Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Nolex (EUNE)
: Fix goddamn client
Have you ever experienced a bug in your runes. I don't but it seems like I am the only who cannot fix it, i tried many ways to fix it. Like i reinstalled league 21th times and I cleaned and repaired the client million of times. Dunno whether it's my pc or it's a global bug...
: Welp, if I were in your shoes I'd try moving the game to another partition next and/or running a registry cleaner+ disk defrag.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=xOf7M7Hc,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-30T07:52:10.747+0000) > > Welp, if I were in your shoes I'd try moving the game to another partition next and/or running a registry cleaner+ disk defrag. I did that and it made actually things even worse. Like i used to have this bug for one game and in the next game without the client is reopened i would have the bug gone. But now it stays the same, thanks anyways. Riot isn't trying to fix the bugs, they do leave some of them cause they are lazy.
: Did you try deleting the rune related files? They're really not that hard to find. Repair the client? Even like, reinstall the game, move it to a different partition, whatever. As far I'm concerned the things you didn't do shiz as far tackling the problem goes.
I reinstalled league 5 times and removed the rune files ages ago and still i suffer from this bug lol.
: So.. aside from waiting for Riot to fix it across several patches what have you done to try fix it?
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=xOf7M7Hc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-29T16:13:35.143+0000) > > So.. aside from waiting for Riot to fix it across several patches what have you done to try fix it? Pretty much obvious mate posting evidence on reddit and in here what else can i do lol, this is not only my prob, many players in my team had it in my past few games.
Rioter Comments
: To answer your first questions. All game communities are toxic at some point or another, CSGO, Overwatch, Halo, Call of Duty. If a game has a competitive play style, a lot of the community can and will be toxic because people are competitive. I switched to a game called Warframe a couple of months ago to have some fun, and the game is mostly a co-op game. Every time that i joined a random team to do a quest and i would be perfoming bad i did not recieve the usual "%%%% urself/ omg this kid",they would just revive me, i'd say sorry and they would say no problem. And then when i played competitive in Overwatch, it was 5 people screaming because the healer couldnt heal everyone at the same time, the tank was being bad, the dps was not playing good, some dude that was doing good was always being asked to switch. Competitive games are and will always be toxic in some way or another. And to the other point of you getting banned, defending your teammate or not, there is no reason for you to go "oh your %%%%ing ganks sucks" or sounding like a screaming child "REPORT TARIC" if someone is being toxic, mute them, report them and go on about your day. If a ban is unwarranted, you can send a message to riot support because maybe the bot behind the report system might have done a false ban. But i cant really say its the case for this. And remember the instant feedback report message doesnt pop up all the time. Imagine if everyday you had 30 people being toxic, im pretty sure you wouldnt want to get spammed with pop ups saying they got punished
> [{quoted}](name=Tahm Klenchy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r3UJ1OLA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-06T16:29:11.952+0000) > > To answer your first questions. All game communities are toxic at some point or another, CSGO, Overwatch, Halo, Call of Duty. If a game has a competitive play style, a lot of the community can and will be toxic because people are competitive. > > I switched to a game called Warframe a couple of months ago to have some fun, and the game is mostly a co-op game. Every time that i joined a random team to do a quest and i would be perfoming bad i did not recieve the usual "%%%% urself/ omg this kid",they would just revive me, i'd say sorry and they would say no problem. > > And then when i played competitive in Overwatch, it was 5 people screaming because the healer couldnt heal everyone at the same time, the tank was being bad, the dps was not playing good, some dude that was doing good was always being asked to switch. Competitive games are and will always be toxic in some way or another. > > And to the other point of you getting banned, defending your teammate or not, there is no reason for you to go "oh your %%%%ing ganks sucks" or sounding like a screaming child "REPORT TARIC" if someone is being toxic, mute them, report them and go on about your day. > > If a ban is unwarranted, you can send a message to riot support because maybe the bot behind the report system might have done a false ban. But i cant really say its the case for this. And remember the instant feedback report message doesnt pop up all the time. Imagine if everyday you had 30 people being toxic, im pretty sure you wouldnt want to get spammed with pop ups saying they got punished Thanks for this response fam, other than that toxicity in league community increased this season dramatically, and i still can't figure out why. I mean comparing to last seasons nothing was like this.... I play this game since season 2 and throughout my experience i haven't experienced such things..
: By ban, I assume you mean permaban? Punishments stack mate. Chances are, and here I am presuming and if I am wrong i apologize, but you probably had a 14 suspension and chat restrictions in the past?
> [{quoted}](name=Legendsofthedark,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r3UJ1OLA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-04-06T16:17:45.982+0000) > > By ban, I assume you mean permaban? > > Punishments stack mate. Chances are, and here I am presuming and if I am wrong i apologize, but you probably had a 14 suspension and chat restrictions in the past? Yes you are right, but cause of them bans i managed to get many flamers perma banned. And i got perma banned for the same thing on other accounts.
Rondö (EUW)
: Where is chat restrict? It's your first punishment? Did you receive chat restriction before ban?
> [{quoted}](name=Rondö,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r3UJ1OLA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-06T16:09:29.193+0000) > > Where is chat restrict? It's your first punishment? Did you receive chat restriction before ban? well i did, don't mind that man, it was the same sort of thing, trynna help out some kids and teach them to grow up but end up getting fked, well that summs up my life fam :/
Hansiman (EUNE)
: That message is intentionally set to rarely happen. Most people you report that end up punished won't trigger this message.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r3UJ1OLA,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-06T16:01:53.460+0000) > > That message is intentionally set to rarely happen. Most people you report that end up punished won't trigger this message. actually I did not know that, guess i was mad for nothing :( man..
: You won't know if he was banned or not, he might also just be chat restricted because of it (if you or someone else reported him ofc) There's no need for you to assume he wasn't punished for flaming And I don't have the time or motivation to read the post, I just answered the tittle and glanced through the chat logs, I know others will take the time to point out every single thing you did wrong And if you claim to not care about your ban, why do you go on and on about "why was I reported/banned?" etc etc
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r3UJ1OLA,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-06T15:56:22.293+0000) > > You won't know if he was banned or not, he might also just be chat restricted because of it (if you or someone else reported him ofc) > There's no need for you to assume he wasn't punished for flaming > > And I don't have the time or motivation to read the post, I just answered the tittle and glanced through the chat logs, I know others will take the time to point out every single thing you did wrong > > And if you claim to not care about your ban, why do you go on and on about "why was I reported/banned?" etc etc I do cause it happened to me before where i got banned and i got instant notification from RIOT that the guy got banned too, but i am still waiting for that now and i did not receive it :O
: SenpaiiNoticeme: %%%%%% Im curious, what is behind that?
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r3UJ1OLA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-06T15:52:28.067+0000) > > SenpaiiNoticeme: %%%%%% > Im curious, what is behind that? "%%%%%%" i can't remember fam :P, but other than that idc about my ban ik why i got it, but the flamer himself should of got it too and i still dunno why i was the only one banned, that's not fair.
: Flaming is not the only form of toxicity Being constantly negative, arguing, blaming your team, calling out on every mistake they do; is just as toxic as flaming
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r3UJ1OLA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-06T15:51:14.310+0000) > > Flaming is not the only form of toxicity > > Being constantly negative, arguing, blaming your team, calling out on every mistake they do; is just as toxic as flaming DUDE read the post carefully next time, sure i was toxic, but the %%%% that guy did not get banned? for what reason? stop focusing on me cause this will slow down things? i did mention above that i don't fking care about my ban...
: "Why did I you get reported by a flamer ?" Because just as he was toxic, you were too
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r3UJ1OLA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-06T15:47:43.503+0000) > > "Why did I you get reported by a flamer ?" > > Because just as he was toxic, you were too WOW nice one dude, let me give you an upvote. Sure i was so toxic right? did you manage to read the chat log? did i flame him, was i mean to him? I only tried to warn him and make him stop and win the game? why did i get banned, only for this?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: its not ment to be offensive... in euw are way more players... so the ranks are different.. thats all
> [{quoted}](name=BreakYourHeadxD,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=gaGkupbq,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-12-17T17:02:35.535+0000) > > its not ment to be offensive... in euw are way more players... so the ranks are different.. thats all That doesn’t mean that my Elo is different.. I have experienced euw similar Elo to mine and I seen the difference.. gameplay knowledge differs slightly a bit however the skill of players is the same..
: be aware that you could drop 2elos, cause games will get harder ^^
> [{quoted}](name=BreakYourHeadxD,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=gaGkupbq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-22T19:08:24.055+0000) > > be aware that you could drop 2elos, cause games will get harder ^^ I have experienced gold elo in euw before mate there is no reason to drop to bronze. this comment was so offensive and please delete.
Rioter Comments
Doomley (EUW)
: Your mastery points are unaffected.
Doomley (EUW)
: I moved from eune to euw around season 2 and never regretted it. Euw is a lot better server to play on. Mainly because queue times are much shorter.
yeah you are right about that, however my other reason of moving is that in eune there ain't much teamwork when it comes to solo q what i mean is you have to be like a bot and do what everyone expects you to do whereas in euw pings are been used more efficiently plus communication is much better as almost everyone in euw knows english well unlike in eune. I am not saying that eune is a bad server i am just trying to say that communication is something better than the other.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. You can see what transfers with you to EUW [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751924-Account-Transfer-FAQ#h2).
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=gaGkupbq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-22T18:15:44.812+0000) > > Greetings. > > You can see what transfers with you to EUW [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751924-Account-Transfer-FAQ#h2). Just to make sure, I have 470k points with zed and i am so worried about whether it will got to 0 xD do you think it will stay as it is?
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. You can see what transfers with you to EUW [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751924-Account-Transfer-FAQ#h2).
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=gaGkupbq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-22T18:15:44.812+0000) > > Greetings. > > You can see what transfers with you to EUW [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751924-Account-Transfer-FAQ#h2). OMG that helped thanks man :)))
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "I am so close on getting to platinum as I am gold 3 63 lp two wins away from gold 2". Yeah, thats what i thought about diamond when I was plat 2... And now I'm back in P5... Honestly, just keep doing whats been working for you so far and most importantly, make sure you don't get tilted and fall back down for no reason. The leaguecraft 101 series gives some pretty solid advice on pretty much every part of the game, so that would be something you could check out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iko2tqmDpJQ&list=PL9RdXhXESRJzgY_SwHB8T-cZxXljWhQvz
Thanks for the video. I guess that would do.
: its too late now you oinked! you will start from silver 4 next season
you are actually right about that, but i do believe that i can do it as I play a lot of games tbh.
LazySlav (EUNE)
: Search for duo buddy... Jngl/Mid or premade bot. Btw plat is same as gold, nothing changes if you meant that in plat are less toxic or troll people :) Good luck
> [{quoted}](name=LazySlav,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RPn64QEp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-16T15:37:30.933+0000) > > Search for duo buddy... Jngl/Mid or premade bot. > > Btw plat is same as gold, nothing changes if you meant that in plat are less toxic or troll people :) > > Good luck I actually have a duo partner but tbh he is everytime busy with his studies, idk but you are actually right I might do search for another one. Thanks for the advice man (:
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. LeaverBuster punishment won't impact your end of season rewards. =)
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=9aNRAdWR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-08T13:11:02.402+0000) > > Greetings. > > LeaverBuster punishment won't impact your end of season rewards. =) Good to hear thank you very much Hansiman :D
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SenpaiiNoticeme,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=lbhEPYAL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-09-29T18:39:39.381+0000) > > will i keep on getting that same amount of lp :c Nope, this only impacts during the timeframe of the issue - loss prevented is no longer enabled :-)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=lbhEPYAL,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-29T18:40:34.194+0000) > > Nope, this only impacts during the timeframe of the issue - loss prevented is no longer enabled :-) thanks for the fast response, hope you have a nice weekend :)
Eambo (EUW)
: Loss prevented was enabled, which reduces LP won for won games - as well as preventing any adjustment to lost games. This is due to the high likelihood that your enemy experienced problems - the LP earned is "less" earned. We know this isn't always the case, however in a majority of cases it is :-( This is one of the reasons we only use loss prevented sparingly - as it impacts 100% of players in some way.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=lbhEPYAL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-29T18:38:00.084+0000) > > Loss prevented was enabled, which reduces LP won for won games - as well as preventing any adjustment to lost games. > > This is due to the high likelihood that your enemy experienced problems - the LP earned is "less" earned. We know this isn't always the case, however in a majority of cases it is :-( > > This is one of the reasons we only use loss prevented sparingly - as it impacts 100% of players in some way. will i keep on getting that same amount of lp :c
  Rioter Comments
: Presenting the EU Boards Discord!
: Presenting the EU Boards Discord!
Eren Yeager#2587 ^^, you can tell from the name that i am weeb.
: +++ I suggest lobbying to rito shareholders to make "first time in ranked" a bannable offense. :DDD
> [{quoted}](name=GGEZNOSWEAT,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YZ4berK4,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-26T23:08:22.386+0000) > > +++ > I suggest lobbying to rito shareholders to make "first time in ranked" a bannable offense. :DDD True :D
: How do you know they are first times and not just bad ?
> [{quoted}](name=I Abuse ADCs,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YZ4berK4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-08-27T01:09:23.849+0000) > > How do you know they are first times and not just bad ? It's the new champion that got released few days ago how are you expecting to see mains.... from now... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: why make us waste a ban.. its inconsiderate to your team to play a champ you have no idea of playing and that we all have no idea of playing. should be playing with idea to give your team 100% effort and not just playing not to win. Someone picking a champ they have no clue of playing is clearly not playing to win. i dont think thats really a team player or considerate human either. i play to win and wouldnt want to burden my team and have fun at their promo's expense. i dont mind players playing bad, but people picking stuff that they have no idea of playing.. does get to me.. because frankly its like trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=Strategical,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YZ4berK4,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-26T23:15:12.744+0000) > > why make us waste a ban.. its inconsiderate to your team to play a champ you have no idea of playing and that we all have no idea of playing. > > should be playing with idea to give your team 100% effort and not just playing not to win. > > Someone picking a champ they have no clue of playing is clearly not playing to win. > > i dont think thats really a team player or considerate human either. > > i play to win and wouldnt want to burden my team and have fun at their promo's expense. > > i dont mind players playing bad, but people picking stuff that they have no idea of playing.. does get to me.. because frankly its like trolling. You are right bruh.
: > [{quoted}](name=SenpaiiNoticeme,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YZ4berK4,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-26T21:03:41.178+0000) > > how... :D You can just play normals as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Robindino14,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YZ4berK4,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-26T21:07:08.719+0000) > > You can just play normals as well. I play normals..... wTF so you just checked my fking match history to comment this......
: > [{quoted}](name=SenpaiiNoticeme,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YZ4berK4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-08-26T19:33:35.126+0000) > > Why don't they just play normals. Same kinda applies to you ya know
> [{quoted}](name=Robindino14,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YZ4berK4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-26T19:48:20.690+0000) > > Same kinda applies to you ya know how... :D
: Happens every time a new champion is released, you should expect it. So you have 2 options, deal with it or don't play ranked for a little while.
> [{quoted}](name=Robindino14,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YZ4berK4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-26T15:26:36.834+0000) > > Happens every time a new champion is released, you should expect it. > So you have 2 options, deal with it or don't play ranked for a little while. Why don't they just play normals.
Arnoter (EUW)
: ban him
> [{quoted}](name=Arnoter,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YZ4berK4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-26T15:34:00.584+0000) > > ban him Read my thread very carefully pls
: Because normal games are full of trolls and borderline trolls that are not interested in performing well and will even flame you for trying to play the game, to **seriously** try something ranked is probably better.... a lot better.
> [{quoted}](name=Ornnographic P,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YZ4berK4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-26T16:12:05.379+0000) > > Because normal games are full of trolls and borderline trolls that are not interested in performing well and will even flame you for trying to play the game, to **seriously** try something ranked is probably better.... a lot better. Ranked are competitive not for fking playing first time champions.
jacktjong (EUW)
: Because people think he's fun and/or op. It always happens with new champions and probably always will. The plus side of new champions showing up in ranked is that people don't always know what he does and therefore underestimate him. Also, it's usually just the first week that people that aren't as great with him play him, and later on people actually understand what he does themselves. Also, don't be so toxic, jeez
> [{quoted}](name=jacktjong,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YZ4berK4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-08-26T16:54:23.696+0000) > > Because people think he's fun and/or op. It always happens with new champions and probably always will. The plus side of new champions showing up in ranked is that people don't always know what he does and therefore underestimate him. Also, it's usually just the first week that people that aren't as great with him play him, and later on people actually understand what he does themselves. Also, don't be so toxic, jeez This ruins games and i am not toxic as being fkign honest. Jeez am talkign about fking 6 ranked gmaes lost cause of this.......... Plus i reported them. Happy?
Rioter Comments
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BW0KukAG,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-23T10:57:09.277+0000) > > Well, you're here complaining about kids, who might not even be kids... Seeing kids learn inappropriate stuff from grown up is what concerns me, I mean seeing flamers learning inappropriate and swearing words you get what i mean. Like any league player you don't know might be an 8 years old playing the game. I am only concerned for the upcoming generation as each generations gets worse as it replaces the other some how. My little brother who is 13 knows stuff i didn't know when i was in his age ofr instance. Not meaning that it's league is fault but generally the grown ups as we by mistake lead our children to do more sins that we ever did..
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BW0KukAG,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-23T10:45:02.361+0000) > > Because people can lie about their age, just to piss off the asker. :) Which seems to have worked, here. It didn't work I think it worked with others.
Fathands (EUW)
: You know that PEGI ratings aren't done by game devs right? PEGI is a third party.
> [{quoted}](name=Fathands,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BW0KukAG,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-23T10:43:23.174+0000) > > You know that PEGI ratings aren't done by game devs right? PEGI is a third party. Ik that, That's why i did mention riot in this thread.
Show more

Get Shurikened

Level 95 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion