Marissa (EUW)
: That most likely is gonna be detected as scripting thus punishable. It's a script that will be running while playing League and messing with keyinput - meaning that it presumably is gonna be detected as scripting and you could be banned for it. Instead just go to settings -> hotkeys -> chat -> bind enter to some crazyweird keycombination And I doubt you're gonna use chat again, I mean, at least not by hitting enter - which is the same effect the script would have. _________________________ It is important to note no one can answer that question with 100% certainty, as I don't think Riot has any lists of banned types of scripts etc - using any form of script is a risk for your account.
> [{quoted}](name=Marissa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uW1fZExi,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-04-23T07:53:33.644+0000) > > That most likely is gonna be detected as scripting thus punishable. It's a script that will be running while playing League and messing with keyinput - meaning that it presumably is gonna be detected as scripting and you could be banned for it. > > Instead just go to settings -> hotkeys -> chat -> bind enter to some crazyweird keycombination > And I doubt you're gonna use chat again, I mean, at least not by hitting enter - which is the same effect the script would have. > > _________________________ > > It is important to note no one can answer that question with 100% certainty, as I don't think Riot has any lists of banned types of scripts etc - using any form of script is a risk for your account. To be honest i can't find anywhere the option to bind the enter key with something else...
Rioter Comments
: I can't get demacia icon
I tried them all and I put the correct region but still the same error... I can't get what is happening...
Rioter Comments
: "GG easy" and equivalents should be bannable
I agree that saying "gg easy" it's bad and they guys who say it should be reported but I have to admit it : Sometimes the opponents win me very easy.... the score is like 3-24,15k gold difference and we are in min 17, 2-0 dragons. I can't say that they tried too much....
Ebola san (EUNE)
: First of all, you must redifine what spam is. Also, sincethe game involves other people, it is more than just a game. If you feel more pleasant in silence then you must be socialy awkward or just not sociable. doesn't matter. Also, i use the smart pings but none pays attention to them. Just because you like silence doesn't mean that everyone enjoys silence. and 2 hours maximum per day? Seriously? what are you, some 15 yol kid who has to go to school? or maybe just a casual gamer who plays because he has nothing else to kill his time with??? do you also leave games? the fact that you don't take this game seriously doesn't mean that other people don't either... Maybe online games are not for you
I> [{quoted}](name=MurderousOnion,realm=EUNE,application I-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=PW561hjE,comment-id=00070000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-28T17:31:32.948+0000) > > First of all, you must redifine what spam is. Also, sincethe game involves other people, it is more than just a game. If you feel more pleasant in silence then you must be socialy awkward or just not sociable. doesn't matter. Also, i use the smart pings but none pays attention to them. Just because you like silence doesn't mean that everyone enjoys silence. and 2 hours maximum per day? Seriously? what are you, some 15 yol kid who has to go to school? or maybe just a casual gamer who plays because he has nothing else to kill his time with??? do you also leave games? the fact that you don't take this game seriously doesn't mean that other people don't either... Maybe online games are not for you I really don't know how seriously to take this game because it is a game and not my life. If you have the time play so many hours and don't give this time to more important things, it's completely your problem but don't blame because I want to live away from the monitor of my PC. You have no right to call someone socially awkward when you don't even know him. Also except for school people also have to work or go to college or do more important things than wasting their lives in a game. And what is the problem if I want to kill one or two hours Mr. Gamer? This is my right as well. You cannot judge me because I don't like to talk to complete random guys and strangers or because I don't want or have the time to play more. Your way of thinking is kind of immature and selfish and you become offensive. I expressed my opinion, you have the right to disagree but also to respect it as well. Boards exist to express your opinion and discuss with other people and not judge them and offend them. You post your thought or your ideas, you discuss, you agree or disagree, always politely and with respect to the others and that's all. Because some thinks or lives differently than you doesn't mean that he is wrong. Don't answer please to this because there is nothing more to talk about and i won't answer to you anymore.
Ebola san (EUNE)
: the cure of flaming? There is no such thing... Flaming is about mindset... If i am a flamer, a chat won't keep me fom flaming... I can flame through gameplay by being toxic... there is a word for it... wait a sec... GRIEFING.... and there is a report gategory about it... Chat is not just a tool to give directions to your team or warn them... it is a way to socialise with your teammates and opponents and have more fun. i use the chat in all of my games and almost all the time. To either warn my teammates, make a joke, talk about minor stuff, direct my team when i see that they play a bit off... and generaly, i use the chat to be sociable!!! It's more fun when you create a pleasant atmosphere with your team in-game, easier to have fun and more relaxed... If someone on your team is toxic, just mute them without telling them and report them afterwards. If the in-game chat is so useless to you, go back to playing consolegames with NPCs.... Humans tend to talk to each other. at least not social awkward people...
> [{quoted}](name=MurderousOnion,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=PW561hjE,comment-id=000700000001000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-28T08:46:33.558+0000) > > the cure of flaming? There is no such thing... Flaming is about mindset... If i am a flamer, a chat won't keep me fom flaming... I can flame through gameplay by being toxic... there is a word for it... wait a sec... GRIEFING.... and there is a report gategory about it... Chat is not just a tool to give directions to your team or warn them... it is a way to socialise with your teammates and opponents and have more fun. i use the chat in all of my games and almost all the time. To either warn my teammates, make a joke, talk about minor stuff, direct my team when i see that they play a bit off... and generaly, i use the chat to be sociable!!! It's more fun when you create a pleasant atmosphere with your team in-game, easier to have fun and more relaxed... If someone on your team is toxic, just mute them without telling them and report them afterwards. If the in-game chat is so useless to you, go back to playing consolegames with NPCs.... Humans tend to talk to each other. at least not social awkward people... Talking about minor staff or making jokes are things that really don't have anything to do with the game. This is what I call spamming. Secondly, to mute him he has first to say something toxic which means that he has already made you feel bad or destroyed your mood. If you want to warn your team mates use pings, the warning or the enemy missing one. If you want to chat you can use the boards or chat rooms or facebook. Silence makes more pleasant atmosphere some times than talking about nonsense. Humans tend to talk to each other but LOL is not real community, stay in the fact that is not your life but it's just a game where you should play 2 hours maximum per day. I don't expect to agree with me but let's be true to each other : if chat didn't exist, we would never have flaming, blaming, spamming and verbal abusing in our games. And about communication problems like, ulti in 30 seconds or drake is up soon, they could be solved with ready-smart expressions system like the smart ping system.
Ebola san (EUNE)
: So, you want everyone to be chat restricted for no reason...
> [{quoted}](name=MurderousOnion,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=PW561hjE,comment-id=0007000000010000,timestamp=2015-06-27T10:59:08.125+0000) > > So, you want everyone to be chat restricted for no reason... It's not for no reason, if you read what I wrote. Chat is almost useless, and even Riot believes that. This is what Riot says in her support site to the chat restricted people : "If I can't chat in-game, won't I be banned for failure to communicate? Players are never banned for not communicating through chat in-game. In fact, a large portion of our games are completed with very few words being said at all. If you feel you need to communicate to your team, then you should use our improved Smart Ping feature. Smart Ping will allow you to communicate all vital information you might need in a manner that is much quicker than typing. Smart Ping allows the following commands to be given: On My Way, Enemy Missing (MIA), Be Careful, and Assist Me." Riot says that when win you don't to say many things but almost nothing at all and that smart ping do almost everything. So the chat is 90% useless. And man, yes I prefer to be chat banned forever to never listen to a toxic flamer or a spammer or anyone else who abuses the chat for no reason. I am talking about the cure of flaming.
Kouèn (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chaos Terror,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=PW561hjE,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-06-26T17:31:41.859+0000) > > When this game was created there was no chat and it should stay like this, NO CHAT AT ALL. No offenders no flamers...... Even Riot when chat bans people, It says that the chat contributes too little to your communication with your team and to your win..... but It contributes to your loss when you have toxic guys and flamers.....So If they ever decide to delete the chat from the game, the end of flaming, useless dialogues, arguments, negative thoughts and fights will come and I will be happy after this. PLEASE DELETE THE CHAT. > > No chat means no reports for verbal abuse, spamming and offensive language, so less time for Riot to waste to player's behavior and more time to give to the game's improvement ( graphics, new champions and better solutions for leavers and trollers). Generally LESS PROBLEMS, MORE TIME TO DO BETTER THINGS. I also think flamers, arguments ingame etc are bad, but can't you think of a better idea? No chat also means you can't tell your teammates enough informations to win a game. For example, you can't tell the jungler that the mid laner doesn't have Flash etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Kouèn,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=PW561hjE,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2015-06-26T19:18:42.084+0000) > > I also think flamers, arguments ingame etc are bad, but can't you think of a better idea? No chat also means you can't tell your teammates enough informations to win a game. For example, you can't tell the jungler that the mid laner doesn't have Flash etc. OK let's not disable the chat, let's give people 1 message per 3 minutes, I don't think you need more. With so limited messages you will have to think more how to use them and not wasting them in flaming or to things like " MAN you nick name reminds my girlfriend"....
chaoswill (EUNE)
: Ban...
When this game was created there was no chat and it should stay like this, NO CHAT AT ALL. No offenders no flamers...... Even Riot when chat bans people, It says that the chat contributes too little to your communication with your team and to your win..... but It contributes to your loss when you have toxic guys and flamers.....So If they ever decide to delete the chat from the game, the end of flaming, useless dialogues, arguments, negative thoughts and fights will come and I will be happy after this. PLEASE DELETE THE CHAT. No chat means no reports for verbal abuse, spamming and offensive language, so less time for Riot to waste to player's behavior and more time to give to the game's improvement ( graphics, new champions and better solutions for leavers and trollers). Generally LESS PROBLEMS, MORE TIME TO DO BETTER THINGS.
: reports
I just go a report for negative attitude in a game that I stole 1 drake, I got other 2 then, I didn't said a single word and my team was a premade. So I suppose that the opponents abused the system and reported because I just was annoying with my too many ganks and my dragon steal... I don't fear got chat ban, it's my first report after too many months but I really got mad of the system abuse. RIOT please autoreport system abusers...
Dextix LT (EUNE)
: Riven, and how she is not balanced.
I can't understand why do you cry so much especially when you are in so high elo... Stop being a kid. If you know everything and you have covered everything in your "speech" and you have every answer, send a message to RIOT tell them to hire you and do the balance for them. You are starting threads in the wrong place where "retarded and idiot Riven supporters exist" and where the only one "Illuminated" guy came to tell us the truth. RIVEN IS NOT OP, DEAL WITH IT. 60th PLACE IN WIN RATIO AND NEVER PICKED IN LCS AND WORLDS MAKES HER A NORMAL CHAMPION, LIKE IT OR NOT.
Dextix LT (EUNE)
: And i cant understand whether all riven defenders are actually mentally retarded or just trolling.... Check the thread, i talked about win rate, wont even bother repeating what i wrote to a guy which doesnt even read the thread he posts on.
> [{quoted}](name=Dextix LT,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIL2nEtI,comment-id=001c0000,timestamp=2015-02-21T19:26:55.596+0000) > > And i cant understand whether all riven defenders are actually mentally retarded or just trolling.... > > Check the thread, i talked about win rate, wont even bother repeating what i wrote to a guy which doesnt even read the thread he posts on. Man I don't play Riven because I don't like this champion. I'm just trying to explain you that she is a strong champion but she can be defeated. The fact you can't win her doesn't mean that she is op, but means that you don't try enough and let her dominate you with the excuse that she is OP or that you don't try to understand this champion so you can find her weakness. Also if you think that she is so strong/OP learn to play her, main her and carry yourself to challenger...
Dextix LT (EUNE)
: Riven, and how she is not balanced.
I really can't understand all that hate for Riven. Her win ratio is 51 % in ranked but she is in position 60. So I suppose that I will see another 59 threads for the rest "OP-Unbalanced" champs. http://loldb.gameguyz.com/statistics/winRate/0/0/2/2/0/30
Dextix LT (EUNE)
: So? Pros dont play it = balanced? 1% of the community cannot decide what is better for the rest 99%. Someone is too full of pros d1cks it seems.
> [{quoted}](name=Dextix LT,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIL2nEtI,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2015-02-21T11:32:34.492+0000) > > So? Pros dont play it = balanced? 1% of the community cannot decide what is better for the rest 99%. Someone is too full of pros d1cks it seems. Man they know much more than me and you. If in their opinion a riven pick it's not that strong and believe me Riven's weakness is the well know strategy "hit and run" . About this now many top laners have ranged skills (Gnar, Vladimir, Lissandra, Kassadin, Gnar) and even other melee champs like Malphite,Darius,Garen etc can beat her( it's a skill match, you are better you win). She is not invincible. I admit that she is strong but with some good plays and proper picks you can win her. My Advice: 1st learn not to die in lane, keep in farm with her and she is not gonna be so fearsome in teamfights especially if you have some cc( something that every team must have)
TwinDenis (EUNE)
: New Veigar Reworked [Gather Thoughts]
Man this patch 5.4 is a complete failure. Veigar's e is destroyed and so W, Janna got buffed omg ( like she really needed it), Kassadin is got massacred( ok I understand that he needs a bit more balance but not -250 range from his ulti)...... I will start manin another role....probably ADC....
: should i start maining Twisted fate?
He is a Strong pick. He can't win his lane easily but if you manage not to lose after lvl 6 you can use his utility to win all the other lanes. Also I think that one of the new items that are going to be released in patch 5.4 helps him alot
: When's the Kassadin VU coming?
How cares how Kassadin is gonna be after the VU if nobody is gonna play him after the last nerfs?
Barty (EUNE)
: That Kassadin's PBE nerf
Bye-bye Riftwalk hello Riftstep.
Dextix LT (EUNE)
: Riven, and how she is not balanced.
Have you ever noticed that pros almost never play Riven in LCS and World's ?
: Nerfing Kassading again!?
KARFUSS, the only thing that I see is that you only defend your opinion and you don't even listen what the others try to tell you.... Kassadin is picked and banned in LCS very often, he has the 3rd highest win ratio and one of the best kdas so far ( I don't talk about Draven who was played only 2 times). This makes him fairly strong and viable which is quite the opposite of what are you saying. We are not talking of a mediocre champ which Is going to be nerfed to something more mediocre but we are talking for a strong champ who is going to become trash after that nerf.
: Nerfing Kassading again!?
I also found this interesting like which seems to show a different truth ..... http://lol.gamepedia.com/2015_EU_LCS_Spring/Scoreboards/Round_Robin/Overview
Karfuss (EUW)
: This is becoming rather tedious. I've said numerous times, Kassadin was underpowered to begin with (ergo, not very viable). Nerfing a not very viable champion changes their viability to what? Not very viable. > **Kassadin was already gutted. Gutting him more doesn't change that.** I've said it before and I'll say it again, **it isn't logically feasible to upset the balance of a balanced champion for the sake of an unbalanced champion.** Working **to balance one champion is a far better** alternative **than working to balance two**, particularly when that champion needed balancing anyway. The issue with Kassadin was that he could teleport instantly, long distance on no cooldown. The other champions that synergy well with Orianna actually have an ultimate cooldown, so surprise surprise, that synergy isn't always available. Orianna is relatively balanced. Nerfing the range on her E reduces the viability of a relatively balanced champion. Is it better to nerf an already weak champion that need balancing anyway or upset the balance on a reasonably balanced champion? It makes perfect sense and I cannot make it any clearer than this response here. Ruining the balance (balance is what you strive for) for the sake of an unbalanced champion that needs balancing isn't logical nor reasonable, Riot saw this and thus Kassadin got nerfed. That's their logic behind these nerfs and it makes sense.
Kassadin's win ratio till January 16th: 48,56% Place : 95th out of 123 champions A little more nerfs to reach urgot's 43% please at place 121.
Karfuss (EUW)
: Orianna is a mid laner. Fizz, Talon and Zed from your examples don't really factor in, you're unlikely to see any of those together with Orianna on the same team except in normal games. Diana is also a rarity to see at the moment and Kassadin/Orianna is being dealt with. You cannot really use any of those examples to justify her being 'too powerful for too long.' There aren't really any assassins she does work well with, at least not at the moment. It's all bruisers. She already has synergy with the bruisers. Nerfing Orianna directly is nerfing her viability when alone (making her an undesirable pick for Solo Queue) but not her viability for Duo Queue or the professional scene. It wouldn't change the professional scene meta, as synergies will still work because it's organised play.
> [{quoted}](name=Karfuss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tyjphmQM,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2015-02-19T07:49:57.524+0000) > > Orianna is a mid laner. Fizz, Talon and Zed from your examples don't really factor in, you're unlikely to see any of those together with Orianna on the same team except in normal games. Diana is also a rarity to see at the moment and Kassadin/Orianna is being dealt with. You cannot really use any of those examples to justify her being 'too powerful for too long.' > > There aren't really any assassins she does work well with, at least not at the moment. It's all bruisers. She already has synergy with the bruisers. Nerfing Orianna directly is nerfing her viability when alone (making her an undesirable pick for Solo Queue) but not her viability for Duo Queue or the professional scene. It would change the professional scene meta, as synergies will still work because it's organised play. You make no one sense. You say that if Orianna gets nerfed she will lose her viability but I think that same is for Kassadin because his ulti is his gap closer -less range more difficult to escape-. Also, I think that Orianna is more the problem in this case than Kassadin. Because Kassadin's ulti happens to work well with Orianna's ulti but Orianna's ulti happens to wok well with many champs like Kassadin, Malphite and however can get in enemy team and he is good enough as an initiator. It's more fair to reduce the range of Orianna's e than Kassadin's R if you are talking about balanced game. Reducing the range of Orianna's e doesn't make her less viable because she will always be capable to use it to herself(obviously).
: Nerfing Kassading again!?
It's not just a 250 range nerf. If you think that Kassadin has a sort delay to complete the riftwalk, which is about 50-80 units( depends on current speed) it becomes 370-400.
: Nerfing Kassading again!?
If Kassadin got nerfed like this, it's because Riot did a big mistake. When they reworked his kit they made him more tanky and less assassin-damage dealer. So he remained strong more like a sustainable damage dealer than a total killer. Every nerf to his damage had as result to become better top lane than mid laner( think a little where mid laners go after got hard nerfed - top or support- Vladimir, Lissandra top lane morgana and lux found a sanitarium as supports). As A top laner Kassadin with ROA and Zhonyas at min 25 is an excellent initiator, ulti + e = aoe slow and safe initiate through the active of Zhonya's. Then he can ulti and leave unharmed or stay if he feels that there is no danger. Also with this combination he has more than 200 ap which is decent and he is fairly tanky for an APC thanks to Zhonya's, ROA, his q and his passive. SO yes considering Riot's rework at the beginning of season 4 and the rest nerfs Kassadin became excellent top laner, maybe one of the best 5 ( consider that he has 84% ban rate at LCS) and it was necessary something to make him less trustworthy initiator + top laner. Also think that in patch 5.4 a new item which gives AP+CDR+Mana is coming, an item which perfectly suits Kassadin and is going to make him even stronger. In my opinion the nerf at his ulti will destroy him in every aspect of his game, so it's better get a kit rework which makes him less tanky and more damage dealer but in a more balanced way ( not like the season 3 kassadin- he was monstrous) so he become again a 100% mid laner and 0% top laner (then the so called combo, which RIot fears so much, orianna mid and kassadin top combo will disappear). If Riot keeps that bruiser like Kassadin model, it will keep nerfing him until he becomes useless... That's my opinion. Thanks for reading guys

Hush Of Night

Level 259 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion