FearFact0r (EUNE)
: Unskilled Players
AND HOW TO WIN THOSE GAME WHEN I GOT PLAYERS LIKE THIS WHAT I DESCRIBE for o i make this post so to can riot make something about them and to win more games
FearFact0r (EUNE)
: Unskilled Players
OK so how to increase me MMR in solo Q?
RazerX (EUW)
: MMR is separate for all modes. Winning games gives you higher MMR, losing games will get you lower MMR. You can check https://euw.whatismymmr.com to see what your MMR is. Your MMR in ranked currently sits at 1000 which is really really low. You peaked at 1200 which isn't much better. Once you get to 1500+ MMR you should stop seeing the noobs, but it isn't until 2000 MMR (Platinum+) that you're going to run into skilled players consistently.
> [{quoted}](name=RazerX,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fPM4mlcB,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-13T11:56:17.053+0000) > > MMR is separate for all modes. Winning games gives you higher MMR, losing games will get you lower MMR. You can check https://euw.whatismymmr.com to see what your MMR is. Your MMR in ranked currently sits at 1000 which is really really low. You peaked at 1200 which isn't much better. Once you get to 1500+ MMR you should stop seeing the noobs, but it isn't until 2000 MMR (Platinum+) that you're going to run into skilled players consistently. pro with 1000 arams to talk MMR this MMR that so if i start play only ARAM or AURF me mmr will be for platinum or diamond i go there? Mrs.All knowing because i understand you like this (no matter what mode you play RANKED/NORMAL/ARAM you make MMR you don't need points or Ranked games for division) and this is what you say
FearFact0r (EUNE)
: Unskilled Players
And what is the point to have Intentionally feeding report when is not working what need to be done so the player to take ban? to run on the tower or in the enemy nexsus to have 0/9999999999999/0 score Afcours no one will do that they just feed the lane leave it go other feed it and Then the players who want to win lose because is unfair so this mean the system is not correct. The report system got to many floss with making players losing games and trolling games is the players are sure that they will get 100% punishment if they feed or flame or AFK At least 70% of them will think (Ggg if i feed or don't play good i will lose me acc but the acc is to expansive i just buy the new skin ok better to play me main) but when they are not sure and thei know that will be no punishment they think (ahhaha i'm support i go troll SORAKA WITH smite and cleane gg izi i don't care) and when the team tell him pls play you get report they say HAHAH np don't care nothing will happen enjoy boom boom 0/20/0 AFK all game so tell me i'm wrong because the higt Elo players will say YES you are (Because you need to put wards controll your team bla bla bla)this is like this but if you have team (The experiment is like this we go from the same team i go feed all lanes give then 7 kills each and then solo the Challenger player to win to see what will happen? I even played with Master devision he was from smarf acc adc main ranked game the team troll he was something like 14/2 i don't remember we lost and then he tell me (BRO you are crazy how you play with ..... like this if i was in this elo i quit lol) That his exact words
RazerX (EUW)
: But their MMR is still the same as yours.
> [{quoted}](name=RazerX,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fPM4mlcB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-13T10:23:12.076+0000) > > But their MMR is still the same as yours. so someone who have 3 games in aram can have same mmr like mine when i got only ranked games and 3/4 AURF and this mean that 3 aram games make skills like mine That you want to say? 1/10/2 kayle is skilled player vs 10/0/5 brand? please
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUW)
: You are bronze 4. I hate to break it to you, but being matched with unranked or new people is honestly not that unreasonable. Silver is the average skill of players.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mgYHp0x4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-11T23:52:56.398+0000) > > You are bronze 4. I hate to break it to you, but being matched with unranked or new people is honestly not that unreasonable. > > Silver is the average skill of players. So then why i play with lvl 30 unranked players with 2/3 games on there acc? and i'm silver 4
: Goddamn, same here, running 8/1/1 with an average of 7cs per min in the botlane and my sololaners make 2 enemy threaths(Pantheon,Diana) to have 1000G bountyes, feel like they wintrade or matchmaking is sucks i don’t know, but i know for sure that if you have 50%winrate(example: 25Win-25/26Lose) or under, you are doomed for eternity, cause the trick is hidden somewhere there. so better winratio, better teammates, of course you need to be on a certain level of skill and understanding, else you will be the one who make an enemy 1000G bounty! Hope that tip helped!
> [{quoted}](name=G Class Karthus,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5eMEfrzE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-11T17:05:46.372+0000) > > Goddamn, same here, running 8/1/1 with an average of 7cs per min in the botlane and my sololaners make 2 enemy threaths(Pantheon,Diana) to have 1000G bountyes, feel like they wintrade or matchmaking is sucks i don’t know, but i know for sure that if you have 50%winrate(example: 25Win-25/26Lose) or under, you are doomed for eternity, cause the trick is hidden somewhere there. so better winratio, better teammates, of course you need to be on a certain level of skill and understanding, else you will be the one who make an enemy 1000G bounty! Hope that tip helped! Thank you dude i really appreciate this i keep it in mind but the hard part is to make good win rate with trollers feedars and unskilled players
Rioter Comments
: A good player or a good person?
i want to win game o matter what but all the time i get the biggest unskilled players from the EUNE and please don't say the system match me with players on me skill because the Ranked system is not working how is possible lvl 30 players with first game on ranked to be same with me skill lvl ?
: A good player or a good person?
and what about very nice player in the game goies 3/34/2 and in the loby flaming the team that he lost?
: > Thank you dude for the comment i need some guidance i keep in mind for the wards. Here's a great guide about vision control [Everything You Need to Know about Vision Control](https://mobalytics.gg/blog/how-to-ward-league-of-legends-everything-you-need-to-know-vision-control/) > About assists just to say they know they will die and is no point for me when 3 of them die i to i tho with them That would be the correct choice if they just died for free. But the thing is, they were getting tons of kills, so if you helped, they were high chances some of them wouldn't die (at least 1) and you could then do an objective with the remaining members alive (20% kill participations means that you only helped 1 time each 5kills that your team got). Or it means that you were at the wrong side of the map. But you're the one who can know that by watching your replays. Looking at the scores alone don't tell everything.
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MmEqrGKT,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-09T15:58:03.216+0000) > > Here's a great guide about vision control [Everything You Need to Know about Vision Control](https://mobalytics.gg/blog/how-to-ward-league-of-legends-everything-you-need-to-know-vision-control/) > > That would be the correct choice if they just died for free. But the thing is, they were getting tons of kills, so if you helped, they were high chances some of them wouldn't die (at least 1) and you could then do an objective with the remaining members alive (20% kill participations means that you only helped 1 time each 5kills that your team got). > Or it means that you were at the wrong side of the map. But you're the one who can know that by watching your replays. Looking at the scores alone don't tell everything. dude i understand this but me team simply play to lose tell me this if you are lvl 4 and you got no heal or flash shooed you go to basic attack caitlin on 250 hp under turret? because ashe do this so tell me what skills they have you can check me late games the last 3 or 4 and tell me that me team is good and i'm bad and the ranked system is fine and giving me player with me skills?
: Skill isn't just kda or drakes but the total of so many things. Did you even look at your vision score (16 on average is VERY low) and the fact that you never buy more than 2 control wards per game? Or your kill participation which is more often than not bellow 50% which means that you don't help your teammates enough and then cry that they die a lot. Maybe it's because they are outnumbered all the time while you're not helping. In the game where you're blaming darius, you got solo killed 3 times (you can't blame anyone for solo kills) which made the enemies more fed and they had an easier time killing your teammates. * Like if you don't participate enough to your teams vision (or dewarding the enemy vision), they are much more chances that your allies get caught in the fog of war and die. Which put the responsibility on you for not doing your part. * In the last game (Vel'koz) , you only had 23% Kill participation. It's really nice to have a beautiful KDA and only die twice when it's on the expense of your team and never helping them so you can always have nice stats while they are doing all the dirty job. I'm not trying to flame you, but I'm explaining to you that there are many things you don't see about yourself, and that "skill" is global and everything counts. You are better on some areas while they are better in others. So yes, globally you have the same skill as them. And you can't put all the blame on your teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MmEqrGKT,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-09T13:10:06.509+0000) > > Skill isn't just kda or drakes but the total of so many things. > > Did you even look at your vision score (16 on average is VERY low) and the fact that you never buy more than 2 control wards per game? > Or your kill participation which is more often than not bellow 50% which means that you don't help your teammates enough and then cry that they die a lot. Maybe it's because they are outnumbered all the time while you're not helping. > In the game where you're blaming darius, you got solo killed 3 times (you can't blame anyone for solo kills) which made the enemies more fed and they had an easier time killing your teammates. > > * Like if you don't participate enough to your teams vision (or dewarding the enemy vision), they are much more chances that your allies get caught in the fog of war and die. Which put the responsibility on you for not doing your part. > * In the last game (Vel'koz) , you only had 23% Kill participation. It's really nice to have a beautiful KDA and only die twice when it's on the expense of your team and never helping them so you can always have nice stats while they are doing all the dirty job. > > I'm not trying to flame you, but I'm explaining to you that there are many things you don't see about yourself, and that "skill" is global and everything counts. > You are better on some areas while they are better in others. So yes, globally you have the same skill as them. And you can't put all the blame on your teammates. Thank you dude for the comment i need some guidance i keep in mind for the wards. About assists just to say they know they will die and is no point for me when 3 of them die i to i tho with them
Vegito101 (EUNE)
: Please remove duos from solo q and make it solo q
NO 1 care for riot and for the admins you are bad player no matter what even you play 1 vs 10 and win you are bad player
FearFact0r (EUNE)
: PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Anyway Thank you for the comment. For me the Ranked system is Incorrect
: You are matched with players with equal skill. Be careful what say about your teammates' skill, because it also applies to you. > i make 1 win and then 4 lose Recently you have a few losing streaks, but overall your winratio is almost perfectly 50%, exactly as it should and as it is for almost everyone else.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MmEqrGKT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-09T10:57:31.088+0000) > > You are matched with players with equal skill. Be careful what say about your teammates' skill, because it also applies to you. > > Recently you have a few losing streaks, but overall your winratio is almost perfectly 50%, exactly as it should and as it is for almost everyone else. Thank you but when you look me team what do you see 3/10 ashe with 200 farm 0 turrets drakes assist and Brand with 10/3 score + drakes + turrets and 100 farm you compare me skills with her or the top darius with 3/12 150 farm vs vel koz 5/7 120 farm and on top of this flaming like we are his slaves so (no offence) but you can't compare me with this unskilled players so i think the ranked is not correct is not possible me to win me lane help the other lanes (WHEN THEY FEED) and then only 2 or 3 players from the team to know what they are doing and what to do
Rioter Comments
: Why do you complain about SoloQ?
So pathetic solo q is made to prove your skills not to being carried be someone like in flex you play flex you are diamond or challenger or what ever and when you join solo Q you got no idia what to do because you get carried all games and then you troll your team for this (REALY %%%%%?)
Rioter Comments
Nolex (EUNE)
: Riot games i want answers now here on this post
RIOT DON'T CARE DON'T YOU GET IT?
: Well they don't get paid to do this, as I said, you cannot have Rioters answering every silly question some player has. It's just not feasible.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=tqg0heVV,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-04T18:49:39.509+0000) > > Well they don't get paid to do this, as I said, you cannot have Rioters answering every silly question some player has. > It's just not feasible. Ok thank you now i get it RIOT employees and RIOT it self don't care about players who pay there bills and salaries as they don't care for the game it self and i give you a sample (REPORT SYSTEM NOT WORKING PROPERLY) i can give you more samples but the space will not be inaf :) Thank you Peace may God be with you all
: >So if someone ask When will come the New Patch with the Brand skin the exsact date of relies this Question is not Important? Actually, exactly. I know that those are exactly the posts you made but seriously, none of them require a Rioter's or "admin's" answer. Those are very basic questions that get asked here dozens times a day. Of course it's fine for you to ask, but you simply cannot expect that Riot pays someone to answer questions like this.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=tqg0heVV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-04T18:11:49.567+0000) > > Actually, exactly. > > I know that those are exactly the posts you made but seriously, none of them require a Rioter's or "admin's" answer. > Those are very basic questions that get asked here dozens times a day. > > Of course it's fine for you to ask, but you simply cannot expect that Riot pays someone to answer questions like this. Yes i expect someone who deal with this patches or THE REPORT SYSTEM to give me a answer for this the people working in RIOT company are there and get paid YES? no only to sit.
: 1. Because the forum is not meant for interaction between Riot officials and players. It's for player to player interaction. 2. Because there far more players than Rioters, there are not enough employees to talk to everyone. 3. Because most questions are actually fairly useless and don't require a Rioter's response at all. ---- Also, could you specify who "admins" are in your eyes. There is no role called anything like that, so I'm not sure what you expect. ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=tqg0heVV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-04T16:31:09.449+0000) > > 1. Because the forum is not meant for interaction between Riot officials and players. > It's for player to player interaction. > > 2. Because there far more players than Rioters, there are not enough employees to talk to everyone. > > 3. Because most questions are actually fairly useless and don't require a Rioter's response at all. > > ---- > Also, could you specify who "admins" are in your eyes. > There is no role called anything like that, so I'm not sure what you expect. ^^ I'm Talking in Generally for all admins and Questions ask in the forum (No matter of the Question ask) 3.Because most questions are actually fairly useless and don't require a Rioters response at all. So if someone ask When will come the New Patch with the Brand skin the exsact date of relies this Question is not Important? Or if i ask Why the Report System is not Working and there are feedars Trollers and toxic players this is not Important? I know is free Game and no one care about low players or there Question
Rioter Comments
PoLiteUs (EUW)
: Season 9 Might Be Worse then Season 8? Might This Be The End?
WHO DON'T LIKE THE GAME DELETE AND GO PLAY FORTHNIGHT SIMPLE
Rioter Comments
: Reports
WHAT REPORT RIOT DON'T CARE ABOUT REPORT AND WHAT HAPPENING IN SUMMONERS RIFT toxic and trolling players are part of the game that someone tryhard no one cares don't badder making post like this RESOLES 0
Gèkkò (EUNE)
: Does riot ban trollers ?!
THE REPORT SYSTEM NOT WORKING AND RIOT DON'T CARE FOR EUNE THEY CARE FOR (NA/KOREA) FOR THIS ALL THE TROLLERS AND FEEDARS ARE HERE AND THE MATCH MAKING IS BAD FOR EXAMPLE HOW IS POSSIBLE I'M SILVER 4 I MANAGE TO GO IN GOLD AND THEN I START PLAYING WITH KIDS TROLLING FEEDING AFK (ACC LVL 30/31) AND PLAY IN GOLD AND I START LOSING NOW I'M SILVER 3 I PLAY ONLY MAIN CHAMPIONS I WANT TO GO IN HIGH ELO BUT RIOT PULLING ME DOWN AND WHY? BECAUSE OF THE TROLLERS SO SOMEONE FROM RIOT OR FROM CHALLENGER OF FROM I DON'T KNOW WHERE CAN ENPLANE TO ME HOW TO GO UP IN THE DIVISIONS? WHEN 4 PERSON TROLL OR AFK PLEASE SOMEONE TO EXPLANE TO ME I WILL PAY HIM IF HE WANT JUST TELL ME BECAUSE I PLAY LOL ALREADY 5 YEARS AND I MANAGE TO GO IN GOLD ONLY AND THEN IN 2 DAYS BOOM SILVER OR BRONZE
FearFact0r (EUNE)
: New Patch DATE
Thank you i'm rwaiting for Brand skin :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: There's new Brand skin on PBE right now, Arclight Brand
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=A1fJ64c8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-21T21:45:24.421+0000) > > There's new Brand skin on PBE right now, Arclight Brand And do you know the date that his is coming in the life servers is the best skin on brand :D can you tell my pls
Rioter Comments
: Tomorrow or in two weeks I guess.
> [{quoted}](name=Healerius Hiiri,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qv3IXKlZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-20T08:35:17.762+0000) > > Tomorrow or in two weeks I guess. Thank you
Rioter Comments
: Stuck on authenticating, suggestions?
They have Problem nonstop or is the game or is the players
Fillio (EUNE)
: Can't login to lol client? Getting error.
Rioter Comments
Yasuð (EUW)
: Once again... Don't say SHT to a troller. At the end of the day, you're the only one punished.
Hello i got the same Problem so i was Platinum 4 i reach there with hard play and starts like this Garen top vs yasou 2/27/4 garen run on enemy tower in die the flame on the team that we are "low Noobs" and leave the game in 17 min ok i report him and after 3 days same player doing garen top this time was better score 5/18/1 in 24 min the flame again and leave the game bout cases we lose the lanes was overfeed so what is the punishment for him nothing and this dude for saying to someone that he is low get ban so you tell me this is fair? i also record me games i can show you a lot of players who hard flame and feed without reason just for fun. I know the pain of this guy
: Hey! I just bought Zed and i played with my 48lvl friend and i got banned by ''intentional fed''
I'm very happy that this guy take perma ban trollers like him shoud not play this game
Lari (EUNE)
: Can not see my champ and my own XP after Game
Same here maybe is some BUG of the patch !!!
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: Ranked match history only: Order from latest to oldest Lose: Veigar - 2/3/2 Lose: Tristana - 7/10/9 Win: Lux - 5/5/10 Win: Cho'Gath - 6/3/9 Lose: Veigar - 4/7/5 Win: Veigar - 6/1/3 Win: Veigar - 10/1/7 Lose: Cho'Gath - 4/11/13 Lose: Veigar - 5/10/4 ... What am I supposed to look at? How far down do you want me to scroll on your match history? With a quick look we can see that mostly the games where you had a positive score you won, meanwhile the ones that you had a negative score you lost. Sure, there can be the occasional "hard carrying this game, but team is way too heavy for me alone", but that happens to all of us. Not something that will drop you from plat to silver. You can't blame your teams for that drop.
> [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=jpP15h7A,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-14T23:52:17.791+0000) > > Ranked match history only: Order from latest to oldest > > Lose: Veigar - 2/3/2 > Lose: Tristana - 7/10/9 > Win: Lux - 5/5/10 > Win: Cho'Gath - 6/3/9 > Lose: Veigar - 4/7/5 > Win: Veigar - 6/1/3 > Win: Veigar - 10/1/7 > Lose: Cho'Gath - 4/11/13 > Lose: Veigar - 5/10/4 > ... > What am I supposed to look at? > How far down do you want me to scroll on your match history? > With a quick look we can see that mostly the games where you had a positive score you won, meanwhile the ones that you had a negative score you lost. > > Sure, there can be the occasional "hard carrying this game, but team is way too heavy for me alone", but that happens to all of us. Not something that will drop you from plat to silver. > > You can't blame your teams for that drop. Ok Thank you SO i'm bad sorry this game is not for my i quit.
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: You can't blame your team if you drop from plat to silver...
> [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=jpP15h7A,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-14T14:21:58.443+0000) > > You can't blame your team if you drop from plat to silver... ok look my match hystory and tell my im bad and then look my team AND THEN TELL MY IM BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: to answer your question, till the 11th of August, then he will be for gemstones only. For the rest of the Darkstar Cho'gath themed things (Boarder, Summoner icon, Sticker) they are ONLY there till this date. Hope I could help ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Devilshroom,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=k9n2qqn5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-14T12:21:02.543+0000) > > to answer your question, till the 11th of August, then he will be for gemstones only. For the rest of the Darkstar Cho'gath themed things (Boarder, Summoner icon, Sticker) they are ONLY there till this date. Hope I could help ^^ Thank you i already got the skin so is fine
Rioter Comments
Solash (EUW)
: Yeah but bad players are already being punished by losing games and being low ranked. Giving them another punishment on top of that is just kicking someone when they're down
> [{quoted}](name=Solash,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=jpP15h7A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-14T01:17:37.647+0000) > > Yeah but bad players are already being punished by losing games and being low ranked. > > Giving them another punishment on top of that is just kicking someone when they're down yes dude so I'm bad player i was platinum 5 i help my team i do everything for the team and now i'm silver 1 why.I tell you why because teemo top is 2/20/1 running on enemy tower and die then his premade shen support is 0/15/2 and the ADC that he shoud protect is 2/10/4 then how good PRO player you need to be?To kill enemy with is 15/2/5 with 3 items full and 4 lvl on top of you?
FearFact0r (EUNE)
: The S rank
Thank you all now i gonna make Veigar and annie lvl 7 i already make my main brand/diana/lux/zilian/fizz now need annie/veigar/miss fortune/cho gath/tryndamere wish my luck :D
Rioter Comments
: All else I can say is just keep farming. If your team is in a good position or you need to split push/hard push, that's your time to shine and get that S!
> [{quoted}](name=VARXenhal,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=e6hAKEII,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-11T18:43:30.429+0000) > > All else I can say is just keep farming. If your team is in a good position or you need to split push/hard push, that's your time to shine and get that S! dude i make score 20/8/10 with 239 farm 5 turrets solo down + bigger dmg 4 control wards + 37 wards and still i get A - WTF and tresh with is 0/18/15 take S WTF is this system?
Show more

FearFact0r

Level 171 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion