Cypherous (EUW)
: Problem is, you can't prove it :P So until you can then its just you trying to claim the system does something that it doesn't
i can if u just cant understunt it is not my problem beacuse i have friends that they have gotten ban for 1 word like %%% bcs someone is trolling and i know guys that flame mothers fathers everything and they dont get it ask ur friends to the same think they will say
: i have 1 account and the name its darkostas195gr second this account it was from season 6 from then i have gotten perma ban on this account lol u look on a account that i have to play 3 years
why now u dont speak
Cypherous (EUW)
: > perma bans is from 1 word the bot system suck with the same parahp for justice fix that issues Yes it sucks, but it sucks less than the number of games you have to ruin to get a permaban so deal with it and stop being toxic :P
i am not toxic i have gotten 1 perma ban for flame and that perma was on the season 5 i have friends have been banned for 1 word second
Cypherous (EUW)
: I don't think you changed much if anything, its still a cluster%%%% of random crap, what is the point you're actually attempting to make here
Cypherous (EUW)
: Can you try wiring this in proper english because it looks like a jumble of words with very little actual meaning
: dude, i'd happily read what you are writing but i can't understand anything of that. if you want to make important posts you must use correct spelling and punctuation or your point won't be seen
sry for my bad english try to read now
: First of all improve the layout of your thread. It's horrible to read, and very few people would actually read this, me included.
sry for my bad english try to read now
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkkostas195Gr,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cXdRivvz,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T09:32:39.939+0000) > > U DONT KNOW WHAT I AM GONNA SPEAK ABOUT BCS I SAID TROLLERS I KNOW THE GAME MORE BETTER THAN U I PLAY FROM SEASON 3 U KIDDING ME I KNOW MORE WHAT IS HAPPENING ON COMMUNITY JUST LOOK WHAT I SAY AND THEN SAY UR OPINION Too bad i'm playing league since beta. Also, it's a little bit scary that you're playing since season 3 and you went from Silver to Bronze. PS : no idea how is this shitpost being upvoted, are you using secondary accounts to upvote yourself? {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
i have 1 account and the name its darkostas195gr second this account it was from season 6 from then i have gotten perma ban on this account lol u look on a account that i have to play 3 years
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkkostas195Gr,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cXdRivvz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-01T09:26:57.007+0000) > > just look what i say I had it looked up, by simply calling them "trollers" it means that you have no idea what you're talking about. An educated mind would call them for what they are : trolls.
U DONT KNOW WHAT I AM GONNA SPEAK ABOUT BCS I SAID TROLLERS I KNOW THE GAME MORE BETTER THAN U I PLAY FROM SEASON 3 U KIDDING ME I KNOW MORE WHAT IS HAPPENING ON COMMUNITY JUST LOOK WHAT I SAY AND THEN SAY UR OPINION
CJXander (EUNE)
: I've kinda stopped reading when you've mentioned "trollers", the rest is not even worth reading.
just look what i say
: are you choking bro , i legit laughed hard while reading
that its the truth bro i got bored of this shit teammates i want all of them get banned
Rioter Comments
: I'm afraid that is not going to happen. Sorry for the bad news, but Riot NEVER lifts rightfully given permanent suspensions for toxicity. It's called "permanent" for a reason. You can not get an exception, no one can. > unban me for 1 time and then dont do ti again You were already given exactly that chance when you had your 14 day ban. You can't get it again. > i had bad teams always That's not an excuse, everybody has bad team. But not everyone flames. Because flaming is still a decision, it doesn't just happen to you and no one else is forcing you to do it. You decide to do it. And you can always decide not to do it. But you didn't. You decided to flame, although you knew it's not allowed and although you knew that it leads to a permaban. That moment, when you did that, that's when you wasted the chance you are asking for right now. You already had this chance but decided not to use it. Now it's too late. Sorry for the very direct words, but he sooner you get used to the fact that your account is gone forever, the better, because there is no other option.
i got the perma without the 14 days ban
: un perma ban plz
{{champion:119}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {{summoner:14}} {{item:3400}}
Rioter Comments

Darkkostas195Gr

Level 71 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion