Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ENuIOPZ0,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-12-02T19:42:07.261+0000) > > Telling your friends or to perfect strangers to kill themselves or that they're %%%gots is considered unacceptable behaviour in public Says who? I have a large group of friends and we say much worse to each other. In England especially its perfectly acceptable to say these types of things... I can talk for other countries. Even in university one of my professors called someone a negative word meaning gay because of an outfit he wore. Even my parents who are in their 50s wouldn't get offended by these types of things either, I can tell you don't come from England, lol. Don't apply real life toxic to League, it falls apart really quickly.
> [{quoted}](name=Teemo Chemo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ENuIOPZ0,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2017-12-03T01:25:42.982+0000) > > Says who? I have a large group of friends and we say much worse to each other. In England especially its perfectly acceptable to say these types of things... I can talk for other countries. Even in university one of my professors called someone a negative word meaning gay because of an outfit he wore. Even my parents who are in their 50s wouldn't get offended by these types of things either, I can tell you don't come from England, lol. > > Don't apply real life toxic to League, it falls apart really quickly. However I aggree with what your saying. Shiwah is right. You cant joke around like that. If they are "friends" then you wont get reported however the system has every right to ban you otherwise. "Don't apply real life toxic to League, it falls apart really quickly." Toxic behaviour is toxic regardless of who you are with. Even with friends if your being harassed by one then its toxic your not going to sit there quietly and take it in most circumstances. "Even in university one of my professors called someone a negative word meaning gay because of an outfit he wore." This is actually a form of harassment. It is against the law. So don't think for a second this is justifiable.
Smerk (EUW)
: Btw, what's the difference between "Justified" and "Without a doubt Fair" options in your poll? In my mind they are identical or am I understanding one of them incorrectly?
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ENuIOPZ0,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-02T18:06:47.805+0000) > > Btw, what's the difference between "Justified" and "Without a doubt Fair" options in your poll? In my mind they are identical or am I understanding one of them incorrectly? Justified * you feel theres justice to it however your not saying its completely right for example Sometimes its right sometimes its not
Smerk (EUW)
: In most cases toxicity will get you chat restrictions first. To skip them you have to be extreme: racism, sexism, homophobia, death threats(telling someone to kill himself counts as one) and few other such as bad things will get you instant 14 days ban
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ENuIOPZ0,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-02T17:44:06.211+0000) > > In most cases toxicity will get you chat restrictions first. To skip them you have to be extreme: racism, sexism, homophobia, death threats(telling someone to kill himself counts as one) and few other such as bad things will get you instant 14 days ban Yea i feel that is a good stopping point. Interesting to see the results of peoples mindsets toward the question much appreciated.
RallerenP (EUW)
: Not sure if you're asking us about if we think it's ok, or why it happens. It happens when the account has displayed some hatespeech like racism, sexism or homophobia, or when it tells someone to kill themselves. And I think it's 100% ok.
> [{quoted}](name=RallerenP,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ENuIOPZ0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-02T17:37:43.866+0000) > > Not sure if you're asking us about if we think it's ok, or why it happens. > > It happens when the account has displayed some hatespeech like racism, sexism or homophobia, or when it tells someone to kill themselves. > > And I think it's 100% ok. Yea that was an answer im looking for. Thanks dude much appreciated.
Smerk (EUW)
: You can look through those "I got banned for 14 days without CR" threads, they all share one common thing that completely justifies skipping chat restrictions
Smerk I have been looking through them however what im looking for is what the difference is between someone getting a chat ban to a 14 day ban.
: We all know why people get a straight 14 day ban.
> [{quoted}](name=rebelsAgainstg0d,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ENuIOPZ0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-02T17:33:44.501+0000) > > We all know why people get a straight 14 day ban. Whys that ? If you can link a source that tells us that would be greatly appreciated.
Rioter Comments
: Alpha Client Problem
Have you tried looking at this forum : http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/alpha-client-support/dH7fXzMz-common-league-client-update-issues
: Idk whether I should go for the Alpha testers, what kind of people r riot looking for and what can they expect?
> [{quoted}](name=ViolentTenshi,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=7119V9vb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-08T12:01:42.707+0000) > > Idk whether I should go for the Alpha testers, what kind of people r riot looking for and what can they expect? They say before you can sign up who they are looking for what you are supposed to do..
: I once got chat restricted
"Im not saying im not toxic,we are all toxic in our own ways but getting punished for 1 line or because a premade of 4 decided to report you for no reason,but you still get punished (it has been proven before)" That sentence is quite disgusting however I know the feeling. I Know the feeling and agree. But believe it or not chat bans are the way to go about it... In your chat ban I bet you were pied off about the fact you cant talk in chat and it made you mad. At one stage personally made me want to flame afterwards however (bronzie here) there was an ashe. An ashe who didnt know what the hell her kit was in my normal game. Instead of using those 5 lines every couple minutes for harrasment I used it to make that ashe the best newbie you could be. Chat bans in my opinion should be way more frequent like a 20 minute timer for being afk. Even if you think it doesnt help you it does.. Also if youd like help against premades I suggest dropping the chat to the lowest setting so you can barely see it. This will enhance your performance as well as your moral verses flamers and premades. As for trolls well every game can be won even if it looks like a loss. We once had a Ryze that just didnt understand the kit and he got too upset about it. The top laner got all annoyed because he wasnt doing so good and flamed him, he started to feed. By the end of that game he had the score of 7 30 12. we won because the enemy team got carried away and began to rambo. Rambo cant beat a team even if they are a man down. Trolls just make the game harder which in turn improves your learning. I hope this will help you with your problem.
  Rioter Comments
duckarp (EUNE)
: Can you post a link to Red reply where they state skins are suddenly forbidden? Last time I checked they were always pointing only to things like timers. I'd like to see the official statement to be able to link it next time someone asks again.
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=O1PHA4yd,comment-id=00010000000000020000,timestamp=2016-08-04T14:18:59.286+0000) > > Can you post a link to Red reply where they state skins are suddenly forbidden? Last time I checked they were always pointing only to things like timers. I'd like to see the official statement to be able to link it next time someone asks again. Custom skins probably arent however mkjogo and mklol allowed you to use the skins riot were selling. And if you believe a shop is ok with the community using their items for free well you can make your own judgement on it.
duckarp (EUNE)
: Those programs were banned for a different reason, not because of skins.
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=O1PHA4yd,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-08-03T11:18:50.688+0000) > > Those programs were banned for a different reason, not because of skins. yea one reason is the skins though. Another reason is jungle timers.
Εmperor (EUNE)
: Looking for a ranked team !
Ill join you if you find the people... I am a fill and play pretty much anything only problem is im silver 5.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: EUNE - Creating a Team - Silver/Bronze
Ohh yea and any suggestions on the team name ?
: EUNE - Creating a Team - Silver/Bronze
Thanks guys for your cooperation and wait your all welcome to join however we are 1 man down ( this is ok as i got some friends that might join us) if your still up to join respond to my contact request. / (age does not matter that much ) if you want to know i have a small tendancy to rage but if that bothers you guys you can takeover ( i am trying to change)
Belju (EUNE)
: Let's not stand on ceremony here. Mr. Wayne, say, how many people you already have, and how much you still need? {{summoner:6}}
> [{quoted}](name=Belju,realm=EUNE,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=6WnwEQdL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-10T14:33:38.326+0000) > > Let's not stand on ceremony here. Mr. Wayne, say, how many people you already have, and how much you still need? {{summoner:6}} Need 3 (there are 5/6 guys in the background I could ask to join however im trying to get people on here
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Sweet Shalquoir,realm=EUNE,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=6WnwEQdL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-10T15:38:57.401+0000) > > ign: Sweet Shalquoir > I have skype and ts3, how ever i will not share them here > my timezone is GMT+2, Finland > I am not a toxic player, and I will not stand listening a toxic 14 years of age "pro" bragging how he is owning enemies/whining when losing his lane > I do not play 3+ hours every day, I play when every i have 4 others to play with > rank: gold4, I am not planning on pushing my self above gold ever, as I currently have no motivation on grinding games. > I did not really bother with season 5 ranked as the meta was shit > what u want to play : support main and in rankeds i would preferably play support/mid > supports: > tahm 5 > braum 5 > nautilus 5 > alistar > annie > morgana > > midlaners: > annie > ahri 5 > lux > brand > > add me in game if you want, i dunno > > Ps. I will pass this up if you plan on including female players as teams with mixed genders just don't ever work <- Im not being sexist however I do understand why you said it : I will not deny your entry however i wont deny the entry of anyone of a different gendre so yes.
Rioter Comments
rocktex (EUW)
: [visual bug] Graves attacking inhibitor (animation to big)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwojAsxeIRI G - G{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Not gaining IP for games
: Okay, I've had enough
FOr the record trolling does not mean loss so I think trolling is good in some ways. If you havent seen me play {{champion:98}} then your in or a shocker. As a toxic player I understand your pain most toxic players are toxic because they have been around toxic people (I am improving thankfully), I suggest duo que with someone your rank thats good. I have done this and its good fun even if you lose. A game is not about winning its about being Shentertained {{champion:98}}
: what if League had a “Friendly Fire” mode?
Skill shots for the win xD *you cant target allys with some attacks And {{champion:82}} would be totally trolly
Hequarim (EUNE)
: Wait... someone help me , if i had 35 ranked and 70 chat restriction , and i completet sanction , i`ll get rewards?
"1) Players with ACTIVE Chat and Ranked Restrictions by End of Season will not receive ranked rewards." = This may help you.
: The time starts from the moment u took the restrict or the time u ll finish it?And when will the season ends?So ill take rewards?????
Honestly I think it starts from when you got your ban and then finishes over the 3 month period rather than a clean slate of changing the season. However I am unsure.
: Sry i meaned i got a chat resrtiction 1.5 month go will i get reawards?
Yeap it still applies within the 3 month period
: GIVE FREE TRANSFER FROM THIS CRAP SERVER. 200-800 MS IN EVERY OTHER GAME SINCE MONTH. STILL NOT FIXED.
Euw is supposed to be good for its players. Everyone I know on their says the people are friendly but you do get the troll here and then. If you think otherwise why not try build up on another server. (or pay to change)
: I got chat banned for vebal abuse at Ausust, ill get rewards?
nope you dont its concidered toxic which it says " 3) Players that have received game bans for player behavior (verbal or gameplay toxicity) will not receive ranked rewards UNLESS they have had no punishments for AT LEAST 3 MONTHS up to the End of Season."
Proxiart (EUW)
: Riot, how about extra rewards for people who have never been banned or hold any crest?
This is a good idea :D (Yes ive been banned)
Ymir (EUNE)
: Ranked Rewards Policy
they actually get the smurfs :D GG RIOT ! (positive outlook){{champion:98}} -> Its about to get Shentertaining
: Riot what the hell are you doing with this match making !
For the record this is as a suggestion not a bug report.
Rioter Comments
: Depends entirely on the inititation of the next teamfight. One good Amumu ult followed up by Kennen and Team 2 is gone. One good Malpg ult followed by Yasuo and Team 1 is gone.
Yea xD seems like aan ausome match
Snow Enix (EUW)
: Here is a pro tip for bronze. Take your best champion. Play him everygame, any role. Take something that deals damage if possible, best way to carry in low elo. Just kill em all.
Nautilus apparently (jungle ) - Ganked twice 2 minutes in = gg Fed fior and ziggs and it was all over I kept ganking with xin at 1 gank up to 8 minutes and the score at the end was like 32 10
MistWind (EUW)
: i got a few smurfs in gold we can quo
Thanks for the offer but I would like to get out of bronze without making the game unfair like with smurfs. Its just not right having a smurf on one side and then the other is left raging because the fight was unfair from the beginning.
: Ill try this thanks for the feedback ( I actually just started watching the tournaments and have noticed the difference in warding it helps us alot ) I wish league had positive people like you and the others who gave positive feedback.
Your idea worked Because we had very good warding and lots of communication we were able to outsmart the winning team and win the match thank you for the information 10 / 10 :D
A Ocean (EUW)
: {{item:3361}} One item to conquer them all. No, seriously: Switch to normals for a week. Buy a Vision Ward whenever you got 100 leftover gold, even in early game ('cept you already got one on the field). Put it in the small river bush near Dragon (or Baron if top), if it died 2-3 times in that location just put it in the nearby red jungle entrance brush. Try rushing Greater Stealth Totem as soon as you're Lv 9. Unless you could pick up your major powerspike item, the totem upgrade is more important. Then spam the hell out of the 4 button. After a week you should have a basic grasp on how to ward. You will find yourself needing a ward in situations where you don't have any, this will lead to you buying normal wards before Lv 9. And that's the one step from Bronze to Silver II skill level. It really is just that.
Ill try this thanks for the feedback ( I actually just started watching the tournaments and have noticed the difference in warding it helps us alot ) I wish league had positive people like you and the others who gave positive feedback.
Çhaòs (EUW)
: I lost because of "afk". I lost because of "smurfs". I lost because of "team". Don't blame, it's your own fault, 4v5s can be won, they might be harder and yes it's annoying, but just accepting these as losses is no way to go, try to win no matter what. Just focus on your own shit, 1v5 only ignore everyone else mute chat if you get salty. You should probably play to the meta, try some new champs that are strong currently. Playing just one champion is good. If you've been in the same elo a long time you get used to playing certain ways, thus making it harder to change, so you need to actively try to improve and look for change, change will not come on it's own. Things like farm and map awareness and vision come first so if you're bad in areas like that just focus on getting them up, even if you think you get a chance to kill just farm and focus on one thing. Every game notice 1 single thing you did wrong no matter how small and drill it into your mind, don't make the same mistake twice, it's easier said than done but it helps. If you have trouble remembering things you could have a notepad doc, every game write down one more thing that you did wrong. If you wanna take it further after you have a bit of a list you could start watching replays and instead of looking for things you did wrong you can go down your list checking you didn't do any of those things wrong.
So your saying 2 afk in one game is my fault mate your comment is completely stupid. I dare you to go into Bronze 5 then try make your way up. you will be taking tips from the nice people who have something to offer which you dont so dont even reply.
Snow Enix (EUW)
: Idk how any Bronze, can have more success in normal queue... I mean, bronze is already the lowest skilled players there are. Right?
> [{quoted}](name=Snow Enix,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=jOvEp5VY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-09-23T00:43:48.571+0000) > > Idk how any Bronze, can have more success in normal queue... I mean, bronze is already the lowest skilled players there are. Right? No you are wrong some of us went down for personal reasons i was doing fine in silver i went down to play with my friend because he couldent handle it in silver and now i cant get back up because there is never any team cooperation.. I dont think the blind pick works the same as ranked either I think its just throwing people into one game literally we have the best of fun when I play with friends (although I tend to rage a lot which I am trying to stop now[Chat bans a pain])
Rioter Comments
HomerJ20 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=HomerJ20,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=j3cfgimh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-09-22T22:37:34.016+0000) > > True that EDIT : but i might bet on leo draven yas malph and darius, cause leo ults malphite ults, yas draven and darius clean up, guess that beats e.g. amumu and kennen engaging then trynda and kog going for kills.
but what if they go on kennen. Zhonia + ult = stuns if anyone else is around the engagement backfires. The match is a difficult one but I believe theres a 50 / 50 chance.
Rioter Comments
Raaskal (EUW)
: I try to make the community a better place. My reports aren't always accurate, that's why Riot looks at them, not me. I also find it hard to put a silver lining on "Ok i go troll (instalocks blitz jungle)". But hey, maybe I'm just looking at it wrong!
Sorry but thats not true I can bet your not the golden guy either. ( This is not offence this is reality I know from experience. However if im wrong I fully apologise but thats personal opinions ) This guys probably had a hard time playing with his friend. Yes he does not have the right to make it a living hell for everyone but how far your going to get him done is astonishing. Let me guess You have had it up to a high place with people being really bad sports on league. Not playing league the way everyone should play it. Not being in a friendly environment. To be honest Ranked and rude doesnt go together however ranked is probably worse then blind pick. A rough estimate of my match history would say I win more blind pick then i do ranked.(not just because im unskilled) The teaming system is fine its not that were not a good vs just that the teams in ranked are alot more defeatist and that is what happened here. This guy has probably been through hell and I will defend him because what your doing is trying to make someone go through hell for one possible game that never actually happened. Fair enough chat ban but regular ban is what you up against and I think this is completely wrong Yes he was wrong to troll Yes you are right to complain However to my argument the match never happened therefore the complaints are not fair on the summoner you are accusing.
Raaskal (EUW)
: Champ select behaviour
Why are you complaining you never played the match and on top of that this is just you trying to get someone in trouble for no reason. I have been warned and banned for negative attitude. Ive done my time and now I can play freely. The one warning i got was something like " Everyone has their bad days... " This just so happens to be a day where hes pissed at his friend nothing intentional to harm you. Literally the most seen comment when someone rages is : "Do not take things seriously" Think about the future and give it a silver lining at that.
: Thank you very much my friend. I will ignore guides and learn the items a bit myself instead and adapt to enemies. It'll probably be more enjoyable games as well not following guides because I can get really stressed when I must check the guides constantly for what to build.
Best name ever xD (off topic but i have to)
Rioter Comments
Show more

HentaiHunter

Level 79 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion