: Yeah why would you put a Diamond Smurf in a Gold Game at lvl 30?
if diamond smurfs are 0/15/2 top lane bad , they are not even iron , and btw why they lost their other acc !?!! oh maybe inting ?! flame !? ban ?! diamond smurf , what a joke
VikusVDM (EUW)
: Yesterday I had a lvl 30 player in my ranked game (low gold 4). He went 0/15/6 on top lane and didn't communicate with the team nor played with the team. When checking out his stats on op.gg I noticed that he played two solo/duo ranked games and three flex ranked games. It seems that he played the solo/duo games on his own with the following results: 0/15/6 (the game I participated) - lost 0/11/3 - lost The three flex games resulted for him as: 3/11/2 - lost 2/11/2 - won 0/15/2 - lost Kill participation on average is not above 20% and average CS per minute is about 3 (on solo lanes). So this player is obviously no smurf and he is still being placed in low gold / high silver. This proves that the matchmaking is complete dogshit because having in mind that there still exists iron, bronze and silver below gold makes it inacceptible for me that a player with such a bad performance gets placed in my ranked games.
and riot gives you the funniest answer possible ... make your mmr better !!!! how is this possible to have same mmr after 3 high rate wins and honors ,with player who lost his last 3 game with disaster results!! and how we can make our mmr better with lvl30 feeders,afks,inters.... ?!
: STOP PUTTING LVL 30s in GOLD GAMES !!
it just happened again , after 3 win with A+ , B , and A 2/6/28 2/6/17 2/5/20 they gave me four under silver 3 , under level 40s 0/8/4 draven adc , with only 8 game in silver4 and 0 LP , literally bronze in gold game
: Who said that player isnt smurfing? My last smurf when i reached 30 played 1 game and the hidden division was gold 2. Everyone was like omg an unranked in gold we are doomed. Stop with this attitude. Just because somebody is unranked level 30 in a gold game doesnt mean he doesnt belong there. Who knows maybe he ends up carrying your butt like a pro player just because its smurfing.
1 in 10 game there may be good players with level 30 , but 9/10 feeder noobs
Rioter Comments
: If you have connection issues every game it's your ISP fault, not Riot servers.
i have 2 lines , sometimes i should change my connection after game starts , it takes 10 sec to connect again , but riot servers still thinks i'm afk!! its not just my problem btw, shit happens in game start , its so annoying you lose point for 2 sec dc ,after you gave 2 assists !! i'm freaking online !!!
DireWolf12 (EUNE)
: Remake bug
​ridiculous i had connection issue in game start , but before min 1 i connected to game , ridiculously it show we have time for remake , and teammates started vote , agreed with 2/3 , and it shows me as afk and i lost point. this is ridiculous i demoted because this bug or whatever it is , and no one answers me . do something , give my point back , this shit is happening constantly , its 4 or 5 time
: Remake is broken?
​ridiculous i had connection issue in game start , but before min 1 i connected to game , ridiculously it show we have time for remake , and teammates started vote , agreed with 2/3 , and it shows me as afk and i lost point. this is ridiculous i demoted because this bug or whatever it is , and no one answers me . do something , give my point back , this shit is happening constantly , its 4 or 5 time
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

BlackraiN0181

Level 191 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion