Rioter Comments
chεf (EUW)
: Bye Bye Ranked Rewards
i know a hack to overcome this system. Step 1: dont get banned.
: How did you start?
First champion i played was actually not a champion but hero and it was mighty Zues. if you dont get reference not my problem. After heroe's went to history and i had to pick champion it was ashe because she reminds me of Hero Traxes.
: Oh right. You must be the guy who run down mid from minute 1 in one of my games some years ago. Too bad we won that game anyway 4 vs 5. You are not even good at feeding. Keep up the good work! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: I'm sorry for being stupid
i dont forgive you. So my final answer is no. Go home.
: Discussion point: Immediate punishments for reportable behaviour
If it was possible to make such a fine system where people would be caught more often but gently punished. Riot would have been doing it for a long time ago. I'm afraid that technical capabilities do not allow it or its too expensive.
TTekkers (EUW)
: At least holding the push even is a must for every lane to not start to fall behind. But if you want to push into tower, you are gonna need some vision.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FAyAEuiA,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-03-17T13:56:55.426+0000) > > At least holding the push even is a must for every lane to not start to fall behind. But if you want to push into tower, you are gonna need some vision. Vision is for noobs. Good players like me, never ward and %%%% enemy anyway.
: 11.Get camped. Blame your jungler. xP
> [{quoted}](name=Legendsofthedark,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FAyAEuiA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-03-17T13:49:41.145+0000) > > 11.Get camped. Blame your jungler. xP yes but still keep pushing.
Zoulspook (EUW)
: The 5 Tricks to Climbing Ranked Nobody Told You
Hey i am gold player and i main top so if you want climb to gold this is my 10 tips how to do that in TOP with any champ: 1. Push your lane. 2. Push your lane. 3.Push your lane. 4. Push your lane. 5. Push your lane. 6. Push your lane. 7.Push your lane. 8.Push your lane. 9. Push your lane. 10. Push your lane.
: When is Riot games actively going to comunicate to us on the boards about this?
i couldn't say that his build is bad. I could do S in normal game with that build. Only Guardian angel looks bad to me.
Rioter Comments
: Holy Moly! Thanks man! this is amazing! I had to grab a few people near by my desk and show them this as soon as I saw it. I also jumped into game shortly afterwards and even though I lost, I was +2 kills and +2 levels up on GP in lane based entirely on the advice you put here (then I found I had absolutely no idea when to TP and only managed to get 2-3 good ults off all game long - the perils of being a support main). But this is amazing, I'm going to refer back to this a few times and point anyone else that plays Galio towards this. GG! Thanks for the support.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot TebsG,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GYtN5Abd,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2018-01-15T22:29:02.808+0000) > > Holy Moly! > > Thanks man! this is amazing! I had to grab a few people near by my desk and show them this as soon as I saw it. I also jumped into game shortly afterwards and even though I lost, I was +2 kills and +2 levels up on GP in lane based entirely on the advice you put here (then I found I had absolutely no idea when to TP and only managed to get 2-3 good ults off all game long - the perils of being a support main). > > But this is amazing, I'm going to refer back to this a few times and point anyone else that plays Galio towards this. > > GG! Thanks for the support. In laning phase dont tp. After the lane phase split and join team if fight happens.
: 0 Penta's? Weird.. {{champion:16}}
> [{quoted}](name=Wortelsapjuh,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fGcp1jFF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-19T13:44:55.140+0000) > > 0 Penta's? > Weird.. {{champion:16}} why its wierd? not everybody is born to be good at lol.
Swaain (EUW)
: Flaming muslims and arabs
Here in eune i dont see any of arabs or muslims so we have no problem here. But we have poland haters here, or polands who hate everyone else. The point is flaming has no true background. If someone wants to flame it dosent matter are you Arab or Poland, you will get flamed the end of story. And i dont understand why you are telling or showing to ppl your religion view's or nationality or race just play %%%%ing game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=tsokifshecries,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=KN7z7jGt,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-05T22:22:33.219+0000) > > So I just want to know what other people think. I think that EU doesn't have many more years left in it (in geopolitical terms), so leaving first was a gamble that might pay off in the long run. I highly suggest you watch this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVYqB0uTKlE you see a disaster, other people see a job well done ... and the British were so "thug life" about it that they even put it in a TV show. If you want to "hide" something, put it in plain sight, as the old adage goes ...
UK and some other stiupid countries can think that EU is over and its time to leave. And they can do it, but EU will remain thats for sure, unless WWIII will hit. Where is no country in europe which could compete with such huge markets as China or USA. And UK already feels what does it means to bargain with huge economies like EU. No one is willing to give something for free. US, China, EU will have upper hand in any of bargains. Who is UK with 2.6 kkk GPD vs USA 18kkk,china 11kkk, and EU will be around 15kkk. Euro sceptics is thinking that everything will stay at it is now and they wont need to pay for it. They will need to pay much more than now and in return they will get less.
: As a season 1 player Im very disappointed with the new Rune System.
you are season 1 player? guess what? you are minority. So thats only weakens your point.
Saibbo (EUW)
: What's wrong with that?
> [{quoted}](name=Mark Sama,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AA2fgEky,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-27T15:49:02.373+0000) > > What's wrong with that? look at lulu :D {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
archerno1 (EUNE)
: What?
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=BMrkr4Op,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-27T14:56:27.614+0000) > > What? Great comment! i totally agree.
BuppleBg (EUNE)
: After how much years league woud die
I would like to remind that lol came from DOTA which is still alive. So my guess will be that one day it will grow up into something new but the same :D. Or DOTA2 will chase lol and overpass at some point.
Loonsteer (EUW)
: Higher the elo bigger the A hole?
you shouldn't blame elo. Than i see noob in my game bronze 5 or something like that against gold/plat and he looses i always wirte #reportriot . It's not their or your faults it's riot fault because you shouldn't be in that game.
: This community....
Nobody likes lulu players. If i play against lulu that broken champ 100% will save some dumb ass from me with her broken R. (i main illaoi) if lulu is in my team she never ults me. #ihatesupports
Smerk (EUW)
: You can call it a bug and you won't be wrong, but someone else can say that it isn't a bug and he will also be correct. It works in the same way as few other items, Viktor's hex core in example, you can't refund it and so also can't refund items you bought before it. I would call it an oversight, chance of such situation as yours happening isn't that high, so it's not that hard to miss it. Also I don't think there is way to easily fix it
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=osRpdZJ7,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-24T20:42:16.228+0000) > > You can call it a bug and you won't be wrong, but someone else can say that it isn't a bug and he will also be correct. It works in the same way as few other items, Viktor's hex core in example, you can't refund it and so also can't refund items you bought before it. I would call it an oversight, chance of such situation as yours happening isn't that high, so it's not that hard to miss it. Also I don't think there is way to easily fix it For example if you get biscuit from rune you can do undo, so i think it should be the same with shoe. Especially than it happend to me it was on 8:30 i guess it can happen quite often because ppl wont be aware of that shoe arriving time.
Saibbo (EUW)
: Which champion did you play? it may happen that you dmg someone with a trap or in some way in that moment
> [{quoted}](name=Mark Sama,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=osRpdZJ7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-24T20:28:09.686+0000) > > Which champion did you play? it may happen that you dmg someone with a trap or in some way in that moment i tried it on practice tool, champion dosent matter.
Rioter Comments
iSneez (EUNE)
: - if you knwo opgg is right what you can do if you get matched bad ? - win more ? - but if you don't knwo the mmr and they are wrong ? what you can do ? - win more ? - but if riot will show you the mmr ? what you will do ? - win more ? Knowing or not knowing its same thing, trying to win more so you can rise in divisions but also to improve the skills of players you are matched with and against. Also it's very simple to know if you have good, bad, or normal, MMR by the amount of LP you win / game, if you win 30+ you have great mmr, if you win 20-25 you have medium or normal MMR for the division you are in, and if you win 15-17 you have lower MMR than the division you are in.
> [{quoted}](name=iSneez,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=0Ff1ETWn,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T11:07:14.060+0000) > > - if you knwo opgg is right what you can do if you get matched bad ? - win more ? > - but if you don't knwo the mmr and they are wrong ? what you can do ? - win more ? > - but if riot will show you the mmr ? what you will do ? - win more ? > > Knowing or not knowing its same thing, trying to win more so you can rise in divisions but also to improve the skills of players you are matched with and against. > Also it's very simple to know if you have good, bad, or normal, MMR by the amount of LP you win / game, if you win 30+ you have great mmr, if you win 20-25 you have medium or normal MMR for the division you are in, and if you win 15-17 you have lower MMR than the division you are in. MMR is matchamking rating. So lets say Team 1 has to have 100 value and team 2 same amount 100. Player 1 from t1 has 30 points all others has 17.5. Team 2 players has 20 points each. So conclusion is that T1 has 1 player better than all T2, but T2 has 5 players better than T1 4 players. So who actually has advantage? Both teams has same value. But could you say that all games are trully balanced as they suppose to be? Lets look in my expierence. So at season start i won 7/10 and got placed into bronze5. Well thats okey i climb fast and get to silver with 70+ win rate, but i am not smurf i am regular player just better than bronze. So system in same 100 value example gives me more points and gives me team with less points. So i go in lane even or slighly win and my team goes nuts by feeding. I had so many games loosing like that until my mmr gets so low that i get back to bronze and again i climb back, but this time i dont have 70% win rate and same shit happens again i climb to silver 1 in less than 50 games and again i get stuck because after 5 mins its clear that my team cant win. My mmr goes down again and i reached gold 3 and the same stuff happens. Story ends here because i was tired of these swings and i stopped trying hard as before. So why op.gg is op? If you play mobile champ you can explore enemy team weakness, i mean worst players and try to get feeded by them. And you can see your team wekneses and try to hide them. But main thing is understanding how shit happens and op.gg helps a lot.
iSneez (EUNE)
: I don't even get why people use those sites, they use them only to flame and blame, why you need to knwo your mmr ?
> [{quoted}](name=iSneez,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=0Ff1ETWn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-22T09:59:05.821+0000) > > I don't even get why people use those sites, they use them only to flame and blame, why you need to knwo your mmr ? because of games where all of your lanes are lost and only you win yours. And than you start ask yourself why rito is punishing you so hard. The answer is in MMR, thats why ppl are trying to understand that.
neogeoman (EUNE)
: guys can you help me pick a champion for my dota friend?
by the game play most similar champ is master yi.
xIntense (EUNE)
: Lol no. I don't think that's fair and no one was hurt, they remaked it. It's not my fault because LoL had issues with the patch, they should think about their summoners and not come and say "nah bru u disconnected u busted xd". It doesn't work like that. There should be some understanding to one point.
> [{quoted}](name=xIntense,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EWubYnF9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-21T20:45:09.133+0000) > > Lol no. > I don't think that's fair and no one was hurt, they remaked it. > It's not my fault because LoL had issues with the patch, they should think about their summoners and not come and say "nah bru u disconnected u busted xd". > > It doesn't work like that. There should be some understanding to one point. You ruined the game and system has no discretion right to make "exemption" its not human. Secondly than i leave game i never get punished for it. You know why? Because i do that 9 time in 1 year, or 9 games out of 1000+. So what i am trying to say, that you prob leaved some games recently.
Omblondra (EUNE)
: Cait runes pls
go grasp and sorcery.
: max level is 666 and when you hit it all your champions turn into devil teemo and all your rune pages become teemo rune pages
> [{quoted}](name=TormentedSalad,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=lN9cNWVT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-21T20:40:42.979+0000) > > max level is 666 and when you hit it all your champions turn into devil teemo and all your rune pages become teemo rune pages you forget to mension that you get tentakill than you join the lobby.
xIntense (EUNE)
: Leavebuster because of Patch Issue .-.
this is fair you have dc and 9 players was hurt. So you deserve punishment as all us mortals. Even if you would get DC because of Force majeure no one would care.
meroboth (EUNE)
: what to do if the support wont build a sup item gives firstblood and tries to take all your farm?
> [{quoted}](name=meroboth,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wM89oJYr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-19T12:58:33.259+0000) > > what to do if the support wont build a sup item gives firstblood and tries to take all your farm? stay under turret wait until that supp dies and farm safe under turret. Wave will come be patience. Get {{item:1053}} before you loose your turret and than you see that wave is too far from turret go in jungle and farm.
: i'm at a loss for words
i would like to watch into bard acc if he is gold 4 how he can be that stiupid? Thats not funny at all than you think that this bard is somewhere in fields of feeding and he can get into your team. Thats scary.
xXSyrax (EUW)
: Why am i so horrible with my favourite champion ??
well everyone tells that demands skill and so on. In my opinion she is useless from B5 to G5 as i assume you are in that range(as myself). And in current state of the game, she sucks as top and jungler even more, but you can try her mid against ad champs you will get kills again.
Saibbo (EUW)
: ye support D5 = mid D5 :) same value.
> [{quoted}](name=Mark Sama,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=aGBlERHt,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-15T17:11:16.942+0000) > > ye support D5 = mid D5 :) same value. Well i were carred by thresh diamond 5 than enemy had diana Diamond 4 in mid and fed.
: What is the best way to treat toxic players in a match?
recently one braindead guys was saying: "omg report" over and over again. So i wrote : "OMG REPORT OMG REPORT LEARN SOMETHING NEW FLAMER". he shut up to for entire game.
Scartung (EUNE)
: Rolle stereotypes
only champ sterytopes are possible you wont find shen main with same mind set as riven main.
Ruzeska (EUNE)
: Because that's perfectly normal right ? '' Oh, you can troll and feed your ass off, but only once a week please''
> [{quoted}](name=Ruzeska,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RHOtjlAE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-14T17:32:20.908+0000) > > Because that's perfectly normal right ? '' Oh, you can troll and feed your ass off, but only once a week please'' i was in nunu position more than once but i havent got any punishments :D thats why i say so. (i dont do that anymore)
Ruzeska (EUNE)
: Pre-Season Behaviours
i feel your pain, but i think if you troll like that once in a weak prob where wont be any action taken against you :D
Bartosz (EUNE)
: Hey guys, Just to give you a heads up, script hasn't finished yet on EUW and we're re-running it for some accounts that we missed in the initial batch. Please be patient as it may take up to one month to distribute everything, as this End of Season we have bunch of stuff to distribute to you guys. Thanks and sorry for the confusion!
> [{quoted}](name=Bartosz,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=5eeYdnqf,comment-id=002c,timestamp=2017-11-14T11:59:45.326+0000) > > Hey guys, > > Just to give you a heads up, script hasn't finished yet on EUW and we're re-running it for some accounts that we missed in the initial batch. > > Please be patient as it may take up to one month to distribute everything, as this End of Season we have bunch of stuff to distribute to you guys. > > Thanks and sorry for the confusion! Scripts are illegal read the rules!!!
: support is dead
meta changed your "op" janna isnt op anymore deal with it, play allistar.
: >If you say you will sur and stop playing, riot bans you. There's a distinct difference between quietly starting a surrender vote and crying "_ff15_" "_gg it's lost_" at the 5 minute mark, or arguing with your teammates about wanting to surrender when the first vote fails. That's just annoying and definitely deserves a punishment if done consistently! --- If you want to surrender, start a vote! If your teammates don't agree, you'll have to respect that, because you're not the center of attention.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=69P2gc6v,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-14T10:28:49.691+0000) > > There's a distinct difference between quietly starting a surrender vote and crying "_ff15_" > "_gg it's lost_" at the 5 minute mark, or arguing with your teammates about wanting to surrender when the first vote fails. > > That's just annoying and definitely deserves a punishment if done consistently! > --- > If you want to surrender, start a vote! > If your teammates don't agree, you'll have to respect that, > because you're not the center of attention. Wait a second, {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} so than i die 3 times in 3 mins and zed surrvives with 50 hp all 3 times i can't say FF15, gg, report jungler?
Ðam ßoy (EUW)
: How is this worthy of a 25 game chat restriction?
F0xy (EUW)
: Looking for a high diamond player to help me get better
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2154005i think that should help you if you can read.
Oregairu (EUNE)
: Got huge ping out of nowhere
yes i have ping raises almost every game up to 500 for short time(ofcorse in tf only :D) My net has 14ping all the time. Riot dont care about eune.
YesRey (EUW)
: Kayn invisible nerfs?
1st rammus 2nd jarvan 3rd udyr and your kayn in my opinion. So if they would buff that bastard thatwould be gg.
NFrostK (EUNE)
: League Of Legends dying.
“League Of Legends is dying” i disagree. Maybe for older players who is refusing to adapt. But in general game is okey. Changes are crusial to make it intersting.
SDG Gaming (EUNE)
: also something to add a person wit depression is not gonna flame hes team mates because he went under turret level 3 if he had depression he wouldnt say anything
> [{quoted}](name=SDG Gaming,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=w434z0mA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-11T09:13:47.192+0000) > > also something to add a person wit depression is not gonna flame hes team mates because he went under turret level 3 if he had depression he wouldnt say anything people often think that they "know" psychology, politics and stuff like that. They assume from stuff like you just did it. unfortunately those things are science for a reason. I bet that riots system isn't psychiatrist and don't assume thing like you do. Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Y1CqAF-nw title says everything.
Show more

Grffon

Level 105 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion