Infernape (EUW)
: I'm pretty sure RF Legendary still plays AD Nidalee top lane and I can remember Lira playing AD Nidalee in the jungle during the LCS.
well didn't know this guy. Will see some of his yt to see how he plays her atm. THX
Rioter Comments
: Can we talk about Xin Xhao?
Ashot44 (EUNE)
: blind pick instalock fix!
i have better solution. Remove blind pick
Not xPeke (EUW)
: How can I share a clip of a match replay I downloaded/saved in my LoL folder with a friend online?
Fraps then youtube Windows movie maker will be helpfull too. From what i realized the highlight are just for you what is a bit crapy
Not xPeke (EUW)
: How can I share a clip of a match replay I downloaded/saved in my LoL folder with a friend online?
antibes (EUNE)
: what is sure? bb pls never write me
antibes (EUNE)
: dude i m unistalling lol this day , i climbing silver3 to gold5 16win 4lose , and gold players smilar silvers , now only play for fun or troll pick oke?
antibes (EUNE)
: scores on all ranked games are similar , players non stop feeding and? lose your 25-40min , lose your LP? this video game and this ranked game , some people play ranked to play better quality matches(climbing) , this feeding is not acceptable in ranked ranked , are you need fun go play aram or normal games
> [{quoted}](name=antibes,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ahRdH2Vi,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-05-07T21:30:07.264+0000) > > scores on all ranked games are similar , players non stop feeding and? lose your 25-40min , lose your LP? this video game and this ranked game , some people play ranked to play better quality matches(climbing) , this feeding is not acceptable in ranked ranked , are you need fun go play aram or normal games Thats why you have ~ 6 deaths per game on most of your champions played in season 7 ranked xD For example your stats of shaco 26games played And you have 5.3/8.3/7.9 with kda 1.62 and you are talking about quality games.
Rstonius (EUW)
: Can we just insta ban people who open?
I agree with you. There is a diffrence when a guy says "guys do we open or try more? " and when guys says "i Dont care its open"
Rioter Comments
Not xPeke (EUW)
: Isn't the Void Staff Tool Tip a bit misleading?
If you use your time to do something that actually metters in life... Normal person would never care about such a nonsens like this case. + 35% magic penetration "+" it means it adds something to your stats "35%" is a number of the stat. "magic penetration" is a stat that lowers a magic resistance. What is not clear here? You says it is confusing. Ok. Someone says its not you are going agressive on him (not ok) If it does what you say that current description suggest then the description would be like: "+35% of your current magic penetration" Ps: this whole topic is a signature of R E T A R D A T I O N
antibes (EUNE)
: this game? https://i.hizliresim.com/dPVj6Q.jpg your score good? vs trydamare? u have connection problem why play ranked? i think your writings are lies sorry ... look at team scores u blame shaco? shaco is are rightly angry
Having a bad score or doing bad in a video game isn't a reason to insult anyone or being insulted by a random player that had a good score in a lost game. Maybe he pleyed ranked as he didn't have a connection issues before. Problem with this game is that the punishment system is to soft and ppl act really immature and overreact.
Viavarian (EUW)
: Yes, the problem is known (except maybe to Riot), the grades stopped updating weeks ago.
Alex3995 (EUW)
: if you played with your premades i think the highest will be of your premade. it works for boxes as well. when you play with a premade and he gets an s you get the box for that champion. so maybe something simular happened. where in the history it shows your premades grade but in the collection it shows your highest. alternative explanation would be that the collection tab takes time to update to the season highest and thats why it whos the old season hight
In the fizz game my premade got something like B- so it's mine grade. Maybe the second explanation is correct.
: Come on dude, if you spell "season" as "sezon" then you're to far gone imo.
maybe because I'm a bit tired and in my native language season is "sezon" so you can talk with me about r e t a r d a t i o n when you will fluently speak my native language. IMO btw you dont have to waste your time here if you have nothing to say about the topic. Have a good night.
: It was when this thread was full of broken english and heavily misspelled words.
<sarcasm >that's why you posted clear and constructive post to let the autor know what he did wrong. <sarcasm = off>
: http://i.imgur.com/gTOJH0E.jpg[IMG]
rly good post {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Rioter Comments
: SEARCHING FOR A CLUB WITH A TAG "Fizz" or something close to that
Sexy Bunny (EUNE)
: add Sexy Bunny Eune if u wanna join
is the tag of the cub with riven theme? If yes can i join also?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ROOARR (EUW)
: Dear Riot Games- your matchmaking needs improvement and treats your loyal player base unfairly
this diamond guys from your usuall games must be really tilted for having plat noob in their team also :P
: I solemnly decree that when 10 bans hits live...
{{champion:41}} I will never see you again in my games. Beautiful
: Sejanui rework.
but she is not reworked yet?
Lightno (EUW)
: remove the % damage on his ult. make w a skill shot that can pass through minions, and give a 7% movement speed buff when it his an enemy champ, or epic monster. q stays the same, but has an added passive that killing siege minions, large monsters or higher, and champs give stacks regardless of if it was done with q, but you get 3 stacks if it was done with something else than q, but double stacks(6) with q. e also reduces mr, scaling damage down a bit to compensate, upfront damage stays the same. ult no longer gives a flat amount of hp, but instead gives x% bonus hp (something not to crazy like 5 or 10% bonus hp) this is aimed at keeping his current themathic. otherwise i would go a more tank route q gives stacks alternate giving 1(or 0.5 if 1 is too much) bonus armor and mr. siege minions large monsters(or higher) and champs give stacks for both armor and mr. base value up a bit. e shreds both resistences, and snares enemies that are in it for 3 seconds while w is active on them. ult no longer gives bonus resistances the longer it stays active, instead it doubles your base ad(for the juicy triforce proc's), and increases bonus ad by up to 10% over the course of the duration.
> passive that killing siege minions, large monsters or higher, and champs give stacks regardless of if it was done with q, but you get 3 stacks if it was done with something else than q, but double stacks(6) with q. Looks a bit op for me. I would rather lower the stacks per kill and add some synergy like if target is slow down by your skills double bouns dmg from it or something like this. or if you use E on tower it will get extra dmg from q.. (but stacs from q would have to be lowered) making his W a skillshot is nice idea and the rooting E sounds similar to sorakas E? Well it would made him more intresting for sure.
Lightno (EUW)
: {{champion:432}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:45}} all these guys have infinity scaling, but do you find all of them problematic, and unhealthy to the game?
From all this only nasus is frustating to the game. veigar is well ... But he is squlishy so its ok to oneshots but nasus?
: I like playing him because i can stay lonely and feel my power rising and 1 v 3 in late game
thats a problem. I think something is wrong when he can build mostly tank items and out sustain and out dmg 3 other champions in fight.
: I'd like to see Nasus get updated. His whole kit and play style is based around AFK farming top until late game - it sounds like something Riot will eventually change. Not to mention the obnoxious point and click movement and attack speed slow he has! He's not on the update roster though, so I doubt he will receive any meaningful changes for a while.
I dont like also the aspect of just afk farming in nasus. Maybe its why some players like him as they enjoy the type of 1v9 . Anyway riot change a bit veigar also to not making him afk farmer but similar change to nasus would be unhealthy imo. I dont know how could he be reworked to keep his stacing theme but i think some changes should be done more interaction increase difficulty of champ also increase his possible rewards but duuno how ;/
: He isn't "braindead" to play. I really hate when people say that (just the phrase, it's such a stupid thing to say) Just because you find him boring, doesn't mean other will find him the same. I enjoy AP because i like to burst champions down and push lanes. With AP he has good team fight potential. Sure he doesn't have the AD to but the burst part of his kit is great! You should really try and respect others opinions on here. Not everyone will think the same as you..
> [{quoted}](name=UzamakiiNaruto,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5pXJuZ2u,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2017-04-24T21:29:55.480+0000) > > He isn&#x27;t &quot;braindead&quot; to play. I really hate when people say that (just the phrase, it&#x27;s such a stupid thing to say) > > Just because you find him boring, doesn&#x27;t mean other will find him the same. > > I enjoy AP because i like to burst champions down and push lanes. With AP he has good team fight potential. Sure he doesn&#x27;t have the AD to but the burst part of his kit is great! > > You should really try and respect others opinions on here. Not everyone will think the same as you.. Well you are right about "braindead" as there is nothing tbh that is braindead in fact. ( I was a bit salty after playing vs nasus in completely disaster game) And if we go about opinions I think that in fact I'm the only one person who thinks that infinity scaling like nasus and veigar have is unhealthy to the game. So yea I try to respect all opinions but as being only a human being I sometimes fail to do so due to many different factors.
TTekkers (EUW)
: You're falling into the trap of those who disagree are automatically wrong. Pure statistics on these types of threads say that if you express that opinion, your thread will lose any credibility. Better to ask why that person thinks what they do, then show them WHY they're wrong.
So what is the thing that makes you to want play this champion? Except the q scaling?
: REWORK NASUS!
Ok guys but lets theorycraft here for a bit. What would you change in nasus what would you leave for him. Or just what can be your idea to rework him keeping his "uniqe" style?
DHZ (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Small Fish,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5pXJuZ2u,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-24T17:25:56.026+0000) > > > Do you know if Nasus will be reworked in the upcoming changes in the tanks update (not sure if he is in the group)? > No, he will not be part of the tank rework. > Anyway I feel like he need to be changed in some way. He is really boring to play and has really not interactive gameplay or counterplay. I disagree. I think he has a really unique playstyle. He never stops getting stronger, he's like a time bomb. > Wasn't Warwic reworked due to his boring set and being to simple? Not necessarily. There's nothing wrong with a kit being "boring" or simple. Warwicks kit was outdated.
But isnt nasus kit outdated also? What i mean by him being not interactive is his skil cant do any supprice we all know what he can do. His game play is just farm and sustain in lane and use with sadistic passion the Q on most of lasthits :/ then he just take towers one by one. What is also sad for me to play against nasus require a well cooridnted team what is not alwys easy in yolo q
Arkynata (EUW)
: I like Nasus because he puts the onus on the enemy to stop me, rather than the opposite. My task is to SURVIVE and grow stronger. Surviving an enemy dedicated at killing you is not uninteractive, especially considering Nasus has plenty of window where this is possible.
> [{quoted}](name=Fayfray,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5pXJuZ2u,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-04-24T19:00:00.533+0000) > > I like Nasus because he puts the onus on the enemy to stop me, rather than the opposite. My task is to SURVIVE and grow stronger. Surviving an enemy dedicated at killing you is not uninteractive, especially considering Nasus has plenty of window where this is possible. To be honest, I think that infinity scaling like nasus or veigar have is unhealthy mechanic in game. And is the biggest reason i dont like those champs. Like veigar is ok he still can be bursted in sec well nasus cant. In other hands nasus can be pilled and poked but we all know how it usually ends in yolo q.
TTekkers (EUW)
: You're falling into the trap of those who disagree are automatically wrong. Pure statistics on these types of threads say that if you express that opinion, your thread will lose any credibility. Better to ask why that person thinks what they do, then show them WHY they're wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5pXJuZ2u,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-24T18:25:11.210+0000) > > You&#x27;re falling into the trap of those who disagree are automatically wrong. Pure statistics on these types of threads say that if you express that opinion, your thread will lose any credibility. Better to ask why that person thinks what they do, then show them WHY they&#x27;re wrong. You misunderstood me. I'm really impresed for evryone who enjoy playing nasus and as for me his mechanics are so boring that even the fact of infinite scaling on his q and his one-shot potential never make him interesting for me. Also I just dont like to face it so I deeply in my soul want the change in nasus to something better and more healthy then status of time 💣 . I really think looking on last reworks - galio and ww that Riot can do something much more beauty then curent nasus.
: Well i don't find him "boring" I enjoy him AD and even more so when i play him AP.
<Salty coment> Good job me!
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Small Fish,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FXwZeKO6,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-23T18:29:33.198+0000) > > 15% of dmg of dmg after reduction is equal or less then 10% of dmg before reduction. > > example: > A) 15% after reduction > target has 50% magic dmg reduction thanks to his magic resistance. Someone use spell on him that deals 100 magic dmg. So after reducion this spell deals 50 dmg and bonus true dmg will be calculated like this 50 x 0.15 =7.5 bonus true dmg > > B) 10% before reduction > target has 50% magic dmg reduction thanks to his magic resistance. Someone use spell on him that deals 100 magic dmg. So after reducion this spell deals 50 dmg and bonus true dmg will be calculated like this 100 x 0.1 = 10 bonus true dmg. > > As you see its a buff. > > > Now look how stupid you looks now > > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} idc about his old passive i mean his new one got nerfed
WOW just WOW. Read patch notes about amumu since its realise
: > [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FXwZeKO6,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-23T18:11:13.559+0000) > > It didn&#x27;t get nerfed. Riot changed it to pre mitigation true damage so it acts how true damage should act (unable to be mitigated by any means). And it got toned down because of that. Overall, it&#x27;s a buff. 15% to 10% is a buff? ok
15% of dmg of dmg after reduction is equal or less then 10% of dmg before reduction. example: A) 15% after reduction target has 50% magic dmg reduction thanks to his magic resistance. Someone use spell on him that deals 100 magic dmg. So after reducion this spell deals 50 dmg and bonus true dmg will be calculated like this 50 x 0.15 =7.5 bonus true dmg B) 10% before reduction target has 50% magic dmg reduction thanks to his magic resistance. Someone use spell on him that deals 100 magic dmg. So after reducion this spell deals 50 dmg and bonus true dmg will be calculated like this 100 x 0.1 = 10 bonus true dmg. As you see its a buff. Now look how stupid you looks now {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: When everyone on youre friends list have Rakan/Xayah icon but you dont :D
Sisenis (EUNE)
: New champ ??!?
: Zilean bombs
Wow. Man u are insane. Thsi Post has nothing to Zil's bombs.. Its just spam post...
: DELET RAKAN AND XAYAH
You can always uninstal LoL.
: New LoL ranking
Cool story my Czech bro.. Its English forum "I was thinking about the new LOL ranks because I do not like it: P. The lowest would be bronze. Then Silver, Gold, Plat, Dia, Titan, Master, Challenger. :) because the difference between dia and master is big enough, so I would put another division to see if the player is good or is boosted by someone: D. I hope that Riot notices it." this is what he says in English ... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} EDIT1: I'm not Czech
DHZ (EUW)
: bruh
> [{quoted}](name=DHZ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kj9flU3o,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2017-04-21T19:25:39.815+0000) > > bruh So this is the colossus? Well i rare use those masteries so i have no idea how its named 😂
: I often give up eraly when all my lane lost including myself and my team refuse to try trap one person but still continue the aram fights on mid lane.... In such games my mind says "why we just can't wait in base?"
btw play something that can push 24/7 or something like yi in jungle probably the best way to get easy gold.
: Why do so many players give up so easily?
I often give up eraly when all my lane lost including myself and my team refuse to try trap one person but still continue the aram fights on mid lane.... In such games my mind says "why we just can't wait in base?"
JSL (EUNE)
: What is the best keystone for Support Rakan?
You can use also this keystone that shields you after you do some cc. Also quite nice for rakan
Show more

Bored Wojciech

Level 76 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion