Cryptidian (EUNE)
: It goes against their clarity rules. Everyone knows what the basic splash art of each champion looks like, but most people don't know what every skin in the game looks like, so it would become a clarity issue.
> [{quoted}](name=Cryptidian,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WzTloJPI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-10T13:18:28.165+0000) > > It goes against their clarity rules. Everyone knows what the basic splash art of each champion looks like, but most people don't know what every skin in the game looks like, so it would become a clarity issue. Well,it could be like enable/disable!
Murdarici (EUNE)
: Or just make a mode for players like you that instant get a win after they enter the game, since why to struggle to play, free win!
> [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xiYYv2iN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-10T07:11:56.835+0000) > > Or just make a mode for players like you that instant get a win after they enter the game, since why to struggle to play, free win! +1
Murdarici (EUNE)
: Well, ************* Some players asked that same thing to be for minimap icons, and while when somebody kill somebody is not so important as minimap I think is not a good idea same reason why isn't a good idea for the minimap icons. There are too many skins in the game and many look to similar to others champions, look weird and hard to realize what champion they are, especially in the heat of the game. So keeping the standard icons and not the skin icons will make the game more clear and less confusing, even if who kill who isn't so important as see who is approaching on minimap it's still very useful information in a heated teamfight so it can still be a disadvantage if you don't realize by the icons who killed who. Well they can do it as a choice option, to enable/disable it in menu, for players that like it to enable it and for players that are used with original icons to let it default. Like this everybody is happy! ********** About the champion voices in other language and keeping the text in english or native language, players asked for it for many years and I really don't understand why they don't do it since they already have the voices and it's just a matter to enable that option, not such hard coding I might say to implement that. I would personally love to listen asian language in game they sound so nice for me as european, and I also entered once Turkish server because they tested a future there before other regions (I think when choosing 1st and 2nd prefered roles were implemented) and I might say I LOVED how the game sounded in Turkish, was like a cry for battle, pumping my blood, rising adrenaline, great feeling, even the announcer when say double kill, triple kill, etc sound AMAZING! ************
> [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WzTloJPI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-10T06:48:41.832+0000) > > Well, > > ************* > Some players asked that same thing to be for minimap icons, and while when somebody kill somebody is not so important as minimap I think is not a good idea same reason why isn't a good idea for the minimap icons. > > There are too many skins in the game and many look to similar to others champions, look weird and hard to realize what champion they are, especially in the heat of the game. So keeping the standard icons and not the skin icons will make the game more clear and less confusing, even if who kill who isn't so important as see who is approaching on minimap it's still very useful information in a heated teamfight so it can still be a disadvantage if you don't realize by the icons who killed who. > > Well they can do it as a choice option, to enable/disable it in menu, for players that like it to enable it and for players that are used with original icons to let it default. Like this everybody is happy! > > ********** > About the champion voices in other language and keeping the text in english or native language, players asked for it for many years and I really don't understand why they don't do it since they already have the voices and it's just a matter to enable that option, not such hard coding I might say to implement that. > > I would personally love to listen asian language in game they sound so nice for me as european, and I also entered once Turkish server because they tested a future there before other regions (I think when choosing 1st and 2nd prefered roles were implemented) and I might say I LOVED how the game sounded in Turkish, was like a cry for battle, pumping my blood, rising adrenaline, great feeling, even the announcer when say double kill, triple kill, etc sound AMAZING! > > ************ Agreed a lot mate for both options,enable/disable is a good idea too just to exist for some people who want and for some people who dont. About the languages yes i want to try different than English and the "now" options,i was watching Faker at his stream and many champions sounds really really really attractive to play them,but that doesn't mean that i dont want to try other languages like Asian or any other! AGREED 200% with you,thank you for sharing your opinion,that helps developers to do great things about us! Have a nice day my friend. {{sticker:katarina-love}}
Rioter Comments
: But none of them get to do it with only one ability from over a screen away... all of them have to actually jump forward and get in close combat (except Zoe who still needs her whole kit to kill), nidalee didn’t have to, now she has... she’s been brought in line with all the other champions. Giving it back would be unfair
You're not wrong man,but still..i dont actually want to reduce people who dont like my idea,i get it and i respect it,truly ! But the most of the people want old Nidalee back...we miss her a lot,as the seasons changes damage should change too but not only for Nidalee,for all the champions. Nidalee last rework was about 8 years ago. The only thing making Nidalee a great champion wich make's a lot of people play with her is her Javelin,so if you suggest a buff to your main champion too should be better than reducing Nidalee's Javelin buff. Think about it,we should be optimistic at any cost,negativity brings more fights + stuff...so,i wont command you or anyone else to hear me,but the future of the game must be strong,not weak..and by that i mean more buffs to champions less nerfs. That would be perfectly balanced for any different champion!
Caltys (EUW)
: Little Devil Zoe skin concept [original]
Daamn im main Zoe and i would love this skin too,wish you good luck if Riot pick your idea up!
: Lol this has to be the best topic today. A guy who wants his jungler to run around killing people with one q that travels half a screen. Hahaha You want to remove your cougar form and just have your q one shot ability. Hahaha So what is your teamfight plan? Hit q. One shot a full hp. Hide - one shot one more champ with another q. Please. Nida is strong - just wait for your teammate to remove 30% of the enemies hp so you can one shot.
Well,i dont have a plan with future teamfights but i have a little plan to answer here to you. NIDALEE IS A MAGE,NOT A JUNGLER. SHE BECAME JUNGLER BECAUSE OF THE METAS. "hahaha". Thanks for offeding me ironically like some others,in some points you are right but i wont discuss with a human who loughs with my thoughs.
: Cause Zoe Q is highly telegraphed (you need to fire it backwards first) and requires other abilities to do the same as old nidalee Q (R and E, the latter having a decent cooldown) Nidalee Q had barely any cooldown, no telegraph, and one shot people. That is unfair. Nidalee also has an entire form that she needs to use... the power from her Q got moved into cougar form And the argument you just put forward is flawed... if something else has the same problem as something unhealthy which git removed that isn’t a reason to readd that thing, but instead to remove the other unhealthy thing. So here Zoe Q isn’t a reason to buff nidalee Q, it’s a reason to nerf Zoe Q.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=y9V0lxQ8,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-08T02:08:08.345+0000) > > Cause Zoe Q is highly telegraphed (you need to fire it backwards first) and requires other abilities to do the same as old nidalee Q (R and E, the latter having a decent cooldown) > > Nidalee Q had barely any cooldown, no telegraph, and one shot people. That is unfair. Nidalee also has an entire form that she needs to use... the power from her Q got moved into cougar form > > And the argument you just put forward is flawed... if something else has the same problem as something unhealthy which git removed that isn’t a reason to readd that thing, but instead to remove the other unhealthy thing. So here Zoe Q isn’t a reason to buff nidalee Q, it’s a reason to nerf Zoe Q. Well,if Riot keep it like this any great or any strong changes wont ever come. Talon oneshots,Zed oneshots,Zoe oneshots,Zyra oneshots,Kai Sa oneshots,Rengar oneshots,Ahri oneshots,Yasuo oneshots,Vayne oneshots and too much more champions. Nidalee basic ap damage and basic skill of her is the Javelin. I really dont get the problem to fix Nidalee's Javelin,you take so bad like their going to delete your accounts lmao,as one woman said at a League of legends video "we wont delete Yasuo,even you the guys who want us to delete Yasuo they are probably playing Yasuo too." So,think about it..if they nerf the "broken" champions what is the posibility to playing these game when the champions are weak ? No matter if you need distance like an adc or not.
: Wouldn’t be a jungler... He wants nidalee’s rework to get reverted... where she basically only used Q, and did one shot. Which was toxic and the litteral worst thing back then. And she’d prob go back to being a mid laner or a support (yeah you though brand support was bad, this was way worse), jungle nidalee wouldn’t work without cougar form
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=y9V0lxQ8,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-02-08T02:10:11.583+0000) > > Wouldn’t be a jungler... > > He wants nidalee’s rework to get reverted... where she basically only used Q, and did one shot. Which was toxic and the litteral worst thing back then. > And she’d prob go back to being a mid laner or a support (yeah you though brand support was bad, this was way worse), jungle nidalee wouldn’t work without cougar form Yeup!
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Exω Kωlara ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=y9V0lxQ8,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-07T21:43:16.393+0000) > > Please man,go comment somewhere else,i dont like to have discussion with people like you. > You're not a Rioter so you're not in my mind to see how i see the updates,buffs,nerfs,new metas and new seasons,you are completely pointless to my thoughs. I didn't actually downvote your thread because it had a potetntial for some interesting discussion. So unless someone if totally agreeing with you, you don't want to discuss with them even though they have some valid points? Mate you just earned yourself a downvote and i am out of here.
Of course i will agree with anyone who have a point to disagree but kindly,not ironically. Well,no one is holding you here. I dont care about your vote or anyones vote,a good person by the support page sent me here because developers are watching and getting new ideas,and i said mine idea too. Not interested if you like it or not,Rioters are more important for me right now,i mean their votes or the decisions about my idea. Thank you,i tried to be as kindly as i could,have a nice day.
: > [{quoted}](name=Exω Kωlara ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=y9V0lxQ8,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-02-07T21:21:17.906+0000) > > Back then the oneshot wasn't only about ad carries,but also for tanks and support tanks. > The damage wasn't broken because when you had the right distance and the ability power you wanted you could oneshot. > Now it's the same but it's not. > > When im watching a Zed oneshot im saying "oh cool." > When im watching a Zoe oneshot im saying "daamn ook." > When im watching a Talon oneshots im saying "ook rage quit time." > > > But you still have a problem with Nidalee's Javelin because it's only one button ? > If you cannot dodge one button that doesn't mean Nidalee's Javelin is ok with 50-70% damage dealt,that mean you are not good enough to dodge a oneshot and you're not placing wards to be careful,because LCS players nowdays or back then knew how to dodge and where to place wards. > > Even for one button Javelin wich oneshot's almost any champion you have the chance to dodge with a simple click either with using Zhonya's or you could use Yasuo's Windwall,see ? there's 100 ways to dodge a Nidalee's oneshot Q but for me wich im playing Nidalee and i know how to control her there's to ways to oneshot,throw two Javelins or throw one Javelin and take the risk tou jump up at the enemy as cougar wich this solution could cost to my team enough. > > So,tell me again why Nidalee's Javelin doesn't need a good buff as back then before the rework ? > Please bro,im not saying anything randomly. > Season's changes and every champion or a skill should be broken because that's the game. > > _Buy and make damage with your champion to rank up or to get a Victory_ It wasn't because it was one button. It was because it was a basic ability, with next to zero mana cost, a miniscule cooldown that could one shot targets without set up with a wonky hitbox. Also, "But you can dodge it" is the weakest argument you could have come up with. Yeah, you can dodge, but with such a low cooldown and cost, the game devolves into a deadier version of dodgeball, were failing to dodge one of dozens of spears means you team concedes an objective. That's not fun. That's not interactive. That's just frustrating to deal with. Oh, and your point about LCS players? You realise the reason why Nidalee was pick and ban back then was because the pros knew how BS she was, right?
Weakest argument? No,it's strong argument when Sylas can steal ultimates and you have dodgeskills with any champions. I didn't said make the Javelin as it was with the same cooldown reaction,i dont care about the cooldown reaction, so you're out of my point anyways. My point about lcs players dude ? My point is that they knew how good this champion was and they dodge her Javelin with wards or with skills or they ban her because she was over power champion. So with your logic all the over power champions wich got bans today should nerfed so you can play your main Masteri Yi to reach Challenger right ? or Riot should buff only the champion you like but not the others? Please man,go comment somewhere else,i dont like to have discussion with people like you. You're not a Rioter so you're not in my mind to see how i see the updates,buffs,nerfs,new metas and new seasons,you are completely pointless to my thoughs. I will not say something else to you,have a good night.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Why would anyone want a certain champion that has a dagger than can travel an absurd amount of distance to oneshot practically every carry in the game? I know i wouldn't feel satisfied with such a braindead kill. her javelins still chop a nice 50-70% of champions' health
Back then the oneshot wasn't only about ad carries,but also for tanks and support tanks. The damage wasn't broken because when you had the right distance and the ability power you wanted you could oneshot. Now it's the same but it's not. When im watching a Zed oneshot im saying "oh cool." When im watching a Zoe oneshot im saying "daamn ook." When im watching a Talon oneshots im saying "ook rage quit time." But you still have a problem with Nidalee's Javelin because it's only one button ? If you cannot dodge one button that doesn't mean Nidalee's Javelin is ok with 50-70% damage dealt,that mean you are not good enough to dodge a oneshot and you're not placing wards to be careful,because LCS players nowdays or back then knew how to dodge and where to place wards. Even for one button Javelin wich oneshot's almost any champion you have the chance to dodge with a simple click either with using Zhonya's or you could use Yasuo's Windwall,see ? there's 100 ways to dodge a Nidalee's oneshot Q but for me wich im playing Nidalee and i know how to control her there's to ways to oneshot,throw two Javelins or throw one Javelin and take the risk tou jump up at the enemy as cougar wich this solution could cost to my team enough. So,tell me again why Nidalee's Javelin doesn't need a good buff as back then before the rework ? Please bro,im not saying anything randomly. Season's changes and every champion or a skill should be broken because that's the game. _Buy and make damage with your champion to rank up or to get a Victory_
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: especially since zoe can oneshot but nida cant
Yeah,thats unfair.{{sticker:sg-janna}}
Murdarici (EUNE)
: Things are logic, back then damage was lower in the game so an ability like her q-Javelin was to strong, so nerfs were good and deserved. But since then the damage go so high that so many champions do so much damage with long range ability, Kai'sa do so much damage out of nowhere from so long distance, and not talking about Zoe, so I see no problem if Zoe q exist why nidalee q to not be buffed.
Yeah agreed anyways bro. As new seasons came all this years every champion got buffed almost except of Nidalee. Even Zoe wich she is more new than Nidalee got buffed,or Kai Sa. Agreed 1.000.000 with you.
: Her old Q was unholy and completly unfair to anyone facing it... getting one shot by a single stray javelin should never happen, especially as her cougar form was only used for mobility you had no incentive to use it for damage. You’ve now gotta combine both forms, you can’t just hide in one... this is how nidalee should be
Then you have to know that Nidalee players would like to delete Cougar for ever and buff the Javelin.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Has mained her since season 2. Doesn't know her ability scalings. Only her cougar Q has an AD ratio.
Yeah,but still..the center of this problem is actually the Javelin wich got rough nerf since 2012.
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hi Im Bi,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qF1UuGv3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T07:29:22.830+0000) > > Hello! > Yeah she had but i dont know..is it bad if Riot releash and another zoe's skin ? {{champion:142}} This year? Yes. There's many champions in the game who have not had skins for 3+ years ({{champion:101}} for example). 1 skin per 12 - 18 months is fine for a popular champion.
per 12-18 months? isn't this a lot ? damn..
Antenora (EUW)
: She had a skin this year.
Hello! Yeah she had but i dont know..is it bad if Riot releash and another zoe's skin ? {{champion:142}}
Rioter Comments

CómîcàÐèPìéuvre

Level 192 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion