VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Sona's win rate has been over 55% for multiple months in a row in Diamond+. Sona is so good she is played as a replacement for an ADC. Yet Riot doesn't nerf her, because reasons.
she's the most squishy support in the game, are you on drugs? till lvl 11 she has the most cd's in game as Support, her heal/shield ability aka her W cost tons of mana at lvl 1, 80 %%%%ing MANA.
jacktjong (EUW)
: Morgana Icon still old one
i hope not, the old Morgana ftw
: Guys i have a solution for this ! the box of shaco hitted a minion ..luden's echo affect comes on twitch since its counted attack twitch should be able to see shaco !!!!!! SOLVED
> [{quoted}](name=SonicStörm,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=B8niyllY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-08T19:16:02.965+0000) > > Guys i have a solution for this ! the box of shaco hitted a minion ..luden's echo affect comes on twitch since its counted attack twitch should be able to see shaco !!!!!! SOLVED Twitch never got hit by Luden's Echo from what i see in the video.
Rioter Comments
: There are thousands of players more who like the rework. So whats your point? Should we take a vote or something?
funny, 'cause i barely seen some one who liked the Rework. Are you sure its not about Kayle's?
: What's a "real mainer". Just because you dont like it, doesnt mean that everyone else thinks the same as you. And thats Sona on your avatar btw. Not Morgana, you real mainer you. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> And thats Sona on your avatar btw. Not Morgana, you real mainer you. 1. that's an Icon, 2. players who really plays Morgana aka me and others, 3. there are thousands of players who doesn't like the Rework.
Nolex (EUNE)
: Riot has a pool of players on twitter and they spam GJ rito, very nice, omg super cool, the best by far!.... etc.. So yea, they dont care as long as players buying rp
that's really sad, i guess $$$$ > Real Player base.
: How many mouses have you broke playing League?
to all heroes who says none, so your right click still works after how many years of video games? i change my mouse every 4 - 5 years 'cause the right click doesnt work anymore, i play a lots of video games which requiers my Right click being clicked multiple times, Hitman Series, Thief Series, Wow, Dota, LoL, Warcraft 3, Disciples 2, Blade of Darkness, Kingdom of Amalur
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUW)
: > in WoW if you flamed the shit outta some one the GM's will ask the reason, fact, screen shot and witnesses. If that's true, they have really stepped down their game, because they didn't need all that information in the past when I played it. They have access to logs, so why do they need screenshots and witnesses? Who's your witness when someone DM's you? Sounds to me like you're claiming that Blizzard actually isn't really doing much anymore, because I doubt they would be able to handle reports at all if this is the pace they take it in.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OAmgbL3e,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-08T17:29:45.102+0000) > > If that's true, they have really stepped down their game, because they didn't need all that information in the past when I played it. They have access to logs, so why do they need screenshots and witnesses? Who's your witness when someone DM's you? > > Sounds to me like you're claiming that Blizzard actually isn't really doing much anymore, because I doubt they would be able to handle reports at all if this is the pace they take it in. because there was lots of cases like in LoL in which the ban were one sided and they tried to stop taking He/She started thingy. it was either both of them or the one that started the problem in the first place and most of the time the second one was used And this is when Wrath of the Lich King came out when they started to take the both Players into account and see who's the bigger problem.
Hansiman (EUW)
: Because games like WoW has never experienced a toxic community? You're implying that jerks don't have money, and wouldn't subscripe, I argue they would. A lot of the negative players you speak of don't view themselves as the problem, but everyone else. They'd just subscribe and behave like they always do, because they'll still not view themselves as the problem. So what have you really solved, rather than just making a queue that ends up with the same behavior, but now also costs money?
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OAmgbL3e,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-03-08T17:10:56.274+0000) > > Because games like WoW has never experienced a toxic community? > > You're implying that jerks don't have money, and wouldn't subscripe, I argue they would. A lot of the negative players you speak of don't view themselves as the problem, but everyone else. They'd just subscribe and behave like they always do, because they'll still not view themselves as the problem. > > So what have you really solved, rather than just making a queue that ends up with the same behavior, but now also costs money? don't compare wow toxicity with Lol' ones, in WoW if you flamed the shit outta some one the GM's will ask the reason, fact, screen shot and witnesses. but here in LoL ... lol not being the game, the game its SUMMONER RIFT get ur ass straight has 0 system proof for fairness fair play and so on. The Toxic community its not because we're TOXIC BUT BECAUSE some Players whom you don't care to penalize are screwing us OVER and OVER and OVER AGAIN and you do NOTHING, you're just here and throw excrements at us with you got mute bla bla bla, you lost the game the way you "WE" played (that's %%%%ing bullshits and you know it too) its hard to detect ... how hard its to detect when someone's %%%%ing trolling around? uhm? don't answer me, i know ur senior brain can't handle a good argument.
Pl0neer (EUNE)
: What someone deserve
> [{quoted}](name=Pl0neer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XXFVMa2c,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-07T21:00:26.148+0000) > > Ok boys and girls look what i receive and i'm very happy about it someone got what he deserve i hope riot to keep going like this Ugly wallpaper
DarakAh (EUW)
: Protect your adc no matter what a good support choice would be thresh. {{champion:412}}
> [{quoted}](name=DarakAh,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=5xA4mKWY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-07T12:39:09.304+0000) > > Protect your adc no matter what a good support choice would be thresh. > {{champion:412}} yes, let him play Trash and he'll think he's the best TRASH player 'cause his tools are the most broken Hit Box in the game on Pair with JHIN, which requiers 0 skills to your targets since the Hitbox its not even properly adjusted.
: He is not even played in ADC role {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Skáld,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=wk5lJvhM,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T18:59:34.072+0000) > > He is not even played in ADC role {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} nor Leona is categorized as ~~Tank*Support*~~, but here we are, and Kindred is an ADC for JUNGLE.
: Indeed. He is not right click champ. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} I see
> [{quoted}](name=The Skáld,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=wk5lJvhM,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-05T17:21:26.516+0000) > > Indeed. He is not right click champ. So Kindred its a Right click champ? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: How much money you spent on LoL?
0$ this company deserves no money spend on anything, especially after Morgana ugly Rework, i wanted to buy Blackthorn Skin, but after the Rework, no thanks.
KIDD KODE (EUW)
: Role of a support
Most useless tips ever, rofl
: Actually, Ivern gets pretty popular on prof arena
> [{quoted}](name=The Skáld,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=wk5lJvhM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-04T16:57:29.930+0000) > > Actually, Ivern gets pretty popular on prof arena that means shit, a lots of prof arena plays gayzreal, still the most useless adc ever created.
dragonitè (EUNE)
: FORGOTTEN CHAMPS
> [{quoted}](name=dragonitè,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KjL4ZJhj,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-05T13:11:40.750+0000) > > Buff Wukong , shits unplayable , weak jungle weak lane simple and dry kit i would say , he needs something , and for the love of god REWORK PANTHEON . this champ is ancient ! i thought you're gonna talk about Corki, Amumu ...
: Sounds good!
Rektnotsaurus Rex.
: Morgana VFX update
They just shove it to our Neck this %%%%%%ed and useless ~~"UPDATE/REWORK"~~ because Wynaut? Wobbuffet (>.<)7 *POKEMON REFERENCE* They should delay their release and let her as she was before her ~~"UPDATE/REWORK"~~ and rework only some visual things and her Passive, simply the most useless Passive in the game after Soraka's one.
: No no no. {{item:3092}} {{item:3504}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3222}} {{item:3174}} Spam them auras.
replace athena with Shurelya Riverie or Lichbane, it doesnt do shit in late game.
SamiDutch (EUNE)
: Trying to connect my LoL Account to twitch but cant
> Is this just a annother bug riot has never fixed or is this feature truly only for the north american clients? They hate EunE, not only that, but they are so stone mind aged that they wont even try to make it possible for EUNE too ... shame, discrimination its use from Fatricans.
: Because we are talking about whether Morgana needed a rework because the op thought she was useless... I’ve already stated multible times that she is a highly popular champion who has stayed stable in terms of balance and popularity for years through multible metas. Maybe if you actually read the entire thing instead of taking something out of context you’d realise how stupid your being. And statistics are facts, not only that these are statistics showing how popular she is and how often she has fit the meta in game... hence what I am saying is facts in game. If you want to be an asshole go somewhere else, your just making yourself look like an ignorant jackass here
> The statistics show us that you have 100% to suck cocks, is that true? no? then why are they on 100%? don't spew non sense with "STATISTICS", you're just another copy paste internet expert. That's a fact to, not only that you proved me how wrong you are, you even proved me how Right i am, read again my Quote.
: Your really not one to talk... considering you haven’t bothered to read at all. And I did read what you wrote, it was pointless and proves your just here to insult. I’ve given several reasons why Morgana is a good and stable champion, all you’ve done is say I’m a moron and I suck %%%%... come back with an actual argument or don’t waste my time
Let me make it simple for you, since you're so Cretin and not seeing what you wrote: > > swampert919 (EUW) - a day ago > I don’t have to, statistics speak for themselves. and i replied to that SENTENCE only, but since you're so good at reading, no wonder you take statistics instead of facts in GAME ... pathetic.
: Did you actually pay attention to what I wrote... 13th highest play rate in the game, 3rd highest for support, frequently in the meta with no metas actually existing which don’t in some way benefit her, even going as far as being meta defining several tunes (even getting a victorious skin for her initial impact when she became a support). This isn’t nonsense, and you’d have to be blind to not see this... a champion does not and cannot get this popular and this stable in the game without a solid kit, Morgana has been the most stable champion in the game... why the hell would riot change that. If you want to try to be rude at least have a point, at this point your just another useless troll.
Can you read or you're gonna prove to me even more that you're a moron, huh?
Smerk (EUW)
: it's 100 minimum, but chance to get more is not that high. There is 31% chance that you won't get any additional tokens, so basically every third player will get just 100. And unfortunately you're one of those players
just NO, the fact that they spelled ~~MINIMUM of 100~~ instead of *MAXIMUM of 100 its a disrespect to all player base, just say there are XXX CHANCES to bypass 100 points, not Misleading with their BS Lies of ~~MINIMUM of 100~~
: Ban him. Kappa
you're joking right?
Rioter Comments
Furnado (EUNE)
: About player choice in League of Legends
> Riot themselves have said many times that they do not want to force players into anything - they would rather give the players freedom and see what comes out of that. And where's our Freedom to play a game with Strategy and not being afraid of Getting one Shot by any means necessary? i mean where's our Freedom to get a fix on Rengar's Passive from bush to tower jump? where's our Freedom to have Hit Boxes fixes at ton of Spells, especially Jhin, Lux, Pyke and Darius? just to name few. How dare RITO say freedom when they can't let us choose the type of Match we want to be, DEATHMATCH or STRATEGY.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: For those who missed it, KDA Akali Prestige Edition is going to be a thing
do they really have to make the *PRESTIGE* looks like Whores/Sluts and so on? i mean seriously ...
yyCya (EUNE)
: PATCH 8.23 WORST THAN A BIBLICAL DISSASTER.
> [{quoted}](name=yyCya,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=wRjgG2rz,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-20T16:59:49.630+0000) > > Dear Team, > > Greetings from Greece. > > I cannot believe what you guys have done to this game. You just destroyed the game i knew . It unbelievable how distastrous this patch is. The games end in 15' minutes and this is a huge dissapointment. > I have been playing league since i was a child and this is the literally the WORST PATCH ever ! > It used to be an amazing game and you just destroyed it with the changes in the Turrets. PLEASE do something so we can continue playing this game. > > My friends and i, we seriously think to stop playing this game since EVERY %%%%ING GAME ends in 15 minutes. This is worst than a bibical dissaster. FIX IT. > > Please do something about the turrets they are destroyed like pappers WORST THAN PAPPERS. THE GAMES END in 15 minutes turrets are falling with 3 hits legit. > > Thank for time in advance ! > > I am waiting for everyone's opinion. > > Kind Regards, > Spyros https://imgur.com/a/yJja6aX
Rioter Comments
: Names For Jhin mains?
> [{quoted}](name=OmaeWaJhindeiru,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FskVJAEl,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-04T16:47:19.743+0000) > > like i said im a jhin main and my name now is OmaeWaJhindeiru (NANI?!) and i want a mah better name. Xtra virJhin Oil Wembley Dry Jhin Jhinie in a Bottle Jhintama Fource be with you You cant Foursee this I Four'give you Fourever virJhin Fourplay's Death Death Fourmula
111182 (EUW)
: Names for otp thresh
> [{quoted}](name=Benarr,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sesr3B07,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-13T23:03:24.740+0000) > > {{champion:412}} Lantern's Will'o'Wisp Flashlight's Struggle
: When I use my Q and I get in the middle of the minions Yi just stay there and don't attack.
Having the same problem with Kindred too, after i use her Q, she's standing there and doing NOTHING, i lost tons of game cause that bug. i mean seriously.
BQuíet (EUW)
: If you are currently getting camped by the enemy Jungler, your one job is to not die.
This is not an advice, this is pure bullshit talk, tell me, how you're not gonna die 3 vs 1? uhm, that's pretty much impossible and IF YOU THINK you can OUTPLAY 3 players at once, you must be %%%%%%ED too, don't BS me with thats true bla bla bla and %%%%ing bla, your own excuse for not BEING ABLE TO HELP A LOOSING LANE IS THAT YOU SUCK, no matter what you are MID, JG, SUPP, ADC or TOP, so don\t come at me with DON"T FEED the enemy after you gave them tons of CREEPS and few TOWERS, its a team GAME< if a lane's loosing 3 vs 2 or worse 3 vs 1, that its the ENTIRE TEAM's FAULT except that SINGLE player who's trying everything, PERIOD, you can suck a %%%% you FAKER %%%% LICKERS.
GLurch (EUW)
: Others breaking the rules doesn't entitle you to do the same for the sake of "justice". If someone is trolling you, most likely, they're waiting for that kind of reaction. Let them be, chill out, mute them and let the proper authorities deal with it, it's not like you flaming them is punishment for them anyways. >If this whole thing with banning people worked, there would be no toxic players No, it's a human reaction to get angry or mad when facing an unexpected outcome. Depending on the person, the reaction can be mild or worse. Most people you see flaming aren't actually flamers, but normal people who faced an unexpected outcome, often together with having a bad day or something, meaning they're more prone to flaming. However, flaming once in a while won't get you punished, because Riot knows we're all just humans, unless you're racist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc., in that case, you'll still get punished. Although getting a permanent ban for flaming in a single game is very unlikely and happens next to never. >Aram is infested with bots To avoid this, usually, you need to play during day (not at night, since next to no one plays at night, so the matchmaking system finds no other players except for the bots to match you with) and if you still face bots during the day, you just need to play a few games with these bots. Your MMR should rise and with the rise of your MMR, you should face "harder opponents", hence no bots anymore. >normal games are filled with players that cant play or simply people that think that 3 jg is fine The matchmaking system doesn't differentiate between you and your teammates, at least in terms of MMR. Your MMR should be about the same, meaning both of your teams should perform on average about the same. If you think you perform better than your MMR, then you just need to be that one difference in your team that leads to victory. Of course, this doesn't always happen, but if you truly are better than your current MMR, it should happen in more than 50% of your games at least. If that's the case, you'll face stronger opponents and have stronger teammates after a while.
> The matchmaking system doesn't differentiate between you and your teammates, at least in terms of MMR. Your MMR should be about the same, meaning both of your teams should perform on average about the same. If you think you perform better than your MMR, then you just need to be that one difference in your team that leads to victory. Of course, this doesn't always happen, but if you truly are better than your current MMR, it should happen in more than 50% of your games at least. If that's the case, you'll face stronger opponents and have stronger teammates after a while. Please spare me with those bullshits, you call MMR system as intended? you sound like some GM's from WOW private servers, that mentality destroyed lots of good game/servers/communities. Also, how can you make a difference as support while having Sona/Lulu/Janna/Lux/Karma/Morgana/Rakan/Nami and other supp which already bought the items to supp the %%%%%%s in your team, i mean seriously, you're in late 30th min, and you Expect an 70% build full supp items to make a DIFFERENCE .. with WHOM? when you're pretty much "at least in ranked games from what i've seen" 3 against 5, and mostly the ADC and JUNGLERS are at fault, 0 cooperation, 0 awareness at pings and as always, BLAMING THE SUPPORT. So don't sell me your pathetic Bullshits 'cause you can't comprehend the truth behind ur system MMR. Ah, and as he already mentioned, you'll pretty much find PREMADES which is even worst, and you can't back down from not trying to make them see that they're wrong, but nooooooooooo, they're always come first with STFU NOOB, 0 3 (as support) assist doesn't matter for them, EVER. and when you say WTF? i'm support, they'll just go /all and you'll have from 2 - 3 %%%%%%s to 5 - 8 %%%%%%s who's gonna say ahahahhah STFU you noob, 0 4 after one more death while trying to make them see that they're the REASON "WE'RE" you're gonna lose. There are more, but i doubt it'll make a difference since i've seen only people whom are using language getting ban and they're the only one really playing here, you play to have fun in RANKED? go play to have fun in ARAM, TWISTED TREELINE or AMURF not in ranked. or DRAFT when poeple are preparing for RANKS, so yeah, its your fault that this community its so TOXIC or using BAD LANGUAGE, 'cause you're doing nothing to FEEDERS, TROLLS, PREMADES Douchbags and lots more ...{{summoner:1}} your stupidity
: the fact is the promo game still is gone
i must agree, you can lose your promo thanks to an idiot who troll or is afk during the champion selection ... i lost like 10 promos like this ... thanks rito.

Bloodnacht

Level 150 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion