Danitao (EUW)
: The thing is how about the things i bought in the other account the time i spent on it ? cant there it be a chance i believe that people after some bad experiences can change and improve
> [{quoted}](name=Danitao,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xuo2mE6W,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-26T19:51:08.666+0000) > > The thing is how about the things i bought in the other account the time i spent on it ? cant there it be a chance i believe that people after some bad experiences can change and improve Unfortunately there isn't, when you're creating an account you're acknowledging the fact you'll lose access to everything if you break the terms. I am quite curious how do people forget it's their time and money invested when they're taking the risk of flaming. I wouldn't want to throw 9 years of progress and 4k eur away, not even if somoene is 0/100/0 in my game ot wishing any kind of shit to myself or my family, it's just not worth. It's almost like you're paying someone to flame him
Danitao (EUW)
: I understand what youre saying and ive been there, it sometimes can be really tilting, what i recomned is picking a fake one during banning phase and then changing to the one you really use
> [{quoted}](name=Danitao,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Tcv8zw5p,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-26T19:43:23.846+0000) > > I understand what youre saying and ive been there, it sometimes can be really tilting, what i recomned is picking a fake one during banning phase and then changing to the one you really use You, i like you.
Danitao (EUW)
: A Second Chance To Change!!
Want another chance? Prove yourself on a fresh account, there's no one stopping you if you're going to do that. As for the old one, rest in pepperonni. Some people change, some do not.
un sting (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gtRNFY32,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T19:33:57.076+0000) > > I'm sorry you feel that way. > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > > And yes, i am always ready for the consequences. Too bad permanent bans cannot be issued via a boards discussion, especially when there isn't any ZTOL involved. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} anyway I will never wish someone what I got! and wish you never catch on this provocation! wish you good allies and good luck!
> [{quoted}](name=un sting,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gtRNFY32,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T19:41:28.070+0000) > > anyway I will never wish someone what I got! and wish you never catch on this provocation! > wish you good allies and good luck! Luck is for the fools, be the forger of your own path, with discipline.
DarkVanity (EUNE)
: Banning Teammates champion
I am usually prepicking something i don't want to play, ban someone's champion i don't like... and ... then ... when they ban mine, i'm like "IM ACTIVATING MY TRAP CARD"! https://media.tenor.com/images/223c50f964e919b94529fba20017883b/tenor.gif
un sting (EUW)
: go teach your mom or dad... or your friends! I am not your friend - stay quite! We will comeback to this talk when you will get permaban on your account from of our talk here! as I said I don't want to talk with stupid human who cann't read or have no idea about what he is talking! you did not stand near! you don't know nothing! so go away - do you deals and stay healthy! or! stay here! I will wrote about you to support and you will get punishment - are you ready earn permaban? no?! why? for chat - permaban is so good - trust me!
> [{quoted}](name=un sting,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gtRNFY32,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T19:17:45.097+0000) > > go teach your mom or dad... or your friends! I am not your friend - stay quite! We will comeback to this talk when you will get permaban on your account from of our talk here! > as I said I don't want to talk with stupid human who cann't read or have no idea about what he is talking! > you did not stand near! you don't know nothing! so go away - do you deals and stay healthy! or! stay here! I will wrote about you to support and you will get punishment - are you ready earn permaban? no?! why? for chat - permaban is so good - trust me! I'm sorry you feel that way. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} And yes, i am always ready for the consequences. Too bad permanent bans cannot be issued via a boards discussion, especially when there isn't any ZTOL involved. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
FaroseFR7 (EUW)
: How is my account perma banned and these people are not? Riot!!!???
Hey, wanna goof around with your friends? Use discord, the ingame chat isn't your playground to trashtalk with your buddy. Oh trust me, i know your type, pretending that you don't know your premade and "flaming him in joke". Well guess what, i despise that kind of behaviour, even if i knew it was your premade.
un sting (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gtRNFY32,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-26T18:53:00.882+0000) > > Actually i am from Romania, i'm neither British, Spanish or German. > 0-5 FPS computer? Stop playing, you are making the game harder for others. > 100$ half a year? Things are not better here either, the base wage is 300$ and it's not even enough for a decent living :D. > > Wanna play the victim card and blame it on your country, well, you have only yourself to blame. > > You are posting in a public environment, if it's not replies you're looking for then don't post at all ;) > You seem to suffer a lot, mentally, seek for some help, a psychologist or something. you said enough for report you for verbal abuse - and imagine I have players as you into my game 8 or 9 of 10... each of them start wrote bad on me - as you did!!! for what you said bad on me - you come without invite - I said you go away - but you choose to stay? for what? for check my reaction on your bad words? I am not interest of you - your words are empty - you cann't decide deserve I permaban or not - it's not means I am with others as with you - you deserved for only bad words from me to you!!! other ppl did not try to hurt me! You better watch yourself and be patience, I am sure your crown is too tight for your huge head ;-) you can come here to Ukraine and tell me how hard is living into your country!
> [{quoted}](name=un sting,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gtRNFY32,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T19:00:56.318+0000) > > you said enough for report you for verbal abuse - and imagine I have players as you into my game 8 or 9 of 10... each of them start wrote bad on me - as you did!!! for what you said bad on me - you come without invite - I said you go away - but you choose to stay? for what? for check my reaction on your bad words? I am not interest of you - your words are empty - you cann't decide deserve I permaban or not - it's not means I am with others as with you - you deserved for only bad words from me to you!!! other ppl did not try to hurt me! You better watch yourself and be patience, I am sure your crown is too tight for your huge head ;-) > you can come here to Ukraine and tell me how hard is living into your country! Ummm... and which of my words is bad more exactly? Have i insulted you or anything? Aren't you a bit too sensitive? What makes you think people are playing this game to care about what you feel? At the end of the day i'm here to have fun, not to care about mentally unstable fellas or give them confort when they're obviously breaking the rules. >your words are empty - I beg to differ, you're about to eat your keyboard at this point, and i'm not even trying to be offensive or anything. If you would have people like myself in 8 of 9 games, i guarantee this game would be a better place. However i think people like you in 8 out of 9 games is what makes this game more toxic than a 50's car exhaust. {{sticker:sg-lux}} By the way, feel free to consult the dictionary a bit. You have the internet at your disposal, learning stuff is for free. If you don't want to learn english, at least learn to play the game... or some autocontrol.
FaroseFR7 (EUW)
: Banned For No reason
Enjoy the vacation! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Have no idea why do people like these even try. It's like they're getting caught in the middle of a robbery and still pleading for innocent.
un sting (EUW)
: you stand near? you saw how all was? you judge by your fate? but I will open your eyes - you just was more lucky! for good game can be many factors, good computer, fast internet, focus on game, be healthy, not drunk, good allies - not enemy into allies! and you cann't know nothing from your hight horse - what do you know about took platinum at 0-5 fps computer or how to play 1 left hand half year only ranked? you just sitting at your high elo - let me guessed you are British or Spanish or German, what you can know about living for 100$ half year? when you cann't sleep because war is near? what do you know kid? you giving me advice? I am here not for advice - I wrote to administrators !!! I don't need any talks or advice - I need facts and result!
> [{quoted}](name=un sting,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gtRNFY32,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-26T18:29:19.823+0000) > > you stand near? you saw how all was? you judge by your fate? but I will open your eyes - you just was more lucky! for good game can be many factors, good computer, fast internet, focus on game, be healthy, not drunk, good allies - not enemy into allies! and you cann't know nothing from your hight horse - what do you know about took platinum at 0-5 fps computer or how to play 1 left hand half year only ranked? you just sitting at your high elo - let me guessed you are British or Spanish or German, what you can know about living for 100$ half year? when you cann't sleep because war is near? what do you know kid? you giving me advice? I am here not for advice - I wrote to administrators !!! I don't need any talks or advice - I need facts and result! Actually i am from Romania, i'm neither British, Spanish or German. 0-5 FPS computer? Stop playing, you are making the game harder for others. 100$ half a year? Things are not better here either, the base wage is 300$ and it's not even enough for a decent living :D. Wanna play the victim card and blame it on your country, well, you have only yourself to blame. >you better shut up before I kick your ass kid! I never made game lose - I did all for win... if ppl got hurt from my words - so them need play better - they deserved each bad word into their side - as you know... see - I did not touch you!!! did not asked your means - you come - who do you think you are? you are just crazy rich kid - I am sure I can win you into leagueoflegends even if play by legs! Let me guess - are you scared? as ppl who reported me!!! they scared my skill - they think if they did bad to me - their life will be better? you are sick!!! you are not from community - ppl who wish others bad things do not deserve for live into this beautiful world. l2p and know all + and - before you start talk!!! and to whom! You are posting in a public environment, if it's not replies you're looking for then don't post at all ;) You seem to suffer a lot, mentally, seek for some help, a psychologist or something.
: I Don't want to be toxic!
"don't want to be toxic" but yet an L9 fanboy? Just the simple fact you're helping them to spread is something wrong. Start off by changing your name.
: Sure, and I am a part of every moba out there, but I cant do anything, I am bound by NDA. I was in the dev team back in league beta, also dota and HotS. But sorry, NDA. Also 1 >please keep your mouth shut bruh Dont post anything on the public forums (especially an opinion that people will disagree with) if you dont want them commented on... Also 2 you didn't read the response... Since I clearly said some counter arguments. Stop being salty. I'm not responding to you since you're just either looking for points or you just want a pat on the head for any opinion, whether its right or wrong. Good for you buddy, you think the system is rigged. Great opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=sad amumu irl,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jxUw4ukm,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T14:29:33.937+0000) > > Sure, and I am a part of every moba out there, but I cant do anything, I am bound by NDA. I was in the dev team back in league beta, also dota and HotS. But sorry, NDA. > > Also 1 > > Dont post anything on the public forums (especially an opinion that people will disagree with) if you dont want them commented on... > > > Also 2 > you didn't read the response... Since I clearly said some counter arguments. Stop being salty. > I'm not responding to you since you're just either looking for points or you just want a pat on the head for any opinion, whether its right or wrong. > > Good for you buddy, you think the system is rigged. Great opinion. I've never said it is "rigged", just poorly designed, there is no perfect option, however the current one is far from being perfect or even close to decent.
Backstard (EUNE)
: No the system is rigged , ranked games are sold to paying customers and the rest gets trolled. I am not just a bad customer i'm also spreading the truth about how the game really works so i'm constantly getting trolled. Such a system is broken.
> [{quoted}](name=Backstard,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jxUw4ukm,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-25T12:17:31.570+0000) > > No the system is rigged , ranked games are sold to paying customers and the rest gets trolled. > I am not just a bad customer i'm also spreading the truth about how the game really works so i'm constantly getting trolled. > Such a system is broken. Kek, that's something else, i am a paying customer, i've spent around 4K eur in league, poor or rich you're treated the same by the punishment and matchmaking system.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Some frustrating things about League's current system.
Mkay, so here are the results for my friend as well: 49% 53% 62% <-- my dude 47% 51% vs. 63% <- the rival 55% 49% 51% 53% Pretty much yeh, the system gives you STRONGER opponents (if you're winning too much) and weaker allies (47 and 49% WR). If you're going to tank, the sittuation will revert, which means you'll be the weakest in the team (49% winrate) and your allies will be something like 55%+.
Shinovar (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Backstard,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jxUw4ukm,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T08:42:36.413+0000) > > But It is . > https://i.postimg.cc/QxmhgmKX/Capture.jpg What I see in that picture is 2 balanced teams. The game ended 41/47. From your point of view, you see most of your team is bad. You need to watch it from outside, as your team has you, it also has them. You are not out of the concept. That said, league of legends has a lot of variables, players do great in some games and suck in others. Everyone is at the elo they are because of their results. With time, if someone's slightly better than the players in its elo, he's going to slowly climb. If someone feed every game, they are going to fall down really fast (those feeders in your team surely play better or they wouldn't be at your same elo). This makes it even more balanced. Last thing, the ranked system doesn't exist for you to climb it. It exists to match you with players of the same level. You win most of your games, you go up. You lose most of them, you go down. RNG is the same for both sides. Such a system can't be wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Shinovar,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jxUw4ukm,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T11:26:35.016+0000) > > What I see in that picture is 2 balanced teams. The game ended 41/47. From your point of view, you see most of your team is bad. You need to watch it from outside, as your team has you, it also has them. You are not out of the concept. I think you're ignoring the core of the conversation, the fact they have equally bad players is not the problem, the problem lies within the matching of a fella with POSITIVE winrate and Stats, with people that have NEGATIVE winrate and stats, with the purpose of giving a far match. If you want to have a bit of an insight, just take a quick look at people with a winrate over 60% on OP.GG (silver - diamond range) and have a loot at what sort of winrates the others have while he's on a positive one.
: Alright, I love lengthy responses. :D >It is not "what i think" buddy, it is what it's mentioned in their official F.A.Q. Okay some quotes from the FAQ, since you probably assumed I won't read. But these are the main factors that involve matchmaking and therefore your probability of winning. "While you’re in queue, League’s matchmaking system puts together a game that tries to balance three things: - Fair matches - Each team is roughly the same skill - Position preference - You get to play a position you want to play - Fast queue times - The time spent queuing is as short as possible" These all need to be tuned differently based on how many people are playing, are you win/loss streaking, and lots of other stuff, FAQ explains them all. I don't know why you quoted FAQ, I see no correlation between what you're saying. You think you're smart for those 3 reasons for the average player but they're just like general it can be applied to anything. They should not be separated from the talented guys in the first place. You talk like talent doesn't have any hard work, tell that to the pros who are playing 12 hours a day to be competitive. You think they don't tilt? They're human, not robots. Luck also, but in weird ways. I'm talking about these: > - Luck (not to have an afk, or a 0/15/0 solo laner) > - Grind ( you need to spend time playing at least 7-8 games per day) > - Nerves of steel ( you need to create some sort of bubble around yourself, and not let anyone to tilt you, whether if it's for him flaming you or > someone keeps dying every minute). It's like saying you need these 3 things if you want to play football: legs, a ball and the will to play. Yeah sure, **luck ** is a "big" factor, if you're in bronze or iron and you would like to complain how you can't carry because "muh team". Skill beats luck any time. **Grind ** is a factor? What do you expect? To not play the game and be high high elo? That's not the way it works. However, you don't have to play 900 games to be a certain rank. If you're relatively good you can get good placements and reach a high rank in less than 50 games. That's why I referenced my other account (not this one). You have to expect the loss of winrate due to your skill cap. You can't expect to be 90% win rate, not even challengers have that. It's just natural, you can't expect to always win to players similar or better skill group. It's not designed this way, its just a natural competitive game outcomes. I won't argue with the **nerves of steel point**, you definitely need this. Playing a competitive game takes a toll on you. Especially if you're an emotional person or if you dislike losing. >So if you think the "system" is working against you and it's sole purpose is to make you lose/win on purpose you are very wrong. >But it is, it's officially stated. Where, give me a quote. I want to see where riot "stated" our matchmaking is made to make you lose or win on purpose. Regardless of your skill. >Right now, and i feel like you guys can relate to it, the system is playing against you. It was designed in such a way that you'll float around a 45->50% winrate. That's not true,the system was designed to give you 50/50 chances of winning purely by matchmaking. Not for you to have 50% win rate. It's not Riot's fault you hit your skill cap and cant win so much anymore... >The pattern i've managed to recognize over the years is: >If your winrate is negative, you'll be placed with people that can, and will win their lanes without too much trouble. >If you're on a winning streak, expect to have someone that will definitely be a flamer, play the champion for the first time, or have an internet >connection from the 56K modem era. You don't have any statistical data so its pointless for you to even make this point or for me to argue against it. >There's nothing much i can do about the sittuation, except for accepting it. I don't have the technical knowledge to create a beneficial >algorythm for everyone, but if a multibillion company doesn't have either, then who has? You don't have technical knowledge about the riots system, and yet you talk about it. It feels like you're just salty over some game or loss streak and came here to vent. You said some things that are simply not true and/or you don't have the data to back it up. >Your advice is basically like a brainfart, i can hit platinum 1 within ~20 games, you're still unable to comprehend the sittuation. I had a look at >your match history, i can see that after that tiny winstreak, you got placed with people with lower winrates than usual and eventually lost ;) . ? Do you realize people play this game a lot, and fluctuations in win rate mean nothing? Unless they are extremely low or high win rates mean nothing. Before I promoted to gold 1, I was on a loss streak something like 10 games. Then I just 90% win rate climbed again back up. It's not because I was matched with other players that played god like, I played really good too. You realize I played those games days ago, so they might have been 70% win rate, but loss streaked after my game. There is no data to support your claim. There just isn't..... Plus I'm certain you didn't actually go into every individual game, check 4 other players match history, determine what their win rate was and did it increase or decrease, whether it's a repeating pattern or not, other factors. You're just basically shit talking for no reason. I didn't lose because Riot matched me with low win rate players, I didn't win because other "better players" matched with me and won lane. I refuse to believe that it's just Riot pulling strings to make me 50% win rate. We are average players so we are expected to be around 50% win rate. If you watch any other pro player go from low elo to high, their win rate is 90%+ regardless up until a certain point then it starts to fall because they hit their cap in challenger and they play with people that are equally skilled as them. Stop blaming Riot for your losses because you think the "system" is against you. Or if this is a genius troll to waste my time I applaud you! - Sad Amumu IRL {{champion:32}}
> [{quoted}](name=sad amumu irl,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jxUw4ukm,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T07:34:42.853+0000) > Bravo! But in all that wall of text you're just randomly talking, with no legitimate counter argument. Are you sure i don't know anything about Riot's matchmaking algorythm and system? What if i told you i was part of another similar moba game, and i had full disclosure about the way it works? Of course, cannot throw anything in your face since i'm bound to an NDA, but if you don't know the person or anything related to this matter, please keep your mouth shut bruh, you're yet, just another random consumer.
: I have a 60% winrate and all I can say is you cannot carry 1v5 every game even as a hypercarry (I'm playing Ryze/Akali).
> [{quoted}](name=VinesBroTheBest,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jxUw4ukm,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-06-25T05:30:28.431+0000) > > I have a 60% winrate and all I can say is you cannot carry 1v5 every game even as a hypercarry (I'm playing Ryze/Akali). Expect your winrate to tank till 50% {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: If that's the way you think, you are wrong. I have multiple acounts. On my main it took me around 90 games to be gold 1, and I am going for plat. On my second account took me 17 games and my mmr is so high im playing with platinums/diamonds =\ So if you think the "system" is working against you and it's sole purpose is to make you lose/win on purpose you are very wrong. It isn't supposed to be easy. The only constant in your factors is your skill and your mental fortitude, nothing else matters. My advice is make a new account, and see how many games it takes you to get to your current mmr. Since a lot of times people who stay in gold 1 for multiple seasons actually improved a lot at the game, but they don't realize it yet.
> [{quoted}](name=sad amumu irl,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jxUw4ukm,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-25T02:01:27.076+0000) > > If that's the way you think, you are wrong. It is not "what i think" buddy, it is what it's mentioned in their official [F.A.Q. ](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752954-Matchmaking-Guide) >I have multiple acounts. On my main it took me around 90 games to be gold 1, and I am going for plat. On my second account took me 17 games and my mmr is so high im playing with platinums/diamonds =\ Congratulations! I've been able to reach platinum with basically 0 effort for the past 5 seasons 10~20 games including the placements, you're not special. But expect your winrate to drop after that, unless you're going to stop playing the game or abbandon the account to "put your winrate on a pedestal" >So if you think the "system" is working against you and it's sole purpose is to make you lose/win on purpose you are very wrong. But it is, it's officially stated. >It isn't supposed to be easy. The only constant in your factors is your skill and your mental fortitude, nothing else matters. But it is easy, untill you win too much, mental fortitude has noting to do with the fact you'll have people with negative winrate if you're winning too many games ;). >My advice is make a new account, and see how many games it takes you to get to your current mmr. Since a lot of times people who stay in gold 1 for multiple seasons actually improved a lot at the game, but they don't realize it yet. Your advice is basically like a brainfart, i can hit platinum 1 within ~20 games, you're still unable to comprehend the sittuation. I had a look at your match history, i can see that after that tiny winstreak, you got placed with people with lower winrates than usual and eventually lost ;) .
Backstard (EUNE)
: The matchmaking matches you with teams of the same ello and division? Really? So how come i get team mates doing 1-10 and 1-9 and they expect to win ranked games? Why when i win a ranked game i get 18 points and when i lose 21 ? Is this really balance? Why matchmaking is not based on player stats? Why do i keep getting trash teams from iron? Why do you allow such bad players in ranked games? My solution...... 1) The matchmaking system should be based on ello AND player stats. 2) Really bad trolls should NOT be allows to play in ranked until they improve. 3) The points you lose in a game should be based on what you did and how you played. especially if someone ragequits This would be a balanced ranked system, right now it's just a huge joke.
> [{quoted}](name=Backstard,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jxUw4ukm,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-24T14:54:08.208+0000) > > The matchmaking matches you with teams of the same ello and division? Really? > So how come i get team mates doing 1-10 and 1-9 and they expect to win ranked games? > Why when i win a ranked game i get 18 points and when i lose 21 ? Is this really balance? > Why matchmaking is not based on player stats? Why do i keep getting trash teams from iron? > Why do you allow such bad players in ranked games? > > My solution...... > 1) The matchmaking system should be based on ello AND player stats. > 2) Really bad trolls should NOT be allows to play in ranked until they improve. > 3) The points you lose in a game should be based on what you did and how you played. > especially if someone ragequits > > This would be a balanced ranked system, right now it's just a huge joke. Stats alone would be too chaotic, i think winrate and stats should be combined in some sort of way. About the trolls, that's a sensitive area, because many high elo and good players are trolling sometimes out of fun. Points lost based on what you did sounds really complicated, however one should lose way less LP if they had a leaver, and the leaver should lose a lot more. Can be abused? Not as long as premades will be prevented from getting any benefit out of it.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Discord is down
nevermind, discord is bak! good talk!
Cypherous (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jxUw4ukm,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-06-24T13:48:46.499+0000) > > the OP has no idea how the matchmaker actually works and is completely misunderstanding the matchmaking article on the support page, Yeah buddy, we're all idiots around here, you're the smartest. Shame on us! we're not being able to be at the same level of comprehension that you are! But yet again, we're not native speakers and we're interpreting the text in any way we want other than the right one. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Cypherous (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jxUw4ukm,comment-id=0001000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T13:45:03.936+0000) > > Ok you're actually that dumb, ok let me explain it for you then seeing as my last wasn't clear enough and your reading skills seem to be pretty poor so i'm assuming english isn't your native language > > You're reading this as winratio when infact its in relation to the MMR, it means that both teams will have an even enough MMR that the odds of your team winning in total is as close to 50% as possible, it is NOT in relation to individual peoples winrates > > Have i dumbed this down enough for you to manage to wrap your head around it? > > No, thats just your incorrect interpretation of what is ACTUALLY written > > Except literally nothing you have claimed is actually backed up by the article, your claims are based on you not correctly understanding what is written, so at this point the only person you're making look ignorant is yourself > > And the relevance of this is? oh right you've realised you actually have no idea what you're talking about so instead want to try and bring my rank in to something that literally has nothing to do with it, yeah seems about right, i would suggest doing some actual reading of the article that you're referencing so you actually understand what it means ;) Oh, i'm sorry you feel that way. However, i'm not taking your word over riot's. And no, i'm not interpreting the article as i want, since MMR is strictly related to your winrate, and at the same time, there is an MMR average calculation for the matchmaking system, meaning that your high MMR will be compensated by a low MMR in your team, otherwise i don't see what other interpretation there could be. Maybe a a programming and concept genius like yourself could explain this, in detail. Throwing a link every here and there won't make you look smart, since that's none of your knowledge. There's no need to spill your banter sentences into my thread, as you're saying, i'm not a native speaker, but at least i have the luxury of being a multilingual.
Lari (EUNE)
: Yes this is what is happening i am glad, and sad at the same time,that i am not the only one who experiences that. Thanks for the understanding
> [{quoted}](name=Lari,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=1AEdyr6Z,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T12:46:22.573+0000) > > Yes this is what is happening i am glad, and sad at the same time,that i am not the only one who experiences that. > Thanks for the understanding Went from a P1 promo straight into P4 for the same reason {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} You're not the only one.
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=High Way To Perm,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jxUw4ukm,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-06-24T12:53:48.502+0000) > > eune if full of polish players which i hate as community , they represents intellectual bottom (unfortunately im 1 of polish players , its embarrassing 4me) Bro, that's really not OK to say, this thread revolves around the matchmaking system, not on player's nationality and whatnot.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=High Way To Perm,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jxUw4ukm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-24T12:37:21.983+0000) > > change server from eune to euw , eune is full of tra#es #etar#ed c#nts , u will learn total 0 on eune Has nothing to do with the region, the game uses the same code everywhere.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > BUT my DUDE, the system IS working against you. No, no it isn't > If i have a 60% winrate, the system will automatically try to compensate No it doesn't, why do people believe this myth, did you even read the matchmaking article? either you didn't read it or you didn't understand it, which is it? > and give me someone in my team that has 40% winrate or LOWER. That's basically intentional dragdown because you're too skilled, how TF is that fair in any way. If my winrate is 60% then i want to have in my team people with 60% winrate against 60% winrate team. Because winrates mean NOTHING, how are you unable to grasp this tiny simple concept, having a 100% winrate doesn't mean you're actually better and having a 0% winrate doesn't actually mean you're worse, 2 players of the same skill level are the same skill level regardless of their winrates, and MMR indicates your skill level hence why winrates are NOT relevant to matchmaking > How is your excess of knowledge compensated by adding stupidity to the recipe? That's basically punishing good players. I would rather have an excess of knowledge than a lack of it in your case, you not understanding simple concepts means you're trying to argue about something you have no clue about, it is like a builder trying to prove blackholes don't exist to an astrophysicist, half of the party doesn't have enough fundamental knowledge to be able to comment on things, in this case you're the builder
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jxUw4ukm,comment-id=00010001000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-24T11:45:41.955+0000) > > No, no it isn't > > No it doesn't, why do people believe this myth, did you even read the matchmaking article? either you didn't read it or you didn't understand it, which is it? > > Because winrates mean NOTHING, how are you unable to grasp this tiny simple concept, having a 100% winrate doesn't mean you're actually better and having a 0% winrate doesn't actually mean you're worse, 2 players of the same skill level are the same skill level regardless of their winrates, and MMR indicates your skill level hence why winrates are NOT relevant to matchmaking > > I would rather have an excess of knowledge than a lack of it in your case, you not understanding simple concepts means you're trying to argue about something you have no clue about, it is like a builder trying to prove blackholes don't exist to an astrophysicist, half of the party doesn't have enough fundamental knowledge to be able to comment on things, in this case you're the builder Ehmm, think again Einstein, the link you've provided works against you :). It is specifically STATED in that article that the matchmaking system will try to even the odds, if you're winning too much, let's say 60% winrate, then it will try to make an overal 50% +/- 1 chance for your team as a whole. That precisely means you'll get team mates with lower winrate than yourself. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752954-Matchmaking-Guide > While we know some matches may feel like stomps, we do try to make sure all teams have a 50 +/-1% chance of victory using all the information we have, because part of what makes League so competitive is getting to face similarly-skilled opponents. SO bro, i don't really know if you're trolling or you're actually that ignorant. But the system is in FACT playing against you. Any further negation will make you look even worse, so please, take a break and reconsider your statement. I understand that you're feeling confortable in silver with 46% winrate, but not everyone is like you. So, with other words, if you don't care about a conversation, why participate, and why do you provide links that work against yourself?
Cypherous (EUW)
: > Any way you can even validate your statements? I, for myself, am speaking out of personal experience and data gathered from my closed circle of friends. Well the 50% doesn't need validation outside of basic statistics knowledge, thats a really basic concept so i assume you're smart enough to work that out As for how the matchmaker actually works https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752954-Matchmaking-Guide And a link about confirmation bias https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-a-confirmation-bias-2795024 Your turn to cite me sources that prove your point > If you're saying that none of those are actually real, how can you validate it since you're not even playing league? What? where are you under the belief that i'm not playing league lol, i've been playing on and off since season 1, i've racked up in excess of 7000 matches and my last match was like a week ago, so you might want to rethink that :P
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jxUw4ukm,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T09:42:52.201+0000) > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752954-Matchmaking-Guide I am pretty familiar with that article and i'm quoting >While MMR is the number we use to determine your opponents, your personal progress is represented by the Leagues system. Here are a few familiar situations to illustrate the difference between your League and your MMR: >You’re winning a lot, and the matchmaker is placing you against stronger opponents. A Silver player pushing for Gold should expect to see higher-tier players in their games. It means you’re winning more than you’re losing, and it means the matchmaker is starting to suspect that you’re worthy of higher placement. If you’re on a big win streak, you may even start to see opponents several divisions above you. HOWEVER You'll also get TEAM MATES way below your or opponents skill level. Which leads me to the conclusion that riot's system only way to validate the skill level is by making the odds against you and give you the worst team mates possible against the best players possible. The reality is, the article doesn't say anything about what sort of team mates you're getting, it only specifies that you'll get stronger opponents, WHAT ABOUT YOUR TEAM MATES?
Cypherous (EUW)
: > I have to disagree. i can give my personal experience as a result. Personal experience doesn't really matter in the face of statistical averages :P > I had a 58% winning rate got from b3 to s4 in 8 games winning streak. After promoting somehow my matches started a lot different i always had a iron 3 or 4 player with 12 % win rate on my team while enemy team wore all b1 or s4,3 and thus i ended up in 10 games losing streak. After those 10 games i had 2 wins 2 loses and now i am on 6 or so winning not counting the 2 games i had a rage quitter in between. All the players in your match had the same MMR you did, the matchmaker matched you based on your MMR and any loss and resulting streak isn't anything to do with the matchmaker, more confirmation bias at work here unfortunately > What i said before Doesn't prove anything, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_averages read it, you might learn something > Nothing fair about the system trying tp keep you around 50% winning rate. Like i said, it isn't "trying" to do anything, why is it people really really can't seem to grasp this extremely basic fact, based on skill you WILL reach a natural 50% winrate like it or not, because when you're playing with people of your own skill level you have a 50% chance of winning or losing, its a really simple concept, the issue is most people are really bad at gauging their own actual skill and thanks to human ego will by default assume they "should" be higher than they are despite the obvious facts
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jxUw4ukm,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-24T10:19:47.991+0000) > > Personal experience doesn't really matter in the face of statistical averages :P BUT my DUDE, the system IS working against you. If i have a 60% winrate, the system will automatically try to compensate, and give me someone in my team that has 40% winrate or LOWER. That's basically intentional dragdown because you're too skilled, how TF is that fair in any way. If my winrate is 60% then i want to have in my team people with 60% winrate against 60% winrate team. Team A: 1. 70 % WR 2. 10 % WR 3. 40% WR 4. 32 % WR 5. 49 % WR Team B: 1. 50 % WR 2. 45% WR 3. 55% WR 4. 51% WR 5. 47 % WR Team A has a 40.2% winrate chance Team B has a 49 % winrate chance Gues what, Team A, has a poor fella that won his way through, but is doomed to drop because the system decided to compensate with absolute garbage team mates, while people in team B has an average of normal people, that will eventually get wrecked as well if they play too well. How is your excess of knowledge compensated by adding stupidity to the recipe? That's basically punishing good players.
: your first option is just not viable anymore. -to many smurfs in plat > -most games r not carryable just by yourself ( from the moment only 1 teammate goes 0-3 , 0-5 or worse in 10 min ). 1-2 seasons ago alot of master/challenger players said they couldn't carry themselfs true the low elo anymore purely by their skill alone. a darius or vladimir could possibly fight 1 v "X" but not carry the whole game alone. option 2 luck and leave, not grinding. ok, i'm only in low elo but talking about luck: i was in promo to Gold v, i had 2 win / 2 loss, then it happened -> 19 games in a row i had a leaver the first 5 min but every time just after the "remake" timer expired. i went from G V prome strait to S 2 , 0 LP. RNGesus probly didn't like me i guess. leaving is another way to climb (in low elo) the moment in champ select that u see that 2 or more of your lanes r pure counterpicked then leave ASAP. in 99.99% of this cases u will lose the game. also try to leave if opponents have some combinations that will probly lead to a loss. - yasuo + malphite + alistar -> don't even try. - darius + vladimir -> better luck next time. - xerath + lux + more range -> nope not gonna happen (this one for low elo only, higher players can play around this). - lee sin in your team -> GTFO that lobby, he ain't gonna be faker. - 2 or more assassins in your team -> they just gonna kill farm and not help at all, no teamfight potential. unless enemy r all squishies. - if your team has zero CC.
> [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jxUw4ukm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-24T09:20:01.447+0000) > > your first option is just not viable anymore. Agreed, it might not be entirely viable, however, as an individual, you're representing only a base of 10% capability of winning to your team, now, lets say that in 49% of the cases, your team is absolutely uncarriable, but if you can give an extra 10% as a gifted player, then yes, it's a high chance that you'll easily climb anyway.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > Right now, and i feel like you guys can relate to it, the system is playing against you. It was designed in such a way that you'll float around a 45-50% winrate. It wasn't designed with that in mind, thats just the natural state for a matchmaker to end up at, eventually you reach your personal skill cap and you end up playing with players around the same skill and as a result you'll hit a 50% winrate just because both sides have the same odds of winning based on skill > If your winrate is negative, you'll be placed with people that can, and will win their lanes without too much trouble. Citation needed > If you're on a winning streak, expect to have someone that will definitely be a flamer, play the champion for the first time, or have an internet connection from the 56K modem era. Citation needed The system doesn't force either of those scenarios, confirmation bias will make you notice them more if they are the result of a loss but you're also not really seeing it each time it also happens to the enemy team, the matchmaker isn't engineering these things because it can't predict what a player is going to do in a match > There's nothing much i can do about the sittuation, except for accepting it. I don't have the technical knowledge to create a beneficial algorythm for everyone, but if a multibillion company doesn't have either, then who has? Because there isn't one, there is no "perfect" matchmaker that exists and this is about as good as you're going to get while still being fair and basically impossible to game
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jxUw4ukm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-24T09:22:06.770+0000) > > It wasn't designed with that in mind, thats just the natural state for a matchmaker to end up at, eventually you reach your personal skill cap and you end up playing with players around the same skill and as a result you'll hit a 50% winrate just because both sides have the same odds of winning based on skill > > Citation needed > > Citation needed > > The system doesn't force either of those scenarios, confirmation bias will make you notice them more if they are the result of a loss but you're also not really seeing it each time it also happens to the enemy team, the matchmaker isn't engineering these things because it can't predict what a player is going to do in a match > > Because there isn't one, there is no "perfect" matchmaker that exists and this is about as good as you're going to get while still being fair and basically impossible to game Any way you can even validate your statements? I, for myself, am speaking out of personal experience and data gathered from my closed circle of friends. If you're saying that none of those are actually real, how can you validate it since you're not even playing league?
Rioter Comments
: Yes i more than likely did but i went through a stage of moving house and did not set my PC up for 3 months. i got perma banned while being offline for 3 months so i dont understand how they came to the conclusion i was using 3rd party software.
> [{quoted}](name=The Messiahxxxxx,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=75loa1iy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-22T14:24:53.261+0000) > > Yes i more than likely did but i went through a stage of moving house and did not set my PC up for 3 months. i got perma banned while being offline for 3 months so i dont understand how they came to the conclusion i was using 3rd party software. A new house is a 3rd party, omegakek. Now seriously, just wait for a reply, bumping them might make things worse.
Trixster (EUNE)
: NB3 received his own 14 days vacation
I hope he gets suspended from Twitch as well, he's breaking more community guideline rules than i have inches in my ....
HoDa97 (EUNE)
: Permanent ban message on website
Pay your debts and start using your own visa card :) .
Rioter Comments
Sungar (EUW)
: how, pls tell me how did you grind your honor level xd what did you do ? what did you not do
> [{quoted}](name=Sungar,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=G0BL3o9p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-20T09:17:24.249+0000) > > how, pls tell me how did you grind your honor level xd what did you do ? what did you not do Aside avoiding the chat, nothing special.
Rioter Comments
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: what about no .. I already told you that it's not from me , is isolate happening , and it happened more than 1 time , and it dosn't happen regulary so i guess is not from me , as every time client would load normal end of screen.
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=g6E3EQ2t,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T14:47:03.880+0000) > > what about no .. > > I already told you that it's not from me , is isolate happening , and it happened more than 1 time , and it dosn't happen regulary so i guess is not from me , as every time client would load normal end of screen. So you're basically whining on the forums that you're having technical issues, but at the same time refusing to provide data that might help you pinpoin the problem. If you don't need any help to make your client run smoother, then what the hell are you even doing here? Trolling people and waste their time?
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: i have SSD , and also don't feel like the client have something to do with the lag of the client itself have ..., i doubt that i am the only one who have problems with client, there are also lags in champions select mode etc.. and there would be more to say... I am student ,and i have lot's of file on descktop because i had recently exam ,courses to learn ,projects to complete and to print etc... , that dosn't mean that my laptop shouldn't handle client requirments... .
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=g6E3EQ2t,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-17T15:10:44.860+0000) > > i have SSD , and also don't feel like the client have something to do with the lag of the client itself have ..., i doubt that i am the only one who have problems with client, there are also lags in champions select mode etc.. and there would be more to say... > > I am student ,and i have lot's of file on descktop because i had recently exam ,courses to learn ,projects to complete and to print etc... , that dosn't mean that my laptop shouldn't handle client requirments... . Can you share your computer specs? a dxdiag would do.
: #FreeNubrac
Meanwhile Nightblue tells his team mates to end their lives, he's still playing :D https://clips.twitch.tv/FragileFairOxAMPEnergy
: General rule of thumb, if they cant tell its account sharing, who cares. If its logged in on your computer, how the hell will they know.
> [{quoted}](name=PhoenixFire18,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0y78jGIt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-16T10:16:16.278+0000) > > General rule of thumb, if they cant tell its account sharing, who cares. If its logged in on your computer, how the hell will they know. They will know, because some idiot will show up crying that "his little brother played on his computer/account, and flamed everyone, got banned". Which, in most cases is the most common fake story people can pick.
Dyamondis (EUW)
: Find the Teemo!!!
Ah? What about Lux, Urgot, Rakan etc. All these can detect teemo xD
: How is this guy not banned yet
And how do you expect him to get banned if you don't report him yourself via support center? Do you realise that using the in-game report feature for such cases it's futile af? support@riotgames.zendesk.com {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Trollers and flamers antagonize
"Troller"? boom! here comes the downvote, no need to read the rest.
BadboyUG (EUW)
: Poll: Should Nightblue3 get punished?
Too? The dude with teemo deserves to have his ban lifted, Nightblue3 is the only asshole in this story.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: request support line assistance
[support@riotgames.zendesk.com ](http://support@riotgames.zendesk.com) :) By the way, your computer seems like a TOTAL mess, no wonder the client is acting that bad, your registries are probably a big pile mess as well. "fix your client rito" - starter pack (sincerely, people with crap laptops and messy windows).
Teahyun (EUW)
: so if 4 other players feel negativly impacted by it (which they were) over many many games. This has no bearing for you? This isnt some rights movement with freedom of speech or equality. This is a game, and if you make it so that your team doesnt have fun, get out. He can play flex if he has friends that share his view but forcing 4 others each time to literally bow to his view? Thats a joke. Did you see how his team objected to it? Did he comply and play with his team? No He did what a 12year old does, sit there and throw a tantrum about how everyone is unfair to him and his logic. Go to any park where they play basketball and everytime you get the ball you run to another park, stealing the ball with the logic" hey if i run away with the ball and the enemy chases me i can sneak back to the park and score a point" dafuq? get out. play with yourself
> [{quoted}](name=Teahyun,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Wl3aUYZ7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T19:01:50.864+0000) > > so if 4 other players feel negativly impacted by it (which they were) over many many games. > This has no bearing for you? > > This isnt some rights movement with freedom of speech or equality. > This is a game, and if you make it so that your team doesnt have fun, get out. > > He can play flex if he has friends that share his view but forcing 4 others each time to literally bow to his view? > Thats a joke. Did you see how his team objected to it? Did he comply and play with his team? No > He did what a 12year old does, sit there and throw a tantrum about how everyone is unfair to him and his logic. > > Go to any park where they play basketball and everytime you get the ball you run to another park, stealing the ball with the logic" hey if i run away with the ball and the enemy chases me i can sneak back to the park and score a point" > dafuq? get out. play with yourself 4 team mates were unreasonable crybabies. This game promotes strategical diversity, not stiff metas. Nighblue3 is a piece of %%%%, the fame got up to his head, can't wait to find an opportunity to copyright strike his yt channel and end his career.
: Flamed non stop by enemy and ally for first time Morde in a normal game.
Just don't flame back and watch the show, at the end of the game you'll be the one to laugh when you fill valid reports. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Hansiman (EUW)
: > They had their warnings, which means they will never learn. That's a bit harsh though. There's plenty of people that have been permabanned, but behave well on new accounts. Same goes for 14 day bans. It's still there as a penalty tier, because it's the ban length that does show good reform rates. --- > On another topic, people coming here to complain about the decision are under the impression they will get anything out of it. Sometimes they need to vent, which is fine. It's much better that they vent on the boards, rather taking it out on other people through smurf accounts, wouldn't you say? --- > And at the end of the day, they think the community acts as some sort of jury, which is absolutely not the case. But it's the community that reports unwanted behavior, which ultimately decides what behavior is acceptable and not. Isn't it then technically right that the community also provides feedback to players as to why they would report such behavior in the first place?
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=R4ohOyiz,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-06-13T16:06:46.299+0000) >That's a bit harsh though. There's plenty of people that have been permabanned, but behave well on new accounts. Same goes for 14 day bans. It's still there as a penalty tier, because it's the ban length that does show good reform rates. The ammount of players that reform after a permanent ban is like what? 1 out of 10? Most people i know are creating like 10 accounts afterwards and they do the nastiest shit after the permanent ban was issued. >Sometimes they need to vent, which is fine. It's much better that they vent on the boards, rather taking it out on other people through smurf accounts, wouldn't you say? Why not vent on the support center? The community members won't be helpful as i've previously stated, you either get kicked in the butt by people with 0 tolerance towards such behaviour, or you get some sorry feelings from mods (which is also false af, been there, done that) or people that are in a similar sittuation and they feel like they have something in common. >But it's the community that reports unwanted behavior, which ultimately decides what behavior is acceptable and not. Isn't it then technically right that the community also provides feedback to players as to why they would report such behavior in the first place? Topkek, if only it was the case. Riot is not gathering any data from the boards if it's not something to break a 40k upvotes. Their main source of feedback is of course, Reddit. As for the player behaviour data, what is being tolered or not : report center data. But not in a million years the boards, at least not EUNE / EUW, their HQ is based on LA, so it's normal for them to care about the NA boards ( if they do indeed).
Show more

CJXander

Level 290 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion