tolisk99 (EUNE)
: Game is not fun anymore.
I think so as well. In the last months the game became anti fun to play. Even with 5 premade friends it`s not the same anymore.
efol00 (EUNE)
: LeBlanc is totally bananas at the moment!
You were probably tilted and that's why you made this post. If we talk about LB that way then what about Zed who is the dumbest champion I have ever seen. With the change of QSS ad carries are f.cked. P.S. Don't you dare give me that bullshit about his nerfs. When he is f.cking unbalanced what do you expect buffs? ( to all zed "mains" )
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Cenke (EUNE)
: LBFBAF. In other words LeBlanc Fucking Broken As Fuck. Yes 2 times "FUCK"
LeBlanc`s early game is strong if you let her to poke you. As soon as you play defensive you are not having problems with her. When I play against LB I always wait mid and late game. She is not strong in team fights and to carry with her is so hard sometimes even impossible even if the LB is something like 19/3. When i am ad champ i build maw and when i am ap champ i build for example abyssal + rylai or mask. LeBlanc is all about bursting squishies in seconds. If you have some MR + hp she shouldn`t be a problem. I main her . I can tell that 6/10 games I lose even with 19/3 because in these games when the late came and everyone has 2500+ hp ( sometimes even the adc as a way to couter me ) you pretty much can`t do anything. In teamfights like I said she is useless unless you lock the adc with the chain. MR boots are also really good. When i see LB i pick Diana . 1st item abyssal + rylai and ay 15 min mark enemy lb rage quits.
Rioter Comments
Nalenthas (EUW)
: So how is Yorick?
: > [{quoted}](name=Diego555,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EoJEE2n0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-03-10T18:11:45.112+0000) > > I suggest you to play just for fun . At the end of the day i`ts just a game. Don`t play 5 hours or more. Play 1 or 2 games and if u get bored go out with friends. Its more fun ! Trust me !{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} What if you don't have friends? Or the town you live in has nothing to do? Its just you and your husband
Go out with your husband I don`t know :D (didnt expect that question )
: I feel like this game is such a bad time for everyone.
I suggest you to play just for fun . At the end of the day i`ts just a game. Don`t play 5 hours or more. Play 1 or 2 games and if u get bored go out with friends. Its more fun ! Trust me !{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
kurnubego (EUNE)
: Um. Yeah, good yasuo is hard to come by. Oh, and btw being able to utilize his kit properly doesn't make player to be good with him. What you'll see when Yasuo is winning, it's not bcs of big plays, but by overpower of stats if he gets ahead. Namely because his opponent was even worse than him. If he doesn't get big lead (I don't mean gets behind), he's mostly useless for the reminder of the game and feed like 3/8/1. And it seems there is a lot of people playing Yas who think they can do good just because they learned how his kit works. I mean.. :DD ok, so I learned Renekton's rotation with tiamat .... That doesn't mean I'm good with Renekton. And I love to play vs yasuo. Diana / Swain. He dies. Miserably.
Diana vs Yasuo my fav match up. I hate critboyzzz
Rioter Comments
Oh My Zed (EUW)
: Read
You are so unlucky XDDDDDDD
Rioter Comments
: I prefer to max W 1st to get stacks for E faster, max E 2nd, get ult when available and then Q last. Best matchups are against champs with channeling abilities like {{champion:55}} or {{champion:30}} ults because your Q can cancel them and they will go on CD. Other matchups are more skill-based.
I think when vs AP u should max Q cuz of the shield and vs AD like zed or talon maybe max E ?
Rioter Comments
: This is the same with me only I am am B4 :( It feels like Riot's match making tool does this on purpose as I win 2 games easily then the next 2 I have brain dead team mates or trolls
Same happens to me.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
iamneilm (EUW)
: Greifing
Just finished my ranked game with kassa 0/10 who trolled so hard. He gave kills to yasuo then to akali . 0 communication with the team. How am i supposed to climb when i have one player like him every 3rd game. And at the end he went afk. I don`t care if he/she is experienced player or not. If u you can`t play very well you don`t play ranked right ? Trollers like him deserve so much flame because literally play lol to fail other people games .
Rioter Comments
: Aspiring artists! I love it! Keep on the good training and practise practise practise!
Thank you !
Rioter Comments
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
You must send artwork ?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You are going to hang yourself over a video game?..Go outside and find yourself a girl mate..lol /Crashfox
It`s an expression :D I am not really going to hang myself for this stupid game. I can`t play with my girl that`s the problem.. :(
Diego555 (EUNE)
: OMFG I AM GOING TO HANG MYSELF
I repaired and guess what AGAIN THAT THRASH ERROR. WTF
: Uninstall/reinstall ?
Rioter Comments
: He is the manifestation of the Salty try hard Riven main, who picked Jhin because he wants to be edgy. He killed every one of his teammates, because they're trash :)))))). Feel his overwhelming RAGE
:D +1
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Diego555,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=2OW1atph,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-10T13:11:07.148+0000) > > http://imgur.com/SLYl1xp I hope it`s working this time. I can see this one, yup! :-) So do you get no further, no errors or popups? Can you try moving the window incase there's anything popping up underneath the window? Have you tried running as administrator?
http://imgur.com/cVtKf2y Wut!?!??! It suddenly changed after 3 hours desperate waiting. The installation is over. Sorry for taking your time.
Eambo (EUW)
: This link doesn't work, can you upload to somewhere like [IMGUR](http://imgur.com) instead? Thanks!
http://imgur.com/SLYl1xp I hope it`s working this time.
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi Diego555, Can you please take a screenshot of the error you get? Thanks!
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=2OW1atph,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-10T11:37:01.933+0000) > > Hi Diego555, > > Can you please take a screenshot of the error you get? Thanks! http://dox.abv.bg/files/listtree here is the screenshot. It just stands like that and it doesn`t move.
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Dedé (EUW)
: Trolls
1 of 10 games i have player(s) that in champ select says that they`re going to troll for fun. -.- Solution: i don`t play ranked anymore.
DireXcon (EUNE)
: I don't hate the champ itself but the players who play them because most of the time they think they're gods at the game because some random totally planned "outplays" same thing goes for {{champion:157}} players
+1 I hate the champions and the players that main them. Also riven and vayne ....
DireXcon (EUNE)
: I hate zed players so you deserved it
I am totally with you:D I hate them too. When i see how Zed spams his abilities while i have 200 mana to use mine i am so pissed off.
: Hey-Oh! Just buy the one you like the most and Have fun! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
I ask cuz i can`t decice which one :D
Rioter Comments
: Anivia Rework thoughts
Nice idea, but it`s kinda op .
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Well, have you updated DirectX? Old GPU driver, maybe? You got a screenshot of this error? In the "Run" command (Win key + R), type "dxdiag", and check the DX number at the bottom of the window that opens - should at least be version 11. This doesn't sound like a game error, but a system/driver error.
I checked the version of DirectX and its 11. I still get this error.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Riryz (EUW)
: got both. it really doesnt matter seeing how they are both awesome. but i guess i would say challenger ahri then because that skin isnt available the entire year. it makes the skin special.
i bought challenger ahri . I used the same logic :D
Show more

Diego555

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion