yyasmina (EUNE)
: How many suspension before permanent ban?
Hey what's up, normaly playing in high elo but I made a smurf account, got to start in gold 1 and when i get up in p3 somewherer around there after 2-3 days, I had a Xin zhao Inting and trolling, I mean this is ranked and you can atleast pretend that you want to win or atleast say "my bad" but this guy blamed everyone else and he was 0/10/4 in the end of the game. I got tired of this guy and just basted onto him told him to "%%%" "fcking troll" "only reason we lose is because of our idiot jungler,,, great" and so on sure he might have had a bad game but honestly riot giving me 14 days suspension (newly made account) 4 days played on it max and just because of 1 game I get 14 days but feeding and inting isnt't as bad as saying %%%? I know that wishing for someone to die isn't the best way to do it but he really made us angry, all 4 of us. He did get punished too which is funny because he deserved it, 4 games in a row with kda. Obviously this guy had a bad day but that doesn't matter, I did mute him after saying that, should have done it earlier but I just can't sitt around and listen to such an jackass can I?
kjono1 (EUW)
: Yes, it is a good idea, but it is also a bad idea. I'll explain why. Nobody wishes to be in a team with someone who is flaming before the game has even started. You can tell that it is going to cause problems if you do not "/mute all", and then they might not be on their best performance if they are tilted, increasing the risk of loss. Now, the problem arises in the case that someone who was autofilled support but took ekko and said "I am going full ap", would try to be kicked but the bot wouldn't allow it as they haven't said anything offensive in chat. or words will be misspelled to get past the bot like f33d fe3d feeeeeeeeeeeeeed and then if it was not based on chat to solve that issue when someone picks something "off meta" and the pre-game chat disagree, this person cannot then get in game due to the fact people are intentionally dodging. Eventually these will stack up and the person punished by the bot without breaking the rules. Furthermore, this would invite more behaviour where, someone will ask for a lane, get refused and then report the player refusing to switch, with the argument of, "if you do not report them to dodge, i will feed" and others will join in in kicking this person who will therefore be punished by another players actions.
> [{quoted}](name=kjono1,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=9WV7jQK7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-27T22:19:07.645+0000) > > Yes, it is a good idea, but it is also a bad idea. I'll explain why. > > Nobody wishes to be in a team with someone who is flaming before the game has even started. You can tell that it is going to cause problems if you do not "/mute all", and then they might not be on their best performance if they are tilted, increasing the risk of loss. > > Now, the problem arises in the case that someone who was autofilled support but took ekko and said "I am going full ap", would try to be kicked but the bot wouldn't allow it as they haven't said anything offensive in chat. or words will be misspelled to get past the bot like f33d fe3d feeeeeeeeeeeeeed > > and then if it was not based on chat to solve that issue > > when someone picks something "off meta" and the pre-game chat disagree, this person cannot then get in game due to the fact people are intentionally dodging. Eventually these will stack up and the person punished by the bot without breaking the rules. > > Furthermore, this would invite more behaviour where, someone will ask for a lane, get refused and then report the player refusing to switch, with the argument of, "if you do not report them to dodge, i will feed" and others will join in in kicking this person who will therefore be punished by another players actions : 1.You cannot report someone for not switching. 2. If the player who flames/behave badly the BOT will only react onto this person and if the person gets kicked he will get instant low priority as a punishment both for "not using it as an escape and/or stop bad behaviour" think of it as a trigger or only one person: If any player shows of these kind of behaviours there will be a vote box on everyone but the BOT only activates on the one/ones that trigger the bot we say (+) is kickable and (-) is not kickable. Summoner 1 "name" - Summoner 2 "name" - Summoner 3 "name" + Summoner 4 "name" - Summoner 5 "name" + If someone picks an out of meta champion and behaves like that as you said "ekko support" they are most likely able to report in the post game screen. This particular usage that I want is for players to behave in championselect and not tilt people to the max. But if someone picks for example out of meta champ top or mid and will play it seriously, that is not your decision and it is not reportable. I think you missunderstand the whole point with what I'm trying to say and perform here. A players champion decision on his/her lane is their decisions, but however if the player pick something "not support" like ekko or orianna, syndra bot and says that in chat, its ok to report them.
kjono1 (EUW)
: Yes, it is a good idea, but it is also a bad idea. I'll explain why. Nobody wishes to be in a team with someone who is flaming before the game has even started. You can tell that it is going to cause problems if you do not "/mute all", and then they might not be on their best performance if they are tilted, increasing the risk of loss. Now, the problem arises in the case that someone who was autofilled support but took ekko and said "I am going full ap", would try to be kicked but the bot wouldn't allow it as they haven't said anything offensive in chat. or words will be misspelled to get past the bot like f33d fe3d feeeeeeeeeeeeeed and then if it was not based on chat to solve that issue when someone picks something "off meta" and the pre-game chat disagree, this person cannot then get in game due to the fact people are intentionally dodging. Eventually these will stack up and the person punished by the bot without breaking the rules. Furthermore, this would invite more behaviour where, someone will ask for a lane, get refused and then report the player refusing to switch, with the argument of, "if you do not report them to dodge, i will feed" and others will join in in kicking this person who will therefore be punished by another players actions.
> [{quoted}](name=kjono1,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=9WV7jQK7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-27T22:19:07.645+0000) > > Yes, it is a good idea, but it is also a bad idea. I'll explain why. > > Nobody wishes to be in a team with someone who is flaming before the game has even started. You can tell that it is going to cause problems if you do not "/mute all", and then they might not be on their best performance if they are tilted, increasing the risk of loss. > > Now, the problem arises in the case that someone who was autofilled support but took ekko and said "I am going full ap", would try to be kicked but the bot wouldn't allow it as they haven't said anything offensive in chat. or words will be misspelled to get past the bot like f33d fe3d feeeeeeeeeeeeeed > > and then if it was not based on chat to solve that issue > > when someone picks something "off meta" and the pre-game chat disagree, this person cannot then get in game due to the fact people are intentionally dodging. Eventually these will stack up and the person punished by the bot without breaking the rules. > > Furthermore, this would invite more behaviour where, someone will ask for a lane, get refused and then report the player refusing to switch, with the argument of, "if you do not report them to dodge, i will feed" and others will join in in kicking this person who will therefore be punished by another players actions. Yes Indeed there are always a risk with advancing, but however there are many ways to solve these kind of things. Also the point is that you cannot just kick or report anyone, the bot will automatically activate if any verbal/abusive/homophobical words are said or further more. Like in voice chats where you have voice activation detection, the bot can detect harmful slurs etc. It could work and after all it's always tried before they put it live in game. I think you missunderstood the whole idea with what I said earlier. The bot must be active trough out somone being Abusive etc. A solution to the problem can also be, if someone or more are abusive in chat and votes to kick, everyone who showed any bad behaviour will get punished if they keep going on like this they get harder punishment for each time they make it. This way I believe summoners won't try to use the flame onto someone to kickthemselves or anyone else becasue the punishment will still be there but only for those who deserve it. Do you understand this? Off-meta? people have their choices in what champions they play or what they main and know how to play very good mechanicaly, if you get tilted of what players pick thats a different story, you cannot make people pick what you want, but we can fix a level of the current behaviour in the community and save at least a percentage of unessesary abuses which can get players tilted. If you get tilted of someones picks you are free to close the client and wait 5 minutes to play again, lose 3 LP instead of 20LP. Or if you are a person that doesn't get triggered becasue of it but you think it's wrong and it turns out he really is trolling, use the report in the post game screen. Talking back to them saying "why did you pick that champion" or "why did you pick mage top?" this won't change their minds but they might get triggered, what if this person is really amazing with this champion mechanicaly? In higer elos you see alot of OTP's and myself is a Diana otp since she got released and she i not rly a meta champ like jayce or graves, jhin, varus, corki etc but we still play them becasue we play them best and can carry games easier with something we know how to play inside and out. If someone gets messed up becasue of their fill or if they dont get the lane they want? Well as i know if you get autofilled (which is not a new thing to the game, it's been here for a while and everyone knows about it) it's your own responsibility that you know how to play the lanes, that is a matter of experience and these kind of things usualy happens In lower elos, in higher elos it's very rare that someone flames you or troll becasue you refuse to trade lanes.
Rioter Comments
Farce (EUNE)
: Welcome to the garbage tier. I mean, gold is literally the embodiment of trash. But plat is worse - its not just garbage, but a garbage that will always claim to be better than anyone, consequently blame anyone for any of their own mistakes. Cause apparently plat is "high elo", so a plat doesn't make mistakes. Kappa.
If gold and plat are so trash, then what are bronze and silver players in your opinion? Also i played on both eune and euw and i have seen a huge diffrence in player behaviour. Euw is by far more organized and respectful to eachother.
: Recently hit Plat ello.
Boosted to plat? That made me chuckle a bit. You can only get boosted FROM plat.
Rioter Comments
: art of akali
Thats pretty impressive but i think her tits are too big and her face seems kinda deformed by its shape but anyway nice work
Sffc (EUW)
: I'm not offering a team, but here's a suggestion [Instalok's "Use your CC"](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB1gbn7CXWc) * Wukong * Amumu * Orianna * Kalista * Malphite
> [{quoted}](name=Sffc,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=wWpA95Ua,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-19T01:44:22.494+0000) > > I'm not offering a team, but here's a suggestion > > [Instalok's "Use your CC"](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB1gbn7CXWc) > > * Wukong > * Amumu > * Orianna > * Kalista > * Malphite Thats one huge aoe cc dmg chain out of nowhere, i would definetly want to try it out
: About the new HUD
This option is restricted to themes (pulsefire {{champion:81}} and spirit guard {{champion:77}} ) so it wont and shouldnt happen
: why shyvana is so good and good jungler to buy now
Imho shes OP right now, too rewarding for too little input
Verbalis (EUW)
: [SUGGESTION] Weekly free champion of the players' choice
This feature means too little to make a place in this big title, its never going to happen altough i would agree with something like 3 games as a chosen champion for a day
Warderino (EUW)
: Ignite as Support.
A supports role aside from vision and auras is to protect his ADC, exahust helps with that and ignite doesnt, ignite can be ok if youre against a very healing oriented team but usually exahust does the job
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 4v5 Ranked loss = Loss Prevented
Lets say youre at 15 min and there is no way to win, someone can just leave the game for a few min and you will not lose any lp, not gonna happen.
Bombardox (EUW)
: stop picking kata in ranked.
the same applies to all other champions
: Gold 5, Garen main streamer looking to build audience!
You have a very small chance to get audience playing in gold, people go to twitch to see pro gameplay
: guys i am seriously struggling with kassadin he needs a BUFF
OP is mad but i must agree with him, kass is UP right now
YoYoMoJo (EUNE)
: don't let video games control your emotions !!!!
this forum is nothing but tilted people that cry thier emotions out like children
: The most confusing reason ever for someone to go afk for.
this forum is literally filled with tilted people that need to cry out their feelings here, chill the **** out{{champion:43}}
Rioter Comments
Rayz019 (EUNE)
: What are you doing here? Didn't you quit?
> [{quoted}](name=Rayz019,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1lRvfOH1,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2015-04-29T15:52:44.387+0000) > > What are you doing here? Didn't you quit? I started playing other champions, fuck akali
Rayz019 (EUNE)
: You won't be missed.
> [{quoted}](name=Rayz019,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1lRvfOH1,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-04-25T16:40:45.756+0000) > > You won't be missed. You will not too.
: Akali e shouldnt have cast time
Im already done with that game, i quitted it after i realized that relying on youre teammates sucks, bye.
Rioter Comments
Kurokage (EUNE)
: I'm sick of playing in Bronze with kids and stupid people!!!
There are trolls in diamond that die intentionally because someone took their lane, if riot would ban them all this game's population would degrade by 50%. Trolls are in every game, they do not give a **** about your experience, more players = more money.
Rioter Comments
Daneel (EUNE)
: Transfer with IP
do you seriously think riot will allow something that cost rp for basicly free? they want money, not you to have fun
: What champion would be you scared of most in real life?
: I have 47113 RP!!! WHO WANTS A SKIN??? #3 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
{{champion:238}} Shockblade Zed {{champion:8}} Soulstealer Vladimir {{champion:107}} Night Hunter Rengar - my favorite Thanks
Stigran (EUW)
: In reality he just created this thread to spam the fact that he's diamond...let him gloat cmon :P
I was diamond for one year, so no, i dont really mind.
Skere (EUW)
: i like melons
Im turning black because i like this skin.
: Ziggs should be black with this skin :'D
Shiroe x (EUW)
: yes i am silver to be honest i'm proud to get that high up , so saying i'm silver is not a insult :) but being diamond and saying poppy and akali are useless , to me , shows you aren't that good of a diamond player . you should be able to use all champions by now. or at least have a understanding about how they work and use that to win your lane and in the end the game.
I just speak my mind, i dont care that saying that poppy or akali is useless will make someone chimpout, and i get that from experience that usually the champion that is picked the most wins the game which in this case it isnt poppy and akali, and on a side note, silver is the lowest skill tier
: I don't care that akali can't one shot someone.
Then why are you here in the first place?
: sooo just because she takes more skill and less facerolling she's bad?
They didnt increase her skillcap, just straight out nerfed her increasing the time before she procs her q and now its able to be kited by a good player completly, which is usually the case at higher mmrs, she is still kinda good but now usually dies without doing anything
: That's y u use commas. And since when isn't Akali a soloQ carry?
Since the nerf unfortunately, she can still get kills but she cant oneshot people like before and without good followup dies after zhonya doing nothing (even if fed)
: How about no? First - i am not a ranked player. The people's whining, spamming and arguing every single game is a tough test of my patience. I can't handle too much. Normals are much more friendly and pleasurable to play. Second - I am not a diamond player. If i played ranked frequently, i'd say i'd stop somewhere mid-platinum. Third - your argument is bad. You can find Akali and Poppy diamond players if you only searched. They are underplayed but those who play them wreck faces. Fourth - I can never stick to one champion for longer than 3 games. It gets boring. I play all lanes, all roles and all types of champions in said roles. There are over 100 champions in the game. WHY would you stick to just one? Because a random ragekid on the forums told you so? Keep dreaming, you have no influence on my life :)
And you neither, whats your point? i dont care about you
Stigran (EUW)
: If a non fed akali jumps on a bursty tank with super long silence and true damage, she deserves darwin award.
In teamfights its usually the case that people cover their adc, at least in diamond
Shiroe x (EUW)
: your diamond and you think akali and poppy are useless ? hahah you sir suck .
Sir how about you get diamond first? You suck and you get what you deserve, silver
: > [{quoted}](name=Edox13,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ki5BKAOY,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2015-04-16T12:13:38.776+0000) > > how about you learn how to read? i said at diamond level not at silver ive beaten up a challanger tier champ so there is nothing about what tier you are it is all about how your gamplay is..so l2p
"tier doesnt matter its all the same blablabla" Its like saying that a player loses in table tennis because he uses a diffrent paddle, ive been in silver and i dont even have to worry about my teammates because im always so fed that i 1 vs 5 those bad players.
: {{champion:78}} useless.......She is probably the only champion in the game that can legit carry 1v5 when fed. She scales incredibly well she just has a weak laning phase. I'd say she has the best passive in the game + one of the best ultimates, just because she's barely played + has to scale doesn't mean she's bad. {{champion:84}} can still assassinate people. She scales well and late game her damage is still crazy just has really weak early game, her E not proccing Q did weaken her however she's still viable if someone survives the laning phase coming out well then roams. Every champion has strengths + weaknesses however people fail to think about that and just focus on the weaknesses or say they're really weak because they take time to scale.
She can assasinate people fast, thats true, but unlike before people have time to react before she procs her q and then either gets ccd and die or die out of straight damage, because her core build is just ap + zhonya
: Oh wait she is out of the meta???
No, jerk > [{quoted}](name=Edox13,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ki5BKAOY,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-04-16T12:04:00.704+0000) > > Im not asking if they are, because at diamond level they are soo useless, im asking why does riot make one champion totally useless (akali poppy) and out of meta and **other (lb jinx sejuani) gods of the soloque** that either get banned or picked?
: Jinx useless. Had me laughing like for 2 years.
Dude learn how to read
Petsho (EUW)
: Same with Akali, because a ninja that dashes into your face and bursts you in a second is totally useless.
This ninja dies even faster if not fed, chogath silence and ult +some random aoe and shes dead, i said diamond level not god damned silver
: Akali useless. Poppy useless. Heh....ehehehe.....heheheh..... heheheh..... ...You know nothing, Jon Snow!
How about you reach diamond with akali or poppy?
: l2p
how about you learn how to read? i said at diamond level not at silver
: lol {{champion:78}} useless? have you even seen her at full potential?
> [{quoted}](name=Edox13,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ki5BKAOY,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-04-16T12:04:00.704+0000) > > because at diamond level they are soo useless
Rioter Comments
Show more

Grandma Diana

Level 66 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion