RazerX (EUW)
: Yea contact RIOT on your purchase. We can't help you, we just play the game.
I wasn't expecting any physical help, just opinions on how I should act :D Thank you anyways!
Coxis (EUNE)
: Alright, then you should definitely [submit a ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/requests/new) to PS asking them what is exactly happening. Please, don't expect an answer right away. It takes them time to reach to your ticket (because they're kinda overloaded this time of the year). But you should get an answer soon enough. :)
Alright, I'll try it out. I'll let you know of the results (if they come in relevant time span :D) Thank you!
Coxis (EUNE)
: Hey Iron1047, Are you sure you entered your correct address? I do know of some cases on which the packages didn't go to the destination, because the name of the person figuring on the address in the post office didn't match. Or they haven't answered their phones, etc.. In any case, once your merch is returned to Riot, they will try to send it back again. Maybe [contacting support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/requests/new) wouldn't hurt. ^.^
Thank you Coxis for answering, Added this as an edit: Forgot to mention above, but in Merchandise there reads that my order's _still_ processing, after almost 4 months. And yes, I have checked the address & my personal details I have sent, and they should be correct
Rioter Comments
Iron1047 (EUNE)
: Client not working properly - All help is welcome.
My client started working again. Re-reinstalled it a couple of hours ago, it didn't work at start but suddenly it started working again (?). I don't think I did anything specifically myself, it just... started working. Great thanks for everyone who posted help! :)
: I had the very same problem and did everything people are posting. I tried the repair function and now everything is working. Fck deleting and updating anything else, repair and play normal again. I had the exact same problem and I had dc from chat all the time
Repair function as how and where?
SeekerK (EUNE)
: The link works for me. That link will auto download you a new file. Check if all your computers drivers are updated and try that link with different browsers (Internet explorer, Chrome). At this point, try send a ticket to [Riot Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en) for futher assistance.
Different browsers didn't work, but I'll check all my drivers. If that doesn't work, I'll try to contact Riot Support. Thank you very much for you help!
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Hello Wel, you have tried quite a many possibilities :) **Have you yet tried to:** Replace your “rads_user_kernel.exe file and run as an administrator: * Navigate to C:/Riot Games/RADS/System folder * Replace the “rads_user_kernel.exe” with [this file](http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/releases/live/system/rads_user_kernel.exe) * Run it as an administrator (right click -> run as administrator) Try deleting your “LoL_Air_Client” folder: * Navigate to C:\Riot Games\RADS\Projects * Delete the “LoL_Air_Client” folder * Restart the launcher ######For a long while, i haven't seen someone trying so many solutions theirselves :P
Couldn't delete the "LoL_Air_Client" folder, because that doesn't exist because I reinstalled the client (It hasn't been created yet :P). And... I tried to open the link, but I got "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT".
Maluber (EUW)
: Is there any win10 updates that need installing? Might or might not affect it, who knows.... not me. Think of this as a free bump. Edit: Have you tried launching the "lol.launcher.admin" and does it still crash?
No updates waiting. And yes, I have tried, it made no difference. Thanks anyways!
Jaskko (EUW)
: New Zed Build?
It sure looks like a fun build, although I don't really like it myself. Let's compare it to a normal zed build: My personal recommendation as a Zed build: {{item:3142}} {{item:3009}}{{item:3071}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3026}} Situationals: {{item:3156}} {{item:3139}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3053}} With 10% scaling CDR from runes, you hit 40% CDR with Youmuu and Black Cleaver. Youmuu gives you dueling power and an easier way to get in and out, not to mention +20 Flat Armor Penetration. Black Cleaver helps killing tanks and the movement speed from Rage is always helpful and having more HP makes it easier to dive the backline. Duskblade, too, gives movement speed, Flat Armor Penetration and the Nightfall-passive makes killing squishies, once again, easier. Botrk is situational pushing item, but it also makes you a stronger duelist and it's active improves your burst. Guardian Angel lets you go more "ham" and has the "extra life" if you need to trade yours for the enemy carry's. Your build: {{item:3046}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3074}} Phantom dancer is pretty good item, making you a stronger duelist, but it doesn't really give your abilities any more damage. Getting the first AD item (IE) takes time and although it gives you pretty good powerspike when paired with PD, it is ok. Shiv improves burst, but yet again, no AD for abilities. Essence reaver is an item you see ADCs get as first item, because it's usefulness in early game and scaling cdr. On Zed, the mana gain doesn't do anything, 30% CDR jump is pretty good and it does give AD and it is somewhat appropriate for this build. Ravenous Hydra and BT both give survivability and the long-awaited flat AD. The core problem of your build is that you lack all utility. No movement speed, no catchup, no survivability until later on and then it's only life steal, no armor penetration and lack of AD until 4th item makes your abilities be less useful. Not to mention that your build is very expensive. Sure, you have damage and attack speed, but if you can't stay on melee range of anyone, you are doomed. Your build excels in a situation where you can stay near your enemies constantly and keep pumping out damage, but that goes against Zed's bursty kit. tl;dr Sure, you can play that at low elo (Bronze, maybe even Silver) but I think it is very bad higher up. The problem of your build is that you lack all utility, besides the CDR, and armor penetration, which is a core stat for AD assassins, as your primary mission is to kill squishy carries. Have fun in customs with that build, but I have to give it 2/10 because it lacks a lot of necessary capabilities that Zed needs. However, I can give you a quick recommendation build, if you really really want to keep the crit as a part of your build (as I sometimes go for IE + crit/as item in normals with Zed, just for fun): {{item:3142}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3031}} Last item is purely situational. Would recommend something like {{item:3053}} or {{item:3026}} or {{item:3139}} / {{item:3072}} / {{item:3074}} I wish you the best of luck playing Zed and hope that you will have fun in your games, whatever way you built or played Zed. :) Edit: I'm not a Zed main, btw.
Rioter Comments

Iron1047

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion