Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ApoIlon (EUNE)
: Help with the rules
waaait a sec.. did you know, on time, that the matches shall be played on sat? Or they just decided it on their own and tried to play dumb? Because if the date was set properly, they lose directly (some delays are okay, ie the teams & admins can use their pauses to wait someone connect); ofc if there is something wrong with the network etc the match can be set for a later date. You will be notified for that; if not v If, for some reason, the teams were not informed of the match time.. flame the host and ask him what is wrong; and if needed.. straight rep to rito. If he is giving advantage to one team before another.. The tournament will most probably be canceled, and for a good reason.   Ofc, mind that this applies only for the official tournaments!   >What if I need to make changes after my event is approved? >You can edit your event and submit the changes, but they still must be reviewed by a Rioter. Your old information will remain public until the changes are approved. Once they’re approved, the new edits will replace the old information.   [Community event faq](https://events.na.leagueoflegends.com/content/faq) [Default tournament rules](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/209320386-RTP-Default-Tournament-Rules-)
Grêêd (EUNE)
: World War
yeeey such a nice idea..
: Will Odyssey mode ever be back?
it won't be the same map, however it is completely certain there will be other pve modes :p in deed ody was quite popular.. i wouldn't be surprised if there in fact two this year, like May (hi zed) / late September let's just hope they aint repeat the mission disaster from last year.. i couldn't complete even a single onslaught mode because of the flame, troll & forfeits as some genius didn't have the proper number of runes or didn't pick the right champion.. x.x   and sorry shadwoo but nothing beats dominion ;)
: UK -> EUW Ping Issues
this is why you don't raise sharks in the oceans.. oh well
Cheini (EUNE)
: Daily reminder that supp is still the least popular role in the game! ..forever and ever..
Rioter Comments
: Questions about Your Shop
i would guess the other way around, though.. because, there are enough (too high as a number) inactive accounts for the period of ms that it would bore the servers, yet wouldn't be much of a trouble if you generate them on the spot - even, there is a short animation to let the server pick its suggestions :p
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >i capped you again. ;) if by "capped" you mean "gone off topic" into "what could happen if"-land then yes... you have done it again! {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Then, you would mean that the game flow is not connected with your actions, or the lack of - like, not assisting your allies early.. nor later. Being you who is deciding whether to be with your teammates or not..   Voldymort, this went far enough. I believe you know well we are not in a debate club, nor in Ancient Greece. End this now. {{sticker:galio-happy}}
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >well, 400g first blood bonus; early level advantage, many ppl sharing the opinion that the meta decides the win in the first several minutes... im a fllthy casual and even i have seen plenty of games that start with a bunch of kills for a team due to an invade gone horribly wrong... and then said team loses the game anyway i don't watch much lcs but if memory serves, there were quite a few games in the lcs where a team that got first blood ended up losing the game if you think the first blood determines who wins the game then you need to play more games because this is league, not dota. a lot can happen in 25 minutes of play >and.. i think i countered each of your statements. Including the one(s) you deny. your imagination is fun :D
couldn't you say that as well when, yorick is split-pushing, nami is warding, sivir is farming bot past the river, udyr is soloing nashor and yasuo is ..somewhere? :p and yep, as the game goes on, the result may change - however the advantage would still have existed. Much like later, with nashor or any drake... And still, the opinion that it takes a rather important role for the game onwards is known well, right?.. i capped you again! ;)
Voldymort (EUNE)
: that's not what i said but i'll play along >i kind of think there isn't.. a teamfight going one way or the other at 30 seconds into the game is far less likely to affect the outcome of the game than one happening at 25 minutes https://pa1.narvii.com/6752/681b7c6a173b89eba1518cd4d04180fd30d4b2e6_hq.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wjvhJRwx,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T10:30:49.497+0000) > > that's not what i said but i'll play along > > a teamfight going one way or the other at 30 seconds into the game is far less likely to affect the outcome of the game than one happening at 25 minutes > > https://pa1.narvii.com/6752/681b7c6a173b89eba1518cd4d04180fd30d4b2e6_hq.gif well, 400g first blood bonus; early level advantage, many ppl sharing the opinion that the meta decides the win in the first several minutes... and.. i think i countered each of your statements. Including the one(s) you deny.   though it is kind of true the towers are still too brittle... i am sure your teammates are thankful that you don't let anything happen to them, even while the backdoor protection is on :p
Voldymort (EUNE)
: {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} again not participating to the team effort till the minions get to lane is not punishable, despite it being less than efficient unless you can provide proof to the contrary, [there's simply nothing more to say](https://media0.giphy.com/media/zxgcmRUCxaDEQ/giphy.gif)
voldymort, do you mean that there is a difference between a teamfight at 0:30 and 25:00? i kind of think there isn't..
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >first.. nope, the game begins at 0:00 and ends with a blowing up nexus (ff or destruction)! saying "nope" and providing no proof for it is not an argument
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wjvhJRwx,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-02T09:36:30.918+0000) > > saying "nope" and providing no proof for it is not an argument er.. excuse me, i thought 0 < 1.75..? nor does the timer ignore the first 2 min..
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >you are in game, you accepted the summoners code and you are commited to playing the game so the summoner's code doesn't enforce when people should start playing, wether they should invade or help leash. all of those things are **optional**, not compulsory
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wjvhJRwx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-02T06:25:03.800+0000) > > the summoner's code doesn't enforce when people should start playing, wether they should invade or help leash. all of those things are **optional**, not compulsory second part true.. partly, because if the team invades, you should be with them (_team play & communication_) first.. nope, the game begins at 0:00 and ends with a blowing up nexus (ff or destruction)!
: i went from B4 to B1 with 1 Game, No Promos Think its Bug HALP!
don't worry, these are just your placements! when you complete them, you will have a proper rank and lp.. _prooobably_.. :d (y, on theory you can feed in all 10 and end up in wood ie, however your mmr will still stay high soo don't cheat!)
Rioter Comments
: Riot should add a feature where you can only play x number of games per day then account locks
the true thing which league needs is a pause before queueing for another game.. this would both let you forget the prev game so you don't go on a flame spree right away (or at least let you calm a bit), and remind if you need to do something important away from lol :p
Sprongle (EUW)
: I'm sure the rules were only so rigidly enforced because it was necessary, in order to narrow down the 172 entries more easily. Is that fair? Probably, yeah. The rules were clearly outlined before the competition, and while it might seem unfair to rule someone out based on word count, it was necessary to be strict to reduce the huge workload. Bending or breaking these rules would make them meaningless, giving even more work to the volunteers who then have to accommodate everybody's preferences. And I don't think referencing the Oscars is a very valid comparison here, nor is a Disney Channel musical like Camp Rock. In any case, I'm sure the volunteers and staff were as lenient as they could be, given that they are not set against any of us, or our enemy. They volunteered to do this, after all. Of course they didn't 'need' to be 'feedback sentries', but they were, and I think that's a good thing. Because I guarantee if they'd taken as large amount a time as you suggest per entry, people would likewise be complaining about waiting too long, just as you're complaining it went 'too quickly'. I don't think the staff and volunteers should be criticised for trying as hard as they did to get the results out quickly.
sprongle, what i meant is that if you follow the rules precisely, you are not going anywhere... hasn't Zoe taught you (all!) anything?.. :( And, really... there are so many things you can learn, as adults, from the movies Disney made ago (y, there is a bit of hate towards the newer ones).. and ie Frozen, Moana, etc :p Honestly, there are so few proper adult movies around.. sigh. Yet, guess everyone makes their choice.. one day or the other.. Lastly, i actually did not criticize the vols (and the red team) for disqualifying the longer story - in deed, if it has 1/3 more words than the word limit, it goes like the irl exam i gave as example.. straight F. I am not sure i would do it like that, though.. because, again, this is story writing.. still..
: Reset on the top tiers tomorrow uh
21:58.. i suggest ddos, though if enough ppl play as Mordekaiser, it might (er, will) work as well! btw, if the maintenance in Japan is over in 1h 58min, they can get it just on time :p
Declined (EUNE)
: 172 entries total. In order for me to properly evaluate entries and remain impartial, I have to be just that, impartial. I cannot let an entry slide which clearly violated the rules, if I were to let it slide I would be unqualified to be in this position. I don't really have an interest in social media, or gossip, also I don't own a TV since most of the content are game shows, reality TV programs and gambling/loan commercials, so I have no idea what happened to the Oscars last year, or any year for that matter. If I absolutely want to see something, I can always use a computer. In my experience with contests such as these, the real prize isn't the RP/Skin/Whatnot but rather the recognition these 16 entries deserve, so getting the actual prizes out of the way seems like the logical choice so we can focus on how awesome they are.
I don't bother much either, however there was quite some noise around that.. well, call it straight fail xd [bbc](https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-39101349) Still, don't forget that the rules are made to be broken.. mended.. but in the proper way! I am not sure if you have watched Camp rock (and i hope you have, or will :p), however.. er, spoiler.. the camp leader hinted the main characters how to break the rules.. and it was fair. definitely. Don't act like an instant feedback sentry!!
Declined (EUNE)
: Technically I got involved about 5 minutes after the thread came live, I'm the one who made it look pretty 'n all. I became involved in a larger capacity about 3 days after the contest was launched, but by then the amount of entries was already surprising, and the number kept on going higher and higher. From what I understood, while this is an official contest, based on the scale from previous contests, this was intended as more of a hobby, so the sheer interest this time around caught everyone involved completely by surprise including me. There were..... 21 entries from EUNE or so, with a bit of boring math, that's about 1-2 contestants out of 16 who would theoretically have been from EUNE, so it's not that farfetched. Rewards... well..... everyone on the finalists list is going to get something, whether it's a Lunar Revel skin (2/16) or an Emote (13/16) is still to be determined, since I'm the one who's going to gather all the necessary requests anyway. I'd much rather have the list sooner so that I can make sure rewards are shipped ASAP. I don't think anyone of you lovely folk would be interested in waiting for the winner announcement and then tell us what reward you'd like (which I estimate would take another week or so to complete), and obviously making sure the rewards have been received properly as well. You could say that there's that one guy (3rd place) who won't get any of those things, but we'll see how it goes. **Size Limit** To be completely honest, for the most part we didn't check if we felt it was right around the mark giving the player the benefit of the doubt, but that one entry was clearly over the limit by 1/3 the size. I had already made a comment about the size limit, so it's not like I could let that one entry slide unfortunately. > [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=IRLJz88n,discussion-id=l3Uyd003,comment-id=00340000,timestamp=2019-03-04T22:02:46.691+0000) > > While I understand where you're coming from with this, you have to understand that the limit is there to help those who evaluate the contest from being overwhelmed by the sheer amount of content they have to review. > > At this moment there are around 130 entries, and if each of them have around 1.000 words, that's a MASSIVE undertaking. > If your request were to be granted, everyone else could also argue that their entry could contain a larger amount of words, which would increase the total amount of content to review by a significant amount as well. > > In my personal opinion, the scale of this contest is already beyond what was expected, so if it were up to me, I'd have to say no. > > While I agree that it sucks, the scale of this undertaking is already way beyond what could be expected. > > > Ultimately it's up not to me though.
1) i didn't mean you, but the whole group! (or team, like you pref) 2) oh dear eune shame.. :( k, fair enough! 3) completely disagree; asap over doing it in a way that the rest wouldn't feel off is not nice - and is unnecessary. Again, just remember what happened on the Oscar rewards last year! 4) ikr :( esp with.. ~250 entries (assuming the 21 eunes), guy you must feel like teachers after making a test for each class you teach in.. xdd however, 1/3 is not too high above the word limit; to note: there is an official exam stuck in my head with a 120-180 wl, >240 - 1/3 - is straight F (else you just lose some points)..
Zaffron (EUW)
: [Fan Fiction Contest] Final 16 Announced: Vote Now for the Winner!
##Zaffron, i will flame you a bit.   > [{quoted}](name=Zaffron,realm=EUW,application-id=IRLJz88n,discussion-id=xK72R9s0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-18T17:01:27.781+0000) > Hi there! so far so good! > Apologies for the radio silence on our side - the sheer amount of entries completely caught us by surprise. So much so we needed some help from our (hardworking and brilliant) volunteers to get caught up. We were amazed by the quality and creativity of all the writers out there. sooo they weren't a part of the event in the beginning.. but why! this is a great exeperience.. both for themselves, and for the things they would learn! > #VOTING sorry, but i can't unnotice the fact that there are 15 euw vs 1 eune entry. let's hope it is a coincidence, and these are the true results but... (and no, i don't mind if it is my region or not; countries aren't that important for me) > It took us quite some time to read through each and every story, but finally we have decided on a top 16 for you to vote on! > You can go here to vote on the top 3 entries you'd like to win. good, and the fact that we can choose more than 1! welp for this > #FINALISTS > > Finalists! If possible, we'd like to know in advance what Lunar skin you'd like to have. That way we can get you your rewards faster. OH DEAR NO Don't you remember last year's Oscars?! Rewards are suggested After you are certain you have won... how would 75% of the players feel after the voting is over?! Even if we ignore this, you are asking them to write it in the comments! i mean, oh dear..... pls don't again! > #DEADLINE > > You can vote on your favourite entries from now (Monday 18-03-2019) up to and including Sunday the 24-03-2019 The winners will be revealed the following week, with rewards distributed shortly afterwards. > > There's a lot of cool reading material in here for all of you to read, thanks again to all the wonderful writers that submitted their entries to our contest! (nod)   Zaffron, really... if you check my game rep history, you would notice i don't flame and stuff.. but.. !! !!!   p.s.: Declined: > The first elimination round we used were focused on the main criteria for the event: theme[partnership], creativity and _grammar_. A single entry was disqualified for exceeding the word limit. loll :d it is a bit sad for the longest story though, as this is a story competition rather than mere essays.. yet i guess someone has truly overdone it xd
: Instead of taking a neverending fight against bot creators they probably simply ban those accounts when they are getting active. It is way more efficient. edit: [2:02:06](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3966498354/2155248600345824?tab=overview) yw ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X11KPAlt,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-18T19:46:24.312+0000) > > Instead of taking a neverending fight against bot creators they probably simply ban those accounts when they are getting active. It is way more efficient. > > edit: [2:02:06](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3966498354/2155248600345824?tab=overview) yw ;) well well, kalista got a penta! xdd
: cant log in
http://i.imgur.com/f6MRJ0B.png[/img] :d
: cant log in
there is something very odd going on btw.. first facebook and everything connected with it then my google news feed now rito ..oh well xd
: Bug in client store
am.. shouldn't rp cards bought from an eu country pass through that nonsense?.. i mean, if the russians can have an account here, adding or removing a virtual currency shouldn't matter much.. else, try vpn/proxy of some sort, though i can't help you with that :p this is the way we access the chinese servers (not league related) and vice-versa..
: Tip of the day for support players
Shamose wrong! clear examples: Nami with w Zyra Lux Karma with q Brand Annie zoning with her passive ..basically, in many games.. if you are completely reactive, the adc is playing 1v2.. and when i see such ppl they get the rep - you know, they sometimes admit "i am eating" or ie.. '-.-
m3dyz4 (EUW)
: Scream of my soul about racism!
Oh come on people get real... what does it matter if it is a race or nationality? Ik i am godwinning this but do you realize that Hitler would would be soooo happy to see you! Not everyone knows the tern "xenophobia", nor does it differ much/at all in some cultures.. probably in any. Yet what are the mere words? Wind... Don't be jerks! '-.-
m3dyz4 (EUW)
: Scream of my soul about racism!
but... why do you care xd i mean.. ik it is sad. And not exactly kind but.. so long as the others don't behave differently like trolling your lane/not giving you buffs/etc because you are russian.. why do you bother? :d It is stupid, and quite probably it will take a looong time until they realize it.. they are locking their own charas by acting like the Americans, not too long ago. They make their own choices.. remember that no one is born racist! really, does it matter what they call you? i mean, you are.. you.. I have never been able to understand why people care so much about their country and what has _someone_ got a reward/record for.. or school - i am probably from the best one around here and everyone is like "oh, see they got x medals from the International Math idkwhat" (not in our very school btw, i mean the country) - k.. welp for them :p yet, there are so many flaws in my classmates! What matters is each of us, and the chara we choose.. i will tell you a thing.. which people around here might have noticed with time: no one (except the mods, by the way) knows my nationality. They simply accept me with the chara i chose.. in a good or a bad way, and yet they ain't change it! ;) It is oh much the same as the e-girls, don't you think btw.. If, however, someone decides to really step, cross and fog the line for the others, make someone's day at rito hq. _Banhammer hungers..._   ######on a side note, it is much worse with the polish tbh oh and keep in mind that many people are waiting for a chance to use the b word.. oh they are so happy seeing you in game aren't they xd
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=GZu68q9o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-12T10:28:28.661+0000) > > Unless the UK is gonna float off into the atlantic, yes. > > You are leaving the Union, not Europe itself. Wait, that's not the plan? I thought they were gonna cut themselves free and move up North :-O
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=GZu68q9o,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-12T10:29:01.589+0000) > > Wait, that's not the plan? > > I thought they were gonna cut themselves free and move up North :-O i beg to differ..! http://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/zeronotsukaima/images/1/19/Halkeginia_mapLarge-b.jpg
Hansiman (EUW)
: How about neither? This question is honestly asked **a lot**, but it doesn't cover the nuances. In my experience, the "mean and nasty" person tends to also be the one that cuases me to lose the game, not win it. Why do these questions always seem to think that those that are toxic seem to be skilled at the game?
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=lA3Y3gbM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-10T21:40:19.086+0000) > > How about neither? > > This question is honestly asked **a lot**, but it doesn't cover the nuances. In my experience, the "mean and nasty" person tends to also be the one that cuases me to lose the game, not win it. > > Why do these questions always seem to think that those that are toxic seem to be skilled at the game? hansiman, isn't the question about whether you would be fair (with yourself, the least) and would do the right thing - don't counter me, i accept the absolute truth; or if you would just go for what is good for you.. @op: it would be great if ppl were completely honest with themselves answering this, yet.. i am not entirely sure.. not if they know the answer at all :( it does depend on your chara, yet we can't really take away the "i will do something else" option.. and, hansiman is right, it is good that irl things aren't polarized.. it is definitely better to play with a friend though, even if he is b5 isn't it :p even.. if he ain't understand why 400 armor might be a bad idea..
: Counterplay to Neeko support?
oh, it is much worse ;) e, root + full q damage (and aa) q, poke which is quite good tbh r, well aoe stun.. not exactly too much to be done about it, except you can get out of the zone before it activates - if she has no flash that is (it has a cast time so she is rooted for a bit) w blocks a hook, and the enemies have no idea if it got you.. or the wrong Neeko has empowered damage after 2 aas on minions gives you movement speed and invisibility, so you can surprise the enemies with e or q also, will confuse the adc for a bit, making them lose some time attacking scouts bushes and gives vision pops any traps like Jhin e, Teemo shrooms etc and most of all, for some reason everyone would waste their cds on the wrong Neeko.. don't ask why though xdd and her passive is actually a nightmare.. well, maybe not so much in a proper premade team, yet.. just go top after recalling for a stone..   sooo yep neeko supp is busted :p all you can try is basically dodge everything... or play yasuo. still gl with q and w! and don't expect her to go oom btw
Rioter Comments
Kutafixx (EUNE)
: 20 min Queue on flex at 10pm
oh it bugs out sometimes.. if the queue reaches like 8-10 min, just reset it
Silent Note (EUNE)
: This is why you don't BM
haha just read this.. :d hs mage exodia! [ie](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bWWGFEqf9c&t=143s)   > You require my assistance? > Someday I'll be just like you! > > Ah-ha! > Ah-ha! > Ah-ha! > Ah-ha! > Ah-ha! > >  >  > Not enough fireballs, remember, first you fireball yourself till you are at x<6 health,then you fireball antonidas, then you fireball all minions on board except the apprentices, and then proceed to destroy your opponent's face. > > You will need a pretty high apm because the %%%%ers always concede. > >  >  > One time I was on the receiving end of this combo and decided to let the mage play with his fireballs. > > I don't know what happened, but somewhere between destroying his extra minions and emoting me, he ran the clock. > > Most satisfying steady shot I've ever used. > 
: I got this problem after Twitch Prime-loot was enabled. My account was linked to Twitch waaaaaaaaaaay before this, but the problem started right after the Twitch Prime-loot became available. It seems like Twitch is trying to spam logins onto LoL servers, since trying to follow the link from Twitch to claim the loot puts you into an insane CloudFlare loop. Might be something with that
> [{quoted}](name=CuteBattlePunny,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=B4EHubTq,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-03-01T16:39:26.738+0000) > > I got this problem after Twitch Prime-loot was enabled. My account was linked to Twitch waaaaaaaaaaay before this, but the problem started right after the Twitch Prime-loot became available. It seems like Twitch is trying to spam logins onto LoL servers, since trying to follow the link from Twitch to claim the loot puts you into an insane CloudFlare loop. Might be something with that someone gift riot kayle to this guy
Silent Note (EUNE)
: YOU CAN REFUND STUFF FOR FREE IF YOU REFUND THEM IN 1 WEEK AFTER PURCHASE! STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS GODDAMMNIT!
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zmEhYlkU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-28T13:57:13.818+0000) > > YOU CAN REFUND STUFF FOR FREE IF YOU REFUND THEM IN 1 WEEK AFTER PURCHASE! > STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS GODDAMMNIT! sona, perhaps not everyone knows it yet :p it is something new, after all... else y, you wouldn't get a warning you'd be using a token either; still you must not have played as said chara/skin yet!
: Late game Sona
isn't she everything actually.. xd dps healer shielder slow speed stun vision assassin kiter paper etc
: How is Karthus strong in any way vs Jax?
think about the range of his dash, and the one of karthus' wall and q poke :p without burning a flash (or a xtech item btw), there is _no way_ he could reach you... and, if you die, to escape!
: > got trolled by said lvl 100+ And how is that piece of information relevant ?
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dWPb1Ai2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-27T14:21:35.219+0000) > > And how is that piece of information relevant ? amount of games played (well, assuming one has no smurfs but..)   else y, it should be castable only in base really.. it is too often abused right in the middle of a teamfight on aram ie.. like Kayn or e Lux!
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Can I get banned for trying unconventional builds?
ooookay: {{champion:266}} mid on lcs {{champion:103}} g. aug & smite steal {{champion:84}} jg {{champion:12}} ..okay not sure for ali though he does have good abilities for a burst mage {{champion:32}} supp {{champion:34}} supp/jg {{champion:1}} predator {{champion:22}} mid/supp/jg (this one is my special ofc xd) {{champion:136}} jg {{champion:268}} adc {{champion:432}} jg {{champion:53}} same like ali {{champion:63}} jg {{champion:201}} jg (this one was somewhat popular in fact) {{champion:51}} ..havent seen her however she can go top with little troubles {{champion:164}} jg/top {{champion:69}} jg {{champion:31}} jg {{champion:42}} corki {{champion:122}} jg {{champion:131}} tank (kind of) {{champion:36}} jg {{champion:119}} tyler (everywhere) {{champion:245}} jg {{champion:60}} ..same like cait, though mid {{champion:28}} g. aug {{champion:81}} basically any rune & lane is fine (supp incl, mind klepto!) {{champion:9}} ^ & supp {{champion:114}} jg {{champion:105}} jg, before the nerf with ad items {{champion:3}} full ap/full tank {{champion:41}} mid {{champion:86}} lethality etc...   each of these is not the way the champion is *supposed* to be played, however... why not? :p   ie.. these are some of the playstyles that got popular over lcs and ..hm..certain players: {{champion:111}} top, {{champion:112}} top, {{champion:21}} supp (against zyra plants ie), {{champion:432}}, and ofc.. how to miss them xd {{champion:14}} (report) & {{champion:27}} (proxy & jg supp)   just remember to put some thought in what you are doing, else you will.. well, you will feed. xdd (and aftershock sona.. er this aint work sorry, however you can try Hail of Blades, using the 3rd chord auto-attack reset :p)
: Everybody who also have 100 Lunar Revel tokens (from red envelopes only)
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=j783APk7,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-16T17:17:35.917+0000) > >This event was total bs tbh   ..sigh, in too many ways! 120 tokens on me, which is nearly the average number.. 1 orb and 2 k fragments.. and which dropped me a 520 rp shard for milling. xd (btw festive anivia ty rng :p) this time we can't pick an emote, nor idk anything really... there are quite a lot of ppl looking towards the chromaes, which are by 150.. oh well   **still, my biggest problem was the urf p2w! '-.-** p.s.: oh wait no there is something additional, kind of guaranteed (10x 10% chance), however.. random.. x.x zzzz
: Riots Support page is drunk
Never one... without the other..
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=jR4n5soY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-06T11:38:49.016+0000) > > Thank you, now it works! > > Just out of curiosity, may I ask what would've happened if I had played a replay from the previous patch, in which the crit item changes make a difference? It wouldn't have opened/loaded :-) On loading it checks the version too :-)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=jR4n5soY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-06T11:39:53.309+0000) > > It wouldn't have opened/loaded :-) On loading it checks the version too :-)   hey eambo risking to make you a bit angry.. what would happen if i edit this line, just a bit?.. :d > "gameLength":1162538,"gameVersion":"8.24.255.8524","lastGameChunkId":48,"lastKeyFrameId":23
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=F978WjUv,comment-id=00020001000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-02T18:19:21.538+0000) > > Rest assured, I&#x27;ve played games where you could get top end gear only by spending tons of real life cash. THAT is pay to win. > > A reroll which has as much chance to give you a crappy or free rotation champ as it doesn&#x27;t, is nowhere near pay to win. > > You&#x27;re stretching the concept way too thin. k shiwah.. &nbsp; --- &nbsp; > [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=832wohPA,comment-id=0001000000000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-11T03:08:08.780+0000) > > Yes it is. It&#x27;s exactly what a non player gets. It&#x27;s a reroll, which is earned by playing games. You get 1 extra per game, but it can *NOT* exceed the 2 reroll max that we normally have. So especially if you own like, over half the champs it doesn&#x27;t actually give you anything in game. > > And you&#x27;re P1, I&#x27;m d4. It&#x27;s the same rank + a win streak. usul, if you get >1 reroll per game, you will be able to choose between ***_~~3 champions~~_*** per game with the pass, unlike _*~~2~~*_ without it, letting you reroll both {{champion:427}} and {{champion:133}} if you get <1 (but are not a completely new player), one game you'd will have ***_~~1 reroll~~_*** - vs _*~~0~~*_; then - ***_~~3 rerolls~~_*** - vs _*~~1~~*_; next ***_~~5 rerolls (so 3 free/used)~~_*** - vs _*~~2~~*_.. this is, ***_~~8 champions~~_*** - vs _*~~5 without a pass~~*_ if you have nearly no champions yet.. i think you know where this is going. xd And, given that one plays better with certain charas and some are straight op/nightmare to play, it is p2w..
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=F978WjUv,comment-id=000200010002,timestamp=2019-02-02T15:51:17.442+0000) > > That&#x27;s not how math works. You also forget that the result of the roll is random. > > So, there are virtually equal chances for both groups to get shitty rerolls, anyway... Shiwah.. if you want a cool skin shard, would you have higher chance if you take only one chest (you know, yasuo), or if you try your best to get S with yi (ik it is hard but xd), as well?.. or if you just bought the second chest, much like it is with the spatula club?.. just write down a few variants depending on the number of charas you have, for 3-4 games in a row, and you would see the difference..
: Is ARURF Pay2Win Now ?
@op: y. it is. i was waiting for someone to notice this.. it is so odd that i saw only 1 topic about it which didn't get much popularity.. yet wasn't deleted so dw when i saw the bonuses for the first time, my attention was focused on the finishers which.. to tell it straight, border ethics quite a bit (yet, is on the right side! for now...) Yet, the reroll thing is straight unfair. And i am not talking here about whether i will pay for the pass or not - i kind of dislike urf and avoid playing it anyway. If you don't think it is a problem, just count the champion rolls for several games in a row. You will be quite disappointed.. '-.-
: > [{quoted}](name=Galtron ,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=7pfzfhOP,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-26T21:55:04.798+0000) > > biscuit rune which came in at 3 MIn Wouldn't matter. Once you're given the opportunity to put a remake to vote at 3 mins, it will not matter if the dced person reconnects nor if they vote. The vote will always be avaiable until it becomes inaccessible at 04:00, given the conditions met at 03:00. If you do vote for remake, you will get a remake if 2 players vote yes, regardless if the dced player reconnects and/or buys/gets items. It's more likely that Braum just wasn't disconnected for the required 90 secs before 03:00. EDIT: So you were not able to vote. If it idd stopped an ongoing vote, it should be reported as bug.
> [{quoted}](name=Kicherkeks,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=7pfzfhOP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-27T02:50:38.287+0000) > > Wouldn&#x27;t matter. Once you&#x27;re given the opportunity to put a remake to vote at 3 mins, it will not matter if the dced person reconnects nor if they vote. The vote will always be avaiable until it becomes inaccessible at 04:00, given the conditions met at 03:00. If you do vote for remake, you will get a remake if 2 players vote yes, regardless if the dced player reconnects and/or buys/gets items. > > It&#x27;s more likely that Braum just wasn&#x27;t disconnected for the required 90 secs before 03:00. EDIT: So you were not able to vote. If it idd stopped an ongoing vote, it should be reported as bug. kitcherks thing is conditions were not met, because the biscuit registers him as doing an action.. kind of thing is, this has in deed been on for ages (an year actually).. if people are still realizing it as something new.. well. :d
: How does not breaking the rules make you selfish?
> [{quoted}](name=Gr8Jelly0fDoom,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=scfEY6fK,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-24T13:28:51.038+0000) > > How does not breaking the rules make you selfish? he selfish cause all players honoring him rest on his team got no honor qq
Show more

Cheini

Level 337 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion