: I'm sorry but I'm going to say you things that you probably didn't want to read. While you didn't insult, you had an aggressive attitude during all games here. Nothing of what you said contributed to a good team spirit in any way. You asked for reports, which is not even needed since the amount of reports a player gets doesn't even matter. Furthermore, you were continuously commenting on the way how your team was playing the game. And you were very unconstructive in the way how you did that. You didn't do it with the purpose of helping them, but it seemed like you only wanted to blame them for things. I have said it and will say it again. You don't need to say offensive things to break the rules. Tone down this attitude and you will be fine. Continuing behaving like this will eventually lead to a permanent ban.
: Hey, You do not need to say things that are offensive to break the rules. Just having an aggressive attitude or being negative is enough to get punished, as they have a bad influence on the team atmosphere. While everybody has frustrations in game, it is not the right thing tho move your frustrations to other players. It is very natural that things get heated up once, but it's also a very natural thing for humans to have self control. ---------- If you want to discuss your punishment here on the boards, I'd like to ask you to share the chat logs provided when you got punished. Then we can know what we are talking about.
Game 1 Bulett 4 U: you goin ap? Bulett 4 U: x Bulett 4 U: d Bulett 4 U: yes Bulett 4 U: i was by the tower Bulett 4 U: just Bulett 4 U: q Bulett 4 U: 5 times eve mid Bulett 4 U: kill me Bulett 4 U: don't tell me what to do Bulett 4 U: what lag Bulett 4 U: ahri no ult Bulett 4 U: yo eve Bulett 4 U: One day Bulett 4 U: eve 24/7 ,mid do somoethin Bulett 4 U: EVE Bulett 4 U: MID Bulett 4 U: eve just sitting mid Bulett 4 U: yes Bulett 4 U: this ahri Bulett 4 U: is bad Bulett 4 U: but Bulett 4 U: eve Bulett 4 U: sitting Bulett 4 U: in mid Bulett 4 U: litteraly Bulett 4 U: Eve did everything for you Bulett 4 U: LOL Bulett 4 U: excuse Bulett 4 U: okay Bulett 4 U: leson learned never give others your lane Bulett 4 U: i gave up Bulett 4 U: 10/1 Bulett 4 U: gj Bulett 4 U: yes Bulett 4 U: in 2 minutes Bulett 4 U: how the fk do you have hope in this game Bulett 4 U: lissa lost lane cuz eve Bulett 4 U: i didn't lose lane 1v1 Bulett 4 U: i soloed ahri two times behind Bulett 4 U: this Bulett 4 U: ekko Bulett 4 U: trying Bulett 4 U: to do sokmething Bulett 4 U: insted of flaming Bulett 4 U: sona Bulett 4 U: and liss Bulett 4 U: kill her wtf Bulett 4 U: you sure? Bulett 4 U: q isn;t a auto attack Bulett 4 U: its an ability Bulett 4 U: and oyu can cast it in air Bulett 4 U: when you land it will activate Bulett 4 U: no matter what Bulett 4 U: stunned Bulett 4 U: for so long Bulett 4 U: gj rengar Bulett 4 U: :D Bulett 4 U: XD Bulett 4 U: eve you aren't good Bulett 4 U: you are just abusing a champion Bulett 4 U: that is %%%%%%ed Bulett 4 U: LOSING Bulett 4 U: LOL Bulett 4 U: YOU CAMPED Bulett 4 U: YOU SITTED Bulett 4 U: and i lost? Bulett 4 U: its you won Bulett 4 U: not i lost Bulett 4 U: ROFL Bulett 4 U: you just know one champion Game 2 Bulett 4 U: gp Bulett 4 U: nothing Bulett 4 U: doesn't matter Bulett 4 U: got the firstblood Bulett 4 U: LOL Bulett 4 U: da,m Bulett 4 U: lee was in tribush Bulett 4 U: they were pushing Bulett 4 U: he left Bulett 4 U: 0 patience Bulett 4 U: tjat janna Bulett 4 U: np Bulett 4 U: yup Bulett 4 U: but we got the first tower Bulett 4 U: with that duo Bulett 4 U: AYY Bulett 4 U: but Bulett 4 U: with top Bulett 4 U: and jg Bulett 4 U: its actually unwinable Bulett 4 U: why you mad Bulett 4 U: already Bulett 4 U: we have 1/5 top and 0/3 jg Bulett 4 U: 0/4 Bulett 4 U: uhm Bulett 4 U: Report jayce for inting and verbal abuse Bulett 4 U: ty omh Bulett 4 U: omg Bulett 4 U: you are a beast Bulett 4 U: press R Bulett 4 U: lul Bulett 4 U: you dealt 1290 with a point and click on ability Bulett 4 U: Q Bulett 4 U: it said Q and R Bulett 4 U: so sad Bulett 4 U: i can carry Bulett 4 U: at least Bulett 4 U: not sit around Bulett 4 U: and do nothing Bulett 4 U: lul Bulett 4 U: you don;t have items lul Bulett 4 U: he is lol Bulett 4 U: hes not trolling Bulett 4 U: hes bad Bulett 4 U: -lee Bulett 4 U: what about me Bulett 4 U: ye Bulett 4 U: sry he went for you Bulett 4 U: ye Bulett 4 U: unfortunate game Bulett 4 U: gp Bulett 4 U: welp that was E and R Bulett 4 U: i mean nothing new Bulett 4 U: platinum just shows this guy lee Bulett 4 U: unfortunate i got stuck Bulett 4 U: cuz of players like him Bulett 4 U: feelsbadman Game 3 Bulett 4 U: idfk Bulett 4 U: im gonna get campped Bulett 4 U: cuz i miss Bulett 4 U: a lot of Bulett 4 U: cs Bulett 4 U: and exp Bulett 4 U: and ryze is a bully Bulett 4 U: so mid is done prob Bulett 4 U: i didn't mislclick anything Bulett 4 U: yeah sure Bulett 4 U: care Bulett 4 U: bot Bulett 4 U: gold isn't a good elo anyways Bulett 4 U: with a jungler like you we can't Bulett 4 U: yes Bulett 4 U: you are 0 late game Bulett 4 U: yes pls Bulett 4 U: 7/0 Bulett 4 U: lee gave all kills to ryze Bulett 4 U: just really 2/7 unfortunate Bulett 4 U: 2/7 Bulett 4 U: ye Bulett 4 U: lucky that i got the best lee Bulett 4 U: eu Bulett 4 U: has ever seen Bulett 4 U: thank you Bulett 4 U: midlane Bulett 4 U: is my farm Bulett 4 U: lol Bulett 4 U: well you are the reason i cannot carry Bulett 4 U: yes Bulett 4 U: its true Bulett 4 U: you take Bulett 4 U: farm Bulett 4 U: and then suicide Bulett 4 U: no we don;t Bulett 4 U: i wont win this game Bulett 4 U: what for? Bulett 4 U: gg Bulett 4 U: report vayne and lee Bulett 4 U: ty
Rioter Comments

Bulett 4 U

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion