Rioter Comments
TB Sadik (EUW)
: Amazing Thresh Hook due to a bug
So where's the amazing hook, also where's the bug?
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: But this way you punish a majority of the ADC champion pool. Due to things like Fleet Footwork, only a couple of ADC champions are viable. I'm not saying this is the only reason, but it is a part of the problem. {{champion:202}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:498}} These are the currently viable ADC champions. {{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:67}} And these are all the champions that are being left behind.
Vayne is currently one of the highest pick to win-rate ratio champ, and prolly the most influential marksman.
Remischal (EUW)
: I don't know what to do anymore... This community is so toxic.
> This is getting pretty ridiculous. I get banned for other people being toxic. Not how it works. > I'm not one to sit back and take all the shit I get. I say things back, explain the situation, tell them what they do wrong. That is good, altho, you must keep it calm and civilised, while arguing with people in the chat. > Example: playing amumu jungle, bot not helping me in the beginning for red, enemy jungler gets ahead because of it, they blame me for getting ganked. Flame me, really hard. I say back, it is your fault really. He and his premade report me because of their own mistakes (they goofed around the game and finally int lost the game). And then I get banned? Where is the justice in this system? No, there is none. Telling your bot-lane that something is their fault, is far from bannable. I'm pretty sure you've sneaked in something a bit spicier here and there. Also, report quantity isn't a thing any more, it's irrelevant that you got reported by premades, or 1 player - if the report is false, nothing happens to you. Mind linking full chat-logs ?
Lari (EUNE)
: The troll paradox
Yea....well I "tryharded" my way up to D4/D3 with a 60% + win/rate. So much for your theory...
icediabl0 (EUNE)
: Unban pls
yikes.....
Gavra10 (EUW)
: Where is that late game you talk about, ofc with udyr he can easily kill u, but let's watch how is the adc role getting oneshot by the jax with q and w, i do not want adc to be a broken role, but you cant tell me that streamers and pro players play mages and bruisers bot because its bad.
You sadly can't comprehend the statistics. I can't give you further help, feels like I'm arguing with a brick wall. It's mind-blowing how. you compare 3 people who soft-troll for viewers to the tens of thousands of high ELO players, that are included in the numbers I posted in the link above. I'm out, have a nice day. And by the way : http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=123453 - gosu http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=doublelift -doublelift http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=gengruler -ruler Just a couple streamers / pro marksman players. > but you cant tell me that streamers and pro players play mages and bruisers bot because its bad
Rjssen (EUW)
: New Rengar skin
Didn't he get the mecha one fairly recently ?
: Looking for criticism of my gameplay
> Since the start of the preseason I believe I have improved. People don't take preseason seriously, that's why some match-ups feel easier, than before.
MMD (EUW)
: idk
Ace according to OP.GG is the best performing player's "score" - from the losing team. Just like the MVP in the winning team.
Gavra10 (EUW)
: Wich means the adc is good and the bruisers and tanks and supports and assassin's are weak? I see that you don't understand what means when u are getting oneshot by everyone. I down-vote what I disagree with. And I think that game was better back in season 3 and season 4 then season 9 where you get oneshot by everyone and everything and you don't even have a chance to have fun.
No, it means that your statement : > Most of the League players are in low elo so they play kai'sa, cait,jhin, vayne. Because of that the "play-percent" is high. High elo players play more often Karthus, Cassio, Heime and Morde. is delusional, and you should double-check your facts, before posting something in a public place. **** If a champion is seeing 10%+ pick-rate, paired with 50%+ win-rate, means that it's VERY VIABLE. - meaning that your opening statement, and premise > (I mean in that way that cassio, heime and karthus are better then any ad-carry) Is a false claim, and can't be backed up with actual facts. That's what it means. Very very simple. > what means when u are getting oneshot by everyone. Yea, I understand. Vayne is usually 3 tapping me, while I have my 9K gold "core" bruiser items, on Udyr - which is quite a tanky champ. Perhaps you need to work on your positioning, and coordinate better with your support, and you won't get 1shot any more. Dunno how it is in your low-plat games, but where I play, ADC deals consistently the most damage each match, and is pretty much the safest role. It has the highest range, it has the best in-combat sustain (as class) in the game, It's pretty much the only class that consistently uses a self-defensive summoner spell - and it has the best DPS in the late-game as well. Well what more do we want ? Can we, non-marksman players actually play the game, or do we need another "better botlane wins LOL" meta, where it's irrelevant what you do, if your marksman is braindead, you just lose ? Bcz I'm sure as hell uninstalling this game, rather than playing ardent karma mid, and locket maokai JG.
Gavra10 (EUW)
: Most of the League players are in low elo so they play kai'sa, cait,jhin, vayne. Because of that the "play-percent" is high. High elo players play more often Karthus, Cassio, Heime and Morde.
The link I gave you is in Plat + (meaning diamond and above). Please learn to actually understand information before down-voting posts on the boards.
xK0R3 (EUW)
: Is there a MAX to Blue Essence?
I had close to 300K on the main. Don't think there's an achievable limit.
Gavra10 (EUW)
: Damage suggestion
https://champion.gg/statistics/#?roleSort=ADC&sortBy=general.winPercent&order=descend Hope that you understand how the "play-percent" works. Vayne is played 60 times more often than ziggs, with a better win-rate.
PL4Y3RØ (EUW)
: if it hapened to you and got all the skins in the game, would you be saying the same thing ?? if yes, then you are a verry rightius person and i admire you, if no, the you are the bigest, worst most nasty mf hypocrit there is, and i hope Sylas come for you...
I saw the 1BE sale, guess what. I instantly realised it's a bug, and since I actually care about my acc, since I spent more than 2K on it, I didn't even thought of abusing it - since I knew something wasn't right with it. I relogged and it was gone.
: When you do have time to play, but not for one League match, I recommend this game called....
Does it come with anti-seizure medication, or do I have to provide my own ?
: U.R.F CUSTOM GAMES
So I'm "mega gay" for not liking "fun" ? Great one bro !
Lari (EUNE)
: How many capsules were bought for 1 BE?
> I mean someone could have got all skins in game for free. Not really, no. People got tops around 200-250, each giving 3 shards. Best option would have been rerolls, since you need like 5 shards of the same type to upgrade one. And there are around 800 skins in-game, so about a quarter of the available skins were obtainable through the bug abuse, far from all the skins. Major f#$k-up nonetheless.
: I will start off by saying this: you are the ideal consumer and the reason why companies are making more and more predatory practices of monetization. The fact why you feel upset about the event isn't because you think riot "had no backbone", but because you saw people who probably spent barely a dime on the game get lucky and get more DIGITAL merch than you'd ever spend money for. And personally, I think it's completely reasonable to feel that way. This is the initial reaction of anger over loss, envy, that someone got something more than you, more "in-game accomplishment" for nothing other than being plain lucky. We both know riot wouldn't hesitate for a moment to revert these changes if they were easy to do, but fact is that it took a lot of time and manpower to do it (probably), hence why the staggered schedule. In this time you only got more and more anxious about this "unfair" situation. It's the ideal example of "Either you get a million and the neighbour you couldn't care less about 5 times more, or neither get anything". I personally would feel glad that these players got this stuff that cost riot absolutely nothing (because the likelyhood of them buying this many bundles would probably be minute) and that riot would learn from the mistake. The only thing I see differently about riot now is that I know that they won't let blunders like these go and just let the lucky few keep the stuff, but that someone made a mistake and was probably fired for it too. Anyways, that's really all I have on my mind, but please, do tell me what more you were expecting from riot, and how exactly this lead you to not liking lol as much as you did. Was it because of the realization that your money wasn't well spent, or because of thinking that your "pride and accomplishment" was devalued from the experience?
> I will start off by saying this: you are the ideal consumer and the reason why companies are making more and more predatory practices of monetization. Well, might be. But since I'm working for my money, isn't it irrelevant how am I getting my dopamine fix for the said day ? Some buy sweets, others alcohol, others drugs, others pay for sex, others buy virtual pixels, some even buy designer clothes to give them a false sense of accomplishment. We all have a limited time on this planet, and we're virtually useless/meaningless when it comes to the big picture. > The fact why you feel upset about the event isn't because you think riot "had no backbone", but because you saw people who probably spent barely a dime on the game get lucky and get more DIGITAL merch than you'd ever spend money for. And personally, I think it's completely reasonable to feel that way. This is the initial reaction of anger over loss, envy, that someone got something more than you, more "in-game accomplishment" for nothing other than being plain lucky. Hm no. You can't know the reason behind my thought process. How could you ? That's just a stupid thing to say. I have stated my reasoning above - won't repeat myself. About them getting more that I'd ever spend money on - not really. The "record winner" is still 40% less, than what I have piled up till this day. > We both know riot wouldn't hesitate for a moment to revert these changes if they were easy to do, but fact is that it took a lot of time and manpower to do it (probably), hence why the staggered schedule. In this time you only got more and more anxious about this "unfair" situation. Don't know if you were around, when LOL started. It was your classic "from gamers - to gamer" thing. User experience was everything back then. Now we're like ants to them, who produce revenue. This is their first f#$k-up, that influenced me on a personal level, so this is the one that "ruined" it for me. > It's the ideal example of "Either you get a million and the neighbour you couldn't care less about 5 times more, or neither get anything". No this is nothing like what you just described. It's more like a "You want nothing you haven't worked for and your neighbour who abused a bug in the system has to return the free shit he got". > Anyways, that's really all I have on my mind, but please, do tell me what more you were expecting from riot, and how exactly this lead you to not liking lol as much as you did. Was it because of the realization that your money wasn't well spent, or because of thinking that your "pride and accomplishment" was devalued from the experience? My money was very well spent. $2217 in total - that was spent on a company that I loved, and supported. It gave me joy throughout this 8 year period, and made me a happier person. My pride and accomplishment wasn't devaluated either - I am still probably in the top 5 to 10% when it comes to collecting things in LOL. Your post is the perfect example of someone who "just doesn't get it" - tries to give his own reasoning, trying to explain what "really happened". - while the truth is, my friend - that you just DON'T GET IT. Simple as that.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: > Made me lose faith in the company I supported. > I am an in-game collector. Having piles of skins gives me a feeling of in-game accomplishment. The whole incident made me realise that all my virtual content - it basically means nothing. > Left me with an overall bitter taste in my mouth. I was hoping more from Riot. These reasons are really non-direct and rather sad. Riot hurt your feelings. > It impacted Riot in the following ways : > > I have stopped spending money on their game, and IRL merch. > I am playing less and less since the incident. Something changed in me ... I can't look the same at the game any more. Sadly I don't like LOL as much, as I did before. Again this is the loss Riot accepted, including the skins those players bought.
How are the reasons "non-direct" ? This is simple cause and effect. Riot caused a f#$k-up - which had a negative effect on my overall experience when it comes to the game or the company. Who are you to say, that this didn't cause HARM to me, on a personal level ? Only I am qualified to measure this - because we're talking about me here. > Because this mistake didn't cause any harm, at least not to the players. So your whole assumption - that the incident didn't cause harm to anyone - is false. I am the living proof.
: Tales of Silver Ranked
Well, if Jax was missing 1 more item, and he finished his damage core - while trynda and Ashe were the most fed champs on the enemy team - randuins would have been the perfect item choice. You need to include way more information on this, in order for your "joke" to be even remotely funny.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Because this mistake didn't cause any harm, at least not to the players.
Sure it did. I am a player, I am a paying customer here, since 2010. I have given more than $2200 to Riot games, supporting the company, buying their IRL merch, and ingame content as well. The incident caused harm to me, personally in the following ways : * Made me lose faith in the company I supported. * I am an in-game collector. Having piles of skins gives me a feeling of in-game accomplishment. The whole incident made me realise that all my virtual content - it basically means nothing. * Left me with an overall bitter taste in my mouth. I was hoping more from Riot. It impacted Riot in the following ways : * I have stopped spending money on their game, and IRL merch. * I am playing less and less since the incident. Something changed in me ... I can't look the same at the game any more. Sadly I don't like LOL as much, as I did before. YES - I do know that I am only one player. YES - I do understand that me not spending any more money has 0 impact in the "big picture". And YES - I do realise that me quitting has zero effect on the overall player-base. I have just given you my 2cents, on how this whole incident comes to "IMPACT PLAYERS" - on a personal level.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: > PS: If you are okey with bug abuse, at least remain silent for the people who does not think it is right. I don't believe that the reason people care so much about this is that they want "justice" and not just jealous that someone else got really lucky while they didn't.
How is, wanting the company that you supported throughout the years to have a backbone - and fix their f#$king mistakes have anything to do with jealousy ? This was just the first step, and they are obviously getting away with it. Imagine someone being able to abuse an in-game bug, and make you lose LP thanks to it. And Riot would go something like - "yea, we allowed bug abusers to get away with it before, and anyway it's not like 3-4 matches impact you anyway right ? - You can win more games tomorrow. Enjoy your losses buddy. " .
EpikOne (EUNE)
: That is as much farm as possible looking at the fact that i was left as the last man standing a couple of times having to deal with the whole enemy team, also everyone was splitting and i had to take care of most of them on my own and we all know running up and down the whole match is not very efficient farm vise
I get it yea. Thing is, that the grading system compares flat numbers - in said ELO - on said champion - in said role, for that specific game duration - in that specific game mode. The system doesn't take into consideration match specific stuff, like did you have an AFK / were you forced to do something else than you were supposed - it just looks at the flat numbers, and gives you a rating compared to the other 100% of players on your champion. If you get into the top 5% let's say, you get the S- / make that top 2.5% and it's an S / top 1% and you just got an S+ (I pulled the % numbers out of my ass btw). you get the idea.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: "On the morning of January 11, 2019, while adding items to the store for patch 9.1, there was an incident that caused the Blood Moon Capsules to be sold for 1 BE, while the actual value of this item is 140 RP. The price was up for about 20 minutes, during which, some players bought the Blood Moon Capsules with BE. To ensure fairness, the technician team reverted all the purchased capsules, along with permanent skins, skin shards, gemstones, and related BE. In the future, some measures will be implemented to prevent similar incidents from happening. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/aftmb1/1_be_capsules_were_reverted_on_garena/ --- I'm only quoting that reddit post
Yea...this was on the Garena server. Would be nice if they'd do the same on every server tho.
: serious riot?that‘s how u making the soloq better?
We're in preseason, in case you missed it. Ranks mean nothing for now, you might wanna check back in less than 2 weeks, when the season starts.
EpikOne (EUNE)
: Do i really not deserve a normal S
350+CS,10wards placed, 5wards destroyed, 3 pinks and you'll get an S+ with that KDA - also depending on your objective and structure damage.
Kuschizu (EUW)
: Jungle xp nerfes? second support in the new season? or just spamming lvl 2 ganks?
Lol I'll just AFK farm the jungle with a 0teamfight potential champ till we either win or lose. What's the point in ganking while being underlevel compared to the ADC xD
: I started playing league at season 8 I made my first 10 games learning kat on a rankeds ( thinking it wont be that difficult ) I was wrong. I've played most of my rankeds at begining of the season 8 and later on I stop playing rankeds and only played normal games. In the preseason I did a few rankeds but not much... Wait a minute, why im even explaining this to you. My previus rank has nothing to do with our conversation. Its stupid actually when you don't know how to reply so you take screenshot of my s8 rank hahah Having a higher rank does not make you have more reason than others, well at least in the topic of skins.
Of course my rank is irrelevant. However calling a champ your "main", until you don't have a good couple hundred of competitive matches, through at least 2 seasons - with an above average performance (it's your main after all) - is a bit funny, if you're catching my drift. I do get that you feel that you're a main, but you're not, trust me on this one. If you wish to see how a "main" looks, feel free to check me out on op.gg or anywhere. You'll understand my point. And looking back at your previous point, the one stating that I don't play kata. You have a total of 90 matches with her on your account. I have 68 only on the main, while using her as a mid comfort pick on multiple smurf accounts. I'm pretty sure I have more lifetime matches on her.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: 2019 and the end of Thresh's Q is still searching for targets... how is that still a thing?
Imagine hitboxes as a little circle around you, instead of a point in the centre of your champion model. It's called lollipopping, and it's pretty much an intended thing. While sometimes it might look bad, it's working as supposed.
wolf jade (EUNE)
: How
https://imgur.com/5mnqJVC Indeed it seems like a bug.
Zhurkuleens (EUNE)
: Can ppl be banned for not playing usual game style?
As far as you play to win, you can pretty much do whatever you want - WHILE RESPECTING THE SUMMONER's CODE ! If you have 10% win-rate out of 72 games on an offmeta pick, you're obviously failing to pull it off, hence it's griefing to continue doing it. If something works for you, you should do it. > And guess what,i got banned because i said 2 rude words.So they didn't play the game the "right way" can i ask to ban them too? You got banned due to being toxic, that has nothing to do with playing offmeta. **** I often pick crit LB ADC on my low ELO smurf, and stomp games with her. Everyone is moaning at the start, but I get 3-4 honours in the end. Should I be reported/punished for it? No ... not really.
: Yeah, you're free to try. Just remember to tell us when you f#$kup yourself with this task so that we can take a good hearty laugh.
https://imgur.com/QWHloHx I have one or multiple skins for pretty much every champion, I don't really need to spend any more money on the game :)
Febos (EUW)
: https://wallpaperstock.net/wallpapers/thumbs1/39804wide.jpg
Keep em comin' ! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Hi lm Zoe (EUNE)
: League boards 2018 vs 2019
At least the quality of your threads didn't change. Good to see some things are consistent in life.
: Your analogy doesn't quite work. A politician that f*cks up for 4 years straight can change your future dramatically. Missing out on a few skins has no affect on you. Like Flealess said, a more appropriate analogy would be an icecream truck giving away free icecream and you miss out. You're comparing this bug, which has no negative affect on people other than missing out on a few freebies, to bugs that actually do negatively affect people, like skins disappearing ect. I just don't understand. I get that SOME compensation SHOULD have been in place, but not 100 free capsules. Maybe giving 1-3 capsules to everyone as a result of this. But there are still going to be people who complain about it not being enough. In this situation, Riot cannot win. It's a lose lose situation no matter what.
This wasn't a giveaway that we missed out on. It was an error in the system that some abused. If you want an analogy - it'd be like a buggy ATM giving out free cash from your own debit card. Guess what would happen - you'd have to pay the bank back every single cent. I want no compensation, I want no freebies, I can pay for whatever I want. I want Riot to fix the issue that they caused, not just sweep the shit under the rug and call it a day.
: Most of the champions have really hard models because of the way Riot changed files, I believe
yea might be.... Talented people should instead draw the skin on paper or digitally, rather than make some low effort crap ... no offence.
xGuty (EUW)
: Baron or towers
Follow this flowchart. Can you take Nexus ? Yes : end No : go for inhib **** Can you take inhib ? Yes : take it No : do baron **** Can you do baron ? Yes : do it No : take drake / push T2 towers **** Can you take first tower ? Yes : take it No : do drake / counterjg enemy ***** Can you take a drake ? Yes : take it No : go farm **** Can you take outer towers ? Yes : take em No : go farm **** Can you take jungle camps ? Yes : take em No : go farm. **** This is my own priority list, in order from most important to least important. Worked out pretty well for me.
: Other use for orange essence
God forbid this happens, with the OE piled up after last night's bug abusing.
: I guess you have a point. But they didn't permaban players who kept others hostage in a gamemode. And I think morally it's easier to cash in without thinking than _holding other players hostage indefinetly_. So taking someone's account away (for ever) who actually just naively took on this opportunity, is quite diabolic. I mean, what you're asking for is, some player surfing around in the client, maybe foggy brained, clicking some regular buttons, bam account gone. This is what a RESPECTABLE 10 year old company looks to you? Are you positive?
Obviously, perma-banning players wouldn't have been a smart move either. I am just overly protective - when it comes to my own account - and VERY suspicious. I've learnt that in life, nothing's free, everything comes at a certain price. If something looks too good to be true, it probably is. The solution is simple. I've read somewhere that it's a couple thousand players worldwide - who got to abuse this bug. I'm pretty sure that every single store purchase shows up on Riot's end, and that they can easily filter unusual amounts of purchases. Let's make it 30+ capsules. SO Riot would need to create a "screenshot" about the currently suspicious players (that they EXACTLY KNOW WHO THEY ARE) - and MANUALLY remove all STOLEN content - in the following months / even year. Block said accounts until the deed is done - in order to avoid removing non wrongfully purchased items - then unblock them, and everyone is satisfied. After identifying who has taken part in this, about 10 people could fix everything in less than a month IMO. Kids got their adrenaline rush while temporarily owning 300+ skins, Riot got to keep its integrity towards paying customers, and people who supported the company over the years, wouldn't feel totally f#$ked over. Everyone would be happy. And said kids would learn, that abusing bugs will only lead to a MILD INCONVENIENCE - not a permaban - or public execution - but you lose the account until the company un-clusterf#$ks the whole situation that you took part in.
: >If this was any RESPECTABLE company, the bug abusers would have either been permabanned, or hit with a chargeback ban, till they don't pay for every single item they "purchased". Whoa keep it civil man. I'd say 95% of the community would have used this opportunity to their favor if given, likely including _you_. Making draconic countermeasures doesn't really support your point.
> Would have used this opportunity to their favour if given, likely including you. And you would be wrong. I did catch the bug, the last couple minutes of it, but I didn't purchase anything. I instantly realised that it was a bug, and since I've spent $2000+ on this game from my hard earned money, I didn't wanna risk getting banned, over a couple of freebies. I relogged, thinking it's visual - and when I got back it was gone. Didn't even give it further attention - until I saw the posts coming in. I mean, the logical step following a bug abuse - that's related to the main income source of the game - would have been some action taken against said accounts. Hence, anyone who spent enough money here, and who gives a rat's ass about his account - would probably think as I did. On the other hand, players that haven't spent a single dime on the game, and have nothing to lose, I'm pretty sure they cashed out as hard as they could.
: COSMIC REAVER YASUO SKIN! - League Of Legends (Fan)
Why do most custom skins suck and reek of low effort ? I mean, this is literally the kassadin skin, with a blue tumour growing out of it's poor head, paired with an invisible flute... quite disappointing.
: So a few people got lucky... I don't see the big deal. Nobody was negatively impacted after all. Riot really has better things to do than bother with this kind of crap. Do u also go rioting in the streets every time someone other than you wins the lottery?
I fail to see what has luck to do, when it comes to abusing the flaws of a system, then getting away with it, because the system managers don't give a shit about integrity, and have no backbone. As for your highly intelligent question, how bout you keep em for yourself huh ?
: Riot games has no respect towards their players
I don't think that "lunatic esports" is affiliated with Riot games, in any way. If you get scammed, or cheated on in non Riot organised events, that's not Riot's fault. Remember only to partake in official events, in order to avoid further misunderstandings.
: ah no he got capsule for 1BE revert or i dont give rp { who cares about ur p lol }
I couldn't give less shits about not partaking on this. I actually work for my money, and can afford buying something, if I desire to. I am not bothered by the fact that mistakes happen, everyone can f#$k up. What pushed me to stopping my support towards riot, was the way they HANDLED the situation. I can't support a company, that is OK with people exploiting bugs, and fails to take action afterwards, "because it's too much work". If this was any RESPECTABLE company, the bug abusers would have either been permabanned, or hit with a chargeback ban, till they don't pay for every single item they "purchased". - if reverting the purchase is not possible (however I know it is). I do see, from your writing style, that you're too young to understand what REALLY happened, perhaps you should ask first, or try to read into what people are "crying" about - instead of creating cringe threads, that end up with a negative rating. Have a nice day !
: Yeah she is fine, but her skins are bullshit Need an improvement or atleast riot make better skins for her I like the mechanics so I will still play this champ, its my main after all. Since you dont play kata that often, you dont give a shit. But the fact is kata and most of the champs of league of legends are far behind 2019 standards So stop beeing an idiot and instead help so this game has changes.
https://imgur.com/zMUgyBf
: "Buffing vayne has nothing to do with her $130 prestige skin "
Not buying a single RP till they don't do damage control properly regarding the 1BE issue. So yea, they can make vayne 1shot people left and right at lvl1, I'll never buy her skin LOL
torrinhax (EUW)
: Lf Adc coach
What's your budget?
: Again, why should I care? They stated that it could take months to fix the issue, which will cause new features to be postponed ect. Whether that's true or not, I simply don't care. Point is, people are going to respond in different ways. I'm one who seeks enjoyment and fun. I don't look at labels, I just see the level of fun I have with this game. With 4000-5000 hours+ I am not leaving this game any time soon, and I'm still gonna buy stuff if I like the content. I simply just don't understand why this incident effects so many people tho. My opinion on the whole thing is that yes, it's kinda sh!tty that people get free content that others have had to pay for. But it was a mistake. They are already taking action to prevent said mistake happening in the future. People capitalized on something that Riot messed up with. It was Riot's fault, the players who took advantage of this haven't done anything wrong, other than being lucky.
You're absolutely right. Why should we care, if the company that we supported for 8+ years fu#$s up, and laughs it off. Why not support them further, show them that it's ok to f#$k up, to let bug abusers get away with virtually anything. You know what would be funny ? If there'd be a bug, negatively affecting a bunch of people - like skins disappearing from our collections, and Riot being like " LOL buy them again, haha. we ain't fixin' jackshit - it's to much work :^) ". This is like voting for the same politician that f#$ked you over for 4 years straight - because poor guy needs our support, doesn't matter what he did, it doesn't directly affect us anyway.
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: It is already hard to climb... You shouldn't have troll, enemy shouldn't have smurf, you shouldn't have afk player to win and how we are suppose to win against hing level players like this. THere is definetly skill difference... We are even losing LP if server can not connect us, and team decides to remake... I feel you man, but I think best thing you can do is do not giving shit XD Since there are lot of smurfs, you can think like they were smurfs accounts with silver title..
Climb where ? Places ? He is talking about nexus blitz, there's no climbing there, other than the battle sled.
Show more

I have Crabs

Level 189 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion