: > [{quoted}](name=OlmiLux,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mTR830L3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-02-18T07:32:07.161+0000) > > 1) You are not getting GA as adc in S7. Also you waste gold in black cleaver > 2) You play Lux with heal instead of barrier/tp and you get luden's echo before zhonya in an assasin meta. > 3) You play lux support without sightstone. sigh... > > You complain about getting focused. What about purchasing some anti-focus items? If i see a carry with no zhonya/ga at minute 40 ima throw everything on him... > > > title is right, but your reasons are just wrong. I really appreciate your reply but for example when i am an adc what can you buy when nocturen is literally only using your ult on you. Again i really appreciate your reply
I just understood what you meant I would actually consider buying guardian angel but i was the only one doing damage in my team and guessd that if replace one ad items with a ga i would let them have advantage Ty again
: Dude.Whenever you play support get sight stone.No map control = less chances to win.Also,try to learn to play decent supports.Lux support is among the weakest ones. Also you play Lux with Heal way to much.If you want to get better change your champion pool.Prioritize farm/objectives than kills.
Ty for your reply I just wanted to say that the only time that i play lux supp is when the enemy picks a squishy suppp like soraka etc.
OlmiLux (EUW)
: 1) You are not getting GA as adc in S7. Also you waste gold in black cleaver 2) You play Lux with heal instead of barrier/tp and you get luden's echo before zhonya in an assasin meta. 3) You play lux support without sightstone. sigh... You complain about getting focused. What about purchasing some anti-focus items? If i see a carry with no zhonya/ga at minute 40 ima throw everything on him... title is right, but your reasons are just wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=OlmiLux,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mTR830L3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-02-18T07:32:07.161+0000) > > 1) You are not getting GA as adc in S7. Also you waste gold in black cleaver > 2) You play Lux with heal instead of barrier/tp and you get luden's echo before zhonya in an assasin meta. > 3) You play lux support without sightstone. sigh... > > You complain about getting focused. What about purchasing some anti-focus items? If i see a carry with no zhonya/ga at minute 40 ima throw everything on him... > > > title is right, but your reasons are just wrong. I really appreciate your reply but for example when i am an adc what can you buy when nocturen is literally only using your ult on you. Again i really appreciate your reply
Rioter Comments

Capitano1996

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion