Wõlf (EUW)
: I've been perma'd for less than that, i'm reformed now but i still believe that the community needs to grow a backbone, if people said half the stuff they say on this to me in real life i'd just laugh at them, take it in my stride and move on instead of ringing the police and calling harassment which is a comparison. Sure you want positive vibes in a game but if you tried to complain about something like this in real life to any authority you'd just get laughed at, community is mollycoddled
> [{quoted}](name=Wõlf,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7FXzzY5w,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-07-28T17:06:25.080+0000) > > I've been perma'd for less than that, i'm reformed now but i still believe that the community needs to grow a backbone, if people said half the stuff they say on this to me in real life i'd just laugh at them, take it in my stride and move on instead of ringing the police and calling harassment which is a comparison. Sure you want positive vibes in a game but if you tried to complain about something like this in real life to any authority you'd just get laughed at, community is mollycoddled Or better yet. If you dont agree with the rules laid forth by Riot, then dont click ''agree'' on the TOS. There are rules for Everything, and breaking rules (no matter how small they are) will get you removed from pretty much any activity.
: honor levels are completely random. Everyone will get level 3 as long as they don't get banned
> [{quoted}](name=What did i zed,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Gz6KE5hs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-31T20:01:03.674+0000) > > honor levels are completely random. > Everyone will get level 3 as long as they don't get banned Some of us will get it faster than others mate ;)
Rioter Comments
: Drunk people is the worst people
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0rYQbpTv,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-07-30T23:09:25.639+0000) > > Can we get a new report for being too young/drunk while playing is illegal. It's no difference from driving a car. I feel driving a car and playing LoL you gotta have the same mentality and people who don't have that mentality will end up in the hospital. and here they should end up being banned sicne they are intentionally trying to lose by doing what ever they feel like doin. Really? ur gonna compare playing League to driving a car? Do your entire Life revolve around League? did they somehow ruin your Life? was someone hurt? did someone die? No I didnt Think so. Unless they where intentionally feeding/flaming/or doing anything that breaks the summoners code then you should just sit back and try to have fun. And a report cattegory for playing drunk? how do you sugest rito would check the validity of that report?
Rípley (EUW)
: It's one thing to pick off-meta (even I agree the sheep are to much), it's an entirely different animal alltogether to pick Zilian Jungle with Cleanse + Tp.
> [{quoted}](name=Rípley,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uB5V7AEX,comment-id=00020000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-07-30T17:10:42.268+0000) > > It's one thing to pick off-meta (even I agree the sheep are to much), it's an entirely different animal alltogether to pick Zilian Jungle with Cleanse + Tp. Untill you see it in an LCs match, then everyone will do it. Unless someone intentionally feeds or similar then just sit back and enjoy the show. Odds are that it doesent happen that often in your elo anyways.
abixbg (EUNE)
: Slightly off-topic but the whole reporting system is not working because lack of information on what happens with your report. Players doesn't know which offense is valid and which not so they report for nothing (just in case) and spread the wrong ideas like "lane calling" and reporting for unintentional feed. If you know that your report had no valid reason (and it didn't led to penalty) you will try to understand why and seek information. The case we have is everyone reporting shit and true trolls and toxic people gets away most of the time because riot cant simply check thousands of rage reports.
> [{quoted}](name=abixbg,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vbsi3LFA,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-30T12:43:23.227+0000) > > Slightly off-topic but the whole reporting system is not working because lack of information on what happens with your report. Players doesn't know which offense is valid and which not so they report for nothing (just in case) and spread the wrong ideas like "lane calling" and reporting for unintentional feed. If you know that your report had no valid reason (and it didn't led to penalty) you will try to understand why and seek information. The case we have is everyone reporting shit and true trolls and toxic people gets away most of the time because riot cant simply check thousands of rage reports. Easy, just read the summoners code on your profile page, it states clearly what is reportable and what isnt. And you have also signed a contract with riot that you agree to follow the summoners code.
Rípley (EUW)
: No they wouldn't, it would literally take an employee 2 seconds to verify Role > Champ pick > summeners > lobby chat. _It's not rocket science, but the strawman is real like in every other suggestion to combat these mentally challenged people!_ A pop-up box allowing you to select 1 or multiple names from your teams side without having to type anything is a pretty sweet idea, or it could just be a button by each summeners name you click, notifying support something is wrong with said person.
> [{quoted}](name=Rípley,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uB5V7AEX,comment-id=000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-30T14:42:28.588+0000) > > No they wouldn't, it would literally take an employee 2 seconds to verify Role > Champ pick > summeners > lobby chat. > _It's not rocket science, but the strawman is real like in every other suggestion to combat these mentally challenged people!_ > > A pop-up box allowing you to select 1 or multiple names from your teams side without having to type anything is a pretty sweet idea, or it could just be a button by each summeners name you click, notifying support something is wrong with said person. Riot has already made it clear several times that it is not punishable to pick unorthodox champions for strange roles. If it sudenly became against the rules to play certain champions in ertain roles then the game would quickly become stale and stop evolving.
: Please tell me if this is worth a permanent ban
Yes, pretty much well deserved. You did sign a contract stating that you agree to follow the summoners code, you clearly broke it, and judging from your chatlog I would guess that it isnt the first time you have done so.
Magneset (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Grandpa Bronzie,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1ehyQBK3,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-07-25T19:55:35.729+0000) > If i get a punishment from Rito i knpw exactly whom to blame for that :P And what would you gain from that?
A smug sense of satisfaction in knowing that those players where being pure asses. That and the fact that i have the whole thing recorded and wont hesetate to post it on just about every social media available.
Mada (EUW)
: I don't think you can get any punishment at all. The punishment system is rather too lenient than too harsh. I think a false negative is much more likely than a false positive.
Yeah i Think so too. But it would be rather hillarious if i got punished for it :P
: Favourite role ... and why?
Autofill. In my elo i can basicly play every role satisfactory and i enjoy the variation. Even tough i mostly become support.
Rioter Comments
JQKAndrei (EUW)
: There are champions thst have incredibly high ms. Jhin is not one of them.
Jhin does not have high ms, if he crits he gets a small boost for a few seconds and he cant reliably crit with only 2-3 items unless you Count his 4th aa, but after that he simply cant auto for a short while. So i'm guessing your exagerating.
: He has too many issues... sorry but he has to get a rework. And how do you know you won't like new aatrox better... you never know so enjoy your time left with old aatrox and when the time comes try to embrace new aatrox, you might not regret it.
I base it of my experience with their previous reworks of galio and poppy. And name one issue with aatrox that cant be seen in the likes of trynd, yii, xin or vayne. Yet none of them are scheduled for a rework.
: > And the same cant be said for champions like Yii or tryndamere, Xin or even Nasus? 3 very old champions who could be considered issues. Trynd and xin are gonna get reworks as well, nasus you can cut his head off during lane to stop him, and yi isn't difficult to burst down or cc to death like everyone else mentioned here.
None of those champions listed are scheduled for reworks, yeah you can cut of aatrox head during the laning phase to stop him as well, and the counter to a fed yii is the same as a counter to a fed aatrox and yet you dont see any plans to rework him.
: PS; one of the best things about current Aatrox is that no one expects the expects the burst from his ult, making his engages significantly stronger
I have found that people underestemates the bloodwell burst more than the ult. And while yes, the range of his Q is short, but if it where longer it would be completely bonkers. And as i said, he is basic, but basic doesent have to be bad, especially in this day and age where every champion has 7 dashes, 3 ults and the keys to your grandmas house.
: It is unhealthy because whenever he is allowed to be strong he is oppresive and doesn't offer a lot of meaningful counterplay. It becomes pretty binary statcheck - are you fed enough to outdamage his healing/did you buy grievous wounds item? So he keeps being undertuned statwise which is unhealthy on its own.
And the same cant be said for champions like Yii or tryndamere, Xin or even Nasus? You said it yourself. ''Did you buy a grievous wounds item?''. Theres your counterplay against a fed Aatrox, or simply do not engage him when his bloodwell is full/nearly full. If a character is unstopable simply because you did not invest in a single item then the problem lies with you, not the champion. It is not like GW items come in a single flavour, you have them for tanks, adc's and ap, there is litterary no reason to not buy one when facing Aatrox.
Solash (EUW)
: Yeah but, if his kit isn't healthy he's gotta be reworked. That's just how it is
I dont really see what is unhealthy about it. He has clear counterplay and limited gapclosing/escape ability that can be exploited. Not to mention that his steroid needs a good deal of setup and can easily be negated if you know what youre doing.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Fex0 (EUW)
: >how about i call some of my friends who is in that neighborhood to come and talk a bit to you about my computer when you get off your shift? Has a kind of threatining ring to it, don't you agree? :P
Oh it pales in comparison to the threat i once gave a drunkard who was grabing my girlfriends arm one day when we where out shoping :P
Fex0 (EUW)
: Well from a lawful standpoint: You implied physical violence to a person, which is a crime. From a personal standpoint: You are the man! :D
> [{quoted}](name=Fex0,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=3QPGIvsX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-09-26T14:05:10.142+0000) > > Well from a lawful standpoint: You implied physical violence to a person, which is a crime. > > From a personal standpoint: You are the man! :D Actually i never sugested physical violence, i asked her to help me personaly to fix my computer :P
Rioter Comments
HelioVANCE (EUNE)
: The Origin of your name?
Everyone kept on Calling me Toast in real Life, just stick a Super in front of it and alter it a bit and it sounds kinda catchy.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Supertoaster,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=WqBzBJ3Y,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-21T16:15:30.249+0000) > > Just saying that you really shouldnt go on an completely unrelated rant over a joke that you dont even understand. i understood the joke obviously , i'm ranting on the fact that the joke is based on pure nonsense i shouldn't have to explain this 2 times in a row
No you obviously didnt understand it, if you did you wouldnt hav gone on a mad rant about it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Supertoaster,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=WqBzBJ3Y,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2015-09-21T08:01:26.990+0000) > > You really missed the Point of a JOKE you know. i might have , considering the joke is irrelevant , i mean the joke would be valid if it was actually true , its like i was saying volibear got passive cooldown buff while it didn't
Just saying that you really shouldnt go on an completely unrelated rant over a joke that you dont even understand.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nightfury shadow,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=WqBzBJ3Y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-09-19T19:39:45.015+0000) > > new passive : mana regeneration machine nasus. > well...since garen got healing regeneration machine buff.... you do realize that his passive didnt changed in 5.16 Right ? and that {{champion:86}} Garen has actually less health growth stat than pre 5.16 which means he actually regens a bit less when his passive is up than before Nah ofc you don't and this is why people like you will keep banning some champs even after they get several successive nerfs until a point they're barely viable anymore and everybody except their respective most fidel mains dumps them hi azir* , hi kass , hi sejuani ready to greet your Juggernaut friends yet ? and i could go on on theses ... (azir sidenote : i think the last batches of nerfes are okay however the fact that his E doesnt knock up anymore + the recent nerfs is just too much ) tilting for retardness aside the video was fun as fuck and is a pretty accurate description of how most Fed Nasus's get shutdown , they get baited , chase for too long/too far and get rekt where they can't trade , so you could even consider the video as actually educative of how to shut nasus down {{champion:75}} wow , such ambush , very long chase , much run , so smart
You really missed the Point of a JOKE you know.
: Normal games are for fun
Agreed, normals is for fun and trying out new things. It is not to troll in or intentionally lose tough.
EmEx (EUW)
: but maybe not totally dead
But what if Baron was not kill?
Ymir (EUW)
: If it's not a valid report then it won't have an effect. On top of that, I have bad games all the time and I've never really been reported for it, I actually check myself every now and again. You'd be surprised how few people actually do this even if they say they will in chat. Not that it has an impact anyway :) The system for Intentional Feeding has a lot of factors going into it, and it won't act just because Ahri thinks giving away first blood is a crime.
> [{quoted}](name=Ymir,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4rVjjdEA,comment-id=00190000,timestamp=2015-09-17T00:09:43.247+0000) > > If it's not a valid report then it won't have an effect. On top of that, I have bad games all the time and I've never really been reported for it, I actually check myself every now and again. You'd be surprised how few people actually do this even if they say they will in chat. > > Not that it has an impact anyway :) The system for Intentional Feeding has a lot of factors going into it, and it won't act just because Ahri thinks giving away first blood is a crime. Ymir-senpai,one question if i may? Are these following actions still considered valid report reasons? 1-Repport Calling, such as ''pls report player x, flamed in teamchat'' Actumally, thats my only question, an answer would be greatly aprichiated. k-thnx-bye.
: haha OMW "cant main ADC Before you have mastered Ashe" ! I am now a strong believer in this XD.
> [{quoted}](name=SethUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EG1TYRm6,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2015-09-15T08:34:12.428+0000) > > haha OMW "cant main ADC Before you have mastered Ashe" ! I am now a strong believer in this XD. Think about it, she has zero escapes and her steroid requier setup to use, she is great at teahing you positioning since if you get caught with he you are rather unlucky to be able to run away, unless you use your ult. Spread the Word :P PS: my appartment is less of a mess now.
Four Star (EUW)
: Where are you guys at in life?
I'm 26. My girlfriend that i have ben together with for 6 years lives in Another Town currently due to her education (doctor) Yesterday I signed the papers to start my new employment at the local hospitals Chemistry lab. My cat has left more food on the floor than in its bowl. I'm currently Silver 3, could probably climb up to Silver 1 or Gold 5 Before the season ends but I'm a lazy bum. My bloodBowl 2 team sucks. I cant work out at the moment because i have a Cold. My apartment is a mess (need to get on top of that) I'm a firm believer that you cant main ADC Before you have mastered Ashe. I'm currently eating a bowl of cereal. My best friend has isolated himself from society due to Destiny the taken king. That pretty much sums it up.
: anivia rework idea.
She works fine the way she is. She is one of those mages who are really strong but still has counterplay. The only thing she needs is a graphic update and a fix to that freaking invisile Q, they said they ixed it but it still happens every single game for me.
: The scariest combo you can imagine?
Kalista ults an Jarvan into the middle of a teamfight, he reacts quickly and makes a pole dash and then ults back on the enemy team, in the back we have an Anivia who stunns everyone with flash frost while using her ult nonstop.
: Well, I usually yell at people for having skins while feeding when they spam that they want to go to xxxxx lane because they're pro and then start asking which skin to choose for their xxxxx champ. If you brag about being good at your lane and have 50 fuckin skins for your champ, why you feedin' boy?
> [{quoted}](name=PeacefulDude,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JWEnhorq,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-08-28T06:44:41.663+0000) > > Well, I usually yell at people for having skins while feeding when they spam that they want to go to xxxxx lane because they're pro and then start asking which skin to choose for their xxxxx champ. If you brag about being good at your lane and have 50 fuckin skins for your champ, why you feedin' boy? Maybe they simply get outplayed by a better opponet?
Koscum (EUNE)
: What Brand of flamers do you like?
> [{quoted}](name=Koscum,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zsxgAqyQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-08-26T10:37:57.067+0000) > > What Brand of flamers do you like? Brand players who goes 24/0/13 :P
: Purpusefully and knowingly doing something that will reduce the enjoyement of the game by your team (or even both teams) IMO, this includes : - Off-meta, innefective picks that aren't approved by your team (that you can't justify enough for your team to say "ok go for it") - Playing in a way that reduces the enjoyement of your team personally, i take into account "enjoyement" of all members in the game, which is why I always report ppl who afk splitpush entire games, win or lose (its anti fun). In short : trolling includes everything the community doesnt approve. If someone is doing something that you wouldn't want in the game (on your team or on enemy team), feel free to report them ; if enough people agree with you, and report those behaviors, then people who exhibit this behavior will be banned eventually, and the behavior will dissapear from the game. Dont like ppl exploiting OP champs before hotfixes ? report them, and hopefully those players will be banned and we won't see people exploiting these balance issues. Don't like people splitpushing all game ? Report them, and if you aren't alone in disliking that, eventually all splitpushers will be banned and that boring playstyle will dissapear. In short : you dont like it when someone does X ? Report him. If enough people agree that it's not fun/ bad to do, then people who do X will get banned and X will dissapear from the game. Sadly, riot's system is shit, and the only thing that is actively punished in this game is using chat.
If using off meta picks then the meta Wold be static and never changing.
aleyan97 (EUNE)
: how can u not flame when u are 24-4-17 u are the jungler. u place wards u do EVERYTHING and loose because all lanes feeded?
> [{quoted}](name=aleyan97,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1i635srU,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2015-08-25T15:19:47.311+0000) > > how can u not flame when u are 24-4-17 u are the jungler. u place wards u do EVERYTHING and loose because all lanes feeded? In what way will it make any matters better that yo spend the energy needed to type the flame? Then again, some people just wherent taught manners i guess.
: If youre going to flame someone in a foreign language.
To give an direct example of the flaming. ChampionX din satans äckliga hora. Translation. ChampionX you disgusting wh*re of {{champion:17}}
Rioter Comments
Kartagia (EUNE)
: NO, they won't: They learn fast that Verbal Abuse is best way to punish good players. NO checking by humans, enough report weight, and BAM he gets chat restriction and gets into "second punishment system" ensuring he cannot communicate ever.
> [{quoted}](name=Kartagia,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=G44gNlLV,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-08-21T13:05:39.990+0000) > > NO, they won't: They learn fast that Verbal Abuse is best way to punish good players. NO checking by humans, enough report weight, and BAM he gets chat restriction and gets into "second punishment system" ensuring he cannot communicate ever. Not how the system wors. I sugest you read up on the subject Before you comment.
: Toxic players are usefull
Admirable, a parent who is taking an Active role in their Childs hobbies. I salute you good sir, reminds me of my own parents when i was a Young boy.
: Wow.... i think i fell in love with these few lines of text
Not to be a party pooper. But i once played through an entire League match without a mouse on my laptop because it broke during the loading screen (dont ask). And i did get a penta with Karthus without my R, and i was in ghost form :P
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: How do you report a scripter?
You Contact the Riot support witch any evidence you have. If there was an report tab for it people would just use it whenever they get outplayed.
: how hard is it really to learn these champions tho. its not like anyone is asking you to go be faker. whats the deal with people not being able to play roles? like wtf is this season 2 bronze nonsense where people dont know how to play all these champs. how did people reach level 30 did you only play 1 champ? its like im suddenly finding out theres a whole group of people who've leveled to 30 on 1 champ, got the BARE MINIMUM of champs to go ranked and not even played them... really you shouldnt even be GOING ranked until you have the ability to not cripple your team in a situation like this. in a competitive scenario, where your team is relying on you to be a competant player, for you to then turn up unable to play a single champion from a pool of over 100 to play every role is like turning up to a job application and asking them what a CV is, then complaining that they didnt write one for you. by all means have a small pool you feel you excel in but theres PLENTY of simple champions that cover all the bases like ap jungle, tank support ect. easy way to pick one is just find one with CC, and preferrably sustain.
Youre talking with a guy who opens up champion sellect with ''I fill'' man. But i still wont play a champion that im not comfortable with just because someone tells me to.
: right but at the same time your team benefits most from you having a wide enough champion pool that you can "effectively play" that you can support your teams picks. its allright going "i can pick what i like and you cant stop me its my right" but you know full well rounding off all the bases is better for the team. its like when top picks first and thier best champ is a bit squishy, only your support is also squishy. realistically you can pick what you want, but what you SHOULD pick is a tank. "but i am le best glass teemo jungler evar he is my only champ".... well too bad then that thier orianna can 1-shot your entire team if you make 1 misplay. or that now you ALL are sat about for someone else to engage because none of you can go in first and function. same as if mid is lastpick and locks something like a nida who only works in a poke comp, and your comp is teamfighty. it IS a detriment to the team to have you on a champ that brings nothing to thier overall game plan other then you probably wont feed in lane due to experience. you going "well im going AD and thats that" might open up your champion select choices but it limits your gameplay. you now HAVE to get further ahead of thier team then you normally would do to win, because if they start buying armor its 20% more effective because now at least 4/5 of your champs is negated by armor. now you DONT have the option of sending an AP to kill thier bruiser with randuins, thornmail, sunfire and FH, because normally the AP would smash that apart, or more likely force him to build SOME Mres, making your carry effectively do more damage. but no, because your champion pool consists of {{champion:64}} ,{{champion:59}} and {{champion:5}} thier team has the option to lock you out of a lategame by picking a tanky comp and stacking MR.
Sure i could pick a tanky support. But if i cant play one of those champions to save my Life then how much do you Think that will benefit my team?
Saksow (EUW)
: You take what the team needs UNLESS You can take Master Yi and stack Sated THEN you take Master Yi and stack Sated.
> [{quoted}](name=Saksow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OhZAAnfh,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-08-17T14:58:01.065+0000) > > You take what the team needs > > UNLESS > > You can take Master Yi and stack Sated THEN you take Master Yi and stack Sated. My team benefits the most from me taking a champion im comfortable with and that i can play.
: This is getting stupid now
> [{quoted}](name=Omfg a Potato,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTEqjMxr,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-08-15T13:09:21.686+0000) > > What's with all the people in normals lately playing really bad for the $@&! of it, running into a 1v5 saying "I'm playing for kills so it doesn't matter if I have 24 deaths", then using the excuse of "It's not ranked it doesn't matter". > > As a player who doesn't play ranked this is annoying as hell and it's been happening a lot in my past 50~ games. I play normals because I'm a casual player and I don't have a lot of time to play the game because of work commitments, but the odd game I do play is normally ruined by someone just trolling the hell out of it. I know riot can't really do anything about this, or anyone for that matter. Just feel like I need to rant about it. Easy, just report them in the relevent category and move on.
Kouèn (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Supertoaster,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PEhvyPlT,comment-id=00030000000000010001,timestamp=2015-08-15T14:28:04.427+0000) > > Depends what e-sports youre looking at, you need to b specific. Looking at the official one. =)
> [{quoted}](name=Kouèn,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PEhvyPlT,comment-id=000300000000000100010000,timestamp=2015-08-15T14:30:04.642+0000) > > Looking at the official one. =) I can change the language on their official e-sports site as well :P now its just the announcer who is English. My original Point still stands tough, is not against the game rules to not communicte in English. Sure it might be a hinderence to everyone involved, but it's still not against the game rules.
Show more

Grandpa Bronzie

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion