Shamose (EUW)
: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Did you got a answer to your request ?
Shamose (EUW)
: I had the same thing going from level 0 to 1. I've already written a ticket to Riot support, you should do the same.
Rioter Comments
Requıem (EUW)
: Do you have any proof or evidence of this?
Well I was dumb enough not to take any , but my friends could second what i wrote. we were full premade .
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: ***
Sorry I dont understand the meaning of your comment.
Rioter Comments
DerPunkt (EUW)
: Sooo much. I hope I can cover everything. So for the discount part. Well yeah pleasing/hooking the customer is part of it but a very slim part. The best hook would be low prices at all times (Thats how Discounters work) notice the name. They work by having everything on a discount all the time, but they don't call it that way. When they give a discount they basically sell the stuff without making net gain or loss. They just need to get it out or use it as advertisment. Thats why you often see products that sell for less than they production cost. These are hooks that get you to the store, because assumption is (based by statistic) who comes to the store will by more. Most come and get more, so you gain on these "on the side" purchases but more important, what they bought in your store they won't buy in another. There was a famous trade war with two germany based stores (DM and Rossman) the whole fight worked by taking away customers. Not making gains but taking them from the other. So the discount thing goes much further than you think. Its not as simple as one might believe. Sometimes skins might just go on discount because its Steam sale at the same time and thus you can take away money from steam. But we don't know the strat. I believe Riot just tries to make people spend money they otherweis wouldnÄt spent in the first place (thats how the "your shop" works. I wouldn't buy another Jinx skin, but hey look this one is 50% of for me... maybe...) So lets end the discount thought here. But be assured, it is not about you making a deal. it is about you spending money! Consumerism. Otherwise discounts wouldn't work. Without consumerism you buy what you need when you need it and not just because its cheap right now. >Same thing can be said about technology like phones etc. Wrong! I can sell my phone when I no longer use it. I cannot with skins. They have no value, they are a end of the line trade. Riot is the ultimate beneficiary in this case. >The prices are bonkers because thats how demand and offer work , when the demand is high the price will go bonkers cause the production wont be able to keep with to high of a demand So just be sure, I think you meant it this way anyway. Its not demand and offer it is actually only demand. Riot will charge you as much as you are willing to pay. Digital goods always worked this way. They have no inherent value. CDs for example have a few cents prodcution cost, but are solely priced on demand/will to spend. And that gives us the value of ideas. But not really. Well Marx wrote on immaterial goods like education and he also saw them as problematic, he assumed they just ad value to following goods, but he didn't know about zero effort copies. Usually copying lowers value of a good, but not with digital copies since the amount of copies -> infinity. So it can not reduce the value due to value -> closing in on 0 when infinity is assumed. So thats tough. i wouldn't bother going there Riot is funded by skins sales, but we have no insight in numbers. But I know they make tons of money 21 billions revenue in 2016. I have no idea how much profit that makes but i guess at least half of it is profit. Thats a darn good business and shows you that skin prices are not cuppled on demand but on will to spend. And this is an important difference. I would adivse to read up on Marx definition of use value, exchange value and price. It helps to understand the concept of demand/supply much better, because in times of consumerism it is not about demand, we have no demand for most stuff we buy, we just want it. Food works with supply and demand but digital goods rarely do. But this goes to far already > that you don't need to be morally ok they did nothing immoral. Or is it immoral to go pump gas on a gas station that messed up the advertising sign and put gas on 1ct per liter? It is profiting of a mistake. Even with Kants philosophy I could argue that this is OK and he is freaking strict with his rules, after all you always have to consider what if you messed up and got exploited? Well I tell you this question is interessting I'd argue its ok but long time since I worked with Kant. But maybe an interessting topic for a paper on %%%%. Is exploiting mistakes ok? Your construction example does not work. First. we have no chance to buy our nails somehwere else the product everybody wants (league skins) is only produced by riot. You could change occupation though and become a electritian or carpenter or something (change the game) nobody cares its about waht makes you tick. Also yes, the nail supplier sells for a lower price to somebody else thats just how it is. This happens tons of times. Have you ever wondered why big companies don't quote charges for bulk goods on their sites? They make contracts and they profit of the fact that nobody knows what is a good deal and what is not they bargain around what everybody else is willing to pay and how strong competition is and Riot has no competition in skin sales thats why this does not work. >I don't know you and there is nothing solved if we just argue on this forum , i might as well get you in one of my games one day and have fun add you and be friends , who knows... You are free to do so. I just like arguing it sharpens my mind. It is important to challenge somebody thaty why I see this as a competition :-) Trying to win an argument makes me think hard thinking hard keeps me smart. Also Yeah there is no point, but than again, this is a board witht he only justification being "having arguments" so... What else should we do here? :D
The construction example works I did write a similar type of nail , other mobas do exist . There are people that sell accounts and not all of them are caught. I said the same thing there is no thing like a real deal , or if it is the seller do gain a big PR boost. Publicity its also a part of the gain when you do discounts even more if they are indeed real. Well about those always discount shops , they do work in poor regions since people there don't have the education required to understand that always on discount means never on discount . There is no such thing as a customer gaining something and the seller gaining nothing even here RIOT is gaining from the publicity , yes some people might leave but this will draw the attention of others that didn't even knew league existed. If people wouldn't demand skins there would be no offer . there is no offer w/o demand and no demand w/o offer thats the basic rule. I read Marx , and the basics are all his but the market developed beyond what he could imagine these days. Even you made a point about this , virtual things don't lose value that easy well thats where piracy comes in sometimes. See the phrase that you used "we just want them" thats exactly what it means to demand , it means we to ask for it , we demand the good from the virtual game so there is a offer. Consumerism its when the people buying power is really big so the prices go up to make up for the lack of product thats a state of the market , state that we are not in atm . We talk now about the virtual market. I do have a degree in economy. Even with food if the cost of base goods will go to high people will just eat less if needed. Also there is the satisfaction point. Example: if you eat 1 piece of cake you fell more satisfaction than eating 10 , because you will reach a point where you are saturated , and i feel like the skin market in this game is going to reach that point. Morality its different for everybody there is no reason to debate that. From plato to cioran to camus , everybody can have a different opinion about what it's moral or not , thats why there are laws cause we don't all share the same morals. You should read kant's critique of pure reason its amazing. Top 10 book for me. Well i could use that old saying that in war and love everything is allowed and these days i feel like people are in a war against corporations so exploiting their mistake its ok. Thats why its also ok for people that didn't abuse the 1 be bug to have demands they try to exploit the same mistake the bad thing here is that both sides use each other to gain for themselves. It's funny, i believe we explain to each other things that we both know already :)) In the end i believe we do both share mostly the same information but we focus on different parts of it. You a good talk to bad you on a different server . Now please add me on discord i don't feel ok to talk on what should be a pool not our private chat eden. Thats if you want to talk further. This time i will stop here.
DerPunkt (EUW)
: This kids is, when you lost an argument, or have nothing to beat somebodys line of arguments but are to proud to admit it and want to pretend to be a winner to yourself. This is the League Community when they Flame the jungler after going 0/5 in lane. This is the League Community/ADC after dying due to overextension and writing "why nobody peel for me" This is the League Community/assassins pretending to be weak and demanding buffs after failing a 1/5 This is the League Community support after engaging in a aggressive lane with their Hypercarry in early game "my ADC is shit" This is the League Community/ top after they fed their Bruser who now destroys everything "better (positionX) wins" This is the League Community/ jungle after watching they lanes lose and still powerfarming "never gank a losing lane" This is the League Community/ mid shitting on their whole team for "you fed my constantly roaming lane" after doing f*ck all to prevent or retaliate on that This is egoism, this is short sight, this is the lack of just accepting that you cannot get everything and win all. Unfortunately, such is life. [EDIT] Forgot jungle
I know i said i wont but here i am. Maybe i will regret it but i am ok with it. You only relate to league community , is this game the focal point of your life ? > You put stuff on discount to make people buy. In the real world also to make room for new stuff. But rarely items are sold under value. Riots discounts are not to your benefit, they are to make you spend in the first place. In real life you put items on discounts yes , the discount its made to the higher place the product was during the past x months depending on the country. Why i said the shops do that to please customers because that makes people believe they got a good deal when most of the time they didnt really got one. In video games since the price is most of the time not ever changed you do get actually some kind of deal the only thing being that is that its not something that you can actually use outside the game and as you said if the game dies the value of your purchase dies with it. Same thing can be said about technology like phones etc. The prices are bonkers because thats how demand and offer work , when the demand is high the price will go bonkers cause the production wont be able to keep with to high of a demand , if there is no demand for a specific object or service then the price naturally falls of until it reaches the price where it makes it interesting again for the market to demand it. Since this is a video game and the only place where we can purchase said skins the value of them wasn't really affected on a real level since this is could be consider a monopoly where they can do whatever they want , however the customers me you and anybody else that ever purchased rp can however feel betrayed since riot allows part of the customers to get stuff for free in a way that isn't really morally ok the said customers or non customers if they never really supported the game showed us that you don't need to be morally ok , said action makes some think that the value of the product they used to buy decreased and if the price wont do the same they might move to another product that looks to have a fair price = value. This also happens in real life . i will use a theoretical example that might have flaws : A construction company buys some kind off nails from a certain entity , the entity is the only that makes those kind of nails . at some point in time that entity makes a mistake and produces a higher quantity than usual of said nails and floods the market with them , since there is a high amount of product in the market the company will want to strike a better deal otherwise they can move to another entity that share a similar type of nails. > This kids is, when you lost an argument, or have nothing to beat somebodys line of arguments but are to proud to admit it and want to pretend to be a winner to yourself. I did not said at any point that I am 100% right since you also have some good points in your arguments I also didn't knew this is about who wins , I don't understand why for you there must be a winner. When we all post on the forum to give a feedback to RIOT so the guys in charge can create a environment that the biggest percentage of players like. The fact that I or you say anything in this thread or on 100 threads won't have a impact on its own since we are just 2 random guys but in large numbers there is an actual feedback from more sources that can be trusted. Think of the threads that were created on this subject like opinion pools you posting 10 answers wont help them gain intelligence thats why i asked you to stop answering and i wanted to do the same. > This is egoism, this is short sight, this is the lack of just accepting that you cannot get everything and win all. Egoism ? Short sight ? Big words I have to say . Egoism the habit of valuing everything only in reference to one's personal interest; selfishness you might say , let us see what selfishness it's all about. Selfishness in the dictionary : concerned primarily with one's own interests, benefits, welfare. Do I gain anything if the guys get their wrongfully gained removed? No . Do i ask this because i am mean? No. Its the rules RIOT themselves wrote down and now disobey thats what most are angry at. I 100% agree with all you wrote about the ingame stuff and imagine that riot wrote in the rules that they don't allow flaming and swearing and that it's punishable only to don't do anything against it when it happens, this is the same thing. For me let them keep the skins I don't care about it that much that i will go out of my way to promote this . But what happens when people will start to say that they shouldn't get punishments like bans or chat restrictions cause these guys were not punished ? A short-sighted person can only clearly see objects that are close to them. It would be ironical for me to just go on like a child and say that I am not with the reasoning being that i think i am not . It would look stupid . If i am short-sighted or not its for each person that i talk to decide for their own. Also please remember that video games are still not regulated by laws in most countries. Note: I don't know you and there is nothing solved if we just argue on this forum , i might as well get you in one of my games one day and have fun add you and be friends , who knows... I appreciate you for sharing your thoughts with me and I believe that if you want to talk anymore we should do it in private and stop bothering the people in this forum. You can contact me on discord DumbINL#7568 if you want to debate the subject further.
: There was cases when I was given 10 bucks instead of 5 as change and I didnt notice it as I trusted the shop keeper, does that make me a criminal who deserves to be jailed?
That was a mistake you made, you did not do that intentionally did you ? And i dont see you braggin about it. You feel like it was something wrong to do.
DerPunkt (EUW)
: Plz explain to me how the guys with the caspules got any real money benefit out of it, because they did not, they got some flashy skins, but no money befit. Not even if they got 100 times the RP for a purchase it would be a benefit they had to spend money in the fiorst place for something with no value to the real world since you can never trade these items. They did not spend money to get something thats not a monetary benefit. All I read from your comment is jealousy nothing more. >Riot never makes something like a big discount with no announcement ! Thats how it works you announce something when you have many customers so you can have the biggest benefit out of it for both yourself and the customers this is not how it works. You put stuff on discount to make people buy. In the real world also to make room for new stuff. But rarely items are sold under value. Riots discounts are not to your benefit, they are to make you spend in the first place. If you would not have bought a skin without a discount there is no benefit for you. And this is how they work. Riot knows skins are expensive and they know people wait for discounts. So they keep items at ridiculous prices and the discounts are basically normal prices. There recently was a threat on the pricing on different tear stuff, and from there you could see the price politic is bonkers anyway the only thing that makes sense are when the discounts hit. So quit being so freaking jell. Jesus some people got some skins... wow. In 10 Years these skins are worth nothing, because League will no longer be all the shit. The severs will still run but I bet you in 10 years time Riot will either have moved on or be consumped by another bigger company (basically tencent cutting gutting it) like it happens with all the games. Or do you really think that all the people with amazinglky expensive Teamfortress 2 Stuff still go on about "I have 1000€ Worth of TF2 stuff" no they dont. And they at least had the possiblity to sell that stuff. something that you dont get from Riot. So buy the skins you like. and play with them... or dont. Nobody cares... But stop announcing boycotts nobody will keep through anyway and spamming the boards. This is the same as when Riot Resold the legecy skins, and other stuff that was supposed to be purchasable only once. You think the guys who spend money on the limited offers were happy? Now, but at some point they understood Riot needs to make money, and they cannot stop to makle money for some crying kids. They will make more money with the situation as is compared to when they spend thousands of dollars to hire people to resolve the shit just because some people who spend 20 bucks on the game over the course of 2 years are demanding free shit. Becaus thats what all of you are dong. Demanding free shit. You want the same shit as the Capsule guys. You want that free skins. You dont want them to get punished, but you know you will never get what you want so you dont want them to have it either. So either shut up about it or admit your motives.
I would try to explain you at how many points you are wrong and how you take all the things the players said and act like i said them all. And this might just be an endless argument. The fact is that you dont want or maybe cant understand but act like you do. Not sure what education you have maybe you also have a degree or just high school but freedom of word makes your words as important. Please dont bother to answer again. I wont.
DerPunkt (EUW)
: As the other commentator already said, technically it was not a bug. It was an error. How should the people know that it was a bug. Could have been a promo by Riot for 15 minutes. Stuff like that happens. Just imagine Riot had announced it as such. Nobody would care. They were all cry how unlucky they were this time around. It becomes bug abuse when you realize its a bug and you keep on using it. Like when you were able to set flash to 0sec CD and Riot announced it to be a bug. Or do you believe they banned the one who found that bug he/she abused it? No they didnt.
Please explain me how the guys that found the 0 sec cd flash got any real money benefit out of it. Riot never makes something like a big discount with no announcement ! Thats how it works you announce something when you have many customers so you can have the biggest benefit out of it for both yourself and the customers , anybody that plays dumb here its the worst kind of human acting like they really believe any company will just give hundreds of $ worth of items for free with no benefit for themselves.
: It's not a bug. It's a human error.
They still took advantage of it. It's like receiving more than the change you have to at the shop and you would just dont say nothing and make the employee have to pay for it instead at the end of the day.
: IF RIOT SAID THEY ARE OK STOP CRYING AND MOANING 24/7 ON BOARDS HOW ARE U NOT BANNED YET
The way you are allowed to talk and express yourself on this forum , the same way we are all allowed. And the way you act demanding people to obey your will should change .
DerPunkt (EUW)
: You people need to stop crying about that shit. Jeez some people got incredible lucky and Riot deems it way to expensive to do something about it. Its a economical consideration. A few thousand accounts got a lot of stuff for free. Riot knows, most of them prolly would never have spend that much money in teh game in the first place. Removing that shit is super complicated, there is a great [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/af5evi/why_its_hard_to_rollback_the_servers_riots/) post why. Comparing the cost for the "rollback" in comparison to the lost assets would prolly show a negative number, and not even a small one I'd guess. So if Riot did something about it, all of you who claim to never spend RP again would pay the price by higher RP cost due to Riots need to compensate for the loss. Also Riot very well knows, like any other company, that claiming to boycott and boycott something are two different things. Every wondered why Amazon keep writing amazing income numbers while on the same side allegedly nobody buys at that corrupt company? Have you? I wonder would it help all you jell people if Riot used an automated system to find weird looking purchases around that that time and just gave them a "Abuser" Icon for load screens? I bet these accounts would trolled in every freaking game. But on the other hand might be that these accounts become incredibly valuable, but on the other hand, Riot had a good reason to ban them if they ever sold the accounts.
Bug abuse its punishable according to TOS , they should receive the permanent ban hammer . Like any other kind of bug abuse would get anybody.
: YOU DECIDED TO PAY MONEY ON UR OWN,NO ONE TOLD U TO DO IT SO STOP CRYING
In real life you can face jail time for this kind of things. Nobody likes theft . The bug abuse its against the TOS. RIOT is actually saying they ok with bug abuse. You are part of the problem. This opens more problems than just a few skins to some lucky guys. They said they cant do a revert so if something goes on we might all lose all our skins and they couldnt do jack shit. WRITING IN ALL CAPS ITS NOT GONNA MAKE PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE RIGHT.
PH45 (EUNE)
: You win as a team and you lose a as a team. In the long run, do you think you'll remember this particular game in 30 games, 50 games, 100 games? Probably not. Sure same kind of games can happen again and again but it's a part of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=PH45,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2lzLixMO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-25T18:38:39.229+0000) > > You win as a team and you lose a as a team. > > In the long run, do you think you'll remember this particular game in 30 games, 50 games, 100 games? Probably not. Sure same kind of games can happen again and again but it's a part of the game. Id agree with you but we dont chose the people we play with , its not a team its 5 random people forced to play with each other and even 1 can ruin the game for the rest and he cant be punished cause mild inting or refusing to cooperate its not banable.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Is refusing to kill the enemy players and with that letting your team die punishable?
Oh boy I hope you didn't say anything to that guy you might get punished he sure won't.
WarlockBN (EUNE)
: make it short ... 80%of the players ... me too will not read it
> [{quoted}](name=WarlockBN,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=PLTcuztT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-25T15:22:42.406+0000) > > make it short ... 80%of the players ... me too will not read it Tnx for the feedback I will remember it for the next time I post something like this. Merry Christmas :)
Rioter Comments
: will riot gift us on xmas day?
I don't even want a free skin or skin shard I just want them to enable mystery skins self gifting and I will be happy. Pretty please riot xD
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Bòó (EUW)
: Yeah, but people are responsible for their own actions. If they can't live with people being toxic in a game, they're gonna have a hard time in real life. As annoying as this might sound; Let it go. haha
I will , tnx for the talk. It was really a pleasure.
Bòó (EUW)
: Oh yeah, i've been in the situation where I had an extreme troller. In normal, whatever. In ranked however, obviously it annoys me. Couple years ago I would've been, well to be honest, I got really annoyed and definitely showed it in chat. I got chat restrictions and the troller, who knows if he even got penalized. Nowadays, I try to be positive and even suggest the laner what to do. Staying safe under turret, or even farming my jungle to get back into the game. (NOTE: this can backfire so hard) This might come across as harsh or mean, but some people are a lost cause.. You try to help and get insulted instead, because nowadays, even offering help is apparantly not good enough anymore. Accept it happens and move onto the next game. This does not mean you should agree with it, or even just come to terms with it. I just don't think we can do anything about it, apart from focussing on your own game, and removing (muting) those players that are bringing a negative vibe to your games. Remember that the majority of people aren't toxic. I always honor those players that are friendly, even if a toxic player actually carried the game. don't care. Reward those who have good behaviour :)
Well I used to share a piece of my mind with trolls or ints in chat and I reduce the times i do by 95% percent cause these days I see people that actually say that they are on a trolling streak and this is just their x game.. and it makes me think that the next game they will troll somebody that used to he like I was and it will make them either stop carring and not playing the game anymore or make them a troll or int guy. So as long as this is not better punished the number of good people might see a even bigger decrease and that kinda scares me.
Bòó (EUW)
: Let me just be clear; I get where you're coming from, completely. But it's extremely difficult to see if someone just had a bad game, or was trolling. (obviously 0-20 is a bit over the top). Let's say you're a jungler. the enemy team invades you every time you try and go somewhere. you get 3v1'd and your team doesn't respond. No help what so ever. You get reported for intentional feeding. Which could've all been prevented if your team would help you out as well, or perhaps if you yourself made 'better' calls. I don't think it's right to get penalized because of it. "d) who said something about 100% win rate? i said about a negative kda in that particularly game if you have a game with 0 20 something its not right and you should be given the time to see if its you or if you are" I did, it was meant to show/imply that however good you are, you can't always win. Bad calls, or outplays happen. It can be due to whatever reason. I don't know how the restriction/banned system works to be honest. In order to suggest improvement, I would like to know what the current 'standards' are. My reply isn't meant to antagonize or be disrespectful in any way. Truth is, it is extremely difficult to make sure the behaviour of the community is always positive. There will always be those rotten apples.
> [{quoted}](name=Bòó,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YQfT4faK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-13T08:53:55.557+0000) > > Let me just be clear; I get where you're coming from, completely. > > But it's extremely difficult to see if someone just had a bad game, or was trolling. (obviously 0-20 is a bit over the top). > Let's say you're a jungler. the enemy team invades you every time you try and go somewhere. you get 3v1'd and your team doesn't respond. No help what so ever. You get reported for intentional feeding. Which could've all been prevented if your team would help you out as well, or perhaps if you yourself made 'better' calls. > > I don't think it's right to get penalized because of it. > > "d) who said something about 100% win rate? i said about a negative kda in that particularly game if you have a game with 0 20 something its not right and you should be given the time to see if its you or if you are" > > I did, it was meant to show/imply that however good you are, you can't always win. Bad calls, or outplays happen. It can be due to whatever reason. > > I don't know how the restriction/banned system works to be honest. In order to suggest improvement, I would like to know what the current 'standards' are. > > My reply isn't meant to antagonize or be disrespectful in any way. Truth is, it is extremely difficult to make sure the behaviour of the community is always positive. There will always be those rotten apples. I agree with everything you say , but we should be able to do something against it cause right now its a weird circle where someone trolls he gets flamed he reports the dude that flamed him the dude that gets reported its punished and next time he trolls instead of flaming cause its harder to get punished for that and it just creates a bad enviroment.
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DumbINL,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YQfT4faK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-13T08:48:35.160+0000) > > a) I said there are people that believe the game is dying , I did not said I believe the game is dying . I said that I believe there are more int and troll people/ > b) Well again please tell me what your idea is. Don t just bash the thread and my question. There is NO QUESTION MARK to indicate any kind of question, as far as i can read. Your idea is not good for the simple fact KDA should not be a decissive factor for soft suspensions. My KDA can be negative for playing a frontline tank, and at some point i can be something like 0/15/14, that's a negative KDA, does that mean i should get banned for 30 minutes? Don't try to throw at me that thing (it has to be 3 non premades), because that won't wrok, 90% of this playerbase cannot differentiate between intentional feeding and a bad play, therefore everything THEY don't like is categorized as trolling. This will encourage personal protection and if KDA would be something that would get me punished, then i would play Janna, Nami or Lulu just to heal, shield and protect myself... because, eh... i don't wanna get banned. Sometimes you have to look at this from a different point of view, working on your own brilliant ideas can give you a tunnel vision, not letting space for what's important and the psychology of this community.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YQfT4faK,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-13T08:55:26.345+0000) > > There is NO QUESTION MARK to indicate any kind of question, as far as i can read. > > Your idea is not good for the simple fact KDA should not be a decissive factor for soft suspensions. My KDA can be negative for playing a frontline tank, and at some point i can be something like 0/15/14, that's a negative KDA, does that mean i should get banned for 30 minutes? > > Don't try to throw at me that thing (it has to be 3 non premades), because that won't wrok, 90% of this playerbase cannot differentiate between intentional feeding and a bad play, therefore everything THEY don't like is categorized as trolling. > > This will encourage personal protection and if KDA would be something that would get me punished, then i would play Janna, Nami or Lulu just to heal, shield and protect myself... because, eh... i don't wanna get banned. > > Sometimes you have to look at this from a different point of view, working on your own brilliant ideas can give you a tunnel vision, not letting space for what's important and the psychology of this community. I believe you are taking this personal. Thats why i used a ps at the end saying i will add further suggestion and for now you did not made one instead your sole focus was to prove me wrong. I did say *my non expert that might be bad or have flaws idea.*so no tunnel vision there its just my starting point i want to develop the idea or find better ones cause I belive if the community wants change its also our duty to provide solutions not only to say that we dont like things. If you are a tank and if you have those stats and barelly any farm then i'm sorry but thats a bad game in my humble opinion if you allow me to say it without jumping at my throath again. I never seen somebody and neither I would report somebody for protecting the adc or for getting a bad stat if they did helped somehow by splitpushing or taking objectives. We could add more variables to any idea that will pop up and try to improve it thats what I want to do so I will ask you one more time what do you think it will improve the current situation we have with trolls and ints.
CJXander (EUNE)
: The ammount of people complaining on boards is higher because it is the end of season, people that tried to climb and were either trying hard or tilting hard. How can you or anyone else say the game is dying with no statistics, especially that takes me between 0 and 15 seconds to find a game in any queue? It is really amusing to see that only banned players are claiming the game is dying, guess it's the center of the universe syndrome.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YQfT4faK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-13T08:31:25.262+0000) > > The ammount of people complaining on boards is higher because it is the end of season, people that tried to climb and were either trying hard or tilting hard. > > How can you or anyone else say the game is dying with no statistics, especially that takes me between 0 and 15 seconds to find a game in any queue? > > It is really amusing to see that only banned players are claiming the game is dying, guess it's the center of the universe syndrome. a) I said there are people that believe the game is dying , I did not said I believe the game is dying . I said that I believe there are more int and troll people/ b) Well again please tell me what your idea is. Don t just bash the thread and my question.
Bòó (EUW)
: Sorry, but no. A negative kda doesn’t affect my mentality at all. Also 3+ people in a game report you.. Lets say you’re getting caught out, just because the enemy is outplaying you.. it happens. You get reported because the people on your team are ‘trollers’ or just textbook toxic players.. you get a penalty due to no fault of your own. No one has a 100% win rate.
> [{quoted}](name=Bòó,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YQfT4faK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-13T07:59:22.814+0000) > > Sorry, but no. > > A negative kda doesn’t affect my mentality at all. Also 3+ people in a game report you.. > Lets say you’re getting caught out, just because the enemy is outplaying you.. it happens. You get reported because the people on your team are ‘trollers’ or just textbook toxic players.. you get a penalty due to no fault of your own. > > No one has a 100% win rate. a) 3 trolls in one game its highly unlikely make it 4 people's report , and the chance they will all report you its even more unlikely b) I want to see your idea that's why i opened the thread , thats why I opened this thread :D c) make it 15 minutes and it's still a time to cool down after having a bad game you might not realize the mentality you have in the heath of the moment. I suggest a cool down time because we are humans and humans react to whats going on in different way , anger or grief being the most often responses to feeling helpless or defeated or both . I believe it is better when you play focusing on having fun and not on a false sense of purpose mixed with anger because you lost the previous game in really bad way and you feel at fault. Still this is aimed for trolls but could also benefit other people. d) who said something about 100% win rate? i said about a negative kda in that particularly game if you have a game with 0 20 something its not right and you should be given the time to see if its you or if you are trolling you should be given the time to reflect on your actions , its this something personal for you? are you having a bad run if yes good luck in your future game I bet that you will overcome it :D e) this is not a thread where I want to impose my opinion on others its a thread where I want to see what the community thinks so I can expand my understanding about the game. Please share a piece of your mind with me.
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUW)
: > Right now you can even get restricted for criticising the actions of your teammates even if they will lose you the game. No, constructive criticism has always been fine, and I've never seen anyone punished for it. Punished players just seem to commonly forget the "constructive" part.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5AaRyytL,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T19:21:28.964+0000) > > No, constructive criticism has always been fine, and I've never seen anyone punished for it. Punished players just seem to commonly forget the "constructive" part. People wont use constructive criticism no longer since you are at risk of getting flamed , most people have a superiority complex when they play the game and don't want to listen to basic stuff like objectives > kills. > No we don't. Unless you provide evidence to suggest it doesn't work, then there's no reason to assume it doesn't Make it a survey and let's see how many people actually think the report system works. I believe that removing the bans but instead adding more harsh chat restrictions will make people adjust attitude imagine getting 50 chat restrictions as first punishment and 150 at second , the amount of games you will have to make good use of those few lines that you can type should educate people. > Not the most friendly way to say that. To be honest, it does look toxic, as if you're trying to say: "I don't know how you can't see it, but I can see it, which makes me a lot better and you should listen to me, cause you keep messing up". Believe it or not, that is the way it sounds. Just like Hansiman said, with this you're just trying to push people's buttons, not help. If you want to get offended you can get offended no matter the way people say something to you , most people forget that it's a team oriented game and if someone says you something he tries to correct you and make you win the game , I have yet to see someone suggesting anyone to do something that won't help the team (flamers don't count) , we as people should accept that sometimes we act stupid w/o being able to realize it and some outside insight it's helpful at times like those.
: >Flaming has no excuse that's right but what I mean is that where do we start to punish people trying to make people flame em, where do we punish people who find joy in making others angry. When it's against the rules. >Well it takes away something it's a punishment in the end Everytime you get punished you lose honor. 14 day ban ? Lose of honor. Chat restrict ? Lose of honor. >Even in court they take into consideration what both sides did but not here? cause words that can be muted? This is not a court and if you agreed to behave yourself in a term of use "contract" no matter what then you must respect these rules no matter what. >So act like a robot accept any shit thrown at you and you will be fine i asked why are only the people that flame to blame and you answered with cause they are to be blamed anybody can lose it a few times but then remember nobody suddenly flames they do that after countless games when they get tired of it , when they get tired to accept everything that when this game is build to be played a certain way some don't want to respect it Because we are humans doesn't mean that we can't control ourself, you think I'm a robot ? That sometimes I'm not tired when someone flame/feed etc etc etc. So when that happen I just remind myself that it's a video game so it's pretty sad to insult someone in a video game and if I do flame a player not only will it not change a thing it will get me punished and worse case scenario perma banned wich mean I would say goodbye to my account and my skins, but controlling your behavior is not that hard when it comes to insulting someone in a chat, you can insult someone verbaly if they can't hear you. Once again no one force you to flame and it never solve a thing.
Remember i did not said that i did not deserved my chat restriction according to the rules, you keep on pushing the rules up. What I asked here it was to answer with your personal opinion what you would like to see. My point is that 30+min trapped in a game that you don't get anything out of it and if you say something you get punished again so its a punishment cause you didn't liked the previous punishment it's not really gonna make players wanna keep playing the game. Id like to see an ai that can replace the leavers , or dont ban me for leaving a game if i have 0 15 teammate by min 10 .
GLurch (EUW)
: >Why are so few inting players ever banned? [...] Where should the line between having a bad game and inting should be? Let me first answer the second question I quoted here, since it'll make answering the first question easier. "Inting" is short for intentional feeding. Intentional = doing something on purpose Feeding = dying a lot in a game So we can conclude that "intentional feeding" means "dying a lot on purpose". What exactly does this mean? Let me give you a few examples: - Someone buys AP items on Garen, but he still tries his best to stay alive, by staying under his tower. -> Not intentional feeding. Even if AP items on Garen are useless, you can argue that he is griefing the game, but he does not "intentionally feed". - You play Evelynn in the Jungle, the enemy invades you at level 1 successfully, farms your whole jungle and you're basically left useless and killed over and over again, until you're left with a score of 0/6 and 20 CS after 20 minutes. -> Not intentional feeding. You didn't go into the jungle thinking "Oh hey, lets die and give the enemy some more kills". - You decide that your team is not worth winning this game and just run up to the enemy, without trying to resist in any way and full-well knowing you will die. Basically, you run up to the enemy with the **intent** of dying. -> Intentional feeding. So it all depends on your mind-set. If you basically troll by buying 6 tears of the goddess, but in your head, you still don't have the **intent** of dying, you're not intentionally feeding. Of course, this doesn't mean that is okay either and it's very unlikely someone will just buy 6 tears of the goddess without knowing that it'll only lead to them giving the enemy a lot of kills, but it's not inherently intentional feeding, and that is the point. It's basically very hard to draw a line, because Riot would practically need to read peoples minds to know if they're intentionally feeding or not. They can't do that, so they need to look for other clues that may give someones intent away. This isn't always easy and as such, some people may get away with intentional feeding. On the other hand, some people may also be misunderstood in their intent and end up getting punished for intentional feeding when they didn't want to intentionally feed. >Does anybody believe that you should be able to mute yourself so you can't write anything in the chat? >Should there be a way to ask for a chat restriction if when you had a bad day ? I'll cover both questions at once because both are quite similar: Riot has tried similar things in the past in all kinds of forms already. Muting people over a long time didn't really work, people just found some kind of other way to vent their anger at some point, like intentionally feeding or griefing the game. They also tried giving people chat restrictions on demand like you suggested and it didn't work either, people just used the few messages they had to continue flaming. So it sadly just didn't work out. >Does anybody feel like you are sometimes trapped in games 35+ minutes only to lose just because some players play for themselves rather than for the team ? If someone is playing bad, they won't have a big impact on your elo and will mainly just impact their own elo. All they can cause for you is to lose a single match, but next match, they likely won't end up with you again, so they'll only have caused you a single lose and in the mean time, you can then start winning games again and they can continue losing games till they end up somewhere where they play with and against people of similar skill. If someone is on a losing streak, they will also lose MMR more quickly, meaning that in the end, they won't cause as much of a problem. On the other hand, it's unlikely for people who are actually worse than their current elo to really appear, since they would need some kind of factor that resulted in them winning so many games in the first place. These factors could be duo boosting, boosting or well, just plain old luck. What is way more likely is that these players are actually not inherently bad but just had something that distracted them or made their performance be worse than usual, like a bad day, or maybe something good that happened and which they can't stop thinking about. Anyways, it's actually more likely for these players to end up being good for you. The system does not really differentiate between enemies and teammates when selecting them, it looks at their MMR and then if they end up in your team or the enemy team is mainly luck. However, since there are only 4 free spots in your team and on the other hand 5 free spots in the enemy team, the chances of these players ending up in your team rather than the enemy team are lower. As such you'll usually even profit from this on the long run, even if you may feel like it'll give you a handicap at the moment. >Should players be rewarded according to what they did in the game not only based on wining or losing ? The main problem with this is that it's very hard to measure someones contribution to the team. For example, if you could have taken a tower, but instead went bot lane to kill 2 enemies, you'll end up with 2 kills and it'll look good on your stats, but did you really contribute to the team? If you're a Supporter, but your team warded a lot, played it save and at the same time, the enemy team played it save all the time as well, you'll have barely any assists, deaths or kills anyways to speak of, how exactly would you measure contribution in this case? How would you measure contribution of someone who was just always focused by everyone, resulting in the enemy team in the end losing because they didn't focus on objectives or such, but that person ending with a lot of deaths? You'll have to add on to this that everything would need to be judged by a bot and not a human, which would be even harder. Riot obviously can't afford to employ a few million people to look at all games in full length. In the end, judging by whether or not someone won a game is just the easiest and most cost-effective solution. It's also still pretty accurate, seeing as, as I earlier explained, you're pretty much *the* deciding factor if you'll win a game or not, *at least over the long run*. >If we are punished with the chat mute should we be also punished with honor lose ? Isn't one punishment good enough? Well, what exactly is "Honor" supposed to indicate? You may see it as a simple sort of rewarding everyone, but the intention behind it was to mainly reward people who exhibit good behavior over a long time, but also reward people who are neutral. It basically indicates that you're following the games rules. If you're toxic, you're obviously not doing that, so why should you gain something that indicates the opposite? Rewarding people who are toxic, even if they aren't actively but just passively getting rewarded by these notifications that they gained something in the game every now and then, would make people feel like they did good and they'd only be further encouraged to continue acting the way they have, which is completely opposite to Riots objective of making people change their way of acting. >Should the not cooperating with the team report reason be added back ? I feel like less people will flame if they know they can just report somebody that does that. This was just a placebo and never did anything to begin with, it was also just too... weirdly written. If you're ADC and stay on your lane for the first 10 minutes of the game, farming, that's completely normal behavior, but you're not... really cooperating with the team, are you? In the end, griefing and intentional feeding just define this way better, because if you're griefing the game, you're *actively* contributing to the loss, with the intention of doing so as well. If you're just *passively* contributing to the loss, without the intention of doing so, you're just bad at the game and, as earlier explained, will end up losing more games till you play with and against people of similar skill again. ######I really apologize for this wall of text, but you *did* ask a lot of questions and not all of them were as easy to answer as one may expect and I'm sure that actually, I probably still missed a few points here and there, writing such a huge text can make you forget some points every now and then <.<
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JG9LRLN5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-09T17:47:56.071+0000) > So it all depends on your mind-set. If you basically troll by buying 6 tears of the goddess, but in your head, you still don&#x27;t have the **intent** of dying, you&#x27;re not intentionally feeding. Of course, this doesn&#x27;t mean that is okay either and it&#x27;s very unlikely someone will just buy 6 tears of the goddess without knowing that it&#x27;ll only lead to them giving the enemy a lot of kills, but it&#x27;s not inherently intentional feeding, and that is the point. Maybe I don't understand right now but can you please explain me why its not inting if you buy 6 tears i mean ok it's not if you are just picking up the game but a veteran player doing that i mean lvl 30+ its giving his team a handicap > It&#x27;s basically very hard to draw a line, because Riot would practically need to read peoples minds to know if they&#x27;re intentionally feeding or not. They can&#x27;t do that, so they need to look for other clues that may give someones intent away. This isn&#x27;t always easy and as such, some people may get away with intentional feeding. On the other hand, some people may also be misunderstood in their intent and end up getting punished for intentional feeding when they didn&#x27;t want to intentionally feed. That's crystal clear but thats also why so many people int and they get away with it. > I&#x27;ll cover both questions at once because both are quite similar: > Riot has tried similar things in the past in all kinds of forms already. Muting people over a long time didn&#x27;t really work, people just found some kind of other way to vent their anger at some point, like intentionally feeding or griefing the game. They also tried giving people chat restrictions on demand like you suggested and it didn&#x27;t work either, people just used the few messages they had to continue flaming. So it sadly just didn&#x27;t work out. I think it works on people depending on the reason they flame , if you flame cause you feel superior it wont work cause you want to show that but if you flame cause somebody its destroying your game experience it will work , i feel like it would for me > If someone is playing bad, they won&#x27;t have a big impact on your elo and will mainly just impact their own elo. All they can cause for you is to lose a single match, but next match, they likely won&#x27;t end up with you again, so they&#x27;ll only have caused you a single lose and in the mean time, you can then start winning games again and they can continue losing games till they end up somewhere where they play with and against people of similar skill. If someone is on a losing streak, they will also lose MMR more quickly, meaning that in the end, they won&#x27;t cause as much of a problem. On the other hand, it&#x27;s unlikely for people who are actually worse than their current elo to really appear, since they would need some kind of factor that resulted in them winning so many games in the first place. These factors could be duo boosting, boosting or well, just plain old luck. It's not about the win or lose the game , if you go to a party and somebody at the party ruined it do you have to stay and clean his mess ? same thing here why do the rest of the players have to clean after somebody that does something on purpose > What is way more likely is that these players are actually not inherently bad but just had something that distracted them or made their performance be worse than usual, like a bad day, or maybe something good that happened and which they can&#x27;t stop thinking about. You are right > Anyways, it&#x27;s actually more likely for these players to end up being good for you. The system does not really differentiate between enemies and teammates when selecting them, it looks at their MMR and then if they end up in your team or the enemy team is mainly luck. However, since there are only 4 free spots in your team and on the other hand 5 free spots in the enemy team, the chances of these players ending up in your team rather than the enemy team are lower. As such you&#x27;ll usually even profit from this on the long run, even if you may feel like it&#x27;ll give you a handicap at the moment. Good info > The main problem with this is that it&#x27;s very hard to measure someones contribution to the team. For example, if you could have taken a tower, but instead went bot lane to kill 2 enemies, you&#x27;ll end up with 2 kills and it&#x27;ll look good on your stats, but did you really contribute to the team? If you&#x27;re a Supporter, but your team warded a lot, played it save and at the same time, the enemy team played it save all the time as well, you&#x27;ll have barely any assists, deaths or kills anyways to speak of, how exactly would you measure contribution in this case? How would you measure contribution of someone who was just always focused by everyone, resulting in the enemy team in the end losing because they didn&#x27;t focus on objectives or such, but that person ending with a lot of deaths? > Well, what exactly is &quot;Honor&quot; supposed to indicate? You may see it as a simple sort of rewarding everyone, but the intention behind it was to mainly reward people who exhibit good behavior over a long time, but also reward people who are neutral. It basically indicates that you&#x27;re following the games rules. If you&#x27;re toxic, you&#x27;re obviously not doing that, so why should you gain something that indicates the opposite? If the reason is to reward people who exhibit good behavior over a long time then it failed cause if you somehow mess it up before the gold rewards come you dont get anything no matter if you were ok 90% of the time that 10% will make you lose it all > ######I really apologize for this wall of text, but you *did* ask a lot of questions and not all of them were as easy to answer as one may expect and I&#x27;m sure that actually, I probably still missed a few points here and there, writing such a huge text can make you forget some points every now and then &lt;.&lt; Well tnx for your time , it was nice to know your opinion and all the good info you were able to provide its just pure gold for me , hope I will meet you on the rift.
: > I do not like the fact that you cant express yourself in this game and even 1 or 2 bad words will get you a punishment. Then why did you agreed the term of use of LOL ? >s if you refuse to help your team you should be punished the same way flaming is That's no excuses to flame and it's not even the same thing. > you play a new champ in the jungle but you did not make a gank in 20 minutes and you are doing camps instead of helping a teammate near you why is there no punishment Because it's not against the rules. >you play a new adc and you towerdive time and time again so you with your actions make the game not fun for the others and with your actions might make people flame you because frankly people will lose it since they are trapped in a game with someone that does that Intentionnaly feeding is bannable, being bad isn't. >you play a support but leave the lane at min 2 cause why not so you leave a adc vs 2 and make the game hell for him why shouldn't you be punished since the game is not fun for someone else only cause you decided so. I don't remember the timing but at min 2 it's possible that your support help your jungler get a buff or do another monster. If you are the one going 1vs2 you can't blame your support, so all you have to do here is play safely. >What is worse a inting guy that says it's just a normal and does whatever he wants not focusing on wining or a guy that will tell you to go %%%% yourself cause you don't stay with the team ? Again you have no excuses to flame, a flamer is easier to spot and it's pretty sad when people insult you in a video game, if it's a normal game it's even sadder. > I myself am not angry when somebody tell me to focus or that i made a stupid mistake it's better that people will point out when you are stupid cause maybe you don't know it sometimes. There are ways to do it and sometimes pinpointing such errors will only trigger people, like if you ping 7 times "ennemy missing" that's not helpfull, better ask a player if they want advice first and if they say no just play. >Why are so few inting players ever banned? Where are your proofs of that ? >Does anybody believe that you should be able to mute yourself so you can't write anything in the chat? People who have anger issues believe that, also a lot of punished players wanted the chat to be removed because then they wouldn't be able to flame, but nothing force them to insult people in a video game. >Should players be rewarded according to what they did in the game not only based on wining or losing ? It's a team game, the next season may have something like this. >Should there be a way to ask for a chat restriction if when you had a bad day ? No you can't. If you have a bad day play a singleplayer game. >If we are punished with the chat mute should we be also punished with honor lose ? Isn't one punishment good enough? Chat mute is not even a punisment in my book, you lose honor because you received a "punishment", so you acted like an unhorobale player hence why your honor went down. Do note that you need to be honor level 2 for the end season reward. >Should the not cooperating with the team report reason be added back ? Yeah so that 4 premade can report someone who doesn't play the way they want them to play........ also you can't really prove that and someone can just play badly. > I feel like less people will flame if they know they can just report somebody that does that. They will still flame, we have a report system and a mute function but what bad behaving players do ? They flame back and then post on the board "But I was just defending myself, I have the right to do so !" Then I come and show them the term of use they have agreed to follow wich shows you can't flame back, no "b-b-but he started first". >PS : This is not a I didn't deserve my chat restriction cause I know I did but not 100% since the chat log only shows what you said and not what the person reporting you said. Because we are talking about your behavior and nothing excuse a bad behavior, it doesn't matter if someone trolled/flamed/intentionnel fed, nothing force you to flame. In conclusion: Mute toxic players and report them, then keep being positive and you will have nothing to fear from Riot.
> Then why did you agreed the term of use of LOL ? Cause I like the way and I want to try and respect the rules . > That&#x27;s no excuses to flame and it&#x27;s not even the same thing. Well it's a teamgame right ? I did not say they deserve to be flamed but there are countless games where you have to beg people to help the team and being exposed to the same kind of attitude again and again even the best of us will lose it sometimes. > Because it&#x27;s not against the rules. It is not against the rules but again it's a role you give yourself it's like in real sport ex: football you are a defender the rest of the team will expect you to do your job , and again if your teammate its near you why don't help it? > I don&#x27;t remember the timing but at min 2 it&#x27;s possible that your support help your jungler get a buff or do another monster. If you are the one going 1vs2 you can&#x27;t blame your support, so all you have to do here is play safely. I meant leaving the lane and doing whatever else for the rest of the game leaving your adc 1 vs 2 for the whole game , so the enemy adc has a support that can apply deny farming for you and if it's aggressive support they can even dive you if you play a adc with no escapes > Again you have no excuses to flame, a flamer is easier to spot and it&#x27;s pretty sad when people insult you in a video game, if it&#x27;s a normal game it&#x27;s even sadder. Flaming has no excuse that's right but what I mean is that where do we start to punish people trying to make people flame em, where do we punish people who find joy in making others angry. > There are ways to do it and sometimes pinpointing such errors will only trigger people, like if you ping 7 times &quot;ennemy missing&quot; that&#x27;s not helpfull, better ask a player if they want advice first and if they say no just play. Well I wish they would send you records of the times when you try to help people some way of reporting good things you do in game, not just give them a honor, cause even though i get atleast 1 honor a game it won't help me now will it? > Where are your proofs of that ? Well You are right , my proof is just the fact that I unfortunately meet a big number of players that straight up ask for ff at min 15 after they go 0 10 and they say the game is no fun anymore cause nobody is saying anything , that means that they expect people to lash at them.... flaming is sad but that is also sad , that's just my opinion and others like yourself might have another but there's to sides to any story > People who have anger issues believe that, also a lot of punished players wanted the chat to be removed because then they wouldn&#x27;t be able to flame, but nothing force them to insult people in a video game. Won't argue but nobody starts doing something out of the blue , trust me no flamer ever started a game of league and said "I feel like telling people that they are shit" No fire starts with out a spark , I understand what you mean but in the end flamers use words you can mute them in seconds but the guys that in are ruining the game for others and that can't be muted solved in seconds like you can mute flamers , sometimes i wonder why there is a punishment for words when anybody can mute anybody. > It&#x27;s a team game, the next season may have something like this. Nice > No you can&#x27;t. If you have a bad day play a singleplayer game. Well , so I have to deal with people who have a bad game / day and just ruin games but i cant ask for a mute for myself if i have a bad day? > Chat mute is not even a punisment in my book, you lose honor because you received a &quot;punishment&quot;, so you acted like an unhorobale player hence why your honor went down. Do note that you need to be honor level 2 for the end season reward. Well it takes away something it's a punishment in the end > Yeah so that 4 premade can report someone who doesn&#x27;t play the way they want them to play........ also you can&#x27;t really prove that and someone can just play badly. Didn't tough about that > They will still flame, we have a report system and a mute function but what bad behaving players do ? They flame back and then post on the board &quot;But I was just defending myself, I have the right to do so !&quot; Then I come and show them the term of use they have agreed to follow wich shows you can&#x27;t flame back, no &quot;b-b-but he started first&quot;. I did not post on the boards to say I am not guilty , I am guilty and as i said i mean anything that i write > Because we are talking about your behavior and nothing excuse a bad behavior, it doesn&#x27;t matter if someone trolled/flamed/intentionnel fed, nothing force you to flame. Even in court they take into consideration what both sides did but not here? cause words that can be muted? > In conclusion: Mute toxic players and report them, then keep being positive and you will have nothing to fear from Riot. So act like a robot accept any shit thrown at you and you will be fine i asked why are only the people that flame to blame and you answered with cause they are to be blamed anybody can lose it a few times but then remember nobody suddenly flames they do that after countless games when they get tired of it , when they get tired to accept everything that when this game is build to be played a certain way some don't want to respect it
Rioter Comments
Zyzyx (EUW)
: It's very simple: League is ruled by certain mechanics, not by RL logic. Contrary to Tibbers and Daisy, Ornss Ulti is classified as a projectile, not a pet. It doesn't matter what this projectile is, it just matters that it's classified as such. Plenty of things in League don't make any sense at all from a logical point of view. How is Teemo able to blind a blind man? How can anything kill a dragon that is bigger than a galaxy? How can Brand walk through the river unharmed? This is not how things work in League. League works based on certain rules, that's all.
> [{quoted}](name=Zyzyx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hlxFOXEP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-27T20:19:53.886+0000) > > It&#x27;s very simple: League is ruled by certain mechanics, not by RL logic. Contrary to Tibbers and Daisy, Ornss Ulti is classified as a projectile, not a pet. It doesn&#x27;t matter what this projectile is, it just matters that it&#x27;s classified as such. > Plenty of things in League don&#x27;t make any sense at all from a logical point of view. How is Teemo able to blind a blind man? How can anything kill a dragon that is bigger than a galaxy? How can Brand walk through the river unharmed? > This is not how things work in League. League works based on certain rules, that&#x27;s all. What i try to say it's that ornn's ult shouldn't be classified as a projectile, just like velkoz ult isnt it's more of a summon thing than projecting something at someone
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ymir (EUNE)
: Ranked Rewards Policy
In season 3 i was silver and i got the silver border for season 4 , in season 4 i got to gold and i got the gold border for season 5, but there is no sign of season 4 skin i was thinking that you get them all or you don't get any of them.. edit: i got the skin after i logged out and in for 2 times i suppose it was a visual bug.
Ymir (EUNE)
: Ranked Rewards Policy
I got the new border , the one according to season 5 division . will the skin come ? did they got distributed ?
: Giving Out 1 Skin/Champion Of Winner's Choice To 5 Lucky People :D (Details Inside If Interested)
Your Current Ranked Division GOLD V Are You Happy In This Division? I play this game since season 2 but back then i wasn't even able to get my account to level 30 and the previous seasons i had to learn in order to get to a good university HELL YEAH i'm satisfied i was finally able to play the game i love enough to get in the same division like my friends How Did You Get To This Division- I tried to improve myself in fact i never aimed for a better division but i often found myself watching tips and tricks for lol on youtube and i suppose this is how i got to my actual division Your Main Champion (MAXIMUM 2) This is tough for me as i rarely play the same champion more often than once in 10 games but i'l pick fizz as it was the first champ i ever played and ekko since its the first and only champ i have level 5 masteries What Have You Done That You Feel Has Had An Impact On The LOL Community (This can be negative or postive, don't worry I don't judge) I post from time to time champion ideas in fact i have a word document with over 10 champion ideas but i feel like i have to do more so they will have a good backstory since if there is something i love in a champion it's the story behind it and the other thing i try to do is not to be the player you will remember for how bad he acted during the game. State 1 Skin/Champion You Would Like If You Won Void fizz mostly because i love the concept riot created with the void because it is limitless in term of what it can bring up as champions but also as a story.
: Monthly Skin Giveaway Round 4- August [TRIPLE GIVEAWAY DUH!]
I hope i'm not being rude but can we get a update on the situation? i know you guys have your own problems but a little little update would be more than enough. Again i hope i'm not being rude but i'm just curious.
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest series nr 17 (Eune/Euw)
What is a positive player ? For me this is a hard question to answer maybe because i know that at times i can't be that player. A positive player is that player you add at the end of the game and ask him to play more games with you, a positive player is the dude that at min 20 even if your team is 0 kills and the enemy team is somewhere near 20 kills he asks you not to surrender, he is that player that somehow can see the light at the end of the road, he can see the glimpse of hope that so many of us fail to see in most of our games. I know that a positive player is hard to define but if i'm sure of one thing is that a positive player doesn't have to be a good player he can be a bad player he may have feed but he tries he want his team to win he does his best and we can see this kind of players often but most of us are to busy flaming them instead of trying to be like them. A positive player is the one dude in the game that doesn't mute all his teammates by the end of the game and doesn't get muted by his teammates . The thing is that we can all be called a positive player at times , and in the end i believe that the definition of a positive player is each and everyone of us at their best, we can all be a positive player and we all are positive players when we try with all we got to understand our teammates at their worst and keep the flame devil inside caged.
: Monthly Skin Giveaway Round 4- August [TRIPLE GIVEAWAY DUH!]
New Game Mode: Chained Buddy Basic attacks and spells do half the damage but everyone gets a passive and once every 10 second they get a electric chain between them and the nearest allied champion. The enemy champions that walk through that chain get a mark that makes them get 100% more damage for a few seconds (2-4 seconds i expect to be enough + The marks should stack 2 times) The idea of this game mode is practicing teamwork with your friends as i believe its something that most players lack. You and the chained ally can go on purpose against enemy champions and try to make them go through the chain, as for the enemy champion he and his teammates have to work together in order to avoid getting through the chains and maybe make get you into their's. Note:A champ can't have more than 1 chain to him, if there is no available champ the chain will poop up whenever there is a available champion.
: Monthly Skin Giveaway Round 4- August [TRIPLE GIVEAWAY DUH!]
Mort – The broken arrow ‘It’s not that bad’…He will always remember these words , this sentence is quite special to him maybe because it was the first praise he got from his father or maybe because it’s the last thing his father said to him. Mort is a young boy who had a father but never a mother. He was taken from the streets where he was left on a cold winter night. Only a few hours would have been enough for him to die due to the merciless cold but fate smiled upon him , a tall muscular man with a few scars on his face that he would later learn to call father saved him. His newfound father was one of the most renowned noxus archers, a good man but not the kind that would show too much empathy to his little son. Mort soon found out that in order to get his father’s attention he would have to train and become a good archer. Days became nights and nights became days, Mort lost the very notion of time trying to become as best as he could possibly be and he would never have stopped until a letter came. He opened the letter and he fell down to his knees and cried for a long time… it seemed like ages and for a time he felt like he could give up on everything. Life was too harsh with someone as young as him ,he thought, and then he remembered - “It’s not that bad”. The only praise he ever received from his father, this will make him go on and will make him join the fields of justice in order to make the name of his father live forever. “Maybe I’m not him but I’m his son, Ishar was my father” – Mort Visuals Tall and thin young adult with a leather armor and his face having a little scar from the nose to the cheek Passive: Hurry Up Description: Mort shoots faster depending on how many enemy champions are around him. Aoe:700 6/9/12% bonus attack speed per champion around Mort leveling up at level 1/9/16 Q: Extensive shot Range:650 (SKILLSHOT) Travel distance for Mort 325: CD:10 seconds all levels Cost:80 mana all levels Description: Mort shots a arrow that has a rope attached to it if the arrow hits a champion(friend or foe) or a landscape he holds the arrow and travels half the distance. Lvl 1: 70 (+0.5 bonus ad) +5% slow for 1.25 seconds Lvl 2: 90 (+0.5 bonus ad) +7% slow for 1.25 seconds Lvl 3: 110 (+0.5 bonus ad) +9% slow for 1.25 seconds Lvl 4: 130 (+0.5 bonus ad) +11% slow for 1.25 seconds Lvl 5: 150 (+0.5 bonus ad) +13% slow for 1.25 seconds W:Determination (PASIVE) Mort becomes enraged whenever he loses more than 30% of his current hp under 1.5 seconds being enraged causes Mort every 3rd attack to bonus effect depending of the enemy champions hp Enrage lasts for 4 seconds Lvl 1: If the enemy champion has more % hp than Mort every 3rd attack slows the target for 10% and loses 10% of his armor for 1.5 seconds if Mort has more % hp than the enemy champion he instead critical strikes for 150% and bounces 125 units forward Lvl 2: If the enemy champion has more % hp than Mort every 3rd attack slows the target for 10% and loses 15% of his armor for 1.5 seconds if Mort has more % hp than the enemy champion he instead critical strikes for 150% and bounces 125 units forward Lvl 3: If the enemy champion has more % hp than Mort every 3rd attack slows the target for 10% and loses 20% of his armor for 1.5 seconds if Mort has more % hp than the enemy champion he instead critical strikes for 150% and bounces 125 units forward Lvl 4: If the enemy champion has more % hp than Mort every 3rd attack slows the target for 10% and loses 25% of his armor for 1.5 seconds if Mort has more % hp than the enemy champion he instead critical strikes for 150% and bounces 125 units forward Lvl 5: If the enemy champion has more % hp than Mort every 3rd attack slows the target for 10% and loses 30% of his armor for 1.5 seconds if Mort has more % hp than the enemy champion he instead critical strikes for 150% and bounces 125units forward E: Back off! CD:15 Seconds Manacost 100 Range 300 Mort uses his bow to shot an arrow that inflates stays for 3 second acting as landscape Lvl 1: 100 aoe landscape Lvl 2: 125 aoe landscape Lvl 3: 150 aoe landscape Lvl 4: 175 aoe landscape Lvl 5: 200 aoe landscape R: Killing instinct (Active) Range 350: Point and click Cost:150 mana Can be activated only if enrage is active.If activated the duration for Determination is halved Mort quickly analyze the terrain around his enemy looking for blind spots next to his enemies Mort becomes unable to auto attack for the next 1 second Lasts for 4 auto attacks The last auto attack critical strikes. Lvl 1: After each auto attack mort blinks in a random spot in 350 aoe around his target Lvl 2: After each auto attack mort blinks in a random spot in 450 aoe around his target Lvl 3: After each auto attack mort blinks in a random spot in 550 aoe around his target I know its the second champ idea but i just like making them
: Monthly Skin Giveaway Round 4- August [TRIPLE GIVEAWAY DUH!]
Nightmare teemo Life as a yordle its hard and its even harder if you became famous and there are many people who want you dead and teemo knows this well.He never understood what happened to him but in one day all his joy and happiness left him some say its because of nocturne and how he caught teemo in his sleep and sucked all the happiness from him others say its because the hate that the summoners had towards him that somehow became a spell on his own an searched teemo for a long time and just now found him. Everyone thought this will pass that teemo will be alright but he change he became twisted his fur got dark and his eyes went dry and red even his clothes got affected. Teemo is no longer the same and he hunts,he hunts all those he thinks are responsible of this and makes them feel no joy. Teemo -Do you still want to hate on me?
: Monthly Skin Giveaway Round 4- August [TRIPLE GIVEAWAY DUH!]
Edat - The ageless Each generation has it's own stories about certain individuals and these stories always fade away in the darkness to make place for new ones but there seems to be a story that never fades out , a story that won't let itself get devoured by the passing of time.This story is about Edat a man who swore to protect Innocent people and make them realize that immortality its not something people should aim that immortality its not a gift but the most cruel prison. Edat was once one of the most promising summoners of his time a boy who mastered the basics in no time but he did not desired the praises he received but something more he desired immortality... And so in one day when he was invited to experiment with time magic by the higher-ups he didn't had a second thought and accepted as fast as you could blink.He never expected a room as big as he saw and he never expected it to be filled with all sort of runes but he understood they wanted to go to war and that's why they wanted to try out time magic.The experiment started and in a strange turn of events it failed , the runes reacted to the magic in strange ways leaving out explosions and beams all around the room he never knew what hit him and only felt the cold marble under his feet when he felt down. Every second felt like ages but somehow sometime he woke up in a hospital room the others died and so his life as a summoner. Years passed since that event Edat studied on his own and perfected his magic he also got a family a child even nephews and he never realized it until his wife died Edat didn't grew old past he's 40th. So his life of torment began he lived decades and saw everyone he ever loved dying but in all of this torment he found himself a purpose to make sure nobody else tries to involve clueless innocents in experiments like the one he was involved to. Eddat : 'You call it a gift i call it my prison" Passive: Experienced: Edat gains: 2/3/5% less damagewhen hit by an enemy ability 10 sec cd Upgrades at lvl: 1/7/11 Description: Being immortal has it's perks, Edat was able to study and practice for such a long time that he can foresee the hits he its gonna take and so he prepares himself for them to hurt him as little as possible. Q: Arcane Missiles cd: 10/9/8/7/6 Manacost: 40/50/60/70/80 Range:400 Skillshot Description: Edat can shot 3 arcane missiles during 2 seconds gaining specific bonuses depending of how many missiles hit an enemy champion. Lvl 1: 25 damage+ (0.15 ap). if 1 missile hit enemy champions Edat gains back half the mana , if 2 missiles hit enemy champions Edat gains all the mana back,if 3 missiles hit enemy champions Edat can shot a 4th one that does double the damage. Lvl 2: 30 damage+ (0.15 ap). if 1 missile hit enemy champions Edat gains back half the mana , if 2 missiles hit enemy champions Edat gains all the mana back,if 3 missiles hit enemy champions Edat can shot a 4th one that does double the damage. Lvl 3: 35 damage+ (0.15 ap). if 1 missile hit enemy champions Edat gains back half the mana , if 2 missiles hit enemy champions Edat gains all the mana back,if 3 missiles hit enemy champions Edat can shot a 4th one that does double the damage. Lvl 4: 45 damage+ (0.15 ap). if 1 missile hit enemy champions Edat gains back half the mana , if 2 missiles hit enemy champions Edat gains all the mana back,if 3 missiles hit enemy champions Edat can shot a 4th one that does double the damage. Lvl 5: 50 damage+ (0.15 ap). if 1 missile hit enemy champions Edat gains back half the mana , if 2 missiles hit enemy champions Edat gains all the mana back,if 3 missiles hit enemy champions Edat can shot a 4th one that does double the damage. W: Lifebinder /Death Defier CD 12 Manacost:120 Range 350 Skillshot Duration 1.5 seconds Lifebinder: Edat binds his lifeforce to an enemy slowing both Edat and the enemy and doing damage to the target if the bind is broken. Lvl 1: 5% Slow 50 damage +(0.3 Ap) Lvl 2: 8% Slow 90 damage +(0.3 Ap) Lvl 3: 12% Slow 130damage +(0.3 Ap) Lvl 4: 15% Slow 170 damage +(0.3 Ap) Lvl 5: 17% Slow 210 damage +(0.3 Ap) Can be used if W is casted again when Edat hit his w Death Defier: During his long hours of practice and learning Edat learned not only how to fight his opponents but also how to avoid them if needed. Edat blinks forward to his cursor while his binded enemy blinks backwards against his cursor but gets 10% movement speed bonus for 1.5 seconds E:Rune imbued (Passive) Even if he didn't straight up realized he can't grow old anymore Edat realized quite easy that the rune that hit him left all its power inside him and enchanted his magic. Edat gains bonus ability power hen hitting enemies with his abilities within 3 seconds Lvl 1: 2% per ability hit ,if Edat reach the maximum bonus he also gains 5% spell vamp Lvl 2: 2.5% per ability hit, if Edat reach the maximum bonus he also gains 5% spell vamp Lvl 3: 3% per ability hit , if Edat reach the maximum bonus he also gains 5% spell vamp Lvl 4: 3.5% per ability hit, if Edat reach the maximum bonus he also gains 5% spell vamp Lvl 5: 4% per ability hit, if Edat reach the maximum bonus he also gains 5% spell vamp Bonus ability stops at 15% and lasts for 3 seconds R:Unleash Aoe: 700 CD:160/140/120 Manacost: 200 Edat unleashes all the power he got from the rune and creates magic orbs around the enemy champions and allied champions if an allied champion touches an enemy champion they do percentage hp damage to them and gains half the damage done as a heal Note: once their orb in order to be damaged both the enemy champion and the allied champion must have an orb attached to them. The orbs disappear after being triggered Lvl 1: 10% of curent hp +1% per 100 ap Lvl 2: 15% of curent hp +1% per 100 ap Lvl 3: 20% of curent hp +1% per 100 ap Quote when walking: Life is a gift but can also be a curse Quote when attacking: You don't deserve to die Taunt: Do you live or do you lie Joke: Afraid of death? before he says the quote he plays dead Death quote: "Released" ,"I couldn't"(as a reference that he won't take his own life) Appearance : A man at his 40th with long beard and hair wearing a white robe and having his hands covered in blue lines Hope you like it and i want reviews from anyone that can give one without being mean you are really welcomed. Sorry in case of grammar mistakes Update 1#
: You People Who Complain About Gangplank's Death Disgust Me
Maybe a new champ will help him survive? since this is a bilgewater event i don't see why a new champ can't appear even if we already got tahm. Anyway amazing story :3
: You mean Reus from Borussia Dortmund ? xD {{champion:35}}
You got me , i had some inspiration :P {{champion:161}}
: Hey, have some ideas for you, hope they help (hope they don't sound too mean, just trying to give advice) To start with, I love this guys lore! which is extremely rare for me as i don't care too much for back story. I really like his passive and the way it fits in with his story, it wasn't too clear if it stacked or not, but I would say it works perfectly without stacking. His Q is written quite confusingly but i think i get it's main idea. I would personally take off the heal as it doesn't really fit with the rest of the skill or the champion, and give him something like bonus damage on next hit, or an attack speed boost for a few seconds, this way the skill can be used to escape, engage, and chase. How does his W work as an escape and a drag? Also how will this work if it's AoE? His E is VERY expensive in terms of mana. what does "Range(300)+available skill shot if triggered for the gold steal" mean? its very unclear. I've seen people try to do similar mechanics before and fail, but i have to say yours is balanced quite nicely. His ult: the requirement of needing champions around him for the skill will instantly make it pointless, especially as for some reason it goes up as you level, this mechanic needs to be taken off of the ult without a doubt. The duration for the invisibility is way too high, far higher than any other champ out there. I really like the overall mechanic of the skill, although I think the below 50% part should be increased a bit, otherwise his target is going to need to be so low they are pretty much dead from 1 auto attack regardless. I hope you take my advice into consideration, I really like your champion and would love to read through it again after you've made a couple of changes.
I have something written down to update him but i don't want to update it to fast so i will wait for a little bit more maybe il have more ideas Thanks for the suggestions il take them into consideration. Have a nice day.
: Hey I have a few suggestions for you, hope you don't take them personally, I like your champion idea, just think it needs a bit of work. First of all you need to understand that a DoT isn't an effect happening per second, it means damage over time, if a skill doesn't damage it isn't a DoT. I'm assuming the passive refreshes itself if you've labelled it as a dot (despite that fact it's not a dot as it does no damage). In this case it'd be far too powerful, you just build speed to outrun them and they'd never have any skills up whilst youre standing next to them. I like your Q, it seems pretty balanced, although again would be a little OP when mixed with your passive. For your W, first of all you can't break out of a stun, thats a statement not an opinion. Secondly it's insanely OP late game, like broken. You're talking a good 2-3k damage over 5 seconds from a skill that isn't even an ult. The anger effect isn't needed, it's too much for one skill, really out of place, and doesn't fit with the character very well. E just doesn't make sense, why does it say "instead", also basically the way you have worded it makes it sound like you hit an enemy, then if they cast a spell, it damages Yarum, and gives him bonus Armour and Magic Resistance. In which case every single time you would shoot a champion with it, they could just move away from him and cast some kind of inexpensive fairly neutral skill, for example Sona's E, which would cause damage to yarum and he would gain no benefit from it, because by the tim ehe even got near the champion the bonus defenses would have run out, and he would have just ended up taking the damage. Your R is completely random, it looks like you couldn't think of anything to do here, you have a really nice character concept so you could probably work something really nice into his ult, i would change it completely. Hope this helps you.
Thanks for the suggestion ll try to fix it, but the r its not random i tough about the demon exorcism in horror movies. Still tnx for the review
Show more

DumbINL

Level 182 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion