: Getting discriminated and treated differently because I'm a girl?
My ex-gf used to get the same treatment as you and she had a pretty spicy way of dealing with it. She called everyone who harassed her a virgin. That shut them up pretty fast I guess. Of course, I don't encourage toxic behavior, but I'd probably say it too if I was in your position... Other than that, I'd just recommend to mute people, change your summoner name to something that doesn't imply you're a girl and just ignore every thirsty lad out there.
Zanador (EUNE)
: It is not allowed, people just rarely report it, that's why so many people can get away with it for a long time. Just keep reading through all the "i got banned for no reason" threads and you will find plenty of examples. People just don't realize it because most of the time the players who write things like "easy" and so on tend to burst into flaming too eventually, so these minor cases of disrespect are not that noticeable in their logs. And yes, every month there are several cases on the boards where a player was not excessively flaming or feeding, but got punished nevertheless for being disrespectful towards his team or the enemy.
> It is not allowed Like I said before, it's discouraged but not fully disallowed. If it was, then we'd probably see half of the player-base getting punished instantly. > people just rarely report it Because most people don't even consider it as toxic behavior/report-worthy, not to mention how many people actually have the tendency of saying it themselves. > People just don't realize it because most of the time the players who write things like "easy" and so on tend to burst into flaming too eventually It's the flaming that gets them banned, not saying easy. Pretty sure the punishment system doesn't focus on words like ez or easy, more like the C-word, all racial slurs and etc... > every month there are several cases on the boards where a player was not excessively flaming or feeding, but got punished nevertheless for being disrespectful towards his team or the enemy. Pretty sure the language they used was a lot rougher than saying "easy".
SAchiko1 (EUW)
: Name for Heimerdinger main
Lotny (EUW)
: How is "ggez" still allowed in this game?
It's "allowed" because it isn't toxic, it's just disrespectful to do. Riot doesn't ban it, but they don't encourage it either. It's on the same level as showing your level 7 mastery after making the enemy look like an idiot. Or showing a thumbs up emote every time the opponent makes a mistake. Disrespectful, but not toxic. For as long as it isn't a direct attack on the enemy team or your own teammates then it shouldn't be counted as toxic behavior and therefore it shouldn't be punished.
HSBunny (EUW)
: So.. how are your Ranked stats? Good or Bad start?
Currently 16W - 9L (64% wr) Gold III 0 LP. Just finished promos. Got placed in Gold 4 which is kind of interesting considering I finished in Gold 5 last season. Overall, a very good start, but I'm sad about the fact that I have a 37,5% wr on my main champ. I've been forced to play different champions and they're not as fun as my boy Thresh.
FIavian (EUW)
: When you realize that bae isn't the same anymore..
Unpopular opinion (as most of my opinions on these boards are), but Graves should have never gotten the reload mechanic. I feel like that change in particular forced Graves into the role of a jungler, instead of being the marksman he probably originally was designed to be. I mean, just changing his Q and passive would have been enough. There was no need for the reload mechanic.
: > [{quoted}](name=Findagon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TnlsfbE6,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-11-07T20:39:26.176+0000) > > Human brain and reasonable non-biased logic is the source. Ah, so the good old "It is true casue I thought it up!" Words have meaning Humpty Dumpty, you can't just decide that some of them mean something else than everyone else thinks and then act surprised that people are not using your definition. But you feel very passionate about your right to tell others to kill themselves and disagree with Riot's negative stance on the issue. How about you show your disagreement by no longer using services provided by the company? That'll have bigger chance of affecting them than posting your musings on forums.
> [{quoted}](name=The Smith of Lie,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TnlsfbE6,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-07T20:47:34.665+0000) > > Ah, so the good old "It is true casue I thought it up!" > > Words have meaning Humpty Dumpty, you can't just decide that some of them mean something else than everyone else thinks and then act surprised that people are not using your definition. > > But you feel very passionate about your right to tell others to kill themselves and disagree with Riot's negative stance on the issue. How about you show your disagreement by no longer using services provided by the company? That'll have bigger chance of affecting them than posting your musings on forums. I'd strongly suggest you to read the rest of my comment, because from my perspective, it really looks like you didn't. But I understand that, because this is a discussion about a controversial topic and it's easy just to throw your hands up and say: "I won't bother, because there's no way someone can make valid points about this!" and write a comment afterwards on how wrong I am without even actually presenting valid points in return.
: Suicide is by no means a joke and I couldn't care less what form it takes its just as bad infact the shortened version is worse because its so casual.
> [{quoted}](name=TormentedSalad,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TnlsfbE6,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2017-11-07T20:31:24.335+0000) > > Suicide is by no means a joke and I couldn't care less what form it takes its just as bad infact the shortened version is worse because its so casual. I mentioned this in my reply towards the other person's comment, but it all comes down to the fact on how tolerant one person is towards rough language. Some players a lot more sensitive and that's alright and I respect that, but I honestly think a player shouldn't get a 14-day ban for simply saying "k.ys" in a _POSSIBLY_ joke manner. It's just too strict. But I do agree with you, because I've contemplated suicide many times in my lifetime and I know how it sucks and it shouldn't really be a joke but in our current society anything can be turned into a joke and I honestly think people should just expect it at this point. You also mentioned it yourself, _"it's so casual"._ This is exactly why the punishment on this shouldn't be so strict. People say it so casually at this point. Sure, it's scummy to say but is it really worthy of a 14-day ban? In my humble opinion, no.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TnlsfbE6,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-11-07T20:17:22.887+0000) > > Source? > > Because strangers, when they see death wishes, for sure *don't* think "what a chap, he's so funny". There are things where you can safely trade offensive jokes with your friends: voice chats. > > As for being in a premade? It doesn't save you from being punished, if you get reported and found to be offensive. Not all your friends might share your same sense of humour. Human brain and reasonable non-biased logic is the source. If you want me to pull up some government statistics about this then I'm afraid I got some bad news for you, because I have none! (Yes, the 90% comment may be exaggerated and I agree with it but the point still stands.) But let's just think about this for a second. It's a whole lot different to just say "k.ys" instead of "%%%%ing kill yourself" to someone. I seriously doubt that anyone who just randomly says "k.ys" really wants the person to kill himself. When you type the longer version of it, it's kind of like a sign that you are more passionate and serious about it. _(I also seriously doubt that every "stranger" you come across will take the whole "k.ys" word personally. It's 2017 and I'm pretty sure most Internet users are already used to it)_ Also, I'm not saying "k.ys" is funny by any means, I think it's childish and always will be. But the point here is that there's a difference on does the person actually mean it or not. "K.ys" generally isn't used as an straight insult or as a straight attack towards other players and I really think it shouldn't be classified as those and it saying it shouldn't be punished as strictly. It's kind of like saying "GG EZ". Yes, it's scummy but is it really that bad that you'll have to get a straight 14-day ban for it? Absolutely not. You may disagree with me, but in all honesty it comes down to the fact on how sensitive one person is towards "rougher" language. Some people are offended by the slightest amount of rough language and others a lot more tolerant.
Arsene (EUNE)
: What was the point of emotes?
It's all about the: https://m.popkey.co/8d6e15/qrjK4.gif
DuDeX1 (EUNE)
: Help me
That's so dumb. You shouldn't get a straight up 14-day suspension for the magic word which starts with K and ends with S. It's literally a different thing to say "please kill yourself" and the shortened version of it. The shortened version is a lot more laidback/sarcastic/not-so-serious/lighter than saying it in full form. 90% of the people who see think it more of as a joke, instead of being serious about it. Absolutely ridiculous for you to get a ban for that.
Cheini (EUNE)
: End of season bans
I got a 14-day suspension about 6 months ago. I played 117 games to get from Bronze to Gold and I will get the rewards. My friend got a 14-day suspension about a month ago. He played 1261 games to get from Gold to Diamond and now he won't get the rewards. His cousin got a 14-day suspension 3 days ago. He played 898 games to get from Silver to Platinum and now he won't get the rewards. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} _Life truly is unfair._
Keitra (EUNE)
: I'm seriously considering leaving this game.
It's just bad luck to be honest. It's the end of the season and all the "not-so-good" players are desperately trying to climb the ladder to Gold and such before the season ends. Your best bet is to just relax and find something else to play (or do) if you're really burnt out from League. Playing this game for too long and getting burnt out from it really sucks. As for the future, I'd suggest finding a duo partner, because it would be very beneficial since chances are you'll have one less trash player on your team. Also, I find playing with a duo partner really makes the game a lot more "fun" or "chill" for me. Might do the same to you. GL on your next games anyways, if you're not actually leaving this game.
: You act like any tiny thing you say will get you banned. I've never once been banned for toxicity and I can be pretty toxic sometimes. You have to do a hell of a lot to get picked up for toxicity so honestly if you're worried about it then you haven't "reformed" because its not hard to avoid.
> [{quoted}](name=Chrissy Älskling,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AT78IatN,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-11-03T23:53:59.265+0000) > > You act like any tiny thing you say will get you banned. I've never once been banned for toxicity and I can be pretty toxic sometimes. You have to do a hell of a lot to get picked up for toxicity so honestly if you're worried about it then you haven't "reformed" because its not hard to avoid. Well from what I've heard, after getting the 14-day ban the punishment system will monitor you extra closely and will trigger the permaban from the slightest NSFW language towards other players. I'd also consider yourself lucky, since in my opinion the punishment/toxicity detection system is very strict. I know the memes on how people that are ultra-toxic towards other players are like honor 5 and all that, but I still stand by my words. I know plenty of players who have been punished for the slightest amount of toxicity. A good example out of this would be the "Player Behaviour" section on these Boards. Also, I don't really consider myself being "worried" about my account's possible permaban, since I pretty much have nothing to lose from it. I have plenty of other accounts to keep me busy in this game and this account is pretty much worthless anyways. But don't mistake me, I am not planning on being toxic again since I've found League a lot more enjoyable when you're cool towards other people instead of flaming them to state where they become a living embodiment of Brand. Thank you for the response anyways.
Smerk (EUW)
: For the rest of your life? No. For a long time? Yep. Punishment level will eventually drop if you won't show any signs of negativity, but after 14 days ban it may take many months. Your best bet is to not get any other punishment
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AT78IatN,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-03T21:08:56.127+0000) > > For the rest of your life? No. For a long time? Yep. Punishment level will eventually drop if you won't show any signs of negativity, but after 14 days ban it may take many months. Your best bet is to not get any other punishment Thank you for the informative response. And I agree. It's very unwise to get any other punishments.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AT78IatN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-03T19:18:07.377+0000) > > You will eventually fall down in punishment levels if you keep up that behaviour. But since no one, not even you, can know where you stand, you should not think you are allowed to slip up. Oh absolutely. I have no intentions of continuing down the path of toxicity. Being a honorable player is a lot more "great" in comparison to being toxic to every player I meet. Thank you for the response.
Loonsteer (EUW)
: 100% perma band account, start a new one and level it to avoid having to to it later down the line when you get perma eventual.
> [{quoted}](name=Loonsteer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AT78IatN,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-03T20:21:15.367+0000) > > 100% perma band account, start a new one and level it to avoid having to to it later down the line when you get perma eventual. I have plenty of other accounts and I shall do that if this account unfortunately gets permabanned due to my poor judgment. Thank you for the response.
: Yes. Keep up the good behavior or say goodbye to your account. So the only thing that keeps you from thrash talking other people and acting like a d!ck is the threat of a permaban..... sad, grow up please. You are never justified for being rude, you have the mute button. If a player is rude on me for 2 lines in a game i just mute him and enjoy the game. Sometimes i just ignore him and after 5 minutes I ask in all chat "is <champion name> still flaming? muted him long ago". Works wonders for me, and don't forget to report them after game. Eventually the reports will pile up and they will get suspended for toxicity.... like you. Peace
> [{quoted}](name=WorstLoLplayerEU,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AT78IatN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-03T19:45:11.663+0000) > > Yes. Keep up the good behavior or say goodbye to your account. > > So the only thing that keeps you from thrash talking other people and acting like a d!ck is the threat of a permaban..... sad, grow up please. > You are never justified for being rude, you have the mute button. If a player is rude on me for 2 lines in a game i just mute him and enjoy the game. Sometimes i just ignore him and after 5 minutes I ask in all chat &quot;is &lt;champion name&gt; still flaming? muted him long ago&quot;. > Works wonders for me, and don&#x27;t forget to report them after game. > Eventually the reports will pile up and they will get suspended for toxicity.... like you. > > Peace You've got it all wrong, pal. It's true that I've toned down my toxicity levels to the ground in order to avoid getting permabanned, but I also like to think that I've simply learned to respect other players in this game. We're all people just playing the same game after all. Also, I find your comment rather aggressive towards me, but that's okay since you hardly know anything about me and I understand that. Thank you for the response anyways.
: the worst feeling in the world?
Playing support as Thresh with an ADC who won't let you proc relic. That's easily the worst feeling you can get. But do not worry, as you can easily avoid that feeling with {{item:3301}}.
Rioter Comments
: New honor system takes too long to level <-- feels uninteractive
I wonder if I'll be hardstuck Honor Level 2 for the rest of my life because of my 14-day suspension...
wingzerzzz (EUNE)
: Rito what have you done to my summ icon :I
: How can anyone find LOL "FUN" anymore?
Last time I truly enjoyed playing League was in early Season 5. After those times, playing League feels like working, instead of actually playing for "fun". Only times when I'm having fun in this game, is when I play ARAM or other "fun" game modes with my friends as a full premade. Anything else is just pure "non-fun". ESPECIALLY SOLO QUEUE. But I still manage to play it. I've tried quitting this game several times. but I always end up coming back since all my friends still play this game.
: Does dodging affect your mmr at all? and can the punishment increase as you dodge more and more? Would like to know that, for mind peace.
> [{quoted}](name=RaykanGhost,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VrPwhJto,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-10T18:36:06.853+0000) > > Does dodging affect your mmr at all? and can the punishment increase as you dodge more and more? Would like to know that, for mind peace. Dodging does not affect your MMR at all. Only winning and losing modify your MMR. Not dodging. And the queue dodge timer will only increase if you have dodged a lot in a short time span. (Like 3 champion selects in a row. Or more.)
Rioter Comments
: What are your favorite bands/music artists(3 max) + why are they your favorite?
1. **Sum 41**. Has been my favorite band for the past 13 years. I remember seeing their music videos from MTV when I was a lot younger and I instantly fell in love with them. They just make great music. I like all of their albums. I even got to see them in my home country Finland last March. Feels good man. 2. **Blink-182.** Pretty much the same story as Sum 41 has. I saw their hilarious music videos from MTV as a kid and I grew to like them very much pretty fast. I'm kind of disappointed in their newest stuff but it's still quite good. 3. **Killswitch Engage**. WWE wrestler CM Punk used one of their songs as an entrance song which I really liked, so I looked Killswitch Engage up and they became one of my favourite bands pretty quickly. _(my top 2 bands are the same as that senior emissary guy over there, wow)_
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Who was your first pentakill with?
I got my first penta with full AD Xin Zhao. I still have no idea how I managed to get it. I was about level 7 at the time, so yeah my first penta came very early.
Rioter Comments
: When you have enough IP for one of them and trading one with a friend for the icon. https://img.memesuper.com/3d59b6b588d76806bb79f0999e1aebd4_-a-comic-in-which-pepe-pepe-frog-meme-happy_600-653.jpeg
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sEze2fa5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-19T15:11:08.033+0000) > > When you have enough IP for one of them and trading one with a friend for the icon. > https://img.memesuper.com/3d59b6b588d76806bb79f0999e1aebd4_-a-comic-in-which-pepe-pepe-frog-meme-happy_600-653.jpeg When my friend gifted Rakan for me https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/panel-76929996-image-282bf50c390337ae-320-320.png
: Anyone else hate Xayah and Rakan?
I find Xayah very annoying, but I like Rakan a lot. Xayah is like one of those emo edgelords, but Rakan is like a crossover of Brucie from GTA IV and Mr. Tumnus from the Narnia movies. Not sure if I'm the only one who sees Rakan that way thought LOL
Rioter Comments
PoKeR22234 (EUNE)
: Is "ez pz", "izi", "ez af" considered unsportsmanlike behavior?
Yeah, it is considered unsportsmanlike behavior according to Riot. But honestly, who cares? It's not like a simple EZ is going to ruin your whole League experience (and get the guy/lady who said it punished) I know it sucks seeing it after tight games, but honestly, it's just 2 letters. They shouldn't have too much of an impact on someone who plays this game. And no, I don't spam EZ because I have no need to and I suck at this game anyways.
: Which skin will i recieve this year cause im Gold now ?
Victorious Urgot. Kneel before the greatest skin in the game.
GuhBR (EUW)
: EU Nordic or EU West
EUNE is worse than EU West. About half of my league friends have transferred to EUW, since EUNE is just a literal garbage server. Do yourself a favor and stay on the better side of EU.
: Easiest way of climbing ever!
Or you can just try not to care when a bunch of apes are fighting over nothing in team chat. Or if you find it impossible not to care, just use the /mute all command.
: Pretty hard to climb as a solo support..
I sent a friend request to you. I'm currently sitting at Silver 2 with a solid 62% WR as a support main. I play top & mid as my other main lanes. If you want to play some duo ranked, just accept my friend request and we'll play. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Does Anybody Noticed About Nat Stats in Season 7 ?
I know you're referring to Nautilus, but I think it's better to refer Nautilus as Naut instead of Nat. Some people might not know what champ you mean. But yeah, Naut is a bit OP at least in my humble silver mind.
: Without jokes now... If you are good with this champions, you can do really well expecially in low elo... Top: {{champion:122}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:157}} Jungle: i dont play a lot of jungle, but i'd say... {{champion:2}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:427}} Mid: {{champion:105}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:99}} Adc: Other lane i dont play a lot... But the ones i think can carry well: {{champion:236}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:21}} Sup: {{champion:63}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:40}}
Get Janna out of those support champs. She's way too team reliant in order to solo carry in low elo.
StefanFTW16 (EUNE)
: Unban StefanFTW16
Say goodbye to your account mate, there's no chance you're going to get unbanned.
Mada (EUW)
: Support main hates adcs
Just ignore them. Let the monkeys be monkeys. Next game some unlucky support will have to lane with them while you're dominating bottom lane with a better ADC :>
: Any tips on how to become a better support player?
1. Roam if your ADC is a monkey player or if he's good enough to play against 2 monkeys alone. 2. Play supports that make the plays and have the biggest balls on the rift. 3. Do NOT pick Janna. 4. Wards. Use wards. Lots of wards. Also, clear enemy wards. 5. Compliment everyone EVEN if they're trash. Compliments will turn monkeys into gods. 6. Try not to flame your teammates even if they're useless or just plain bad. Flaming will only make them even worse.
Evoki11 (EUNE)
: Question
Girls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Rioter Comments
Ritmann (EUW)
: Discussion: What is the worst gamer behavior in your opinion?
Inting. I don't care about anything else. If you want to flame other whole game, fine. If you spam EZ all game, fine. If you go offmeta on champs or summoner spells or whatever, fine. If you want to go AFK in a certain defeat game, fine. But if you int and run it down mid, I will find you. And I will slap you.
: Just look at this beautyfull matchmaking
This is why you make a new low level account if you want to play with your low level friends.
DarkRooster (EUNE)
: Autistic Pings
Yeah, there should be an option to mute pings from a specific player. Some players use it as a flaming method without typing in chat aka the infamous question mark pings.
: XAYAH AND RAKAN Abilities are out guys, check them out if you didnt yet
So Rakan is a support and Xayah is an ADC? Oh dear, I can see all the League couples playing those 2 champs in the bot lane... And they'll probably have the cringe names like "Her King" and "His Queen". God help us.
YUKl (EUW)
: DIfficulty of climbing SoloQ as support main
I main support. I have 60% wr in Solo Queue. I get about 26 LP when I win and I lose about 13 LP when I lose. I find support to be one of the easiest roles to climb with right now, because so much people are getting autofilled into support role and most of those people don't have a single clue on how to play support. And you can abuse that by being aggressive as hell in lane and getting yourself (and your comrade ADC) ahead in game. Playing support does not mean you get less LP.
Husker (EUW)
: Best League Related Valentines Poem
Thresh loves souls Yorick loves ghouls Everyone loves Teemo's dead bones
: Why do you main your main?
{{champion:432}} He is the most fun champion in game. no joke. {{champion:412}} He's the complete support. + i'm a good hooker ;) {{champion:53}} I love grabbing people {{champion:122}} I'm a scumbag and I love to dunk people.
Show more

JSL

Level 65 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion