Rioter Comments
Shamose (EUW)
: We should start to ban meta slaves.
jÖhNyP (EUNE)
: THANK YOU RITO!!!
Salron88 (EUW)
: mordekaiser is not balanced.
insane healing,insane shields,constantly deals damage with that circle around him, idk nerf that
VinneLoz (EUW)
: I got all skins... What now? Orange Essence for what?
Yraco (EUW)
: That's, like, literally the point of her E so yeah it is long enough.
Really i thought her E is knockup,thanks faker!
Xhaiden (EUNE)
: Nah, she's still strong (in the hands of a Zoe main or at least someone who mastered her properly) - but there's very few players who mastered Zoe. It's her difficulty - which makes her less favorable compared to other APCs. As you put it... "she's really unfun to play against when u get 1 shot" - but it takes a combo of two abilities to land that 1 shot. And both are skill shots. If you keep missing one or the other (which makes you feel like a mediocre APC) - that can discourage you to play her that often. Especially in Rank - where most people favor the easy champs. :]
Yeah + her E is long enough to give you time to hit Q from long distance
: Loot Bug
try restarting client
Modifi (EUW)
: Where Is Zoe?
Zoe says hi <3 https://streamable.com/qyazs
: I have a doubt about Akali's W
Me too, I got lucky and got PROJECT Akali from orb started playing her idk why I didnt play her earlier fun champ. Now your questions, her Q heal is removed completely, your Q doesnt heal you. The thing that heals you is item {{item:3146}} And about her stealth I think becaues,earlier,when u were in stealth and attacked someone you would show up for like 0,00000001sec and dissapear immediately just no counter play so I think they made it longer for coming back into stealth if u know what I mean. When u attack someone while in stealth ur little bit more visible. If u stealth under turret they can attack u even if ur in stealth cuz they also removed true stealth under turret
: Amazing jungle meta balancing
: is this.. normal?
Atleast you didnt get 10+ mundo skins from orbs and chests like my friend did lol.
: FPS / Freezing issues on SR + TFT since Project patch
can u record a video of couple of seconds in practice tool and upload?
SayDaddy (EUW)
: I WILL FINALLY SPEND SOME MONEY ON THIS GAME
I legit bought orb for 250rp and got Project akali lmao 1350rp skin for 250rp worth
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Love it when someone gets proven wrong, and then their only arguments are insults. Real mature!
I love when someone says I insult them and making victim of themselves just so you make me get ban on forums. I didnt insult you anywhere,you taking my sentence as insult is your personal problem.
: Riot tried something like that in the past (the mutes were not permanent, but often piled up for hundreds and thousands of games) and it resulted in many of those players switching to other ways to express their aggression, for example inting, trolling or going afk. In other words: It made everything much worse. That's why Riot decided not do this. This idea is simply not as good as it looks at first glance, I'm afraid.
Dude even now they are inting trolling and going afk even with chat restrictions what are you talking about? Please don't talk such a nonsense.
Wom3221 (EUW)
: Chroma
Wom3221 (EUW)
: When will the next championship event come out?
championships start when worlds start so somewhere september i think
Darkan00xx (EUNE)
: Skin
u cant
MusicaroN (EUW)
: wow, this is absolutely pathetic, you should go on NA mods discord and report this, also make a sup ticket so they get unmodded Also I like how the first reason is "personal attack" lmaooo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYpkJPUSLFc Also they should learn what "personal" means since the mod hasn't been named, or made any reference to
well u forget the title was " Sorry MusicaroN " i put ur name cuz there was name of a mod so..
: i mean sure i work and pay for my own stuff so i mean ur comment isnt valid... my mom defo cant afford a £800 graphics card
Dude human eye can see only 60 fps, someone is struggling with 30 fps while you complain that you dont have like 300+ fps or some s...
MusicaroN (EUW)
: can you print the reason ???? Seems to me like an abusive ban from the mods
http://prntscr.com/onr5ri I mean its known for long time that mods are abusive.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Huh, that's weird It should have the blue gem
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: It's an epic skin What are you talking about? In the skin collection it shows up as an Epic skin Kha Zix wiki says that the skin costs 1350 RP So i'd say that it's an epic skin
Because I got it from reroll just now but there wasnt that blue epic triangle which represents Epic skin. but before that I got some epic skin for karma from reroll but it had that blue triangle so thats why im confused.
Rioter Comments
: RTX 2080 Super! Only possible to have 220 fps stable ? or is league just stupiddly unstable?
this is why u beat kids while they are still young,so they can appericiate whatever they have
: MY DEAR FRIEND HERIA 1V9
I AM ALIVE, BEEN BANNED FOR 3 DAYS !
MY WlENER (EUW)
: Using LOL skin changer is bannable?
no, its not even detectable,it doesnt give u any advantages against other players so yeah Im using it for years my friend also who is 260 lvl by now and nothing
Exqtc (EUNE)
: Perma Ban
logs or didnt happen
: Nothing changes in Gold
maybe because there isnt much difference between silver 3 and gold 4 players omg its not like u hit challenger and expect players to play 100% better
Hansiman (EUW)
: Flex has its own MMR number, which is the queue you've been playing lately. The rankings you see there are from solo/duo-queue.
how much do u get paid
Dartiri (EUW)
: Locked honor level
chatlogs or didnt happen
Rioter Comments
CenarX (EUNE)
: Talon is broken
I've never experienced these bugs.
Rioter Comments

Heria 1v9

Level 34 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes