wingzerzzz (EUNE)
: She is fine as she is :/ I dont want this thing get any buffs like this since she litterally one shots if she gets a headshot proc from E and W.
> [{quoted}](name=wingzerzzz,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=yKENpHAW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-13T21:53:34.433+0000) > > She is fine as she is :/ > I dont want this thing get any buffs like this since she litterally one shots if she gets a headshot proc from E and W. She has to land her E and if you step into her W its of your own doing for not looking where you step... It has like 1.5 sec proc time for the trap to activate
: If she is strong enough in her PQWE, her ult has no need to be that strong. Also it's range, poke damage and how it forces the enemies to act a certain way is pretty powerful. You may want to watch some high-elo Caits use it.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=k0rIQzE1,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-05-13T21:28:41.995+0000) > > If she is strong enough in her PQWE, her ult has no need to be that strong. > Also it's range, poke damage and how it forces the enemies to act a certain way is pretty powerful. > You may want to watch some high-elo Caits use it. Im aware it wouldnt be needed but its just wishful thinking and spitballing random ideas and i know what you mean , but there is always room for change.
: So,a cait ulti AOE + thunderlord's + ziggs ulti is going to be disastrous.Sounds dangerous.I'M IN!
> [{quoted}](name=Panathas3,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=k0rIQzE1,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-05-13T21:25:08.194+0000) > > So,a cait ulti AOE + thunderlord's + ziggs ulti is going to be disastrous.Sounds dangerous.I'M IN! Are we making a global team , we really should call Lux, Ezreal and Jinx....
: Isnt she strong enough already?
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=k0rIQzE1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-05-13T21:20:56.583+0000) > > Isnt she strong enough already? Strong? Depends on what you need, i mean she is in lane but outside not as much mostly doing her siege and control thing. But her ult is still underwhelming.
Infernape (EUW)
: Or just give it an execute scaling like Jinx's ultimate.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=k0rIQzE1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-13T21:04:40.633+0000) > > Or just give it an execute scaling like Jinx's ultimate. You would have to reduce her damage since her ult should do more because its a single target ability and i think it would be better if it got a cooldown refresh if it killed something if we are spitballing ideas... You know like a kill streak heh.
Smerk (EUW)
: AoE sniper? That sounds strange to me. Also can you give link to that video?
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=k0rIQzE1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-13T20:55:27.897+0000) > > AoE sniper? That sounds strange to me. Also can you give link to that video? Well her Ultimate bullet is bigger than the rest so think of it as shrapnel from the initial hit.
Jackom1 (EUW)
: Idk, an AoE snipe sounds weird on her. Instead, it'd be interesting if her bullet could pass through whatever it kills. Someone takes the bullet for you but dies while doing it, then the bullets keeps going and hits you too. Double kill
> [{quoted}](name=Jackom1,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=k0rIQzE1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-13T20:59:41.554+0000) > > Idk, an AoE snipe sounds weird on her. > Instead, it'd be interesting if her bullet could pass through whatever it kills. > Someone takes the bullet for you but dies while doing it, then the bullets keeps going and hits you too. Double kill Well her Ultimate bullet is bigger than the rest so think of it as shrapnel from the initial hit.
Smerk (EUW)
: AoE sniper? That sounds strange to me. Also can you give link to that video?
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=k0rIQzE1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-13T20:55:27.897+0000) > > AoE sniper? That sounds strange to me. Also can you give link to that video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYlwpu1v6lY
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ArdenWitcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PvfQeFg2,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-09T12:44:05.512+0000) > > Are you kidding me ? I get autofilled every 5 games.... I'm assuming you must be queuing up as mid a lot, in that case. Even so, 1 in 5 is no big deal. > Not to mention that moment when you get your best role and champion only for someone to dodge and you to be moved to support or jungle and also no i have no intention of learning a champ for every role and the only role i learned because of this is support and thats with casters or tank anyway.... Geez, you're lazy. Are you really telling me Amumu/Warwick are that complicated to learn? They are really strong in low elo, and near brain-dead in terms of complexity. Same goes for Caitlyn for adc, or Sona/Soraka/Brand for support. With all due respect, you need to change your attitude towards the game if you want to get anywhere. Stubbornly refusing to do so will only cause you to keep losing way more games than you should.
> [{quoted}](name=Legendsofthedark,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PvfQeFg2,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-09T20:08:37.614+0000) > > I'm assuming you must be queuing up as mid a lot, in that case. Even so, 1 in 5 is no big deal. > > Geez, you're lazy. Are you really telling me Amumu/Warwick are that complicated to learn? They are really strong in low elo, and near brain-dead in terms of complexity. > Same goes for Caitlyn for adc, or Sona/Soraka/Brand for support. > > With all due respect, you need to change your attitude towards the game if you want to get anywhere. Stubbornly refusing to do so will only cause you to keep losing way more games than you should. Okey ill be honest with you now , all these posts are just me venting depending on my mood or just for shits and giggles and in reality i dont really have these opinions (Well most of them anyway...), its just a current frustration being aired out. There are some things i really dont like about the game but these posts arent really for that they are just for fun and arguments which find fun. Anyway thanks for entertaining me for a little while and i will take your opinions to heart more or less...Toodles
Eveninn (EUW)
: > Anyone remember when league use to be really fun? You mean the time where people couldn't choose their role and things like permabanned Kassa existed? Good old times. :3
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PvfQeFg2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-09T20:13:18.894+0000) > > You mean the time where people couldn't choose their role and things like permabanned Kassa existed? > Good old times. :3 Yeah good times , but i dont remember Kassa being permabanned. I know about his god potential but still didnt see it too much... And you could choose your role depending on your position in the select, ofc both that and your current options depend on luck weather or not there is someone for each role. If every other role is filled you probably will get your favored one just like you might be first or second pick , but being last pick is the same as being autofilled and getting the short end of the stick.. You cant polish a turd :D
: Mate, freedoms you feel you are guaranteed are guaranteed up to the point you being infringing on the freedom of your fellow people.
> [{quoted}](name=Legendsofthedark,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PvfQeFg2,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-09T20:11:00.069+0000) > > Mate, freedoms you feel you are guaranteed are guaranteed up to the point you being infringing on the freedom of your fellow people. Could you give me an example of it infringing on the freedom of other people please, for better understanding.
: I wouldn't see why. I think it's an interesting mechanic that isn't unhealthy for the game.
> [{quoted}](name=DHZ The Second,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gQWne7wU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-09T12:06:39.399+0000) > > I wouldn't see why. I think it's an interesting mechanic that isn't unhealthy for the game. I already made my points on other comments but ill just say i guess its super intresting to play farmvil till you can oneshot or 3shot people... For me personally its the most borring mechanic and i dont see what makes it so healthy to be honest...
: They are fine. These champions are ones which focus a lot on their infinite stacking... it makes their laning phase weaker and much more abusable and makes it so that if they get behind they struggle... at the same time their main strengths is their infinite scaling, without it they don't have anything to make you want to pick them over others. So it's a healthy mechanic and would do way more harm trying to remove than it would help.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gQWne7wU,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-05-09T14:49:38.199+0000) > > They are fine. > > These champions are ones which focus a lot on their infinite stacking... it makes their laning phase weaker and much more abusable and makes it so that if they get behind they struggle... at the same time their main strengths is their infinite scaling, without it they don't have anything to make you want to pick them over others. > > So it's a healthy mechanic and would do way more harm trying to remove than it would help. I started talking on another comment from swampert919 , but tell me how does Veigars Laning phase suffer and does Cassiopeias suffer even more now since they removed her stacking?
: They are fine. These champions are ones which focus a lot on their infinite stacking... it makes their laning phase weaker and much more abusable and makes it so that if they get behind they struggle... at the same time their main strengths is their infinite scaling, without it they don't have anything to make you want to pick them over others. So it's a healthy mechanic and would do way more harm trying to remove than it would help.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gQWne7wU,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-05-09T14:49:38.199+0000) > > They are fine. > > These champions are ones which focus a lot on their infinite stacking... it makes their laning phase weaker and much more abusable and makes it so that if they get behind they struggle... at the same time their main strengths is their infinite scaling, without it they don't have anything to make you want to pick them over others. > > So it's a healthy mechanic and would do way more harm trying to remove than it would help. Thats all fine when you talk about Nasus that has to farm minion after minion just to get the power on his one ability up, i agree thats healthy for him for example , but look at veigar who if you have the same items as him he will still have much more ap than you at lets say the 20 min mark .... I mean Riot removed Cassiopeias passive that gave her a free rabadons and spellvamp after getting stacks whats the problem with changing veigar as well so he doesnt kill a champion with a single q or destroy a tank with one combo.... His passive could give him 500 extra ap to say the least or more . I mean if thats fine why did they change Cassio?
: You must be joking. How hard is it to pick up one champion per role that you can enjoy? Because stubbornly refusing is the only reason you might have trouble there. > Being forced to play something you dont like or cant even play with the enemy being lets say a jungle main where you are just some person literally playing something for the first or maybe fifth time. So what? Before we got this role selection you had to know how to play all five roles to a minimum of not feeding standard to be considered good this game. It's amazing how much League community got lazy in just two years. You don't have to be amazing in every role. You don't have to be the carry every game. You're not Batman. So be the tank. Be the utility. And if you lose, even though you gave it your best, take pride in playing at your maximum and look to improve further. Besides, you make it sound like you get autofilled every other game. I get autofilled once every 10-12 games when I'm not queuing up for support. So I don't care if I lose that one game. I'll still do everything it takes to win, but if I lose it's okay because I can make up for it in my next game. League of Legends ranked season lasts for just under an entire year. If you can't get your ranking to show where you want to be in all those months of playing, maybe you should stop blaming every little inconsequential thing and work on yourself instead.
> [{quoted}](name=Legendsofthedark,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PvfQeFg2,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-09T06:05:04.027+0000) > > You must be joking. How hard is it to pick up one champion per role that you can enjoy? Because stubbornly refusing is the only reason you might have trouble there. > > So what? Before we got this role selection you had to know how to play all five roles to a minimum of not feeding standard to be considered good this game. It's amazing how much League community got lazy in just two years. You don't have to be amazing in every role. You don't have to be the carry every game. You're not Batman. So be the tank. Be the utility. And if you lose, even though you gave it your best, take pride in playing at your maximum and look to improve further. > Besides, you make it sound like you get autofilled every other game. I get autofilled once every 10-12 games when I'm not queuing up for support. So I don't care if I lose that one game. I'll still do everything it takes to win, but if I lose it's okay because I can make up for it in my next game. > > League of Legends ranked season lasts for just under an entire year. If you can't get your ranking to show where you want to be in all those months of playing, maybe you should stop blaming every little inconsequential thing and work on yourself instead. Are you kidding me ? I get autofilled every 5 games.... Not to mention that moment when you get your best role and champion only for someone to dodge and you to be moved to support or jungle and also no i have no intention of learning a champ for every role and the only role i learned because of this is support and thats with casters or tank anyway....
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: I would assume they're talking about the Tribunal punishing people for flaming. But god only knows lmao
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PvfQeFg2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-05-08T18:43:13.441+0000) > > I would assume they're talking about the Tribunal punishing people for flaming. But god only knows lmao Im talking about merely stating the fact that someone is feeding when they are 0.6 or the fact that they are idiots when they refuse to listen to warnings and die considered flaming. If you call someone out on their bullsh"t your either negetive or toxic...
: > Anyone remember when league use to be really fun? Nobody is forcing you to stay if you are no longer enjoying it. I personally love autofill. It keeps the queue times short, and lets me revisit other roles I don't want to main.
> [{quoted}](name=Legendsofthedark,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PvfQeFg2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-08T18:41:03.671+0000) > > Nobody is forcing you to stay if you are no longer enjoying it. I personally love autofill. It keeps the queue times short, and lets me revisit other roles I don't want to main. Is it so fun in ranked? Being forced to play something you dont like or cant even play with the enemy being lets say a jungle main where you are just some person literally playing something for the first or maybe fifth time.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PvfQeFg2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-08T18:41:54.667+0000) > > What does this have to do with autofill? Just one of the many things Riot has power over, also i replied to what i meant in FurorDivinus27 s comment.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Excandar (EUW)
: So, they cast their ability first but you still think yours should take precedence? Good one, Sir!
> [{quoted}](name=Excandar,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lmsaPOl9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-25T15:51:18.627+0000) > > So, they cast their ability first but you still think yours should take precedence? Good one, Sir! Obviously you didnt understand a bit of it , im talking about the interaction theirs abilities have with hard CC. And they dont cast their ability first they cast it before maybe even 1 second before getting hit , get hit but still dash away...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
vladz2k (EUNE)
: Hi ArdenWitcher, You can re-size your chat window {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=vladz2k,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WQnlpjbw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-18T14:16:03.841+0000) > > Hi ArdenWitcher, > > You can re-size your chat window {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} How?
Febos (EUW)
: You can drag the chat-box.
> [{quoted}](name=The Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WQnlpjbw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-17T20:02:58.481+0000) > > You can drag the chat-box. And drag the chat box every game , see the edge of it and hear every time someone says something every single game. How fun and useful. You can disable crossteam chat but you cant disable chat in general....
Rioter Comments
: If your respect is so easily lost, it may not have been worth much to begin with.
> [{quoted}](name=Mark The Gr8,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=aQKb7XFg,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2016-11-29T01:46:16.662+0000) > > If your respect is so easily lost, it may not have been worth much to begin with. Respect is easy to lose but hard to gain and when dealing with companies that make as much as Riot makes , you would expect professionality and to atleast be on time if already announced.
: Elementalist Lux - Riot's behaviour towards their playerbase is asshole-like
> [{quoted}](name=Amigao29,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3YdJ8zqs,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-11-28T19:18:55.547+0000) > > A statement from a Riot person on twitter > > https://twitter.com/RiotSupport/status/803300602956681216?lang=de This was posted by someone after they asked about the skins release on twitter........... Are you freaking f**king kidding me , please tell me this is a joke , otherwise its disgusting for a multi milion dollar company to be acting so unprofessional and casual.... IF YOU make something and set a release period for it and give it an exact date and then at the last day at the last hour say that your going to delay it and push it to the NEXT PATCH ,Youve lost all respect from me and many others Riot......
Tarolock (EUW)
: after all these years ppl still jump on the hype train even if the railroad is not finished and its a 100% crash... (just look at no mans sky and stuff like that)
They said the railroad would be finished by now......
: Elementalist Lux - Riot's behaviour towards their playerbase is asshole-like
I agree 100% and made like 5 posts about it but nothing seems to change... there is always that 30% of people who keep trying to defend Riot and the way they act.....
Lewboon (EUW)
: Riot have just released the FAQ on the skin, there is more than just designing and releasing a skin they have to deal with they have to deal with legal aspects of the purchase e.g. not putting the skin on sale, sale dates, special offers. It will be released very soon because they have just published in the FAQ: > > HOW LONG WILL ELEMENTALIST LUX BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE? > While the Elemental nature of this Lux skin may feel ephemeral, rest assured there is no intention of removing this skin from the store in the forseeable future. However the special Elementalist Icon and Elemental Origin Border set will only be available on purchases made before December 13, 2016 at 23:59 Pacific Time. The Master Elementalist Edition (with exclusive icons and ward) is also a regular addition to our store and we have no plans for it to go away. > WHAT DOES ELEMENTALIST LUX COME WITH? > The purchase of Elementalist Lux by itself comes with five special icons. If you purchase Elementalist Lux before December 13, 2016 at 23:59 Pacific Time you will also get a special Elementalist Icon and Elemental Origin Border set. Finally the Master Elementalist Lux bundle includes all the previously listed content as well as an additional five exclusive icons and the Elementalist Ward. Give them time dude.
No , they set a date and as such a big company need to stick to it, if you say your going to release something on an exact date then you have to release it , this is disgusting and sloppy from someone who earns so much money from this (Skins).
: So.... Elementalist Lux...
So its 19:00 and there are just 5 more hours left in the day until the 28th ends ,when the hell are they gonna release the skin.....midnight? or was the german post a lie too?
: So.... Elementalist Lux...
18 Hours since the clock hit midnight and started the 28th , hopefuly we are going to get the skin within the hour... if not than the german post was a lie...
CernaX (EUNE)
: Rofl yeah they certainly did kill the hype! You are here 9am complaining that riot didnt release the skin between the first 9hours of the 28th of November.ROFL PLEASE BOTHER YOUR LIFE WITH SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT.You are gonna have some real issues getting along with your life if u are getting frustrated with meaningless things like this
I post thos stuff every time i have tje urge to play league but dont because the skin isnt released so either way i do this in my personal time , also im a main so im buying the skin anyway but i was talking about the non mains who lost hype for that.
: > [{quoted}](name=ArdenWitcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mWiE0uk4,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-11-28T10:41:07.354+0000) > > It will , some people get so sick of waiting that it ruins everything for them and they just dont care anymore , this is happend with so many games that were hyped up but didnt get released on time people stopped cariing and moved on while the game lost money , unless there is a valid reason for the release delay this way of applying skins is stupid to me atleast. > And if its just a game then stop playing and go do something meaningful with your time.... Don't be so aggressive with your reply and don't take things out of context. For all you know this could be a meaningful use of my time, you are not the one to judge that. This is a forum board and I merely gave my opinion that was non aggressive and in answer to your forum post. My point is there is no need to get angry because Riot decide to release a skin a week later after patch (which is something they ALWAYS do). It is just a game. If it makes you angry, go find and do something in life that does not make you angry. Remove all negativity from your life and you will be happy.
There is a difference between aggression and anger.... Nothing of what i said was directed at you nor was it over aggressive , it was just a statement and a fact that over delaying something causes money loss.... I reallly dont know what or why you found something in the post above aggressive.... Seems people get more and more oversensitive these days in the modern world. Also that last sentence is just... ugh yuck.
: I dunno. If people want something they will get it, regardless. I don't think what is happening now is anything new. They usually release their content 1 week apart if they have more than one thing to release in that patch. I would have liked the Lux skin to be released instead of the chroma ones but hey, it's not going to ruin my life. it's only a game ;)
It will , some people get so sick of waiting that it ruins everything for them and they just dont care anymore , this is happend with so many games that were hyped up but didnt get released on time people stopped cariing and moved on while the game lost money , unless there is a valid reason for the release delay this way of applying skins is stupid to me atleast. And if its just a game then stop playing and go do something meaningful with your time....
Meiki (EUNE)
: That's the problem, there are patient and impatient players, but patience itself comes with reason. The problem here is not that everyone has to wait, but the reason behind that. Let's move it to some practical settings. You are at work with the old-school typing machine having to write 200 pages of text every day, it would be much easier if you could just backspace and delete everything you mistype, but unfortunately everytime you mistype you have to start writing the page anew, and it can be even worse if you make the mistake on the second page as you need to write two pages anew (double-sided writting). Your department decides to finally go with time and buy laptops for all of its employees. The laptos are imaged and setup and are now sitting in the storage room of the department and the key is in the hands of your line manager. You know that the laptops are there as you have been already asked by the department to test the computers. You know they are all set up and ready to be used, but they sit in the dark in the storage and when you ask your line manager as to explain why is that, he only answers: I am not sure when they will be distributed to you guys, it's possible that it will be during the course of this two weeks. You can not be angry yet as you are all hyped about the fact that you will cease to redo all your work and your daily life will be easier. After the first week you are already getting a little bit nervous as there are still no information coming. On weekend you receive a message from your manager, that on monday you will receive your salvation. Yet you come to your work on Monday and there it is, at your desk there still lies your old typing machine and the storage room is still locked. How would you feel? Will your patientce continue even though it goes against reason? I am not saying that it's the same situation, but emotions can get the best of many people, and RIOT should care about their paying customers, as they are the ones who keep them running in the first place. At least a message like: The skin will be, due to technical reasons, postponed untill 28th November, please allow us to get everything ready and running. The skin will become available latest during night between 28-29th November. We would like to excuse us for this inconvenience and hope this will not make you reconsider your support towards us. With kind regards RIOT games. I am working with paying customers and never in my life would it be acceptable for anyone to let the customer down without proper explanation and excuse. It may be so that my work is getting the best out of me, but well that is how it is supposed to be.
They didnt give a reason for the delay and if there was a problem with the skin then dont release it on this patch, BUT dont say its going to be release this patch if its not ready of if you delay it for no reason. Their new style of delaying all skins just seems so stupid , they apply the patch changes at the start of the patch and the champions come soon after , delaying the skins has no point unless there is a problem with them otherwise they wouldnt release it this patch. This to me just seems stupid , either have the item you wish to sell finished by the deadline or dont make the deadline and openly say its going to be sold later due to problems with the product. They could release it one day before the next patch if they wanted to but that would be silly. Be professional Finish the item you wish to sell on the date given or delay it for the next cycle, saying X is going to be on available on Y Date and delaying it until half the patch is over is stupid and make the players who really love the skin suffer because they were told it was gone be in the store at that time. Im not saying rush it and ignore the bug , im saying have it ready before saying its release date.... i'm babbling nonsense at this point after waiting a whole week for something that i was so hyped about.... I dont think there is anything wroning with the skin i just think Riot is playing their little game of of delaying releases just because they can.
duckarp (EUNE)
: They are wrong, otherwise Riot would never do bigger events if one ultimate skin would "break the store" :) It doesn't work like that. Most probably Riot screwed up something, found some bug or just wanted to generate more hype by postponing the date. They often do this, include the content in the patch, wait few days and then enable it for people. It's like this with all champions, skins etc. If they were afraid it could break the store by generating too much visitors, they could have enabled it in waves or something, but if their servers can handle halloween/christmas/summer/..., it can surely handle one expensive skin as well.
They kill the hype they dont generate it , people are lossing intrest in the skin and dont care or are saving money for the winter wonderland skins next month bcs they just look better and are funnier..... Sexy santa bruam....
duckarp (EUNE)
: I don't think THAT many people will buy it, as ultimate skins are quite expensive for a huge majority of the playerbase. Certainly it's not gonna be as popular as seasonal events where you can buy skins for a 70% discount and it's much more affordable.
Im just trying to explain why i think they would , also someone said riot wouldnt release the skin early because it would "break" the store and this was a reply to them too.
kiwishrew (EUW)
: You realise the store would break from the sheer volume of people buying Elementalist Lux if: A) Riot released it at a predictable time on the 28th, and B) If Riot _didn't_ disable gifting So if anything, Riot are trying to ensure that as many people as possible can get Elementalist Lux, because if they just let everyone roflstomp the store, no one would be able to get it.
> [{quoted}](name=ArdenWitcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mWiE0uk4,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-11-28T09:48:27.267+0000) > > Well , the amount of avid lux players isnt big and the amount of skin collectors isnt that big either... so i dont think the amount of people logging in at 6 or even 9 am would break the store. > > Only 2-3 types of people will buy the skin: > > Lux players or mains > People who really like the skin and think its worth the money > Skin collectors which there are few of > > Again thats not milions of people on one server in a short period of time , this is a skin for specific champion and role. Its not like a new game mode or new champion. Some people dont care about the skin and for others who did the hype might have died for some of them....
kiwishrew (EUW)
: In a world, so similar to ours that you could call it parallel, Riot Games released Elementalist Lux in the very first hour of the 28th. The store broke on the very second hour of the 28th due to the extreme volume of people logging in and buying rp and Elementalist Lux all at the same time. The community then proceeded to rage at how they had to wait another 3 days whilst Riot fixed the store and client. Riot loses again, because the community is so greedy and desperate for one skin that they couldn't wait just a tiny bit longer and within the time limit that Riot said. They wouldn't even be patient after Riot Games announced a literal release day. Does that answer your question?
Well , the amount of avid lux players isnt big and the amount of skin collectors isnt that big either... so i dont think the amount of people logging in at 6 or even 9 am would break the store. Only 2-3 types of people will buy the skin: Lux players or mains People who really like the skin and think its worth the money Skin collectors which there are few of Again thats not milions of people on one server in a short period of time , this is a skin for specific champion and role. Its not like a new game mode or new champion. Some people dont care about the skin and for others who did the hype might have died for some of them....
duckarp (EUNE)
: Which company releases new content at 2AM? Just be more patient, they still have several hours.
Um as someone said , due to the amount of people who are going to buy the skin and maybe break the store, it would be best to release it in the middle of the night when there are few people logged on and as the day passed it would give more balance to the amount of people in the store
: In Fairbanks USA its still sunday the 27th...
Well its almost 4 AM in the central american time , i dont know where the US servers are...
: Hey, im also waiting for the skin, and i can understand the frustration partially. But do you realize that its not even the 28th all around the world? I think Western USA is still on the 27th and well Riot is an American company :) Just be patient a little more.
Its 2 AM CAT and around 10 AM CET.. so its the 28 on both severs...
duckarp (EUNE)
: I'm afraid you're as wrong as OP in this regard. They didn't disable gifting, they disabled RP gifting. So your friends/parents/whoever can still gift you the skin.
Well in my store the giftbox icon is gone and i dont know of any other way to gift anything, but im sure its just a bug or that it will pass fast. Im still just upset over the release i guess...
Eveninn (EUW)
: Server updates still do happen based on server time though. Either way, I'm not sure if there is any patter, but it's common for Skins to not be made aviable early in the day.
They have diasbled gifting and are not some meek and small company. They can afford to to have the man power to over see the main or biggest servers...
Rioter Comments
Show more

ArdenWitcher

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion