Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
xStyrosx (EUNE)
: lets start use brain buddy. First of all gold is nothing because some players play 2/10 in promo and have gold because of new account. Second , normal is not ranked
> [{quoted}](name=xStyrosx,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=o7o7AaXw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-22T01:21:37.952+0000) > > lets start use brain buddy. First of all gold is nothing because some players play 2/10 in promo and have gold because of new account. Second , normal is not ranked If you get new account and go 2/10 you will be iron.
: jungle diff
> [{quoted}](name=Ser Parmesan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=11mEhYag,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-21T12:37:18.640+0000) > > Hey I'm a jungler and I hear these two words quite often, both from my team and from the enemy team in the end screen. > Nowadays lanes get stomped, either by my team or by the enemy team, this is very extreme in s10 so far. > I've had games, where my toplaner went 0/3, before I even cleared camps(except golems) and scuttle for the first time. Now I know this is rare but it happens way more often than it happened in previous seasons. Also I want to make clear that an equal amount of times it's the enemy toplaner that goes 0/3 before I even visited the lane once. > Unless the enemy did not back for whatever reason there is no reason to gank that lane anymore, as it has become a hard loosing lane at 3:20. So as a jungler I don't have much of an impact on that lane and basically have to watch it loose even more. > > Now there are people that say that I should help that lane, but that's really not effective, as the player got behind by himself and even if I gifted him 5kills it's still the same player that will probably just give kills away again the moment I don't camp his lane anymore. At the same time I could try to get another lane ahead that can snowball off of it. ie. Never gank a loosing lane. > > The thing is: for the enemy jungle it makes sense to gank his lane that is already ahead, making my laner fall behind even more, which is totally fine seen from the enemy junglers perspective. It is NOT your junglers fault you fell behind, EVEN if you fall behind because of ganks, unless the enemy jungler actively zoned you from your cs. A gank does not mean a kill, a gank is an attempt. It is up to you by warding/playing according to vision to make it an attempt and not a kill. Obviously as a jungler it is my job to abuse the lack thereof on your opponent. > > I constantly see people die to farmjunglers because they lack wards or push too deep, on both sides. If you die to a farmjungler gank in early game you simply lack mapawareness or wards, that's all there is too it, has nothing to do with your jungler. > > There is such a thing as jungle difference, but the jungler cannot win your lane on his own, neither can he win the game for you on his own. > > Feel free to share your thoughts about this. You are right about the top laner as well as any other lane that fails. If the lane fails then simply the guy that loses can play safe, hug his tower and try farm as much as he can waiting for the gank and just playing SAFE. Many times people (for some unkown reason) do not do that and they end up like 0/7 in 10 mins and start blaming the jungler like the jungler is supposed to win your lane for you. If you do not play appropriate and with brain no1 else can do something for you, in the game or in your life, it's the same. Also you can't constantly push your lane to the enemy tower and signal your jungler to gank a pushed lane, i mean where is even the logic in that? And i am not talking about occasions like when the enemy laner has 100 hp and you can tower dive him of course. If you push and push and do not use wards well then, you deserve your babysit by the enemy jungler and you also deserve a defeat.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dvs Hexler,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=0005000000010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-21T12:14:56.636+0000) > > It seems you have a lot of free time. I dont really rememmber what i did one year ago, sorry. Or just better at automating things than you. You missed two very important questions, I'd like you to answer.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=00050000000100010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-21T13:47:01.998+0000) > > Or just better at automating things than you. > You missed two very important questions, I'd like you to answer. I already answered, i dont remember what i did 1 and half year ago, sorry for that. Btw, you had to go back 1 year and half, to find a game with 15 deaths? Pretty sure i have earlier games with that amount of deaths too.
: Visibility of reports?
I would like to be able to view my reports and the reason that i am reported too. This would be a nice tool, it's like you get a feedback about things you are bad and have to improve.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dvs Hexler,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=00050000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T14:03:34.450+0000) > > You make me laugh at least that's something good, and also it seems you dont know what you are reading but ok does not matter, you are allowed to be at your own denial anyway. > > PS: If you think that 28 cs of midlaner in 25 minutes is not a banning reason then i have no more time to waste typing with you. Remember that one? https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1997621239?tab=overview You were trolling, right? So you need to get permaban, right?
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=000500000001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T15:31:46.522+0000) > > Remember that one? > https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1997621239?tab=overview > You were trolling, right? > So you need to get permaban, right? It seems you have a lot of free time. I dont really rememmber what i did one year ago, sorry.
: Do we all feel about Riot the same way? Lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Rito pile of,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=M7cHsVko,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-19T20:38:34.717+0000) > > https://imgur.com/bH7ELUS > > Totally random matchmaking btw. Leveling new account. This happened a few times. > > I personally haven't seen more ignorant and corrupt company and community that hates it so much. Totally right.
: Do we all feel about Riot the same way? Lol.
You are totally right my friend.
: The matchmaking hasn't changed at all. Just the ranks that have been put beside names have been reset. That's it.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JFBiBntP,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T14:09:27.537+0000) > > The matchmaking hasn't changed at all. Just the ranks that have been put beside names have been reset. That's it. With all due respect, i simply cant believe that because i can see how most of teammates are playing after the beggining of the placements.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dvs Hexler,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=000500000001000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:46:43.902+0000) > > 1. About the intentionally feeders the AI can determine when they choose everytime a specific route (for example walking straight mid/top/bot and die everytime with the same way. > Also, if i play 20 minutes and my mid akali has 28 cs this is troll and nothing more or less. (this has happened) The first case is already handled. There are even cases where players with only one death in the game are banned for inting, because this only death was actual inting. The second case is why you will never be trusted because that's shitty reasoning. The remaining of the post is only cries from someone in denial of his poor level with absolutely no objective proof to back up his opinion, so straight to the bin.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=0005000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:58:35.047+0000) > > The first case is already handled. There are even cases where players with only one death in the game are banned for inting, because this only death was actual inting. > The second case is why you will never be trusted because that's shitty reasoning. > > The remaining of the post is only cries from someone in denial of his poor level with absolutely no objective proof to back up his opinion, so straight to the bin. You make me laugh at least that's something good, and also it seems you dont know what you are reading but ok does not matter, you are allowed to be at your own denial anyway. PS: If you think that 28 cs of midlaner in 25 minutes is not a banning reason then i have no more time to waste typing with you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dvs Hexler,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:56:34.708+0000) > > It does not matter, soon as it seems just a few people around the world will play this game anyway. > > EDIT: > few people around the world will WASTE their time with this game anyway.*** Ah, I was waiting for this one. LeAguE iS a DeAd GaMe anYwAy.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:59:35.790+0000) > > Ah, I was waiting for this one. LeAguE iS a DeAd GaMe anYwAy. It goes to that way, not dead completly yet though.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dvs Hexler,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:48:24.113+0000) > > Give me some of RIOT billions and you will be free to watch the change. I'd better pay to see you NOT changing anything.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:54:11.015+0000) > > I'd better pay to see you NOT changing anything. It does not matter, soon as it seems just a few people around the world will play this game anyway. EDIT: few people around the world will WASTE their time with this game anyway.***
: Legitimate question: How is anyone supposed to know in advance how someone will play in the next game? I've seen people with 80% win rates face plant it after a winning streak and be accused of inting. I've seen people who are on a 10 game losing streak carry. So, legitimately, how is anyone to know how someone will behave or play in the future before a game starts?
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JFBiBntP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:22:56.792+0000) > > Legitimate question: > > How is anyone supposed to know in advance how someone will play in the next game? I've seen people with 80% win rates face plant it after a winning streak and be accused of inting. I've seen people who are on a 10 game losing streak carry. > > So, legitimately, how is anyone to know how someone will behave or play in the future before a game starts? As i told you in my own post too, this is a result of this season BADLY matchmaking that RIOT decided to make.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dvs Hexler,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:27:30.328+0000) > > NOT in the way it should *** So there is a system. And how should it work then? Give precise description of that system that won't give any false positive nor false negative. Enjoy.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:33:01.161+0000) > > So there is a system. > > And how should it work then? Give precise description of that system that won't give any false positive nor false negative. Enjoy. Give me some of RIOT billions and you will be free to watch the change.
: >For example some suspicious people could be in a "black list" and then manually your employess could check some of those people. Also, if someone has a big losing streak it starts to become suspicious. The manual check thing comes up frequently and I don't think people quite understand the scope of how much man power would be required for this. If one person has to review a game for feeding, and thousands upon thousands of people play every day, the amount of people required here would pretty much start generating a negative income to staff. >About the point where you say "you ask a maching to determing if you did an error or not", as i said before this can be determined of how often you make that "error" because as i said above having a big number of losing streaks is suspicious. You should see my match history every season. I bounce from low plat to high plat then tilt down to almost gold, then repeat. I don't know why it happens, but it's something I've noticed. So when I go on streaks, they're rather spectacular. Does this mean I now get flagged as suspicious because I literally just had bad games in bunches? Again, presets are difficult to set. There's a multitude of ways that they can generally be false triggered. >To conclude with, the matches that i have encountered so far in this season are by far the worst matches i ever had since i started playing this game in season 2. I think S4 on OCE was the worst in history for me. But we also notice certain things more at the start of a season. I'm not dismissing your encounters or frustration, but I just don't see how getting angry at Riot over it, when they do their best to mitigate it, makes sense, when really the person at fault is the person feeding in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=00050000000100010000,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:29:43.587+0000) > > The manual check thing comes up frequently and I don't think people quite understand the scope of how much man power would be required for this. > If one person has to review a game for feeding, and thousands upon thousands of people play every day, the amount of people required here would pretty much start generating a negative income to staff. > > You should see my match history every season. I bounce from low plat to high plat then tilt down to almost gold, then repeat. I don't know why it happens, but it's something I've noticed. > So when I go on streaks, they're rather spectacular. Does this mean I now get flagged as suspicious because I literally just had bad games in bunches? > > Again, presets are difficult to set. There's a multitude of ways that they can generally be false triggered. > > I think S4 on OCE was the worst in history for me. But we also notice certain things more at the start of a season. > I'm not dismissing your encounters or frustration, but I just don't see how getting angry at Riot over it, when they do their best to mitigate it, makes sense, when really the person at fault is the person feeding in the first place. 1. About the intentionally feeders the AI can determine when they choose everytime a specific route (for example walking straight mid/top/bot and die everytime with the same way. Also, if i play 20 minutes and my mid akali has 28 cs this is troll and nothing more or less. (this has happened) 2. You said you bounce up and down the divisions. Still even when you bounce like that i am pretty sure that you dont have 10 game losing streak. Also, why is this happening? Is because of RIOT bad matchmaking and not because you are a bad player just cuz RIOT wants to make players try hard to win and not just climb easily the broken ladder. So when you play good the matchmaking will look to break your streak. And i really dont believe that you are responsible for you bad games in bunches as you say, BUT the matchmaking. 3. How i am getting angry at riot over it. Well simply i was in my placements and 7 at least out of my 10 games where a joke. And no it was no coincidence because i was watching how my mates where playing and believe me i wanted to remove me eyes. Also, every game after my placements is a bad game. I dont know what changers RIOT made or did not make in s10 matchmaking but is just bad and nothing else. I know what kind of player i am, i know my cons and pros, i know when i make a bad call or a good call and i am not used in blaming my team and not understanding if i did something bad. Also, because i like facts, feel free to invite me to a game to play together so you see that what i say is not fiction.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dvs Hexler,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:13:29.341+0000) > > So, you are naive indeed. > > Of course there would be bans because if there where not, it would be a huge proof of the faulty system. > The thing is that those bans are a hole in the water and do not adresss the problem at all. > > And because i like to talk with facts, later today i will upload a picture of every game i play today here at the boards so that you and everyone else see how things are in almost every game. So.... there is a system that handles it, right?
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:16:40.969+0000) > > So.... there is a system that handles it, right? NOT in the way it should ***
: >tribunal could be slow but was not inaccurate. It was both. That's why Riot removed. It was slow and the false positive rate was no where near as low as it is nowadays. Not saying the current system is perfect, but for your OP of flaming vs inting: It's not that one is cared about more than the other,_** it's that one is infinitely easier to detect than the other**_ , so it's punished much more frequently. With flaming, the text logs are there. It's hard evidence, black and white, this is what was said. So, as a result, a machine can pretty quickly pick up if you're flaming or being toxic towards others. With intentional feeding, it gets trickier. You can't just set a "if you die X times it's feeding". I've been in games where the average death count was in the double digits, for example. Basically, outside of the incredibly obvious cases, you can't set a prefix set of criteria for bans here without risk of dishing out a bunch of not deserved bans in the process. As a result, you're now asking a machine to determine whether you did something on purpose, or whether it was just a stupid mistake. E.G. Ever done something really silly like look at a fight bot lane and as a result accidentally walk to your own demise? Now, how would the machine be able to determine that was an error on your part, or if you just ran it down? This is why it gets tricky, and why it takes longer to pick up on instances of intentional feeding - the system has to figure out what you were thinking at the time, if it was deliberate, or if it was just a bad game. Unfortunately, sometimes the only way to figure that out is by behavioral patterns - which typically can't be determined over one game, again unless it's super blatant. It's not a matter of Riot caring more about one than another, it's a matter of it just being easier to detect and having a faster turn around time on review. Again, the system is far from perfect - I run into intentional feeders too. But it's still much better than Tribunal ever was, and there is no bias towards flaming over inting. If either are detected and verified, they both get punished.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:12:57.723+0000) > > It was both. That's why Riot removed. It was slow and the false positive rate was no where near as low as it is nowadays. > > Not saying the current system is perfect, but for your OP of flaming vs inting: > > It's not that one is cared about more than the other,_** it's that one is infinitely easier to detect than the other**_ , so it's punished much more frequently. > > With flaming, the text logs are there. It's hard evidence, black and white, this is what was said. So, as a result, a machine can pretty quickly pick up if you're flaming or being toxic towards others. > > With intentional feeding, it gets trickier. You can't just set a "if you die X times it's feeding". I've been in games where the average death count was in the double digits, for example. > Basically, outside of the incredibly obvious cases, you can't set a prefix set of criteria for bans here without risk of dishing out a bunch of not deserved bans in the process. > > As a result, you're now asking a machine to determine whether you did something on purpose, or whether it was just a stupid mistake. > E.G. Ever done something really silly like look at a fight bot lane and as a result accidentally walk to your own demise? > Now, how would the machine be able to determine that was an error on your part, or if you just ran it down? > This is why it gets tricky, and why it takes longer to pick up on instances of intentional feeding - the system has to figure out what you were thinking at the time, if it was deliberate, or if it was just a bad game. > Unfortunately, sometimes the only way to figure that out is by behavioral patterns - which typically can't be determined over one game, again unless it's super blatant. > > > It's not a matter of Riot caring more about one than another, it's a matter of it just being easier to detect and having a faster turn around time on review. > > Again, the system is far from perfect - I run into intentional feeders too. But it's still much better than Tribunal ever was, and there is no bias towards flaming over inting. If either are detected and verified, they both get punished. 1. You should say "not saying the current system is good enough" 2. i accept that flame is easier to be proved, thus is banned more often but that is no excuse too for not focusing more on the intentionaly feeders. 3. it is obvious that you cant decide to ban someone based on the number of deaths he had, but there is for sure a way to make intentional feeding/ trolling easier for the AI to find. For example some suspicious people could be in a "black list" and then manually your employess could check some of those people. Also, if someone has a big losing streak it starts to become suspicious. 4. About the point where you say "you ask a machine to determine if you did an error or not", as i said before this can be determined of how often you make that "error" because as i said above having a big number of losing streaks is suspicious. 5. To conclude with, the matches that i have encountered so far in this season are by far the worst matches i ever had since i started playing this game in season 2. And that is something that should worry RIOT, as it has been said by a huge amount of people and not just in the boards discussion.
: 10TH LOSING STREAK THANKS TO YOUR GREAT MATCH MAKING!!!
be good to RIOT, there are a good and proffesional company. Just kidding. You are totally right.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dvs Hexler,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:05:02.061+0000) > > Nobody talks about a perfect system but there is no actual systems right now anyway. > If you believe that a system exists (and that it works too) you are even more naive than i thought. > If the concept is about banning the flamers then i can accept that it works,ok. Sure, go check about bans for inting on the boards. There is none. Wait... there is. But there is no system. How?
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:07:55.023+0000) > > Sure, go check about bans for inting on the boards. There is none. > > > Wait... there is. > > But there is no system. > > > How? So, you are naive indeed. Of course there would be bans because if there where not, it would be a huge proof of the faulty system. The thing is that those bans are a hole in the water and do not adresss the problem at all. And because i like to talk with facts, later today i will upload a picture of every game i play today here at the boards so that you and everyone else see how things are in almost every game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dvs Hexler,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-01-20T12:46:46.862+0000) > > The system is shit anyway and the tribunal could be slow but was not inaccurate. > Also, you must be naive believing that RIOT cant make a better banning system than the existed one. Accuracy is a bad metric for the problem here. Go for precision and recall. Plus I'm not naive here, I'm only interested, I know how the system works, I know how the concept works, and I know how hard, if not impossible, to get a perfect system. But hey, if a %%%%%% that doesn't know shit about the system or any concept of stats says the system is shit, maybe he's right, right?
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:02:02.514+0000) > > Accuracy is a bad metric for the problem here. Go for precision and recall. > > Plus I'm not naive here, I'm only interested, I know how the system works, I know how the concept works, and I know how hard, if not impossible, to get a perfect system. > > But hey, if a %%%%%% that doesn't know shit about the system or any concept of stats says the system is shit, maybe he's right, right? Nobody talks about a perfect system but there is no actual systems right now anyway. If you believe that a system exists (and that it works too) you are even more naive than i thought. If the concept is about banning the flamers then i can accept that it works,ok.
Dvs Hexler (EUNE)
: Bored of RIOT systems that only cares about flaming
The system is shit anyway and the tribunal could be slow but was not inaccurate. Also, you must be naive believing that RIOT cant make a better banning system than the existed one.
Dvs Hexler (EUNE)
: Intenional/Unintentional Losing Streaks
If you have a losing streak your MMR automatically reduces. Thus, you go into matchmaking with people who have lower MMRs too (similar to yours) so i cant see how you can get into a winning streak so easy as you say. A consecutive 5 game or even more losing streak means that either you are not in good playing form or either you are trolling,there is no other answer/option as to why this losing streak exists. Also, you say "after win streak there will be a lose streak". I had once 10 games winning streak (of course sometime you will lose) but there was no losing streak after that, i just lost the 11th game and then i kept winning and losing in a normal way, 1 win out of 3 games or 1 defeat out of 3 games which is totally normal. Lastly, its proven that this season matchmaking is faulty and you can see it by the people feedback on boards as well as in social media and youtube. Personally i saw it in my placements games, how bad the matchmaking of this season is anyway.
: 1 report is worth same as 9 reports so there is no point in asking others... You make game more toxic without any reason.
> [{quoted}](name=SoloGarenFTW,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1i9FkIBs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-20T11:51:41.875+0000) > > 1 report is worth same as 9 reports so there is no point in asking others... You make game more toxic without any reason. No, he just make an effort to ban a player that destroys our games. Saying to my team to report someone is not toxic at all. On the other hand it could motivate that bad player to play better and avoid that report.
: I just got my first char restriction, 10 games, for asking to report a flamer
: > [{quoted}](name=Dvs Hexler,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LYdTpkVa,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-20T11:35:17.401+0000) > > i do not remember if dodging counts as lost game in placements. > You can check it by seeng your ranked profile and look if it says 1 of 10 games played. > Then if it's like that your dodge counts as defeat. wel there is nothing on my ranked page, just the line reward stuff, with some tips suggesting start to play ranked
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia My Soul,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LYdTpkVa,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T11:42:44.601+0000) > > wel there is nothing on my ranked page, just the line reward stuff, with some tips suggesting start to play ranked Well if it says that you have played 0 out of 10 games then probably it does not count when you dodge in placements.
: well i have been autofilled twice and i dodged, not other, that was my question, what happen, if i dodge several time while i dont have rank yet?
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia My Soul,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LYdTpkVa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-20T11:30:48.531+0000) > > well i have been autofilled twice > > and i dodged, not other, that was my question, what happen, if i dodge several time while i dont have rank yet? i do not remember if dodging counts as lost game in placements. You can check it by seeng your ranked profile and look if it says 1 of 10 games played. Then if it's like that your dodge counts as defeat.
Dvs Hexler (EUNE)
: Intenional/Unintentional Losing Streaks
Thankfully the biggest losing streak i ever had was like 7-9 matches as far as i remember. I see your point about making the player wait but if the player is not a kid but a mature person he can clearly understand my point and after taking a break from the bad games he will come back more willingly and clear minded to try and get a win. It's a matter of prespective and of course their will be many different opinions. As you say your teams did not care about helping you or whatever so in my point of view when having such a bad run of games it better to take a break, clear your head, take a walk then after some time play again if you want. Also, if that could be applied you would probably never reach a 20 game losing streak to begin with. Lastly, if indeed people start to be more toxic after this has been applied they would simply had to wait hours after losing 5 games again and they would get banned in a matter of time. (actually since RIOT banning system is a joke there is a high chance that they would not get banned) but that's up to RIOT failed system and not on us.
Dvs Hexler (EUNE)
: Bored of RIOT systems that only cares about flaming
To begin with, a billion dollar company has every way (ways even you dont know and i dont know) to find out who is intentionally trolling or not. Secondly, the tribunal was really good (btw i had 99,6 accuracy in the tribunal) which as you say was not accurate. Last but not least, even if one year has passed by the time you did something bad and was not punished, it does not mean that you should not be punished.
: placement, 3 ddoge in a row, consequence?
Someone else from your team maybe was not in placements so he just dodged. Others who are in low divisions and only play 1-2 players and their main get banned could also dodge maybe. In my placements i did not get a single autofill trouth being said though. But my placements in general was also a joke with no fair matchmaking at all.
: season 10 is full of trolls nice game
Riot bannining systems is a joke and only focuses on the flamers and nothing else. The days that the Tribunal existed where GLORIOUS DAYS.
: >no one ever gets banned you must be new xD
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Elo2X7sA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-19T19:03:16.389+0000) > > you must be new xD yeah they get bann only for wishing cancer, you must be the new.
Rioter Comments
ExoIce (EUW)
: Climbing a Broken ladder in Ranked - Solo/duo
There is not an actual "ladder" anyway, there is a ladders that leads down.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dvs Hexler,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EI6s1lx0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-20T10:17:36.782+0000) > > You are totally right, RIOT does not care at all about feeders and trollers who make us waste our time and LP. > To them it does not matters if my mid akali has 2/8/2 at 16 mins, 28cs and spams /ff throughout all the game. > And of course this happens often. Actually, spamming "ff" leads to a ban. 2/8/2 is not that bad. Maybe you should be banned for all those games where you were 2/8/2 and similar? Think about that. Seriously you must be out of your mind to cry over this.
If spamming /ff leads to a ban, then this akali should be banned for spamming it for like at least 15 minutes and my mind is totally fine. Since in 70% of my games i have teammates like that akali i will make a discussion for it. And 2/8/2 is not bad at 16 mins? being a mid and having 28 cs? another joke...
: No :)
That can not even be clarified as an answer.
Pietorro (EUW)
: Riots don't block players who intentionally lose
You are totally right, RIOT does not care at all about feeders and trollers who make us waste our time and LP. To them it does not matters if my mid akali has 2/8/2 at 16 mins, 28cs and spams /ff throughout all the game. And of course this happens often.
mistry (EUW)
: So if I put you in an iron 4 game you wouldn't be able to carry?
Probably not because the game is made in such a way that you cant solo carry anymore
Rioter Comments
mistry (EUW)
: The problem you have, and many people like you, is that you only see LP and rank rather then your own personal skill and ability. Climbing has absolutely nothing to do with all these ranks that you keep looking at, climbing and progressing should come naturally with improving as a player, which is the only thing you should really care about. You said you want to become diamond? go and focus on improving and learning on how to get better and stop looking at your elo.
You are just wrong. No matter how a good player someone is there is no way he can just carry all of his game and make no faults throughout the game. The thing is that climbing is hard since there is no good and fair matchmaking. Your answer is the easiest and most convienient answer someone can give, most people who write on forums (i am pretty sure) that are not braindead and know what they worth as players. So yes, it's up to our team to be a "team" and this will not change not matter how much we improve ourselfs as players because a single player cant single carry a game nowadays.
: This is Ridiculous...How League became so bad?
Totally agree, the game is not a "game" anymore. It's all about getting tilted by your team. If you play often jungle you can see how easily people blame you for their own mistakes in laning phase. Tons of times i have my mid or top laner ending up dead because of their bad calls and bad plays and is spam signaling at the 7 first minutes of the game saying "report jungle". On top of that people seem to have no idea of the game especially in the silver division. All they do is push push push and then die since they cant press the B button to recall, it is really annoying to see it as it happens so often - not knowing when to recall and in general not knowing what the game is all about. Pretty often, just by watching my teammates play and see their decisions and calls it makes me wanna kill myself after throw my computer out of the window. I have reached a point where i believe that almost 80% of the games i play will be with bad teammates so i dont really expect much from my teams and try to be everywhere on the map on time to make my own plays and try to help anyway i can. I also have come to a conclusion where i know that there is no point talking to one of your teammates when they do a bad play because pretty often, if not always, "It will not be their fault" but someone's else. The point is that most of those people in silver division (and gold too) pretty much cant think out of the box and trully play like bots. I mean those people really make me believe that they cant think properly and their brain does not work as it should. For example, i am split pushing bot/top while my team is mid defending it while it's being pushed by the enemy team. If i keep pushing what must my team do ? Well, if i keep pushing my team has to play safe and def under the tower while the 5 enemies are sieging. Then i have two options,Option 1 is to keep pushing and option 2 is to recall and help my team which is being sieged by the enemy team. Now, while i push the tower i watch the enemy team and if i see that they recall (they will recall obviously if i am getting near their base turrets). Here it's important to note that if they enemy team starts to recall while i am pushing a lane MY TEAM should rush them and not let them recall. This way they give me time to break that tower in the lane i am pushing and of course they give me time to either abandon the push and recall or run back since the enemy team tries to get to me. This situation has a high percentage of being a win - win (only if your team has brain to play safe, stay behind tower,try to clear the enemy minnion wave and delay the enemies while sieging). Either you will break the tower of the pushing lane or, when the enemy team tries to get to you and your team is rushing them there is a high probability to get a kill out of them.
Mjauf (EUNE)
: Ranked LP bug ?!
i just had this in a promo last game of the promo never counted and still need one win congrats to riot, just trolling us
Rioter Comments

Dvs Hexler

Level 146 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion