: ***
What are you even typing ???? I don't think you comprehend that intentionally ruining other players experience is bannable too... along with being toxic. I don't think you comprehend that this is way more severe than calling someone %%%%%%ed even for one single game. This is as deserve as it gets.
: Rito'o; You %%%%ED UP. What a disgrace.
huh, 2 different ppl crying about bans for inting in 2 different days. Are we seeing a change finally {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
JustClone (EUNE)
: No he is not feeder. He is way above your head. You will most likely never meet such competent players in your games. Ever. This is why it is so obvious. In a game with diamond and platinum players. To rush it top and die before minions, to tp back and die again. To die 3 more times, and when your tp is up to die, tp again and die once more. 7 kills {{champion:11}} for 8 minutes. Getting spoon fed, every 1:07 in that elo. This is why I know it is intentional, because a competent player, did something EXTREMELY obvious in very very high tier game. Maybe they didn't gave him to play his main role. Maybe they banned his lee sin... I do not know why he did it. I only know that with his skill level he knows that you cannot afford to die 7 times in 8 minutes. And it was a choice. (Actually, it is very difficult to achieve 7 deaths in the first 8 minutes of the game... kudos to him)
1st of all plat is not competent at all, maybe for your gold ass he is, but no ppl are clueless. 2nd the yas game was a normal game, you know when ppl try out new stuff. My average deaths on yasuo are around 14 for the 5 games i tried playing him. 3rd that jarvan game he was on promos to plat 1, why in the %%%% would he int that game. Ppl dont get banned FOR MUCH MORE, maybe he did int that idk you have to see the replay there are way to much variables to take into consideration and thats why this system sucks. They should bring back tribunal or something idk how its fine to get reported every single game you play (see my previous comment) and not get banned cuz your stats are somewhat ok but on the same time you can get banned from only 5 reports in 20 games because 2 terrbile games.
: I got banned for inting when I wasn't
phahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha THIS IS SO SHIT im legit laughing i literaly trolled 9 out of 10 games on a smurf promotion series and all i got from it was instant feedback report and a key fragment LMFAO
Adockai (EUNE)
: Mage mid(need a piece of advice)
Alright alright, you cant be casual player and expect to be good at the game at the same time. If you want to perform you gotta put out the necessary hours. Also rn its a bot lane meta, they are the most important role. Mid and jungle can influence the game but they are not the desiding factor most of the time. If the enemy botlane is significantly better than yours you are gonna lose no matter anything. If you want to swtich lanes and "hypercarry" try adc or supp and stay away from toplane. If you dont wanna swtich roles kassa and vlad are great example of a 1v9 mages/assassins which riot should nerf but they dont for some goddamn reason.
: Hey, the high ELO player. I asked you to 1v1 me on EUNE. Why do you refuse? Afraid to lose to a level 26 TheVikingGeorge?
> [{quoted}](name=3xtrat3rr3strial,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=r48bd0YV,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-09-27T15:48:01.969+0000) > > Hey, the high ELO player. I asked you to 1v1 me on EUNE. Why do you refuse? Afraid to lose to a level 26 TheVikingGeorge? Cuz i dont feel like 1v1 ing randoms...
: Why do you smurf?
Cuz high elo is shitshow that you cant influence in any way shape or form and you just have to prey to the gods that the enemy team has the autofilled adc instead of yours, while low elo is a shitshow that you can influence.
PorterdFnCn (EUNE)
: Elo hell does exist.
You have to significantly higher elo than the current one you are in to be able to win consistently. I can carry high gold / low plat games but i struggle with high plat and upwards. I peaked grandmaster a month ago. You either have to luck out and go on a win streak or just spam shit ton of games and 50% your way since you are winning a little bit more lp than loosing by default. %%%%ing up your mmr doesnt affect that becouse you get matched vs lower elo players and you can fix it. But then again it requires luck still. Also im actually certain you get matched with worse players on your promos. Its not normal to lose 7 promos till you get to masters.
Yateveo (EUNE)
: LoL uninstalls itself while playing
id take that as a sign to stop playing this game
MAFIA man (EUNE)
: Recommending a new game?
Resident Evil 2 remake, The dark souls series , Hollow Knight, The Binding of Issac Rebirth, Doom 2016.... there are tons of good games out there if you just search. Theese are my favorites.
: And, one more thing, as easy you think leveling one account to level 30 is why the unban thingy isnt?
> [{quoted}](name=SoloVayneFTW,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7PU7xg1o,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-09-06T17:07:44.899+0000) > > And, one more thing, as easy you think leveling one account to level 30 is why the unban thingy isnt? its not about being easy its about whats more profitable
: unfairly perma banned?
you wont get unbanned dude thats it, you cant defent yourself and boards its the last place you can find justice, 90% of the ppl here think licking riots ass will do anything to them. Hopefully this teaches you how unfair life can be. Also if you banned for toxicity you should've been chat restricted before. Trust me I know it from 1st hand, IT IS EXTREMELY hard to get your 1st chat restriction, you really have to flame a lot and consistently but when you do the system just targets you and you can get consecutive punishements extremely easy, almost from nothing. I srsly dont believe you deserve a ban but in the end of the day you are more likely to just make another account and eventually pour money into it than just quiting the game right here and now, riot does not have any reason to unban you and they will get backed up by the (this comment will be deleted if i say what I think they are) in boards.
: Can I still reach honor 2?
I managed to get from honor 0 to honor 1 in a month after i actually started playing
Tarolock (EUNE)
: there is a difference between bandwidth and ping... ping is the time it takes for the info to reach the server, bandwidth on the other hand is how much info you can send at once, for example if league needs 1 MBPS connection and you have 2 MBPS and lets say that you get 100 ping with it, then it does not matter that you will buy a bigger internet and now you have 1000 MBPS, your ping will still be 100, the problem comes if you dont have enough bandwidth like in our example your 2 MBPS net is used for youtube and you download a huge game in the background, now the info have to squeeze through a really narrow bandwidth so it takes more time for the info to reach the server or it doesnt even get there at all
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=000100000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T22:35:26.345+0000) > > the problem comes if you dont have enough bandwidth like in our example your 2 MBPS net is used for youtube and you download a huge game in the background, now the info have to squeeze through a really narrow bandwidth so it takes more time for the info to reach the server or it doesnt even get there at all Yes, which leads to increased ping. Also Im not exatly sure if you ppl understand what my problem is. Im not blaming riot for the disconnects, thats on my end. Im using wifi and not the most amazing router, random one or two second disconnects can happen (not that often suprisingly) and I know the reason is not them. Im blaming them for my innability to properly OR AT ALL connect to the game after my connection has restored and its working properly as shown on the video. I tried to imply that here: "in every other game when your internet drops for quarter of a second it just lags out for a second and you are fine... in league its like: NOPE IM DISCONECTING YOU and then im gonna attempt to reconnect in the next minute." and here: "It's like the game checks once as you are connecting to the match if you have connection and if it happens thats not the case just doesn't bother trying anymore dispite you clearly having internet, just locks you out from joining." Also i didint really specify that this happened (shown on the clip) in the biginning right after champ select. Havent really experinced something like that when it just locks you out of the game in the middle of a match. In that case the game manages to connected you back although slowly well after your connection has restored. You know there is a big difference between 2 second hiccup and having to wait 1 minute or more. That could lose or win you the game is some casses. Other games handle that much better.
Pixelbits (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Flow1999,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-09-05T21:32:44.946+0000) > > that could be the case why i lag since I've noticed my ping goes up during peak hours when most of the people in the area are at home but that doesn't really explain why i cant rejoin the game. > Edit: i dont use vpn No, your bandwidth is limited to your own household network. Your neighbours are using their own network connection and therefore have their own bandwidth.
> [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=0001000000010001,timestamp=2019-09-05T21:40:13.324+0000) > > No, your bandwidth is limited to your own household network. Your neighbours are using their own network connection and therefore have their own bandwidth. alright i think i understand what you are tring to suggest. I have 50ish MBPS download and around the same amount upload. Online games don't take a lot, maybe around 5-10. I have enought to play league even if im watching 4k video at the same time and even if i don't that should lead to higher ping, shouldnt it ? not just locking me out of the game
Pixelbits (EUW)
: A test for you: Run a speedtest on idle (only Windows with no programs opened) and note the MBPS speeds. Now use your computer as you would normally and start a game of LoL (normals wouldn't hurt). Then do a speedtest of your network while playing LoL. If your internet speed is significantly lower than your initial internet speed, it means your bandwidth is too low and that can cause your data flow to drop, which explains why you lagg out in LoL. Now, ISP disturbances can cause you to have lower internet speeds. Discord doesn't take much bandwidth. The only thing you can do is to make your bandwidth bigger. I suggest stopping any background heavy network activities such as big file downloads or other mid to heavy network usage stuff. If you can manage that, it widens your bandwidth and doesn't cause your LoL games to lagg that much anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-05T21:22:30.569+0000) > > A test for you: > > Run a speedtest on idle (only Windows with no programs opened) and note the MBPS speeds. Now use your computer as you would normally and start a game of LoL (normals wouldn't hurt). Then do a speedtest of your network while playing LoL. > > If your internet speed is significantly lower than your initial internet speed, it means your bandwidth is too low and that can cause your data flow to drop, which explains why you lagg out in LoL. > > Now, ISP disturbances can cause you to have lower internet speeds. Discord doesn't take much bandwidth. The only thing you can do is to make your bandwidth bigger. > > I suggest stopping any background heavy network activities such as big file downloads or other mid to heavy network usage stuff. If you can manage that, it widens your bandwidth and doesn't cause your LoL games to lagg that much anymore. that could be the case why i lag since I've noticed my ping goes up during peak hours when most of the people in the area are at home but that doesn't really explain why i cant rejoin the game. Edit: i dont use vpn
Tarolock (EUNE)
: well looking at your comments you think its simply you-isp-riot, but in reality the shortest connection is at least 8-10 steps and its not always the same 8, different games have different servers in different places thats why this can only affect league while everything else is fine
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T21:18:27.365+0000) > > well looking at your comments you think its simply you-isp-riot, but in reality the shortest connection is at least 8-10 steps and its not always the same 8, different games have different servers in different places thats why this can only affect league while everything else is fine soooo you just addmited THERE IS POSSIBILITY its RIOTS SEVERS problem. oh boy
Pixelbits (EUW)
: You sure someone didn't f*ck with your router or firewall? Maybe a relative who is tired of you playing LoL and on purposely blocked LoL from your network? Otherwise, ISP is a thing, but I doubt they do anything to hinder you. Disturbances can cause lower internet speeds though. Did you reconfigure your firewall settings? It would ask you the give the app permission to your firewall. Maybe you did install a new anti virus software? This can also block LoL on your PC.
> [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-05T21:07:32.976+0000) > > You sure someone didn't f*ck with your router or firewall? Maybe a relative who is tired of you playing LoL and on purposely blocked LoL from your network? > > Otherwise, ISP is a thing, but I doubt they do anything to hinder you. Did you reconfigure your firewall settings? It would ask you the give the app permission to your firewall. Maybe you did install a new anti virus software? This can block LoL on your PC. I only use windows defender, nobody touches my PC, and I was literaly able to play the next game 5 mins after i submitted the post. It's just extremely weird, It's like the game checks once as you are connecting to the match if you have connection and if it happens thats not the case just doesn't bother trying anymore dispite you clearly having internet, just locks you out from joining.
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings Flow1999, It seems your problem has subsided, based on the symptoms I'd wager the issues you were experiencing has to do with your ISP.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-05T18:47:21.916+0000) > > Greetings Flow1999, > > It seems your problem has subsided, based on the symptoms I'd wager the issues you were experiencing has to do with your ISP. It happens really rarely but the problem persist. Also apparently every ISP in Bulgaria is problematic because i've experinced the same thing in 2 different locations with 2 different ISPs
Tarolock (EUNE)
: so your poor understanding on how the internet works makes you think that riot is a bad company? thats amazing...
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-05T09:16:35.319+0000) > > so your poor understanding on how the internet works makes you think that riot is a bad company? thats amazing... alright, explain to me how is it poor and how i didint address the previous guy with my last comment
Flow1999 (EUNE)
: Riot Games is insane company
nah im playing rn and didint changed anything, just randonly the game desides to lock me from joining Edit: Also in every other game when your internet drops for quarter of a second it just lags out for a second and you are fine... in league its like: NOPE IM DISCONECTING YOU and then im gonna attempt to reconnect in the next minute. This has happened to me multiple times, Im just staring at the "Attemp to reconnect" sceen while talkiing with friends on discord. And oh boy if you are unlucky enought for that to happen in the loading sceen, you are not getting into that game no matter anything as you saw in the video. Its not firewall mr. internet ingeneer I was able to play earlier today. The computer settings don't just randomly change. It is the developers fault and ive seen multiple posts regarding this issue.
Flow1999 (EUNE)
: Riot Games is insane company
ah yes, dont even watch the video and what is it about just downvote wonder what random made up boards rule will some moderator come up with to delete this post
Rioter Comments
: Riven is still busted, the "nerf" was worthless
https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/builds/riven/diamond She has 48.5% in diamond+ lvl, She has 46.6% in silver. It was 53%+ pre nerf. I swear you can completely destroy this champ, make it as useful and a cannon minion(basicly shaco) and there are still gonna be some gold hardstucks who got hard stomp by some smurf that are gonna cry about it in forums. I can tell you THIS CHAMP rn feel terrible to play. I started playing %%%%ing mundo and garen ffs.
JustClone (EUNE)
: Probably smurf. If you check Singed420 you will notice he is gold. The truth is, this is his smurf account, with the high ranked one keeps changing his name. (for obvious reasons) It is extremely unlikely that a player who is gold will grow brain to be master in such short time... This just does not happen. One of the lowest trash in the league, to suddenly start playing on the level of the elite. No way man.
I can give you other extreme examples too. Go to my OP.GG, click flex and look at the game I went 2-5-1 with garen(loss). I got matched with challenger, look at the previous game 11-2-4, I got matched with silver. Smurf or not this difference is too extreme and I queued with niether of them.
JustClone (EUNE)
: This what you call "logic", I call "random stuff that your brain creates" The actual logic of this system is not "win rate". It is how your rating changes. Every game you gain and lose rating. But the thing that deludes you, and others like you, is that amount you would gain/lose is not the same. The game is not perfectly balanced. Some games are in your favor of winning, some are not. This is taken into account, when determining the win/loss of your rating. This means that winning one game and then losing another, does not mean that your rating will be unchanged after that. Actually the chances are that it wont be the same. As general rule, the higher skilled opponents you face, the more rating you will gain, and less you will lose. And opposite, if you face lower skilled opponents, you will gain less, and risk to lose more. This explains why some people may drop in rating with 50% win rate or more, and some people may sustain it or even rise in rating with less than that. (I pulled out, some of the games the OP played, and showed the ratings compared to his in this thread, you can see for yourself if you need additional data to be convinced....)
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ksl3IdhY,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T13:43:05.297+0000) > > This what you call "logic", I call "random stuff that your brain creates" > > The actual logic of this system is not "win rate". It is how your rating changes. > > Every game you gain and lose rating. > > But the thing that deludes you, and others like you, is that amount you would gain/lose is not the same. > > The game is not perfectly balanced. Some games are in your favor of winning, some are not. > This is taken into account, when determining the win/loss of your rating. > > This means that winning one game and then losing another, does not mean that your rating will be unchanged after that. Actually the chances are that it wont be the same. > > As general rule, the higher skilled opponents you face, the more rating you will gain, and less you will lose. And opposite, if you face lower skilled opponents, you will gain less, and risk to lose more. > > This explains why some people may drop in rating with 50% win rate or more, and some people may sustain it or even rise in rating with less than that. > > (I pulled out, some of the games the OP played, and showed the ratings compared to his in this thread, you can see for yourself if you need additional data to be convinced....) Well, don't you think this is problematic in itself. I swear in the beginning of the season i saw a season 8 gold player with 45% winrate who was in MASTERS. No, im pretty sure this IS NOT LOGICAL.
: TFT really is a pain
I'd argue its less RNG than ranked. The amound of games I've won loosing lane is almost as big as the games I've lost winning lane. JK its like 1 to 10.
iaapvp (EUW)
: I dont control the outcome of every single game I play!
yeah and me getting the worse jungler like 20 games in a row is just bad luck, right, %%%% off.
2 Fingers (EUW)
: Current TANK Meta MEME Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
Considering Diana and Talon can one shot you in 0.1 secs this is balanced by Riots standarts.
Spearki (EUW)
: but opgg's rating system is super bad it doesn't actually give you proper score the reason you got ace is most likely cuz of buying controll ward nothing else which doesn't win you the game alone XD
> [{quoted}](name=Spearki,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=thvz372K,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-02T09:53:33.054+0000) > > but opgg's rating system is super bad it doesn't actually give you proper score the reason you got ace is most likely cuz of buying controll ward nothing else which doesn't win you the game alone XD Completely agree, I tend to have terrible vision scores and the system always places next to last almost completely disregarding other stats. Here's a game when i have the most dmg in the team, most kp, most gold, most farm and I've gotten a quadra kill and the system places me 5th. The ACE is the 2-10 Thresh who lost us the game with his stupidity. https://imgur.com/a/nfXCvtH
: Help me get out of bronze
you need to luck out, quit this trash game while its time. You need to be like 2 whole divisions better to get out of your current one. If you want to get out of bronze you have to be atlest gold lvl or luck out. If you want to get out of d2 like me you have to beat grandmaster players while winning 15 lp per game and loosing 21.. cuz that makes sense.
: THE TIME I INTED IN RANKED
LMAO There it goes folks.. Thats how smart the average inters are. Also I doubt Riot will do anything as I've been LITERALLY forwarding a video of a person running it down in ranked to their supp team and he didnt get banned.
: Vision
Well, thats how ranks work. People in the lower ones are completely clueless and as you get higher they start to become less clueless. Im sure you will climb if you contunue like that. Also there's the fact that I average about 10 vision score and I'm in Master. If you exceed in one thing you don't really need to do the others so don't judge your teammates too hard.
Baniter (EUNE)
: Short montage with Renekton as the main "hero"
Gets fed from his extremeley broken laning phase then just mashesh every spell off cooldown in the teamfight tanking everything. Im so impressed.
: ILLAOI
Yeah I know it sounds UNBELIEVABLE but all you need to do to counter her ult to is walk in the oposite direction of her... amazing I know. But i to agree she is completely broken simply because the way she works. There are maches when you auto lose and others when you auto win completely dissregarding player skill. The lane and probably the game ( since if you stomp lane with her its just over ) is desided in the champ select. Which is super toxic game design. I'm at the point I just dodge if I see her. Thats saying something about this champ.
: Everyone who says EZ in every game should get 3 days Chat Restriction
Whats next. Saying GG WP with capital letters will be deemted disrespectfull and you will be insta permabanned while the actual trollers will be promoted a tier ? Oversensitive shitbags get out of your utopia and take a joke without crying about it on forums. And even if its not a joke/troll so %%%%ing what Ill be setting here not getting my ranked border becouse I've said EZ that one time while the 1-15 Adc who just ran it down couple of times cuz she doesn't feel like playing will. Go F yourself honestly.
Q Donkey Q (EUNE)
: FPS 100 top?
I don't undertstand why would you complain about 100 fps. During teamfights it's normal to drop fps also try disabling Anti-aliasing. Low-key.. I don't know if you are serious or trying to brag about 1050ti LOL.
C4libur (EUNE)
: saying "It is just a Game" or "It is just ARAM" or "It is just Normal"
Have you actually played customs tho. If you don't queue with friends and do badly you will get flamed by your team, if you do too good you will get flamed by the enemy team. Its the same %%%%ing thing if not worse. So pretty much if you want to have fun in this shit game play with friends, otherwise play ranked, rage, get chat reported, uninstall, install after a week cuz you are addicted, repeat.
: If bots quoting the wrong phrases is the only thing that you have to complain about, then I think that you must be happy with the rest of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Wasabi65,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JdQF0W7T,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-15T21:03:01.526+0000) > > If bots quoting the wrong phrases is the only thing that you have to complain about, then I think that you must be happy with the rest of the game. No, Im not happy with the rest of the game but that specificly is a really easy thing to fix and yet its been like that for a while. Considering riot really tries to accuare new players and the bot games are probably the 1st experience with league they'll have it really requires some special kind of negligence to not fix it.
Flow1999 (EUNE)
: Riot really dont care about bots, do they
Well thats a really dumb attitude. They can atlest fix the bugs Im not asking for complete remake of the bots
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Flow1999

Level 194 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion