JaXoRNiX (EUNE)
: Spamming "ez"
EZ {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: And I told you what you should do, but then suddenly it wasn't so important for you anymore. That's why I question your claims here.
Request for that player to be punished stopped being important to me the moment i realized they simply don't want to care. I didn't send one message through a ticket, i sent two, making sure those who would answer weren't entirely bots. But even after the second message, they just manually closed my ticket, even though i obviously tried to explain to them that this is serious and that the matter involves their own summoners code which they are not obeying under. Considering that you answered to me with what i need to do next in order for that player to be punished, i simply made peace with flaws in the system and just stopped bothering, mainly because i moved on and realized that if the only way that player is going to get punished is if i send even MORE messages, why bother? First of all, the responses were a bit slow and i just didn't want to bother "fighting" a one - sided court case with them. I mean, what is the point here? Yes, my original goal involved that player getting his punishment, but after days of ignoring from their side, i really don't want to be that kind of person that is trying to fight on their own while both sides (the player's and Rioter's) are playing domino and drinking tea together while i am wrapping my head around the case. I realized my time is, with no denial, absolutely more valuable than to be a sheep and literally beg for justice to be served (if there's any). Just because i gave up on my goal (which had a motive), doesn't mean that i am in any way changing my words or my personal opinion about intentional feeders, i just simply didn't want to spend any more time because i realized that both direct and indirect (system) attempts got literally ignored, and that is something that just made me feel ignored and not appreciated enough. I realized my time is worth much more than that. It is literally below me to continue trying to "serve justice" while being ignored, hello, system or a Rioter should be the ones taking a proper approach to the situation i was dealing with, i spent my time with ease trying to assist in any way possible and be of any help, but even after that i literally got "Lol,nop, you need to move on" kind of response. I am intelligent enough to realize what i am definitely against but smart enough to stop thinking about past and stop letting myself being treated like a ghost, no thank you. I hope i explained this in details and hopefully disabused your questioned suspicious about my claims.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: You explained yourself, but when offered a solution, you suddenly didn't want to take part. I honestly doubt your claims here.
Solution? It's BELOW me to take "part" in this system and send dozens of messages just so one person can get punished for what he or she did in this game. Shouldn't that be done immediately? Or after contacting Riot in person? Like, i don't know if you still expect me to run after something that happened 20 days ago and still be filled with hatred towards the player? Of course that i don't approve such behaviors, that is exactly the reason why i complain and stuff. But holy, i reported, tried "taking part" twice and Riot still didn't do anything. Like i am just accepting how flawed the system is but also not backing in terms of voicing out important stuff that is incredibly flawed. I really don't want to do THEIR job, besides, it's only one player, there are dozens more.
Rioter Comments
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eat Me ,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bQbLJcKy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-18T23:19:38.406+0000) > > Interesting, but this is incorrect. They simply don't want to care. I have my reason to why i am saying this, i think we all got tired of me providing evidence on hand while Riot is doing absolutely nothing. > > I get that it's hard for the SYSTEM to detect intentional feeders, but when handing them evidence they still don't want to care. I explained the case here on Boards a few or more weeks ago. > > Sending them stuff for the third time just so they could punish ONE player is ridiculous. I need to literally FIGHT in terms of doing THEIR job of punishing these guys. > > {{sticker:sg-shisa}} The answer is quite simple. They want to avoid handing 14-day and perma- bans manually as much as possible. Why ? a) They want to have an impartial, objective (as much as possible), system handing out the punishments, b) avoid giving the power of "ban-hammer" to anyone Rioter (cause let's face it, they can be tempted to use that power in vindictive ways). Lastly, but not least. **The guys in the Support have no power whatsoever to take any action against players, they can only pass relevant information to the department that handles Player Behaviour (PB)**. And even then, it might take a long while for those in PB to manually shift through all the Support Tickets, and double check everything, and perform some action (whether it is a punishment, or manually flagging the account and waiting either the system to pick up something on it on its own, or find a second/third ticket about the same account).
It's contradicting, knowing how the Signed player got banned manually. Not even for intentional feeding, rather "trolling" that doesn't even exist as an option to report. Way to go.
GLurch (EUW)
: >I get that it's hard for the SYSTEM to detect intentional feeders, but when handing them evidence they still don't want to care. I explained the case here on Boards a few or more weeks ago. >Sending them stuff for the third time just so they could punish ONE player is ridiculous. I need to literally FIGHT in terms of doing THEIR job of punishing these guys. That's because Riot wants to leave evwrything in the hands of the system. Whether or not they manually punish one person will change next to nothing. However, if they can trust the system, it's a lot more efficient. Besides, trusing what their co-workers do is an essential part of teamwork.
It's contradicting, knowing how the Signed player got banned manually. Not even for intentional feeding, rather "trolling" that doesn't even exist as an option to report. Way to go.
RallerenP (EUW)
: It's REALLY hard to catch inters. The biggest thing holding Riot back is people falsely reporting people for inting, when they were just have bad games. On the opposite side, it's REALLY easy to catch flamers. So, Riot isn't intentionally trying to get a system that let inters go free with flamers getting banned. They're trying to achieve a system where BOTH flamers and inters get banned.
Interesting, but this is incorrect. They simply don't want to care. I have my reason to why i am saying this, i think we all got tired of me providing evidence on hand while Riot is doing absolutely nothing. I get that it's hard for the SYSTEM to detect intentional feeders, but when handing them evidence they still don't want to care. I explained the case here on Boards a few or more weeks ago. Sending them stuff for the third time just so they could punish ONE player is ridiculous. I need to literally FIGHT in terms of doing THEIR job of punishing these guys. {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
PonTacôs (EUW)
: Reason to dodge game.
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: What to do against these kind of ... not great teammates?
Um, no offense, but the rule doesn't exist in Blind Pick. Players can play whatever they want and on whatever lane they want. If someone calls their lane, good for them, but it doesn't mean that that it's completely taken from an open position. No way do i support trolling and such, but it's true. Play whatever you want on whatever lane. If someone "steals" your lane deliberately, too bad, move on. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
Vashtrall (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Vashtrall,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FhrqBx2i,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-17T22:00:47.560+0000) > > Ah, you still keep being stupid. > I am not surprised. > *Inhales as he prepares to write something because you EUNE plague rats are really tough to deal with* > A good player in Diamond V will not be matched with a Diamond V in Korea. > I am sorry, you can keep and trying to "state" these facts (With no sources whatsoever, VERY clever.) about it. > I have seen from videos people who joined Korean servers to get familiar with the Korean way of playing, and you know what happened when they returned to their original western servers? > *hesitates* > *hesitates* > *hesitates* > They clearly stomped their current elo previously from their journey, enabling them to go higher... > *Turns head back to you as if it's a burden* > Get it? Sorry dude, calling me names here just proves your argumentative worth. And yes, it has now reached minus. You are not using logic, rather random statements of what you think is "correct", good job i guess.
Mìmo (EUNE)
: Just go and try spend just to see how much is difference
I also received 5 Hextech boxes and opened them without keys i have no idea what is happening!!!!!
: **Hey, small update:** We ended up not giving you guys Chests or Keys directly.. Instead, you will get the price of 125 RP directly, enough to buy the one you like, or save up for something entirely different :)
I have received 5 Hextech boxes and RP???? Wuuut!?
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Vashtrall (EUW)
: It isn't. The majority of Brazillian players is awful. No Brazillian team could ever win against a serious opponent in worlds, even they aknowledge this themselves... Most Koreans are good at League, and not just League. People in GENERAL go out yelling EUNE and f2ck EUW. Just like there's their counterparts. Im not even attacking any region, which is pathetic for anyone to actually try and bash me yet again for anything alike. And before you quote this, im not referring to you, but were these NA boards, I would get all jumped on.
The fact that you are denying a simple logical fact worries me. It can't be that you can't understand that each individual should be treated as an individual case. What I said isn't fairy tales, it's fact. If you can't accept the fact, or think logically, how should I be able to understand it for you? I wrote examples, explained properly, yet you still want to believe that every single individual should be put in the category of "less skilled" in comparison with EUW players. That is absolutely incorrect. A player that is good will reach whatever division he wants. In whatever server. So, no, Gold in EUNE is literally the same in terms of skill with the Gold in EUW. I have a lot of friends here, and they are all the same or higher divisions in EUW, so, there's that as well. I don't understand why people like you want to, first of all, mention such things and then proceed to believe them as If they were true.. Because they are not.
Wuk Juke (EUW)
: Looking for high elo advice
Anyone can reach Diamond with basic game knowledge. Didn't believe it, but it turned out to be true. You won't believe your eyes how Platinum 4-3 is harder than Platinum 2-1. And there is a lot, and i mean it, a lot of unskilled players in Diamond 5. It almost reminds me of an abandoned house. I used to believe that you need such a good knowledge to reach Diamond / high Platinum. Turned out, all you really needed to do is either have a few teammates not feeding in the game or have yourself fed and dominate late game. Truth be told. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Rioter Comments
DELDE115 (EUW)
: I... I just dont know why I even did this xD
Hansiman (EUNE)
: If you're a sophist I guess.
Vashtrall (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eat Me ,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FhrqBx2i,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-13T14:14:53.918+0000) > > It was never proved, though. EUW has a bigger population and therefore, it's reasonable that in higher ranks exists a small performance difference. > > I would also like to add something. NA = EUNE, or EUNE > NA. Literally. > > Let's also not forget that EUNE, as a server, shouldn't be used to generalize all of the people playing the game as "less skilled". I think that the most righteous way to approach this is to take each individual and treat him with the same amount of respect as any other player. > Being skilled has nothing to do with a region. > > And we all know that a region should not define a persons game performance. > > {{sticker:sg-poppy}} "And we all know that a region should not define a persons game perfomance." That's cute, but it's invalid. Why? Because it's proven and we see that on worlds that Korean teams demolish most of their enemies. Unless of course, your argument is 50/50 valid. Im bashed for defending EUW but see %%%%%%s yelling EUNE EUNE! Im European and I love Europe. I don't hate the actual ethnic groups and nationalities from EUNE.
But it is valid. I said that a region should not define every single individual playing this game. You can compare serves based on the **majority** of players playing this game or the usual statistics. Still, it's argumentatively wrong to state how a region defines every single player. Just as the Koreans are usually seen as the best players in the world, there's also Koreans who are not good at this game. That's all. >Im bashed for defending EUW but see %%%%%%s yelling EUNE EUNE! Im European and I love Europe. I don't hate the actual ethnic groups and nationalities from EUNE. Actually, he didn't write that (from the written intention i can see evidently) to hurt anybody or do them harm **BASED** on their ethics or nationalities. He wrote it based on the **PLAYERS**. It's still wrong, but that is what i think he meant, really. Let's not forget how you took the region in your mouth as well, possibly giving a reason for other players (including myself) to think the same as you think of that person. It's quite controversial. There are a lot of EUNE players who are better than a lot of EUW players and visa versa.. It's just statistics.
Rioter Comments
BloopyLad (EUW)
: Can I Just Say a MASSIVE THANKS to the Maintenance Team!
I don't know about others, but i call this fake happiness or fake feeling of being satisfied.
: ***
What are you even on about..
  Rioter Comments
: You see. Once you realize your rank doesnt matter at all anymore, unless you are literally #1 EUW highly sociable and are able to join lcs, your rank is worth jack shit. Once you realize that riot doesnt give you anything for hours of trying, improving,training, wasting on this god awful game, this game is yours. Its not boosters fault that you experience this. Its riot. Doesnt matter if you are diamond platinum master or even challenger. Your reward is all the same. Of course challengers get that League of legends jerkin at the end of season, but unless you want to publicly admit that you waste your life playing this game, that jerkin is worth nothing. So stop blaming boosters for not caring. Start blaming riot for not rewarding them.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Yes, it will not change.
Vashtrall (EUW)
: LMAO. Says the guy from EUNE, which has proven to be an area with less skill than EUW. xD
It was never proved, though. EUW has a bigger population and therefore, it's reasonable that in higher ranks exists a small performance difference. I would also like to add something. NA = EUNE, or EUNE > NA. Literally. Let's also not forget that EUNE, as a server, shouldn't be used to generalize all of the people playing the game as "less skilled". I think that the most righteous way to approach this is to take each individual and treat him with the same amount of respect as any other player. Being skilled has nothing to do with a region. And we all know that a region should not define a persons game performance. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Well I didn't get myself any of this year's Star Guardian skins either, mainly because I rarely play those champs. I actually believe that Star Guardian Soraka is the prettiest of the skins, **because** of that hair you don't like... That's why she got to be the thumbnail of my thread :P --- We know that limiting the prize selection to only a few skins **can** be a little mean... But giving out flat RP rewards seems a little uncreative and boring. It's like getting money for your birthday. Sure, you get to choose the perfect item yourself, but chances are the RP are gonna sit in player's wallets for a while and they'll forget they ever won anything as soon as they spent it. Getting a specific skin will hopefully make people remember its "story"... --- However, we **always** switch things up, both the rewards and the contests themselves. If you stick around the Boards, you will find the right event for you, we do many of them every year! >I do have one down - feeling about getting a free key. I have so many. And it kinda irritated me. Can i refund it, please? Welp, that's unusual and kinda unlucky. Most players have many chests leftover, and struggle to get the keys :P Maybe I can turn yours into a chest, not sure though xD
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=k9bGIfv6,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-10-12T16:45:09.531+0000) > > > Maybe I can turn yours into a chest, not sure though xD That would be awesome. I am getting keys pretty much regularly (for some reason) and i used to have a lot more than i do now, then i started buying Hextech Boxes and had to clear things up a bit.. Now i have 6 formed keys, used to have much more, still, the number is very high. I would love to be able to have a Hextech Box, even if that meant "sacrificing" something in return. I am willing to magically (considering that i don't think it's possible but wished it was) give away my 5 keys in return for one Hextech Box. The struggle is real.
Rioter Comments
: ✨Star Guardian Event✨ - Winner Announcement!
And that is exactly why i went ahead and bought myself the skin that i wanted instead of waiting for the winners announcement to hand me some. Truthfully, i knew i wasn't gonna get anything. So i'm just gonna say that all of the given Star Guardian skins, i really haven't felt anything for any of them. Not because they aren't pretty enough but because i literally don't play any of those champions (except Soraka). Yesterday i bought enough of RP to buy a Soraka skin. I was looking at two skins, and for some reason, CHOSE to go with Program Soraka, even though the Star Guardian one costs the same amount of RP. I guess i really don't like her hair and her horn. She was also pretty much over - used in the Star Guardian game mode, which is one of the reason to why i couldn't feel the excitement (any) of owning one. I personally won many contests, where you were required to put your mind on the set and **create**. Having not been able to collect enough of material for a cosplay, i decided that i will just go with luck and see what happens. Either way, i am very satisfied how the cosplay prices were all non - related to the Star Guardian event. This means that people who won it will get a chance to spend it on whatever they'd like to on. I do have one down - feeling about getting a free key. I have so many. And it kinda irritated me. Can i refund it, please? {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: ***
The only thing being "disgusting" is your attitude. It's quite nasty actually. Get a life.
: Just treat yourself to a nice soraka skin (my suggestion is star guardian). Emotes are imho not worth it. And if you already have a ward skin you like then you really dont need another one. I have like 8 of them but i only use 3. My 2 cents on this thread.
I bought Program Soraka. Yes, i know her heal animations aren't very strong but i simply adore her voice and recall animation. I also love her splash art.
Rioter Comments
TKP B1lly (EUNE)
: oh well. at the start i was like lmao :"D. then my smile froze... :/ you are quite weird tho :p. but maybe the whole conversation was weird, my part included xd.
You made me so uncomfortable i started feeling ache in my stomach. That is that. On the other hand, i don't even meet your requirements "Platinum 2-1" - top or mid", not to mention that i don't want to feel carried anyways. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
TKP B1lly (EUNE)
: HA. beatch please. not THAT easy :P xD
{{sticker:sg-shisa}} {{sticker:sg-shisa}} {{sticker:sg-shisa}} {{sticker:sg-shisa}} {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
Hansiman (EUNE)
: They're actually supposed to handle it with a ticket if FeederBuster hasn't taken action after obvious cases of intentionally feeding. If I were you, I'd send in one more ticket and report the player in question if there's still a problem with him. If they still do not seem to take the ticket seriously, let me know.
I mean, i know this is all controversial, but this stuff happened about 20 days ago. I doubt the person is still intentionally feeding, i do have the evidence (still), but i would feel bad to literally assist in handing him a punishment he deserved 20 days ago. This is kinda controversial because my argument still persists, imagine so many players intentionally feeding ONCE, makes you wonder how many games are being ruined every day.. Still, i already replied to them twice, and they wrote that they will "investigate" the players actions. I hope that i can SOMEHOW show to people the evidence, not for naming and shaming (God forbid) but if someone wants to make sure i am talking about serious and valid intentional feeding, which i am. So, if the evidence is valid and they write such things.. Why is no one doing anything to "serve justice" when it's needed? Probably a stupdi question, i know, but it kinda makes you wonder.. A lot. Riot is kinda controversial ATM and that's fine, we are all people anyways. But sometimes it can annoy you that those player don't even receive any punishment whatsoever, and it could have been your last promotional game for Diamond (example). You feel me? It's not something that i should be wrapping my head around so often, i just feel like i am getting myself into it as well, i hope that Rioters could do their job according to their rules and what they believe in rather than hand bot messages (i know it saves a lot of time, but then again, collect the evidence and hand an action accordingly). {{sticker:sg-janna}}
TKP B1lly (EUNE)
: you find yourself a high-elo boyfriend and you are good to go :)
I thought i will be accepted, but i guess i need to work harder on myself. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
The Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=WhiteDelightAN,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ANJH8zE7,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-10T21:21:14.541+0000) > > 1)Why was I even paired with that guy? He was trolling for 7 GAMES IN A ROW! And in the last 20 games, he only won 2! Why give me that guy as a teammate. His MMR was the same as yours. > [{quoted}](name=WhiteDelightAN,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ANJH8zE7,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-10T21:21:14.541+0000) > > 2)Why the **** wasn't he banned? 7 games aren't enough? What about that dude that had 100% win-rate with Mastery Yi and 0% with Tahm in Silver? He had over 200 games with Tahm. The short answer: we, other players, need to report that behaviour.
And we do report it, trust me. But there is no punishments. Even when you make a ticket and try your best to hand them free evidence, such as videos and pictures. No success. Let's just accept the current state of Rioters decisions regarding such misbehaving actions and the flawed reporting system regarding intentional feeders. If it's hard for the system to detect intentional feeders, then why don't they get punished through a ticket (i made sure two - thee Rioters see my evidence) instead they roam freely? L - O - L. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
WolfX10 (EUNE)
: Simple he was not banned because most people probably were to frustrated after the game to even report him.
Incorrect. Do you really think no one reached out to the conclusion of him ruining games and not reported him? Not to mention that the reports don't count, one is enough to hand a penalty to a righteous cause. But the OP is right in this case. I did the same with one player, even sent the evidence to Riot and made sure a human responded. Wanna know what happened? Absolutely nothing. Now i don't wanna go around and talk crap about stuff that concerns this game, but this isn't the first nor the last case an intentional feeder is not getting banned. You report them, you hand the evidence.. Still, no point. They simply either don't care or don't want to care.
TKP B1lly (EUNE)
: LF D1+ smurfs around plat 2-d4 with high %wr to duo rush masters+. EUNE
I am Platinum 3 and i main support. I guess i don't count XD {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: Well... Got a 2 week ban.
You are correct about trollers and intentional feeders. Riot simply doesn't care. **Example 1** They punished a Singed "support" player for leaving his ADC. Everyone screams at this topic, saying how the ban was "deserved". Then we see DOZENS of other people doing the same kind of thing. Not only that there is no report for trolling but even an evident action of trolling comes and goes unnoticed, no matter what you do, even if you were to send the evidence to Riot (which you can, by the way) **Example 2** I had a player clearly intentionally feeding. What does this mean? It means that the player was running down the mid lane and bot lane. Four of us reported the player for the RIGHT reason, i even sent the ticket to Riot. And if that wasn't enough, i sent videos and pictures and made SURE that they at least responded me with a human reply, which they did, saying how they "can't share information about a particular player" because of the "privacy reasons". (fair enough, still..) I checked that player from time to time, making SURE to not miss anything. It's been already almost 20 days, he is still not punished. Makes you wonder why people go on to complain about these kind of players on Boards and elsewhere as well. Sorry, it's the truth. Riot simply doesn't care.
Nanakev (EUW)
: Wow you are really nit-picking at everything he says. With... an opinion? Lol. Anyone can do that. Watch.... > [{quoted}](name=Eat Me ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fi9N9rNE,comment-id=000200000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-10-10T14:09:50.835+0000) > You described it in a one way example. How he counters Ezreal jungle. Well, a good Ezreal player will never let that happen. Ever. Pantheon beats Ezreal jungle. A good Pantheon jungle won't let a good Ezreal win jungle. Pantheon also beats tanks bro xD xD {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} The stats he gave are correct. Your points are just opinions. Which is fair, but doesn't prove anything. /thread
> [{quoted}](name=Nanakev,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fi9N9rNE,comment-id=0002000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-10T14:23:50.848+0000) > > Wow you are really nit-picking at everything he says. Anyone can do that. Watch.... > > Pantheon beats Ezreal jungle. A good Pantheon jungle won't let a good Ezreal win jungle. Pantheon also beats tanks bro xD xD > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > > The stats he gave are correct. Your points are just opinions. Which is fair, but doesn't prove anything. > /thread Stats have nothing to do with what i said. Seems like you missed the point of my thread as well, lol!
KayleDong (EUW)
: Just the idea that playing a supportive role means you have almost no impact on the game compared to any other role is the most absurd thing I've ever heard. and litterally being unable to do much is just an excuse for your own lack of impact, not the roles, when your team is making mistakes. But I guess since you won't give up on it being the role instead of it being you, I guess there's no point in continuing this arguement.
> [{quoted}](name=KayleDong,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fi9N9rNE,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-10T14:02:34.289+0000) > > Just the idea that playing a supportive role means you have almost no impact on the game compared to any other role is the most absurd thing I've ever heard. Never said such thing. Just that as a support, you can't exactly do as much as the, for example, mid laner. What is the point in trying to carry players who are feeding? Even if you have done everything that you should have, **YOUR TEAMMATES ARE THE ONES DEALING DAMAGE**, and so, you are greatly dependent on THEIR PERFORMANCE, and often, they don't do very well, so all you can do is continue supporting, and sometimes they get better mid to late game due to your performance, but often times, they don;t. Support is one of those roles which work only if a player knows what he is doing. I am not talking about silly mistakes, rather players just either being unskilled or having a bad game and going 1:9. What will you do, go full AP Sona? >and litterally being unable to do much is just an excuse for your own lack of impact, not the roles, when your team is making mistakes. But I guess since you won't give up on it being the role instead of it being you, I guess there's no point in continuing this arguement. I am not alone in this, so i sincerely don't even care about the fact that you can't accept the truth about the Support lane, you are denying facts my dear, and every single support player knows that his / her impact as Support is much less significant than an impact your top laner or mid / jungle can make and pretty much be a "carry". I honestly hate people putting Support as a role on the pedestal and uplifting it as if you can be the carry in your team or whatever. No, you can't. Usually. You can do well or perfect, you are still dependent on your teammates. Period.
DeRoo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eat Me ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fi9N9rNE,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-09T20:59:24.055+0000) > > It's your facts. Of course i will deny them. No. It's statistical facts. Google the win rates. The votes on my original post shows I'm not the only one knowing this. >You didn't even respond to my actual concerns rather went ahead and explained how Pantheon is "good on the top lane" and then went ahead and told me how he is good against Ezreal jungle. Really not the point i was going for. You decided to ignore everything and just write things about Pantheon as a champion and Morgana as well. You said pantheon is weak top and jungle. This is untrue. He is very strong top. He is average jungle. You said due to his weaknesses he's good as a half tank or full tank which is completely wrong. Look at my latest game in my match history. I lost cos top fed. But I stomped my lane and bot lane as mid Pantheon full damage. Again -> Google "Keegun NA challenger". Your main concerns were pantheon players farming all game and not ganking or go to lane and take a kill. Two points there. The 1st one being that is the player. Doesn't matter what champ they play. If they want to farm all game they will... 2nd point is stealing kills. Sorry is this bronze??? Pantheon passive makes him crit when enemys are below 15% hp. So its difficult for him not to SECURE kills. > I doubt you have ever heard about something called "team composition". Because it's real. It exists. I am diamond. I am in a diamond team. Yes I have heard of this {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} > And it's quite lame how you responded. I kindly corrected my points (yours included) to help you understand what i was actually criticizing. You haven't provided any evidence to correct anything. Google the facts. Pantheon is op atm. Morgana beats talon in lane. I have however, described in detail how Pantheon is good atm. And how morgana beats Talon. Please explain how any of what I said is wrong. Because you haven't "corrected" anything. > I think that there is always room for improvement. But the point of my thread is obvious. As a support, you can't really do much about your teammate's decisions, nor can you make the biggest plays possible. All you can do is give your best shot at supporting whatever player is in your team and often watch him playing a champion that just won't work against certain champions. Support is the **easiest** lane to carry from. So I disagree with the comment of "you can't really do much about teammates or making plays". You are the ONLY champion on your team not tied to a lane cs or jungle xp. 1. You can counter pick and carry your own lane. That part is easy. Lulu beats Janna. Karma beats Morg. Leona beats Bard.... and so on. Because you can carry bot as its your lane. Support carries the adc in lane. Adc carries late. You aren't drafting support correctly as you are just spamming Sona. That's not drafting support correctly. Multiple times in your match history you countered yourself. My support win rate in recent games is 69%. Not cos I'm good... just counter picking their lane or their comp. More examples: Fizz? Zed? Taric... lulu... Janna... Team of fighters? Nautilus... And so on... 2. You can carry mid and top cos you can gank on your recalls because you recall a few seconds before your adc. Every recall you should be walking mid to ward the river bush. Or just gank. You can roam and do double ganks with your jungler. 3v1 dives at level 5. You can at least burn a flash. Ez pz. I love when they write "wtf is Lulu doing top" when we kill them 3v1 level 5. It's usually best to recall with you adc. But recall earlier if your adc is nearly finished the wave and run straight out of fountain. There is proof Pantheon is strong in the current meta. Statistical proof. I know Morgana beats talon. And I don't know about Ornn. Your comments on carrying from support is from another season. It's Season 7 now. Where supports are OP. Riot has really pushed supports to be strong so people play it more to help queue times. Continue to deny the fact Pantheon is the 5th highest win rate if u want. Doesn't help you. That was your biggest complaint. Pantheon players. Or take my advice and improve your own game rather than crying on boards. gg and good luck. "You can either blame everybody else or you can take a look at yourself and determine where you can improve"
> [{quoted}](name=DeRoo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fi9N9rNE,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2017-10-10T08:49:50.446+0000) > > You said pantheon is weak top and jungle. Haha, excuse me? This is my sentence -> "If you are going to play Pantheon jungle, at least know that he doesn't work very well against good tanks in either jungle or top lane". **AGAINST** tanks in **top** and **jungle**. Thank you for confirming you didn't even put the slightest effort in reading carefully what i wrote rather skipped through it and accused me of writing something i never did. >This is untrue. He is very strong top. He is average jungle. Depends on which champion he is being played against. Every champion has more weaknesses / strengths against certain champion(s). >You said due to his weaknesses he's good as a half tank or full tank which is completely wrong. Look at my latest game in my match history. I lost cos top fed. But I stomped my lane and bot lane as mid Pantheon full damage. Again -> Google "Keegun NA challenger". Your main concerns were pantheon players farming all game and not ganking or go to lane and take a kill. Two points there. > The 1st one being that is the player. Doesn't matter what champ they play. If they want to farm all game they will... 2nd point is stealing kills. Sorry is this bronze??? Pantheon passive makes him crit when enemys are below 15% hp. So its difficult for him not to SECURE kills. Wasn't talking about KS-ing. Was talking about playing a solo game. On your own. Which, by the way, never works. > > I am diamond. I am in a diamond team. Yes I have heard of this > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} Yet you went ahead, skipped through everything which i wrote and then gracefully started accusing me of writing something i never wrote and explaining unnecessary points which i wasn't even talking about in the first place? > > You haven't provided any evidence to correct anything. Your statements are enough evidence. See, this is just another example of you not getting it. You are talking about statistical facts, i am talking about A POINT i made. You might have stumbled across a wrong thread, my dear, because i never asked for champion statistics or anything of that sort. What i said is that the champions i have encountered in my game weren't being played in the effective way the should have been. Nor were they picked as the most effective choice against certain champions as well. Champion performance greatly depends on the player's performance. This is why Pantheon is (at least in my division) bad in jungle. Not because the champion itself is "bad", it's just that he can be easily countered if you don't know how to play him or when to pick him. I don't see any Pantheons in my division anyways, and i can certainly confirm that even if they do get PICKED from time to time (which is extremely rare), players generally in my division don't know how to play him well. I can say this as well for Rengar. Jungle just has way too many better champions. **Oh, and a hint, i did correct you.** >Google the facts. Pantheon is op atm. Morgana beats talon in lane. I have however, described in detail how Pantheon is good atm. And how morgana beats Talon. Please explain how any of what I said is wrong. Because you haven't "corrected" anything. I have corrected your "point", having to be made in the wrong discussion. Pantheon is not a good champion against the current meta, at least not where i currently am with my division. You described it in a one way example. How he counters Ezreal jungle. Well, a good Ezreal player will never let that happen. Ever. And please pint point to me "complaining" about Morgana as a champion? I said she can work against Talon, but if the enemy team composition has much CC (hard tanks) and a high DPS, she is NOT going to go as useful in almost any way. > > Support is the **easiest** lane to carry from. So I disagree with the comment of "you can't really do much about teammates or making plays". You are the ONLY champion on your team not tied to a lane cs or jungle xp. You can't possibly carry with confidence as support if the enemy mid laner / top laner / gets fed. You can carry if the game is going in your advantage, or if the enemy is not being too aggressive. But if you play the mid lane, if some of the lanes go down, you can carry **MUCH EASILY** considering that you deal damage. No point in trying to carry a Yasuo going 0:13, the same could be said about any other champion. Support is greatly dependent on the team composition and teams performance. Period. > > 1. You can counter pick and carry your own lane. That part is easy. Lulu beats Janna. Karma beats Morg. Leona beats Bard.... and so on. Because you can carry bot as its your lane. Support carries the adc in lane. Adc carries late. You aren't drafting support correctly as you are just spamming Sona. That's not drafting support correctly. Multiple times in your match history you countered yourself. My support win rate in recent games is 69%. Not cos I'm good... just counter picking their lane or their comp. More examples: Fizz? Zed? Taric... lulu... Janna... Team of fighters? Nautilus... > And so on... Well, your lane, i agree. The game, though, greatly disagree. > > 2. You can carry mid and top cos you can gank on your recalls because you recall a few seconds before your adc. Every recall you should be walking mid to ward the river bush. Or just gank. You can roam and do double ganks with your jungler. 3v1 dives at level 5. You can at least burn a flash. Ez pz. I love when they write "wtf is Lulu doing top" when we kill them 3v1 level 5. It's usually best to recall with you adc. But recall earlier if your adc is nearly finished the wave and run straight out of fountain. If i did that (which i wanted to, trust me) my ADC would have died in almost an instant. I need to adapt in terms of my teammate's ways of play style. I can't just roam, hoping my ADC will figure out he needs to play passively. I will do more damage than good (i think), especially considering that there is a risk of a mid laner / top laner not following. > > There is proof Pantheon is strong in the current meta. Statistical proof. I know Morgana beats talon. And I don't know about Ornn. Your comments on carrying from support is from another season. It's Season 7 now. Where supports are OP. Riot has really pushed supports to be strong so people play it more to help queue times. I think that Sion is strong as well, being played as "full lethality", still, it's so risky that i am not going to even talk about it. Tanks dominate the game, pretty much. And i think that the majority of games every team should at least have one. > > Continue to deny the fact Pantheon is the 5th highest win rate if u want. Doesn't help you. That was your biggest complaint. Pantheon players. Or take my advice and improve your own game rather than crying on boards. Not denying, lol. You still don't get it. >
KayleDong (EUW)
: Never said there's anything wrong with venting. There is something wrong, however, with saying that all a support player can do is cry and feel bad about what they see others do, because it's simply not true. Also, games where you 'didnt play bad' aren't games you necessarily played well either. and even in games where you don't do bad, you can play better. And support isn't the one role that's just so much harder to climb with compared to any other.
It is true actually. And the "cry and feel bad" was a metaphor for literally being unable to do much. It's not secret that 4 other roles can carry the game significantly more successfully than a support role.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Eat Me

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion