Sasogwa (EUW)
: {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3078}}
ty dude
KNÍGHT (EUNE)
: Watch NB3 or Dekar173 those 2 guys playing rengar a lot =) otherwise you can look on my match history if will that help you ==){{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
thanks man!
LA Losty (EUW)
: Rengar doesnt have to get fed to be strong. You can look at my matchhistory and see my builds there, im a diamond Rengar main ;3 Also are you sure you are doing the right combo? Because in that case you should be able to kill people very fast. (Personal record is 0.1 (0.2 in ranked).
I am activating my ult very often with 5 ferocity, so i jump on them with Q activated, then i activate q again, w and e, but they kill me before i can do q again because i had low dmg :P, thanks anyway
Coraxo (EUNE)
: i don't really know much about rengar but i think you should watch Nightblue3, he plays rengar a lot. good luck ^^
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
D1onys1us (EUW)
: Katarina is too weak
learn to play, you can't buy skills or get them with rework... so... learn to play and u will find out that kata is OP
MiIan (EUW)
: I'd like to expand my champion pool
simple: isolate and forget... no, i mean, devour... resets, don't forget that guy.. he need friends too {{item:3070}} {{champion:121}} {{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
: Rid yourself from the biological illusion and spiritual deception that is _"Love"_. It is merely a simple chemical manipulation which your brain wants you to experience in order to procreate. Why ? Because your Brain's master is Mother Nature herself. And that is where all suffering is derived from. You must not answer to your brain (or your desires). Nor must your brain answer to Mother Nature. Your desires and your brain must answer to YOU ! The ultimate step is mastery of Nature which is a worthwhile and meaningful activity you could take up, instead of wasting time on that dreaded, loathsome treachery that is Love. _"A different view."_
so many kha's quotes ;_; life is one big bad change like patch 4.9 ty dude, but i am right now unable to make any decision, my brain is dead :p , Love, well, there is _"No escape."_
: I swear every Kha post these days comes from you O.o And why do we have to compare him to rengar all the time... turning him into rengar 2.0 solves nothing and rengar will just end up with more issues The double W would just turn him into a poke caster again and that's not a good idea (no one wants pokey Kha again... we want assassin Kha). And having % missing health on his Q really didn't work out last time... And it doesn't solve the issue you just stated, % missing health doesn't help you kill them in one hit meaning you still need 2 (and that's what the ult is for... It's not just to refresh the passive, you use it after your combo to allow your Q to come back up again). The E ap ratio... meh why not. Having ap Kha work would be a good thing. Instead of turning him into pokey rengar bug... what about this... evolved W still has 3 shots but they are less spread out... And anyone hit by multiple explosions take damage from all of them but at a reduced effectiveness (like 20% or something like that)... It's similar to graves Q but it turns him into an assassin (and to tie into his isolation... anyone who is isolated take double damage from the over lapping explosions, so instead of 20% from additional explosions it's 40%). More burst... more reliability... more synergy with his theme... And he has to be an actual assassin instead of a pokey bug thingy.
nah, they was before :D,but i had no time to post anymore, and i am glad somebody likes kha lel
Bluejay111 (EUNE)
: Kezix pls
HEY GUYS I AM SO SORRY, SOMETHING HAPPENED AND I DIDN'T POSTED ALL THE VOTES, SO PLEASE, I'LL WRITE THEM HERE AND YOU CAN THAN WRITE THEM IN THE COMMENTS: 1. E UPDATE 2. W UPDATE 3. Q UPDATE 4. E AND W UPDATE 5. E AND Q UPDATE 6. W AND Q UPDATE 7. ALL OF THEM
Rioter Comments
Eeten (EUW)
: > Hey guys, what would you do if u love girl that already have bf? Get another
it's not that easy D:
: There is only one solution for that problem: Ask Riot to buff Kha'Zix!
nah, i like this kha too, and i love her, but she don't love me, so.. even kha's buff will be useless
: How is Kha'zix useless?
can't move my minds anymore
: Move on, you know ? _"Change is good."_
> [{quoted}](name=Cardinal Sinveil,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iyTWxOU7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-18T18:13:54.735+0000) > > Move on, you know ? > > _"Change is good."_ it's impossible when u love someone ;_;
: I get reported all the time because of my name
Wtf report look at your name. I don't see anything offensive there :/
: Kha zix or nocturne jungle?
Kha is my main and i recommend him in jungle because opponents are always isolated, nocturne is better as solo laner, Kha have better gank potential, while Nocturne have good enough crowd control for top lane, also Kha can use leap every 15 seconds to jump to the target while nocturne need to wait 150 sec for dash. Hope this helped you {{item:3070}} {{champion:121}} {{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Nocturne rework idea Riot please
i like this noc :D, i mean this one, not reworked
: nocturne change suggestions.
riot need to remove duskbringer cast time and return his old range for E,stronger dmg while on trail, that is all
: Small buff Idea for Nocturne
they should remove duskbringer cast time
: Help me choosing an 4800 champ
jungle/top {{champion:56}} supp{{champion:89}} or only top{{champion:39}}
: Can we have some skins for the forgotten champions?
kha? D': {{item:3070}} {{champion:121}} {{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
Bombardox (EUW)
: The only champ that requires 0 skill to play with
MrJossy (EUW)
: Help me :'(
1 rp? if u need 1 rp go to riot support https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us and select submit request, then ask them for that amount u need..
LA Losty (EUW)
: Because its a very very bad joke. :)
yeah but it's just a joke, and they are not even riot employees, why do they care? :/
Bluejay111 (EUNE)
: Add skin pls
well riot, 14 player are for this skin (for now) you should add it in next patch
: Comedy genius
why players are so mad -_-
: annie adjustments
and also her passive need to have time, like 15 seconds or reset
Rioter Comments
: Balanced champ Annie
2 most balanced champions in league xD {{champion:1}} {{champion:5}}
Rioter Comments
Essos (EUW)
: Will we ever see Riot skins in store again?
why u want to buy riot skins, will they buy superme kai blitzcrank or singed etc..
kidw (EUW)
: The new Patch... I hate it
lucky me, my internet is now a little retarded so i lose connection lot of times and i can't play lol, i think it's good for my hearth
karkagi (EUW)
: Looking for active group chats
well, there is ,,lolserbia,, but i don't know is there players because last time i visited that group was 2 weeks ago nad there was about 30 players in
: {{champion:32}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:143}} to name a few
Arcadeath (EUNE)
: MAKE HIM QUICKLY RUN ON HIS LEGS WHILE DASHING TO YOU WITH R!!!!
hahahahaha yeah xD
: Dear lord wat
only another awesome skin that riot should add :D
: This is epic.
Rioter Comments
: Why did they make this patch
n33gs (EUW)
: Mother F@cker
say thanks to rito ;)
Rioter Comments
: Then he won't get any more nerfs, or maybe even buffs. So now you have a champ you like that won't get nerfs and is unlikely to end up in a mirror match... It's a win win :D
man i can just hope for old kha, i miss him D:, he is still my main but i want old one :'(
Show more

Bluejay111

Level 125 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion