: Only a few more days... - Volunteer Event [Merry Christmas!]
: No, you're guaranteed 12 key fragments a month (4keys=chests) Edit: max of 12 fragments
> [{quoted}](name=ShadówOfDarkness,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OAHP7zue,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-19T13:08:52.689+0000) > > No, you're guaranteed 12 key fragments a month (4keys=chests) > > Edit: max of 12 fragments Oh, I thought that people who have Honor Level 3 or above might get more than 12. Thanks for clearing that up to me.
Rioter Comments
: RP contest ^.^ Best nickname
: > [{quoted}](name=KILlER4oU,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2qybu19H,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-01-12T05:25:04.030+0000) > > Well now that I know I'll be getting a loading screen border for the skin I feel kind of satisfied with having the skin. FeelsGoodMan i want ask you how many people you refered ?
> [{quoted}](name=LÒL,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2qybu19H,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-12T10:27:29.206+0000) > > i want ask you how many people you refered ? I was using the version before the last one and I had reffered like 8 people and when the last version came put where you can only refer up to 5 people I got everything for free.
: > [{quoted}](name=xT4r0x,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2qybu19H,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-11T16:39:35.511+0000) > > Tundra is not legacy this Skin is 24/7 available.But i have an question will the Grey ww be available with the next patch? Or can u only get it with acc buying on eBay... this skin limited edition like championship riven and they adding a special loading screen as well they said no obtainalble any way good luck maby you get it in special events
> [{quoted}](name=LÒL,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2qybu19H,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-01-12T04:32:36.236+0000) > > this skin limited edition like championship riven and they adding a special loading screen as well they said no obtainalble any way good luck maby you get it in special events Well now that I know I'll be getting a loading screen border for the skin I feel kind of satisfied with having the skin. FeelsGoodMan
: > ike the Thundra Hunter WW skin has those particles changed and people can buy that skin anytime Well tundra is legacy... So they can't quite get it when ever.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2qybu19H,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-11T01:01:05.700+0000) > > Well tundra is legacy... So they can't quite get it when ever. Oh, my bad on that part. But still, like it may be a legacy skin but Grey WW is limited edition so I think he should receive some love as well and get those particles changed.
Rioter Comments
: [Volunteer Christmas] Skin Raffle ! [CLOSED]
A tradition we have in my country on christmas is to get lit af.
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 29
{{champion:60}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:60}} has been my main champion since Season 3 and I enjoy playing her a lot. {{champion:121}} . After the assassin update I think that he is more fun to play. He was also my main in this season. {{champion:55}} . Also a lot more fun to play after the assassin update. A lot more ways you can execute your combo and she has been my midlane main since Season 4. Primary Role- Jungle. Secondary-Mid.
: I switched to the old client because of the same reason. Laggy and buggy. I liked it very much but...Ill use the new client when Riot makes it better
> [{quoted}](name=Kaloutsidis69,realm=EUNE,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=y3Z5EaGp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-21T16:48:17.043+0000) > > I switched to the old client because of the same reason. Laggy and buggy. I liked it very much but...Ill use the new client when Riot makes it better That's what I did as well after I posted this. No pointed in banging my head against the wall when I can just switch back to the old client.
Rioter Comments
Miss Fawn (EUW)
: SKIN GIVEAWAY !!
1. I'm 15. 2. In my opinion the percentage of violent crimes committed by a person with mental illness would be 3-5%. 3. Mecha Kha'Zix would be nice. 4. Added!
: platinum in eune = gold in euw and na. so dont feel good pls
> [{quoted}](name=Hi lm Lee,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=O84cRQ6f,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-09-09T14:17:56.108+0000) > > platinum in eune = gold in euw and na. so dont feel good pls At least i don't have 600 games and still sitting at gold 5. lmao
: eune jokes
> [{quoted}](name=Jungle Or Âfk,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=O84cRQ6f,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-09-08T14:25:50.234+0000) > > eune jokes EUW gold lmao
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest Nr. 28
http://imgur.com/Zh1NvYg Here's my entry. It took me 2 days to make. Even though it's my first time making a drawing with Paint and it may not look as much as the original splash art I gave it my all and I'm personally satisfied with the result. If there's anything wrong with the drawing that isn't allowing me to enter this contest, let me know so I can fix it.
: What did you get from your Augmented Cache?
Spirit Guard Udyr and Blackfrost Anivia (Already own the Anivia skin), rerolled them with Radiant WUkong and got Order of the Lotus Irelia................. *triggered*
duckarp (EUNE)
: Hextech was NEVER meant to be a tool for getting the content you want. It's all random. If you really want Mecha Kha'Zix, I'm afraid you need to buy it directly. When it comes to hextech, I consider only two options - turning shards into permanent or into essence. All other options are trash in my opinion.
I guess you are right but after all I still had a chance of getting the skin. #GreedOP ;-;
: Y'know, there is always a reason something happened, so who knows what this was good for x3 And eh, essence be overrated.. Er.. Idk what else to say to make you feel better.. Uhm. Puppies? Kittens? Candy!
I hope there's something good coming like a good skin and maybe some candy would be nice. :) ;-;
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: Greed is good :)
Not in this case ;-;
: *pats shoulder* You will get em next time .-.
I hope so ;-; Wasted an Ultimate and Legendary (which I have) for a 750 RP skin. Those skins could've gone for essence. :(
Rioter Comments
: that may be the case. but that honestly dosnt matter for me, i main adc and that ashe skin will become mine, dosnt matter if i can buy it now or in 4 weeks. i will get it xD... and i also want free skins for the IP i have(200k) which will be good =) i can take the wait for some free skins =)
Well it's different for every person, but like, rito are just trolling us at that point imo.
: they said it would come out DURNING this patch, we still have atleast 1 week to go..
We'll probably get them 1 days before the next patch releases, because why not? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} : ^)
duckarp (EUNE)
: The system was already tested on PBE, they don't need to modify anything. It's a simple marketing move to create more hype for the content.
At this point it's not hype but annoyance because we have been waiting so long for these skins. #JustRitoThings
LovroLox (EUNE)
: PROJECT skins?
RIP 6.15 dreams for free skins Kappa
: ***
Well, I didn't know they were having a conference so maybe that's the reason why they haven't released them yet. Thanks for telling me.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Hey bud, each patch is completely different, they never behave the same way. Sometimes Riot waits until the very end of the month to release skins because that is when everyone gets their pay checks. Just be patient.
First I really want to say that I really like your PROJECT mini event that you are doing and I'm really happy that there are nice people in the community like you, second, to be honest I can wait a few more days because In my opinion the skins will be released most likely Monday. Also about the patches, they are indeed different from one another but if you go ahead and check out the dates of the releases of the last 2 patches and the skins that come with them you can see a pattern or a similarity in the release date. For example: * patch 6.13 release date- 29th of June 2016, Deep Sea Nami release date- 1st of July, 2016, * patch 6.14 release date- 13th of July, 2016.Pool Party Skins 2016 release date- 15th of July, 2016. In the example that I gave you, you can clearly see that the skins are released 2 days after the new patch is released, so it would be right to assume that the next skin might come 2 days after the new patch. With that I don't say that the skins _always_come out 2 days after the patch release but Riot Games is clearly being used to releasing their skins in this period of time for the last patches.
jaycer97 (EUNE)
: IMO, they will release whole thing on monday, because event will happen for whole week.
I've thought about that and it's more likely to happen as you say, than the skins being released over the weekend because as you said, the event is a whole week, so it would make more sense that event starts on Monday and ends on Sunday.
: Could be anytime during this patch. We've had skins released on the day and skins released a week after the patch hit.
Well you are right, but considering that Riot have released their skins 2 days after the patch notes. It's like not only killing me but quite a few people wait for the skins and the crafting components.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. Exact time of release is never guaranteed to be within 2 days of the patch release. The only thing Riot says is that it will be released some time during this patch. =)
First things first, I said ''approximately''. never said it was guaranteed but you could also go back to the last few patch notes and find the announcements for the skins. It might not say that 2 days but they did release the last few skins 2 days after the patch notes .The most recent example I can give you is patch 6.14 and the Pool Party skins. You can see the days that passed since both articles were released.
Rioter Comments
Avalegg (EUW)
: well they will be released during the 6.15 patch, so the only thing you can do is to have patience :/
I'll probably be able to wait few more days, it's a lot better than waiting for 2 weeks for next patch.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=KILlER4oU,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=iU0z2utu,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-07-20T19:01:12.617+0000) > > And who's exactly this ''kid picks'' guy and can anybody tell me the title of one of his posts since I'm really interested and I want to see for myself what's his post about. http://generaldiscussion.wikia.com/wiki/Spombjop
Thanks for the link! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
My Syndra (EUNE)
: That guy with "kid picks" is killing me
And who's exactly this ''kid picks'' guy and can anybody tell me the title of one of his posts since I'm really interested and I want to see for myself what's his post about.
Sindya (EUW)
: Up to 10 FREE SKINS - GIVEAWAY! [ Winner announcement ]
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 27
In my opinion the first champion that needs an update in the assassin rework should be {{champion:107}} since his kit is really unbalanced and unhealthy. He has been reworked many times in the past but the reworks that he had received didn't have any success in balancing him out and making him more healthy. Having the ability to one-shot someone from stealth is not healthy for the game at all. The second champion would be {{champion:55}}. Her kit I guess is fine but her W should be changed. As a rioter said her W overlaps with a lot of other abilities in League of Legends and that ability doesn't bring anything unique and when you use it doesn't feel like an important ability to use. Maybe her Q could receive a change as well so it like works well with her W and because Riot could bring something fresh to the table since {{champion:55}} has a lot of potential and could be reworked in many ways. The third champion would be{{champion:91}}. In my opinion the case with {{champion:91}} is that if you don't get ahead then you are useless like every other assassin but a worse. For example the champions above: {{champion:55}} and {{champion:107}}- wouldn't prove as useful if they aren't ahead but they could bring something to the table, for example: {{champion:55}} can bring some teamfight potential even if she's behind and {{champion:107}} can take out a person even if he's not fed ( He'll take out the adc most of the times since it's the only one that can take out Kappa). {{champion:91}} is more like {{champion:107}} he's made for assassinating a squishy target and then if he has luck on his side or a flash he'll escape alive but in most cases he dies. It's another story when he's behind though. If he doesn't get his items or gets behind the enemy too much he probably won't even be able to kill their adc since their adc's probably going to do more damage than him. Also they should rework his passive in my opinion because when playing {{champion:91}} it just feels useless to me. I think the next topic we should give our thoughts to should be about the champions that Riot have announced they need a rework and are on the table for. ( I'm talking about the champion that need a solo rework not a class update like the assassin rework.)
: After Sion died
It happened to me as well and I bet if I go in a match with a Sion on the enemy team it'll happen again.
: What were some of the dumb or funny things you did when you was lower levels (unranked)
I remember when I was like level 19 and I just bought Jax. I went to mobafire to see a build or to have a idea of what to build on him and eventually I found a build. I went into a normal game as a top laner. The item that I would need to rush was {{item:3078}} since it's a core item. I often forgot to switch to other items after I bought {{item:3078}} and my build would look like this {{item:3111}} {{item:3078}} x5. ( And yes I would buy boots as well since I was a skilled player back at the time Kappa) ( Also this was back in the beggining of Season 3 ayy)

DIamondWannabe

Level 41 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion