: Will we ever see a VU for Pulsfire Ezreal?
There are a lot of champions that need VU's more than Ezreal so it probably won't happen for a while.
: I can't buy championship tokens
You can only buy them on the days when they're streaming the LCS.
Dage (EUW)
: On hit effect items
Build a hextech revolver and a Statikk shiv. {{item:3145}} {{item:3087}}
IndigoFenix (EUNE)
: Guess someone's personality based on their mains!
{{champion:432}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:266}} I swear i'm not sexist. It's a small coincidence.
wingzerzzz (EUNE)
: Ahri's Tails
Was it akward for you to write this? Cause it seems like it was akward. .=./"
hotshoty1 (EUW)
: Riot games Radiant entertainment...
MrVrain (EUW)
: join our female tournament
I'm a male but i identify as a hedgehog so can i join? (I don't actually want to join.)
: Need help naming my pick'em leaderboard
: One of the last people in the office just chilling out what are you doing?
Hi Cosantoir! "any questions for me?" What's your favourite season? What's your favourite food? And do you have any pets? (I don't mean League of Legends seasons.)
Joza934 (EUNE)
: What name would suit me the best? please help guys..
If i was you i would change my name to Jingle Jangle. But that's just me. + It's probably already taken.
Suprémacy (EUNE)
: How do I get Honor Ribbons
> [{quoted}](name=EpicGamer2002,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ec8eAlxx,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-09-24T09:56:20.056+0000) > > I have seen many people have riboons with like green, red, and yellow but I dont understand how do they get them. For example I want to get the green riboon for teamwork I have 307 honors on Teamwork and I still did not got it. How can I get one ? You have to get them constantly. Or atleast i think so.
: my friend told me velkoz is older than kha btw,i still want more void champs xD,rek say was from last season,this season we got no void champs sadly
> [{quoted}](name=StalinAttack,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=b4k360H5,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-21T09:21:12.117+0000) > > my friend told me velkoz is older than kha btw,i still want more void champs xD,rek say was from last season,this season we got no void champs sadly The season isn't over yet so there is a still a possibility. And your Shurima statement is just awful. There more champions that are from Shurima then those 2. The rest just aren't completely human. {{champion:32}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:58}}
lazarkrme9 (EUNE)
: Making champs and removes bags
: really is this posiible? send me link where you contacted them please :D
> [{quoted}](name=StalinAttack,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ttyLoss0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-09-20T16:40:30.591+0000) > > really is this posiible? send me link where you contacted them please :D https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us I asked if i could get 7 Rp so that i could buy Pool Party Zac. And they provided me with enough to buy the skin.
Azy Sin (EUNE)
: $ 10 DOLLAR GIVEAWAY
Hi.. I liked your video. I didn't need any advice but i was fun anyway.
: 30 RP TO SHORT FOR LEGENDARY
Contact Support. I asked the same question about 2 weeks ago. I was only 7 RP short but i got 50 so you'll probably get 30 if you ask just ask them nicely.
Basvs (EUW)
: Account Age
I contacted support about this about 1 month ago and i didn't get an answer. They replied but the thing they linked to didn't have the answer i was looking for.
Zhelia (EUW)
: I thought like a holiday skin... :/
> [{quoted}](name=Zhelia,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=EEk7Nvk0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-09-18T17:01:59.569+0000) > > I thought like a holiday skin... :/ I get that you want a holiday skin for Kennen but i don't think Riot are going to make that skin unless. A. They were already planning on making one. B. Someone posts concept art, suggestions and various other things that people like enough to recommend Riot to look at it.
ezeewins (EUW)
: question about gmail?
> [{quoted}](name=ezeewins,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=gVZjAxMK,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-09-18T16:59:49.333+0000) > > is there anyway to find out when you created your gmail account? > plus does gmail themselves know when you created your account? Why are you asking this on the League Of Legends boards? It seems more appropriate to ask Google this.
Gene (EUNE)
: What do you do when...
You read a book about the evolution of the Television. And stop after you've gotten to the 1950's/ 1960's because if you go past there it will probably start talking about TV's with colour. It'll be the same as the game you were playing because all the pictures were black and white. ------- This joke was stupid just like the people who ruined the match for you.
: Whats happened to this game.
When were "the old days" ? season 3? Because that seems to be a lot of peoples favourite season.
Fundoss (EUNE)
: Omega Squad Nasus
I don't think Riot are going to make this into a real skin because of these reasons. 1. It simply dosn't fit his theme. 2. He already has a legendary skin. And the "Omega squad" theme is probably just going to be for Teemo because his lore states that he does his work best when he is alone.
xilien (EUW)
: Haven't received any gifts
There are almost 100 million accounts to go through just be patient.
: Why I didnt got riot kyle and icon
They have aproximately 100 million accounts to go through so it's going to take a while.
: There was a Reddit thread about skin leaks saying there would be an Elementalist Lux ultimate skin. Sounds pretty cool, sad that it's on lux tho.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ONtKw08q,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-09-17T14:46:27.733+0000) > > There was a Reddit thread about skin leaks saying there would be an Elementalist Lux ultimate skin. Sounds pretty cool, sad that it's on lux tho. I don't think it's likely that a Champion that has a skin that costs 1350 will also have an ultimate skin. Even though Sona has both of these things.
: 10 year aniversary gift
You are supposed to get one but it takes a while when you supposedly have aproxiamately 100 Million accounts to go through.
: Couldn't agree more. I wonder what Ultimate skin will come out this year. Maybe (probably) it will top Sona's skin. :D
> [{quoted}](name=Flüssigsubstanz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ONtKw08q,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-09-17T14:43:19.005+0000) > > Couldn't agree more. I wonder what Ultimate skin will come out this year. Maybe (probably) it will top Sona's skin. :D Ultimate skin for {{champion:432}} confirmed?!?!?!
: What is this
Just because you're "good" dosn't mean that you are above people who are slightly worse than you. If they flame and you flame back you are just as bad as them.
Zhelia (EUW)
: Snowstorm Kennen
Well Arctic Ops Kennen exists. It isn't christmas skin but it's similar enough.
: Intentional feed
Applause for not showing his name.
TNG Machi (EUW)
: Champion mastery 8
In my opinion the amount of mastery points you have should determine what master lvl you are. For example, If you have 200 000 mastery points you would be lvl 7. These are what i think the milestones should be. 10 000 points = lvl 1. 25 000 points = lvl 2. 50 000 points = lvl 3. 75 000 points = lvl 4. 100 000 points = lvl 5. 150 000 points = lvl 6. And finally 200 000 points = lvl 7. I think that getting lvl 7 right now isn't difficult. In my opinion it isn't an achievement because you don't really need to dedicate yourself to the champion. This is obviously just an opinion so please don't rage at me.
jacko481 (EUW)
: Why am I finding it so hard to get keys?
You are only able to get them if you win.
: How do you call Yoricks ult ?
I call it "The maiden of the mist".
: this is awesome, and you need to see it too.
: They were the original panda actually. Then the giant panda came and took it's name so now they're red pandas. _Goddamn giant pandas stole our name_
> [{quoted}](name=I Am Red Panda,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=6wLEhjoF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-09-06T17:20:50.023+0000) > > They were the original panda actually. > > Then the giant panda came and took it's name so now they're red pandas. > > _Goddamn giant pandas stole our name_ The more you know. (rainbow)
Trias000 (EUNE)
: What's the point of spamming the mastery emote?
I only do it if i die after failing to flash over a wall.
: Championship riven patch 6.18??
People who own that skin because they were here at the start won't like this
: You all know where this is going
The best part about "Red Pandas" is that they're not red and they're not Pandas.
Vaccine69 (EUNE)
: Removing the chat ?
(You're probably gonna dislike this comment.) Well you could just mute your teamates when the game begins. If you do that you don't know what they're saying which means that you don't have to respond. (Sorry if you don't like my response.)
: If this is all your mind understands. Please avoid my threads. This is too complex information, clearly... I literally said that people are unable to control themselves, but if this is made, which is literally a 2 min job to implant in the game, people would be to lazy to turn the chat on, for just that one flame and the game will be less toxic and more enjoyable. MR. "mute", because that's all you know, after you flood the chat with "report x teammate for X" because you didn't get a gank at 1:33 from your jungler...
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Katarina,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=OtiOEdfL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-09-06T14:21:40.210+0000) > > If this is all your mind understands. Please avoid my threads. This is too complex information, clearly... > I literally said that people are unable to control themselves, but if this is made, which is literally a 2 min job to implant in the game, people would be to lazy to turn the chat on, for just that one flame and the game will be less toxic and more enjoyable. MR. "mute", because that's all you know, after you flood the chat with "report x teammate for X" because you didn't get a gank at 1:33 from your jungler... First, i don't flame anyone. Second, I don't complain about ganks because i only play Normals. + I'm generally a pretty "chill" person. Third I report people almost every day because they are "toxic" or just typing ofensive stuff. Not because i get offended but because i don't want negativity in this game. Just a random thought. I feel like you just called me stupid. #Triggered.
: Chat idea.
Mute people and don't use that chat if you don't want to.
Necroniss (EUNE)
: I wanted to play with him , but when i played 2-3 games i didnt want anymore.... So why we canT have 2-3 refunds per year ? ....
> [{quoted}](name=Necroniss,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=i7RFEsoP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-09-06T13:06:58.328+0000) > > I wanted to play with him , but when i played 2-3 games i didnt want anymore.... > So why we can have 2-3 refunds per year ? .... Because Riot dosn't like that.
: WTF is a ''Sello''
{{item:3363}} My guess it that this is Sello. Only because no else but me seems to know that this thing exists. #My teamates don't upgrade their trinkets.
LevenIce (EUNE)
: Champion idea: Volt
I'm confused, this champion seems like it would be either really complicated or i am just making it more complicted than it is.
: How long until somebody responds to my ticket
Riot probably get's millions of them a day so they'll probably respond within a day or two.
: Demon Teemo Skin
It really captures his personality.
Daromiro (EUNE)
: Pulsefire Ezreal's abilities don't show ad scalings
It has happened to me too but i played with the Classic skin because ya know. (I'm a scrub.) It isn't really that big of an issue for me since i don't really play him that often but it's an issue nonetheless.
zecasfvs (EUW)
: WTF IS THIS SHIT GAME??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://giphy.com/gifs/lol-bye-bb-8-xTiTnFsHLtRShu6Ifu
Nrsh (EUNE)
: Mordekaiser Rework Idea
Idea 2 is almost exactly the same as the old Mordekaiser's Q just saying. I'm not hating on your idea i'm just saying that it is extremely similar to the old Q.
KiwiSpirit (EUNE)
: Stuck in the lower divisions?
I'm stuck in Bronze because i only play the placement matches. Which means that i get placed in Bronze 3 or 4 every season. I'm stuck because i don't try to move. (If you couldn't tell, i don't like Ranked.)
Show more

CookieMonster275

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion