SeMBiA (EUW)
: Bannedfor arguing in rankedgames
Chat logs or don't waste our time.
: A 3-man premade group reported me - can I get banned?
: If it's a ranked game, i will remake 100%. If it's a normal, i don't like having my time wasted by players who purposly don't connect. So i would rather hold their account hostage till the game is over.
How do you know that they purposefully don't connect and not just have a connection error? Game crash and then game wants to "reinstall" because it detected an error in the files? Or maybe something came up and they just had to leave on to their business, in which case they won't be touching the game for who knows how long, which means it doesn't make a difference to them whether you remake or not. What you're actually doing is wasting your team's time, and likely even the enemy team's time if they value having a challenging game instead of a steamroll.
: https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Metildas This guy just did this with annie. Perma him. name Metildas
Naming and shaming is a no-no. If you have an issue with someone, send a ticket to support about it.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: 9.14 changes
Tahm was murdered with this patch.
: ueah his ult is pointless now. they could at least have changed it to a heal after the ult duration instead of a rez...
My complain isn't about his ult being strong or weak, it's about Aatrox being further torn away from his identity. Resurrection was one of his core parts as a character. Now it's gone.
Rioter Comments
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: 5v5 is the only mode that matters.
Then Riot should just kill all the other modes and be done with it.
: I see, so it's a bruiser meta.
Bruiser meta or babysitter (mostly Taric) meta.
Infernape (EUW)
: Because Riot doesn't care about it.
Yeah I wish RIOT gave more than half a shit about it.
: What are the broken champs in that mode please? I'm just asking out of curiosity in case I play it.
Have one game and you'll see the bans. ie Darius, Illaoi, Taric...
: I got banned for 2 weeks after tilting one match in my entire lol history....
Chat logs or don't waste our time {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
Nouqta (EUW)
: My opinion: - Make her sword burn the old way when the passive procs, not only when E pressed. - Bring back old recall animation - Bring back old joke animation - Bring back old death animation - Change last two forms to be more first-form like - Remove the robotic voice effect (* Bring back E ability sound) Aether wing should be elegant, not robotic like mecha or puslefire. It's so messy. And the 2 last forms have this 2 robot wings in her side -- don't like it.
Shamose (EUW)
: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/axm0pv/z/ehvvna8/ Yes, Riot is working on it.
I'm glad to hear that, though can't be sure that they'll fix all the problems with her.
Rioter Comments
Kioshek (EUNE)
: Kayle & Morgana mission
Same for me, it's just missing now.
Rioter Comments
: Stop butchering the game, just kill it already.
Yeah, it's in such a bad state generating all that sweet sweet money. Surely Riot, as a company, should kill their one and currently only game that they have, which is still making them a whole lot of profit. Now that would be a genius move!
Rioter Comments
: i didn't played it but i watched some streams about it visually it feels so much more satisfying to play also his kit seems way more fun to play i will play him much more now, i'm sure so.. good job riot, i would say
You mean *her
MrWaffle (EUNE)
: So, if I waste my time and level up some accounts and get them to diamond, will I become rich?
: Odyssey- the most pointless mode in the game ??
I get it, you don't like the mode. But how sad is it for someone to come on the boards and complain about a gamemode and call it bad just because you're not skilled enough to win at it? I just find this behavior rather humorous.
: Should refusal to play with team (afk farm until end of game) be considered bannable
If you believe a person is intentionally trying to help the enemy team win, then you can report their activity as "griefing" and describe on the additional info section what happened. It's hard for the system to accurately detect if someone is intentionally trying to ruin the game and they're not just an unskilled player or trying out a different strategy. Being bad or experimenting different ways to win the game is not a punishable offense, and neither should it be.
GRAFASANA (EUNE)
: Unreasonable Perma ban RIOT PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT LEAST
%%% Could this be the one 3-letter word, or the other 3-letter word... Doesn't matter, both are treated with 0 tolerance. Especially if you've had your 14-day ban, after which you're hanging by a thread, and even the smallest infraction can have you account permanently suspended.
: lux's passive also empowers her auto on that target, and althought it's unusual I've already seen lux with a lichbane, still doesn't one shot with a q same thing for every other mage, none of them one shot with a single ability (except veigar cause infinite scaling), and even less an ability that can't be avoided It's normal for a mage to one shot a level 18 target, but with a full combo, not just a point and click ability + auto on a 3 second cooldown
You were playing Nexus Blitz. Ahri has 0 MR and 0 HP items. Meanwhile you have Luden's, Lich Bane, Spellbinder, Void Staff for that 40% MP (at this point you're dealing pretty much true damage to Ahri, since she doesn't have any MR), and to top it off you have Gunblade for that 40 attack damage as well. Viktor's Q isn't all the powerful in itself. At rank 5 it's only 140 + 40% AP magic damage, and his empowered auto is 140 + 100% AD + 50% AP magic damage. 280 + 100% AD + 90% AP in essentially 2 separate attacks. So, low HP and low MR glass cannon Ahri getting one-shot in that scenario.. Also what level was she?
: > most champions who are fed can do stuff like with a full combo sure, I've yet to see a lux one shot me with a q and an auto
Lux doesn't often build Lich Bane, as far as I know. After all, her finisher is her ult, which has an extremely low CD, especially if she gets a kill with it, unlike Viktor's ult. Don't forget that Viktor's Q empowers his autoattack + Lich Bane of course you'd deal massive damage on a squishy champion, especially if you're fed.
JT Mas (EUNE)
: New item: walk of the death
Sounds pretty similar to Jinx's passive.
Pan Gohr (EUNE)
: i added yoy but you are not online i assume
I assume you did that with a lvl 15 account? If so, can you add me? IGN: Grimmrok
0pen Wide (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ned the kled,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iUkc1McK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-23T23:11:51.532+0000) > > question is why even accept his friend request in the first place? Sometimes I don't know who that is. Can't remember 50 people I played with, some were nice people. > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iUkc1McK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-23T23:14:26.741+0000) > > Send a ticket to [support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) and explain your situation. > > https://image.prntscr.com/image/jRAR7suBTqqTgAzspBC9zA.png And my proof is? A screenshot can be tampered with so it proves nothing. The only option would be to report from chat.
You don't need proof. They can investigate the account to find possible traces of what you claim that they have done. If they find something ban-worthy, then they will punish that player accordingly.
TERRØR (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iUkc1McK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-23T23:14:26.741+0000) > > Send a ticket to [support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) and explain your situation. > > https://image.prntscr.com/image/jRAR7suBTqqTgAzspBC9zA.png AS IF IT EVER WORK OR FIX ANYTHING SUPPORT IS LAME AF
It has helped me plenty. What issues have you had that support could not resolve?
Lèmòn (EUNE)
: The Player Support won't probably do anything about that, I personally reported some people with bad behaviour and they did nothing. Anyways, don't listen to people like that, block them when they harass you and, really, that's it.
> [{quoted}](name=Lèmòn,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iUkc1McK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-23T23:25:12.403+0000) > > I personally reported some people with bad behaviour and they did nothing. How do you know that they did nothing?
0pen Wide (EUNE)
: Harass and block
Send a ticket to [support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) and explain your situation. https://image.prntscr.com/image/jRAR7suBTqqTgAzspBC9zA.png
: People saying they get banned or chat restricted wtf??
Publicly announcing your crimes might not be the wisest thing to do. Perhaps this will prompt an investigation on your account and a proper punishment, if seen fit.
Mr Hubson (EUW)
: Which support is more fun to play and better to main, Thresh, Braum or Tahm Kench?
: Sure cuz you're totally fine with teetos supp and higher elo *insert cancerous champ names here* mains going 20+ kills in under 20 min.
Maybe you should stop playing normals then and stick to Ranked? Because I think you're missing the point of them being normal games instead of ranked games.
: > Regardless of all that; normals and ranked should not have the same MMR. Except that's not even what I was suggesting. What I was suggesting was that normal games take into account your ranked MMR to make the games more enjoyable for everyone, something that quite frankly triggers me is that you can't grasp this concept and see nothing wrong with how things currently are just cuz you only play ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=uRa7mkn3,comment-id=000200010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-22T15:32:50.927+0000) > > Ecuz you only play ranked. A rather wild assumption. No, I don't only play ranked. I have less than 100 total ranked games in all queues combined this season. I don't see anything wrong with the current system because I don't find your issue to be an actual issue. When I'm playing normal games, I really do not care who I'm matched up against; be it someone who's never played ranked, or being a team full of Diamond players. That's only an issue in Ranked, not normals.
Smerk (EUW)
: Honors are not required at all to progress. It's all about your consistent good behaviour, I was getting one checkpoint every 3-4 weeks, even when I wasn't playing any games for days. You can contact and ask if there's something wrong with your account, I woudn't discount such possibility
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=bEXKYo1w,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-21T20:12:44.087+0000) > > Honors are not required at all to progress. It's all about your consistent good behaviour, I was getting one checkpoint every 3-4 weeks, even when I wasn't playing any games for days. That doesn't sound right either, since Honors are supposed to be the indicator for you and the system that you've been behaving good. I mean, how does the system know that you're consistently behaving good if you're not receiving honors, let alone not playing at all? And I can't have been behaving too bad, since 1) I am receiving honors on a daily basis, and 2) I haven't received a chat-ban (or a ban) ever. Nothing about this makes any sense.
Rioter Comments
: Why exactly do ppl build Morello on Azir?
There is no case in which Grievous Wounds isn't good. There's always the ADC with life steal, maybe someone else also building life steal, maybe there's a Soraka or Janna supp, etc. Also it's good to remember that Azir doesn't have very high AP ratios on his skills (0.3 on Q, 0.6 on W, 0.4 on E, 0.6 on R) The lower the AP ratios, the higher the worth of Magic Penetration is.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe supp 24 7,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=uRa7mkn3,comment-id=0002000100000001,timestamp=2018-08-21T04:41:38.409+0000) > >Unraked players gain their MMR normally and it can be of any equivalent value of the ranked queue so these players play in their MMR range even if they're unraked and the others are ranked. Leaving all personal insults aside, this still doesn't make sense. Let's say someone is gets to Gold 5, directly from his placements, and never touches ranked again for the rest of the season. He won't be unranked, and he will have set a certain MMR for himself in ranked queue. Will he be playing normals for the rest of the season with the MMR that he has in ranked, regardless of if his skills have drastically improved? Or how about a Diamond 1 having an extreme loss streak, falling right down to Diamond 5, and then decides to not play ranked for the rest of the season. Will he be playing with a shrewd MMR in normals for the rest of the season just because of one bad loss streak? Or intentionally trolling the games in order to be able to play against noobs in normals for as long as he wants? ___________ Regardless of all that; normals and ranked should not have the same MMR. Ranked is the place for people to try-hard and be with the meta, while for many players, especially high ranked players, normals is a place that they can go off-meta, try new builds and champions, chill, play the game as a "game". In that kind of a scenario, their ranked MMR will be completely inaccurate. What's the big issue with "diamond players playing with bronze" in a bloody NORMAL game? And even if that is an issue for you, we all already know that they can create smurfs to play with on low MMR if their only intention is to pwn bronze players. Just play ranked if you care so much about the skill level of players that you're matched with/against.
HPLT (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PWc0zxxf,comment-id=0002000000010000000000010001,timestamp=2018-08-20T17:28:27.453+0000) > > ( https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player#h2 ) > > I don't know what about this is vague. > > It specifically states _"Do not threaten or repeatedly tell a player you will report them", "Do not ask other players in the match to report the offending players"_. > First too much to answers to take them in one single post but starting with this one first. It is very easy to verify your own statement by copy pasting just parts of a whole abstract. As stated: "Do not threaten or repeatedly tell a player you will report them. Doing so can encourage players who are already negative to continue their behavior." These two sentences belong together. You shall not threaten because it can encourages others to continue / starting to behave negatively. It doesn't state "Don't spam report, otherwise we will ban you". The whole abstract is more written like a hint for an overall better gaming experience rather than a rule. Why is it vague? Because: - It does not state the consequences for such a behaviour (from RIOT) - It does not specify when your behaviour derailing the game and how much is considered too much (If you ask 1 time , 5 times , 10 times per minute/game?!) If you would ban every person that asked to report someone the league community would be much smaller - cause everyone faced the guy doing so. If it is a rule, as you stated, it has to be applied to everyone. However as we both know that is not the case. So in the end we should go with the most recent answer from an RIOT employee and that is NaKyle, saying: "Spotted a bit of confusion about whether or not we dish out penalties to players who ask for reports. **Just to be super clear, we don't.** If a player used asking for reports as a leaping off point for actual harassment, that's when we'd blow the whistle." And he said: Asking for a report can sometimes be understandable, e.g. if homophobic slur, racist, harassment was used and won't lead to a punishment. If we trust the OP that he got harassed by a premade spanish group, his reason to ask for a report is reasonable and should not cause further punishment. >One important thing though - AI might be wrong. It might make a mistake: AI might be wrong but that is actually my point. The current system has obvious mistakes, however it is not the mistake of the system but the person who built it. Deep learning is all about the data input and training - and obviously results will differ if the 6 term intern set up the model or an actual expert in that field. And even between experts the result can very highly >Yes and no, from a development point of view the overhead for checking for other violations isn't going to really add to the overall "cost" of scanning that report to begin with, remember its just looking for keywords in the chat, i imagine they might have seperate arrays of words they scan for first but that doesn't change that its likely on a loop iterating through multiple arrays to both find what its looking for and to give them feedback on which words are being used That is not how AI works. If they did it correctly they fed there system with thousands of setences which were categorised in "good" and "bad" behaviour. Then a model was set up and trained on that data. Afterwards you have a model, which you can feed with new input (sentences / chat log) and the model gives you a probabilty on how toxic the behaviour was. Then there is a human set threshold, which leads to punishments. However if the system is trained on single words like "ky.." then the probality always will reach 100% ignoring the context. And that is the point were our opinions seperate because I say context matters and that a sentece speaking out against slur (even if they contain the specific word) should not be punished. > I'm familiar with it, tl;dr power corrupts The whole experiment is more than simple power corruption it is also about how people react to orders of a 3rd party/person and that they are willing to do follow them even if they don't agree with them. The same fact was investigated even earlier in the Milgram experiment, which you probably also know: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment All I want to say is that there is no such thing as an unbreakable mind. Even the free will of totaly sane people (which have to fear no consequences) can be twisted. So I would be very cautious when saying "he should have known better", because rather simple manipulation can put words into your mouth you didn't want to say in the first place. > Its going to be a huge investment for riot though in terms of manpower and raw resources, No it is not. RIOT will not invent a new wheel they will just use deep learning networks which already exist like listed here: https://www.jeremyjordan.me/convnet-architectures/ These are more frequently used for image classification but there are also models for text classification and RIOT could use one of these. Moreover with the most recent frameworks it become much easier to build your own neural network. The most important fact is the input data and that is also were human naivity can still harm things. You don't need huge manpower and resources in order to build up those models. You just need very few smart and unbiased people, which are able to identify the key features the model can learn from (before and during it's implementation into league). > i would personally rather be incorrectly banned for a day which i could get overturned than have people get away with it because gaming the system becomes possible Too many people do get away, because they know how to trick the system. If it would work flawlessly you would probably never face toxicity. However I still face it on a regular basis, might it be upfront or passive aggressive. Furthermore I can say that the usual response time is more like 10-12 days than 1 day, since your request goes through several stages. > Yes and no, from a development point of view the overhead for checking for other violations isn't going to really add to the overall "cost" of scanning that report to begin with, remember its just looking for keywords in the chat, i imagine they might have seperate arrays... See answer to Grimmok
I don't know at what point you transition to be responding to another person from responding to me. Maybe from the point where you're talking about the reason that he got banned for? Or is that for me, that his report calling had nothing to do with it? Regardless, I'm only responding to his question of "who the %%%% told you reporting is bannable?" >it could open yourself up to a report of your own; especially if you are derailing the match by constantly demanding reports of other players. I think this goes pretty much in line with what NaKyle said. Pretty much you're derailing the match and opening yourself up for reports. Again, because it's a form bullying -> against the summoner code -> reportable and punishable. It says "don't do it". It says again "don't do it". If you still do it and get punished, don't wonder why. It is too often that these chatlogs of people getting permabanned have a few instances or report calling. Always "please report [x player]" or "just report [y player]". Funny coincidence? Don't do it. Simple as that. And if you see someone doing it, do tell them to not do it. If for nothing else, do it for their sake.
: Its been a day and nothing has happened
Riot Support is busy. If you have already sent a ticket just be patient and wait for a response from them. It may take a few days, or it may take a week, your only option is to wait.
: I Gave Up On This Game...
> [{quoted}](name=FakrBakrPlayMakr,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3q3f2xY6,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-20T16:59:08.695+0000) > > I were having a go at each other (jokingly) with banter and like making fun of each other and stuff, even he treated me the same way i didn't report him, i ended the convo with like gg i enjoyed playing with u, etc. but noooooooooooo according to the system or some butthurt 10 year old, i was toxic and deserved ban Let me hold you up right there. First, you must understand that it is an automated system and it only looks at you individually, not who you were with. And it does not recognize "joke" from "serious". Second, you must understand that your actions do not affect only you and the players that your comments are aimed towards, but also everyone else that can see them. Many people are on edge when playing this game, and seeing some flaming or negativity in the chat, regardless of it being joking or not, it could push them to tilt, or otherwise make them have a negative experience due to once again being in a team with people flaming and raging. If you're having a go at someone jokingly, you should do that in a private session. The rules there, and they apply to everyone, regardless of if we like them or not, but those are the rules that we agreed on when we signed up for this game. _____________ 4 perma-banned accounts. One would think that you'd get the hint already that you're doing something wrong, since most players never experience a perma-ban.
HPLT (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PWc0zxxf,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-20T12:58:49.074+0000) > > The support article was last updated today so that is the most recent, also the FAQ has always stated that and it has always been the case > > And there was no valid reason for him to repeat them, he got punished for it, even if he had not said that word there were still 4 report calling violations and the bigoted comment that everyone should learn english > > His punishment was going to arrive regardless The support article could be updated for whatever reason. The support article does not clearly state that you can get banned for report calling. It could be interpreted in multiple ways like for example that your teammates are annoyed und thus reporting you. "Derailling" is a very vague term, since it cannot be detected purely by a chat filter. RIOT already has trouble catching inters and griefers, assuming a bad influence on the game simply by 1 line of "Report player XY" is guessing at best. Also I had so many people asking for reports in my games, I don't even care. I highly doubt that all these people got punished for asking to report someone. The RIOT employee told him he got banned for using a certain word, for nothing else. You can't just say "yeah if he didn't get banned for that, than there is still this or that, which is punishable". In a modern society each violation of rules is handled seperatly. If the system detected him for using slur, then it is incensere to punsih him for something else. People see patterns were they want to see patterns, maybe it was his 1st shoutout to report someone, maybe his 100th - We don't know and as long as it stays that way : "when in doubt, for the accused". Btw.: I am not a huge fan of Report calling. In my 5 years of playing the game I did it twice, because of a disco nunu and singed. However I still don't see a reason why someone should get punished for - I mean you are the ones arguing all the time that if you don't like what you hear, you should just mute the person. **Regards the slur** You blindly defend RIOTs policy even if it faultsome and open for exploitation. No matter what you are saying context always matters and under the wrong circumstances you can get baited into repeating a banned word - That is simply psychology. Just because you calling the devil by his name you are not actually evil. If they want to implement such a policy they should clearly state it from your first time playing the game. However, since you don't get a warning that even parroting or out of context use can can lead to a ban all their actions feel arbitrary. Isn't it kind of ridiculing that you receive a reform card and have to agree to become a less toxic player after you stood up against slur and explained that some words can have very consequences since you don't know the mental state of the other person behind the screen. TLDR:/ Riots current approach is like the one of a teacher, seeing a fight on the school yard. Both kids get equally punished despite the possibility that a bully was just searching a victim for his aggressions.
>Do not threaten or repeatedly tell a player you will report them. Doing so can encourage players who are already negative to continue their behavior. Whether they know they are being reported or not has no bearing to whether the system will act on them. But most importantly, repeatedly threatening or arguing with a negative player can end up derailing the game for everyone else and then open yourself up to reports and possible disciplinary action as well. Avoid negative thoughts and useless chatting with poor performing teammates! Focus on victory by muting the offending player and then reporting them at the end of the game. > >Do not ask other players in the match to report the offending player. It only takes one report for our systems to review a game. Additional reports will not do anything for the offending player; however as mentioned above, it could open yourself up to a report of your own; especially if you are derailing the match by constantly demanding reports of other players. ( https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player#h2 ) I don't know what about this is vague. It specifically states _"Do not threaten or repeatedly tell a player you will report them", "Do not ask other players in the match to report the offending players"_. What about this is so difficult for people to understand? Don't do it. As stated at http://khaotixgaming.com/calling-reports-considered-toxic-behavior-league/ >It’s essentially cry bullying and even if you successfully got more people to report the player, that would not change the outcome. Thus, as stated by [Husker](https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/EUW/Husker): >It is a form of bullying and as such is against the summoner code. It doesn't matter when it was said; be it 1 year ago, 2 years ago, 5 years ago, or yesterday; "it's a form of bullying and as such is against the summoner code". Don't do it. RIOT doesn't care who started it. You are responsible for your own actions, and thus you will be held accountable for them, regardless of the circumstances. Some people like that, some people don't; there are opinions as many as there are grains of sand in a sandbox, but it doesn't matter because those are the rules that we agree to when we sign up to play their game. And considering that [Kukulkán](https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/EUW/Kukulk%C3%A1n) had already his 14-days ban, he should of known that he was on his last straw, and that any infraction of these rules, no matter how small, could end his account.
: It's not so hard to get it really, he meant it like what you do in normals won't count towards your ranked MMR but your normals MMR takes into cosideration your ranked MMR. Simple to understand and it should be implemented by all means but no one cares about that, why would they take away the fun of stomping noobs for higher elo players right?
Again, how would that affect people that do not play ranked games? Are they going to be pitched only against bronze-tier players? If it's only based on your ranked MMR, and you don't play ranked, then what MMR will it give you? How about players 1-30? Before they unlock ranked queue? Will it all just be random skill levels? What is your solution to that?
: He wants to make a only one MMR system. If you play on ranked then the MMR is changing, but if you play normals then the MMR stay at the same value. In this way you can play how many games you want in normals with no fear that you will get in your/enemy team higher/lower players than your rank. This is how he wants to change the actual system.
Then what about the people that don't play ranked? What MMR will unranked players play at? Will they be stuck to forever playing with bronze players, however good they are, just because they don't want to involve themselves with ranked? What's the solution for that?
Daishar (EUW)
: I made a post about that after playing against challenger master and diamond players. I was silver 2 then. 0 enjoyment ofc. What can silver 2 player do against a challneger or master and what is the logic behind it ? Now I play mainly aganst diamond and plat players. If i have a lose streak, I play more with silver players. One game I was sorrouned by challenger and masters, one D1 even added me.
You're doing good, so you're getting pitched against better players. That's always the case. It doesn't look at your rank, it looks at your performance. Winning, losing, it tries to balance you out and find players with similar performance to yours. Also, you're more likely to improve when playing with and against better players than with and against worse players. Why are you complaining?
HPLT (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PWc0zxxf,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-08-20T12:18:07.078+0000) > > https://image.prntscr.com/image/dPMnsFLaRCm_ICb54uw_9A.png > ( https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player#h2 ) > > ( https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/EE7d58Pu-dear-riotsome-clarification-please?show=nested ) > > http://khaotixgaming.com/calling-reports-considered-toxic-behavior-league/ > > Report calling is punishable. That is 2 years ago. I would argue that RIOT employees should always work according the most recent post, beeing that of RIOT NaKyle. Still as the OP has stated he didn't get banned for Report calling but for parroting banned words.
> [{quoted}](name=HPLT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PWc0zxxf,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-20T12:23:59.464+0000) > > That is 2 years ago. I would argue that RIOT employees should always work according the most recent post, beeing that of RIOT NaKyle. Can you elaborate on this? What are you referring to with "that of RIOT NaKyle"?
Kukulkán (EUW)
: You obviously didnt read the text. You read the title then the chatlog and wrote. The support itself said it was the word ret4rded. I quoted our jax. I got banned. I did improve alot. You can basically see in my history when I stopped writing alot. That was my first game of that day. I was banned 2 months before. I did my best to change for good. But now I dont really even try anymore. I just play on my second account and there I am toxic as %%%%. guess what never even a chat restriction. I can int, insult or just straight up steal lanes in draft. Riot doesnt care. But the word ret4rded gets me banned. Doesnt matter if I quote or use it against someone? The guy whoever made that rule is should consider switching professions... And who the %%%% told you report calling is bannable? If you see someone misbehaving and ask someone to report that misbehavior thats just normal? If you see someone get raped you probably dont call the police huh? Just stand there and watch or what?
> [{quoted}](name=Kukulkán,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PWc0zxxf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-20T11:53:12.303+0000) > > And who the %%%% told you report calling is bannable? If you see someone misbehaving and ask someone to report that misbehavior thats just normal? If you see someone get raped you probably dont call the police huh? Just stand there and watch or what? https://image.prntscr.com/image/dPMnsFLaRCm_ICb54uw_9A.png ( https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player#h2 ) > [{quoted}](name=Husker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EE7d58Pu,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-08-12T12:24:46.975+0000) > > Hey all. I don't specifically work on the team that deals with reports, but hopefully I can provide some clarity. > > To address point one of the OP - Calling for others to report a player is a punishable offense. It is a form of bullying and as such is against the summoner code. It should always be a personal decision for each player as to whether or not they feel another player warrants a report. In fact, do feel free to tell your team mates that "report calling" in itself counts as harassment. Flaming and bullying a player will never help them to improve their game mechanics, communication etc. Take five minutes to add someone and talk to them after game. Perhaps do some customs to help them learn a champion, or how to gank or how to use vision. > > To the second point of the OP - Don't worry about how many reports a player receives at the end of a given game. What's important is that if you feel a player truly deserves to be reported, that you do so. Don't feel pressured in to doing something by your team mates asking you to report a player. It's all recorded and all counts. As for the specifics of how the system deals with reports, I can't go in to detail. > > > As always, the report system is a continually in development and will continue to evolve to be as useful as possible. > > Hope this helps! ( https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/EE7d58Pu-dear-riotsome-clarification-please?show=nested ) http://khaotixgaming.com/calling-reports-considered-toxic-behavior-league/ Report calling is punishable.
Show more

Grimmrok

Level 100 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion