: Why is morde disabled in pro play but not in ranked games
Because he can be countered, but people refuse to try counter him. Maybe he is strong, but there's still a way to counter him.
: What's Your Favourite TFT Champion?
Draven, because he can solo carry games pretty consistently, and I like creating comps revolving around him.
: Is it ok for me to go Veigar and steal all my adc's kills and farm?
Shamose (EUW)
: Swap out Sivir for Xerath. Give xerath his W which will slow Attack speed a bit on hit. Swap out Renekton Ult for his Q and have him hit enemies around him and healing himself. Then I'd say that the Shuriman buff would be: > When Shurimans get to full mana they become ascendant gaining x amount of health and X amount of AD. Maybe even a damageing aura but I think that is a bit too much.
That would mean a farewell to Azir if Xerath was in place of Sivir. I personally used Rene's ult as his ability becuase while Q would've been good for him, it would cause problems with finding a good class for him. Shurima isn't known for Knights and Glacials, and I already reserved the Brawler spot for Nasus. Of course, they can be swapped around, but I like the infinite scaling potential of Nasus, as it's something iconic for him. Also enjoying your Origin buff, looks very promising. I assume it would last for the rest of the match after gaining full mana once, but then you can cheat it with Mana items, potentially causing some problems.
Rioter Comments
: Why do people play Qiyana in ranked right now?
Of course, it sucks to have somebody play a new champion after it's in the game for just few days, but do not overthink it. If you're going to lose with a noob Qiyana on your team and your goal is to progress in rank, just deal with the loss and accept that it'll take slightly longer to achieve your goal. Also take every game with or against Qiyana as an opportunity to learn how to play with her and how to potentially counter her.
Rioter Comments
: i think tft caused long queue times in SR!
TFT is the sole reason people aren;t keen on playing on SR right now. That's why the queues to TFT are so short, but are long to SR.
Mártir (EUW)
: The importance of both Champ Select, and Macro game/Decision Making... More than "Skill/Mechanics"
I'm still surpirsed that many people in ranked will usually pick their best champion and ignore the importance of trying to suit to your team's needs or trying to counter enemy team comp. I understand that people will have champions they will feel more comfortable on, but come on! Don't ne afraid to expand your champion pool! Especially adc players (like me) - do not strafe away from trying to play some unothordox champions!
: I just hit 52 % winrate on Velkoz (Happy)
: i reckon they don't want g2 to keep dominating because they are the only ones that are capable of pulling off pyke outside of the support role
GRF Viper: Hold my beer.
: Nerf Trynda Fast
Tryndamere is very weak to the point that Gnar, who is currently pretty weak despite his buffs, can deal with him decently well.
Quinterro (EUW)
: It was in Kraków (Cracow) not in Katowice.
: What exactly is the point you are trying to make? Are you angry it isn't in Denmark of Poland? I genuinely can't tell.
No. It was to prove that person whose comment was removed that his statement on Poland not hosting any EU LCS events was false. He said Poland didn't host any, and I'm trying to explain that Poland did. I'm not mad that this split finals will be in Athens, such a beautiful city that could amaze players when travelling.
: ***
Except Poland hosted EU LCS 2016 Summer finals in Katowice. Denmark also hasn't hosted an EU LCS event until last year, in Spring Split.
: How did that happen o.o?
He reconnected when the enemy team destroyed our inhib and were marching towards the nexus.
: What Unreal moments/mircales have happened to you?
Winning a game because we had an AFK Jhin who luckily had the Baron buff.
: New champion idea
I think that kind of champion would be extremely hard to balance if it had an entirely differend skillset based on his stats. Also, it would be unfun for that champion players themselves if something like Trundle's Q would cause you to change your skillset into one that you don't want.
: Maybe she got it from her ballooons
Of course I know. That's the only way she could get it. But then why get an ARAM specific summoner on Summoner's Rift?
Rioter Comments
: For the watch missions, it doesn't seem like MSI or regions outside of LEC/LCS count (eg LPL, LCK)
I finished my watch mission by watching LPL, but it was during week one, so they might have patched that possibility since then.
: It's an interesting concept, but I think the passive is too overloaded/OP. Maybe increase the cooldown and it wouldn't be too busted.
I'm not certainly sure, because you start to get meaningful shields only after you get like 700 or so AP (which would give you a 280 shield). In comparison to Steraks, the shield value from my item is pretty laughable, and in late game, you would need to auto attack at least four times to actually be close to getting shield values of Steraks. At least the cool down for Cuirlass shield is better in late game. TL;DR Cuirlass scales better in the late game while Steraks is good mid to late game. Cuirlass also works better against sustained damage.
Rioter Comments
: ?? kaelthas ulting twice 1 shot any squish
Kael'thas doesn't have any ability that refreshes the cooldown of his ult? Or even that lvl 20 talent in general?
: NEW SUMMONER SPELL
Leave this kind of an idea to HotS and DotA 2. At least it's balanced there.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Why do you ban Yasuo?
I do not ban yasuo, as I rarely play mid since almost two months. Also, there are still counters to him like Vlad. Neeko and Akali are also ok against him if you can play well.
: Recommend some high mobility support champions for me?
Zilean may be more boring than Rakan or Karma, but he can also increase movement speed pretty significantly, slow and zone with bombs. If your enemy doesn't watch their step, they can take quite a lot of damage. Also ultimate.
: What Champs should u ban.
I personally ban champions that are in the same role as I am. Since I'm usually playing on bot lane recently, I always ban Lucian. He's much more cancerous for me than all the champions you mentioned, because I'd prefer to lose late than to get absolutely stomped and ff 15.
AllBear (EUW)
: New to ADC
There are tons of other adc guides than FSN Sniper. I can recommend you SkillCapped - it's a channel that analyzes how pros play their role - there are a ton of ADC guides, showing how pros do certain stuff like laning. It seems you are keen on ad carries that scale into the late game super well. If you strive to be a force to be reckoned with in the late game, try Kog'maw or play some more Vayne (because you are doing decently on her, at least from what I've seen on op.gg). Twitch is also a good late game option, though he's kind of a differend adc because of his Stealth, allowing for sneaky trunarounds like roaming or seemingly unwinnable teamifhgts.
AllBear (EUW)
: I don't know what to do
Don't restrict yourself to only max 3 champions. Of course, there will be champions you get the hang of more than the rest, but increase your champion pool to adapt to every situation. Be like chameleon, changing your skin accordingly to every situation.
: ADC Neeko is becoming meta, will Riot kill it off?
I remember when I was able to almost 1v1 pre-9.3 Akali as on-hit Neeko playing top lane. That should probably tell you something. As a Neeko main, I haven't played much of oh-nit Neeko yet, but I'd say it's kind of the same situation with attack speed Kennen back when he was good - hard to pull off for low elo, but great for high elo. She can definitely pump out a good amount of damage with the on-hit build, it also provides her with increased movement speed for longer, as every 3rd AA gives her movement speed and deals bonus damage. Also, because Neeko's W procs off damaging turrets again, she can push very fast with the on-hit build. As Zetsut mentioned, her E is now so much stronger - it now makes landing your combo easier (due to the lowered requirement to empower it) and also improves her teamfighting outside of lanes. It improved Neeko overall.
Vegito101 (EUNE)
: Please remove duos from solo q and make it solo q
So you say you would suggest a ranked queue for duos only... it makes no sense whatsoever. Becuase League has 5 players on the team, and on DuoQ only, only 4 players (2 duos) would be eligible to play. Who's going to fill the last spot, then? Split one of duos? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} It makes no sense. --- While yes some things with duos might cause frustration for some poeple, logic comes to play. It's impossible to create a Duo only queue as long as League is fundamentally a 5v5 game. Unless you've got an amazing idea to create Hexakill Ranked mode with only Duos able to play. That would seem interesting to have Hexakill Ranked, but I bet Riot won't do that anytime soon. Also, I bet you would make Riot rage if you only allowed single players to play solo queue, because duos would feel disregarded, as they would also want to play ranked.
: My nerf / Buff list
To truly understand why you want to nerf or buff listed champion, you might want to share your proposed changes with us so that we know what bothers you in the champions you've mentioned. Without explanations, it's hard to justify your suggestions.
Rioter Comments
d00mface (EUW)
: Never One Contest Entry: "Back-and-Forth"
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Never One Contest Entry: “Your_Title_Here”
You got me right here, couldn't stop the upcoming onslaught of laugh. Gimme some more. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Rockas (EUW)
: Never One Contest Entry: "HasaRock"
That was some exceptional humour right here. Have a thumbs up from me. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Which champion should I play now?
: Akali has 37 % WR
Akali isn't as bad as people imagine her to be right now. She still has a lot of damage, mobility and her W. She is just weaker in early game, and you can offset that with Fleet Footwork and Taste of Blood.
: Neeko needs some changes
> [{quoted}](name=Cat ín The Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7lGqqO9p,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-09T14:40:15.609+0000) > > her Ultimate is too strong but her basic abilities are too weak. I bet to disagree with you. Her basic abilities are just fine, they are solid and allow for some nice combos. Her ult is dealing tons of damage, because you have to get closer, which can sometimes be risky. > Her Q damage is alright if it pops off a few times . her W is meh her E root duration is too weak if 1 target is hit . 0,5 seconds really for a skillshot. her E should deal more damage aswell That's the thing with E. You want to cast it so that it hits multiple enemies and grants a longer root duration. Combined with Q, it's quite a lot of damage. It's empowered duration is also enough to damage somebody with your ult, especially in a lane. > and her ultimate is hard to hit but if it hits it deals damage ya but she also puts her self in danger. There are plenty of ways to help yourself run faster to your opponents. You have flash, protobelt, W and so on. > Lots of people think neeko is one of the worst champions in game. Nah, she's not. She's a strong mid laner if played well. Not necessarily a good champion to assassins, but you can do wonders if you put some time into her.
Hecky (EUNE)
: Darius Q heal remove
Darius is a juggernaut - he's tanky with loads of potential damage, but he doesn't possess any mobility. In lane, you can either run away or get closer to avoid getting hit by the blade - the inner part of Darius Q doesn't heal him. He needs it to survive.
: > i disagree. you can get to mid from top within 10 seconds using her ult... You might be able to but that doesn’t mean you will be able to auto attack, or that it will be advantageous for you to do so. If a ward spots you then you’ve not accomplished anything, if you need to wait around you’ve wasted it. There’s better items for Quinn... if you get lethality or crit instead you can kill in one rotation anyway you don’t really need this nor would it help more than something which is outright more useful all of the time. > I'm truly scared of how this item play out with jax and yi.. It’s the same as ER just better stats for them... so they will be extremly strong.
I thought this would mean the end of Jax's terror, but guess it will not, because this also gives Health, and 10 less AD is a mere drawback from the old ER.
NGC 6618 Ω (EUNE)
: Nerf Jax out of existence
Wait for the Essence Reaver rework, then we'll talk.
PsychoWhite (EUNE)
: The true forgotten champion.
I doubt they're going to release a new skin for Xeraith soon. It's kinda hard to find a new and fitting theme for a new skin for him, and Riot will always gravitate more towards releasing new skins for more popular champions, becuase they will likely give much more profit for Riot. That's the sad truth, but I hope they'll release one for Xeraith one day.
Gryndall (EUNE)
: I need a advice
As a previous Gnar main, he is really great against other tanks, and he can handle most bruisers decently if you are a good Gnar player. Even some ranged matchups are fine (like {{champion:17}}), because they are usually vulnerable to Gnar's all-in, although watch out. Imo, the best counters to Gnar are champions that dominate in the laning phase or have lots of dashes (like {{champion:58}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:80}}). They can often punish you for coming too close, and some of them can even interrupt Gnar's all-in (ex. Fiora, Irelia). Champs like {{champion:83}} or {{champion:240}} are of the bruisers that you will likely struggle with, mainly because they can deal tons of damage or be more useful overall. Gnar relies on his mega form to have any impact in the teamfight.
AsherUA (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Waith,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nIGEcBZs,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-25T03:01:19.941+0000) > > (still waiting for the role-rank on euw) Literally says in the exact same patch notes that you linked in your post: POSITION RANKS We're previewing position ranks in Korea and North America for split 1 and plan to roll them out globally in split 2. Each position has its own matchmaking rating and rank, with matches rewarding LP and rating for the position you played, plus a little for your other positions to recognize overall improvement as you climb. As for {{champion:24}} and {{item:3508}}, the item is gonna get changed as well as other crit items in next patch-two or so. {{champion:63}}. Why should say have changed his play style? He had (and still has, Imo) too much damage. The only thing they need to do - lower the base damage on his passive (and transfer/buff his ap scaling) to make him ore ap dependent. But well, who am I to tell anyone what to do? {{champion:39}}. I doubt those change will make her weaker. The only huge difference is removing disarm from her ultimate. {{champion:497}} shouldn't be hurt much as well. {{champion:69}} not big deal. {{champion:3}} deserved, though they should focus more on nerfing his tankiness, if they want to keep him as ap carry mid laner (but again, who am I to tell who and what should do?). {{champion:6}} less safe early game. Still nothing changes later on.
Finally somebody who understands that they will not utterly destroy Jax right now due to the incoming change to Essence Reaver. Have a thumbs up from me. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Does anyone else often lose track of the new in-game cursor during fights?
You can switch to the old cursor somewhere in options. I can't exactly tell where, but it's possile. I'm personally using the old one.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: What's your main role? (Poll)
I would normally play top lane, but I personally dislike bruisers, which seem to be on the top of the top lane meta. I also don't have many of the meta top laners except Aatrox and Viktor, and I'm that kind of person who's striving to have a pretty deep champion pool to adapt to every situation. I also really like support, but I usually desire to play it on ranked, because I'd prefer to sharpen my skills on another role on normals. My favs are Alistar and Karma on that role. I'm currently spaming mid lane as my main role due to the current meta that is still sownbally even after my 2 month break. I can play quite a lot of champions, notably Lissandra. I'm also trying other mid laners like Vel'Koz.
TvojJakub (EUNE)
: Galio R tooltip still has the Damage Reduction part in it
I wish they would bring the damage redcution back, maybe the longer knockup too.
: What is your most favourite champion of this game and why?
While I don't play LoL for now, I can easily name my favorite champions. {{champion:150}} and {{champion:127}}. Gnar has been my favorite champion since season 6, and while I didn't spam him as often in season 8, I still consider him to be my pocket pick. I love the fact that he's cute, but deadly. He's challenging as a whole - the kiting potential of mini-Gnar, the potential Flash Ult engage with Mega, proper rage bar management - he's got it all to become a hard champion to play and master. Not necessarly on the level of Riven, but still. I fell in love with Lissandra mainly due to her abilities to shut down assassins with relative ease. She's got quite a lot of outplay potential with her claw and instant W or ult. Her appearence also appeals to me.
Show more

Cooler39140

Level 156 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion