: TFT really is a pain
I'd argue its less RNG than ranked. The amound of games I've won loosing lane is almost as big as the games I've lost winning lane. JK its like 1 to 10.
iaapvp (EUW)
: I dont control the outcome of every single game I play!
yeah and me getting the worse jungler like 20 games in a row is just bad luck, right, %%%% off.
2 Fingers (EUW)
: Current TANK Meta MEME Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
Considering Diana and Talon can one shot you in 0.1 secs this is balanced by Riots standarts.
Spearki (EUW)
: but opgg's rating system is super bad it doesn't actually give you proper score the reason you got ace is most likely cuz of buying controll ward nothing else which doesn't win you the game alone XD
> [{quoted}](name=Spearki,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=thvz372K,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-02T09:53:33.054+0000) > > but opgg's rating system is super bad it doesn't actually give you proper score the reason you got ace is most likely cuz of buying controll ward nothing else which doesn't win you the game alone XD Completely agree, I tend to have terrible vision scores and the system always places next to last almost completely disregarding other stats. Here's a game when i have the most dmg in the team, most kp, most gold, most farm and I've gotten a quadra kill and the system places me 5th. The ACE is the 2-10 Thresh who lost us the game with his stupidity. https://imgur.com/a/nfXCvtH
: Help me get out of bronze
you need to luck out, quit this trash game while its time. You need to be like 2 whole divisions better to get out of your current one. If you want to get out of bronze you have to be atlest gold lvl or luck out. If you want to get out of d2 like me you have to beat grandmaster players while winning 15 lp per game and loosing 21.. cuz that makes sense.
: THE TIME I INTED IN RANKED
LMAO There it goes folks.. Thats how smart the average inters are. Also I doubt Riot will do anything as I've been LITERALLY forwarding a video of a person running it down in ranked to their supp team and he didnt get banned.
Murdarici (EUNE)
: Vision
Well, thats how ranks work. People in the lower ones are completely clueless and as you get higher they start to become less clueless. Im sure you will climb if you contunue like that. Also there's the fact that I average about 10 vision score and I'm in Master. If you exceed in one thing you don't really need to do the others so don't judge your teammates too hard.
Baniter (EUNE)
: Short montage with Renekton as the main "hero"
Gets fed from his extremeley broken laning phase then just mashesh every spell off cooldown in the teamfight tanking everything. Im so impressed.
: ILLAOI
Yeah I know it sounds UNBELIEVABLE but all you need to do to counter her ult to is walk in the oposite direction of her... amazing I know. But i to agree she is completely broken simply because the way she works. There are maches when you auto lose and others when you auto win completely dissregarding player skill. The lane and probably the game ( since if you stomp lane with her its just over ) is desided in the champ select. Which is super toxic game design. I'm at the point I just dodge if I see her. Thats saying something about this champ.
: Everyone who says EZ in every game should get 3 days Chat Restriction
Whats next. Saying GG WP with capital letters will be deemted disrespectfull and you will be insta permabanned while the actual trollers will be promoted a tier ? Oversensitive shitbags get out of your utopia and take a joke without crying about it on forums. And even if its not a joke/troll so %%%%ing what Ill be setting here not getting my ranked border becouse I've said EZ that one time while the 1-15 Adc who just ran it down couple of times cuz she doesn't feel like playing will. Go F yourself honestly.
Q Donkey Q (EUNE)
: FPS 100 top?
I don't undertstand why would you complain about 100 fps. During teamfights it's normal to drop fps also try disabling Anti-aliasing. Low-key.. I don't know if you are serious or trying to brag about 1050ti LOL.
C4libur (EUNE)
: saying "It is just a Game" or "It is just ARAM" or "It is just Normal"
Have you actually played customs tho. If you don't queue with friends and do badly you will get flamed by your team, if you do too good you will get flamed by the enemy team. Its the same %%%%ing thing if not worse. So pretty much if you want to have fun in this shit game play with friends, otherwise play ranked, rage, get chat reported, uninstall, install after a week cuz you are addicted, repeat.
: If bots quoting the wrong phrases is the only thing that you have to complain about, then I think that you must be happy with the rest of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Wasabi65,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JdQF0W7T,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-15T21:03:01.526+0000) > > If bots quoting the wrong phrases is the only thing that you have to complain about, then I think that you must be happy with the rest of the game. No, Im not happy with the rest of the game but that specificly is a really easy thing to fix and yet its been like that for a while. Considering riot really tries to accuare new players and the bot games are probably the 1st experience with league they'll have it really requires some special kind of negligence to not fix it.
Flow1999 (EUNE)
: Riot really dont care about bots, do they
Well thats a really dumb attitude. They can atlest fix the bugs Im not asking for complete remake of the bots
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Flow1999

Level 167 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion