lXiIuLisa (EUW)
: 4 years and matchmaking has not improved
It's the tilt speaking... EDIT: If you even had a reason to be tilted? https://i.imgur.com/HGAmFEF.png Please point out 1 game where you performed at least decently well? You complain about your teammates and look at yourself.
: Wrongfully Banned
This is simply proof that they don't care about single accounts. I bet my right arm that they just declined your request without even checking. They let their stupid automated system do all the job (disgustingly bad) and the one thing they have to do on their own, they don't do it. There's absolutely nothing wrong in the proof you provided. And there's no information provided in their response, no sign that they checked your case at all. They simply said that the ban is applied correctly, without providing any information how they came to that conclusion which isn't how a "Support" is supposed to work. Disgusting. I hope you solve this asap
: Good Luck, Hope you get something good for you to use.{{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=MarcelaGamer988,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=xzIcYneN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-06T10:28:19.165+0000) > > Good Luck, Hope you get something good for you to use.{{sticker:katarina-love}} Hopefully. Thanks ^^
Djedo (EUNE)
: Position orbs
Ah, too bad. Guess I'm gonna try out the KDA orb then. Thanks for the info {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: I dont think they will come back. First was the worlds orb Second thoose spooky orbs And now those Kda orbs.
> [{quoted}](name=MarcelaGamer988,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=xzIcYneN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-06T09:48:44.777+0000) > > I dont think they will come back. > First was the worlds orb > Second thoose spooky orbs > And now those Kda orbs. Have they announced anything after KDA orbs? Something new? They don't really seem appealing to me, so I'm thinking whether I should spend the tokens by buying one, or simply keep them and wait to see if something new surfaces
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Talon getting no revert why?
Because he's awesome. I got 400k on new Talon and he's in a completely fine state if u ask me
: wtf this game is completely broken
It might feel stupid to you atm, but you are right as much as you are wrong. I'm not gonna write a mile-long post about your vision score and shiet, even though those guys up there are right. It is more important than you seem to think. KDA is also important, but not /THAT/ important as you think. Trust me, I used to be in the same situation as you are not so long ago. And the only thing that's keeping your from climbing is ur mindset. I switched so many types of personalities trough out this game which I played since season 2. First I was a top lane main, maining Pantheon with almost 300k and I was that hashinshin type of player. Basically I hate and flame everything that beats me, with that "he beat me in lane... NERF IT!" logic. I never stopped to think why I lost. Though you know what kind of a champion Pantheon is and especially if u understand the champ and main it, you can figure that I didn't lose many lanes. I lost my lane in 1 out of 15 games, no joke. But I lost a shitton of games because I didn't want to think. I just wanted to go head first and win games. And if i fail it's because my "teammates feed" or "fk rito, enemy team unbalanced" while in fact it was just me. Now I'm a midlane main, maining Talon with 400k. I still have some issues with champion balance, but put that aside you know.. :D Anyways I even got one account perma banned ONLY FOR FLAME because I was just too stubborn to realize some things. Later I started to look at the game from a different perspective. I thought like: well if I have a good KDA in almost every game, but I keep losing. If my winrate is under 50% then I just don't belong to the division im in, and it's simple. But if I can keep a winrate over 50%, I'll have to climb sooner or later. I stopped flaming the 0/4 guys, instead I tried helping them if I get feed early, kept calm, improved some weak point in my game like vision and creep score. I boosted 2 of my accounts from B3 to S5 in 30 games each
Djedo (EUNE)
: "Ez"
What I can see from this whole discussion is that the rules of this game are very unclear. We discussed 4 pages of whether "EZ" is ban-worthy or not and at the end some copy-paste rules where it says that it's bad and ban-worthy while on the other side you never seen any solid proof that somebody was actually chat restricted for it. Of course some got restricted but after going on a rampage in chat and flaming harder whilst writing "ez" too. There have been many many many players that complained about their restrictions on these boards. But I've never seen someone get restricted for just spamming ez. But to be honest, IF "ez" is considered as a "bad word" and something that's ban-worthy. I'm 100% that it's probably the most used thing to provoke/insult with, even more used than **"f%ck", "re%%%d", "id%%t"** etc. etc. etc. So, basically, the conclusion is that you practically can't get chat restricted for it unless you spend a couple of games just spamming it non-stop. And even after that you will get probably restricted for simply spamming which wouldn't have anything to do with the "ez" thingy anyway
Rågê (EUW)
: Trash-talk is a good strat. This is not punishable and shouldn't be. Let's not be snowflakes.
> [{quoted}](name=Rågê,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Fb9ypl6o,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-04-06T05:06:53.781+0000) > > Trash-talk is a good strat. This is not punishable and shouldn't be. Let's not be snowflakes. I disagree. It's such a bad, toxic, childish and unoriginal way to trashtalk someone. I mean trashtalking somebody in a funny way, making fun of someone's play etc... that's something I could agree with. But tbh every bum can write "ez" and provoke others with it. I mean if you wanna provoke players, at least turn your brains on and think of something that's gonna trashtalk the enemy and make somebody else laugh at the same time. In my eyes, whoever set that "ez-trend" into LoL and whoever made it popular is an idiot.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >Because it's still a matter of what the community defines as toxic, not Riot. It's their system that punishes people for their behavior. So their system knows what community deems toxic and thus, riot knows what it is as well so they have all the information they could give us on this topic and yet they refuse to do so. >Kicking someone when they're down is not my idea of fun. It makes you a terrible winner. Or you a terrible loser. Two sides of a coin. Some think that people who talk trash are pathetic but some think that people who get offended by trash talk are pathetic. One good example is the dabbing penguin. Solo killing 3 enemies and saying "ez" is just as bad as flashing that emote instead. Yet the use of emotes is never punishable even though those very same people who get offended by "ez" also get offended by those emotes. The rules are inconsistent. Maybe riot just encourages the use of emotes because it's harder for them to escalate into flaming who knows. >Being a jerk towards others isn't allowed. In real life it is. No law against that. It's not socially acceptable behavior but it's still not going to get you any punishments. >That's why it's not allowed. It alone isn't enough to get you any punishments so it is indeed allowed. It's exactly the same thing as calling for reports.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Fb9ypl6o,comment-id=0001000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-05T22:02:54.463+0000) > > In real life it is. No law against that. It's not socially acceptable behavior but it's still not going to get you any punishments. That's an awful example. You are allowed to curse someones mother and he's allowed to curse you back. Basically. And you can do that back and forth until somebody just snaps and breaks the other one's jaw in half. And breaking somebody's jaw in half is pretty much against the law. Same thing in LoL: Trashtalk is just stupid, unnecessary and tilts people. Tilted people flame and troll, which is against the rules. So you are basically provoking people until you make them break the rules, ruin others' games and maybe flame you so hard that they even drag YOU into flaming too. It's not impossible. It's not the best example, but you understand what I'm trying to say. As if it wasn't hard enough fighting against toxic players who don't need any reason to go H.A.M. on you. Now you take the ones who TRY to keep their shiet together, force them into being toxic and you trying to tell me that it's 'part of the game' ? No it isn't. I'll rather write "gg wp" to a enemy even though I stomped him 7/0 in midlane instead of writing 'ez' especially when I know that next game I might be the one who is 0/7. You got random people who spam "ez" all game long even though you can see that they have a 35% blind pick winrate on op.gg What kind of trashtalking is that? It's not trashtalking, it's just using the fact that you're doing better than your opponent just to force him to lose his mind because OHHH that satisfies u so hard, doesn't it? If it does, it just means that you're a toxic person and we don't even need to take this discussion any further
xklevinx (EUNE)
: Can u replay???? One moderator is online >>>>>>>>>>???????????????????
Xhaiden (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Djedo,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VPKtOTL1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-05T22:31:18.731+0000) > > I will sell my clothes for that leblanc icon <33333 It's a random drop (: some luck is necessary).
> [{quoted}](name=Xhaiden,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VPKtOTL1,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-04-05T22:44:10.559+0000) > > It's a random drop (: some luck is necessary). I have 12k essence atm, i'll surely collect more until April 19th. I'll definitely splash it all until I get it. I'd be satisfied with the twitch one too, but LB tops the wishlist :3
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VPKtOTL1,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-04-05T23:06:57.518+0000) > > You would get rid of yours to get into hers, you mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) > > _...I'll see myself out now._ Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas! Dat too :D
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Ward in bottom lane brush doesn't give vision of the brush
Actually there is a indicator on ur mouse where u can see whether ur ward is inside or outside a bush. I use it when I ward a red buff to get vision on both the bush and the camp. Unless if ur ward-key is on quick cast which sucks :D
Maluber (EUW)
: The Blue Essence Emporium returns on the 19th thru to 30th - Start saving your BE
I will sell my clothes for that leblanc icon <33333
Djedo (EUNE)
: "Ez"
Well saying that "when you enable /all, you invite people to trashtalk you" is kinda stupid. It's like saying to a kid that has been bullied in school that it's his own fault, because he allowed them to bully him Trash-talking might be a part of competitive gameplay, but SHOULDN'T BE if it leads to a increase in toxicity because IT DOES in 90% of situations. I'm not saying everyone should be chat-restricted for just saying it, but I do think that it should at least trigger the automated system to review that game or the user-profile. Because whoever wrote that was either toxic and provoking all game long or is maybe overusing that phrase in his games. I know something like that is possible.
Rioter Comments
: Thanks, Riot-Games
Sweet. Good luck :)
: How is telling someone to commit suicide defending yourself?
> [{quoted}](name=Phoenìx Wright,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YP41HaI9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-10T11:55:12.293+0000) > > How is telling someone to commit suicide defending yourself? Come on, that's straight up bullshit. Basically you can spam the chat with "fk you" "piece of sht" "idiot" "%%%%%%" but stupid stuff like "ky$" and "F/\G" will get you a guaranteed ban probably just because somebody from RIOT's board is either suicidal or overly proudly gay.
: > [{quoted}](name=Basura Nephilim,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=9wRneuiH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-08T10:11:59.337+0000) > > éh, it still nice for people that start out or don&#x27;t have a lot of champs. > I would like for it to be a bit proportional to the amount of champs you (don&#x27;t) have. > > But then again, complaining about free stuff is a bit....silly. Free Stuff ? Im a paid user... dude ?!
> [{quoted}](name=ArcaniaGodBG HD,realm=EUNE,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=9wRneuiH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-08T10:24:52.213+0000) > > Free Stuff ? Im a paid user... dude ?! Nobody cares. It was your choice
: {{champion:64}} has had way more protection than Yasuo. Lee Sin was getting protection long before Yasuo was even created as an idea
> [{quoted}](name=Obi Wan Kanosey,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iIyGmAMg,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-12-08T23:40:49.791+0000) > > {{champion:64}} has had way more protection than Yasuo. Lee Sin was getting protection long before Yasuo was even created as an idea Lee is not even close as OP as Yasuo is at lvl 18. At least this one I played against sliced up semi-tanky champs in 3 aa's. The only chance of survival was somehow blocking his Q, which IS FOKKIN IMPOSSIBLE because of the E+Q alternative. See how trashy that is? They put a no-skillshot alternative to the ONLY SKILLSHOT he has in his goddamn kit. You are too dumb to hit a Q? No problem, dash and Q instead, you can't effin' miss it breh
Saibbo (EUW)
: >Completely unfair this dude just ~~carried~~ **fed** this team SINGLE HANDEDLY. fixed for ya
> [{quoted}](name=Mark Sama,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iIyGmAMg,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-12-08T17:39:39.055+0000) > > fixed for ya I'm telling you. He was the only fed guy in the team. His team was a trainwreck. The guy was obviously a **REAL** Yasuo main, but thing his whatever we tried he was simply undestroyable
: cry cry cry :))))
> [{quoted}](name=1g of Shacocaine,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iIyGmAMg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-08T16:08:27.495+0000) > > cry cry cry :)))) So unsurprised that this is coming from a bronze level 6 yasuo.. > [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iIyGmAMg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-08T16:06:10.044+0000) > > He&#x27;s getting a buff next patch How unexpected.. He's probably getting another new skin too > [{quoted}](name=50CentKidIsBack,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iIyGmAMg,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-08T17:08:03.580+0000) > > bruh im plat 4. If i would get a lp for every yas,vayne or riven going 0/10 in my game I would be challanger rn. I know what you're shooting at, and no, I didn't say that it's an easy champion. You do need a lot of practice to play him. People think it's easy and end up going 0/10 as u said. My point is that he's too powerful on a higher level. People who know how to play him are almost unstoppable. I was an ultra fed Talon ( i have 255k masteries on him ) and there's NOTHING i could do to stop him
Rioter Comments
: >It pretty much shows in what kind of mental state you're in. Its called "playing to win". Try it sometimes, winning is fun. >what you come up with in the meantime? My post was written over a month ago. L2Use Timestamps.
> [{quoted}](name=Martensitic,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=y1AQ47de,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-17T06:51:07.449+0000) > > When you make a negative comment about someones mental state in a bar, or other public place, I am pretty sure you will immediately see that it > > a) is an insult > > b) has consequences > > Not that keyboard warriors, who only ever dare to make such remarks under the cover of anonymity, would ever do that, but I think you get my point. > > Bottom line is: QQ more. YOu break the rules, your post gets removed. I'm so touched, mate. :'(
: >It pretty much shows in what kind of mental state you're in. Its called "playing to win". Try it sometimes, winning is fun. >what you come up with in the meantime? My post was written over a month ago. L2Use Timestamps.
> [{quoted}](name=Martensitic,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=y1AQ47de,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-29T21:53:47.092+0000) > > Its called &quot;playing to win&quot;. > Try it sometimes, winning is fun. > > My post was written over a month ago. L2Use Timestamps. That's hysterical, mate. And gg to rito for removing my post because of "offensive behavior" even though it contained 0 insults or any type of offensive words. Maybe you guys should read the whole topic before you mark MY comments as offensive.
Alex3995 (EUW)
: i know what true sight is. my point was, becouse "themackattack" mention sions q, as a way to reveal an enemy champion, i was surprised, since it didnt say anything about granting true sight. that is why I was wondering if sions q breaks stealth/gives true sight.
> [{quoted}](name=Alex3995,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Zu5AgEe6,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-24T09:16:38.745+0000) > > i know what true sight is. my point was, becouse &quot;themackattack&quot; mention sions q, as a way to reveal an enemy champion, i was surprised, since it didnt say anything about granting true sight. > that is why I was wondering if sions q breaks stealth/gives true sight. Sion's Q doesn't reveal her but does dmg, just like Kata's ult.
: 3 Years RIOT Still cant catch and ban these "people "
> [{quoted}](name=AmazingBeaver,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=KjV85GE2,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-24T04:30:11.720+0000) > > I was just i n AI game with 4 bots on my team ..... RIOT bans people for lashing out and insulting some cry babies , but can&amp;#039;t ban people using grinding programs . Can&amp;#039;t you just apply some simple questions in order to start playing AI game s like once you get in game it could ask you 2 x 3 = ?&amp;quot;&amp;quot; or something simple like that . 3 years RIot , 3 fkn years . Oh my God exactly. They keep banning people for bullshit like 'flame' even permanently. But fail to catch intentional feeders and bots because, quoting: "That problem is too complex to handle". What the fk is complex about it, either he's feeding intentionally or he's just doing bad. Look at the damn replay. Use your fkin head Same problem here. It's either a bot or not. There's not 3rd damn option, it's a such a obvious thing...
Alex3995 (EUW)
: it doesnt say anything about true sight in the tool tip, does it reveal stealth (like akalis) if she gets hit?
> [{quoted}](name=Alex3995,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Zu5AgEe6,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-23T21:49:23.863+0000) > > it doesnt say anything about true sight in the tool tip, does it reveal stelth (like akalis) if she gets hit? True sight basically reveals everything i think. Turrets have true sight, and whatever you do under an enemy turret you're visible. No matter if it's Shaco's Q, Twitch's Q ,Talon's ult or Akali's W
: >All those things I posted are actual facts and my own experiences with the champ. No, they are anecdotes. A "fact" can be idependently verified...an anecdote cannot. Your anecdote is, that Nasus is overpowered, because you lost against him. Because ofc this can have nothing to do with you, or the fact that you were unable to use an early lead, or that your pick was hopelessly out of meta, no...it must be that Nasus is overpowered...that way, no blame is on you! Genius! Here is a fact however, so you can see the difference: #[Nasus has a 51% winrate.](http://euw.op.gg/statistics/champion/) That is about as perfectly balanced as you can get in this game. Do you note the difference? When I tell you that Nasus is balanced, I am using the collated data from millions of games drawn from Riots web API by the good people over at op.gg to back up my claims. I am using DATA, which can be INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED. I do not require anyone to belive my words...yout anecdote does. >which simply proves what kind of a person you are. The kind that uses verifieable data and actual arguments to make a point. Where I come from, we call that kind of person: "Intelligent" >In my eyes you're just in over your head with toxic By all means, report my posts, we let the mods decide. Don't be mad when that will turn out just as well as your claims about Nasus however. >You prove it by not even allowing me to agree with somebody else's post. No one disallows you anything. But I am taking the liberty of commenting on your posts and criticize them. >Continue living in your Always Right imaginary world, I'm not going to be a part of that I will continue to live in a world where I examine actual data before making a claim. So far, that world works out fantastic.
> [{quoted}](name=Martensitic,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=y1AQ47de,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-22T18:57:10.897+0000) > > No, they are anecdotes. > A &quot;fact&quot; can be idependently verified...an anecdote cannot. > > Your anecdote is, that Nasus is overpowered, because you lost against him. Because ofc this can have nothing to do with you, or the fact that you were unable to use an early lead, or that your pick was hopelessly out of meta, no...it must be that Nasus is overpowered...that way, no blame is on you! Genius! > > Here is a fact however, so you can see the difference: > #[Nasus has a 51% winrate.](http://euw.op.gg/statistics/champion/) > That is about as perfectly balanced as you can get in this game. > > Do you note the difference? > When I tell you that Nasus is balanced, I am using the collated data from millions of games drawn from Riots web API by the good people over at op.gg to back up my claims. I am using DATA, which can be INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED. I do not require anyone to belive my words...yout anecdote does. > > The kind that uses verifieable data and actual arguments to make a point. > Where I come from, we call that kind of person: &quot;Intelligent&quot; > > By all means, report my posts, we let the mods decide. > Don&#x27;t be mad when that will turn out just as well as your claims about Nasus however. > > No one disallows you anything. > But I am taking the liberty of commenting on your posts and criticize them. > > I will continue to live in a world where I examine actual data before making a claim. > So far, that world works out fantastic. Anecdotes blah blah blah
: >Disagreeing with proper arguments, yes We have provided proper arguments AND called your post QQ, because all you delivered was your personal opinion of boohoo, Nasus too stronk. >I'll just play the ignore card. Please do. >Finally somebody understands what I'm trying to say And here we have the sum total of what passes for argumentative value in posts like this: Hugging and shoulder clapping for everything that remotely sounds like agreement. Never mind the fact that his post doesn't even agree with your premise (he says, literally that Nasus is NOT op). "Not fun to play against" is not an objective term, and no reason to change the balance of anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Martensitic,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=y1AQ47de,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-22T17:36:52.030+0000) > > We have provided proper arguments AND called your post QQ, because all you delivered was your personal opinion of boohoo, Nasus too stronk. > These are all proper arguments, I agree. But they still don't prove a final point. Your comments are not in the slightest different from mine, and yet you call yours "proper arguments" and mine "crying" which simply proves what kind of a person you are. All those things I posted are actual facts and my own experiences with the champ. Now if you wanna give an actual judgment about this you just have to put all the things on a wage and not call those things you agree with "proper arguments" and those things you don't agree with "crying" In my eyes you're just in over your head with toxic. You prove it by not even allowing me to agree with somebody else's post. Call it "shoulder tapping". If I agreed with your post, I assume that would be "common sense", but that's pretty away from it. If you don't know how to properly discuss with somebody without acting like the Almighty Knowledge Lord, then just don't. Continue living in your Always Right imaginary world, I'm not going to be a part of that
Doomley (EUW)
: >Imagine somebody burns your house down and goes to jail, but nobody tells you nothing. You have no idea that he went to jail. How would you feel about it? A completely different scenario and not comparable. Just so you know, your next punishment is going to be a permanent ban. Just a heads up if you didn't know.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HwA2cj0d,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-22T17:23:31.775+0000) > > How would you feel about it? > > A completely different scenario and not comparable. > > Just so you know, your next punishment is going to be a permanent ban. Just a heads up if you didn&#x27;t know. Well that isn't kinda any of my business anymore, as I already consider myself permanently banned. By myself It is a different scenario, but it's relatable more than you think. In my eyes nobody of them got punished because I just don't know for sure if they really are. Maybe this guy who got flamed by me feels the same way because he has no idea if I got punished or not The main reason of reporting somebody is because you want him punished for something what he's done. If I don't know what happened with it, then why did I do it? But now we're completely off topic here. However, as I said this was just something I needed to get off my chest even though I knew nobody would care. I had no intention to turn this into a discussion about report notifications. I already had a topic about that
: > But 14-days ban because of 1 game of flame? There was probably only one game included in your chat logs, but that doesn't mean you got punished for only that game. You have been punished for this game *and* your past record of punishments and games. > None of those people got punished. I never ever got notified about any of my reports. You very rarely get notified when a player got punished. Not receiving a notification doesn't mean someone hasn't been punished. Punishments are given much more often than the amount of notifications you get.
> [{quoted}](name=Monsieur Kast,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HwA2cj0d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-22T16:59:15.670+0000) > > There was probably only one game included in your chat logs, but that doesn&#x27;t mean you got punished for only that game. You have been punished for this game *and* your past record of punishments and games. > Thing is that I didn't. Maybe a curse word now or then, but really just out of rage in that specific moment. I mean slipping one bad word per game isn't even insulting to the players it was meant for. However only chat logs of 1 game have been included in my ban message and I certainly wouldn't accept a punishment if I don't know what I got punished for. They have to include them all, so yeah. It was just one. > > You very rarely get notified when a player got punished. Not receiving a notification doesn&#x27;t mean someone hasn&#x27;t been punished. Punishments are given much more often than the amount of notifications you get. > Well I frankly don't care mate. I don't know anything, so for all I care they haven't been punished at all. Imagine somebody burns your house down and goes to jail, but nobody tells you nothing. You have no idea that he went to jail. How would you feel about it?
Rioter Comments
: >And I don't even have to explain myself to you. Then don't, easy as that. But when you are not prepared to have your point of view challenged and discussed, why do you make a post in a discussion forum in the first place? >If you don't wanna discuss properly then you just might as well get out. Sorry to tell you this but "Disagreeing with you" is also proper way of discussing things.
> [{quoted}](name=Martensitic,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=y1AQ47de,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-22T10:17:32.754+0000) > > Then don&#x27;t, easy as that. > > But when you are not prepared to have your point of view challenged and discussed, why do you make a post in a discussion forum in the first place? > > Sorry to tell you this but &quot;Disagreeing with you&quot; is also proper way of discussing things. Disagreeing with proper arguments, yes. Disagreeing by totally blobbing my topic by calling it crying and rationalizing something, then no. It's totally unnecessary. And yeah, if you won't discuss properly I'll just play the ignore card. Simple as that. > [{quoted}](name=SirTauntsALot,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=y1AQ47de,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-09-22T13:22:49.503+0000) > > He is not OP but he is certainly annoying to play against. Should remake him into something that is more fun to play against and more fun to play with. A champ that just needs to farm and not focus on objectives or anything else should not be a thing. I usually use yorick to fight against him. Shen sometimes is a good option and trundle is another good one for me. riven is not a good option as his e will simply slow everything on you and out burst you before you burst him. Finally somebody understands what I'm trying to say
OneToxicBoi (EUNE)
: 2 demotes in 4 games? are you fkin high riot?
Oh my God mate, **YOU** are gold?!
: >You know, when you have that much mastery on a champion you just don't have bad games. You think that it cannot be your fault because you picked a counterpick that last worked 2 years ago? Puh-lease. Panth stopped being a serious threat to Nasus when EMax became viable in lane. If you claim that you know alot about toplane, then you should not demonstrate a lack of understanding of the meta in the very next sentence. >The point is the complete wellbeing of the game. You gotta be honest it's totally unfair that somebody can come back ultra op in late game by just last hitting minions By that logic, we should remove every single ADC from the game. Oh, and also Jax, Irelia, Gangplank, Olaf, Veigar, Vlad, and Yasuo. >It's a hard skin tank that is able to take damage from five enemies long enough for the other 4 to completely wipe us out. Excuse me, have you tried to kill Maokais recently? ------------- You have no arguments here. You lost a game, you are angry about it. Now you try to rationalize away the loss. With invented reasons why it can't possibly be your fault. That is your Ego talking, not mechanical facts.
> [{quoted}](name=Martensitic,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=y1AQ47de,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-09-22T06:59:35.767+0000) > > You have no arguments here. > You lost a game, you are angry about it. > > Now you try to rationalize away the loss. > With invented reasons why it can&#x27;t possibly be your fault. > That is your Ego talking, not mechanical facts. How in God's name did you figure I was even angry? Because I asked for AN OPINION **IF** A CHAMP SHOULD GET NERF. I lost a freakin blind pick game. Why the hell would I be angry OR trying to rationalize my loss? And the dumbest point ever: Why the hell would I invent facts just to make myself "not fault" for the loss. I could have stayed away from creating this topic and none of you would ever know that I was even fault for a loss of my team. As far as I know none of my teammates from that game are reading this, so why would I even explain myself. Mate, please... You're completely off the point. On the other hand, Your comment is based on how Panth is obsolete compared to Nasus. As if I didn't play against him with 3 or 4 different champions and experienced the same thing over and over again. > > Oh, and also Jax, Irelia, Gangplank, Olaf, Veigar, Vlad, and Yasuo. > Those are absolutely incomparable to Nasus, because they have 0 things in common except for Olaf and the tankyness. Still an Olaf who's got wrecked in lane can't come back by snapping minions with Q to earn free damage on it. About ADCs being stronger in late game? That's the complete point of the role. Not just champions. You can't compare 1 champion to a whole role in the game. Even if you would Nasus and ADCs are completely different. Nasus turns into a unkillable tank who wrecks anything in its way, and ADCs are still depending on their support and rest of the team. An assassin can wipe out the ADC in seconds if unprotected. You can't do that with Nasus even with another 4 guys with you And I don't even have to explain myself to you. I created a simple discussion, without any requests or crying. I threw out arguments and expect arguments to prove me wrong. Not childish "oh my god, you lost, stop crying" stuff like your comment. If you don't wanna discuss properly then you just might as well get out.
: The End of the World is coming!!!
Uhm I play support pretty often. I even got level 7 on {{champion:40}} . According to your comment I will feel free to assume that you're bronze (just like me) or maybe silver. And the main problem here is that people have a wrong picture about support champions. I've seen multiple times how a good support player literally carried his team to a win with decisions and {{champion:412}}-plays. Supports allow themselves to get enslaved by their ADCs, because they think it's supposed to be like that. But it's not. It's just some over-the-head people who probably also think that good KDA = good player. I never allow that to happen to me. If my ADC doesn't agree with the way I support them then I'll just go support somebody who really wants it and try to make it a minimum loss for the game as a whole. Or simply mute them and continue playing how I think I should. People think that whole bot lane depends on how good the ADC is. Not true. Imagine playing Blind pick and you get a mirror lane like MF vs MF? Who's gonna win? Obviously the better support. But as I said, those people probably think that good KDA means everything in a game which is pretty common in my division. That's why nobody wants to play support because they can't penta kill lmfao. Or if they really have to, then they'll pick {{champion:63}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:45}} and start with {{item:1056}} and collect all the kills and farm and tilt the ADC in the worst possible way. That's just disgusting imo. I play {{champion:101}} {{champion:161}} on bot lane but at least I build {{item:3092}} or something and support for real. Yesterday I got my first S on Xerath with 10/8/28 in a 35 min game.
: >That thing is impossible to play against. >I'm not a top laner, I play it sometimes when I get filled there. So you lack the skill required to play against a toplaner, because you never play it, and complain that a champion, on toplane, you lose against is overpowered. And you expect anyone to take you seriously?
> [{quoted}](name=Martensitic,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=y1AQ47de,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-09-21T04:23:26.714+0000) > > So you lack the skill required to play against a toplaner, because you never play it, and complain that a champion, on toplane, you lose against is overpowered. > > And you expect anyone to take you seriously? No, no, I expressed myself wrong. I used to play toplane back in the day. I just didn't play it in a long long while now. Probably havent been playing it for the last three quarters of season 7. But I have almost 240k on Pantheon. You know, when you have that much mastery on a champion you just don't have bad games. You always play it on the same level and your game just depends on if your opponent is better than you or not. Even back then I would totally wreck Nasus in early and sometimes completely all game too (depending on how good that Nasus is). But in some cases things would just go out of hand. I would feed myself as hell, farm perfectly and later on I would still get owned by a Nasus who's down 5 kills and 30-40 cs. Same thing happened lately with Talon. I was completely murking their whole team, but couldn't do anything against him. It would explain my +12 KDA (cca.), solid farm and still a loss. I mean I expected these kinds of comments "try a different champion", "approach him differently" (i tried). And this topic wasn't about me losing to Nasus, and trying to get him nerfed so I can actually win. No. I probably wont even play toplane in the next 20 games. The point is the complete wellbeing of the game. You gotta be honest it's totally unfair that somebody can come back ultra op in late game by just last hitting minions with Q (which actually heals him, WHY?!). Not to mention the ultra long and ultra powerful slow which almost scrapes every chance of running away and getting out of a fight alive. It's a hard skin tank that is able to take damage from five enemies long enough for the other 4 to completely wipe us out. With incredible amounts so in case that you focus on the enemy champions properly, he will probably wipe you out himself. Collecting all that DMG by just last hitting with Q? Please... People farm minions in order to get gold, to buy items and be stronger - do more dmg or something. He farms minions in order to get gold and get tankier, and he just gets bonus dmg by just doing that. his gameplay is absolutely unfair
: It says that within Riot's Polocy! Freaking read the freaking thing instead of trying to bring up facts you made up from your brain.
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZrkQP2uJ,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-21T10:35:55.796+0000) > > It says that within Riot&#x27;s Polocy! Freaking read the freaking thing instead of trying to bring up facts you made up from your brain. So then what's the difference between negative attitude and intentional feed in your head? In both terms of gameplay and eventual punishment? They are both griefing, ruining somebody else's game. Or call it "causing your team to lose game by your own decisions" meaning: Not a bad game, not bad decisions but intentional sabotaging of a game . It's not making up things. If that's the case then it's a giant hole in Riot's policy
Rioter Comments
: Sadly no, It very well says in riot's intentional feed description that "bad games doesn't count as feeding" Meaning if someone has a bad game, their teammates flame them. And they tilt from being flamed and ended up suicide to their flaming player's lane, it does **not** counts and intentional feeding. It counts as **Giving up or Negative attitude**
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZrkQP2uJ,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-09-20T14:55:56.114+0000) > > Sadly no, It very well says in riot&#x27;s intentional feed description that &quot;bad games doesn&#x27;t count as feeding&quot; > Meaning if someone has a bad game, their teammates flame them. And they tilt from being flamed and ended up suicide to their flaming player&#x27;s lane, it does **not** counts and intentional feeding. It counts as **Giving up or Negative attitude** Where does it say that? If I recall right - getting tilted enough to jump into turrets out of rage = intentional feeding - running around base, farming the jungle without participating in fights, doing absolutely nothing just avoiding leaverbuster from kicking you, spamming /ff = giving up And of course I do know that bad games aren't intentional feed. I already described it in my first post. Intentional feed is intentionally giving kills to your enemy, it's not that hard to understand..
ExShouter (EUW)
: Gebannt für?
K, entschuldige mich, ich geh jetzt jeden beleidigen weil ich am Ende "es tut mir Leid" schreiben kann und damit durchkommen XD
: If you let Veigar get enough AP to 100-0 you with his ult then he could have won the game three times over, his W has better AP scaling at 100% target hp. Ryze has a root, not a stun, and for it to be 2s he needs to hit them with Spell Flux first. This gives the target a short window to reposition to either reduce damage taken or get in range to do damage while rooted. Yi is pretty circumstantial, any kind of crowd control and he dies very quickly.
> [{quoted}](name=DeadlyBagel,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8hoOaAvN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-19T15:00:03.802+0000) > > Yi is pretty circumstantial, any kind of crowd control and he dies very quickly. It does sound very easy.. IF you didn't have another 4 champs to play against. Yi is very outdated and is 1st in line of need for a full rework We can discuss all day long "how to stop Yi". Fact is, where I think we all should agree, he's overpowered, considering that it's a champion literally everybody can play - skill-wise and price-wise > [{quoted}](name=shamshamm,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8hoOaAvN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-19T13:40:51.964+0000) > > So yeah, to me the real problem is point and click CC, stuff like {{champion:13}} &#x27;s 2 second point and click snare or {{champion:9}} &#x27;s 2.25 second point and click fear are just ridiculous, specially the fact that, even while being point and click, the duration is just insane THIS! +1 I didn't re-read my first post, but I think I mentioned somewhere that not all point-click skills should be removed. However, when I thought of this topic i was mainly thinking of these point-click skills: The ones with CC. As you mentioned {{champion:13}} What's the point of giving him a full skillshot kit, if he has a on-click stun, snare, root (doesn't matter). You can't miss a skillshot on a target which is hit by cc. And you can't miss the cc if it's on-click :D
: > In how many cases is the actual troublemaker - the lol server? often in the past but they got a lot more stable after moving into their new data center roughly 1 1/2 years ago. Currently I rarely encounter seversides lags(perhaps once per month)
> [{quoted}](name=Dividedby0error,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=gQs7Ttzf,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-19T13:15:48.878+0000) > > often in the past but they got a lot more stable after moving into their new data center roughly 1 1/2 years ago. Currently I rarely encounter seversides lags(perhaps once per month) Well, in that case, I don't see why the ping tracker shouldn't get added to the client. I mean, it's not a big deal if it shows an incorrect value from time to time..
Rioter Comments
xPico (EUNE)
: New skin for Illaoi
@RitoOffical: "New Master Yi skin droppin soon #cancer #yi #skin #rito #noideawhatwedoing #giveusyourmoney #thanksforyourtime"
Show more

Djedo

Level 37 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion