: Sorry all it was a hectic day yesterday. This was so hard there were a lot of really cool pics in different styles and concepts. I couldn't pick just one because I love so many of them so I'm giving RP to my top 3. Congrats > [{quoted}](name=ASol,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=ZxWfVcWJ,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-10-16T19:35:41.428+0000) > > https://imgur.com/a/8g4v02j > I tried. > Ok? > [{quoted}](name=ˉÐęqûńˉ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=ZxWfVcWJ,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2019-10-17T07:17:22.896+0000) > > Rammus MID or AFK > > https://i.imgur.com/MkqqRXJ.jpg[/img] > [{quoted}](name=Kedi Kader,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=ZxWfVcWJ,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2019-10-17T19:13:00.136+0000) > > Guardian of the Sands Rammus <3 > > https://imgur.com/a/hbO0bKi > > Kedi Kader (EUNE)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Cosantoir,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=ZxWfVcWJ,comment-id=0026,timestamp=2019-10-18T05:19:03.712+0000) > > Sorry all it was a hectic day yesterday. > This was so hard there were a lot of really cool pics in different styles and concepts. > > I couldn't pick just one because I love so many of them so I'm giving RP to my top 3. > Congrats wait, how did this not win ;D > [{quoted}](name=Johann Mason,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=ZxWfVcWJ,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2019-10-16T21:46:08.857+0000) > > Hi, I was so happy to draw Rammus! {{champion:33}} > This is for all League of Legends dreamers that make the game enjoyable! > > https://imgur.com/a/yrxDPAK?fbclid=IwAR2qYsDs_lolsmtw0Rl3QfG8tML2S9Hb8hkiiiGHudIU8EYmBvyYqeuHwGI > > - Johann Mason, EUNE
: RP Artwork Comp - because I cant think of anything original right now
Well, its already tomorrow night {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: Hi, I was so happy to draw Rammus! {{champion:33}} This is for all League of Legends dreamers that make the game enjoyable! https://imgur.com/a/yrxDPAK?fbclid=IwAR2qYsDs_lolsmtw0Rl3QfG8tML2S9Hb8hkiiiGHudIU8EYmBvyYqeuHwGI - Johann Mason, EUNE
> [{quoted}](name=Johann Mason,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=ZxWfVcWJ,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2019-10-16T21:46:08.857+0000) > > Hi, I was so happy to draw Rammus! {{champion:33}} > This is for all League of Legends dreamers that make the game enjoyable! > > https://imgur.com/a/yrxDPAK?fbclid=IwAR2qYsDs_lolsmtw0Rl3QfG8tML2S9Hb8hkiiiGHudIU8EYmBvyYqeuHwGI > > - Johann Mason, EUNE wow x_x
: Thank you for the games folks! gg wp
> [{quoted}](name=Riot majork0ng,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zZ0x7Aar,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-16T16:00:59.950+0000) > > Thank you for the games folks! gg wp Thank you as well :) It was nice to play some peaceful games once in a while
: 99LP
nope, thats the magic of 99 LP (we all have been there)
: Hey FlyingSwallow! I'm happy you are enjoying the celebrations. We are going to be playing some games from 12 noon, would you like to join? Thanks :)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot seetheworld,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zZ0x7Aar,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-16T10:46:43.338+0000) > > Hey FlyingSwallow! > > I'm happy you are enjoying the celebrations. > We are going to be playing some games from 12 noon, would you like to join? > > Thanks :) Of course! If possible, me and my wife as well would like to play some games with you guys. Can we add you ingame? Of course, if you will be playing on some EUNE accounts as well.
  Rioter Comments
Joetri10 (EUW)
: The plans announced for 10 years, and how you managed to contradict your entire community
: 10th anniversary match (with Rioters)
Well, now I just hope it won't be over around noon since I'm waiting for the Riot Pls and I'll be waking up around 1pm :P But thank you for response! :)
: All rioters have RP to give away so there should be a few here and in game. I'm going to try get all 10 players to have a dance off at baron in a normal game. If we pull it off I'm gonna give everyone a few thousand RP but we need all 10 people to do it. If I get stuck I'll jump on here to maybe get some help. In regards to the stream it's gonna be cool but there will also be a VOD so you won't miss out if you can't stay up.
Hello there, its really nice too see someone one the EU boards as well :) Is there any chance of event on EUNE too? I would love to participate together with my wife. We're both huge fans of League and this would such a cool celebration.
  Rioter Comments
Rekviem (EUNE)
: Need eune clash team
Add me in game, we actually need someone for jungle bro. Would be nice to join our forces. https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/teams-clubs-tournaments-eune/VwRT2j46-eune-clash-looking-for-members-supp-jungle-others-optional
Rioter Comments
: Imo it is simply best to punish the afk players(and also trolls/inters) like toxic players are punished and players will not troll/afk/feed as often as they do now. This will improve the experience of players and may reduce toxicity to some level.
The reason behind light afk punishment is that not everyone is afk for purpose. Sometimes its just random internet connection drop (when provider is the culprit), sometimes its an electricity shutdown (happened to me 2 days ago, couldn't affect it), sometimes its just life. Life happens, and no one wants to be punished hard just because of coincidence. That's why you need to be afk multiple times to get punished. If ti happens once, it might be an accident. If it happens multiple times, then you're either a troll or just dumb for playing with bad internet connection.
: Is this not punishable or frustrating?
If the human stupidity would be punishable, most of the society would be in prison. Sadly, we need to live with those junglers and just try our best.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Which Varus skin should I choose?
Is this even a question? :D I mean.. Arctic Ops is way much better and you'll even make essence from it as bonus... Go for it man, these new infernal skins are not well designed.
: Ill add you in a sec oke?
Damn, I just noticed the EUW near your name :/ I'm sorry bro, guess its not our destiny to play together
: Aggro Supp LF Fun and agressive ADC for Duo, Clash and FUN (Pref Plat+)
Too bad you're from EUW man :/ I was looking forward to play with you after reading the post. I'm looking for a positive minded duo as well. Good luck finding someone like you {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Searching for high gold low plat ADC MAIN
What about Plat II? I'm looking for a premade as well.
Rioter Comments
BesniStakor (EUNE)
: While I agree with you that PvE content is awesome and would love to see more, I also can't really get around the fact that the decision to cut it is enough for you to quit League of Legends altogether.
Well its simple, actually... I'm playing a game to enjoy it. And I did enjoy it, especially during such PvE events. I'm always looking forward to play next, once some of it is over. They're simply fun. That's it, nothing else. Its an old, good fun, excitement and pleasure. I'm far behind the border of enjoying Solo Que or ARAMs. Its repetitive after 10 years really... PvEs had the spark in it. They seriously should focus on improving such events more in the future, not to destroy them.
Rioter Comments
Alan Foller (EUNE)
: It's wrong if you didn't leave any matches. Just wait those 5 mins and try again.
I don't really know if you guys get the point of problem :D I was disconnected for about 10 minutes, then I came back and we won the match. I lost LP due the feature that does that when you're afk for more then 5 minutes. So the question is, whether it's right or wrong that i lost my LP even if I tried my best to reconnect and while playing the game.
Alan Foller (EUNE)
: Have u ever left any game or match? Aren't u in lower priority queue? It can be it's because it.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
No, I did not leave any match (if so , it definitely wasn't recently). I'm not sure if you know about this feature. It actually denies your achievements from game if you've been disconnected for more then 5 minutes. They added it last year or so, maybe sooner. I know why did I lose my LP, the question is whether its right or wrong. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Rioter Comments
Cräfty (EUW)
: I understand what you mean, but that's not what I'm talking about here. The act of designing a trait, or item, to counter a certain comp, or a certain item, is completely fine and understandable. I have no problem with that. As a proof, I have no problem with items like {{item:3046}} which counters crits, {{item:3124}} which adds AS multiplicatively based on the base AS of units (the less AS, the less effective it is), or even {{item:3033}} which counters heavy spell spamming comps like Gunslingers and Blademasters. But what I'm not ok with is when a trait, or item, counters everything... and I mean EVERYTHING. Every comp in the game and every item in the game. * **Hush** and **sword breaker** counters every unit in the game. Since the game is based on a core mechanic of using mana to cast abilities by units (except {{champion:104}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:67}}), and the only way to get your mana bar full is to AA the enemy, having these 2 items completely shuts down this core mechanic and goes against the very goal of the game itself. And it's not like their proc chance is low or anything either: Hush has a 50% proc chance and Sword Breaker has a 25% proc chance. What can you do to counter the fact that you can't AA and can't cast spells? Well, nothing! * **Demons** and **Glacials** face the same problem. Why burn mana in a game based on spell casting with mana? Why overload units with a hard CC that prevents units from attacking and casting spells in a game based on casting spells and AA? * {{item:3137}} (20% proc chance) is the same. Why ruin the whole progression of a player that spent 30 min trying to level up his unit to 3 star? Is this the strategic approach we need in TFT? Is this fair? How to even counter it? Well, you can't. * **Hextech** origin is no different. Why disable items when one of the core mechanics of the game is to use said items? And remember, this counters EVERY SINGLE ITEM in the game. This doesn't only counter the most unfair and OP items, but also the decent and fairly good items as well. It's unfair, unhealthy and makes no goddamn sense to put it into the game. And **mark my words**: If Riot continues to think this way, instead of nerfing or reworking the hextech trait, they're gonna do the exact same mistake and, instead, design something new to disable unit traits in the same way Hextech disables items. Afterall, Riot's approach is to disable OP items as a counter to them, right? But they ignored all the other decent items in the process. Well, the exact same thing will happen for traits: Riot is gonna disable OP traits as a way to counter them, ignoring all the decent and fair ones in the process. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Foonsiie (EUW)
: tfw when you get pranked (epic)
I have a better one :) Need exactly 80 points (3420/3500) but my Orb is ready at 8:04 in morning (Beta pass ending 8:00). I'll be forever the most unlucky guy in this game honestly. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: Friends Game Information
Same problem. Just another old bug making his comeback. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: It's great, i love it. So much better than coinflip botlanes.
Haha, true. First I was like "Oh god, this is such a random game", and then I realized classic League is much more of a coinflip with other 4 ppl ruining your game.
volkyr (EUNE)
: can not loggin from iran
You actually might have a good point in here. If League is considered a sport (or an e-sport) it definetly shouldn't be banned anywhere. Just like athletes aren't banned from Olympics simply for political reasons. I honestly hope they'll solve this problem soon, hang on there guys. **EUNE IS WITH YOU!** {{sticker:leblanc-funny}}
kayshe (EUW)
: FPS DROP FROM MINUTE 5 TO 10 INGAME
Hi bro, I only read the headline but I might know what's up. I had similar problem few months ago (and also 2 years ago). It's most probably caused by AVG antivirus running in background. Uninstalling the AVG and all its folders helped me. Of course, if you don't have AVG installed it might be something similar so go for this: **Download Hextech repair tool Run it Send the zip folder to Riot support so they can look at it, they'll tell you what to do next :)** Hope it helps, good luck bro. If anything from what I said wasn't clear just write straight to support.
Bnkirane (EUW)
: New PVE MODE for 2019?
Odyssey was actually my most favourite mode so far, I even bought all the skins just for the hype. Damn I wish they bring it back soon. It's backstory is amazing (comparing to other modes).
: Where are missing tokens and mission from 06 June to retrieve them?
Every event since winter 2018 had its own kind of technical problem. These guys just can't do anything right. I personally won't buy any other Pass until they can run an event without bugs such as this one. I also heard about the compensation mission from support, but nothing came out yet just like you said. And the silence around it is just another sign of irresponsibility.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > But we had the response. Many players wrote to support and had had it, including me. They know there's a problem, Riot's just too lazy (or scared) to actually talk about it here on boards. And until they do its not an actual response, its not uncommon for support staff to reply to things with incorrect information, hell its not even just riot that would be guilty of this, its really hard to disseminate information widely and accurately when you have a company full of people who speak multiple languages and live in multiple countries, we should wait for a proper response which will arrive. tokens don't expire for another 13 days, chances are they will now be working out correct token amounts if required as now people have ceased earning them and will handle it before said tokens expire, the only thing that has ended is the ability to earn more tokens, calculating the earned ones is still easily doable before they actually expire so patience is king > ut hey, some ppl do not have us much time and I'm pretty sure everyone would appreciate knowing how much tokens they actually have so they can manage their time of grinding it. Well they stopped being able to grind for them 2 days ago so there isn't anything else players need to do, tokens don't expire until the 18th so riot have until then to add any missing tokens to accounts, but like i said you can't earn them any more anyway you can only get them from purchases until tomorrow after which time there will be no way to gain more outside of riot intervention, so feel free to tell those people to stop grinding :P > had something close to 2200 tokens, had to leave the country for few days and I had no idea if I need to play those 2/3 games before short nap or I can get some proper sleep. Well unless you have already played them prior to the 3rd it doesn't matter as you ceased being able to earn tokens on the 3rd > Also, bugged mission ain't anything sweet when players have no idea if they need to play another game to complete the mission or if its done. Its simply frustrating. Considering there were still 2 weeks left on the missions at the the time they broke people still had more than enough time to complete them as the outage only really lasted a day > Honestly, if a company as large as Riot Games (ruled by even bigger one) can't make their event work right (not just this one, in every event since winter 2018 we could have seen some issues) for once... all I can say is that they're irresponsible. Nobody ever claimed riot code was perfect :P
Sorry, but you're not making any sense. You clearly did not understand the situation I WAS in and that's the main problem of this conversation. No one was talking about grinding tokens after 3.6.. I'm talking about the time when we actually could earn the Tokens and they did not show up in the loot section. I was out for few days before the event's ending and I wanted to know how much I need to earn to have enough for the things I want. Is that understandable? Affected player didn't know about their progress, that's something that can actually harm your schedule if you're working or have some more work in school etc. For example: If I know I need 100 more Tokens to buy my prestige points, I'm going to set some time for playing 10 - 15 games for next 2 days. BUT, if I do not know how many tokens I actually need I have no idea if I need to play 5, 10 or 20 games to reach that goal. Every single day, some of us were fighting the frustration of not knowing how much we actually achieved. Is that finally clear to you? > Nobody ever claimed riot code was perfect :P I this really your argument? They're a multi-million gaming company. Hiring some skillful technicians should be their top priority.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > Sorry mate, but are you ok? Yes, yes i am > If you can't even browse the boards and find out many (truly many) players had this kind of problem Considering the volume of posts compared to the volume of players, it doesn't seem to be as widespread as you think, remember these boards are a vocal minority, they don't actually represent the majority of players, considering the LoL discord with 32k players isn't having very many people report any issues So the issues don't seem to be as widespread as you might think, and we don't even have confirmation of if the issue is actually an "issue" and not just a clientside error, so i would wait until riot actually respond to it > Another thing they could test out before releasing. Bit hard to test out if your strobing particles cause seizures when nobody uses the PBE for proper testing and instead just wants to play with new toys > And again. Mine did not. Other players also did not have their Tokens tracked fine. So stop claiming everything is fine just because it did not happen to you. And stop devoting everything I say in this conversation just because you want to support your own opinion, its childish. I haven't downvoted anything in this thread so nice assumption there, now who is being childish exactly? https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/319140823344087042/585593962090463232/unknown.png And like i said, we've not had an actual response from riot, as far as they are concerned the tokens could be tracked just fine on the backend and there is a clientside issue causing these things not to update, the missions also tracked fine on the backend during the small outage they had, so until we actually hear that there is an issue from riot its best not to put all your eggs in one basket :P
But we had the response. Many players wrote to support and had had it, including me. They know there's a problem, Riot's just too lazy (or scared) to actually talk about it here on boards. They tried to help me with adding the tokens manually since I had no time grinding them for couple of days and I wanted to know my progress. But then again, for the last two days it didn't work properly again. I know there just graphic issue and we will get our tokens anyway. But hey, some ppl do not have us much time and I'm pretty sure everyone would appreciate knowing how much tokens they actually have so they can manage their time of grinding it. For example, i had something close to 2200 tokens, had to leave the country for few days and I had no idea if I need to play those 2/3 games before short nap or I can get some proper sleep. Also, bugged mission ain't anything sweet when players have no idea if they need to play another game to complete the mission or if its done. Its simply frustrating. Honestly, if a company as large as Riot Games (ruled by even bigger one) can't make their event work right (not just this one, in every event since winter 2018 we could have seen some issues) for once... all I can say is that they're irresponsible.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > They were able to grab the data about House's progress every week on time and now they're not able to? Weird. Because they were updating something in client to reflect the changes, the results are now set so there isn't a deadline for them to update something, they never specified how soon after the event ends you would get your icon etc > And the reason behind all of this hatred towards Riot is not just that simple. For the time this event was running all we saw were bugged missions, reward problems and laziness of technical team. My missions worked pretty much perfectly with the exception of the time they had a notice in the client about the missions updating at a delayed pace but still being tracked just fine The only bugged reward i saw was in relation to the finisher animations which caused issues with people sensitive to strobing lights so they were removed, all my other missions awarded their rewards on time > Don't get me wrong. I'm no whining about not getting my icon or whatever. I'm simply inpatient. I've had enough. Well you've barely waited 48 hours yet as the event didn't end until just before midnight on the 2nd, patience is a virtue > It didn't cost me just few euros I spent on Pass. I cost me lost of time while playing this game more then I would if there was no event. Its a product like any other and it wasn't delivered on time. Mine managed to be tracked just fine, my stash currently says i have 2100 unclaimed tokens because i don't bother with the passes
Sorry mate, but are you ok? > My missions worked pretty much perfectly with the exception of the time they had a notice in the client about the missions updating at a delayed pace but still being tracked just fine If you can't even browse the boards and find out many (truly many) players had this kind of problem, then we have nothing to talk about. Just because it did not happen to you doesn't mean its not a real issue. That's straight selfish. > The only bugged reward i saw was in relation to the finisher animations which caused issues with people sensitive to strobing lights so they were removed, all my other missions awarded their rewards on time Another thing they could test out before releasing. > Mine managed to be tracked just fine, my stash currently says i have 2100 unclaimed tokens because i don't bother with the passes And again. Mine did not. Other players also did not have their Tokens tracked fine. So stop claiming everything is fine just because it did not happen to you. And stop devoting everything I say in this conversation just because you want to support your own opinion, its childish.
Cypherous (EUW)
: The event only ended on the 2nd you know, which was a sunday, so riot has only had one day to deal with grabbing all the data and getting things organised, have a little patience :P The outcome of the event doesn't actually affect anything anyway, you'll get an icon that most people won't use for long and you get to keep your respawn animation for a little while longer, which most people don't actually care about anyway
They were able to grab the data about House's progress every week on time and now they're not able to? Weird. And the reason behind all of this hatred towards Riot is not just that simple. For the time this event was running all we saw were bugged missions, reward problems and laziness of technical team. Don't get me wrong. I'm no whining about not getting my icon or whatever. I'm simply inpatient. I've had enough. I was grinding tokens for 30 days or so and I can't even get my rewards on time. It didn't cost me just few euros I spent on Pass. I cost me lost of time while playing this game more then I would if there was no event. Its a product like any other and it wasn't delivered on time.
Rioter Comments
0megon (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=tJVKIYBM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-26T23:08:53.274+0000) > > https://i.gyazo.com/cefab1e35bb9d60fed588d5f01e5c0da.png This does not solve anything, it actually makes you to earn less tokens since there is that daily mission for tokens(if you have the pass). And people are also complaining about not receiving the tokens for each win/loss which you should be getting if you bought the pass and it does not mention anything about that either. So that is not really helpful or informative.
Exactly. Not a single response from Riot while having such impactful issue. They're not acting responsibly. I personally hope they'll give us more time to collect tokens at least (like 2 or 3 more days, depending on issue length). {{sticker:fiora-cool}}
Rioter Comments
: The thing is, it's already 16th May, the week 2 missions should've been released 8th May. I have not yet received week 2 missions.
Oh, I'm sorry then. In this case you should write to support and let them watch your progress. If you should have them and did not, they might be able to do something about it (maybe manually completing the mission or something).
: Week 2 Trials Mission not available
You guys need to read the whole article :D missions will be added at 2.5., 8.5., 20.5. and 27.5. {{sticker:leblanc-funny}}
Eambo (EUW)
: It'll be 100% chance so long as you complete a rather basic mission. I believe tentatively it's planned to launch next week, but don't worry - it won't be anything complicated or hard to get. It'll just be an additional mission to complete such as "play a game" :-)
Great, thanks for the response! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Another mission is fine as long as we get some for sure.
  Rioter Comments
: Battle Academy Icons
You can get either get them in bundle with skin/chromas for RP or in loot section with the border for 250 tokens. If they gave it as single item, there wouldn't be much of a reason to buy any bundle ets. since its a bonus content added to it. Marketing bro. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: i got freezing in my game for a few seconds i need help
The best option is to write on support and ask professional for help. I did that and they helped me as expected. Just send them Logs from Hextech repair tool and they´ll look at your problem (most probably will also solve it). If you don't know what Hextech tool is or how to get your logs, just ask them and they'll give you exact manual to do it. It doesn't take much time and its the best way to solve things since you never know for sure what your problem might be.
: i got freezing in my game for a few seconds i need help
There has been a post last year about this problem, try to find it out somewhere in EUW/NA forum. Or it could be an AVG antivirus program, try to uninstall it with this https://www.avg.com/en-gb/avg-remover I had this problem recently and the AVG one helped me. Good luck finding out the problem bro. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: LP gain/loss bug. (With images)
I would actually like to see some Riot employee to answer this topic. I was lucky and listed the boards before I turned on my first game today, so right now I´m actually scared. Is it wise to play ranked matches now or should we wait? Is anybody going to inform us further? Please respond Riot. I really don't want to lose 25 LP for a game right when I'm trying to climb to Plat before 1st split ends (for better emote of course).
: > [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pXzIZ0fa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-04T13:01:39.082+0000) > > Why you don't make posts like this when you win against them? Go cry to another door or make fair posts. If OP is anything like the vast majority of this playerbase (not saying that they are, mind you) it's because when they win it's deserved because they're _that good_. Losing however, well that must be somebody's fault because there's no way they'd lose normally.
> [{quoted}](name=Squirrel Bomb,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pXzIZ0fa,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-02-04T13:04:47.389+0000) > > If OP is anything like the vast majority of this playerbase (not saying that they are, mind you) it's because when they win it's deserved because they're _that good_. Losing however, well that must be somebody's fault because there's no way they'd lose normally. You really should not blame all the people that have such problem. I'm having this issue as well, a former Plat player (never made it higher tho, I can't afford to invest more time into the game). For the last two season I couldn't even play as much as I wanted to so i made it to gold as fast as I could and waited for rewards (busted). But hey, this year I might make it higher again since I know I definitely can and all it takes is time. But man... what makes me really sad is that now i have to start from Silver position and its everything but pleasure. These people know nothing, including objective control, teamfighting or just a basic game finishing. Its pretty hard to win these games, even when i'm fed. I used to play ADC's which are now in danger with all those one-shot champions in game and my only salvation is playing Top/Support. From those positions It's not easy to carry the game, since most pressure you can do in solo que is in jungle or as an ADC if you have a solid support. With bruiser i'm constantly in danger of dying in 1v5 (5v5 but you know what I'm talking about) fights where my team is just watching or dying. So yeah, most people are really just blaming others but tell me.. what does a player with knowledge of the "Platinum game" do wrong in Silver or Gold? (by knowledge I mean everything, from lane lane freezing to warding right places and taking right objectives). These are the reason why I "feel" some of these guys, especially this one with proving screenshots. I can pretty much image the game start.
: There is No Place Like Elo Hell
Nacre, bro.. I also do recommend your advise but hey... how can one do that there? Its actually pretty easy to start with a good score, I bet he was fine before teamfights came up. But what then? Theory is usually quite different from actual game. He can't really stay safe if enemy team is overfed, and he can't pick up as many kills either. Usually in such situation, player has two options. Either he tries to save the game and IS dying quite lot (since he tries to be near every fight, objective etc.) or he just stays in base doing nothing (not even dying).
Show more

FlyingSwallow

Level 236 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion