: Promos lost without playing 3 games
The system is simple, after you enter promo you need to play best of 3, that mean you need to win 2 games to promote and you are allowed to lose 1 game. so you need 2 wins in next 3 games to promote. If you lose 2 times you are out and lost promos, also dodging champion select in promos count as a lose. Your history show in last 3 rank games 2 lose and 1 win.
: Am i a dreamer or just crazy?
My dream https://i.gyazo.com/a141cbfc9f9099cf5d6a4b7eaf431cbf.png As for the winer, I don't really care if games are fun and not boring, I favorite G2 because of not boring, aggressive, crazy and fun play style, but I just want an EU team to win, no matter wich.
its më (EUW)
: I think splyce would win the Bo5 vs G2
> [{quoted}](name=its më,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=5qxA9rxW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-21T09:04:34.525+0000) > > I think splyce would win the Bo5 vs G2 I am fine with that, I like teams that play crazy that's why I like g2 style, but I don't have favorites and g were boring this tournament so if an eu team win worlds i don't really care which team is.
: The Fnatic comeback is historical imo. You say those matches sucked, but come on? Who are you to judge, man? You wouldn't stand there 5 mins of game :DD I had fun watching those matches and as a big fan of Rekkles and whole Fnatic = the exicitment was enormous. GG
> [{quoted}](name=suicidëBoy,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=5qxA9rxW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-20T21:12:01.247+0000) > > The Fnatic comeback is historical imo. You say those matches sucked, but come on? Who are you to judge, man? You wouldn't stand there 5 mins of game :DD I had fun watching those matches and as a big fan of Rekkles and whole Fnatic = the exicitment was enormous. GG I did not meant they sucked skill wise, but spectacle wise, at least for me as spectator I had more excitement in the way g2 played at msi and fnatic at last worlds then this groups stages, aggressive and more boldly then now. Especially after the great g2 vs fnc final I was expecting confidence and craziness and I was so happy that fnc adopted in their own way g2 style and made such exciting plays early game with crazy ganks and lvl 3-4 dives. But somehow they got scared in groups fnc and g2 also, first 3 games in groups where super boring for both team for my preference, no matter one lost and the other won. But I understood in after games interviews that some how the lpl and lck crashed them in scrims so I assume they got their confidence lowered. Fnc indeed last 3 games were spectacular and amazing but that type of plays and craziness I expected from start, and especially from G2, instead G2 had 7 boring games and FNC had 3 boring games then finally 3 exciting games after they got scared they can not qualify and they finally start playing aggressive and crazy style. So all i am saying it's about the spectacle not results or skills, for example I was never an SKT and faker fan becuase i always hated their play style so boring and I don't care they win cause where to boring and i didn tach worlds for many years because of the boring style, but last 3 years especially last year and this one became fun again. So same in here the g2 first 3 wisn where super boring so i don't care were win we're nto excited for me, as a fan and spectator I was so happy the meta became so crazy with 3-4 flex pick and crazy champions like akali and sylas so those players can make spectacle, sadly this worlds meta became boring as years ago when SKT dominated, irony was SKT was more exciting and fun to watch this year then g2 and fnc sice they played more crazy and boldly. anyway hope they will be different in bo5, and i am still proud of them they got all 3 out of groups as I am eu fan not one team fan
Rioter Comments
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Finally after 6 years of playing
My last champ brought (have all champions for years) was Viktor, then of course etch new release champ.
Žèd (EUW)
: Cant Log in after switching accounts?
maybe cause is schedule maintenance that is every week (one week patch day, one week maintenance) for of last couple of years ? also press the |!| button ? https://i.gyazo.com/500d40cea8339ea4acd11fb9e282d1d0.png
: i used to think the same way as you did. then 9 years have passed and a majority of changes i saw were buggy ones that noone asked for.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=lP6KXkr0,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-08T16:26:43.424+0000) > > i used to think the same way as you did. > then 9 years have passed and a majority of changes i saw were buggy ones that noone asked for. Depends from what point of view you are talking about. Form your experience or from generals problems ? If I talk from my experience, game and client where alright, except of major bugs that riot admit, put them in the "!" button and fixed them pretty fast, I never had other major problems. I never had problems to get crash inside client or in game, to be dc from game, to have freezing in game, weird fps or ms spikes, problems to pick or lock summoners, runes, champions in champion select. So for personal experience the game was alright and client was ok except it's kinda slow in shope menu and loot menu, but it's not super game braking. Also all my friends in my circle, trusted friends not acquaintances found online, they also never had major problems same as me, but we are people that knwo to use our computers, keep them fresh and clean. Also I know from my experience with 20 years into computers that some people have windows installed on their computers for years + alot of shit programs on, you sure it's client that do problems or your computer ? so again you are talking from your experience and your circle of friends experience or have concrete data that majority have problems and rito give no shit ? since if I am talking from my experience and my circle of friends experience the game its 98% alright and client is 90% alright, but same as you I can't come on boards and praise riot every week about their good job because I see people like you with problems, but you should also see people like me without problems. conclusion is only RIOT has the real statistics of problems on their client base on customers real complain to support, and then they make a business decision to take or not take actions based on the quantity of people with problems and if those problems are relay on RIOT side or not, in the end they are not IT computer repair company to fix users windows. To say some students can fix the game, imply the riot engineers can't, but maybe they are not trying to since the problem feedback its not so big as some people keep when on boards or reddit, riot has millions of players if 100 players whine seems a lot but this definitely not majority, especially if many of them they just like to go with the train of whining. You need to understand the game serve so many computers simultaneos so it's crazy to make it work for erybody, this client it's more than an landing page before game start, it handle much more stuff, also you need to understand corporation mentality, some time people that work there are not let to do stuff, they need to do what they are told to do not what they wish, but I assure you artists, coders, engineers that work on such big companies like riot are competent and smart people, so some students will definitely not do a better job as you offensive and rude implay. Also as the RIOT themself admitted long ago the game rise in popularity unexpected fast so they start building new features on old platform, also when they made the "new" client this one we are using now, they wanted to be windows XP backwards compatible, so they build it using old version of Chromium, which is something to praise not blame riot by trying to give even the poorest player other the chance to enjoy the game on their very old computers as long as they could, sacrificing stability some time. Now because it's almost impossible to stay backward compatible with old OS so long, they cut the support for XP and I think for vista also (not sure) so they can make a new client base on new Chromium, the new client its already in tests, and some people already start to receive bits on it I got mine yesterday https://i.gyazo.com/d897e4a818f382e7921bee8c6e16bd73.jpg So maybe they ignored working and keep patching old and obsolete client because it's more easy and better business to invest and create a client from scratch then to keep fix old one, so they ignored the client (maybe a bit to long, definitely not 9 years since a new client was already made some years back) to create a new fresh client without XP compatibility base on new Chromium with maybe will answer majority of problems that SOME players have with the old "new" client.
Shaft (EUNE)
: Does anyone else have this beautiful client or is it just me
it came for me yesterday, still like in your case just the login stuf, then it's the default client
: how long until riot hires a student that fixes their client?
You can get together with that amazing student and make a better game and become billionaires ! People don't stay together to approve this type of posts because are insulting, this type of posts are not about flaming RIOT it's about insulting smart engineer and coders that work for RIOT. Everybody come online and smach there keyboards and throw insults thinking they are smarter, thinking they understand such complex game as League (and other similars games) that need to be compatible and work for millions of players simultaneos, everyone now is a coder cause they did some classes in school and think they can make it better. To say silly things like they don't want to fix stuff and they want to keep community angry is being every smart person imaginations, total ilogic and nonsense
duh7 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=O0OpVjfH,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T10:15:55.900+0000) > > it's because people (that didn't play clash) complaining of lags and bad quality games during last clash tests, so they put other games on waiting time to be sure, but well people are never happy, if they would let you play and you had lag you would complain, now you was in waiting time you complain about it > > always somebody will be unhappy They shuld not fk up any games to put clash on work. So hard to put new server only for that shiit? Money? They have milions from skinns.
> [{quoted}](name=duh7,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=O0OpVjfH,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T15:50:16.843+0000) > > They shuld not fk up any games to put clash on work. So hard to put new server only for that shiit? Money? They have milions from skinns. I don't think you realize how a complex game like this work. Also you got some waiting time in playing games for 3 hours in 2 days vs lags and problems that you had with past clash, get over it
: i'd like to play with someone i know and i only have (at best) a team of 4 :(
> [{quoted}](name=MirirLightHammer,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=R8MpTe9l,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T13:24:27.052+0000) > > i'd like to play with someone i know and i only have (at best) a team of 4 :( you will be surprised you will find nice chill people out there that you can enjoy play on voice with, sure you will also find some degenerates, but if you filter them abit you can find nice people.
: New boards section for Lore
I don't understand what you want ? If you want to discuss the lore you can do it in normal boards, if you want to create and invent some lore you can do it in creations & concepts or even in fanfiction If you want a page where lore is put together, the league univers with everything league related lore+art exist in a nice website. https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_GB/
FlameClub (EUNE)
: About gameplay overall!
25 minutes game is normal for games now, games are short and fast now you can tray just playing your lane ok, not losing it or wing it and that's it, you don't need to win a game to train, also gp is most safe top blind pick and he is super safe on lane, so if you say laning phase is bad expecting you will do better in team fights you playing him wrong.
: Its because of clash, once clash event is over it should be okay again. Whenever they bring out a new mode they always break the game in some way.
> [{quoted}](name=Give Me Janna,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=F0FMxyOO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-06T19:58:08.635+0000) > > Its because of clash, once clash event is over it should be okay again. Whenever they bring out a new mode they always break the game in some way. this time they did not break the game, was intentional to avoid having lags and people in clash and also in others mode to have a bad quality game, like this they made people that don't play clash wait but after the wait was over games were smooth + clash was smoot, was a trade off to have a good clash test and majority to be happy of course you can't make everybody happy so, you need to make the most of players happy
: [9.19] [EUW] Wrong font color in post game lobby
yeah i have same in last period, don't knwo when it started
: well, i don't really care about it as i don't have a team of 5 but if they manage to pull it off without screwing the servers i'd be happy XD
> [{quoted}](name=MirirLightHammer,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=R8MpTe9l,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-07T10:50:17.539+0000) > > well, i don't really care about it as i don't have a team of 5 but if they manage to pull it off without screwing the servers i'd be happy XD its very easy to find a team if you want, on discord servers is the best, you can find a team in 5 min, just play a test game and keep search till you find some people you get along and have same attitude in the game and enjoy
NLG Aero (EUW)
: EUW next Clash tournament
I assume in couple of days they will release a summary on how things were going during the test (they did it last time) Then I hope they will give at least an approximation on next beta test, I really hope things went well and they will full release it next year, already 2 years since first try :(
: What sorcery is this?
I hope they manage to full release it next year and not to the end of the year :/ Already 2 years since first try of release :(
11wildy (EUW)
: Yeah, many less bugs because the rest of the server barely got to play. I had a 40 minute queue time because of this clash shit. -.-
> [{quoted}](name=11wildy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=O0OpVjfH,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T04:46:26.576+0000) > > Yeah, many less bugs because the rest of the server barely got to play. I had a 40 minute queue time because of this clash shit. -.- it's because people (that didn't play clash) complaining of lags and bad quality games during last clash tests, so they put other games on waiting time to be sure, but well people are never happy, if they would let you play and you had lag you would complain, now you was in waiting time you complain about it always somebody will be unhappy
: Ok, so let's say my main account got banned. I just leveled up a new one and i decide to go into clash and how the fk i'm a cheater? xD
> [{quoted}](name=ÐÆÙsLØSmurf,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=UNoUAB5w,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T01:21:07.634+0000) > > Ok, so let's say my main account got banned. I just leveled up a new one and i decide to go into clash and how the fk i'm a cheater? xD In first rules of clash when was first released people with banned accounts or dishonorable accounts under honor lvl 2 were forbidden to participate in clash on smurfs. In new rules they changed many things. Now in the new rules I see they let people play on second accounts if main ones have honor under lvl 2 so I assume its same rule if they get main banned. Condition is that those second accounts to not be smurfs. They define smurfs as "You are smurfing in Clash if you are playing on an account that is ranked more than 2 divisions lower than your highest-ranked account" https://i.gyazo.com/2b4a1af8341f58c54c3f2c59dbb5ccb1.png So to answer your question if your main account got banned you can participate in clash after you rise the rank on the second account at least one division far then then banned account, say silver if main was gold, gold if main was platinum etc. To answer more precisely, if your banned account was platinum and the new leveled one is only silver, you are a cheater since you will compete versus far far more inferior skilled players and it will not be fair for them. Still when or if clash will be permanently release, and if it will be same as they said first time every 2 weekends, at beginning of season the not fair teams will happen becuase some people play a lot of rank in beginning of season and others wait till end of season to rank up, so huge difference of skills will happen in clash in first 2-3 months of the season where platinums that got soft reseted in silver will face real silvers. (unless they have a counter measurement for this thing and they will take into account last season rank, or average last season+this season rank or whatever)
: Info source? Sounds like nonsense
> [{quoted}](name=ÐÆÙsLØSmurf,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=UNoUAB5w,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-07T00:40:14.368+0000) > > Info source? Sounds like nonsense it's nonsense if you cheat in a tournament to get banned for it ? and your team get striped for the prize because they win it (even if they didn't know you are a smurf) with having a cheater ? clash rules https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000951548#SMS smurfing https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001259787 extract from the page https://i.gyazo.com/7972b3dfc8e3d1ed30578938354b5408.png
0megon (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=O0OpVjfH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-06T23:02:34.874+0000) > > 1) clash was a beta test, so bugs cna happen > 2) every softwares have bugs no matter how complex they are > 3) instead of beeign super stressed that you can't change summoner's you could ask fast trynd to go jungle NOT IDEAL but at least him in jungle with smite and you ghost+ heal top as ZAC would been a better outcome One of my teammates did not get moved to picking phase(he got stuck in scouting) and when he tried to relog he got 16k players in queue... What is the point of beta testing, when there were multiple tests and the same problems still happen. I am sure that people could understand that there are bugs and problems if they tried to keep on the announced schedule of one clash every two weeks, but they are trying to make clash happen for year and a half and it is not like they are trying to make some gamebreaking changes.
> [{quoted}](name=0megon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=O0OpVjfH,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-07T00:28:50.230+0000) > > One of my teammates did not get moved to picking phase(he got stuck in scouting) and when he tried to relog he got 16k players in queue... What is the point of beta testing, when there were multiple tests and the same problems still happen. > > I am sure that people could understand that there are bugs and problems if they tried to keep on the announced schedule of one clash every two weeks, but they are trying to make clash happen for year and a half and it is not like they are trying to make some gamebreaking changes. What are you talking about ? they waited 1 year because they worked to fix the problem and then they made other beta test to test if this time will work. Good news is it worked pretty smooth and ok, no lags, no bugs for majority of players (according to only few comparison on boards + nobody i knew had problems) In first tries and beta tests everything was so messy, first try euw didn't work and eune half players didn't got in games, second try everybody had lags and crashes, so this time worked quite well and smooth, with small exceptions ,in this case sadly your team were the exceptions that had bad luck.
: Smurfing isn't bannable. Boosting is bannable so just ignore them
> [{quoted}](name=ÐÆÙsLØSmurf,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=UNoUAB5w,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-06T18:14:45.903+0000) > > Smurfing isn't bannable. Boosting is bannable so just ignore them smurfing is legal and not bannable in normal games, rank etc, but it's punished in clash, if you are caught as smurf in clash you wil be banned and your team will lose the prize they got
Ratatouka (EUW)
: people are abusing clash's tier system
- so what you people imagine ? - you really imagine they can eliminate smurfs only with an phone activation when you can buy with 10 euro a new phone number and with 100 euro activate 10 accounts ? of course some crazy people outhere will make many strategy to abuse system - of course there wil be silver or lower players (not surfs ) + diamonds to abuse system BUT ALSO some time not to abuse system but they are just friends with different skills that can finally play competitive together since they can't do rank. ************** **how some crazy ppl can easy abuse system so super easy** - at the time you activate your account to avoid detection you need to activate your higher tier account (done) - next season doesn't matter if you have other accounts higher tier that your activate one you should still play on the activate account and difference in rank matter only at activation day, so your silver-gold activate account is LEGIT even if you have a second account DIAMOND but that was lower than the activate one at time of activations (asked support they confirmed) - so next season (when hopefully clash will be release for good) lose all placement games with your diamond account and hope you get silver or gold then STOP PLAYING RANK. - play rank on a second account if you still want to brag beeign diamond and keep the activate one as low as you can - for more abuse play 50 rank games on the activate account with troll champs you never play, this will accomplish 2 things, you will not rise in rank and stay gold (so you get skin) + enemy if they don't check your op.gg (to see past seasons) they will check the scouting phase most played champs and ban trolls champs that you don't play anyway so you will waste bans, nobody would ban against you since you played your chamsp on your second account. (welcome clash only accounts like aram only accounts ) - if clash will be enable forever every 2 weeks in weekends like first time they wanted to do it, in beginning of season games wil already be crap since players after getting 10 placement games if they don't play rank and wait till end of seasons (as some already do) they will also be lower rank the the actual rank CONCLUSION Is a video game, sure is competitive in rank, sure it's even more competitive tournament style in clash, but just chill and have fun it's not your life, it's not your job, it's a VIDEOGAME Just chill because crazy people that want to win in anyway they can abusing system they WILL ALWAYS BE present and nobody can stop them 100% no matter what method they use so some of you from millions of players will probably be vs ABUSER TEAMS
: Riot came up with an idea to make clash more fun to play.
1) clash was a beta test, so bugs cna happen 2) every softwares have bugs no matter how complex they are 3) instead of beeign super stressed that you can't change summoner's you could ask fast trynd to go jungle NOT IDEAL but at least him in jungle with smite and you ghost+ heal top as ZAC would been a better outcome
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Are bathroom breaks possible?
Well if you play games with tournament code there's pause possibility, so the code exist, don't know in such intense and stressful game why they don't implement pause at least in ranked games. They can make it to be fair to everyone - maybe everyone to have 1 min pause or something like that - not pause in important moments they can make so you can't pause if somebody was in a fight for last 30 seconds or something like that, also they already have code for this to detect this.
: Let me guess, you're a Garen main right? Let me answer your question with another question. Did you ever play Rumble?
> [{quoted}](name=TheBrokeRogue,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=smgJN0vQ,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-09-11T10:38:07.564+0000) > > Let me guess, you're a Garen main right? Let me answer your question with another question. Did you ever play Rumble? lol, what rumble or garen main has to do with what you say about a champ with maybe longest cooldowns in game, you say he has very low cooldowns this is not about interpretation or taking side it's just plain numbers facts as another user already show them to you and made a comparison yasuo-garen, which is ok only for cd comparative reason since all other comparison are useless since they are two extremely different champions, garen is an usls les champ that can be played above gold and yasuo is a champion that can be played above (which i don't think is op as the thread creator say but definitely more ready to be played in this current state of game then useless garen)
: That's funny. {{champion:86}} Has the same problem, or his cooldown starts when he activates his ability instead of going into cooldown after. And Garen is the poster boy for not much having cooldowns.
> [{quoted}](name=TheBrokeRogue,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=smgJN0vQ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-09T15:42:56.577+0000) > > That's funny. {{champion:86}} Has the same problem, or his cooldown starts when he activates his ability instead of going into cooldown after. And Garen is the poster boy for not much having cooldowns. wtf are you talking about ? did you ever played garen ?
Rioter Comments
: Man Warcraft 3 was such a good game .... Also it was the period when the DLC s were true DLC s not garbage cut content like nowadays. Frozen Throne was my childhood and custom maps were so good at that time
> [{quoted}](name=EmeraldCaster,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KXAN3OIp,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-04T20:55:52.581+0000) > > Man Warcraft 3 was such a good game .... > Also it was the period when the DLC s were true DLC s not garbage cut content like nowadays. > Frozen Throne was my childhood and custom maps were so good at that time Well can't say if I would like it now or not, but back then I really hated it and for me was huge disappointment, and I tell you why. - first of I grow up with z80 games so by the time of warcraft 3 I was long time gamer and was 21 years old. - I was there when warcraft 1 was launched (13 years old), I waited very eager for warcraft 2 after seeing articles and screenshots of it in video games magazines (like pc game) I was happy when arrived and I love it and was way better than wc1 with many good improvements. - RTS genre was my favorite and I played them all, warcraft, command and conquer, starcraft and so on, and ofcourse I played all genres other and so so many games - so by the time warcraft 3 arrived, i was long time gamer, very knowledgeable in rts games and all other games, so I knew exactly what I like and don't like, what graphik I like palystal etc, and most important I was already an adult. What me and my games friend, my best friend that we knwo each other for more than 30 years and we played so many games together, what we hated about warcraft 3 when we installed it and we were together to test it. - first impact was the graphik, we hated that over the years periods of graphics appeared when new technologies were invented and games exaggerated the graphics (as in explosions, shiny stuff, sparkles, particles, lasers), we always hated shiny particles, and lasers and fireworks that don't really have a purpose to the gameplay just to make everything shinier and sparkle. Already in that era after 2000, things were changing from the 90s and a new period of graphic appeared and already we were disgusted by some new games with shiny stuff that have no place ther. So when we installed and opened wc3 first reaction was omg they ruin it, they went with shiny wagon shiny particles that had no place in their was absolutely no reason for them. Me and my friend loved real stuff, c&c and red alert where rts with modern weapons and tanks, no shiny particles, wc1 and wc2 people with axes chopping out trees, made boats, age of empires same things, and starcraft 1 was shiny and lasers and craziness, but that was different since that was all based on sci fi universe so there those things made sene where not there just to make the game shinier not orcs cutting down trees with axe and make shiny particles coming over when you hit the tree it as hitting metal on metal covered in gun powder. - then since our motto was "we love a game for gameplay nor graphik" we keep playing since even we hated the graphik we could just love the gameplay and not care aobutthe graphik, but we came over the most disgusting thing in an RTS for us, the HERO! , we knew right there that it's the end of RTs genre, (and it was since then few titles appeared, c&c and red alert were killed, total annihilation had supreme commander as sequel which was great but few fans, starcraft 2 appeared after 1000 years and had a niche fanbase with few players, literary RTS genre died at large scale and except a niche of players everybody moved to other games. That wc3 HERO made a mockery of RTS, the rts was never about one unit that its so important was always about massive units that go together and fight you never cared if one unit died, that hero was so strong and so important that transformed the game into an rpg with supportive units around not an rts. (now don't get me wrong, others rts had special units, like tanya or crazy ivan or the engineers in c&c-red alert francize, but man these units were different not so strong and so important like the HERO, also I did not hate RPG-s I loved diablo 1 was amazing and other rpgs in that times, but I just wanted to keep things separate and not transform rts into an rpg with additional units around. - those above where the 2 main things, the hero and the graphik, but other things were in there, thing is after 1 day for 6-8h of play we uninstalled it and never installed it again since then so I don't remember all details from 18 years ago, and all I wanted was from top of my head what I still remember from 18 years ago. -funny is that things that me and my friend hated about wc3 it's what others were impressed about wc3, but many were kids 10-12-14 years old that just started to play more serious games, and that shines caught their eyes and where wowowo so amazing graphics compared to old ugly wc2, also the story of hero they got caught in it because they didn't experience many years before of rts
IMedusaI (EUW)
: Fans going to Athens
#stormsAthens Lets See Them Pentakills!
MrSirenee (EUNE)
: I have 2800 hrs on Dota 2 , what makes league better ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIqcy80JlKI
: League Eternals (yet another Forum-Thread)
> > It's like saying you only get your ranked border after paying 5 bucks. don't jinx it ! it might happen one day
Jasdebi (EUNE)
: Aery can be seen while Teemo is invisible
it's a good way to find a teemo if aery fly from him and back, also comet do same except comments don't go back don't knwo if it's bug or intended but it's here for ages, I personally like it
Eesti Eune (EUNE)
: Ranked league points
you don't lose 50lp after losing promos, you lose normal lp/game lost after every game but you don't see it since the graphics don't show lp in promos, and after you fail the promo you see the **total of lp you lost for all the games minus the lp you gain for the wins **, Example: in a division promo (3games) if you **lose one** - **win one** - **lose one** you get back to 75-80lp. If you lose straight 2 games in a raw you go down to 55-60 lp.
: What would the diffreant creatures in LoL taste like? (Nasty)
Sub Spice (EUW)
: What exactly does "Unlock with 2 tokens and 1 champion Permanent" mean?
with 2 champion mastery shards/tokens + a champion shard or permanent (that's like a shard but you don't need be to unlock it) or some Be (blue essence) you unlock champion mastery 6
: Adding a new game mode
Like you get matched with 5 players in team and 5 enemy players, and have 1v1 games your team players vs enemy player, then 2v2, 3v3 etc, then in the end a classic 5v5 and you win points for each confrontation (maybe less for 1v1 and more as number of players grow) that go to the team and in the end team with the most points win ? I would love that, some form of expanded clash tournament.
Holten (EUW)
: At this point I'm just muting all
I play this game around 3 months after was released, 2-3 weeks before Morde was released. I did not started it as a kid or very young and grow up with it, I was 28 back then, 38 now, so doing it for almost 10 years as full adult. Playing games and being involved in games professionally and as an hoby all my life. Toxicity started years ago and keep increased, I can say last 2 years escalated more than before, don't knwo if last 6 months were even worse because I almost quit the game after almost 10 years because of this, but I started playing only with "/fullmute all" 90% of my games which keep me in the game and brought me some joy back. ********** There's a number of factors that contributed to toxicity over the years, some more some less. I will try list some personal opinions why this happened. - **Old game, old fan base** I found out about dota 1 game (the warcraft 3 mod, very very late because I loved wc1 and wc2 but hated wc3). When I tried to give it a try and play it I couldn't believe how toxic the community was, was first time I ever experienced such disgusting behavior from a community, was first time I uninstalled a game so fast without thinking twice. Well after almost 10 years we can easy say League got to that level of toxicity or even pass way over it, for sure If I didn't play this game for 10 years I would never start playing it now or in last 2-3 years because of this. So maybe a factor for toxicity its the age of the game, maybe this type of team games that people become very competitive while playing create an old community that can't accept mistakes anymore, or playstiles different that what community deem fit and new players also go in the toxicity wagon very fast. - **Introduction of division instead of elo** (I personally like divisions more) Coincidence or not things start to get more toxic since season 3, I think introduction of divisions instead of elo is a factor that added to that toxicity. Divisions are nice visual representation of the elo, because give people a better sense of progress (or non progress). You are more motivated to get gold, platinum or more from silver then to get to 2678elo from 2134elo. In the same time people get more frustrated, become more competitive and also more toxic when they knwo they lost promos to xDivision, dropped back to xDivision, then when they dropped to 2456elo from 2476elo. Also when elo existed was a public leder and for example at elo equivalent to gold today you were on 1.xxx.xxx milion place on server. It's more frustrating and you can become more toxic (and less forgiven to people mistakes) to drop from gold 1 to gold 3 in 1 day then to drop in one day from place 1.545.234 to place 1.544.823. - **Introduction of tribunal** While some people contradict me and say it has nothing to do with rise of toxicity, I strongly believe toxicity escalated very fast after introduction of Tribunal, actually weeks after release, was first time when I start getting angry in game because of chat. The spamming of "report" started and was terrible, I think even worse than today, they start spam report for everything, ignite instead of exhaust, heal instead of barrier or barrier instead of heal, flash instead of ghost (on some champions back then like Nasus, you were noob and flamed and reported if you took flash and not ghost). Coincidence or not ? I strongly think this added to toxicity, because form this "report" spam players started to fight in chat and the community started to split in "just a game, I have fun" and "omg reported, this is competitive game take it seriously" - **Streamers of pro players/high elo players and guides** Streams of good players started to become popular also websites with build guides. Problem with those was that so many players instead to understand the reason for a build, to adapt to the situation in a game, they blind copy the guides or high elo players builds. Toxicity went in two directions from this Other players flaming the ones that copy the guides and not build something that is necessary for that particular game (ex grievous wounds items) and the player in question response was "stfu did you watch x player stream noobs ?!" and other lost their mind and fight begins. Most common the players that copy without thinking guides/streamers flame others for daring to adapt to game situation and not building the guide/streamer build "hahaha x item on x champ, noob!, report!" - ** Modern streamers ** Modern ways of internet is that toxicity and craziness attract views, if you are polite chill streamer usually you have low viewers, so many of most known streamers are very toxic or act very toxic for the fans. They have or act cocky attitude when it's never their fault and always point on the screen on somebody on their team and start screaming on stream "look at this guy, look at him, omgggg" In this case players don't copy builds, they copy the toxic behavior, and so much of today toxicity come from idea it's anyone else fault (players, riot, matchmaking) but themself. - **Frustration from years of play in "undeserved" divisions** Already said the game beeign to old, players blaming anyone else but themself, all this combine create players that played for years in low divisions that they think they're better than that, so this accumulate frustration and they snap at every small thing, and these players are not few. - **New breed of gamers** In so many years new generation of gamers emerged, wich my personal feeling is they have respect for nothing and nobody, they are spoiled and think they deserve everything. Winning a game is not like in old days because they are good but because they deserve it, lose a game = garbage company (how dare you to make a game where I don't win all time ?) / = garbage teammates Internet for them is not a place that "you should not take serious", is a place where you **must **not take serious and you must troll, speak in memes and have no human decency or regard for anyone else but yourself, put this attitude in a game and you have so much toxicity and "report" spam for so many hilarious reasons. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
Kravixman (EUNE)
: You would be supprised how many desperate and cute girls would settle for a fat-ugly male if his pay check is fat also. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kravixman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=On6QAi2G,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T18:22:41.698+0000) > > You would be supprised how many desperate and cute girls would settle for a fat-ugly male if his pay check is fat also. > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} you missed the point, he hitted on his female therapist, so I assume he will not hit on a male one, and to make it even safer make it an ugly man
: Im doing boxing at the moment once a week and weight training 4 days a week, I feel really good during my workout but after that I go back to feeling bad I had psychosis for a few years and I was hospitalised a few times during my episodes, I stopped taking my anti psychotics (Olanzapine) and I havent had any symptoms for about 6 months now I tried speaking to a professional, but after talking to her for a few minutes I started coming onto her and she eventually asked me to leave, I was really out of touch with reality and done a lot of embarrassing things that I havent got over yet, I think its a big part of my anxiety I have now
> [{quoted}](name=SinaloaCartel,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=On6QAi2G,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-09-02T18:12:53.996+0000) > > Im doing boxing at the moment once a week and weight training 4 days a week, I feel really good during my workout but after that I go back to feeling bad > I had psychosis for a few years and I was hospitalised a few times during my episodes, I stopped taking my anti psychotics (Olanzapine) and I havent had any symptoms for about 6 months now > I tried speaking to a professional, but after talking to her for a few minutes I started coming onto her and she eventually asked me to leave, I was really out of touch with reality and done a lot of embarrassing things that I havent got over yet, I think its a big part of my anxiety I have now psychosis /sʌɪˈkəʊsɪs/ Learn to pronounce noun a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality. > I had psychosis for a few years and I was hospitalised a few times during my episodes, I stopped taking my anti psychotics (Olanzapine) and I havent had any symptoms for about 6 months now you sure ? maybe now you imagine writing on boards but in fact you just smack your desk on an imaginary keyboard! > I tried speaking to a professional, but after talking to her for a few minutes I started coming onto her and she eventually asked me to leave, I was really out of touch with reality and done a lot of embarrassing things that I havent got over yet, I think its a big part of my anxiety I have now fat-ugly male therapist next time ?
: I stopped taking my anti depressants
Try play soloq rank, that usually boos people morale and cure depression, people as you can read on so many post on boards are super happy and excited after playing League special Ranked. You are in the best place and game for a depressed person, keep it up!
RtMania (EUNE)
: Probably this is a glitch or i just wasted 8 days.
: what chat? can you give me a bit of information on this please?
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=9gtMPRci,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T15:26:20.516+0000) > > what chat? can you give me a bit of information on this please? the new loading screen that has the flipping cards on it was meant to be interactive with an interactive chat while game was loading https://youtu.be/iC2dyGqpb_8?t=9 but they postponed the chat and released just the flipping cards https://i.gyazo.com/2bce99c10385ae8b06b0bbb2ca4d293c.png https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/03/ask-riot-loading-screen-chat/ what i am saying is that a chat don't knwo how good it is since people wish for mute in champion select chat also as in game cause comunity its to toxic, so since loading screen already has the capabilities to be interactive as having a chat and flipping cards, it can easy have a basic old game which i think it's better than a chat
: i could name more, by why would i? xD this is actually a cool idea tho
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=9gtMPRci,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T15:23:45.782+0000) > > i could name more, by why would i? > xD > > > this is actually a cool idea tho yes better then the chat that they fail anyway to add
xxxXFANXxxx (EUNE)
: Mini client games
I would love it, better than the chat they planned to add and months later it's still not available
: like league of pac-man xD
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=9gtMPRci,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-02T15:16:05.804+0000) > > like league of pac-man > > xD snake! or tetris!
: HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE
mmr it's the real number for match making, the divisions are just visual representation to give people a motivation to play in season 1 and 2 they show you the elo, which was for example 2456elo, winning or losing 20elo was nothing, it did not motivated you to have 2476elo after win or made you upset to have 2435elo after lose, where just random numbers that went up and down, so they made an visual approximation for those numbers in form of silver, gold, platinum etc to make people have a sense of win or lose, it's a better sense of win to promote from silver 2 to silver 1 then have 2456elo transformed into 2476elo, and a better sense of lose if you demote than just a number going down. so what you see silver 1, gold 2 etc it does not mean to much silver 1 its pretty close to gold 2 if someone have good mmr and other have bad mmr, the matchmaking try to approximate an average mmr for the team as you can see in your game in qwestion game https://i.gyazo.com/71a4d31fb7ad857a8be03886ae5c304e.png also keep in mind the matchmaking search very close to your mmr people, if it's a shortage of players and waiting start to be to long then it start to expand the search going far away from your mmr, you play at 2-3am in morning so it's not the best time to have perfect mmr macmackin since there are less people playing at this time (the level 37lvl one, it's unranked player they are assumed beeign around silver 1-2 mmr)
: > [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1dGkRfwL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-31T11:34:46.799+0000) > > 1. I am sure if you share the logs they will be disgusting toxic and not just you telling them that you wish to play with the nocturne > > 2. So what you want RIOt to do to Nocturn ban him ? for what for afk in a video game ? you know this thing call life ? there's million reason why you need to leave a game for things that you could not anticipate before starting the game. If he really feed enemy and intentionally go afk then there's a report for that but it's way harder to be detected then your flame. You are just one of them, player which is going afk in many games and tilt others, and yeah, I shared full log of this game.
> [{quoted}](name=Memelord Shuky,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1dGkRfwL,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-31T11:57:15.157+0000) > > You are just one of them, player which is going afk in many games and tilt others, and yeah, I shared full log of this game. Funny how hard is for somebody to understand that if you have an opinion n that matter doesn't mean you are involved, no I tend to not go afk since I have a lucky life that it's not controlled, also i am lucky with internet that failed maybe one time in 2-3 years. Regardes that i will never hesitate to leave a videogame if an important life problem apear. ********* In regard with feeding, well people like you that keep say "omg i got chat banned and feeders still playing" what is so hard to understand that you can't ban people in left and right for playing bad, and while you have the option to not flame, somebody if he play bad he just do there's no option in that, and is so hard to detect somebody playing bad intentionally vs just scan a chat log for flame.
Show more

DelusionalPillow

Level 53 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion