Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Butch2000 (EUNE)
: LF team for no ranged quest
Rioter Comments
: I have a question - did you already gather some data about who the players give honor to in the new system? Because that is pretty impressive given how short it was out. You are making assumptions and statements that while probable, are not necessarily true. Do people notice who gets kills? Probably. But they also notice you simply being nice. And none of the types in new system are explicitly "For the most kills" if it was that, then it could have been automated. Maybe people who were elswehere will honor that ADC, but many ADCs might notice that they got a kill due to a good hook or lived thanks to a timely shield. We have no way of knowing yet and it would be very difficult to gauge without a way of gathering data directly. Cause going by personal experience is a bad way of measuring this stuff. Maybe the support wasn't doing as well as he thought? Maybe people were considering him for honor but few bitter words in chat dissuaded him? Maybe support did well but the mid/top/jungler did exceptionally and others thought they dieserved honor more? There are just too many confounders. But if you really want to make a point about Supports recieving disproportionately little honor here's how you go about it: Recruit at least 5 people as volunteers - one for each role. If you can get more, the better. Have them record after each game they've played their performance grade and if they have recieved any honors. Once each volunteer completed about 50-100 games in their role you can gather the data and compare if any role gets inherently more or less honor and how the performance in a game affects that. Obviously that's a very simple protocol and it'd be good to have who has an actual idea about proper statistical analysis to look at results to make sure any results we get are actually statistically relevant. After that repeat it with 3 or 4 similar groups to be sure that there wasn't a false positive and we may have something to discuss.
Another kid, nothing new. Sure, it was all my, or bad supports, fault that support is most unpopular role in game. And, maybe, you know - support is not always just for shields or healing - it's initiate, control, wards, tanking. power-ups and other often non-obvious things, which are you'll never give honor or just thank. And I don't want discuss with you, just fly away.
Butch2000 (EUNE)
: New bull***** honor system - kick support out of game
Stupid kids always try to move discussion in personal. Looks like I'd never seen it before. :) > just a bit slower > That was I'm dreaming about - "bit slower" for most unpopular lane.
Rioter Comments
TheCurSADer (EUNE)
: It's NOT Riot that banned you
Ban? Realy? Is it exists in this game? I flame and toxic every match, usually go afk if my adc is lazy clown and I go troll every 3d game and where is ban? What I do wrong?
Nrwoope (EUNE)
: Key Fragment Poll
I've got 12 and no one fragment from that time.
felX (EUNE)
: Key Shards drop rate 0%?
45 winned games - no key shards. It's will be more fairly riot said "4 keys per month, that's all", and nobody asking about chances.
felX (EUNE)
: Key Shards drop rate 0%?
45 winned games till last key droped. No shards.
Rioter Comments
Kauski (EUNE)
: ***
I agreed it's problem the lack of your brains. So - try not speak, and you'll be looking like smart smart person.
Rioter Comments
: To everyone who says "I dont have support champions"
I'm support, I like to play it. But often my teammates not even try to win, and I can't do anything. After such matches I want to go on other line, and what I hear? "Play support or report". No, thank you. Enjoy trolling. So, when smbdy write "I don't play support" It often means "I don't want to play it every game". P.S. And nobody never say "Thank" to support.

Butch2000

Level 253 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion