: petition to make sion scream COWAAAAAARDS on his ban quote
i'd ban sion only to hear his badass quote
: The game feels way too snowbally nowadays.
Actually the exact opposite's been happening to me over 20 matches A team snowballs, the other team wins teamfights and gets back in the game and later on the initially snowballing team wins a teamfight and wins the game weird af
: Just build her AP and KS the ADC. This is what we supports must resort to.
> [{quoted}](name=WaterTribe,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kyX9EwYt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-18T13:16:38.984+0000) > > Just build her AP and KS the ADC. This is what we supports must resort to. and pray to god the adc isn't a tyler1 fan
ExoFiddle (EUNE)
: 6.13 - Tibbers doesn't follow my commands
He's going through puberty
: What does talking to ur crush feel like for u? (In Champ abilities)
: More frequent key drop
It's a great feature because they can milk money from it lol, if they had good intentions they wouldn't have made chests and keys able to be bought with rp
iMaestro (EUNE)
: Won a hard half hour game in Plat 2 elo , didnt receive any LP!
I would've been in series if I received full LP for the match I had won (i needed like 16 and i got only 11) won 1 more so i could get from 96 lp to 100, I should have 1 series match won should i cry senpai
sandyxwg (EUW)
: Love the new Ranked restriction
can't tell if trolling or not
Antenora (EUW)
: No. Donger doesn't need buffing. He's more than fine tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenoralol,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zfEylBja,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-27T13:56:26.012+0000) > > No. > > Donger doesn't need buffing. > > He's more than fine tbh. there's absolutely no reason to pick him over azir
: Why We Need to Stop Flaming Riot
fok u rito i mov 2 overwatch better gam wit better graphix n balanced camps not like jasuo gg tear
Arcessam (EUW)
: Very backwards argument. You can't defend toxidity by saying it's people's fault for taking things seriously. Also, you just admitted that you get pissed too, and I think we all agree it's unsportsmanlike, plus it's a clear rules violation. So I don't see why you're trying to defend the phrase, the downvotes or the reports.
> [{quoted}](name=Arcessam,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ab0R3eGK,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-06-14T20:34:01.259+0000) > > Very backwards argument. You can't defend toxidity by saying it's people's fault for taking things seriously. > Also, you just admitted that you get pissed too, and I think we all agree it's unsportsmanlike, plus it's a clear rules violation. So I don't see why you're trying to defend the phrase, the downvotes or the reports. I get pissed off, but it's not like people should be banned over it or warned like some suggest. I'm not defending toxicity, how the fuck is saying that it was an easy match toxic? And wishing someone for cancer is in the same boat as saying "ez", you say?
B6WS TSW99 (EUNE)
: and the second worst players care that the enemy said "ez"
> [{quoted}](name=TheSkyWarrior99,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ab0R3eGK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-14T14:34:53.002+0000) > > and the second worst players care that the enemy said "ez" idk why this is downvoted so much, league is so toxic because all players take every shit serious. i get pissed too, but if you can't stand a 2 letter word then you're probably not ready for the internet
: Who else deliberately plays unpopular champions?
I rarely play any meta stuff, I have like 30 champions bought and only 3-4 of them are popular i don't care if the champion is garbage and non-meta, as long as I like it I'm gonna spam the shit out of it
Agidyne (EUW)
: Dynamic Queue Squaretable (UNCENSORED)
"im scarra, league of legends "wait i'm scarra" "sorry i just didn't want to be a loser" and "i like solo queue" "he doesn't want to mean that" i'm dying
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eronate,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bclxEHWg,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-06-01T16:41:25.444+0000) > > Azir - 14% play rate - 10th most played champ > Lb - 13% play rate - 11th most played champ > Graves - 12% play rate - 13th most played champ > Yasuo - 11% play rate - 20th most played champ > > And those are overall statistics, in their lane they are in top 10 most played champs (and for instance, the only ones played atm). Don't try to contradict me without any statistics > I complain about champions, because there's no fucking way to lane against a skilled azir, zed and a half decent leblanc. I don't have the best mechanics, but I know that unless you get ganked you can't do anything vs them when you play for example kassadin or syndra > > Mages dominant now? Lol > Brand was played a lot before too, anivia is shit rn, taliyah is garbage, swain is good rn because he recently got buffed but I never see him in ranked anyways, malzahar is just plain broken, vlad is barely decent and I never see veigar either > > I just think last season's midlane was a lot more diverse. I wouldn't have been as surprised then to see for example heimer than I would be now. Oh please tell me, how was midlane any different last season? Zed and Yasuo were also most popular, behind them Ahri, couple of Viktors and Veigar became popular near the end of S5 for 1 entire patch. Laning against Leblanc is easy, all u have to do is waveclear and she will have to use abilities to farm ,otherwise she will fall behind. And if she uses abilities on minions she cant trade with you. And yes. Mages are very popular in mid lane atm. Current highest winning champs for mid lane are Swain, Annie, Anivia, Malzahar,Brand (these are statistics from last 7 days). Those champs you listed are not popular due to being "op" or something like that. But because they are FUN to play ,have great outplay potential, and very flashy plays. Did you know that Leblanc has shittiest winrate among all assassins? And considering she isnt mechanically challenging, that says something about how weak she is. If Azir player is more skilled than you, why should your champion pick determine win in that lane instead of your skill? And yes you can lane against Azir no matter how skilled he is. You can easily lane against him with Lux, Morgana, Malzahar, Ziggs, Fizz, Xerath, Syndra, Kassadin, Brand. Only melee and very short range champs have problems against him (with exclusion of Kassadin who shits on him post 6 lvl). As for Zed, you can easily lane against him with bruisers or his natural counters like Vlad, Fizz, Lissandra, Kayle, Malzahar. Not to mention he has quite a few skill matchups where skill determines win on that lane: LB, Yasuo, Talon, Ahri and certain bruisers like Riven. AND just in case this will make u feel any beter Azir is getting nerfed again in 6.11. Trinity force gets its crit removed which is nerf for Yasuo. Zeds shuriken is getting his AD ratios lowered and his base damage.
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bclxEHWg,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-06-01T17:01:43.892+0000) > > Oh please tell me, how was midlane any different last season? Zed and Yasuo were also most popular, behind them Ahri, couple of Viktors and Veigar became popular near the end of S5 for 1 entire patch. > Laning against Leblanc is easy, all u have to do is waveclear and she will have to use abilities to farm ,otherwise she will fall behind. And if she uses abilities on minions she cant trade with you. > > And yes. Mages are very popular in mid lane atm. Current highest winning champs for mid lane are Swain, Annie, Anivia, Malzahar,Brand (these are statistics from last 7 days). Those champs you listed are not popular due to being "op" or something like that. But because they are FUN to play ,have great outplay potential, and very flashy plays. Did you know that Leblanc has shittiest winrate among all assassins? And considering she isnt mechanically challenging, that says something about how weak she is. > If Azir player is more skilled than you, why should your champion pick determine win in that lane instead of your skill? And yes you can lane against Azir no matter how skilled he is. You can easily lane against him with Lux, Morgana, Malzahar, Ziggs, Fizz, Xerath, Syndra, Kassadin, Brand. Only melee and very short range champs have problems against him (with exclusion of Kassadin who shits on him post 6 lvl). > > As for Zed, you can easily lane against him with bruisers or his natural counters like Vlad, Fizz, Lissandra, Kayle, Malzahar. Not to mention he has quite a few skill matchups where skill determines win on that lane: LB, Yasuo, Talon, Ahri and certain bruisers like Riven. > > > AND just in case this will make u feel any beter Azir is getting nerfed again in 6.11. Trinity force gets its crit removed which is nerf for Yasuo. Zeds shuriken is getting his AD ratios lowered and his base damage. Kassadin doesn't shit on azir at level 6, his ult is on a pretty high cd (5-6 sec) at lvl 6 and if he goes in for the combo azir will just outdamage kassa's horrible base stats, and end up killing kassadin so you have to play safe. It actually takes kassadin a bit to ramp up and be able to kill azir Winrate doesn't represent a champion's viability. Leblanc can be challenging to play though, as she has a lot of ways to utilize her combo and it's really easy to mess up. Zed has great outplay potential? Maybe but that doesn't change the fact that even if you mess the fuck up you still end up getting a kill.. I don't want azir to be nerfed that way. The wall is the shittiest way riot could ever nerf him, his damage is the problem and not the wall you can just flash over if you need to If you've ever played kayle, you would know that your ult alone doesn't counter zed at all. Maybe lategame when it gets extra invincibility time, but until then zed can make a kayle completely useless I don't want to be forced to play only a few champs to be able to do well against him. I want to play champs that are supposed to be even with him and actually be even, and not having him stomp over me regardless if i outplay him or not I can't imagine how unorganised I made this post, but you get me in the end xD
Neonchan (EUW)
: Listening to the community when it comes to balance is like listening to the guys in the next pub when deciding which players to nominate for the upcoming football european championships. You just don't
> [{quoted}](name=Neonchan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bclxEHWg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-01T09:57:28.082+0000) > > Listening to the community when it comes to balance is like listening to the guys in the next pub when deciding which players to nominate for the upcoming football european championships. You just don't Well, I agree but honestly some of the suggestions in this forum are amazing and would make the game a lot better Not all ideas need to be listened to, but riot doesn't listen to ANY ideas at all and they suffer a lot because of that
SmB Koji (EUW)
: Even if I disagree with some champs in your list, you're just enumerating the reason I left midlane 2 seasons ago : when assassins were the only viable option. And until now, it's remained the same. If you don't play 5v5, you'll get matched up against an assassin coz this is how solo queue works.
> [{quoted}](name=SmB Koji,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bclxEHWg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-01T09:54:26.265+0000) > > Even if I disagree with some champs in your list, you're just enumerating the reason I left midlane 2 seasons ago : when assassins were the only viable option. And until now, it's remained the same. If you don't play 5v5, you'll get matched up against an assassin coz this is how solo queue works. yeah, maybe i exaggerated a bit but my point still stands haha
: Yeah listening to the community in Terms of Balance leads to zed being nerfed for the third time this season thanks to a bunch of crybabies who arent good enough to lane against him and dont realise that maybe they just shouldnt Play midlane... Leblanc is still the way better assassin than Zed you can ask any pro on that matter if you want. Zed has a lot of counterplay because u have a damn giant X over your head for like 2 seconds when he ults you... There is so much u can do in that time to kill him and make him fail completely its ridicilous. Still everyone complains about him and noone complains about Leblanc who has almost no counterplay because her damage is instantaneous!? Yeah fuck listening to the community for balancing issues, you all cry for literally no reason. Zed hasnt even a high winrate at the Moment. If you get rekt by Zed every single damn time then STOP PLAYING MIDLANE FFS because u obviously suck at it!
> [{quoted}](name=XBahamut89,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bclxEHWg,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-06-01T13:31:58.686+0000) > > Yeah listening to the community in Terms of Balance leads to zed being nerfed for the third time this season thanks to a bunch of crybabies who arent good enough to lane against him and dont realise that maybe they just shouldnt Play midlane... > Leblanc is still the way better assassin than Zed you can ask any pro on that matter if you want. Zed has a lot of counterplay because u have a damn giant X over your head for like 2 seconds when he ults you... There is so much u can do in that time to kill him and make him fail completely its ridicilous. > Still everyone complains about him and noone complains about Leblanc who has almost no counterplay because her damage is instantaneous!? > Yeah fuck listening to the community for balancing issues, you all cry for literally no reason. Zed hasnt even a high winrate at the Moment. If you get rekt by Zed every single damn time then STOP PLAYING MIDLANE FFS because u obviously suck at it! Lmao dude ok 3 ad nerf, a nerf to his ult that got reverted after, and a nerf that can't even be called nerf that got compensation buff dude there's a fucking reason he's banned most of the games, please show me how to play midlane oooooh man you got me haha he has a giant x over your head for 2 seconds (that aren't 2 seconds) and I can clearly see that you have no fucking idea about what you're talking about since he's untargetable in the 2 seconds he marks you and I honestly see no counterplay other than using zhonyas which is garbage right now and can only be used by mages, only delaying their power smh and if you read my whole post, you would see i talked about leblanc too. And she has way more counterplay than zed, just higher poke
archerno1 (EUNE)
: About "mid lane rant". Zed is almost always banned champ. As for LB, Azir and Yasuo, they arent that popular anymore. Its like u didnt play for a year or something. Fizz, Ahri, Lux, Annie, Ekko are all way more popular in mid lane. As for Yasuo he is primarily played in top lane now with Triforce and Phantom dancer. Long passed the time where u had Yasuo mid with Statikk, mostly because Yasuo gets shit on by almost every mid laner atm. Mages dominate this season. Anivia, Brand, Taliyah now, Malzahar, Swain, Vladimir, Veigar.... all very common picks. Also if you are playing NORMALS expect to see Zed alot this week, as he is in free to play rotation atm. And NO. No way in hell it was more diverse before. What are u blabbering about? Dont u remember during assassin meta that only champs that were played mid were LB, Zed, Fizz and Talon? Or before that: Gragas, Ziggs and Nidalee (where one spear could decide entire game late). You complain about champions, because u dont know how to play against them. Or you dont have mechanics to outplay them. Graves is not even popular anymore. He is less banned than Alistar, has shit winrate and not very impressive pick rate.
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bclxEHWg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-01T10:04:58.018+0000) > > About "mid lane rant". Zed is almost always banned champ. As for LB, Azir and Yasuo, they arent that popular anymore. Its like u didnt play for a year or something. Fizz, Ahri, Lux, Annie, Ekko are all way more popular in mid lane. As for Yasuo he is primarily played in top lane now with Triforce and Phantom dancer. Long passed the time where u had Yasuo mid with Statikk, mostly because Yasuo gets shit on by almost every mid laner atm. Mages dominate this season. Anivia, Brand, Taliyah now, Malzahar, Swain, Vladimir, Veigar.... all very common picks. Also if you are playing NORMALS expect to see Zed alot this week, as he is in free to play rotation atm. And NO. No way in hell it was more diverse before. What are u blabbering about? Dont u remember during assassin meta that only champs that were played mid were LB, Zed, Fizz and Talon? Or before that: Gragas, Ziggs and Nidalee (where one spear could decide entire game late). You complain about champions, because u dont know how to play against them. Or you dont have mechanics to outplay them. Graves is not even popular anymore. He is less banned than Alistar, has shit winrate and not very impressive pick rate. Azir - 14% play rate - 10th most played champ Lb - 13% play rate - 11th most played champ Graves - 12% play rate - 13th most played champ Yasuo - 11% play rate - 20th most played champ And those are overall statistics, in their lane they are in top 10 most played champs (and for instance, the only ones played atm). Don't try to contradict me without any statistics I complain about champions, because there's no fucking way to lane against a skilled azir, zed and a half decent leblanc. I don't have the best mechanics, but I know that unless you get ganked you can't do anything vs them when you play for example kassadin or syndra Mages dominant now? Lol Brand was played a lot before too, anivia is shit rn, taliyah is garbage, swain is good rn because he recently got buffed but I never see him in ranked anyways, malzahar is just plain broken, vlad is barely decent and I never see veigar either I just think last season's midlane was a lot more diverse. I wouldn't have been as surprised then to see for example heimer than I would be now.
Rioter Comments
Neonchan (EUW)
: Imho unfun is the easy, goto "I have no arguments" solution. You dislike playing against a champion but have no arguments for him needing a nerf? Try "unfun", it can't be argued against, ever.
> [{quoted}](name=Neonchan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nMro8N2g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-30T10:01:24.325+0000) > > Imho unfun is the easy, goto "I have no arguments" solution. You dislike playing against a champion but have no arguments for him needing a nerf? Try "unfun", it can't be argued against, ever. It pisses me so fucking hard when people use the word "unfun". They just want to avoid any downvotes and arguments from the champ's mains, when the champ is obviously OP af (for example fizz. Oh but wait, damn I forgot he's not op he's just unfun) Like, be a man and tell us your fucking real opinion. You want the game to change, but you're scared of some downvotes/hate and you change your opinion just like the wind changes its direction
: Change Vayne's %HP true damage to scale it with her maximum AD
So you want to nerf the only counter to tanks right now? i don't understand people, they complain about tanks and then they complain about their counter i agree her lategame is strong, but draven 2 shotting people is really really strong too and i didn't see people complain about him if she gets nerfed anyways, this is not the proper way to hurt her besides, if you manage to harass her early she's completely trash even in lategame
: Master Yi got Sejuani'd
I agree that he is underpowered and should be buffed, but I'm really sick of his past damage with the old rageblade and his 100% pick or ban in low elo If riot buffs him then he'll probably end up being just as op as before
: One for all... People take it way too seriously!
Tfw you just had a soraka vs bard one for all match
Solash (EUW)
: I'll never understand this community's logic sometimes...
He deserved his ban, but he was right about meteos imo
eSuba Kenda (EUNE)
: hah. Still pretty annoying when he can oneshot carry with QW.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ezreal,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lOHLnA1J,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2016-04-25T11:21:38.072+0000) > > hah. Still pretty annoying when he can oneshot carry with QW. What's better is that his main spell is actually E lol
: easy must be bannable again
to be honest, I don't think it should be bannable I mean yeah, I get pretty upset when I lose and someone from the enemy team says it but holy shit this game would be so strict if you would get banned for saying that it was an easy match..chill out, this is why league is so toxic, everyone exaggerates
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: If thats what you want, then a detailed description explaining why, and also a poll with it would be a start.
> [{quoted}](name=NewMasterYiNoob,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=LYgEnesO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-21T19:55:54.340+0000) > > If thats what you want, then a detailed description explaining why, and also a poll with it would be a start. Do you need a bigger kappa head

ERONATE

Level 177 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion