: Riot, a new Skin for Master Yi pls...
As PETSHO said, he has enough skins. There are champions with less skins like Gnar,Zed. Both of them have only 1 skin except Zed which has 2 but SKT T1 is not available.
Rioter Comments
seXo Jon (EUW)
: [Poll] Flash on D or Flash on F?
Well for me it`s easier to use it on "D" because you never know what is going to hit you. xD
Awenohi (EUW)
: How do you choose what skin to buy for your champions
For example i like Yasuo and i like the High Noon Theme.(the most badass skin if you ask me.) So, if i like the champion and i also like the skin why not? I`m also thinking if i have enough money to buy it or if it`s priority for now. If it`s not it can wait a few weeks. But what does it matter is that in the end i will buy it because i like it. Who does buy skins they don`t like?
CC Squishy (EUNE)
: Please Riot new skins for Diana, syndra, Zed, Lissandra and more
They wouldn`t add those skins because the skins are not designed by them and copyright thing is involved. Maybe a similar idea but not like those you showed us.
Petsho (EUW)
: There is a difference between Bard as a champ, and the people who play him.
> [{quoted}](name=Petsho,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5zaQa5km,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-03-14T11:51:58.085+0000) > > There is a difference between Bard as a champ, and the people who play him. You are right, but i got flamed for like 5 minutes because of that player and i also got reported for no reason. How would you react if this would happen to you? I got flamed and reported for what? Because a idiot had nothing better to do than trolling someone? I`m not crying because i got reported or something i don`t even care. I`m just saying how a champion like Bard can become toxic because of some dickheads.
Takeoff (EUW)
: She is not broken at all.... this is what you need to do to stop her #verysimple: OPTION 1 (EASY): BAN HER OPTION 2 (EASY): Cancel Ult OPTION 3 (EASY): PICK HER ---- OPTION 4 (COMPLICATED AND STUPID): TELL RIOT TO NERF HER
> [{quoted}](name=DHG xMaisha,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OG0GNeAT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-03-13T22:01:04.383+0000) > > She is not broken at all.... this is what you need to do to stop her #verysimple: > > OPTION 1 (EASY): BAN HER > OPTION 2 (EASY): Cancel Ult > OPTION 3 (EASY): PICK HER > ---- > OPTION 4 (COMPLICATED AND STUPID): TELL RIOT TO NERF HER She is not broken? Ok. - She has mobility. - Q deals bonus damage on basic attacks or spells + it`s AoE, no skillshot. - W has a 3 seconds CD and it`s AoE + it gives her a slight movement speed boost if the spell hits someone. - Her E teleports her on the back of her target and it reduce the damage she takes with 15% for 1.5 seconds. It can serve as a escape spell as long it`s able to cast on allied units,wards etc - The ultimate which is AoE and has insane AP scalling. - The passive which reduces her cooldowns by 15 seconds if she kills the target or she assisted someone. 15 Seconds dude. It`s like she will get free CD on every kill or assist she does because the longest CD she has is on E which is like 11 seconds or so... - She doesn`t have a mana or energy system so she can spam her abilities like a maniac. You know how she will be balanced? Remove her passive and adding her a energy system or a mana system.
Lazoh (EUW)
: Azir's lanings phase is a bit too strong for what he is meant to do
As Buttcramp said, he has high mana costs and his harass is limited. Maybe you will say "But his soldier cost 40 mana each." Yes it`s true, but if he used 2 soldiers that means 80 mana, And if he want to poke you with Q he will be OOM really quick. He will have to back, you can farm and push easiliy until he is back. That`s the difference between good Azir`s and bad ones. A good Azir will always know when to poke and how to manage his mana.
Rioter Comments
boss10000 (EUW)
: Long Range Champions Should Deal Less Damage
All long ranged mages are like that with a reason and that reason is their mobility. I think Anivia has the longest range in the game(correct me if i`m wrong, i don`t know for sure) but she is fragile. She doesn`t have any escape ability and she is also an imobile champion, their range is big so they can harass you from safety without putting their asses on a big threat. Annie is the same. She doesn`t have any escape ability which also mean she doesn`t have much mobility. Their lack of mobility is compensated with long ranged attack and CC.
: It will probably be instanerfed again in two weeks, and i see in this thread that the whining is still beginning. It's just logic, a good deal of peope still play Kassadin and are able to perfectly live with the reduced range. Buff him in this way is just asking for more nerfs, or at very least, to a revert.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IfNMfV1G,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2015-03-08T18:16:10.807+0000) > > It will probably be instanerfed again in two weeks, and i see in this thread that the whining is still beginning. > > It's just logic, a good deal of peope still play Kassadin and are able to perfectly live with the reduced range. Buff him in this way is just asking for more nerfs, or at very least, to a revert. QQ wasn`t the objective of this thread. I posted this because i wanted to see if i am the only "retard" who thinks that this trash is called "balanced". People will always complain about a champion,no matter how balanced it is. Some people are still complaining about Diana(lol). I wonder if we will ever see threads about nerfing Urgot.
Sitaseen (EUW)
: Akali
Maybe,MAYBE the E nerf was too much but at least now she requires some brain. Not only Q-E-R and instakill.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Remove the support role from the game
Supports are the key in a team-fights. And not only in team-fights. How many of you got saved by a {{champion:412}} Lantern? How many of you got saved by a {{champion:89}} stun? How many of you got saved by a {{champion:267}} heal or knock-up? Or a {{champion:201}} well timed shield? Or a {{champion:16}} heal? Just because people blame the supports for their own mistakes doesn`t mean is a inutile role. Supports role is to aid other teammates in fights and to help them to set up a kill. Without supports ADC`s would be useless bastards dying and dying all over again.I`ve seen tons of matches with double AD Carries and no support and they were completely failing at every possible point and the enemy team had a smart support. Supports make the life much easier for AD Carries and the rest of their teammates.
Tek191 (EUW)
: Nerf Yasou so he doenst get permabanned
Why someone would ban Yasuo? His early game is inexistent,he has no sustain in lane,he is squishy,his tornado is easy to dodge,if he falls behind he can`t do much to comeback. The only thing he has is mobility, a shield, and crit chance doubled and the only defensive ability he has is wind wall with 26 seconds cooldown. I`d say he needs a buff, not a nerf.
Mániác (EUW)
: RITO balancing is just ...
Irelia is not a problem,for me at least. She maybe has a nice sustain during laning phase but she is easy to kill early.
Kárna (EUW)
: Getting Started as an Ad carry...
Well every role in the game has it`s hard times and especially an ADC is the one that carry the game in a critical situation.There aren`t many tips about how to play ADC, he need just some focus on the main objectives of an ADC. Like farming for example. This is the main objective as an ADC. Your farm must be decent in order to carry the game. You can`t carry the game with 30 CS in 10 min for example. He also have to learn his position in teamfights because ADC is the main target and is the easiest to shut down even if he is feed. For the build i would say the standard ADC build(there is another?) Early: {{item:1055}} {{item:2003}} {{item:3340}} First buy: {{item:1038}} {{item:1037}} {{item:1001}} > {{item:3031}} {{item:3006}} Then the normal build which goes with {{item:3046}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3035}} {{item:3026}}. He can change {{item:3046}} with {{item:3087}}. Depends on the playstyle. I recommend {{item:3046}} because it gives better stats. He should be fine with this.The rest is up to him. Practice,practice,practice and practice all over again. He will get better in time.
: Daily reminded Riven should be deleted from the game
Everybody is upset about {{champion:92}} being broken as hell, we got the idea she is a toxic,broken,worthless,stupid champion atm but the spam is really needed?
  Rioter Comments
Andy Ten (EUW)
: Champions that needs to be nerfed in 5.5 or 5.6
Reading through posts i just realized nothing can please you guys at all. All champions should be nerfed and we shouldn`t been able to solo cannon minion. Then this game will be balanced.
Tjes (EUW)
: Katarina still bugged!! RIOT PLEASE READ
Maybe you had a lag spike? As long you have lag spikes you can`t cast any abilities, you press them but they don`t activate.
: Fizz or Caitlyn
Your friends wasn`t lying. Fizz really got nerfed pretty hard and it was deserved. Also what lane do you play because this is the main factor on the question "what champion i should buy?" Caitlyn is a decent ADC with a nice range and a great poke ability (Q). Fizz got nerfed pretty hard and it`s not worth buying anymore in my opinion. You can also buy Graves,another great ADC.
MoroMagdi (EUNE)
: Is it worth to buy skins ?
Well it depends how you look at it. I mean you have to chose between an iPhone and a cheaper smartphone which is as good as the iPhone or even better but you chose to buy the iPhone because it`s iPhone. This can be a waste of money on some people eyes but it also can be a little pleasure that you wanted. It`s the same thing with the skins. If you really like a skin and you want it...go for it. It`s your choice and it`s your own money. Nobody is forcing you to do something you don`t want with your own money.
Andy Ten (EUW)
: Champions that needs to be nerfed in 5.5 or 5.6
Nidalee: As long you dodge her spear her damage won`t be that great,she is item dependant,if she falls behind she is going to have a hard time. Vi: true. Riven: Nerf her kit. Ahri: Lol...really? Zed: He is countered by Zhonya pretty well + without his ult he can`t really secure a kill. If you let him poke you to death you deserve to die. Graves: Pick Draven or Caitlyn and poke the sh** out of him and don`t let him farm...- Problem solved. Cassiopeia: Same as Nidalee. Her Q and W are skillshots and if she can`t land Q or W her E damage will be low and won`t reset the CD on it. + Her W CD is 12-13 seconds. And Q hitbox is pretty small. LeBlanc: She needs a little nerf. She is all about bursting down people in 1v1 situations also she has a really weak laning phase and a really weak farm ability. Count on that. Diana: She is really balanced now. No more 1v5 and still getting out alive. Rek`Sai: Same as Diana... Leona: She doesn`t need any nerf. She is good as it`s now + she is banned in almost every game.You rarely see her because as i said she is banned in almost every game. Sivir: She is in a good spot. Lee Sin: This dude is the god of early game if played properly but late game his scalling is really really bad. His W doesn`t shield for much damage and the CD is long enough to secure a kill on him. A champion i would really like to see nerfed to the ground is Katarina. This champion is toxic as hell. She has mobility,Q amplify her dmg and it`s AoE, W is AoE and it gives a slight movement speed boost - it`s impossible to run away from her. Her E it`s a teleport and can be cast on allied units,wards,minions,champions...And ultimate which has an insane AP scalling and it`s also a AoE ability. She lacks of CC and her laning phase is also weak,same as LeBlanc but if she roams too much you can`t do nothing about it...unless you have a good jungler and you got the vision control on jungle to anticipate her ganks. Riven,Vi and Katarina really deserve a nerf. I still can`t believe Azir is in such a bad spot right now and broken champions like Riven,Katarina are still the same. Riot should start making some changes in their employes. {{champion:268}} {{item:3070}}
: Udyr?
> [{quoted}](name=GrizzlyLover,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qE2A73UT,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-03-07T13:12:03.151+0000) > > if you stack your devourer u do tons of damage If.
: I dont understand what all the fuzz about this is really... Is it hard to understand that people on US already got less RP per dollar than EU people because of the value of the currencies? So they are just adjusting it to make it the same for everyone.. And if you havent found out by now, that almost NOONE in this world does anything if they arent earning money, you have to be braindead :).. You would do the exact same thing if you were Riot, and lets face it, this is not going to keep anyone off from buying RP.. Maybe you say it now, but next time some awesome skin gets released, you will still buy RP.. Riot is a company, they have to earn money like everyone else on the globe.. Remember NOONE forces you to buy RP, you can play the game 100% free, and unlock everything 100% free.. So STOP bitching thank you
You cannot compare an American who is paid with 3000$/month with a european guy who is paid with 500£/month.(yes, it`s happening in my country). So judging after your logic i should pay as much as an American to get a skin,why is that so? Why there wasn`t any price increase in NA when dollar was stronger? Why do european players have to eat this shit? Because Riot is greedy? Please. Their revenue was 624 million $ in 2013. So stop talking shit about earning money. People will "bitch" about this as much as they can/want because it`s not a fair move from Riot.The funnier thing is a post like yours is coming from a guy with DJ Sona skin.
: Don't worry {{champion:76}} will be nerfed soon. Her clearing time in the jungle will be reduced considerably but as far as the laning goes, she's fine. Also {{champion:55}} just received a nerf so no, she ain't getting nerfed again anytime soon. {{champion:421}} Rek'Sai is in a good spot right now. Although she does quite some damage, she makes up for it by having no ultimate ability for fights. {{champion:59}} also got nerfed lately. {{champion:7}} may need a small nerf to her damage early because it's down right ridiculous, but her late game is also very bad. {{champion:254}}'s ultimate will get nerfed soon in terms of damage, otherwise she's fine. {{champion:39}'s early game damage may need a small nerf but that's pretty much it. {{champion:429}} and {{champion:238}} are fine, no nerfs needed.
> [{quoted}](name=SCARLET FIREFLY,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=LZyx5Fp7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-03-06T17:36:06.692+0000) > > Don't worry {{champion:76}} will be nerfed soon. Her clearing time in the jungle will be reduced considerably but as far as the laning goes, she's fine. > Also {{champion:55}} just received a nerf so no, she ain't getting nerfed again anytime soon. > {{champion:421}} Rek'Sai is in a good spot right now. Although she does quite some damage, she makes up for it by having no ultimate ability for fights. > {{champion:59}} also got nerfed lately. > {{champion:7}} may need a small nerf to her damage early because it's down right ridiculous, but her late game is also very bad. > {{champion:254}}'s ultimate will get nerfed soon in terms of damage, otherwise she's fine. > {{champion:39}'s early game damage may need a small nerf but that's pretty much it. > {{champion:429}} and {{champion:238}} are fine, no nerfs needed. What nerfs did Katarina got? She didn`t got any nerf...That 3 seconds for reseting is bullsh!t because it doesn`t affect her in anyway. She is still cancer.
Jannas Bro (EUNE)
: The recent changes in RP = "ridiculous"

Crystin1

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion