Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Lossing lp cuz of riot, in the other news the sky is blue....
There hasn;t been a single game today without afkers. Still, defeats count, instead of turning their servers off or something. Don't blame riot bro, the only thing you will "get in return" is that you will be pointed out and they will ban you for typing a "****", on first occasion.
turbofean (EUNE)
: About riot
Riot's idea of fair matchmaking Episode 2
: > [{quoted}](name=Ionian,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fqy9QPVV,comment-id=00030000000100000000,timestamp=2015-06-10T18:33:26.249+0000) > > By the "facts" you present which are not even close to reality and the fact that you seem to ignore basic principles made by Riot themselves (to "protect" their own product) is proof enough that you don't understand even your own self. You present things as you perceive them and i didn't see any real argument to the plain truth i stated in my original post and from the other users who endorsed my opinion, which obviously is the one way closer to truth. Please, feel free to provide better facts. You actually didn't provide any facts in your post. Feel free to start by explaining this "ofc the PREMADES :D The PREMADES are riot's favorite children. They can blame, they can flame, they can feed every lane but they are PREMADES after all and they can spam "report" in every game, blowing your mindset without penalties, but ofc you have to keep your mouth shut." How is this reality? Where is your proof of this? You mentioned academic degree in your reply. Show me the Academic side of you and do make at least a decent argument out of this? > Demi- ignorance is far worse than total ignorance. Don't think so highly of yourself because you learned to speak a couple of languages. Your logic is non -existent,**_ you ignore basic and fundamental rules of the game_** and you lack real experience of how the game really is. And how in the heck am I breaking the rules here? By being a positive player? Using chat? Not raging? Not insulting people? > **_F.e. if you had any real academic degree_** ( even from a lower college institution) you would be aware of the fact, that in all social events (and gaming is one), we should aim for the causes of the problems based on the reality of things, not how "we" perceive them, but how they are in reality. And after we do that, we focus our attempts on the cure of the causes of the problems and not trying to cover them with pathetic ways. Giving out bans because someone typed "**** you" at premades who cried then to Rito is not the cure. It's like giving an aspirine to someone who has a terminal disease. > And here aswel as in the upper paragraph you are just nitpicking on the fact I mentioned which languages I am able to speak. You yourself mention that to not get restricted one shouldn't know a single word in english.**_ I replied with the tools you threw at me "irony"_** That I actually speak multiple languages and english is one of them yet I am not banned, **_what do I do wrong ?_** Do I need to provide you with a dictionary explanation of irony for you to realize anything? And as I also stated.**_ I do not posses an Academic Degree_**. I posses a compulsory education. Something every single finnish people has to go through. > P.S. Take it as a free lesson of how science works, i won't charge you with any fees. The level of riot employees and their understanding of behavior and sociological/psychological factors are below 0. Just like yours. That's why they work for a game after all. If they were serious, they would have a real job and not building "tribunals" who are on recess since many months, f.e. > > **_Don't reply to me again,_** go talk with the 5-6 people who still hope for a job with Riot. The remaining huge vast majority of the simple gamers/customers of them are entitled to our own opinions. And here you go. The debate 101. What to _**NOT**_ do when you are losing an argument. Bash the opponent with your own strong (wrong) opinions and declare the debate over on your own terms. You are a curious fellow. You write a hate filled thread with some rather horrible Irony in it to the boards which is mostly read by the people who actually a) enjoy the game (you clearly do not) b) Try to better the community (you certainly don't try this) and c) try to help people who want to know something (ha ha ha). And when you get replied with comments ,which are at least as low as your original post, you pull out the troll card and if that is not enough you whip out the employee insult card. Then you actually manage to produce well written replies to me but still leave out all the information out of them. You even go in depth that I am telling my own perceived problems (term you probably learned from me) when I didn't even complain about any problems in the first place. You did the complaining, I did the solacing but for some reason you decide to flip the table totally over with, basically nothing. I give you statistics and facts which you push right aside "since you know better" Let me provide the proof for my claims. The size of the player base is mentioned here by forbes (oh please do argue against forbes as an untrusted source aswell and you just make this more hilarious) : http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/01/27/riots-league-of-legends-reveals-astonishing-27-million-daily-players-67-million-monthly/ The amount of restricted players is mentioned here : http://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/qWU1kgFi-chat-restriction-faq this part is a direct quote : "LYTE: 95% of players were not affected by Tribunal bans, and about 95% were not affected by chat restriction experiments so far--clearly, most players are perfectly fine in matches and have no problem staying within bounds." The 0.02% part was actually calculated by a board mod (whose word I have no problems in trusting) I am not able to find the thread where he mentioned this, this after all is rather unimportant fact, but a fact concluded from valid statistics nonetheless. Now let's look at your "facts": "50 new threads of people having real complaints". The "real complaints" part can be argumented heavily. Just today I read a complain thread written in all caps and was pure QQ with nothing to back him up (btw the thread got deleted real fast). And then the 50 new threads part, did you pull the number of your head or do you have a forbes title to back it up? Thought so. Let's assume you have that title, 50 out of 70 000 000 (67 million if you want to nitpick some more) players is 50 / 67 000 000 = 0,000007463 x 100 (to get the percentage) = 0,00074% of the player base. So it sure seems your data is pointing to _**major problems**_ and Riot really should contact your expertise to handle the situation. After all they are as you said : " _The level of riot employees and their understanding of behavior and sociological/psychological factors are below 0_."
> > And as I also stated.**_ I do not posses an Academic Degree_**. I posses a compulsory education. Something every single finnish people has to go through. > The size of the player base is mentioned here by forbes (oh please do argue against forbes as an untrusted source aswell and you just make this more hilarious) : http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/01/27/riots-league-of-legends-reveals-astonishing-27-million-daily-players-67-million-monthly/ > > The amount of restricted players is mentioned here : http://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/qWU1kgFi-chat-restriction-faq > this part is a direct quote : "LYTE: 95% of players were not affected by Tribunal bans, and about 95% were not affected by chat restriction experiments so far--clearly, most players are perfectly fine in matches and have no problem staying within bounds." > > The 0.02% part was actually calculated by a board mod (whose word I have no problems in trusting) I am not able to find the thread where he mentioned this, this after all is rather unimportant fact, but a fact concluded from valid statistics nonetheless. > > Now let's look at your "facts": "50 new threads of people having real complaints". > The "real complaints" part can be argumented heavily. Just today I read a complain thread written in all caps and was pure QQ with nothing to back him up (btw the thread got deleted real fast). And then the 50 new threads part, did you pull the number of your head or do you have a forbes title to back it up? Thought so. Let's assume you have that title, 50 out of 70 000 000 (67 million if you want to nitpick some more) players is 50 / 67 000 000 = 0,000007463 x 100 (to get the percentage) = 0,00074% of the player base. So it sure seems your data is pointing to _**major problems**_ and Riot really should contact your expertise to handle the situation. After all they are as you said : " _The level of riot employees and their understanding of behavior and sociological/psychological factors are below 0_." Since you don't hold any degree and your only education is high-school, then i was absolutely accurate on my estimations. My dear, one of the main topicsof this convo was the AGE of millions of users and not the SIZE of the users. Do you really find it so hard to understand the points? Your article of a guy, ( who is not familiar to me and does not hold any reputation whatsoever) maybe indicative of some aspects but a) he also claims that these numbers may not be accurate(and how can they be since people have multiple accounts, b) and msot importantly, since THIS was the issue of the convo, he DOES NOT MENTION ANYTHING concerning the AGE of the players. YOu have to focus more on the points and don't use irrelevant stuff when you want to argue. But it's ok, you only finished high-school, you are the average kid who plays this game and can't distinguish reality from flowers... With love :) Sorry for making you mad since you don't get the obvious!
: > [{quoted}](name=Ionian,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fqy9QPVV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-06-09T22:30:43.599+0000) > > Who cares if you speak fluent english or swedish or arabian? Good for you. I don't have any problems with you. I'm talking about the vast majority of this community who play bronze-platinum. If you deny this reality then you play a different game. I can recordon fraps and send you tons of games showing all the above. > In fact, if Riot wants, i can post them here too and see who is the fraud and who is telling the truth :) > > > P.S. Don't show off, it's just a game, they won't hire you :) What you did was falsely generalize and over stereotypisize your own personally perceived problems with the game in a poorly used "irony". We pointed our opinions to you exactly with the tools you threw at us. (Read : Fukin poor irony) You come retaliating when the joke got back to you with claims of people working for Riot or me wanting to get hired by them.Trying to make things personal. Good job to keep this discussion even somewhat decent. You have a weird concept of "showing off" if a compulsory education is showing off. Now to point a few cold hard facts. I am platinum 3, so I belong to that "vast majority" another generalization you blew way wrong. The age average of League player base is way closer to 20 than it is your acclaimed 12. To break this so you get what it means is the largest part of player base is aged very closely around 20 years of age. There are 70 000 000 players globally. Of these 95% behaves so well that the restriction system won't affect them at all. And from this 5% most are just restricted and only small percentage from this 5% actually gets a ban of sorts. The error ratio of system being 1 error in 6000 punishments (0.02%). So from these 5% the largest part should be near or even over 20 years of age according to average. The "vast majority" is perfectly happy with the game and consider this a mature game. Not a childs game as you suggest. To wrap things up, do not write a troll thread if you cannot cope with the troll responses. With your "level" of irony what did you expect? People to mitigate you? Tell you "yes senpai! Teach us more!"?
> [{quoted}](name=LoserSupreme,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fqy9QPVV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-06-09T22:59:05.480+0000) > > What you did was falsely generalize and over stereotypisize your own personally perceived problems with the game in a poorly used "irony". > > We pointed our opinions to you exactly with the tools you threw at us. (Read : Fukin poor irony) > It seems that you used "we" like you are the riot employees or sth. So you forget what you type. Not a good thing, you should check it...
: > [{quoted}](name=Ionian,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fqy9QPVV,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2015-06-10T17:27:57.461+0000) > > So what you are actually saying is that, this option of report is useless and they just hypothetically lose some "mmr", but still theycan go on, feeding and trolling and violating the games of other people, in a lower mmr! You seem to refuse understanding anything I give to you. Being unskilled is indefferent from intentionally feeding.
> [{quoted}](name=LoserSupreme,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fqy9QPVV,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2015-06-10T18:11:18.086+0000) > > You seem to refuse understanding anything I give to you. > > Being unskilled is indefferent from intentionally feeding. By the "facts" you present which are not even close to reality and the fact that you seem to ignore basic principles made by Riot themselves (to "protect" their own product) is proof enough that you don't understand even your own self. You present things as you perceive them and i didn't see any real argument to the plain truth i stated in my original post and from the other users who endorsed my opinion, which obviously is the one way closer to truth. Demi- ignorance is far worse than total ignorance. Don't think so highly of yourself because you learned to speak a couple of languages. Your logic is non -existent, you ignore basic and fundamental rules of the game and you lack real experience of how the game really is. F.e. if you had any real academic degree ( even from a lower college institution) you would be aware of the fact, that in all social events (and gaming is one), we should aim for the causes of the problems based on the reality of things, not how "we" perceive them, but how they are in reality. And after we do that, we focus our attempts on the cure of the causes of the problems and not trying to cover them with pathetic ways. Giving out bans because someone typed "**** you" at premades who cried then to Rito is not the cure. It's like giving an aspirine to someone who has a terminal disease. P.S. Take it as a free lesson of how science works, i won't charge you with any fees. The level of riot employees and their understanding of behavior and sociological/psychological factors are below 0. Just like yours. That's why they work for a game after all. If they were serious, they would have a real job and not building "tribunals" who are on recess since many months, f.e. Don't reply to me again, go talk with the 5-6 people who still hope for a job with Riot. The remaining huge vast majority of the simple gamers/customers of them are entitled to our own opinions.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dovolan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fqy9QPVV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-06-10T00:55:14.805+0000) > > He is right you know... if you dont type in chat anything and still go afk or troll (or play on purpose bad -> who can really say if you are doing it on purpose?) nothing can happen to you... Its the sad truth. > > to the points: > 1. is obvious irony... dont know why people are so mad at that... > 2. I work in a station were you can buy paysafe cards... you dont know how many 9-12 years I get daily buying some and talking about "I need the new janna skin!" or " I will buy some exp boost so i can go faster to lvl 30 and be fast challenger" ... not lying... i really heard that from 9-12 years old. But because they are too young i am not allowed to sell them things (they must be 14) ... thanks goodness > 3. Well my problem is more of " you dont want to communicate with other people and talk in your native gibbrish to your premade" letting me asume you are flaming at us... bad for you i can talk 6 different languages and will report you anyway... > 4. nothing to say about it > > > Now my points... > > - WHY on earth is there a "Report: Playing bad" IF it is not punishable? Isnt that just idiotic? > - HOW can trolls i experienced (Player playing Teemo in his past 10 games with only consumables(wards, potions etc) in his inventory after 40 min, with a 0/50+/a few score, revive teleport (i played against him and he was warding near our base to run to the fountain the whole game, as in every previous game)) STILL PLAYING TILL TODAY!!!??? if i look on lolking he is everyday playing teemo with the same trolling as last month I played vs him. EVERYDAY. > Why can he still play? Well he never wrote in chat... -> no ban or restriction happened (because he still plays everyday) > Your new system doesnt apply to him... > A system that would get him catch? I write his name in here and you can look up his games... BUT ... naming is shaming so you can enjoy such players in your game destroying the fun of everyone encountering them... good job rito... your fear of the "witchhunt" just encourage ppl to troll ... But why am I complaining? I ecnountered him when i was silver 5 now i am gold 5 and he is bronze 4... so the bronze one can have fun with his attitude... nice for people down there trying to climb and having someone like him in the game (lucky for his opponent indeed) > - WHAT on earth must I be to stay calm while people rage or afk on me for no reason (i secured the kill I made 80% of the damage and you go afk for it), blame me for their mistake (GG ***hole I died cause of you! -> well i pinged mid is missing AFTER i killed him and went back to base... of course with 0 wards you on low HP pushed to their tower are a nice snack for someone who is goldstarved and losing his lane... turn your brain on once in your life) etc etc? > Absolutely not human I believe. To not getting punished by this system you must reach Nirvana first or becoming the new Buddha... or you do it like me and ignore everyone in the first second you enter the game... getting reported for no communication (even using pings but not answering cause i cant read their messages)... > If you want to stay safe NEVER NEVER EVER use the chat! If a Support - Nunu is following you the entire jungle, consuming your creeps, destroying your ingame experience, spamming laugh while doing so -> DONT TYPE ANITHING IN THE CHAT... or your ass gets handed to this premades that will report your after the game EVEN if you are the victim of the trolls... RIOT doesnt care if you are the victim of the troll... thier system just reads the caht and thats it... If the trolling nunu does this troll without flaming at you... well bad for you... he will not get any punishment... BUT you will if you type ANY letter in the chat (even a rofl can get you banned ... because it could be offensive to the trolling premades) > > Riot pls just turn the chat off if you dont want people to use it. Atleast i cant get reported for 0 communication because i mute everyone (still using pings... so i am communicating tbh just dont use the chat) I don't know where you pulled "report : playing bad" off but there certainly isn't one. There is "unskilled player" and that is completely different altogether. First of all it is not punishable, it basically just gathers data for Riot for them to know how their matchmaking works. And if someone gets a lot of those unskilled reports his matchmaking is tuned so that he drops a little in elo to a level more in par with ones skill. Being unskilled and intentionally playing bad are different things.
> [{quoted}](name=LoserSupreme,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fqy9QPVV,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-06-10T06:26:30.142+0000) > > I don't know where you pulled "report : playing bad" off but there certainly isn't one. There is "unskilled player" and that is completely different altogether. First of all it is not punishable, it basically just gathers data for Riot for them to know how their matchmaking works. And if someone gets a lot of those unskilled reports his matchmaking is tuned so that he drops a little in elo to a level more in par with ones skill. Being unskilled and intentionally playing bad are different things. So what you are actually saying is that, this option of report is useless and they just hypothetically lose some "mmr", but still theycan go on, feeding and trolling and violating the games of other people, in a lower mmr!
: > [{quoted}](name=Ionian,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fqy9QPVV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-06-09T22:30:43.599+0000) > > Who cares if you speak fluent english or swedish or arabian? Good for you. I don't have any problems with you. I'm talking about the vast majority of this community who play bronze-platinum. If you deny this reality then you play a different game. I can recordon fraps and send you tons of games showing all the above. > In fact, if Riot wants, i can post them here too and see who is the fraud and who is telling the truth :) > > > P.S. Don't show off, it's just a game, they won't hire you :) What you did was falsely generalize and over stereotypisize your own personally perceived problems with the game in a poorly used "irony". We pointed our opinions to you exactly with the tools you threw at us. (Read : Fukin poor irony) You come retaliating when the joke got back to you with claims of people working for Riot or me wanting to get hired by them.Trying to make things personal. Good job to keep this discussion even somewhat decent. You have a weird concept of "showing off" if a compulsory education is showing off. Now to point a few cold hard facts. I am platinum 3, so I belong to that "vast majority" another generalization you blew way wrong. The age average of League player base is way closer to 20 than it is your acclaimed 12. To break this so you get what it means is the largest part of player base is aged very closely around 20 years of age. There are 70 000 000 players globally. Of these 95% behaves so well that the restriction system won't affect them at all. And from this 5% most are just restricted and only small percentage from this 5% actually gets a ban of sorts. The error ratio of system being 1 error in 6000 punishments (0.02%). So from these 5% the largest part should be near or even over 20 years of age according to average. The "vast majority" is perfectly happy with the game and consider this a mature game. Not a childs game as you suggest. To wrap things up, do not write a troll thread if you cannot cope with the troll responses. With your "level" of irony what did you expect? People to mitigate you? Tell you "yes senpai! Teach us more!"?
> > The age average of League player base is way closer to 20 than it is your acclaimed 12. To break this so you get what it means is the largest part of player base is aged very closely around 20 years of age. > > There are 70 000 000 players globally. Of these 95% behaves so well that the restriction system won't affect them at all. And from this 5% most are just restricted and only small percentage from this 5% actually gets a ban of sorts. The error ratio of system being 1 error in 6000 punishments (0.02%). So from these 5% the largest part should be near or even over 20 years of age according to average. > > The "vast majority" is perfectly happy with the game and consider this a mature game. Not a childs game as you suggest. > > To wrap things up, do not write a troll thread if you cannot cope with the troll responses. With your "level" of irony what did you expect? People to mitigate you? Tell you "yes senpai! Teach us more!"? LMAO Tell us where you found those numbers! Are you smoking weed or sth? :) Who do you think you are, coming in the thread and share a bunchof irrelevant stuff and present your own thoughts AS THE REALITY. You are far beyond reality as it seems. As for who personalized what, see my later reply:)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dovolan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fqy9QPVV,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2015-06-10T12:57:31.284+0000) > > Lets be honest here... noone who lost a match because of someone doing really poorly will report him/her for being unskilled and letting him drop to his liga... they just report nhim for intentional feeding or helping the enemy Well I sure do. Maybe I am no one then. But I most certainly can see a difference between bad game and an intentional feed. And someone who happens to have a bad game should not be reported for something they are innocent of.
You are the one who personalized the whole discussion by showing off how many languages you speak and how old are you etc. So it was obvious that i would come back at you. When you do something first, learn that there will be backfiring. And btw, you are the only one right here living on your own "reality", making you look funny. I'm sorry for you, but defending something that is absolutely false, like the Riot behavior in the matter of making a real competitive game, is tragic, to say the least. Check the forums today and you will around 50 new threads of people having real complaints about behaviors in this game. You are the only one defending a sad reality. I checked your match history and as i saw you are not a frequent user. You play a ranked game every 1-2 weeks and you have mnay customs and arams. You are exactly the type of Riot's happy little girl. Have a nice day:) P.S. When you personalize things, then don't cry if people get back at you. I know you are a girl, but still its a bit pathetic- take it as a friendly advice.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ionian,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fqy9QPVV,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-06-09T21:20:18.882+0000) > > It doesn't matter if: > > a) you got no fingers at all > b) you are 12 y.o. > c) if you don't know a word in english > d) if you feed in every game and every role > > As long as... > You don't write in the chat > A) Fully functioning hands with all fingers intact B) 23 years of age C) Speak flueng english alongside, finnish and swedish with basic knowledge for french and russian. D) I avoid feeding with all resources I have and always end up with a positive KDA for the role. AND I use the chat everygame and I use it ALOT. I enjoy every game I play except the ones where someone has connection problems. Flame is non existential in my games. So please, tell me how is this possible? What am I doing wrong if I do nothing as you claim and still cannot get restricted? I would reallu love to hear your enlightening opinion.
Who cares if you speak fluent english or swedish or arabian? Good for you. I don't have any problems with you. I'm talking about the vast majority of this community who play bronze-platinum. If you deny this reality then you play a different game. I can recordon fraps and send you tons of games showing all the above. In fact, if Riot wants, i can post them here too and see who is the fraud and who is telling the truth :) P.S. Don't show off, it's just a game, they won't hire you :)
Renascence (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ionian,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fqy9QPVV,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-06-09T21:20:18.882+0000) > > a) you got no fingers at all Then you can't play and will not be able to enter any game and if you do you'll be marked as AFK and get banned very quickly. > b) you are 12 y.o. Stereotypes against age groups is only good for causing more biased hate. No serious argument here. > c) if you don't know a word in english In fact, communicating in languages other than English is not an offense, and this is even stated in Riot's own FAQs about the report system. You cannot punish people for refusing to speak your language as it is essentially the same as not chatting at all, which is not an offense either (even by your own words). > d) if you feed in every game and every role As long as you cannot prove they are intentionally feeding, playing bad is not an offense. If they are intentionally feeding, it is obviously an offense. Riot is currently upgrading their system so it can also detect these things more easily in the future. > > As long as... > You don't write in the chat > > If you do that, the world is better, rito will never restrict or ban you, That is correct, unless you are griefing your team in other ways, in which case you are an asshole and will be banned. Otherwise, given your personality in this thread, keeping your mouth shut will often contribute to a nicer community, if you cannot talk nicely. > no matter if your personality is getting violated in every game by all the above and ofc the PREMADES :D The PREMADES are riot's favorite children. They can blame, they can flame, they can feed every lane but they are PREMADES after all and they can spam "report" in every game, blowing your mindset without penalties, but ofc you have to keep your mouth shut. You have no right to use other people's actions as excuses for making your own rule violations. Also, report calling is regarded as a serious offense these days and you can be pretty sure that nobody receives special treatment. Also, premades don't have any more report power than others and if they continually harass and threaten others they will be detected and punished just as easily as anyone else. > > Congratulations to Rito for making a game for disabled 12 y.o. kids and their premades :) Your continued stereotyping and bigotry about not only an age group, but also disabled people, is starting to move from ridiculous to disgusting. > > ANd never forget TROLL and FEED as you like, as long as you don't type in the chat. The only troll here seems to be you, which I am now reluctantly feeding in an attempt to point out the flaws in your post.
I really appreciate the time taken to argue with me to all my points, one by one and calling me a troll in the end :D So, since it seems you are working for Rito and the reality is something that bothers you hard over there, i will continue this and make you seem more ridiculous than you already are :) (no offense) A) You have no actual experience of the game. If you had, you would know that afk only gets banned after many time restrictions, the reality is that everybody can go afk and then just wait 5 mins for 5 games or whatever to join the q and rage quit again. So, zip numero uno :) B) There is no racism calling the truth about 12 (10 y.o.) kids who play this game. You are the one stereotyping for sure. Take a look at this: II. REQUIREMENTS In using the Site, and/or by clicking “accept” when you install the Software, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree with the terms of this Agreement. In order to participate in the Game, you must also: (i) read, understand and agree to the EULA; (ii) install a valid copy of the Software; (iii) register for an account in the Game (an “Account”); and (iv) meet the hardware and connection requirements published on the Site. These requirements may change as the Game evolves. You are wholly responsible for the cost of all internet connection fees, along with all equipment, servicing, or repair costs necessary to allow you access to the Game. III. ACCOUNT INFORMATION A. General. While some elements of the Site may be generally accessed by the public, certain aspects of the Site (e.g. posting in the Forums, as defined below) as well as participation in the Game requires you to create an Account by providing Riot Games with certain personal information, specifically, your email address and date of birth. You agree that you will supply accurate and complete information to Riot Games, and that you will update that information promptly after it changes. All of the information you provide to Riot Games will be governed by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the Privacy Policy. The information will be used by Riot Games for a variety of internal purposes, including without limitation, to maintain the Account, to ensure that your Account is unique, to deal with security, debugging and technical support issues, and for possible payment-related issues. You acknowledge that, if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Riot Games reserves the right to terminate this Agreement, your Account, and/or your use of the Game. Please note that in utilizing certain areas of the Site (e.g. purchasing merchandise) or the Game (e.g. purchasing Riot Points (defined below)), you will be requested to provide additional information in order to complete a purchase, such as your name, full address, credit card information or other payment information as appropriate to the selected payment method. B. Eligibility. Only “natural persons,” as opposed to any kinds of legal entities (e.g., corporations, limited liability companies, and/or partnerships), shall have the privilege of establishing an Account. By entering into this Agreement and creating an Account, you represent that you are an adult and have the legal capacity to enter into a contract in the jurisdiction where you reside. You agree to comply with this Agreement on behalf of yourself and, at your discretion, any minor children for whom you are the parent or legal guardian and whom you have authorized to play the Game using your Account. You further agree that you are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and are responsible for ensuring that you and/or your child is aware of, understands, and complies with the terms of this Agreement and any and all other Riot Games rules, policies, notices and/or agreements. THE SITE AND THE GAME ARE NOT DIRECTED AT CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, NOR DOES RIOT GAMES KNOWINGLY COLLECT INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO RIOT GAMES. So, it seems pretty obvious to me that you don' really know that this game has an age restriction. You are pretty amazing. So zip numero duo :D C) The line "about people with no fingers" was obviously an irony, but since you mention it, i' m pretty amazed by your ignorance and incompetency. Having fingers and using them appropriately are 2 totally different things. If people could use their fingers just because they have them, could potentially lead to a much better world. In reality, you have an option of report "UNSKILLED PLAYER". It's obvious that this refers to the people who lack even the basic skills. How can you work for Riot and have absolutely 0 idea of your own rules? zip numero tre :D D) " You cannot punish people for refusing to speak your language as it is essentially the same as not chatting at all, which is not an offense either (even by your own words)." Except for lacking basic knowledge and understanding of you own rules, you seem to be blind and low minded as well. I never said anything about my own language. I talked about the english language. Since people connect to EUNE or EUWE it is absolutely necessary to speak/write basic english. Otherwise, you can turn the chat off. So, zip numero quatro :D E) instead of using this advice to make a better game, since you like to call it "competitive", you try to make me shut it. Well, pal, there is freedom of speech, you can't deny me the right to have my own opinion :D P.S. I didn't mean to be harsh on you, i hope you are not red and mad at me now:) It was not my purpose to make a fool out of you. Have a goodnight !
Rioter Comments
Ionian (EUNE)
: Riot, shut the game down and go start careers as fishermen
League of legends Funny 9/10 Gameplay 8/10 Creative 6/10 Originality 1/10 Community 0/10 Matchmaking -1/10 Servers -2/10 Chat bans for harrasment, op. 10/10 With the new bans, the game will be much better. Instead of banning the trolls/feeders/blamers, the flaming is the real problem. kappa :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ionian (EUNE)
: What happens if someone is reported for unskilled?
I read all the comments and i have to make a couple of remarks: 1) There are many people who suggest changes on matchmaking, some of them are pretty valid, it's just riot that doesn't care at all. 2) I added a guy some months ago, who called top and then, when the game started he went tripple bot. I played then 10 games in arow with him, where he did similar stuff. He was getting like 8-9 reports in every game. Guess what, nothing happened to him. He just kept on ruining games :D
Rioter Comments
: AFK punishments..
Every time i am on a winning streak, then for the next 4-5 games riot matches me up with trashes who can't even pick. Riot dont worry, i am not the next oddone, don't ruin the games of gold mmr so much. Plus, why do i lose lp when i have afk in 4/5 out of games?:D As a game structure and matchmaking you are below zero(-0) in Riot.Release more skins for the 12 y.o. to buy from their mothers'credit cards. That's all youcan do! Good job :D

Ionian

Level 44 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion