Cagniant (EUW)
: Chat restriction
>Cagniant: gg easy >Cagniant: easy >Cagniant: easy script to win >Cagniant: easy game >Cagniant: trash pig >Cagniant: report yasuo scripting >Cagniant: easy game >Cagniant: pig should be enough for at least 14 days ban, or even permanent. Automatic feedback was too soft on you.
: K.. 14 day banworthy shizzle i guess..
when you get unbanned reduce chat scale to 30 or lower move it to lowest left bottom of your screen so you will actually pay much more attention to the game itself not to chat.. Smart people are too busy playing the game, being the champions so they don't type.. that's why smart people get higher division.
: He would actually get picked up for intentional feeding for that build.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7wfpjzU5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-05T18:16:44.369+0000) > > He would actually get picked up for intentional feeding for that build. trolls who actually ruin games and intentionally feed to make you lose almost never get banned. people who carry you but they are extremly toxic, get multiple reports and permanent ban. Flawed logic riot ! (my point is not to stop punishing toxic players but to start punishing people who INT.) 90% of people who got permanent ban are because they are toxic, but only ~7-8% because of constantly int-ing and trolling in games... And believe me there is many of trolls in this game.
Cagniant (EUW)
: Chat restriction
sounds like you've typed something else, much more toxic than then... anyway without chat logs nobody will believe you.
: Flame is lame, stay positive hehe xd
icConzz (EUW)
: Remaking
Happened to me once, very serious issue though.. shall be fixed. In my case, there was annie in ranked game which connected to the game and after 1 min disconnected and did not connect for the rest of the game.
: Yorick's rework
honestly idk why they revealed that rework so easily, abilities etc. It's been weeks...
: ***
it is possible. After 1 month of hovering in silver 2 and 1 carrying games with voli jungle I got to gold. And after that, I started playing on this account which is focused around playing akali, I got placed into silver 1 after winning 6 games, losing 4, and next day I made it to gold... Playing only akali fizz and annie, no other champs. It's just that you need to get used playing certain champions, learn 5-6 champions and spam them in ranked.. Learn all their mechanics, and most important thing is to have good decision making.
: I'm a terrible league player.
My advice would be focus on one class. For example mages only... So if you play mid/top you can learn most of mages and pick a mage that fits good into your team comp or simply counter-pick enemy if its worth it. In 90% of games I play assassins and in 7 months of playing league I achieved gold IV. Looking forward to climb up playing only assassins.
: Can't use word "Assassin" as name
yea ofc assassin is made of words "ass, ass, in" :D that makes it toxic and unusable as name obviously but wait a second... http://i.imgur.com/IXPHOQq.jpg then riot is toxic as hell ? look how many times they used word "ass" in this topic... ? Should they ban themselves?
Doomley (EUW)
: Their rules specifically say that names that contain foul words are not allowed. They can't make an exception.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=vNFXRr11,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-04T20:06:24.254+0000) > > Their rules specifically say that names that contain foul words are not allowed. They can't make an exception. they should make because assassin is one of classes in league of legends (There are mages, fighters, tanks, assassins..) and some people like to have class that they love in name (for example gosu has "nerf marksman" nick on one of his smurfs, why I can't have assassin in my name? this is just plain stupid.
Rioter Comments
Lsayu (EUNE)
: See that's the thing with the new report system. If your team mates think you're being toxic and report you for it, I think you would get punished. If they let it slide you won't . System is designed to change according to what people report. That being said, I would not report you for it. I would just attribute it to salt and anger. Which by itself is not ticking me off. If you couple that with all-game harassment and whine I would report you (not saying that you're doing that just saying what I personally would report).
> [{quoted}](name=Lsayu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wAAny6TW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-09-01T10:34:27.824+0000) > > See that's the thing with the new report system. If your team mates think you're being toxic and report you for it, I think you would get punished. If they let it slide you won't . System is designed to change according to what people report. > > That being said, I would not report you for it. I would just attribute it to salt and anger. Which by itself is not ticking me off. If you couple that with all-game harassment and whine I would report you (not saying that you're doing that just saying what I personally would report). I've never been punished but I never insult any players I just say if they play noob champs(garen,yi) or cancer champs (morgana, lux, kayle) or retarded champs for kids (rammus, brand, soraka), 1 button champs (malzahar, warwick..)
Axisdeus (EUNE)
: So you get triggered when you fail to understand how a specific champion or skill can be avoided....I see...salty! I like how you think playing ultra-complicated champions gives you some sense of superiority whilst you can't avoid a slow moving stun or avoid an incoming power-ball by hiding in the minion wave. And I would consider it to be toxic...makes you look like a inflammatory person, one that I would not want to have around. Negative attitude; your rant will make others feel uneasy, make them snap faster than usual, even throw you one or two replies asking you to grow a pair or to simply keep it for yourself, if you do not know or do not have the minimal experience in dodging.
> [{quoted}](name=Axisdeus,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wAAny6TW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-01T04:36:35.011+0000) > > So you get triggered when you fail to understand how a specific champion or skill can be avoided....I see...salty! I like how you think playing ultra-complicated champions gives you some sense of superiority whilst you can't avoid a slow moving stun or avoid an incoming power-ball by hiding in the minion wave. > > And I would consider it to be toxic...makes you look like a inflammatory person, one that I would not want to have around. Negative attitude; your rant will make others feel uneasy, make them snap faster than usual, even throw you one or two replies asking you to grow a pair or to simply keep it for yourself, if you do not know or do not have the minimal experience in dodging. I avoid all that shit often but problem is that shit is just so broken and I have no trouble when im playing yasuo but when I pick for example akali and there is no wave around to ult on them AND even if there is, rammus just travels to me avoids wave and hits me because that spell lasts for 10+ sec... broken shit. also morgana is cancer itself. Champion with abilities q 5 sec stun with 1000 range w does nothing e sometimes useful r its hard to set up so it's pretty much useless ability WHAT JOY AND FUN PEOPLE FIND PLAYING THIS CANCEROUS CHAMPION ? Morgana is pretty much made to provoke people... .. I win most of my games.. but this cancer champions like morgana with 5 sec stun 1000 range make me angry
: Let me guess, you're one of those who main Yasuo and thinks all the other champions are noob and every champ that counters you is cancer?
> [{quoted}](name=Penetraattori,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wAAny6TW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-09-01T05:44:48.766+0000) > > Let me guess, you're one of those who main Yasuo and thinks all the other champions are noob and every champ that counters you is cancer? yes thats me.. i also play fizz and akali, all other champions don't require skill _ Do I need to say I'm being sarcastic ?_
: permabanned for 1 game which wasnt even that offensive
you're typing too much in game for no reason + your nickname, not to mention overall toxicness, it's enough for permanent ban
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Where did you get that Wins and winrate information?
> [{quoted}](name=bommerhondjes14,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=4f0yiW2c,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2016-07-05T13:08:19.484+0000) > > Where did you get that Wins and winrate information? probably op.gg
AcikaSrbin (EUNE)
: SPLASH ARTS
Uhm splash art is nice but I personally think it should be more feminine....
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Perilum (EUW)
: So 6.6 will be: "Rise of the Smurfs", because they all make new accounts.
As long as your ip is dynamic you can change it. Turn off your router for 5 minutes and wait. Turn it back on. Your ip is guaranteed to change. Simple trick how I removed ip bans on private wow servers. But I think this change is good so people will stop being toxic. I hate toxic people.{{summoner:31}}
: Tanks are the gods of summoner's rift since one year right now... I still play akali AP mid, because i'm a pure assassin player. (main Diana Akali Nidalee) next patch {{item:3146}} will be buffed (+50 damages on proc). Can't wait ! Akali needs some love {{champion:84}} {{item:3151}} http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/EUW/Symsown
I am also pure assassin player, therefore I named this (smurf leveling) account with assassin name. I main akali(140k mastery), katarina(35k), yi (75k) and fizz(105k). Gold 3 currently
Rioter Comments
: Does Shen look like a tank in his splash?
Well yeah. He doesn't look like some squishy mobile assassin for sure. He is well armored.
: You have a point, I guess. The katarina buffs werent THAT great though.
Still much greater than akali buffs. (q deals same damage to all people which is great for teamfight) I consider those akali buffs non-existent
: play akali mid if you enjoy it and stop moaning ;b
I love playing akali mid, but right now every other mid laner preforms bettar than her. Kata is just better version of akali right now, therefore akali isn't viable pick for anything except 1v1 anymore.
: > Akali is played as an assassin since her release Some people always played her tank > not even viable as mid ap assassin Shes as viable as ever, she always sucked in lane > people play assassin champ as top lane tank and preform much more successfully. Thats becasue they know what they are doing, If a person knows what to do with your character/build, who are you to judge their build path? Because you played the champion longer? Because you play the champion according to riot?
-Some people? Statistically not more than 1% people because she never worked as tank before this korean build was invented. (Also items like Titanic hydra, Sterak's gage, Deadman's plate play a big role) -Everything ap mid Akali can do, Katarina can do it better. Therefore Akali isn't viable anymore for mid. Except some 1v1 fights but that's all she can do well right now as ap assassin. -I was talking about global stats. Tank build on assassin shouldn't have 6% bigger win-rate than casual assassin ap build. If you look at her splash art, would you say this champion looks like TANK?
: Nidalee was labelled as both Support and Assassin at times, whats your Point, these descriptions are as inaccurate as it gets. Nobody is enforcing them
Akali is played as an assassin since her release, I played her like that for ~3 seasons and now she is not even viable as mid ap assassin, people play assassin champ as top lane tank and preform much more successfully.
D1nzu (EUW)
: Yi is seriously trash. i dont know if your bronze or silver but he is honestly trash against anyone with brain and CC
Right now Yi is one of best high elo picks for jungle. He has very decent pick rate in diamond and challenger.
: > make multikills No, she should need at least 2 Rs to kill a target, considering 1 R to get close, then get a reset to escape. There was no fun playing vs old Akali when she killed you with 1R rotation, then moved on to the next, not to mention she used to get tank stats in her W.
If you ever played akali you should know that she has reset and somewhat big damage. Basically when you get 3-4 kills you can q+r+aa+e if that isn't kill than another q+r and then you get kill on squishy. Therefore you get 1 stack and have 2 and you can do same combo on another squishy and get stack. Also on assists you get stack, therefore she can do easy multikills and she is only champion for me that I have best pentakill ratio. (2% of games).
TeiX (EUW)
: This is silly to be ohnest(in the funny way) tho she being able ot get away as a full tank is telling of possibly 2 things: -her survivability tools are not good enough to survive as an assasin -her base damages might be too high so you can build more defensive and rely on base damage changing either would likely fix her spot as an Ap assasin, tho imo i find it unecessary, as a solo lane " tank" she has no utility so she isnt gibbing carries left and right she is just harder to peel off.
As a full tank she can sit on any target she wants to pick, slow them with rylai's, because she has 3 jumps + reset. And then she is extremely hard to kill. Pink ward doesn't counter her anymore when she is not squishy. She can't be countered when you go top, and she still has abnormal damage. I mean, I feel stupid for playing ap assassin mid akali when I can just play it as top lane ad tank and preform 5x times better. Or I can play katarina and preform better because of katarina buffs But I played her as ap assassin mid for 3 seasons and I really enjoyed one shotting people and gathering pentakills.
: I can completely agree on the stupidity on her being effective more as a tank. I always build her with Hextech, Guinsoo's, Visage, Sunfire, boots and either Randiun's or Deadman's. The amount of tankiness she ends up having on top of all that sustain and passive damage is just insane.
she should be that type of assassin which one-shots adcarry when she is allowed to do so, make multikills and be squishy, just an assassin in general. She is also an type of assassin that has sustain but she shouldn't be a undying tank with stupid damage for a tank. Kata is now much better assassin to pick on mid, that's why akali ap mid isn't even played anymore.
: Then I wouldn't play her cause she op and it would be boring. Also your lv 14...
im lvl 14 cus im writing this from my smurf account. My main is gold 3.
: > [{quoted}](name=BORE B A5SAS5IN,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4tAEAEEy,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2016-03-12T19:30:22.220+0000) > > She is champion classified as an assassin > hence she should perform better on that role (ap burst mid assassin) and not ad tank. > But her stats are 46% win rate AP mid assassin and 51% top ad tank. The champ is not played on autopilot, you know. There is a player behind it, a player that makes choices. Otherwise, we may very well give up buying items at all and, depending by level and gold, the champ get automatically equipped with the items decided by RioT.
I know what you want to say but it makes no sense that riot allows that champion that is classified as an assassin preforms better as a tank. That's like playing zed ad carry and doing better than zed mid lane( obv bad example and wont ever happen ). Also I mean preform better, on global player-base, a champion having better win-rate, kda and other stats.
Serika Zero (EUNE)
: And I got 60% win rate as Tank Akali. That's 6 out of 10 games end up in a win. This includes games I throw on purpose. She is not Over Powered, she is finally playable even if the enemy buys pink wards. Also, she is not braindead, it takes time to learn how to use her. Ps, that "counterbuild" is quite bad, and it won't help you :) Tank Akali does 50% AD damage and 50% AP damage. Split pretty much equal.
I would never make this thread if she wasn't classified as an assassin and if she wasn't played like that since patch V1.0.0.85 when she was added.
: So now a champion can't buy defense at all if he is not classified as a tank :D? Everyday you learn something new about this game :D.
She is champion classified as an assassin hence she should perform better on that role (ap burst mid assassin) and not ad tank. But her stats are 46% win rate AP mid assassin and 51% top ad tank.
: Akali's taunt : ''ONLY NOOBS I GET LISTED WITH !!!'' does this explain youre question ?
it's joke not taunt. jokes can be sarcastic btw why nerf {{champion:40}} when you can just nerf {{champion:39}}
: Since when is it a problem that a champion can be played in different ways, it's just nice to see the game isn't locked up in one configuration and that you can try new build and it may works.
it's not ok when that build which should make no sense on assassin (but has) has much greater win-rate in ranked que.
: And im saying tank akali sucks very game i play v 1 i have won. Assassin akali so much batter, take ur sup and go 5 v 2 and get a penta (that might just be me there)
That's from your experience (not high elo I guess). Akali globally has 46.5% win rate mid with ap build, and 51% win rate as ad tank when taken on top. (information is from page champion.gg). She is not viable mid laner to pick in gold +. Therefore she needs to get her ap scales buffed so people actually start to play it as she is supposed to be played. Anyway if you play Akali why wouldn't you want her buffed?
: How to counter tank akali {{item:3047}} then ad: {{item:3156}} or {{item:3139}} ap: {{item:3001}} on hit build: {{item:3091}} tank: any mr item and that is it, I relay don't get people that strugle v tank akali
no this isn't point of my thread! My point is that Akali became so weak right now when played as she is supposed to be played (AP assassin top or mid) instead people play her as tank which isn't her role. She is supposed to be an assassin like katarina...
: http://imgur.com/Xjq8emU She even isn't a secondary tank {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Riot, you are doing something wrong then.
exactly what I'm talking about ! rito plss
: {{champion:27}} {{champion:29}}
{{champion:17}} {{champion:69}} too
yoniame (EUNE)
: Hmm Yi deletes all fun from game since forever, {{champion:105}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:84}} are toxic since forever, better nerf {{champion:40}} .
how can a champion be toxic?
Rioter Comments
pinWINS (EUW)
: does this mean flaming in broken english is less likely to get a ban?
yep.. you can write " f.uck you rtard, " or "this graves is fckin m.oron dikhed sht rtard" tribunal system will recognize that as very offensive.
Eveninn (EUW)
: Greetings! I assume you are talking about behavior related bans? -------------- So lets start at the beginning: reports. Naturally, before much can be done, the accused needs to be reported. But there is a little tweak in place to help a report's accuracy: "Report value" Report value is individual for every player. It gets increased by reporting people that actually did bad and get punished later on, and decreased by reporting people that didn't do bad. Reports from Players with low Report value will get rated Little (maybe even ignored), while reports from Players with high Report value get treated more serious. That being sad, more reports during one game usually don't count harshly. (Humpelstilzche put that way better than I eve could) --------------- So, after a player collected some reports with decent Report Value, their case gets forwarded to... I guess we can call itthe Tribunal, even tho it is not what most players used to connect it to. Currently the Tribunal is an automated System that browses through your chatlogs to see whether you are guilty or not. This is much much more than a simple word filter, it's a learning programm, learning by the community itself what is considered bad and what not. In the beginning some Rioters worked alongside it to make sure it learns correctly, not sure fi that still is a Thing, might be. But I don't want to get too much into how it works, but rather say that it works. We often see banned people here on boards, with their chatlogs showing what the majority of the community considers as toxic. It seems to be extremly accurate ragerding the opinion of the majority. ----------------------- So if the System things chatlogs are bad enough to warant a punishment, it will hand one out. We currently got 4 punishment tiers: 1. 10 games Chat restriction 2. 25 games Chat restriction 3. 14-days ban 4. perma-ban Unless the offense is major (which can make someone skip tiers), the System starts out on Tier one. However, if it sees Tier one already got issued to the person in question before, it will move on to the next Tier. And so on. If someone who was punished before stays clean for a bigger timeframe, their tiers decay down again. (it's kinda similar to rl, as repeated crime will give grant bigger punishments, (maybe at a different pace)) ---------------------- Ofc, a ban can be issued out for different reasons too, usually a mail is sent to affected people explaining the reason.
Regarding this sentence "If someone who was punished before stays clean for a bigger timeframe, their tiers decay down again." On my main acc I got ban before 8 months for 14 days (when Tahm Kench released) ...Until this day I still haven't recieved any ban or any restriction or report warning, I greatly fixed my behavior. But I am afraid if one day I go on tilt and go crazy and type sh*t and bad stuff to others because it can happen to get out of control sometimes hence I can get a perma ban because I have that 14 day ban in my past. (like it happened to me before 8 months and then I got 14 days ban without getting any chat restrictions before, because I was incredibly toxic only that game... but that was long time ago... So it's simple question how much time it takes to delete your "criminal records"?
: [BUG] EUW, in game, pantheon's passive negates volibear's Q
yes this is true I think volibear should be able to flip pantheon behind when he has passive but not do Q damage.

BORE B A5SAS5IN

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion