VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Solo/Duo has separate MMR than Flex-Q, thus also having separate MM.
> [{quoted}](name=VIT Laati,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sOr6A24f,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-24T18:19:48.042+0000) > > Solo/Duo has separate MMR than Flex-Q, thus also having separate MM. It has no sense whatsoever to use 2 rankings, it creates problem like above. Gold 2 playing vs Bronze 2, cause gold player only had rank in solo/duo, and flex is just the same damn game. This is beyond %%%%%%ed to keep separate modes and ranks.
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: Well, if you can't reach gold in flex, then maybe you don't actually deserve to be gold in soloQ. Personally I had no problem reaching plat in both queues
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MQ30YURF,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-12-11T11:35:43.241+0000) > > Well, if you can't reach gold in flex, then maybe you don't actually deserve to be gold in soloQ. Personally I had no problem reaching plat in both queues Not everyone is equal, I totally deserve gold or plat, but I'm not the type of solo carry whole game so I get stuck in lower ranks. Mostly cause of stupid trolls, last game AFK farming Riven jungle, not a single gank for entire game, just epic.
AstralDream (EUNE)
: Ranked Flex
Whole playebase in this game is total garbage, its the same problem like in any other competitive games, trolls on top of more trolls, on top of crappy matchmaking.
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AstralDream,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MQ30YURF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-11T09:59:02.839+0000) > > Yea, cause I totally NEED to play against Platinum and higher ranked people in silver all the time, SO MUCH FUN. > Its so much fun I already got one chat restriction and if that bullshit continues I will get next ones. > Flex is piece of total frustrating trash that should be removed whatsoever. Funnily enough you still seem to be quite near your soloqueue rank in flex, regarding that it's gold v 0 lp with 1000 games or so. Play yet few hundred games and you probably will make it into gold. But by all means,flex is unideal place if you play solo and search for balanced matches. If you wanted on the other hand play with friends from all kinds of skill levels,while having something as goal, it's quite great fun.
> [{quoted}](name=KerberosFi,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MQ30YURF,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-11T10:08:59.541+0000) > > Funnily enough you still seem to be quite near your soloqueue rank in flex, regarding that it's gold v 0 lp with 1000 games or so. Play yet few hundred games and you probably will make it into gold. > > But by all means,flex is unideal place if you play solo and search for balanced matches. If you wanted on the other hand play with friends from all kinds of skill levels,while having something as goal, it's quite great fun. Losing with bronze friends is so much fun, when you get matched against one platinum tryhard that will carry whole game for enemy team. Flex garbage matchamking on top of current insane balance problems the game is facing due to new runes system is just making it unplayable for the most part. Roit is not doing anything to address balance issues and didn't do anything to improve matchamking for a whole season.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: The separate MMR is made to allow premades play together. If one person is, for example, platinium in solo, and other bronze, they would not be able to create a team in flex. But if the MMR is separated, anyone can create a team, allowing friends to play together. Therefore, as a flex is designated for premades, you can't except that the matchmaking will be oriented towards solo players.
> [{quoted}](name=Mcgalakar,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MQ30YURF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-11T10:01:47.662+0000) > > The separate MMR is made to allow premades play together. If one person is, for example, platinium in solo, and other bronze, they would not be able to create a team in flex. But if the MMR is separated, anyone can create a team, allowing friends to play together. > > Therefore, as a flex is designated for premades, you can't except that the matchmaking will be oriented towards solo players. So we need to keep trash matchamking so noobs can get their elo boost, logic much. Also checking the games proves that most people is playing Flex solo or just duo, whole premade teams are very rare.
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: Compared to what the 5v5 team ranked used to look like flex is actually far more balanced. I don't get the idea I'm gold in soloq, I should be gold in flex queue,gold in flex =\= gold in soloq. And I at least personally don't see the point in creating dynamic queue 2.0.
> [{quoted}](name=KerberosFi,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MQ30YURF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-11T09:54:27.392+0000) > > Compared to what the 5v5 team ranked used to look like flex is actually far more balanced. I don't get the idea I'm gold in soloq, I should be gold in flex queue,gold in flex =\= gold in soloq. And I at least personally don't see the point in creating dynamic queue 2.0. Yea, cause I totally NEED to play against Platinum and higher ranked people in silver all the time, SO MUCH FUN. Its so much fun I already got one chat restriction and if that bullshit continues I will get next ones. Flex is piece of total frustrating trash that should be removed whatsoever.
: Who told you to queue up as a solo player in flex queue? There is a reason why it is not considered equivalent to solo/duo Q. And there is a reason flex queue doesn't measure the individual skill of the player, hence getting matched against plats and getting matched with bronze.
> [{quoted}](name=Slice n Dice em,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MQ30YURF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-11T09:47:23.330+0000) > > Who told you to queue up as a solo player in flex queue? There is a reason why it is not considered equivalent to solo/duo Q. And there is a reason flex queue doesn't measure the individual skill of the player, hence getting matched against plats and getting matched with bronze. You can quene as solo player in both of them, its not a problem. The problem is Riot thinks that people that quene in it lose all of their skill and that is healthly to just throw away whole matchamaking and treat everyone as fresh players. Now I need to deal with some players that are way above me in ranking like 99% of the games, I can't win any games as a result of total trash matchmking. Flex is tracking your individual skill just like Solo/Duo, there is no new and special MMR system in there, its just the same old system used in Solo/Duo. Premades are not a problem, thrash matchmaking is.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: LOLking can read the database. So yea the database is not secure. While I was doing my MBA my account was getting rekt. Really my fault? I was hacked in 2016 whereas my game was uninstalled back in 2015. I didnt lose my account they banned it. Yes I blame it on Riot because they are the ones who did it. Even if there was a spyware it would have been installed because Riot server didnt protect my IP. Otherwise I live in India I got no friends who play league of legends and if someone got my IP in europe then blame RIOT
> [{quoted}](name=Deadcorporal,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Jc0rMKWV,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2017-06-05T16:16:20.115+0000) > > LOLking can read the database. So yea the database is not secure. While I was doing my MBA my account was getting rekt. Really my fault? I was hacked in 2016 whereas my game was uninstalled back in 2015. I didnt lose my account they banned it. Yes I blame it on Riot because they are the ones who did it. > Even if there was a spyware it would have been installed because Riot server didnt protect my IP. Otherwise I live in India I got no friends who play league of legends and if someone got my IP in europe then blame RIOT Make harder password than 12345 and no one will hack your account.
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: You can't make people love the support role because it differs from the other roles. It's the same in every other multiplayer game: - MMORPG: everybody wants to deal damage; tanks and healers just provide service so damage dealers could enjoy killing enemies more. - Overwatch: - there's voice line "We need healer", but no lines "We need damage dealers"; - Mercy's "play of the game" differs from others: she flies to the dead team and resurrect 3-5 heroes. - Real life: the majority of people who can choose a job prefer managing (where you can just blame others for not completing your orders and get money for that) instead of doing something really necessary; teachers, doctors, farmers are undervalued and underpaid yet they are important to provide growth in mentality of people. Sometimes there are things you can't change, but you can change attitude to them. Yes, maybe that autofilled support picked LeBlanc because it's the most played champion for that autofilled mid-lane main, but you assume that the game's going to the certain lose because of your mentality. Just jump into the game and see how it'll go. If that player isn't going to help the team and refuses to participate at the game, then you can write your thoughts to Riot through the report system. And (!) there's no need to tell them that you are going to report them or ask others to report. Probably, you could get a ban faster than the player you considered a troll. Riot Games are trying hard to improve the quality and enjoyment for those who play that support role, but they can't change the mentality of players (or at least that fast so you could notice). The attitude is what divides players who mute flamers and continue to play, and those who flame back and blame Riot Games for their suspension because "that player started first". People are not toxic just in this certain game, their mentality expands on every area of their life. For example, you really want to understand math and you ask questions when the teacher says "Is everything clear?", but your classmates hate you because you want to be smarter and because you hold the end of the classes for a minute each day. You can flame them, fight them, but if you are wise, you just start asking the questions after the classes not to hold the whole class because they don't really care about the subjects. You want to learn to play violin? Your neighbours already hate you. Created your own youtube channel and tried to promote it? Expect haters to compare you to their favorite youtubers. Trying new item build you created by yourself in non-custom game? You'll get immediate response: "Who are you to create builds? Faker?!" Also these people reduce your willing to continue. I really want to learn how to play ad Kindred support with Smite (to steal marked monsters from the enemy jungle). I tried a dozen of times and won only several games (not because of me). Once I managed to earn more marks than the enemy Kindred. Will I give up because of dozen attempts? No! Surely I'll have to explain what I'm going to do to help my team win at the lobby (others shouldn't explain their copied champions/spells/runes/masteries and most of them don't know how they are going to win the game though). I've got a lot to learn about playing ad supports, but I won't give up just because some players found that I'm not a usual copy-paste support. I'm not going to prove my playstyle at the lobby with words like "new meta!", "It's OP!". If most of them don't agree to play with me, I won't pick Kindred (I'm trying mostly at premade groups asking they beforehand to let me try). **TL; DR**: Maybe, it's that time when you change your mentality from reading short messages to read a long one. I don't think you will, dear listener, but I hope. Good luck at the fields of battle! Best regards, Nakoruru, the support, the artist, the musician, the player
> [{quoted}](name=Nakoruru,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VEGQalQZ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-06T10:59:22.457+0000) > > You can't make people love the support role because it differs from the other roles. It's the same in every other multiplayer game: > > - MMORPG: everybody wants to deal damage; tanks and healers just provide service so damage dealers could enjoy killing enemies more. > - Overwatch: > - there's voice line "We need healer", but no lines "We need damage dealers"; > - Mercy's "play of the game" differs from others: she flies to the dead team and resurrect 3-5 heroes. > > - Real life: the majority of people who can choose a job prefer managing (where you can just blame others for not completing your orders and get money for that) instead of doing something really necessary; teachers, doctors, farmers are undervalued and underpaid yet they are important to provide growth in mentality of people. > > Sometimes there are things you can't change, but you can change attitude to them. Yes, maybe that autofilled support picked LeBlanc because it's the most played champion for that autofilled mid-lane main, but you assume that the game's going to the certain lose because of your mentality. Just jump into the game and see how it'll go. If that player isn't going to help the team and refuses to participate at the game, then you can write your thoughts to Riot through the report system. And (!) there's no need to tell them that you are going to report them or ask others to report. Probably, you could get a ban faster than the player you considered a troll. > > Riot Games are trying hard to improve the quality and enjoyment for those who play that support role, but they can't change the mentality of players (or at least that fast so you could notice). > > The attitude is what divides players who mute flamers and continue to play, and those who flame back and blame Riot Games for their suspension because "that player started first". People are not toxic just in this certain game, their mentality expands on every area of their life. For example, you really want to understand math and you ask questions when the teacher says "Is everything clear?", but your classmates hate you because you want to be smarter and because you hold the end of the classes for a minute each day. You can flame them, fight them, but if you are wise, you just start asking the questions after the classes not to hold the whole class because they don't really care about the subjects. You want to learn to play violin? Your neighbours already hate you. Created your own youtube channel and tried to promote it? Expect haters to compare you to their favorite youtubers. Trying new item build you created by yourself in non-custom game? You'll get immediate response: "Who are you to create builds? Faker?!" Also these people reduce your willing to continue. > > I really want to learn how to play ad Kindred support with Smite (to steal marked monsters from the enemy jungle). I tried a dozen of times and won only several games (not because of me). Once I managed to earn more marks than the enemy Kindred. Will I give up because of dozen attempts? No! Surely I'll have to explain what I'm going to do to help my team win at the lobby (others shouldn't explain their copied champions/spells/runes/masteries and most of them don't know how they are going to win the game though). I've got a lot to learn about playing ad supports, but I won't give up just because some players found that I'm not a usual copy-paste support. I'm not going to prove my playstyle at the lobby with words like "new meta!", "It's OP!". If most of them don't agree to play with me, I won't pick Kindred (I'm trying mostly at premade groups asking they beforehand to let me try). > > **TL; DR**: Maybe, it's that time when you change your mentality from reading short messages to read a long one. I don't think you will, dear listener, but I hope. > > Good luck at the fields of battle! > > Best regards, > Nakoruru, > the support, > the artist, the musician, > the player Just jump into the game and lose LP 90% of time.
: Fix MMR button
They should just manually correct everyone league on EUNE, cause there is to many boosted idiots.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > why can't they make it Optional? like why not? for those who want autofill and for those who don't.. Because that will drastically increase queue timers for everyone, even those that still select to be autofilled, because there will be less of them covering the required roles. Before autofill was introduced, the higher ends of the ladder, which you seem to be aiming for, were having 1+ hour queue timers, just to get into a single champion select. That's not something we'd like to go back to. Even on the lower ends of the ladder, bronze/silver, queue times could extend 15 to 20 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=oreEm23b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-04T00:48:00.143+0000) > > Because that will drastically increase queue timers for everyone, even those that still select to be autofilled, because there will be less of them covering the required roles. > > Before autofill was introduced, the higher ends of the ladder, which you seem to be aiming for, were having 1+ hour queue timers, just to get into a single champion select. That's not something we'd like to go back to. > > Even on the lower ends of the ladder, bronze/silver, queue times could extend 15 to 20 minutes. Quene is time fuction anyway, the longer you wait the worse it gets MMR wise, as with more wating time it cares less to make balanced game, to the point its just picking randomly without taking MMR into consideration just to make a damn game. So its best to just quit and start again when you get to the max wait time instead of wating further, as what you will get for wating wont be a good game anyway.
xicobala2 (EUW)
: If you can't carry your games by yourself than you're in the elo that you deserve, afk trollers feeders, bad decisions and all that stuff are just excuses, get over those if you want to climb
> [{quoted}](name=xicobala2,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vKy1fAdG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-06T04:03:09.024+0000) > > If you can't carry your games by yourself than you're in the elo that you deserve, afk trollers feeders, bad decisions and all that stuff are just excuses, get over those if you want to climb Not really. I get Kata on mid that feeds 8 kills to Orianna in no time, meanwhile I'm at bot lane with 0 kills and just some farm, then that fed Ori comes to visit along with their jungler and its pretty much gg at that point. This is team based game and the carry stuff happens very rarley if enemy team somehow getsbigger bunch of idiots than I have in my team. Enemy team has bigger item advantage over me no matter what I play, plus the noobs that fed them die first anyway so they are not even a good distraction for enemy team to sneak a kill for me or something.
Rioter Comments
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Too many players queue up for Ranked with an already negative/defeatist mindset
I can be so positive, 2 games with trolls that went afk in a row, then 2 games with people that got totally outplayed on their lanes for some reason. I got demoted to sivler 5 like 4th time this month, and really like 40% of lost games is totally not my fault.
: Wow, i've never seen so much stupidity in one post, also you even got upvotes, so many qqers apparently.. Kids, first of all, if you report someone for NO REASON but you pretend it was Inting/flaming or whatever the hell you think it was cuz u lost the game, your account won't have any more validity onto the next reports My reports make atleast 5 bans per week Or simply you don't even know what is INTENTIONAL feeding and/or TROLLING I play AP sivir and many other no-meta stuff and i will never get banned, you wanna know why? because it's not %%%%in trolling, but instead if you lose a game with an AP sivir in your team, you would cry in all chat with "omg sivir ap report this troll", i'm so hell sure about it Also if I would go 0/40 doesn't mean I'm inting, maybe I'm just garbage at the game, but once again, I'm pretty sure many of you report anyone with a negative score each loss, 100% Even then, you cannot get banned for 1 real inting game
> [{quoted}](name=ChaÎÎenger,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JzX8y0R4,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2017-06-02T20:54:31.801+0000) > > Wow, i've never seen so much stupidity in one post, also you even got upvotes, so many qqers apparently.. > > Kids, first of all, if you report someone for NO REASON but you pretend it was Inting/flaming or whatever the hell you think it was cuz u lost the game, your account won't have any more validity onto the next reports > > My reports make atleast 5 bans per week > > Or simply you don't even know what is INTENTIONAL feeding and/or TROLLING > > I play AP sivir and many other no-meta stuff and i will never get banned, you wanna know why? because it's not %%%%in trolling, but instead if you lose a game with an AP sivir in your team, you would cry in all chat with "omg sivir ap report this troll", i'm so hell sure about it > > Also if I would go 0/40 doesn't mean I'm inting, maybe I'm just garbage at the game, but once again, I'm pretty sure many of you report anyone with a negative score each loss, 100% > > Even then, you cannot get banned for 1 real inting game I just downvote cause i'm tired of expalnig the same stuff over and over again. And they don't need to be banned after 1 game, whats need to happen they need to have ranked disabled for a day or 2 after that, cause seriously they go with feeding in one game cause someone banned their champion or cause they didn't get the lane they wanted and refuse to play support, etc. Diana - 1/25/8 - running down the mid lane, so she got one kill and some assist as she was using skills along the way, you can even get the replay I guess. Sona - 1/23/2 also running down the mid lane, using some skills every now and then, buying normal items, but still letting turrets kill her. Not a bad games, just feeding on purpose cause whatever reason.
Eambo (EUW)
: Personally, I am very happy with where Malz is right now - like Sarchiapon I actually fear he may get a nerf soon. Old Malz's damage output was his E/Q/R combo - this feels a lot more like that. While his voidlings are decently weak now - he has a lot of power elsewhere in my opinion. Coupled with his new passive, he can survive much better than he could previously while ulting - and the damage is pretty nice to boot compared to a single patch ago ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pqW1a3Rg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-02T18:40:04.272+0000) > > Personally, I am very happy with where Malz is right now - like Sarchiapon I actually fear he may get a nerf soon. > > Old Malz's damage output was his E/Q/R combo - this feels a lot more like that. While his voidlings are decently weak now - he has a lot of power elsewhere in my opinion. Coupled with his new passive, he can survive much better than he could previously while ulting - and the damage is pretty nice to boot compared to a single patch ago ^^ Voindlings - easy gold for enemy laner, not only early game is still weak, but if you start spam voidlings you give enemy laner free gold.
: Because there is a difference between being bad and inting
> [{quoted}](name=Superslimface,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JzX8y0R4,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-06-02T15:46:52.357+0000) > > Because there is a difference between being bad and inting All of this was just pure and clear inting, they should get banned instantly, for like few days.
noob infant (EUNE)
: by playing you mean they int every game or just play? maybe they got their 2 week+ bans and stopped. even if they have some bad scores after that it is possible that they just got recked in the game. unfortunately without knowing who they are it's hard to judje accounts do not get straight permabanned, I think it's 2 weeks, month ... permaban. not sure never got any bans myself
> [{quoted}](name=noob infant,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JzX8y0R4,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-06-02T14:30:01.767+0000) > > by playing you mean they int every game or just play? maybe they got their 2 week+ bans and stopped. even if they have some bad scores after that it is possible that they just got recked in the game. unfortunately without knowing who they are it's hard to judje > accounts do not get straight permabanned, I think it's 2 weeks, month ... permaban. not sure never got any bans myself They go in next game right after feed, and day after feed, they don't get any kind of restriction, maybe low priority quene, but thats highly unlikley.
AstralDream (EUNE)
: Why intentional feeders are not banned?
The more I play the less I bleive there is any kind of system, beside the afk detection. Its not even working for flamers or the such, people are swearing and wishing death and cancer to everyone and nothing happnes whatsoever. Intentional feeders of all kinds are running wild, like I have no day without one or 2 intnetional feeders. Then there is total disregard to peopleplaying with high ping, how do they expect to win a game with 300 - 600 ping is beyond me, so they feed cause of their high ping, do they stop playing rankeds? No, they continue to go and play rankeds and feed 99.9% of games. Idk why people don't have any common sense those days, playing a game where you can die in one second while having 1 second delay due to high ping. This is just anoter case of intentional feeding.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JzX8y0R4,comment-id=00000000000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2017-06-02T12:04:34.139+0000) > > That has absolutely nothing to do with behaviour warnings, which is what I'm discussing with another user. So you can feed and they will warn you? Just wow such a great system, who even cares about warnings? Feeder can just wait a day or 2 and do that again. After feeding in ranked they should have ranked disabled for a few days instead of warnings. Warnings are only good for chat restrictions and such, in cases of totally game braking behaviour like this one, disabling rankeds should be immidiate, to prevent more broken games.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JzX8y0R4,comment-id=000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-06-02T11:51:18.734+0000) > > The alerts don't exist anymore, which is why you don't see them. I have them bookmarked on op.gg and they are still playing everyday. Not even a day or 2 of brake, meaning they didn't get any kind of penalty.
AstralDream (EUNE)
: Why intentional feeders are not banned?
I got Diana in my game that was feeding all game long, on purpose running down the lane - not banned. Sona feeding all game long on purpose running down mid then bot lane - not banned. Nasus feeding all game long - also not banned. I'm not talking about soft inting but all 3 of them clear and easy traditional runs down the lane, from the start to finish, and they are all still playing.
Vonyalo (EUW)
: they do get banned but it's religious shit, no one will tell you, no proofs, just believe {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Vonyalo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JzX8y0R4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-02T11:01:55.545+0000) > > they do get banned but it's religious shit, no one will tell you, no proofs, just believe {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} I have them in bookmarks and I'm checking op.gg, they are all still playing. You can int for a few games before anything will happen, and I'm not talking about having bad games, as all of them were running down the lane for a whole game. So no they don't get banned, and I have proof for that on op.gg.
Rioter Comments
Farce (EUNE)
: 1. It's not random 2. >goes UP when you win and goes down when you lose This means that it is an indirect representation of your skill level. Get over it. Of course, it's not perfectly accurate, since, as you said, teams influence your games too. But as discussed yesterday, in general you are just as likely to have trolls in your team as in opposite. Inaccuracies may appear from the deviations, but it may be a difference of maybe 1 division, not you falling a whole league in few days.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathfire Ahri,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RaLAPpcF,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-05-31T12:20:23.513+0000) > > 1. It's not random > > 2. > > This means that it is an indirect representation of your skill level. Get over it. Of course, it's not perfectly accurate, since, as you said, teams influence your games too. But as discussed yesterday, in general you are just as likely to have trolls in your team as in opposite. Inaccuracies may appear from the deviations, but it may be a difference of maybe 1 division, not you falling a whole league in few days. Win games solo with 4 feeding %%%%%%s in your team 24/7. Good luck.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Like it or not, but you're matched with people that correspond to your current skill. If you want to be matched with higher skilled people, then you need to play at their level.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RaLAPpcF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-31T12:11:06.369+0000) > > Like it or not, but you're matched with people that correspond to your current skill. > > If you want to be matched with higher skilled people, then you need to play at their level. Not true, MMR is just random number that goes UP when you win and goes down when you lose, it has nothing to do with actual skill.
Rioter Comments
Farce (EUNE)
: >Like Riot would do anything If you piss them off hard enough, they will > just look at silver and bronze, soft inting noobs everywhere, smurfs and bunch of elo boosters, no is doing anything about it. 1. Smurfing is not forbidden 2. What do you mean soft inting? Losing lane? Newsflash - silver players are not pros. Want to not have "noobs" in the team, climb to higher elo. >You can pretend you are playing, buy some items but just feed and no one will do a shit its just a bad game after all. If you can pretend to be playing and still be silver, I guess you're pretending quite good. >I just had epic sona support she was just standing under turret and casting heal from time to time, epic support is epic. Ok... So what? >%%%%ing %%%%%%s in every %%%%ing game. Again some %-cipher I guess.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathfire Ahri,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=K2eAVKUE,comment-id=0000000000000000000000010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-30T10:14:37.592+0000) > > If you piss them off hard enough, they will > > 1. Smurfing is not forbidden > 2. What do you mean soft inting? Losing lane? Newsflash - silver players are not pros. Want to not have "noobs" in the team, climb to higher elo. > > If you can pretend to be playing and still be silver, I guess you're pretending quite good. > > Ok... So what? > > Again some %-cipher I guess. Hard to %%%%ing do a %%%%ing anything when you get matched with %%%%ing idiots all the %%%%ing time. Like now epic Nasus pro form silver 5 fed renekton 15 kills in few minutes. Sure I can climb to %%%%ing bronze 5 this way quite soon. Second game in a row where I have most farm, most dmg dealt to champions and its lost so my cool %%%%ing magic hidden %%%%ing bullshit number called MMR got lower again, and again I will get more cool players like nasus. I'm sitting here and I scream at monitor, I can't do anything, this game is %%%%ing lost and unplayable, there is no other way out of this shit now than asking a smurf to play few games with me to bring some of my MMR back cause now I will be getting only %%%%ing low idiots like nasus. This game is %%%%ING UNPPLAYABLE.
Hamze2011 (EUW)
: How do you even win games in ranked?
> [{quoted}](name=Hamze2011,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Kl2YoFOF,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-30T00:28:38.442+0000) > > Like really, why winning ranked games is so damn hard? > I mainly played normal games, but finally the temptation took over me and I've done my placements...and won 4 out of 10 games...so the system put me in Silver V...and after that, I haven't won a single god damn game... > So what is the problem? If i don't belong to this mmr, why did the system put me in this league from the beginning? > Can anybody help me pls? Because i'm getting really frustrated...in most of silver elo games, people are toxic af and perform poorly and even if I get lucky and get good teammates in one game, then i, myself seem to perform bad and lose the game > > Tl; Dr: can anybody tell me how to win games in Silver V? Its luck based mostly, and not worth the time and effort, find some smurf to play with, otherwise you are just wasting time as silver is full of trolls feeders and elo boosters.
: Playing normal draft mode is different then rank
Anyone treats rankeds seriously? Thats something new. Even Riot admits that ranked is a joke mode where you can feed and afk and then feed even more, and you don't even need to buy sighstone on supports or help your team. Its just a prank bro, to bad you wanted to get some rank.
Farce (EUNE)
: There are workarounds for workarounds too, though - keep that in mind.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathfire Ahri,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=K2eAVKUE,comment-id=00000000000000000000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T22:46:47.618+0000) > > There are workarounds for workarounds too, though - keep that in mind. Like Riot would do anything, just look at silver and bronze, soft inting noobs everywhere, smurfs and bunch of elo boosters, no is doing anything about it. You can pretend you are playing, buy some items but just feed and no one will do a shit its just a bad game after all. Unless you are faker or something no one will even talk to you about issues or anything like that. I just had epic sona support she was just standing under turret and casting heal from time to time, epic support is epic. %%%%ing %%%%%%s in every %%%%ing game.
Farce (EUNE)
: Well, you can't. You can spoof it, but MAC address is physical.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathfire Ahri,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=K2eAVKUE,comment-id=000000000000000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2017-05-29T22:31:25.332+0000) > > Well, you can't. You can spoof it, but MAC address is physical. Whatever, there are workarounds for both of thsoe ban types as long as you are not %%%%%%ed kid - like averge LoL players.
Farce (EUNE)
: Well I didn't say they won't step up into MAC banning if IP one doesn't work. :P
> [{quoted}](name=Deathfire Ahri,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=K2eAVKUE,comment-id=0000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-05-29T22:03:52.251+0000) > > Well I didn't say they won't step up into MAC banning if IP one doesn't work. :P Not like I can change MAC on the fly to. Again what year are you living in?
Farce (EUNE)
: Since half of your post is censored, I don't even have a basis to respond to it. But yeah, have fun getting IP banned for consistent misbehavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathfire Ahri,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=K2eAVKUE,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T20:55:22.723+0000) > > Since half of your post is censored, I don't even have a basis to respond to it. But yeah, have fun getting IP banned for consistent misbehavior. What year are you living in? IP ban lol.
Farce (EUNE)
: Give ma a bronze account and a month. Name a champion, lane and build. It took me 7 days to get gold from bronze 1 on a smurf, and I didn't have either of these champions there. You can't win all games, that's true. But you're not gonna make me believe you are losing solely due to team sucking. And even with that, you're not going to make me believe you've never stumbled upon feeding enemies instead.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathfire Ahri,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=K2eAVKUE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T20:35:01.450+0000) > > Give ma a bronze account and a month. Name a champion, lane and build. > It took me 7 days to get gold from bronze 1 on a smurf, and I didn't have either of these champions there. You can't win all games, that's true. But you're not gonna make me believe you are losing solely due to team sucking. And even with that, you're not going to make me believe you've never stumbled upon feeding enemies instead. I think I will make few new accounts and feed all games on purpose till level 30, then go ranked and feed even more, just for fun like all the %%%%ing %%%%%%s I get in my games. I get to 65% win rate, then matchmaking starts %%%%ing me hard with up to 3 idiots in team at once, and I can't carry %%%%ing idiots that don't even have a %%%%ing clue of whats going on around them.
Farce (EUNE)
: Want to have less brainless kids in your teams, GiT GuD and climb higher rank. I'm not even gonna go into explaining why "I can't cause my team sucks" argument is a complete fallacy as it's been debunked multiple times, over and over again.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathfire Ahri,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=K2eAVKUE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-29T20:17:22.595+0000) > > Want to have less brainless kids in your teams, GiT GuD and climb higher rank. I'm not even gonna go into explaining why "I can't cause my team sucks" argument is a complete fallacy as it's been debunked multiple times, over and over again. Game is unplayable in lower ELO unless you pick one of the cancer champs like Yasuo, Yi, Riven, etc and win whole game solo. I'm not able to do that, so just %%%% this game and this cancer inducing playerbase, and %%%% Riot that is only interesed in skin sales, and is not banning idiots that pick support vladimir or go full ap lux and take farm from adc. So yea, %%%% it, I'm getting even more depressed by this game than usual, and its ovely hurting me instead of helping in anything. %%%% THIS STUPID PLAYEBASE.
Rioter Comments
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: You're way too focused on your teammates, you can't do anything about them, the only one you can work on is yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bFfUbpqL,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T16:57:03.820+0000) > > You're way too focused on your teammates, you can't do anything about them, the only one you can work on is yourself. When you have stupid suicidal full AP support you can do so %%%%ing much, like I don't %%%%ing even, and best part is no penalty for that motherfuclking vladimir.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: By focusing on your own gameplay and improving.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bFfUbpqL,comment-id=00020000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T16:22:55.890+0000) > > By focusing on your own gameplay and improving. I can improve so much while playing solo vs 3 and not beong able to farm cause my support vladimir is taking all cs with q Only i can get is getting %%%%ing frustrated by playing with %%%%ing idiots all the time.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: So because you can't climb it's the systems fault? you can't come up with any other awnser?
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bFfUbpqL,comment-id=000200000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T15:09:00.883+0000) > > So because you can't climb it's the systems fault? you can't come up with any other awnser? How the %%%% I can climb when I get %%%%ing trolls in 65% of the %%%%ing games?
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: That's absolutely how it doesnt work. You imagine how it works only based on flimsy observation without giving any deep thought. Sure if you play a game, lose and think it's teams fault then from your perspective only logical explanation is that Riot put bad teammates on your team and good on enemy, but this works only with the idea that the matchmaking is made intentionally against YOU and onyl around YOU. What about other players? what if system has multiple players who won games and how is it supposed to arrange teams, when it's supposed to purposfully make one side lose? It's way overcomplicated.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bFfUbpqL,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T13:16:59.522+0000) > > That's absolutely how it doesnt work. You imagine how it works only based on flimsy observation without giving any deep thought. > Sure if you play a game, lose and think it's teams fault then from your perspective only logical explanation is that Riot put bad teammates on your team and good on enemy, but this works only with the idea that the matchmaking is made intentionally against YOU and onyl around YOU. > What about other players? what if system has multiple players who won games and how is it supposed to arrange teams, when it's supposed to purposfully make one side lose? > It's way overcomplicated. Well I go up to like 65% win rate and then every %%%%ing time the drag down starts and I go to 35% win rate or less, then I go up again and get normal teammates, but as soon as I get higer win rate I get total %%%%%%s in all positions, so unlucky. MMR is shit and its not working for a long time now. Game earlier lux support with dark seal, now even better Vladimir support. How this is silver? THis should be b5 but nah lets give sivler to every %%%%%%ed kid out there so they don't feel bad. How cool is that.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: So do you think the system is speciffically designed against you? do you think system specifically looks for worse players to put in your team? or maybe it's even the universe itself that's against you? Do you think there's no other explanation for that, that's less ridiculous?
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bFfUbpqL,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2017-05-26T13:28:31.456+0000) > > So do you think the system is speciffically designed against you? do you think system specifically looks for worse players to put in your team? or maybe it's even the universe itself that's against you? > Do you think there's no other explanation for that, that's less ridiculous? It works like that all the time, whenever you get higher MMR you get more shitty players in your team and drag down starts. You are highest MMR in team so the rest is lower on averge, enemy team has more balanced distribution. I need to see MMR numbers to confirm that, but RIOT is hiding that information since they know MMR is bullshit anyway. Just now b5 vladimir won with silver 4 zed, gotta love MMR. Its shit and has nothing to do with actual skill, its just some %%%%ing random number that could be ommited in cuirrent playerbase state anyway. Every second game now I face %%%%ing elo boosters and smurfs, I will get anywhere like that in 100 years from now, this %%%%ing game is unplyable.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: No, this is the biggest misconseption ever. > Players are from the same pool, but there is limited amount of skilled players, and quite large amount of boosted players. MMR wise they are the same and matchmaking puts the teams based on MMR, but you never know how the boosted players will be distributed, or if you get any skilled player in your team. so what? one game you had bad teammates in your team, next game enemy will have them.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bFfUbpqL,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-05-25T12:55:32.350+0000) > > No, this is the biggest misconseption ever. > > so what? one game you had bad teammates in your team, next game enemy will have them. No, I get bad teammates in 65% of games, its not as balanced as you may think that one game bad then good game, no it goes with streaks, I had looong losing streak got my win rate to 35% and then I go on win streak up to 65% and then the drop down begins again with nothing but idiots for 10 - 15 games in a row. Its not balanced and MMR is total bullshit, its so damn crappy that I dont even. I got PLATINUM or DIAMOND Singed top in last game and he was feeding like crazy, there is just idiots and more idiots after that, till I dorp to like 35% win rate again.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: league isnt a single player experience, you're not really supposed to effortlessly climb. If you intend to climb you have to keep geting better. ranked never gets easier, it only gets harder. And yes i know the ussual "how can i climb when my team sucks", or "in that specific game that lane did horribly or maybe even all other lanes", but here's the truth: players are picked from the same pool so if you get those bad players so does the enemy, your job is to win those games, if you can't then you're simply not good enough and while few games can be atributed to bad luck 20 already indicates you're the issue.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bFfUbpqL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-25T12:37:04.025+0000) > > league isnt a single player experience, you're not really supposed to effortlessly climb. If you intend to climb you have to keep geting better. ranked never gets easier, it only gets harder. > > And yes i know the ussual "how can i climb when my team sucks", or "in that specific game that lane did horribly or maybe even all other lanes", but here's the truth: players are picked from the same pool so if you get those bad players so does the enemy, your job is to win those games, if you can't then you're simply not good enough and while few games can be atributed to bad luck 20 already indicates you're the issue. Biggest missconception ever. Players are from the same pool, but there is limited amount of skilled players, and quite large amount of boosted players. MMR wise they are the same and matchmaking puts the teams based on MMR, but you never know how the boosted players will be distributed, or if you get any skilled player in your team. MMR is failing quite hard atm, you gain MMR for winning, you may be good with one champion but fail with other, its all random factors, like your main champ gets banned and you need to pick something else, but you don't have that much skill with that other champ. Then there are smurfs and more elo boosters that boost bad players and so on. MMR is crap its not your skill its just a random number that goes up when you win - and you can get carried while feeding whole game, and goes down when you lose - you can get S+ and still lose. So MMR as a deciding factor while creating teams is one big pile of crap.
: **You say community is toxic? Here's something new for you - YOU ARE THE COMMUNITY.** You want less toxic community? Start with yourself. I did. It helped a lot. Look at your venomous toxic crap comments. I can only imagine the flame you spew around in games. And please, no need to lie, I know you are toxic. So, each to their own. Ever since I stopped accusing everybody of being idiots, AFKers and started to be positive in chat, my games improved. My win rate went up a little, I have much less AFKJers and toxic team mates (because I calm them down), I ping mini map for everybody (so ppl don't flame each other for "no ss") and say positive things on takedowns. Sure, I have trolls, idiots and feeders as well... but only sometimes. Most of the games we lose we lose because I didn't do well enough. When I look at the games realistically. Also you have 65% win rate in soloQ so what is your problem? Use MUTE buttons and carry on. Anyways, no point talking to you anymore, you are just baby rage toxic player, as the ones you are accusing of ruining your games. When you realize that, you can be mature about the game and start enjoying it, come back. Then we can talk. Until then, to be honest I had enough of your toxic excuses.
> [{quoted}](name=Inquisitor Kane,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ivLdjy3i,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-25T10:30:40.209+0000) > > **You say community is toxic? Here's something new for you - YOU ARE THE COMMUNITY.** > > You want less toxic community? Start with yourself. I did. It helped a lot. > > Look at your venomous toxic crap comments. I can only imagine the flame you spew around in games. And please, no need to lie, I know you are toxic. > > So, each to their own. Ever since I stopped accusing everybody of being idiots, AFKers and started to be positive in chat, my games improved. My win rate went up a little, I have much less AFKJers and toxic team mates (because I calm them down), I ping mini map for everybody (so ppl don't flame each other for "no ss") and say positive things on takedowns. > > Sure, I have trolls, idiots and feeders as well... but only sometimes. Most of the games we lose we lose because I didn't do well enough. When I look at the games realistically. > > Also you have 65% win rate in soloQ so what is your problem? Use MUTE buttons and carry on. > > Anyways, no point talking to you anymore, you are just baby rage toxic player, as the ones you are accusing of ruining your games. When you realize that, you can be mature about the game and start enjoying it, come back. Then we can talk. Until then, to be honest I had enough of your toxic excuses. Sometimes? I cant even play ADC in sivler/bronze cause I get insta flamed for not getting a kill if the support hooks/stun someone. And its goes on and on in 65% of games there is flamers, trolls and afkers, report sytem is not doing anything, I got 2 idiotic flames punished with chat restrictions, but other than that nothing happens, with pings for everything chat could be removed whatsoever cause in 99% of situations its used to flame or tilt player from enemy team, removing chat is like half of toxic idiotic behaviour gone right away. Next are trolls and intentional feeders or just unskilled players, its team game, and I can't play ADC when my support is flashing for kill cause enemy adc is at 25% HP, but the bright support didn't consider things like heal, flash and many other factors. Cool thing is that to get to slilver they just need to get lucky with teams that will carry them, their mmr gets boosted to the levels they should never see and then they fail and fail hard and they blame everyone else in the team for it, thats where disabling rankeds for people like that comes into play, to enable ranked play for them again add some tasks for them to do like winning few normal games or some premade scenarios that would teach them something, cause they are really hard to teach anything and they continue to feed and flame. The lower you get the worse it is, mostly cause you can be silver with 3.5 cs per minute on adc and tutorials suck, on top of people that go ranked not reading damn patch notes and not knowing current meta or even items. Its just like they randomly decide to go ranked instead of normal, idk what they are thinking, but ranked is totally different game, and to play it you need to know something.
Show more

AstralDream

Level 86 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion