NoWhales (EUNE)
: Need high silver/gold player
I could do it, no problem for me. I can play anything top from mages to my boys morde,shaco and kassadin.
: Game working just fine in every way until the last anti- cheat patch
Same here, now i joined at 00:30 and i joined before this update at 00:00 like i should like the game is just aaaah after this patch
Kamille W (EUW)
: What abusing Quinn looks like
No skill champion tbh
: 30 seconds delay
Same thing here usually would spawn at 00:30 after this patch. Pozdrav iz Hrvatske
: Normal drafts
blind pick
: > [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nkO4wkTQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-10T11:49:01.498+0000) > > Yasuo definitely doesn't work into darius. Gnar does to an extent but yasuo gets manhandled. Depends on the darius actually :D, im gold playing vs darius isnt the hardest if i keep playing passive, even though i admit its hard playing yas passive
what if im poor and i cant afford blue essence to buy the champions hmmmmmmmmm
King Lego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=EWr86Uph,comment-id=000800000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-10T09:49:29.020+0000) > > Middle east is %%%%ed, but soon youll be in Dennmark Can't disagree really. Though not the statement I would use. I got 2 years remaining anyway.
Rioter Comments
King Lego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=EWr86Uph,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-09T20:33:57.988+0000) > > Visit Croatia, pls we need monies to support our economx thats all we got pls XD Hey at least your country can support tourism... Mine can't...or not much at least...
Middle east is %%%%ed, but soon youll be in Dennmark
King Lego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=EWr86Uph,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-09T19:42:38.983+0000) > > No, i am from Croatia and i Know where Lebanon is don't worry, i just assumed that youre from Dennmark because of your name, King LEGO, the bricks you Know? Hahahahaha yeah. Although my country isn't that "Not well known" anyway, I got many "Where is that?" On chats when I'm asked where I'm from anyway. Although your assumption isn't that far off wrong. I'd say you got it close enough since I am planning to live In Denmark after I graduate. Good guess though, I give you that.
Visit Croatia, pls we need monies to support our economx thats all we got pls XD
: Ye been watching pink ward a lot, and that's a really big problem when you're shaco. Losing 80% of your damage due to one item.
No, i didn't , it is just that Riot isn't personally fond of Shaco that is what i am trying to say here
King Lego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=EWr86Uph,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2018-08-08T20:05:44.782+0000) > > dennmark No. I live in Lebanon. Small country in the Middle East. Although funny enough, I'm planning to go and live in Denmark after I graduate from university! You're from Denmark?
No, i am from Croatia and i Know where Lebanon is don't worry, i just assumed that youre from Dennmark because of your name, King LEGO, the bricks you Know?
: ZERO AD ON HIS Q AT LEVEL ONE? | Let´s see how much this nerf will affect Wukong | Patch 8.16 Nerfs
: Gonna post this again. https://imgur.com/a/DRPpplv One word: Cupholders.
ahahahhahaha thats a good one :)
: Its not counter play tho. It completely doesn't allow for the boxes to be activated. Counter play is allowing lens to see him while he q's not disable his boxes from activating.
I am a shaco player myself yeah, but riot won't fix it, he is a very niche champion and rioters despise him :(
King Lego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=KeirosCZ19,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=EWr86Uph,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-08-08T09:19:09.216+0000) > > I just agree only with purchasing gloves. Why not beat them IRL? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} I'm an MMA fighter. I volunteer to do that! Though I live very far from wherever Riot is...Like in another country kind of far.
: A quick question
COUNNNNNTERPLLLAYY REEEEEE
: Are the eune servers down?
SAme happened here but managed to reconnect after a few things but its the servers not my wifi as far as i can tell
: Devils Cartel
Hello, I would like to join your team if i can, i am commited to the game, but as a highschooler i am only able to play on fridays and weekeds sometimes not even then, tournaments don't interest me self-improvement is what interests me. Sincerely
: Hehe xd nice servers
iSneez (EUNE)
: What you do to me RIOT!
LOL youre lucky be happy
FryKnight (EUW)
: Revert Shaco.. Riot pls
yeah but then ritot will nerf him again, now you build dark harvest or electro and build assasin items thats it we cant to much besides that
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Riot wont bother. They primary focus is Summoners Rift.
But the map could help some players to chill after 10000 games of summoners rift
Rioter Comments
: NERF WW RIOT!
yeah about that, riot will probably give {{champion:13}} another rework before ww gets a nerf
SinsanitY (EUW)
: Why would Riot manipulate Wins/Losses in Solo Queue ranked? Well other companies certainly are....
this explains a lot, but we can talk about this and riot wont give a damn about it, khhmm, i mean tencent
SalterinoK (EUNE)
: Zed is garbage too what are you talking about the only viable assassins are braindead junglers like {{champion:121}} and {{champion:141}}
Dude zed is strong,he needs only 1 item and that is duskblade,he can fight even tanks then,also last nerf was like minus 5 lethality so i guess that this one wont be too big
: Riot plans for Shaco
I feel you too,i just want shaco and other assasins to be good besides zed who can 1 shot at lvl 6
Shukr4n (EUW)
: im not an expert, but 20 minutes it means it s not first time. i suggest checking your hardware and call provider for fixes
i Know,but this time it wasnt intentional it just disconnected, but now it decided to work with my penalty boi i can feel the excitement of doing homework while waiting{{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
Rioter Comments
SeanGoku (EUW)
: It's not just about kda and cs. They are important values. But many more metrics go into the score. And Riot (of course) hasn't said how exactly it works. You have to be useful. And when you are as useful as the best players on that champion in that game you played, you get the s.
II was dealing a ton of damage due to my backstabs and e,plus my Tiamat when it scaled
: also a lot of people speculate that riots systems also compare you to the average players of that champion (for example a 30 min braums average would be something like 4/2/20 and around 60-70 cs while a xerath average would have around 200 cs and something like 13/5/10 ) if they wanted to have a great score also it doesn't just average the champion but also prob your mmr since a bronze score is way differant to a plat score and riot has to do something to see give the s+ even to the bronzies
So that means since I am silver I need to be even better and since most of shaco players are gods I’m stuck here huh and since yassuo is played more and more players are bad it’s easier then,well I’m %%%%ed
: Depends on a lot. Did you ward? Did you help on objectives? How long was the game, if it was long 200 farm may not be that impressive. You participated on 20 kills but if your team as a whole has around 50 thats less than 50% kill participation. I'm not saying that you didn't deserve as i didn't see the game but there are a lot of factors that the rating depends on, not only KDA. And as SeanGoku said since riot didn't tell us exactly how the score is calculated this is pure speculation and trial and error experiences.
I usually have placed up to 20-30 wards,but it was a normal game of 25-30 min,more or less since ward cooldown is 3 mins, 10 wards,also I did have an okay farm for a jg,and got a drake or 2
Rioter Comments
trupil (EUW)
: LeaverBuster - Low priority queue loop
riot support,my Brother also had this today but his loop stopped after a few times he waited through it,but if it doesnt work for you just go to riot support
: Is there a good reason to play Camille? Asking for tips.
play her if you want to feel like youre in attack on titan,that why id play her
Rioter Comments
: Ping rises without a reason to
So do i wait for a new patch now?
radetari (EUNE)
: your region, europe nordic & east or eune for short, euw, europe west, na , north america, and so on
Time Freak (EUNE)
: While I don't know what you meant by 'strong Windows 10' I know that there are some problems on EUNE since a lot of us are lagging and having packet loss. Just wait a few days, since it will probably take some time for Riot to find the solution.
Thanks for replying,by strong windows 10 i meant it can take LoL without any problem,also what is EUNE,sorry for soundng stupid
Rioter Comments

BogAnubis123

Level 143 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion