Baka Red (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Black0Price,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=000100010001000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-20T14:20:43.201+0000) > > My friend asking to a report a negative person who does never listen wont hurt his feeling if he never listens , he likes going for negativity and not listening and messing around .. in fact when I did say report him , he had left ... So I asked the enemy to give him a report and he wasn't here, so it's not bullying actually also , It might be annoying to see a player calling to report you and u might go fight with him in chat , but as I said, I did this after he had left to avoid in any possible fights with such a player... but simply a negative player cannot be advised so believe me anything I would do to help him or to hurt him wont matter , he will remain with his negativity , surely the case doesn't include all players and surely not the tilted players , but I mean the player that legit going for negativity as in my case Question to you: Why didn't you just report him yourself? I guess you didn't know that it is useless with Riot's "One report is as strong as nine." and "Report calling is harassment." Well, anyways, you do know that now, so you won't make the same mistake with your next account, in case you start one. Oh, and if you do begin again, you would do well to follow this guideline: If someone annoys you in league, mute him, don't talk to/with/about him, play to win, report him in post-game lobby (still not talking to/with/about him) and move on. That will keep your account quite safe.
> [{quoted}](name=Baka Red,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=0001000100010000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T06:34:45.643+0000) > > Question to you: Why didn't you just report him yourself? I guess you didn't know that it is useless with Riot's "One report is as strong as nine." and "Report calling is harassment." Well, anyways, you do know that now, so you won't make the same mistake with your next account, in case you start one. Oh, and if you do begin again, you would do well to follow this guideline: If someone annoys you in league, mute him, don't talk to/with/about him, play to win, report him in post-game lobby (still not talking to/with/about him) and move on. That will keep your account quite safe. - Please Look at the reply for Liandil (EUW) because I don't want to write the same reply again about the report sector but please check it , - well actually most of your questions I have answered in his reply , so I guess you should read it but: I said this is a competitive game ... I just can't keep my mouth shut when I see someone wastes my time not just a bad match, but a player legit wasting my time by trolling or inting or playing ultra bad , but he isn't breaking the rules by going afk , or stopping near his turrent or going to straight to the enemy ... but doing a troller mistakes , surely I don't need to explain how one can make that because you should by yourself had experienced one before , and Riot has no strict rules about such things... My friend I do believe that time is from Gold , I don't like the words of playing games is a waste of time , it can be a waste of time if you over-extended and comes on the expense of your life , but in this online competitive game , when it comes to ranked match, it will be all about achieving one goal ... Please read the reply I have mentioned ... It contains everything I want to say, what I have said is too brief thing to the topics I talked about in the reply
Liandil (EUW)
: It does not matter what others do it is your behaviour. Just ignore them and when they flame you than report and go on, dont waste energy to talk back. They will get theyr own case if they missbehave. Why should you flame less in other games when i see a chat log full of flame and at the ending you ask for reports, not that it is just useless cause one report has the same meaning as 9, it will create a bad atmosphere. Is it so hard to never flame, never talk back? Just be a polite guy how did jesus told us when someone slaps you on the right cheek give them your left cheek as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Liandil,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T20:41:25.893+0000) > > It does not matter what others do it is your behaviour. Just ignore them and when they flame you than report and go on, dont waste energy to talk back. They will get theyr own case if they missbehave. > Why should you flame less in other games when i see a chat log full of flame and at the ending you ask for reports, not that it is just useless cause one report has the same meaning as 9, it will create a bad atmosphere. > > Is it so hard to never flame, never talk back? Just be a polite guy how did jesus told us when someone slaps you on the right cheek give them your left cheek as well. - My friend .. the case your speaking of is in life , or someone that doesn't mean anything to me for example > I walk into street someone insults me so I can ignore him and move on ... or even try to reason with him to prove that what he is doing is wrong , but the case here is much more different .. it's a team-game ... more than that.. you speak about using my energy.. what about that I use up my energy after that match for 3 more hours to get to the same point that I were into to the promo once more? 3 more hours because 1 player decided to ruin everything and to be rude, And RIOT till now have no strict rules for inting or trolling or that kind of negativity behavior, Your speaking of holly manners .. which it's hard to always to stay on them , sometimes you can't man we are just humans why do you guys really act like your some higher persons , someone with holly power, someone very self-confident about themselves ... don't you guys face troubles on your-life that get you out of ur control and make you angry ... how do you put off your anger? how do you path through it? or do you just propose that you never face such things? and that your a perfect person? - Iam a person that behave control over himself , I don't go randomly and ruin other players matches , I don't go in a ranked match and waste other players time , I don't fail my team-mates especially when they are in promo matches and they try their best , My friend ... You can get frustrated after losing promo especially several times rather than just couple of words like dumb or pathetic , - Before as I said more than 4 times in this discussion , it needed more than 1 report to get the player punishment , I don't know about now but seems likely that many players say it can get you a punishment from 1 report , But asking for reports is a crime ? c'meon man? your speaking of holly manners ... do you think that asking of reports can be considered as a crime? The Jesus and all the prophets spoke and prayed the God to help them over the sinners ,However the God already know what's happening and sees everything precisely ... but was that a wrong thing? when a prophet prays his god for justice over the sinners that hurt him? do the same on the reports consider that the reporting system is my judge and that the reports is the prays , do you think asking for reports is considered as a crime? - Also you say it's hard to never flame , yeah man it's hard to never flame .. I can't keep my mouth shut in a competitive game , I have played more than 10 competitive games over my whole life , starting from flash games on facebook to the garena games such as War3 , Cod4 , to the online games silkroad and more ... till this game and even Pubg and even to DoTa , and I have never seen something like what's happening here in riot , And the chat is the option that riot added to the game , so what kind of words do you want me to use it ? , ask a player that refuses to communicate or to be safe or to listen to his team-mates and insults , and tell him , Please man Please iam begging you to stop? do you even think this would work? what about my dignity man ? Am I that cheap to beg someone like him for some right I should behave? a normal match, even if a bad match.. not legit triggering ruining the match. - And I said no one is perfect , and when it comes to judgement it's easier to judge others because your not in their situation however you might have been into their situation or will be in their situation in the future ... The God talks in Qua'ran about Retribution go search for what's retribution , Because he wasted my time and riot didn't give me the proper justice in other words riot oppressed me and oppresses many players by their policy ... * Because he wasted my time and would make me use 3 or more hours of my life because his non-sense decisions not about a bad match , and angered me , and insulted me with bad words like APE, EUNE dog ,and I didn't response and riot considered dumb is a crime. * And Please understand that in ranked things are different , you can have the entertainment in a very good match despite the result (Victory or Defeat) if it was a really good match, but otherwise you will never behave entertainment in ranked only if you achieve you victory goal, otherwise that's why there is normal for entertainment and having fun and chilling , but Ranked is something else .. something higher ... something serious for being competitive for try harding to win by showing your skills , by showing your team-working skills ... I know that bad matches exists but my case wasn't a bad match, and when a good player behave a bad match he by himself does apologize for his team-mates for his bad performance .. and I have seen many players do that.. - And about the holly manners , why not the game it's self riot behave a holly policy? like how your speaking about of it to me? why not making a better holly policy? like endless forgiveness ??
: Thank you, even tho you couldn't see the whole Chat you were the only one able to actually imagine what happened. You give me Hope. <3
> [{quoted}](name=Paris Tilton,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uYyBHpfh,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-05-20T20:57:14.518+0000) > > Thank you, even tho you couldn't see the whole Chat you were the only one able to actually imagine what happened. > You give me Hope. <3 My friend we all seek better community , but this is an Online competitive game ... things will never be easy especially when you enter a match trying to win it by any possible means then you get a player acting like that.. surely you would get out of control , I understand your situation because I've seen many and been into many and I wont pretend like others that see you made a crime... they really can't see what was this game made up for , didn't they see the famous streamers that they also get angry ? guess they are seeking perfect players in a perfect game and non competitive :)
: Chat Restriction unfairly
To be honest buddy in my humble point of view , The punishment wasn't deserved .. Let me talk about some topics: - You were negative to be honest saying alot of words to jinx trading words with words... which wasn't a very good thing because you could mute her and go on ... yeah she was contributing in the defeat but u could do better if u mute her... but you didn't which iam here to talk about ... she insulted you and you did insult her back. - But I don't see bad words , maybe ( Piece of shit ) which I don't like actually , but otherwise no severe words .. one word can trigger anger , but inting or trolling can trigger defeat and anger... You don't behave all the mistake .. Of course you said some rough words... but in my point of view... c'meon guys are we in nursery here? if we go to follow every small mistake everyone do ... then we wont be playing this anymore ... - Every living person has his own mistakes and much more are very good at hiding their mistakes ... but the point is that nobody is perfect... and rather riot trying to understand that .. try to adapt with that to decrease the number of the mistakes .. they are trying to prevent the mistakes which is impossible - In conclusion, I don't find you deserve a chat restriction but the punishment policy as I mentioned in my post is very very bad, their rules are pretty bad and not helping anyone .. you deserved a mild punishment or a warning which sadly riot don't know something about those yet *** And I have to warn you .. to be careful or your fate will be like mine... Permanent suspension , Just be careful buddy in your future matches .. And at your very angry moments remember that this match could get you a suspension and think losing your account isn't worthy for those couple of words you want to say , just pull out your anger or anything than those words for your safety till this amazing company find better rules and policy ***
CHlGGA (EUW)
: so much text, all I see is you took screenshots of screenshots {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=CHlGGA,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-05-20T19:57:15.663+0000) > > so much text, all I see is you took screenshots of screenshots {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Sorry for the big text my friend here is The short brief for my long story: - as shown in the screenshots a player was trolling and inting and acting in a very negative way that he refused to hear for us (the whole team except his duo lulu) when we told him be safe and things will be fine , but no it's way our mistake and insulted me saying EUNE dog and APE .. So from the 30 mins game , it happened in an occasion or more that I couldn't handle myself with that player that cost me my promo match which was an easy match and even more than that he was insulting me for his mistakes .. so I called him dumb and pathetic midlaner as shown in the chat log ... and riot surely sees it as I made a crime .. and he did get nothing at all and escaped punishment... and I got permanently suspension for that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=R3Yi2s4N,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-19T11:41:14.185+0000) > > I've said this before and will say again if you're getting butt hurt over words, when you're playing an online competitive game then you really shouldn't be playing the game. Its funny how you can get a Perma for being toxic, while there are several options to mute some one, yet its near impossible to even get any sort of flags on your account for running it down mid/soft inting and trolling. Riot will never change their policy because it generates them more money to perma ban people and the easiest way to do that is through chat, as long as you don't speak you can soft int 50+ game's in a row and never receive a punishment. I've gotten feedback that people were punished for games I have reported in which all the guy did was say "You suck, uninstall". So your wrong about that. Also if you really want to see a guy banned, you make a ticket, then their is a real person who is going to look at that game. That can get you banned as well. No one wants toxic players in their game, this isn't about being buttheard, this is just integrity and respect for the E-Sports community. You want to be a trash talking infant, go do it elsewhere.
> [{quoted}](name=LordBadToo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=R3Yi2s4N,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-05-20T14:08:23.995+0000) > > I've gotten feedback that people were punished for games I have reported in which all the guy did was say "You suck, uninstall". > > So your wrong about that. > > Also if you really want to see a guy banned, you make a ticket, then their is a real person who is going to look at that game. That can get you banned as well. > > No one wants toxic players in their game, this isn't about being buttheard, this is just integrity and respect for the E-Sports community. You want to be a trash talking infant, go do it elsewhere. - I just wanted to say something , when making a ticket to riot about a player like reporting or something , they don't really care if u didn't report him after the match, they don't do anything with tickets because I have submitted about like 3 tickets for some negative players and all they can do is to say we can't do anything , u have to report him after the match ... so Riot agents cannot help you actually even if u had solid evidence of screenshots ... also The reporting system after the match is handled by AI system
Baka Red (EUNE)
: Your "Calling for a report isnt harassment and it isnt toxic." vs Riot Husker's ["Calling for others to report a player is a punishable offense. It is a form of bullying and as such is against the summoner code. It should always be a personal decision for each player as to whether or not they feel another player warrants a report. In fact, do feel free to tell your team mates that "report calling" in itself counts as harassment. Flaming and bullying a player will never help them to improve their game mechanics, communication etc."](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/EE7d58Pu-dear-riotsome-clarification-please?comment=0007&show=flat) PS: Husker was Riot employee at that time. So should we believe your words or his?
> [{quoted}](name=Baka Red,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=00010001000100000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-20T14:08:16.311+0000) > > Your "Calling for a report isnt harassment and it isnt toxic." vs Riot Husker's ["Calling for others to report a player is a punishable offense. It is a form of bullying and as such is against the summoner code. It should always be a personal decision for each player as to whether or not they feel another player warrants a report. In fact, do feel free to tell your team mates that "report calling" in itself counts as harassment. Flaming and bullying a player will never help them to improve their game mechanics, communication etc."](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/EE7d58Pu-dear-riotsome-clarification-please?comment=0007&show=flat) > > PS: Husker was Riot employee at that time. So should we believe your words or his? My friend asking to a report a negative person who does never listen wont hurt his feeling if he never listens , he likes going for negativity and not listening and messing around .. in fact when I did say report him , he had left ... So I asked the enemy to give him a report and he wasn't here, so it's not bullying actually also , It might be annoying to see a player calling to report you and u might go fight with him in chat , but as I said, I did this after he had left to avoid in any possible fights with such a player... but simply a negative player cannot be advised so believe me anything I would do to help him or to hurt him wont matter , he will remain with his negativity , surely the case doesn't include all players and surely not the tilted players , but I mean the player that legit going for negativity as in my case
Cypherous (EUW)
: > Look man I really didn't wont to write a single reply to you again, because you have problems with your beliefs No, what you mean is, you don't want to reply because the rules proved you wrong and i'm not bandwagoning behind your cause when its wrong :P > boy the first rule is Support your team (Team-Work) how there could be team-work when someone legit inting and refusing to help or try to help a team? Then that person is breaking the rules, that doesn't mean the rules don't exist, thats why the report system exists, although as i've said in other places, most people don't actually know the difference between being bad and intentionally feeding, you might want to look up the word "intentional" in the dictionary, in the last 8 seasons i've encountered maybe 2 or 3 actual intentional feeders, and we're talking literally thousands of matches here, so you encountering loads of them is a statistical impossibility, bad players on the other hand are quite common, but not against the rules > 2nd thing they are saying feedback let us know how your feeling... but sadly they don't care ... They do, its why you have a report system, as evidenced by the number of "i was banned" threads on these forums the system seems to be working just fine > if they do care they should try to improve rather only going for skins and some buffs and nerfs without focusing on the game Firstly, the player behaviour team doesn't work on either of those things, you seem to think riot is made up of like 5 people who all do everything, the balance guys don't touch skins or the report system, the skins guys don't touch game design etc, they already have a behaviour team that handles these things, and again, considering the number of whine threads about bans it seems to be working just fine > what if this promo match ruins my day? naaah YOUR TOXIC screw the match we don't care? buddy ur logic is kinda damaged Case of the pot calling the kettle black in this case, its your understanding of the underlying systems which is flawed, sadly this is a very common problem, i blame the education system and the general lack of common sense in this era > and last rules is leadership , leadership in real-life can be exampled in many things and many people , but in the-game what's leadership of a troller? inting player? how can I behave the leadership on the team with someone who spreads negativity on the whole match AS A TEAM? You can't control other people, once you accept this simple basic fact you'll realise that riot also doesn't control the actions of other people, if someone wants to break the rules then they are going to break the rules, you and riot have literally zero control over this, however there is something that you do have direct control over, that that is YOU, them breaking the rules doesn't give you a free pass to do the same, so yeah you need to control the only variable you have any influence over, yourself > Look man to be honest your not helping your just provoking me No i'm educating you, if you see that as "provoking" you then you have much larger issues you need to address, i would definitely suggest speaking to a mental health expert as these sorts of issues really can ruin your life later down the line, and you genuinely should seek help to prevent that > there are some who can discuss in a good way and gentle way but sadly your just a provoker... See what you're looking for is someone to go "Oh you're right we should let these toxic players keep being toxic and keep letting them ruin games for other players", and yeah i'm smart enough to know thats a terrible idea > you say literally 0.1 % players get suspended I said permanently banned, not suspended, atleast quote me correctly > I say there are more than 20% inactive account Based on which reliable verifiable source? > I would say I made up a calculation my-self that the players are getting honorable everyday are 99% , it's easy right? Except i'm not "making things up" it literally says it on your permaban popup https://i.imgur.com/zl4gIMk.png Read the second paragraph > in my big friend-list on the previous account which had nearly 200 friend , 10 got punished during this season and most of the 200 like 50 or smt weren't active just as an example of your nice average Firstly, players being "inactive" has no bearing on this discussion whatsoever, there are dozens of reasons why a player decides to just stop playing league, you having 10 friends who were banned really doesn't prove the numbers are wrong all it proves is you seem to hang around with the sort of people who get banned, i don't personally know any permabanned players and i've not met any since season 1, so your statistic seems to fit within the numbers riot states At the end of the day you're upset that you screwed up and got banned, which is a normal human reaction, we're supposed to be bad when we screw up, but the second part of that is acceptance, and you'll get there eventually
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T11:59:50.291+0000) > > No, what you mean is, you don't want to reply because the rules proved you wrong and i'm not bandwagoning behind your cause when its wrong :P > > Then that person is breaking the rules, that doesn't mean the rules don't exist, thats why the report system exists, although as i've said in other places, most people don't actually know the difference between being bad and intentionally feeding, you might want to look up the word "intentional" in the dictionary, in the last 8 seasons i've encountered maybe 2 or 3 actual intentional feeders, and we're talking literally thousands of matches here, so you encountering loads of them is a statistical impossibility, bad players on the other hand are quite common, but not against the rules > > They do, its why you have a report system, as evidenced by the number of "i was banned" threads on these forums the system seems to be working just fine > > Firstly, the player behaviour team doesn't work on either of those things, you seem to think riot is made up of like 5 people who all do everything, the balance guys don't touch skins or the report system, the skins guys don't touch game design etc, they already have a behaviour team that handles these things, and again, considering the number of whine threads about bans it seems to be working just fine > > Case of the pot calling the kettle black in this case, its your understanding of the underlying systems which is flawed, sadly this is a very common problem, i blame the education system and the general lack of common sense in this era > > You can't control other people, once you accept this simple basic fact you'll realise that riot also doesn't control the actions of other people, if someone wants to break the rules then they are going to break the rules, you and riot have literally zero control over this, however there is something that you do have direct control over, that that is YOU, them breaking the rules doesn't give you a free pass to do the same, so yeah you need to control the only variable you have any influence over, yourself > > No i'm educating you, if you see that as "provoking" you then you have much larger issues you need to address, i would definitely suggest speaking to a mental health expert as these sorts of issues really can ruin your life later down the line, and you genuinely should seek help to prevent that > > See what you're looking for is someone to go "Oh you're right we should let these toxic players keep being toxic and keep letting them ruin games for other players", and yeah i'm smart enough to know thats a terrible idea > > I said permanently banned, not suspended, atleast quote me correctly > > Based on which reliable verifiable source? > > Except i'm not "making things up" it literally says it on your permaban popup > > https://i.imgur.com/zl4gIMk.png > > Read the second paragraph > > Firstly, players being "inactive" has no bearing on this discussion whatsoever, there are dozens of reasons why a player decides to just stop playing league, you having 10 friends who were banned really doesn't prove the numbers are wrong all it proves is you seem to hang around with the sort of people who get banned, i don't personally know any permabanned players and i've not met any since season 1, so your statistic seems to fit within the numbers riot states > > At the end of the day you're upset that you screwed up and got banned, which is a normal human reaction, we're supposed to be bad when we screw up, but the second part of that is acceptance, and you'll get there eventually - Look man when it's of being rude .. then it's over , saying mental health expert I am not going to talk anymore with u .. just enjoy your life following their rules and move on man , Iam the one who got suspended right ? not u? exactly just go on play ur matches go check other post to publish your beliefs but from now and on Iam not replying to a player like you who says educating me because he didn't get suspended , funny educating you ... Keep your morals to yourself if u say I can't hold myself up ... luckily You just saw an example of how I can hold myself up because I was gonna make terrible things to you , you such rude kid that says no-sense words and being provoker and insulting , Guess u didn't know that u insulted me because it's not your rules dictionary right? , If u wanna make a reply go on , but iam not responding just like how I ignored your non-sense words above.
: Hey, all. We can argue a lot about Riot's rules, their applicability, the definition of "toxic", and whether permabans work or not — going nowhere, because we don't have real data to check our assumptions. But think of this: permaban only takes away all the stuff from skins to unique nickname. It does _nothing_ beyond that. It does not stop player's addiction to the game. It does not prevent people from making more accs. It does not take away player's experience. And since we know that permas are not to be lifted ever, they give us no reason to actually reform. Now imagine this man, who thinks that he was punished wrongly (everyone thinks that at first), who lost all the stuff he was collecting for monthes and maybe years, and he knows he lost it forever. A man who still wants to play a game (and he can do that), feels deeply hurt, knows his loss is forever, and has no property to lose anymore. So tell me. What would he do? Would he cry and go away, what do you think? How should perma influence toxicity level, based on this?
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfollower,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-05-20T09:21:49.040+0000) > > Hey, all. We can argue a lot about Riot's rules, their applicability, the definition of "toxic", and whether permabans work or not — going nowhere, because we don't have real data to check our assumptions. > > But think of this: permaban only takes away all the stuff from skins to unique nickname. It does _nothing_ beyond that. It does not stop player's addiction to the game. It does not prevent people from making more accs. It does not take away player's experience. And since we know that permas are not to be lifted ever, they give us no reason to actually reform. > > Now imagine this man, who thinks that he was punished wrongly (everyone thinks that at first), who lost all the stuff he was collecting for monthes and maybe years, and he knows he lost it forever. A man who still wants to play a game (and he can do that), feels deeply hurt, knows his loss is forever, and has no property to lose anymore. So tell me. What would he do? Would he cry and go away, what do you think? How should perma influence toxicity level, based on this? - Appreciated your reply , but let's talk firsty about going with account over and over again like continuous loop .. my friend did u hear of Garena? Garena was a very popular program to play Warcraft 3 and COD4 nearly more than 10 millions were playing on it ... even they had their own politics with league of legends that they added this game... but in a day like 4 years ago or more I think, Garena disabled the multiplayer option for it's game!! shocking move , which means No more lan games to be played from now to .... idk and they started only playing with some games like FIFA or league of legends or online games like that.. Iam not here to discuss why that happened.. but Iam here to say that after that people left garena in tears they couldn't do anything they tried to contact them but without any benefit Garena was Dead ! leaving a bad memory .. now no one uses garena however it still exists , players moved on my friend considering more than 10 Million players , they had spent money it buying their own currency shells to get some new stuff and to unlock things like clans capacity and more... and no one could replace garena till now speaking about Tunngle ..which cannot be compared to garena or any new growing program , the point is ... sooner or later, people will start leaving the game , I myself playing now on my 2nd account which I had bought it from a friend because I wont start from lvl 1 because I like this game alot which I was playing for more than 6 years , but Think of my 2nd getting banned... dude This will be the ending and I might give them such a bad reputation telling everyone who thinks to play it TO NEVER TREY or things like that , even in social media ... - My friend they don't have standards for toxicity or flame or any of these things that they punish for , They don't have any rules for feeders or inteners or trollers which is the major problem ... - I know your agreeing with me , but Iam here to chat and I appreciate your reply and thanks for understanding ... and everyone sees himself in a way that he is right , but my friend when it comes after a while .. people will start thinking about their situation in a grown way , and In a way I don't find myself made a guilt that deserves to lose my money for because that's not legally allowed because rules they made... Even in real life ... when someone steal they don't go to their house committing he has to lose it... they may go for the penalty which can be in many ways to that guy.. and yet Iam nothing to be compared with that, Words don't kill ... I don't know someone died from words ...but anger kills ... Words would damage someone if he is so young like under 15 .. which riot should behave more rules about that... but till then it's not my problem my friend...
Liandil (EUW)
: You flame so much and have such a bad behaviour and you really ask why you get banned? > Black0Price: what's worse than playing vs high elo players > Black0Price: is playing with low elo players > Black0Price: screw this match > Black0Price: ARE U KIDING ME>| > Black0Price: when i came bot > Black0Price: what were u doing? > Black0Price: i wont gank > Black0Price: so stfu > Black0Price: pathetic > Black0Price: i wont gakn > Black0Price: with that attiutde > Black0Price: u commited > Black0Price: losing > Black0Price: this > Black0Price: by going lulu mid > Black0Price: and thinking u can carry > Black0Price: not stfu > Black0Price: cuz ur inting > Black0Price: 0/5 > Black0Price: AND I WONT > Black0Price: GROW UP > Black0Price: cuz yasuo is good but dumb > Black0Price: and toxic > Black0Price: dude > Black0Price: ur really dumb > Black0Price: pathetic midlaner to be honest > Black0Price: Report yasuo So nearly everything you write is just flame, so you should work on your behaviour. Dont rage, dont flame and never seek the mistakes at other players. Just focus on yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Liandil,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-05-19T18:30:32.352+0000) > > You flame so much and have such a bad behaviour and you really ask why you get banned? > > So nearly everything you write is just flame, so you should work on your behaviour. Dont rage, dont flame and never seek the mistakes at other players. Just focus on yourself. - Your talking about nearly 30 words in 30 mins game? in what logic? your going with 1 point of view ... sadly you weren't in my team seeing this yasuo.. sadly you weren't dealing with this intner - Even considering your right even your 99% wrong I don't flame so much , and find the main reason for why ( I did the flame your proposing ) do you know what does the flame mean? what ignite did I make? what tilt did I do to my team-mates? They were already blaming him for what he is doing and blaming him if they lose the match,? so what's the meaning of flame?
Cypherous (EUW)
: > You say it's 4 punishments what's the 4 actually First Offense: 10 Game Chat Restriction Second Offense: 25 Game Chat Restriction Third Offense: Two Week Suspension Fourth Offense: Permanent Suspension You will skip the first 2 restrictions if you use racist, homophobic or other severe terms > In other words where are the rules your assuming ? where are the rules your assuming by them iam being toxic? do you know the meaning of a person being toxic in real life? I already linked you the summoners code, did you read it? because it should be fairly obvious that your behaviour was not in line with it and therefore the reports were valid > What kind words are these? They are not therapists .. then they aren't judges to delete my account , they can set rules by their own minds because that's a game and they can ban anyone who wants because that's their game, but they aren't allowed to tell me to keep my tongue shut when I being insulted that's my own manners to control when being insulted , not their own right to tell me what to do You agreed to follow the rules, retaliation is not permitted, so yes in this case they are telling you to mute someone you don't like rather than breaking the rules by retaliating, if you can't handle that simple task then its not surprising you got banned > I said please be honorable and report that player..! I didn't insult him , I didn't abuse him .. I asked for a right. No you asked for people to take note of the actions of a specific player and to report him in an attempt to get him punished for something YOU think is against the rules, the number of reports means absolutely nothing and even a single report is enough to get the IFS to look at that player so calling for reports isn't needed nor acceptable behaviour, it is not "your right" > You simply don't know the meaning of toxicity using it simply .. and maybe your just following riot rules without thinking of the rules The rules make sense so i don't see the issue with it, but i don't break the rules, so your view as someone who is apparently unable to control themselves when interacting with other human beings might see it differently > Saying after 14-days any punishment would result a perma ban.. What's that supposed to mean? Like I should every match go mute everyone and keep my mouth shut Pretty much, if you have that little amount of self control then you either need to mute everyone or just not play a multiplayer game where you have to interact with other human beings who you have no control over > even If behave someone who insults me or ruins the game? Then you mute them and you report them, you control yourself and you don't break the rules under some misguided notion that its ok to do it because they did it to you > You Don't Have Any Right In Controlling What I Should .. Your not dealing with a little kid.. find creative ways to solve the major problem The major problem is toxic players, the solution is to remove them, nothing else works, riot have already tried permanent chat restrictions and people still found ways to break the rules, there isn't anything else riot can really do, you need to resolve your real life issues before playing something that triggers you > YOUR rules are for some perfect human that does no mistakes and in the name of the god i.e most of the playerbase who manages to play without ever having so much as a chat restriction, i've been playing since season 1, never even had a warning and i know dozens of similar players, self control isn't some super rare ability, its what most people manage to do, if you are not able to do that then you should seek help from a professional who can help you with that, riot isn't that person > THERE IS NO LIVING PERSON DOES NO MISTAKES ... It was mentioned in every holy religion if you do surely believe in god or a religion. Sure, but most people don't make enough mistakes to get permabanned, literally less than 0.1% of players manage to get permabanned
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T18:46:45.682+0000) > > First Offense: 10 Game Chat Restriction > Second Offense: 25 Game Chat Restriction > Third Offense: Two Week Suspension > Fourth Offense: Permanent Suspension > > You will skip the first 2 restrictions if you use racist, homophobic or other severe terms > > I already linked you the summoners code, did you read it? because it should be fairly obvious that your behaviour was not in line with it and therefore the reports were valid > > You agreed to follow the rules, retaliation is not permitted, so yes in this case they are telling you to mute someone you don't like rather than breaking the rules by retaliating, if you can't handle that simple task then its not surprising you got banned > > No you asked for people to take note of the actions of a specific player and to report him in an attempt to get him punished for something YOU think is against the rules, the number of reports means absolutely nothing and even a single report is enough to get the IFS to look at that player so calling for reports isn't needed nor acceptable behaviour, it is not "your right" > > The rules make sense so i don't see the issue with it, but i don't break the rules, so your view as someone who is apparently unable to control themselves when interacting with other human beings might see it differently > > Pretty much, if you have that little amount of self control then you either need to mute everyone or just not play a multiplayer game where you have to interact with other human beings who you have no control over > > Then you mute them and you report them, you control yourself and you don't break the rules under some misguided notion that its ok to do it because they did it to you > > The major problem is toxic players, the solution is to remove them, nothing else works, riot have already tried permanent chat restrictions and people still found ways to break the rules, there isn't anything else riot can really do, you need to resolve your real life issues before playing something that triggers you > > i.e most of the playerbase who manages to play without ever having so much as a chat restriction, i've been playing since season 1, never even had a warning and i know dozens of similar players, self control isn't some super rare ability, its what most people manage to do, if you are not able to do that then you should seek help from a professional who can help you with that, riot isn't that person > > Sure, but most people don't make enough mistakes to get permabanned, literally less than 0.1% of players manage to get permabanned - Look man I really didn't wont to write a single reply to you again, because you have problems with your beliefs , and your attacking without convicting reasons but let me talk about your rules that you believe them , boy the first rule is Support your team (Team-Work) how there could be team-work when someone legit inting and refusing to help or try to help a team? isn't this the first real or what? or you skipped to go to a major rule by your mind saying toxic players... 2nd thing they are saying feedback let us know how your feeling... but sadly they don't care ... if they do care they should try to improve rather only going for skins and some buffs and nerfs without focusing on the game , they do 1 update to the game which considering it an update to the game every season and not many solutions to many cases..they say it's not okay in the 4th to ruin anybody else days , what if this promo match ruins my day? naaah YOUR TOXIC screw the match we don't care? buddy ur logic is kinda damaged and last rules is leadership , leadership in real-life can be exampled in many things and many people , but in the-game what's leadership of a troller? inting player? how can I behave the leadership on the team with someone who spreads negativity on the whole match AS A TEAM? - Sadly riot reports before mattered maybe from 1 season .. all what mattered the number of reports , I don't know now ... but before there weren't something asking for reports but they made up a rule for that - Look man to be honest your not helping your just provoking me, there are some who can discuss in a good way and gentle way but sadly your just a provoker... All I can say follow your rules buddy and your game .. but sadly if your game keeps going with that attitude, You wont be able to play it in the very near future .. you say literally 0.1 % players get suspended , I say there are more than 20% inactive account , I would say I made up a calculation my-self that the players are getting honorable everyday are 99% , it's easy right? But sadly open your eyes , you will find the number of players getting punished , in my big friend-list on the previous account which had nearly 200 friend , 10 got punished during this season and most of the 200 like 50 or smt weren't active just as an example of your nice average
Black0Price (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PwentPL,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T15:06:50.096+0000) > > I played a lot of games and Riot has the worst banning system by far. The whole thing is a big pile of bullshit, with 0 sense in it. Also accounts are cheap as %%%%, so the permanent ban is rather funny. I can pay 20-30€ for a new account if I want to anytime. The interesting thing is that a lot of newer games has a very similar system, maybe it takes much less effort and money. > I have never had a single problem with toxic plaers anyways. I think the main reson this game suck is because ranked isnt as competetive as they want us to believe. Ranked is infested with first timers, %%%%%%s with high ping, afkers, inters, very very bad palyers. An other thing is that demoting is very hard. So we have a lot of plat4, diamond4's with 30-40% winrates. - My friend they are just believing what they want to believe without listening to any other voice .. considering Cypherous (EUW) , That does see the original problem with toxic players , The original problem of ( The GAME) is the game matches , then come the players ... I can behave a very bad player that never speaks a word and go int to the enemy .. but he is playing but inting in the diamond elo , and I am supposed to be an angel or something , But for me I might consider it as a bad match and try to carry him , but they don't have the right to tell me to keep my anger to say couple of words to describe that kind of player without being aggressive or being (TOXIC in the rightful meaning) If I call him a dumb or intner and very bad player .. they have to excuse me .. because that anger could get me a heart problem or hypertension or or sleeping stress or apoplexy or even a headache because that (Unlucky bad match) because that unworthy player who I don't know and 99% chance that I will never meet again.. and most important thing that (In Entertainment Game) !!!! - And surely not all players act with toxic behavior by themselves, however there are some do especially in the low elo !!! , but considering the majority not everyone can like that unless he has had a terrible experience in a couple of matches or in a lose streak or met some very very bad group or a player , so rather riot trying to help him with some instructions like for example if he is in a losing streak he gets a message to take a break or going normal or going for a walk or work-out .. naaah leave him be and let's judge his behavior..
> [{quoted}](name=Black0Price,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T15:37:28.685+0000) > > - My friend they are just believing what they want to believe without listening to any other voice .. considering Cypherous (EUW) , That does see the original problem with toxic players , The original problem of ( The GAME) is the game matches , then come the players ... I can behave a very bad player that never speaks a word and go int to the enemy .. but he is playing but inting in the diamond elo , and I am supposed to be an angel or something , But for me I might consider it as a bad match and try to carry him , but they don't have the right to tell me to keep my anger to say couple of words to describe that kind of player without being aggressive or being (TOXIC in the rightful meaning) If I call him a dumb or intner and very bad player .. they have to excuse me .. because that anger could get me a heart problem or hypertension or sleeping stress or apoplexy or even a headache because that (Unlucky bad match) because that unworthy player who I don't know and 99% chance that I will never meet again.. and most important thing that (In Entertainment Game) !!!! > > - And surely not all players act with toxic behavior by themselves, however there are some do especially in the low elo !!! , but considering the majority not everyone can be like that unless he has had a terrible experience in a couple of matches or in a lose streak or met some very very bad group or a player , so rather riot trying to help him with some instructions like for example if he is in a losing streak he gets a message to take a break or going normal or going for a walk or work-out .. naaah leave him be and let's judge his behavior..
PwentPL (EUNE)
: I played a lot of games and Riot has the worst banning system by far. The whole thing is a big pile of bullshit, with 0 sense in it. Also accounts are cheap as %%%%, so the permanent ban is rather funny. I can pay 20-30€ for a new account if I want to anytime. The interesting thing is that a lot of newer games has a very similar system, maybe it takes much less effort and money. I have never had a single problem with toxic plaers anyways. I think the main reson this game suck is because ranked isnt as competetive as they want us to believe. Ranked is infested with first timers, %%%%%%s with high ping, afkers, inters, very very bad palyers. An other thing is that demoting is very hard. So we have a lot of plat4, diamond4's with 30-40% winrates.
> [{quoted}](name=PwentPL,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T15:06:50.096+0000) > > I played a lot of games and Riot has the worst banning system by far. The whole thing is a big pile of bullshit, with 0 sense in it. Also accounts are cheap as %%%%, so the permanent ban is rather funny. I can pay 20-30€ for a new account if I want to anytime. The interesting thing is that a lot of newer games has a very similar system, maybe it takes much less effort and money. > I have never had a single problem with toxic plaers anyways. I think the main reson this game suck is because ranked isnt as competetive as they want us to believe. Ranked is infested with first timers, %%%%%%s with high ping, afkers, inters, very very bad palyers. An other thing is that demoting is very hard. So we have a lot of plat4, diamond4's with 30-40% winrates. - My friend they are just believing what they want to believe without listening to any other voice .. considering Cypherous (EUW) , That does see the original problem with toxic players , The original problem of ( The GAME) is the game matches , then come the players ... I can behave a very bad player that never speaks a word and go int to the enemy .. but he is playing but inting in the diamond elo , and I am supposed to be an angel or something , But for me I might consider it as a bad match and try to carry him , but they don't have the right to tell me to keep my anger to say couple of words to describe that kind of player without being aggressive or being (TOXIC in the rightful meaning) If I call him a dumb or intner and very bad player .. they have to excuse me .. because that anger could get me a heart problem or hypertension or or sleeping stress or apoplexy or even a headache because that (Unlucky bad match) because that unworthy player who I don't know and 99% chance that I will never meet again.. and most important thing that (In Entertainment Game) !!!! - And surely not all players act with toxic behavior by themselves, however there are some do especially in the low elo !!! , but considering the majority not everyone can like that unless he has had a terrible experience in a couple of matches or in a lose streak or met some very very bad group or a player , so rather riot trying to help him with some instructions like for example if he is in a losing streak he gets a message to take a break or going normal or going for a walk or work-out .. naaah leave him be and let's judge his behavior..
Cypherous (EUW)
: You need to learn how to quote properly :P > That's why iam saying that this can't be a system, 2 punishments to lose the account? where is the process of making this better? Its 4 punishments, again assuming you don't skip to 14 days by being racist, homophobic or promoting suicide > your just going directly removing the player without trying to help Its not down to riot to help people with their own personal problems, they are not therapists and the person has to be able to see their own problem before they can seek help, riot has no control over the human element > because there are good and bad players which exists and sadly the bad players are more alot more than the good players so you aren't helping like that.. Actually they aren't, if you look at the permaban message it tells you that in part of an extremely small percentage in overall players, most reform before getting to that stage if they actually want to reform > And what iam speaking about is the bad matches like mine , where is the threats to my situation , do u see it fair to go with 1 suspension and after it permanent on your words? will this make it better? did u even think about my situation? you didn't make things better u just neglected the player ! Your "situation" doens't really matter, did you or did you not break the rules after getting a 14 day suspension which very clearly stated that your next punishment would be a permaban? yes? well then you knew the consequences and you knew what you had to avoid doing > What rules do u mean with them ? which standard your comparing to ? it's not my morals to say dumb or something like this to random people but as I said things got out of control , I couldn't handle myself , but do you consider it as an excuse for something like this? your taking 1 match and ignoring 10 match as an example? because as I told you bad matches exists "Sorry officer i don't normally beat people up but i lost control this one time, can you please not arrest me because i managed to not break the rules on every other day?" how do you think this situation is going to play out exactly, you not having done it before doesn't immediately mean people have to give you a free pass, nobody cares that you were well behaved for a billion matches before you broke the rules, you were punished because you did something wrong, and you then did something else wrong knowing you were on your final warning > Maybe I didn't know about that, but as I said there has to be procedure of warning !? like .. my friend , I just lost my account because I asked to report a negative player, you say it was wrong , I say I didn't now .. and the punishment of it shouldn't be like that... As stated, after a 14 day ban ANY punishment will result in a permaban, the 14 day was your final warning, not knowing the rules doesn't really excuse you from it, you should have read the summoners code and you should also be using common sense in your interactions with other human beings > As I said what's the standard your comparing things to , not careful enough , maybe your right I was angry saying some bad words, but as I told you 1 match out of many , which completely not fair to lose my account for !? https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/ This is pretty simple to understand
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T14:53:22.836+0000) > > You need to learn how to quote properly :P > > Its 4 punishments, again assuming you don't skip to 14 days by being racist, homophobic or promoting suicide > > Its not down to riot to help people with their own personal problems, they are not therapists and the person has to be able to see their own problem before they can seek help, riot has no control over the human element > > Actually they aren't, if you look at the permaban message it tells you that in part of an extremely small percentage in overall players, most reform before getting to that stage if they actually want to reform > > Your "situation" doens't really matter, did you or did you not break the rules after getting a 14 day suspension which very clearly stated that your next punishment would be a permaban? yes? well then you knew the consequences and you knew what you had to avoid doing > > "Sorry officer i don't normally beat people up but i lost control this one time, can you please not arrest me because i managed to not break the rules on every other day?" how do you think this situation is going to play out exactly, you not having done it before doesn't immediately mean people have to give you a free pass, nobody cares that you were well behaved for a billion matches before you broke the rules, you were punished because you did something wrong, and you then did something else wrong knowing you were on your final warning > > As stated, after a 14 day ban ANY punishment will result in a permaban, the 14 day was your final warning, not knowing the rules doesn't really excuse you from it, you should have read the summoners code and you should also be using common sense in your interactions with other human beings > > https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/ > > This is pretty simple to understand Alright let's reply then , - You say it's 4 punishments what's the 4 actually I did get restriction for some mild aggressive words but still negativity but if u look at my first punishment and my (Permanent punishment) you will see lot of difference , your saying assuming u skip 14 days by being racist .... and where is what ur saying ? where is racism where is the homophobic where is promoting suicide ..? - In other words where are the rules your assuming ? where are the rules your assuming by them iam being toxic? do you know the meaning of a person being toxic in real life? - What kind words are these? They are not therapists .. then they aren't judges to delete my account , they can set rules by their own minds because that's a game and they can ban anyone who wants because that's their game, but they aren't allowed to tell me to keep my tongue shut when I being insulted that's my own manners to control when being insulted , not their own right to tell me what to do, whether fixing the root or not ? When I was little at school teachers used to say , if someone get insulted or bullied or .... go report a teacher immediately , but what if I can't immediately then I had my right to defend my case if they over-extended , a man has the right to self-defense if the offender over-extended don't you dare to say some rules by your own mind , if you gonna speak about the real life and the officer , don't give me an extreme example with nothing to do with the situation or I can give u an example of a president who decided to march a war on country when his country was offended and badly treated , I can quote it up if u don't know an example of that .. see the relation? I can bring examples too , I didn't beat people and I didn't offend anyone , not their right to tilt me and ruin a match, that's should be included in the rules , when a football team a player ruins the whole match, the manager gives him badly rough words and maybe he does insult him , and as a result he may not play the next match .. that's in real life despite his team-mates could insult him due to his performance and that does happen? (Known celebrated teams, and known celebrated football players) and your speaking about a match that I have beaten people... in what logic? look at the reason why I called him dumb !? - Your saying asking for reports is being ( Toxicity ) let's say first of all I didn't know it was a wrong thing as riot always said if someone is negative report him I didn't get in a way that asking for reports is being harassment , but let's say at the example of the player , when this does happen most players would gather up voting to let someone (The Captain) give some words to the manager or someone higher about his performance ... Especially if he keeps with that performance ... and your saying that this is being toxicity ... just lol ... did I say report This %&%& player for inting ? I said please be honorable and report that player..! I didn't insult him , I didn't abuse him .. I asked for a right. - You simply don't know the meaning of toxicity using it simply .. and maybe your just following riot rules without thinking of the rules .. because I can make rules up by my own ... and follow them , but because they are a company and the game managers .. they can do what ever they want ... but every rules is based on real life unless they make-up something... This is an entertainment game ... and as I said if I was harassing he could mute me.. as I warned I would mute him .. but I can't mute his performance and his bad attitude of inting... My God... how can you consider my situation is toxicity and he is innocent what's your logic man? - Saying after 14-days any punishment would result a perma ban.. What's that supposed to mean? Like I should every match go mute everyone and keep my mouth shut ... even If behave someone who insults me or ruins the game? You Don't Have Any Right In Controlling What I Should .. Your not dealing with a little kid.. find creative ways to solve the major problem .. rather coming up with some disaster ideas , Because no point of playing then after getting my first suspension , YOUR rules are for some perfect human that does no mistakes and in the name of the god .. THERE IS NO LIVING PERSON DOES NO MISTAKES ... It was mentioned in every holy religion if you do surely believe in god or a religion.
mcheema4302 (EUNE)
: Permanent Bans
You have a good point of view to be honest , my account is being suspended as well but let me mark some topics and speak about this: - Your saying giving another chance by going 6 months and after 12 months , but may I ask you what's the relative standard to say that this player has been reformed ... and how can 1 bad match saying small mild words like dumb be considered as toxicity for a player who plays more than 20 matches a week? - It shouldn't be fair to be judged by 1 match in such punishments like suspension ... and sadly this is what riot is following , they don't care about how many matches you do play if u got suspended before , u will be observed and anything you do no matter how good you've became , u will be punished.. which I find a completely wrong ... they don't have a reforming system for players ... they don't have options in punishments , I mean ughhh 1 chat restriction and 2 14-days suspension and 1 permanent suspension ... what's this? and also considering what I have said that you can play 20 good match and also getting honors and 1 bad match ruins everything.... - I would love to get my account back which I was banned for small words like dumb and pathetic however I was badly insulted by the player I said to him those words that had called me an APE, and EUNE dog.. and he didn't get anything.. but believe me I don't know if iam ready to get my account back with that same policy they are following , because no matter what I do now . I will be marked and even if I play 100 peaceful matches holding myself in the very very bad moments , when I can't hold it in a match after all of this I would get punished after-all , also please don't consider honors as most of players don't care about honors or giving honors , because if u say 1 sentence to help someone who keeps dying like be safe ... even if u win he wont honor you as it seems for him you disrespected him even if you were trying to help him... - Also They're ignoring the main problem which causes (That behavior for majority of the community) and they go with the players going angry... Why they shouldn't behave strict rules for legit inting players? I mean for myself I have reported many players for legit inting and the ultra negative behavior in game-play or trolling in attitude which sadly would cause that I can lose myself and say some words to them... why shouldn't be strict rules for that? (Surely not talking about the bad matches.. Iam talking for players that legit keep going with that attitude for like all their matches or 50% of their matches) Why do you leave the root of the problem which causes the majority to go angry and go straight to the angry moments... My words wont matter to a player that legit inting or flaming or blaming me , it's just words to make me get off my anger with and calm myself down and on the other hand 99% it would affect on the player that wouldn't care about a single word I would say about him... - This is supposed to be entertainment game , and when I say some words like dumb or intner or that he is very bad this match.. to calm myself down and turn off my anger.. they have to excuse me .. because that anger could get me a heart problem or hypertension or sleeping stress or apoplexy or even a headache because that (Unlucky bad match) because that unworthy player who I don't know and 99% chance that I will never meet again.. and most important thing that (In Entertainment Game) !!!! - And surely not all players act with toxic behavior by themselves, however there are some do especially in the low elo !!! , but considering the majority not everyone can be like that unless he has had a terrible experience in a couple of matches or in a lose streak or met some very very bad group or a player , so rather riot trying to help him with some instructions like for example if he is in a losing streak he gets a message to take a break or going normal or going for a walk or work-out .. naaah leave him be and let's judge his behavior. - rather going with the suspensions which is a very rough decisions they should increase the chat restriction limit ... chat restriction is far way better than suspending an account for 14-day and adding more options...
: Riot policy is that they give you 4 "chances" so you cant complain they didn't give you, but the truth is that they want you to spend money in this game, if you have too many things, you stop spending a lot as you don`t need much, this will hurt the business model. Of course, there are extreme cases which must be permabanned, but lets be realistic here, banned for minor/medium trash talk is too much and it only makes me think how greedy this company is, lets dont forget one thing, The skins prices are ridiculously high. It is absolutely pathetic to strip someone of the GOODS he paid for, because he uses a feature you planted in game( The chat). Too much to write, Riot is a scammer company, on the grey lane of the law.
> [{quoted}](name=Infra Pink,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-19T12:29:47.218+0000) > > Riot policy is that they give you 4 "chances" so you cant complain they didn't give you, but the truth is that they want you to spend money in this game, if you have too many things, you stop spending a lot as you don`t need much, this will hurt the business model. Of course, there are extreme cases which must be permabanned, but lets be realistic here, banned for minor/medium trash talk is too much and it only makes me think how greedy this company is, lets dont forget one thing, The skins prices are ridiculously high. It is absolutely pathetic to strip someone of the GOODS he paid for, because he uses a feature you planted in game( The chat). Too much to write, Riot is a scammer company, on the grey lane of the law. - Actually the 4 chances your talking about is really nothing considering the situations , and when it comes to a serious punishment like this .. I think it must be more than 4 chances even I don't know what were the 4 chances , considering that I play more than 5 matches a day.. 1 bad match in a week or even 2 not a thing don't you think? also I might agree with you but it's big words actually , they aren't a small company to say that they greedy for money .. but I say that such a thing that removing someone after the money he spent and the effort he spent , I mean every entertainment in life shouldn't be a negative , going with the sports which is helpful for my health to the free games to the paid games like assassin creed , which I entertain myself playing such a game maybe expensive but worthy also many things I do learn from such games, but considering an online game like League Of Legends really I didn't earn anything from this game , and it was using my health and energy over many things like studying or even sports ... and yet I spent many games playing with bad players really bad ones which 90% they didn't get a punishment...
Sir Veigar (EUNE)
: Correct me if i am wrong, but aren't there 3 bans that come before permas?
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Veigar,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-05-19T12:47:52.432+0000) > > Correct me if i am wrong, but aren't there 3 bans that come before permas? Your completely right but if You want to hear the story of my past 2 suspension here we go .. My first suspension beacuse was a complete misunderstanding when I joined a match and said Greetings , a random team-mate that was picking thresh told me %%% , I didn't response and when I entered the game I said report thresh telling me %%%.. and then my Enemy laner (Zed) told me %%%? , and I Responded %%% , As confirmation and riot considered that like I was telling one %%% which was really really really weird!? I mean it was a complete a misunderstanding and riot agents were following the rules and couldn't reverse bans as usual , I don't know why but i can't find the ticket in my tickets which really very weird... but I ask you to believe me because that what happened and gave me the first suspension a misunderstanding , about my 2nd suspension yeah I consider myself was very negative and insulting a player which was angering me but as Iam telling you a bad match and Maybe my punishment was deserved in a way but , after that suspension which I consider myself Deserved this suspension only as the first one was misunderstanding and riot can't reverse anything , I was completely changed and in a top very bad match like that one I got suspended permanently...
: I am very lucky I got my only chat restriction on my second account. I was very sad because I thought I was better than this. I have received no punishments on my main, but to be honest, there are recent occasions where if I got a suspension, it would be justified. Ranked can become very nerve-racking if you anticipate a good result. But I'm afraid many people repeat this negative behavior very often in order to finally receive a punishment. Especially such a severe one. When you find someone who plays poorly or gives up, there are not much you can do. You can try to help them or help others who may win the game on their own. You cannot reason with people who have this attitude. Spamming in chat changes nothing. Only if you make a comeback you may persuade them to give it a try. In the end, the team with the better attitude usually wins. Matchmaking is not always fair. I am starting to accept this. I have complained to Riot about that, even curse them in a report. Which is a childish thing to do. But then I realized not even I perform the same in every game. There were games where I could not focus, I was angry or desperate. Thankfully those were quite rare, but in the end, we may all end up feeding or play extremely poorly. That being said, despite those severe punishments, there is still toxicity. And Riot is in a very difficult spot because League needs to have a good reputation in order to survive. If we had somehow become less toxic, I believe they would consider lifting some of those punishments. But as the problem remains, I don't see how they would be able to do something about this, without the fear of harming the game even further.
> [{quoted}](name=ˉÐęqûńˉ,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-19T08:34:23.367+0000) > > I am very lucky I got my only chat restriction on my second account. I was very sad because I thought I was better than this. I have received no punishments on my main, but to be honest, there are recent occasions where if I got a suspension, it would be justified. Ranked can become very nerve-racking if you anticipate a good result. But I'm afraid many people repeat this negative behavior very often in order to finally receive a punishment. Especially such a severe one. > > When you find someone who plays poorly or gives up, there are not much you can do. You can try to help them or help others who may win the game on their own. You cannot reason with people who have this attitude. Spamming in chat changes nothing. Only if you make a comeback you may persuade them to give it a try. In the end, the team with the better attitude usually wins. > > Matchmaking is not always fair. I am starting to accept this. I have complained to Riot about that, even curse them in a report. Which is a childish thing to do. But then I realized not even I perform the same in every game. There were games where I could not focus, I was angry or desperate. Thankfully those were quite rare, but in the end, we may all end up feeding or play extremely poorly. > > That being said, despite those severe punishments, there is still toxicity. And Riot is in a very difficult spot because League needs to have a good reputation in order to survive. If we had somehow become less toxic, I believe they would consider lifting some of those punishments. But as the problem remains, I don't see how they would be able to do something about this, without the fear of harming the game even further. - I really understand your point of view and believe me I've been following this attitude for more than 3 years... but my friend .. iam telling you he was master.. he was inting .. he was flaming and insulting me and the whole team was trying to help him, nasus had the lead.. and even I had it but he couldn't stop.. what was I supposed to do more than that... When things got worse and chances became nearly 0 I know that things were over and I was very angry about that... Toxic word is such a very dangerous word term ... toxic can be for many thing and not easy things... surely toxicity must be ended in a way or another for a better community .. I mean if he said iam sorry and tried playing better or even didn't but at least showed his fault I wouldn't dare myself to tell him a word than just a bad match my friend or unlucky match... but imagine that he is inting and insulting me... And this community will never get better unless they develop their punishment system .. and come-up with such creative ideas not closing other accounts like that for reasons like that... because maybe in 1 year or another by going on with these punishments I regret to tell you many players will leave this game (bad players and good players) but believe me once a game like League Of Legends or better comes-up things will be over for league if they don't change believe me , take the example of PUBG,Fortnite and APEX for online games, and maybe call of duty, warcraft 3 ... it's all have their times ...
FeederIee (EUW)
: to long didnt read just give your money to another company and leave why even start a discussion
> [{quoted}](name=FeederIee,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-19T00:35:07.295+0000) > > to long didnt read > > just give your money to another company and leave > > why even start a discussion Iam sorry my friend.. I know it's along speech but it's a long story... but your just committing that iam talking to myself here ... like they will never listen
CJXander (EUNE)
: >first of all, I don't consider myself as a toxic or a negative behavior maybe you don't, but i do.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-19T00:28:36.865+0000) > > maybe you don't, but i do. - Thanks for your rough opinion but what's your relative standard that considered me a toxic player? didn't you behave bad matches before , angry moments? ... People by their normal nature never judge their-selves and especially when the eyes not on them... but to be honest i appreciate if you can show me your point of view precisely , so that maybe I can improve myself If I had something wrong...
PwentPL (EUNE)
: So saying someone is trolling and asking for a report is harassment now? How? You are some kind of a delusional player. Also Riot has very slimy elusive and broad rules so they can say whatever they want.
> [{quoted}](name=PwentPL,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-19T00:18:35.586+0000) > > So saying someone is trolling and asking for a report is harassment now? How? You are some kind of a delusional player. Also Riot has very slimy elusive and broad rules so they can say whatever they want. - Their Game , Their Rules , however there are some fair rules and some not but.. there are some points to be discussed in the punishment system, overall it's not bad but it's has some very critical problems , like that permanent suspension thing ... if you had received 1 suspension it will be over for you as you will never be safe like before and anything u do even if u play 100 hundred match to 1 match will be considered as a something very wrong... which is completely a very big problem.... iam delusional player that's still hoping to get his account back , maybe to be more careful but I don't know really if getting my account will be a good thing if still I will be in a danger zone ... as in a match like this I said dumb and I was considered a very negative player and deserved a permanent ban ... imagine that if I got my account back...
: You should report everyone that int's or flammes doesn't matter which side of team it is you just report it, they are ruining the joy of playing the game. The only way you know that person will get the punishment is this way https://puu.sh/Du2bo/f5ab98c043.jpg/ss%20(2019-05-18%20at%2006.55.27).jpg Remember the time when it would take a lot of time to get banned, i think this is better but it costs you not speaking to anyone. I also think they should add an option to use triggers words that when a person uses flamme words he will get banned i know it sounds extreme but trust me everyone would be so damn scared that flammers would not even would try use flamme in chat. Not a an instant perma ban but maybe 3 days or a couple more and if they try again 15 days then 30 days then perma. Or they can simply disable chat for that person only, if they trigger a word.
> [{quoted}](name=UltimatMax,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T20:10:25.738+0000) > > You should report everyone that int's or flammes doesn't matter which side of team it is you just report it, they are ruining the joy of playing the game. The only way you know that person will get the punishment is this way https://puu.sh/Du2bo/f5ab98c043.jpg/ss%20(2019-05-18%20at%2006.55.27).jpg > > Remember the time when it would take a lot of time to get banned, i think this is better but it costs you not speaking to anyone. > > I also think they should add an option to use triggers words that when a person uses flamme words he will get banned i know it sounds extreme but trust me everyone would be so damn scared that flammers would not even would try use flamme in chat. > > Not a an instant perma ban but maybe 3 days or a couple more and if they try again 15 days then 30 days then perma. Or they can simply disable chat for that person only, if they trigger a word. - But like that your going so severe with punishments because as I said unlucky matches exists, riot must look at the roots because players aren't likely to flame or be verbal or toxic... except some surely And yeah there should be lots of options in punishments before going to simply ban the account...
Cypherous (EUW)
: > this player is ultra toxic or helpless it shouldn't be easy to get permanent there has to be a sequence of punishments and threats before leading to this tragic end And there is, assuming you're not throwing around mountains of racism you first get a 14 day ban before the permaban, however there is no requirement for you to be especially toxic to earn that perma, after the 14 day ban your next punishment, regardless of what its for WILL be a permaban > My permanent suspension was for a match which was so unlucky .. let's talk about it ... The match itself isn't really relevant, did you or did you not break the rules? > I didn't ask for reports like in a false case... this guy legit ruined a match.. Which isn't acceptable, there are ZERO reasons to call for anyone else to report a player, there is literally nothing to gain and all you're doing is directing harassment towards that player, if you think someone deserves a report then only YOU need to report them, if its valid the system will handle it, it makes no difference if its 1 or 9 people reporting him the system will look at it and decide appropriately > please note that I was reforming and I was getting better and I was super careful after my first suspension... Not careful enough it would seem
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-18T19:57:51.857+0000) > > And there is, assuming you're not throwing around mountains of racism you first get a 14 day ban before the permaban, however there is no requirement for you to be especially toxic to earn that perma, after the 14 day ban your next punishment, regardless of what its for WILL be a permaban > That's why iam saying that this can't be a system, 2 punishments to lose the account? where is the process of making this better? your just going directly removing the player without trying to help , because there are good and bad players which exists and sadly the bad players are more alot more than the good players so you aren't helping like that.. - And what iam speaking about is the bad matches like mine , where is the threats to my situation , do u see it fair to go with 1 suspension and after it permanent on your words? will this make it better? did u even think about my situation? you didn't make things better u just neglected the player ! > The match itself isn't really relevant, did you or did you not break the rules? > What rules do u mean with them ? which standard your comparing to ? it's not my morals to say dumb or something like this to random people but as I said things got out of control , I couldn't handle myself , but do you consider it as an excuse for something like this? your taking 1 match and ignoring 10 match as an example? because as I told you bad matches exists > Which isn't acceptable, there are ZERO reasons to call for anyone else to report a player, there is literally nothing to gain and all you're doing is directing harassment towards that player, if you think someone deserves a report then only YOU need to report them, if its valid the system will handle it, it makes no difference if its 1 or 9 people reporting him the system will look at it and decide appropriately > Maybe I didn't know about that, but as I said there has to be procedure of warning !? like .. my friend , I just lost my account because I asked to report a negative player, you say it was wrong , I say I didn't now .. and the punishment of it shouldn't be like that... > Not careful enough it would seem As I said what's the standard your comparing things to , not careful enough , maybe your right I was angry saying some bad words, but as I told you 1 match out of many , which completely not fair to lose my account for !?
: I will say that i got 3 perma banned acounts and i play since S4 i got banned for flamming, but talking in chat can trigger a report as well. Riot policy of punishment is first 10 chat restrict then 14 day ban and after that just a little thing even 1 word will make it a perma ban i see a whole lot of people getting by just saying it 1 word. The reports accumolate they don't dissapear, the previous ones aren't got they are just pilling up with the present ones. I suggest mute and yes mute helps and riot even says that if there is toxic people the best way is to mute and you won't get banned for it. Just don't talk in chat if that triggers you and makes you answer them. They obviously will get punished as well but it's a double edge knife because you will get too if you talk against them even in post game. The old system was only ingame chat the new system is pre game chat, in-game chat and post game chat logs everything counts for the report. So don't talk in any chat to avoid getting any report. False reports just will be a hit the reporter than hit you and even harder if you report him it's like for example he gets 5 reports of team with his false reports he either gets null or counts as 6 towards himself since it's not even a legit report. If you think mute is not an option or will get you reported ask riot they will say that mute is best option and will avoid you getting banned (if you aren't flamming or inting on purpose of course).
> [{quoted}](name=UltimatMax,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=adYsyvYs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-18T19:45:20.228+0000) > > I will say that i got 3 perma banned acounts and i play since S4 i got banned for flamming, but talking in chat can trigger a report as well. > > Riot policy of punishment is first 10 chat restrict then 14 day ban and after that just a little thing even 1 word will make it a perma ban i see a whole lot of people getting by just saying it 1 word. > > The reports accumolate they don't dissapear, the previous ones aren't got they are just pilling up with the present ones. > > I suggest mute and yes mute helps and riot even says that if there is toxic people the best way is to mute and you won't get banned for it. > > Just don't talk in chat if that triggers you and makes you answer them. They obviously will get punished as well but it's a double edge knife because you will get too if you talk against them even in post game. > > The old system was only ingame chat the new system is pre game chat, in-game chat and post game chat logs everything counts for the report. > > So don't talk in any chat to avoid getting any report. False reports just will be a hit the reporter than hit you and even harder if you report him it's like for example he gets 5 reports of team with his false reports he either gets null or counts as 6 towards himself since it's not even a legit report. > > If you think mute is not an option or will get you reported ask riot they will say that mute is best option and will avoid you getting banned (if you aren't flamming or inting on purpose of course). But then no point of playing actually after getting the first suspension because any word in an angry moment could get me a punishment... and also I did report that yasuo who called me an ape and Eune dog, and he didn't get anythig why? - simply because he might didn't get a suspension before - It's just pointless ,my friend that was severe ... it's just no chance of getting better or being in safe zone after getting a suspension u will never be safe, I was acting really good and being really careful with my words and yet 1 word ruined everything. Maybe riot should start working on the reforming process after punishment because, person's attitude can change..
Rioter Comments

Black0Price

Level 156 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion