: Who started it doesn't matter. You still flamed.
Oh so we should all play like robots and and just stop talk fun game actually
: So you lost. Don't you get that all the game is about is, to provoke someone into reacting to your flame in a way that they get banned?
Again I didn’t start anything I didn’t flame Anyone who is bad or feeed I only tell the one who feeeds and blame me for it because I can’t not stay in the bush of their lane all the time
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: You flamed and got banned
I explained my self to them and their game play I didn’t start the flame
Murdarici (EUNE)
: So you are toxic, you throw games decide to lose the games cause you think others lose it for you anyway so you better be the one losing it then others you have a very bad attitude to your team and game in general then you come and twist things with the title {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
I start throw games after the already lost after I got chat banned for no reason , cuz imagine trying it win over and over and not rage then feeders come flaming u for their mistake u explain that’s its their mistake for not wait for gank then you for trying to help , the ban started when I demoted to g4 cuz most of them think it’s jng fault of anything they lose 1v1 they blame u they dive tower they blame u the jng gank them they flame u what is that?
Rioter Comments

Bush 0n Hide

Level 61 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion