Rioter Comments
: ***
yi has the highest base ms in game and trynd also has a high one. if the movespeed of zeal will get buffed thier base ms can get nerfed
BlackNYBeer (EUNE)
: Ye give adc basic 1000 movement speed
a basic counter to the never ending mobility there is in the game right now
Silisa (EUNE)
: Buff a whole class without considering the impact on the game as a whole? What could possibly go wrong. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
i thought about the impact and it won't be horrible (i think) move speed is a skill stat when it comes to self peeling so it will be better than just pure defenses. also maybe the numbers can be different i just made an example, there aren't many not-adc champs that build zeal, and usually they build only phantom so it can be balanced around that
Rioter Comments
: Its not a good thing to make such a thing to the creep score. It basicly becomes an inaccurate gold counter. if you really want a gold counter then you should directly display the gold income from objectives there.
No need for gold counter I meant that the same with monsters that give different cs because their gold value is different, so it should be with the cannon minion because it worth more gold. It will help understand how much gold more or less the champion has.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: If there's no autofill, you know how long it's gonna take to find someone willing to play support?
What I said is make autofill an option...
Rioter Comments
: So Ezreal got Love, now give Ezreals Love, some Love too (Lux rework?)
I think that the idea to make her procing her passive with aa is her counter... Without that she can sit 2 miles away from everyone and bring out tons of damage The same idea with brand e range
WGF Est (EUNE)
: Watch & Earn II Bug
Had the same problem... To go around it log out and then start watching the stream/vod again, it will give you a message that you need to login for the rewards. Log in and then you suppose to get the message that you are watching for the rewards
: Couple of Champ Concept Ideas from Already made lore
There's also the ruined king... He appeared in the lores of many champs from the shadow isles
Kannu (EUW)
: [8.18] Empty emote wheel in ARAM
Had this bug in every game mode few patches ago... It just happens randomly.
: Veigars R must look more dangerous and must not be so shallow
I agree with you... His current ult looks better
Lari (EUNE)
: About Odyssey Onslaught
How did you get to onslaught anyway???
: Practice tool with runes
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Low crit item costs were also part of the issue with ADCs.
I know... But i think that the prices right now are too high for what you get for them... You usually will go to 60% or 120% and because of that ie shouldn't cost 3700 g but less... And maybe reduce also the cost of the zeal items by 100 g
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: This is deliberate. I was trying to find the reason from Riot, but couldn't. As far as i remember this was made to be a more reliable mid-game combination when you have 2 crit items. 50% crit is pretty coin-flippy, pushing it towards 60% makes it a bit more reliable. With 25% crit change it works best when you have 100% crit, but with 30% you're fine at 60. I would also guess, this kinda makes ADCs less late-game powerhouse and make builds a bit more open.
Ye but a normal crit build is 2 zeal items and ie... And that makes you waste 20% crit chance for nothing So if it was intended they should lower the price on the crit items by a bit
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Demigod1423 (EUNE)
: new mana rune
Maybe they should replace manaflow band with presence of mind, and put a different rune in the precision tree... I think pom doesn't belong to the precision tree... If you say it is a good mana rune
Rismosch (EUW)
: There is a rune in the yellow tree that does exactly that.
Ye i know... But not all champs want to take the precision tree, it gives attack speed and well... Ryze won't make use of it will he?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Demigod1423

Level 114 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion