: Trollers run wild, might as well join them
Dew it. The more trolls the better and if the system do not detect them as violation to the TOU it means it is all right then, right?? Just go and "have fun" as some says, no one should force you not to have fun, right? If someone say in chat something and is against you having fun, just report them, the system will probably punish them,so just go and enjoy the game how you like it, just don't write in the chat, cuz you can get punish for that. Do what you want, the game is clown fiesta anyway, just join the party. {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
LEV0M0N (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Turant Magni,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=R9kEEoEj,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T16:25:47.189+0000) > > They do ban players for saying "please guys don't be racist" or similar thing like "please don't troll". > First they wanted get large player base, now they delete old accounts or accounts that spend money on game. > Because they know that u'll create new account and keep spending money and invest time in this game. If they do not solve my problem I am gonna do as my brother did and quit the game for good.
> [{quoted}](name=LEV0M0N,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=R9kEEoEj,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T16:37:46.029+0000) > > If they do not solve my problem I am gonna do as my brother did and quit the game for good. Riot do not really care about their player base anymore, they are probably focusing on the new games they want to make so, i guess just do waht your brother did and you will be way better, just try leaving the game for a month and you will see how much better you will feel. ;)
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Okay, it's someone's name And? So the system is somehow magically supposed to recognize that you said someone's name? And tbh, you still said it. Riot doesn't want ANY 0 tolerance words used in the game, no matter the context
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RF2h8YAQ,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T23:13:36.592+0000) > > Okay, it's someone's name > And? > > So the system is somehow magically supposed to recognize that you said someone's name? > And tbh, you still said it.** Riot doesn't want ANY 0 tolerance words used in the game, no matter the context** if it is 0 tolerance .. why is it in someone's name??? so people can use 0 tolerance words in names, but not in the chat.... friggin brilliant. does 0 tolerance , means something else than 0 tolerance??? so i can make a name "dead niBBa" and should be fine?? or number 547 j3w and this is all fine as long as it is not in the chat.... you guys are defending DoRitos system so much, you forgot to use your 2 brain cells. yeah 0 tolerance NO MATTER THE CONTEXT, but hey you can use it in your nick name, cuz it is 0 tolerance, but we give you some tolerance. Let's just defend Doritos 0 logic system at all cost, cuz kissing @ss is good
Zanador (EUNE)
: The first punishment is a chat restriction, so the troll could have got that. Leaving is handled by the leaver buster and once or twice a season is allowed, so he either got nothing if it was a very rare thing for him or he probably got low priority queue. Neither one of those punishments will stop them from playing and also there is no way for us to tell if they got them. A case can be made about the system's lack of transparency or other problems, but it's seriously a 9 years old can of worms and you should only open it at your own risk.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9EAEbRfE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T20:44:43.590+0000) > > The first punishment is a chat restriction, so the troll could have got that. Leaving is handled by the leaver buster and once or twice a season is allowed, so he either got nothing if it was a very rare thing for him or he probably got low priority queue. > > Neither one of those punishments will stop them from playing and also there is no way for us to tell if they got them. A case can be made about the system's lack of transparency or other problems, but it's seriously a 9 years old can of worms and you should only open it at your own risk. first punishment for trolls is 14day ban, not chat restriction
SucharekK (EUNE)
: Being toxic vs ruining the game
naaah, for "majority" of this community saying "hey you are an idiot" is the same as someone running it down 50 times( both ultra mega hyper toxic, but only 1 is punished cuz it is easier), so don't expect things to change, riot would not invest in another system, everything that is harder to make than a bot checking the chat is a no no zone..... and you know they are trying to make new games so, probably will not bother with new system or anything.
: Can someone explain to me what is so funny about "trolling"?
because rito punishment system is t-rex crap and focus only if you use chat in negative way, this lead to people losing their accounts and progress for some stupid words that can be muted if you dont want to hear them , then people stop giving a damn about the game and start trolling , cuz you probably wont be punished if you troll( again the amazing punishment system) . So in less words Rito made bs punishment system -> people losing skins and whatever for letting their frustration in chat -> people find out that if they troll, they most likely wont lose progress -> profit????? i hope i answered your question
: > So basically League's system can be summed up in a way that if 5 players are being toxic, but everyone turns on one guy (Me this game) then the one guy with most reports gets handed the banhammer? Because I don't see any different way I could've gotten banned as our top (Ekko) was literally chatting all game long, even though I had calmed down and stopped replying to him. You almost got it right, with one little bitty mistake. League system can be summed up like this : If 5 players are being toxic, and everyone turns on one guy, and he flames his ass off, then gets reported one to four times (because report numbers don't matter, as we all know this), due to previous punishments that served as a warning, said reported player will indeed lose access to his account. What said player should have done, was muting everyone (we got a mute button btw, use see if it works, when you get into a game from your next account), or you can use the command /mute all. - THEN proceeding to report every single person that was toxic. And don't give me the classic "but the others never get banned". - You were toxic - Report numbers don't matter - You got banned Following that logic, the system works as intended, and everyone will eventually get banned, if breaks the rules enough times. Cheers.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7aETvaIb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-15T10:06:52.819+0000) > > You almost got it right, with one little bitty mistake. > **> League system can be summed up like this : If 5 players are being toxic, and everyone turns on one guy, and he flames his ass off, then gets reported one to four times (because report numbers don't matter, as we all know this),** we "know that" cuz riot said so right??? ... yeah cuz big companies will never lie, and we live in a world created by the rainbows coming out of unicorn asses. where is your evidence that 1 report =9 or 9 = 1, so many times people claim that they are flamed by more players and at the end the 1 guy got reported by them and he got punished. yeah keep saying your mantra if that makes you happy, but trusting a company with whatever they say. maybe rito tell us that 1 report = 9, so people do not abuse their stupidly retar*ed system and maybe this is why so many people are punish for "calling for reports". but whatever, "hail Rito" or something
: Sounds like communism .{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=Wind Samurai,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bOGfKOoO,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-12T10:58:19.039+0000) > > Sounds like communism .{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} sadly, but it is like that
: The banning system is a joke
> [{quoted}](name=Action Henk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bOGfKOoO,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-10T22:33:11.375+0000) > > Hello all! > Some time ago I got a chat ban for almost no reason. I was furious about it because I know I got a ban for replying without offending players. It's all water over the dam, I made up with it. > But a few days ago during a ranked game for ally mistakes, I was insulted, I ignored it as much as I could. In the lobby after the game, the player who had previously offended me, wished me and my family cancer and death. I took a screenshot (link attached) and reported it. In addition, I wrote to the game support who practically ignored it. As I check the player's match history, I can see that he still has the opportunity to play. In my opinion, such behavior should get a permament ban. So I ask you again ... where is justice? I, who basically gets banned for nothing for 2 weeks and degradation of honor versus a player wishing someone sickness and death (I think he didn't get banned and if so, only 2 weeks for chat). I also ignore the fact of players who die intentionally and make fun of it. With every similar story I'm fed up with this game and support approach to this matter. What do you think about it? Shhhh, dont say something rito made is bad... this community do not want to hear such stuff. say, everything is perfect and you deserve punishment for using the chat, because the system is amazing!!!
: I wonder how long Riot keep ignoring this...
> [{quoted}](name=Vorzüglich,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yYhjYH6E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-08T04:18:54.167+0000) > > I wonder how long Riot keep ignoring this... until they start losing money
Angoh (EUW)
: Trollers VS Immature try harders (who is the most annoying)
I have a question for you too, what do you prefer a preventable disease, that can be stopped with 1 shot of vaccine or not preventable disease. you could be more annoyed by the preventable disease, but would you like to get the none preventable once.... your question is like that one is preventable with a single button and wont annoy you, but the other is freaking not so preventable and you would need to wait till the game ends. so answering my question may give you the answer you seek.
Sekwiriet (EUW)
: Why is this person not banned?
> [{quoted}](name=Sekwiriet,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4djjfQhF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-06T14:20:04.364+0000) > > I made a ticket, and my duo friend also reported him, and many others in the game said that they would report this person, yet they are still roaming in ranked ruining games, riot wtf? > > He ques support then takes the junglers camp with w, thereby taking out 3 players from the team, the adc who is solo v2 the jungler who cant get to lvl 2 because his camps are being stolen and the inter who is ruining the game, so it results in a 2v5 Because they are not using the chat!!! CASE CLOSED, Next....
: Riot doesn't ban players for trolling your games. They are lying to you.
i just can bet my permabanned account that you are the reason tons of people lost their account cuz , they probably said something like "hey report that guy" or get mad cuz somone trolled their game anyway, keep the good job, the more like you the better, at least you are not flaming ...so it is all fine, be the hero that banns every toxic player out there ;), cuz toxic chat is bad, cuz it hurts the souls of the snowflakes.
: How do I become less "toxic"?
advice #1 :change the game, play something else, league will just get the worst of you and it is not worth it with all the morons that troll, just to avoid being punish or Advice #2 just troll or soft int and do what you want for fun and report people who actually try to play and do their hardest to win and watch them losing their accounts. lets get rid of all the players that have some passion left in them for the game and do wants rito wants , to have players that dont care about the game that much but buy skins.
PurpleOrk (EUW)
: Just watch vods and buy skins plz ty.
> [{quoted}](name=PurpleOrk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wtoINYMp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T05:25:16.398+0000) > > Just watch vods and buy skins plz ty. Riot's wet dream :D
: How long until "dog" and "woof" are blacklisted?
how long until every word in English dictionary are blacklisted???? yes riot is owned by China and they mostly act like them, but do you want them to go full china on you..... a wise man once said " never go full china"
: If riot do that toxic people will find other way to destroy games by feeding or trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Yzkrkusd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-19T17:06:02.602+0000) > > If riot do that toxic people will find other way to destroy games by feeding or trolling. And when riot perma ban them, they do not find other was to destroy the games by feeding or trolling?
: what the hell is going on with riot's banning system
It is 10 anniversary, so riot want to give something for their beloved players, so free bans for everyone, except trolls ofc, they are special breed ;) happy anniversary !!! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: So I guess I need to put out a motivation letter and go in depth on how they've truly and honestly reformed? No one's gonna bite that! Also after being permanently banned you can either quit or make a new account and they decided to quit and it's understandable that they did. Did they learn from it? That's where the honor level 0 kicks in - > if they haven't just issue a permanent ban again. It's not like the system's automated so riot wont break a sweat about banning again. However, if they've learned how to take their frustrations out, their account will 'survive'..
> [{quoted}](name=CurlyBastard,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X5lneQLa,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-18T17:54:10.813+0000) > > So I guess I need to put out a motivation letter and go in depth on how they've truly and honestly reformed? No one's gonna bite that! Also after being permanently banned you can either quit or make a new account and they decided to quit and it's understandable that they did. > > Did they learn from it? That's where the honor level 0 kicks in - > if they haven't just issue a permanent ban again. It's not like the system's automated so riot wont break a sweat about banning again. However, if they've learned how to take their frustrations out, their account will 'survive'.. this community have fetish for seeing people losing their accounts, even though the current punishment system create only trolls( which almost never get banned, cuz you know "hardur to detect") , this community will defend it at all cost, cuz it is soo satisfying for them to see someone lose their account, for using the chat ( cuz mute button is hard to hit). in the current system even if riot make it like 1 year ban after 14day ban, then the slightest mistake can punish you for another year... in theory if you haven't reformed you will play 2 or 3 games and you will have to wait 1 more year again, basically you will be perma as long as you haven't reform. but this community get in trance when someone get permabanned, so this conversation is pointless here.
: Let everyone celebrate this anniversary
Riot doesn't really care about their players anymore, so probably your suggestion will go in the bin. but anyway you can try and post this in NA boards, there rioters are more active so, maybe some of them can tell you they dont care , but with more words.
: Why should I be punished in Ranked games becuase of trolls?
> [{quoted}](name=Blizz Storm Hero,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OEAccIf7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-12T10:24:22.756+0000) > > So I am getting seriously annoyed that I am unable to get out of silver tier through no fault of my own. I have been knocked out of gold promotion more times than I can count and keep getting stuck in a cycle from gold promo down to silver II. > > On top of this, you get punished for dodging games with people clearly trolling in character select, either troll picking or being abusive/childish. It seems almost impossible to rank up in this game based on skill alone, there is a whole lot of luck involved with who you get stuck with. > > Riot appear to be doing nothing to stop people trolling in ranked, even if you manage to get into a game with a seemingly normal and mentally stable team, you soon discover that one of your teammates has no intention of winning and charges into the nearest turret, repeating this process until the game ends. It amazes me how these people even get put into the same bracket as me, let alone want to purpposefully lose rank points. > > Being a free to play game I hardly exxpect Riot to actually do anything about this but the funny thing is you even try to address these people's behavior in game you get reported for being "toxic". Pretty much seems that the trolls own this game in all modes now and as long as people keep buying passes and skins to show off then nothing will be done. > > I seriously ask Riot to consider a subscription service to filter out the sea of trolls and people that play this game only to annoy or negatively impact others. In the nature of mental health week, save us from pulling out our hair or breaking wrists after punching walls. Because, riot care for you as much as china dictators cares for their people.
Heli0s123 (EUW)
: Banned because people gang up on me
Dude, dont bother and just play other games, there is so much fun games out there, so dont waste your time in a game where you gonna get banned for using the chat and tons of people wont cuz they troll but don't speak, just go and find another game and leave this behind
: "Good" players.
> [{quoted}](name=ToxicøJustice,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TAgqiEVL,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-04T07:05:25.322+0000) > > QQ. It's my first time on this forum and i have only 1 question. How fast trolls get banned or they can get banned at all? I get one in my team. He wrote at start "Sorry duudes i'm trolling LOL" and used all summoner's spells (he was doing it by CD). Didn't help his(our) team, stay afk farming, threw teamfights/ganks and other stuff. He was lvl 200.. why he isn't in permaban yet? I don't belive that it his first time. for rito, there isn't bigger crime than using the chat with negative meaning, anything else is as a guy above said "gray area" so it is free to go, but dont dare say something bad in the chat..... the hammer is waiting, and the gay you are speaking probably wont be banned soon. few months ago, there was a post with a guy that lost like 300( trolled) games with anivia and was banned because the post was getting popular and yeah the post was deleted, cuz it was a prove that you can feed 300 and more games without any punishment, if no one made a post about that guy , he would probably be still feeding and losing game.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: Why toxicity happens
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bzllzTJj,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-29T21:04:37.530+0000) > > First of all , when people are turning to be toxic , definetly is because they feel like someone steal or lower them chances to win the games , well i basically understand in time ,that not everyone have my skill level , i tended in past to watch myself in a tier, division ,and say oh i know to do many thinghs , how it comes there are still people around me who haven't learn to play this game as much as i did , and honestly this is the perfect reason why the nowadays enviroment become more and more stressful , mostly because no one cares to improve them gameplay to lower them toxicity level , to refrain from being offensive or mean to someone ... , i learn so much among the time spended into league of legends , from the game itself , to the way i should behave in stressful conditions , when others are mean/offensive , when others don't play at my level of expectetion , when someone just grief/troll , or just play under any circumstances i would call a normal player ... , so i can say that my level of patience is higher than it ever been , but the main problem ,is that what's the point if i am only one who thinks like that , who plays with passion of being good at this game, of having fun , to the moments you have to be chill and calm in front of someone who may or may not be right in what he says. I think the moment we learn to become better players , and send that feeling this "game" will become a game ,where you can have fun and play for that... ,not to have very unpleasant moments of regreting yourself ,that you que yourself to play that. > > > > I saw some podcast among dota 2 , mobas , including talking about league of legends , and i finded some stuffs there very cool , i remember those days in league of legends ,where was passion , and the bad gameplay was discourage , now as in fact criticism is forbidden , the game showed more and more bad gameplay from players. Mostly because Riot told us ,to don't be mean ,everything you could say is translated as toxicity , flame,blame , is likely they don't encourage grief/troll ,but they not even leave you to discourage bad gameplay , everything you say nowadays you are afraid to don't be considered toxic or negative ,and guilty for that is the company who owns and run the rules into this game ... . I one want to feel back into season 2-3-4-5 where you coulded at least criticism and the bad gameplay was absolutly something rarely happening , because everyone was doing them best to have fun and to learn the game , right now no one cares anymore , because they don't feel like they do something wrong , as long as no one takes of them ,they think of themself they just had bad teams or something else... , which really turns thinghs to be frustrating for the rest of the players who still have brain in this game and passion , and play for having some fun , most of them probably will succed only if they reach diamond tier.. , and that's so wrong.... . Everyone deserves games with no stress , games where no one flames , no one push mistakes over mistakes , where people not die from foolish reason games after games ... , where mistakes not repeat every game , or where the mistakes ain't constantly over repeating from a game to other or in the same game. > > > A start for this game to be where it should , in my honest opinnion would be to allow only lv 2 honorable players to play ranked !!! , is the most fair thingh i coulded think about , if someone is platinum ,diamond, or upper division , he would have to think twice then if he wants to be toxic or flame someone's person. > > The second thingh should be some speak liberty regarding gameplay criticism which is constructive ,and would helps players to evolve , if i would ever hear a Rioter to claim that constructive criticism isn't toxicity , i would pleasure willing to spend few moments to learn people every time they do mistakes into game , otherwise , i can't risk my honor level i took myself so far of the men i used to be. > > > https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/06/ign-arena-podcast-episode-3-toxicity-in-esports , i watched this podcast and had some fun thinking about old seasons and thinking how people were like back then , there are some questions debated so is free to you if you have time to watch them podcast. It is kind of rare to see a decent post here on these boards. i agree with you, riot don't do a shizzle about the environment of the game, they invented that stupid automated system and left everything. you are right, the toxicity happens when you try your best to win and you have teammates who "chills" and don't care or pick yasuo or something, but doRito do not care, they have their system and punish mainly chat user and they are fine with it. doRiot knows most of the banned players with buy, make new accounts( and most of the times will troll even more), so rito can brag about how popular their game is and how many players it has, but the real new players are not that much.
Rioter Comments
: you know what is a ticket, so use it.
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0iKRknYc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-26T21:31:32.784+0000) > > you know what is a ticket, so use it. this is from so called 0 tolerance, which it should be easily detected by the moronic system right on the spot, and tickets shouldn't even be mentioned in such cases
: As much as i understand that leaving this game can be difficult after so many years of playing it...well, if one does not accept anymore that in a team game he can lose because of your team, well, that one should leave the game and that's that. There is plenty of single player games out there after all. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=u2XfLmmg,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-09-24T16:35:06.752+0000) > > As much as i understand that leaving this game can be difficult after so many years of playing it...well, if one does not accept anymore that in a team game he can lose because of your team, well, that one should leave the game and that's that. There is plenty of single player games out there after all. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Well, maybe if the teammates were trying and the matchmaking was decent people wouldn't makes so many post about it and it is not about that the team lose or win, it is about that certain teamplayer trolls or dont want to try as much as the rest. and most of the cases it is about ranked, not a normal games, so .. if you go and play ranked as casual, you are not suppose to play ranked.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: Riot explain me this
Dude, Riot really do not care about the game play experience, i was always trying to win ( you can check my op gg, my top played champs had 50% or more win rate, I was doing my best every damn game) but when you try your best and someone decide to troll, cuz why not... it is fun and not punishable, it gets to you and makes them tell them they are idiots ( i've never used extreme words, or wishing people stuff), but i got perma banned for that. so if riot do not want players that try to play the game and do their best, i just stopped playing. I do not have millions of accounts like most of the perma banned, I had my main and 1 more that i did for an experiment, where i can go in ranked in fresh account. it is either people like me that said Screw u doRito and left the game or people that made new accounts and start trolling and shit ( yeah there are probably people that made new accounts and try to play the game, but i bet the passion is dead for them too, so they probably wont try as hard as before) . so you have a equation for disaster. You can either go and feed your addiction to lol, or tell doRito to screw themselves and go and play something else. that's your options.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Cool and that makes it not against the rules how? Just because lots of people do it, that doesn't make it ok to do :P
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rFvfHuiL,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-09-13T14:12:14.772+0000) > > Coll and that makes it not against the rules how? > > Just because lots of people do it, that doens't make it ok to do :P Then, why not everyone is punished that use "rep that guy"or something.... this system is bs... would you like a system where everyone beat everyone , but only few people got punished for it, because .. logic ? if it is punishable why everyone is not punished for it. the system is moronically inconsistent and this is the main problem here.
Kravixman (EUNE)
: Oh! So turning off chat now disallows your teammates to be AFK, 0/13 in 20min and rage quitting, NICE!
> [{quoted}](name=Kravixman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wjYlq2gX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T17:06:21.676+0000) > > Oh! So turning off chat now disallows your teammates to be AFK, 0/13 in 20min and rage quitting, NICE! well, the bot do not punish these kind of guys anyway, so
: every time theres a smurf in a game there should spawn a Gargamel doombot in the other team to help them. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=me and 4 chimps,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=exyRFefI,comment-id=0026,timestamp=2019-09-12T08:43:53.893+0000) > > every time theres a smurf in a game there should spawn a Gargamel doombot in the other team to help them. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} The sad part is , kids these days probably cant make the connection between the lol smurfs and Gargamel :D before, when someone said "i am smurf"in ranked i usually replayed with "yeah and i am Gargamel" :D good times :D
Mr 0fficer (EUNE)
: Toxic players are NOT the problem
> [{quoted}](name=Mr 0fficer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=u3HulYuT,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-11T06:48:01.002+0000) > > Recently i had time to think, and i realized not the toxic community is the problem. Toxic community is just a result, a reaction what players indicate with feed, and unskill playing. Everytime ppl say flame is killing the game, or You make feed with Your flame. I beg Your pardon ?! So what am i suppost to do when You are 9-16 with 55 cs? Stroke your head and say its okay to screw others game ? And aftell all this You have the nerv to say that, this is my fault ?! And anyway this is just game ? Really ? > Whats that all about ? > I loved the old days when in Wow we could kick one of our group member if his/her performance was bad. You not good ? Infact You are @#$ ? Okay no problem, have Your kick and we find another player. > Why someone try to sabotage others game , and fun ,and relaxing time with their unskill ? > Are these players are not avare about their skill level ? > So as i see the real problem is the low skill player base. Not the flame, or toxic behaviour. Dude, dont waste your time, this community is getting joy for people losing their accounts, over bs reason like words. this community do not care how people play or troll or what ever, they like seeing people suffer from losing their accounts, so they will defend the system with all they have. For this community the words are the biggest crime in the word, so just expect downvotes and people defending trolls. This community do not care about the game getting less toxic, they only seek to see when someone lose their account.
: What is wrong with ranked?
> [{quoted}](name=EatGlueWinGame,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=exyRFefI,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-10T06:18:10.838+0000) > > I've been playing this game for almost 10 years. Ive never seen ranked being destroyed at this level by lazy design/moderation before. The games are not fun anymore, because the amount of trolls, ints and toxic ragequitters are literally killing the game. Here you are wrong, the guys that kills the game are the nasty people who use the chat in negative way, but the system is taking care for them every game, every day someone lose their account because they wrote something, the system is working, anything else that is not chat related is irrelevant, only the chat matter, nothing else. if you are decent player that gives his best to play the game. but use bad words = perma if you are R word troll, destroying tons of games, but have a clean chat = the hero of the month if you want to say something bad, but don't want to be punished = go afk what could go wrong with such system??? i don't really see any problem with such a system, just report the guys that use the chat in negative way, so the system can do its justice. anything seems as riot probably planned it .... at least you are not making post about guys flaming you in chat, right? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: unfairly perma banned?
Riot do not care about their player base anymore, they just show you the finger. if you just don't want to get banned , don't give a damn about the game and do what you want, like trolling feeding, whatever, just don't write in the chat and you will be most likely save. riot do not want you to be passionate for the game, they want you to be passionate for the skins they produce, nothing else
: Unfortunately there are more trolls and quitters than there are actual decent players. Every game in plat is a marathon to keep everyone calm and prevent them from leaving or trolling. The game is pretty much unpleasant because of that. But to be honest here, i get the same amount of afk and feeders as you and i went from silver 3 to plat 3 this year. I know there are a lot of morons out there but maybe you luck something, game okay wise and that is the main reason you can not climb
> [{quoted}](name=KokuohKiller,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AjIHXPiR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-09-06T00:07:16.516+0000) > > Unfortunately there are more trolls and quitters than there are actual decent players. Every game in plat is a marathon to keep everyone calm and prevent them from leaving or trolling. The game is pretty much unpleasant because of that. But to be honest here, i get the same amount of afk and feeders as you and i went from silver 3 to plat 3 this year. I know there are a lot of morons out there but maybe you luck something, game okay wise and that is the main reason you can not climb well... people that tries the most usually say something negative in chat and bam, punishment, then they stop care anymore and this is why there is less and less decent players who gives their best. riot do not care if you play the game or give your best, they care if you use the chat or not.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > and has all the right to insult those idiots who ruin all his effort . Except he doesn't, he's still expected to act like a human being :P
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ahi5YiRJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-03T15:25:04.225+0000) > > Except he doesn't, he's still expected to act like a human being :P and can you imagine how a competitive player in any sport will act, if he is doing his best and one of his teammates is trolling and playing againts their team.... do you know what will happen in the lockers .... yeah verbal abuse will be the less the troll can worry
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ToxicSingedMain,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=t54ElH5X,comment-id=001f0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-27T23:38:06.515+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/8dQpnMo.png From this answer it looks like the author is not telling us everything.
> [{quoted}](name=Mcgalakar,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=t54ElH5X,comment-id=001f00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T06:24:27.380+0000) > > From this answer it looks like the author is not telling us everything. or maybe they just want to justify and defend their precious system, and why did he get banned for taht caht logs, where there is some danish in them, if it weren't for the "ky$" in his danish would he get punishment??, this is the chat the the system punished him. so you want to tell me if you get reported before, the system may punish you even if your chat you are punished for is not punishable?
: a year after my perma-ban
Riot doesn't care about you or anyone... they do not believe that people can change, so dont hope that can happen. btw this is not the place where you can ask for that, just go and write to their support.
Declined (EUNE)
: Hvis jeg nu skriver på Dansk, vil du så være I stand til at forstå dynamikken i hvad jeg skriver? Det er rigtigt at ham I support tager fejl og %%% rent teknisk betyder at %%%se på Dansk, men eftersom jeg allerede har pointeret det, synes jeg det er lidt overflødigt at komme ind på den del igen. I tilfælde af at det betyder noget for dig vil jeg da gerne erkende at Riot lader til at have håndteret situationen på et niveau der er under al kritik, men når det så er sagt synes jeg bestemt ikke at vedkommende er uskyldig. Folk glemmer rimelig ofte at jeg laver dette her på frivillig basis, så jeg kan ikke tale for firmaet bag, medmindre de har gjort det udtrykkelig klart. Hvilket oftest er i relation til tekniske problemer, dog kan det aldrig komme på tale i forhold til konto relaterede problemer som dette omhandler. Fra mit synspunkt ser det ud som om han gemmer sig bag sproget for at kunne fornærme modstanderen på et lidt kringlet måde, jeg lagde for eksempel mærke til en anden problematisk kommentar, der er gået ubemærket hen.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=t54ElH5X,comment-id=001600010000,timestamp=2019-08-27T08:05:04.010+0000) > > Hvis jeg nu skriver på Dansk, vil du så være I stand til at forstå dynamikken i hvad jeg skriver? > > Det er rigtigt at ham I support tager fejl og %%% rent teknisk betyder at %%%se på Dansk, men eftersom jeg allerede har pointeret det, synes jeg det er lidt overflødigt at komme ind på den del igen. > I tilfælde af at det betyder noget for dig vil jeg da gerne erkende at Riot lader til at have håndteret situationen på et niveau der er under al kritik, men når det så er sagt synes jeg bestemt ikke at vedkommende er uskyldig. > > Folk glemmer rimelig ofte at jeg laver dette her på frivillig basis, så jeg kan ikke tale for firmaet bag medmindre de har gjort det udtrykkelig klart, hvilket oftest er i relation til tekniske problemer, dog kan det aldrig komme på tale i forhold til konto relaterede problemer som dette omhandler. > > > Fra mit synspunkt ser det ud som om han gemmer sig bag sproget for at kunne fornærme modstanderen på et lidt kringlet måde, jeg lagde for eksempel mærke til en anden kommentar fra ham der er gået ubemærket hen. no i do not understand danish, but it took me few secs to run it with google translate probably not the best solution, but solution anyway. and what do you mean he hides behind his language, if he writes in danish, it means what it means in danish, if someone writes in italian it means what it means in italian, period and not like , this in italian means this in that language, but in taht language this sounds like very bad thing in english, so sorry but you will get punish ..... so, riot is telling us that context of what we write do not matter( for that system that gives punishments), but in the same time , you and riot are saying that in the context he is actually guilty. stop trying to justify people's punishments. i would totally get it if it was like 1 line in danish taht contain the word kiss in danish, but it is not.
Declined (EUNE)
: While I would need the whole and inclusive chatlog to be certain, it looks very much like the OP' situational awareness is in the same ballpark as this guys ability to differentiate notes. https://youtube.com/watch?v=8MiJTxlEdtQ "%%%" does translate kiss in Danish, so the sentence all this fuss is about, translates to: > Kiss, kisses for you beautiful Given the context, and that he's obviously able to read and understand English it is not like he can feign ignorance.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=t54ElH5X,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-08-27T05:45:48.750+0000) > > While I would need the whole and inclusive chatlog to be certain, it looks very much like the OP' situational awareness is in the same ballpark as this guys ability to differentiate notes. > > https://youtube.com/watch?v=8MiJTxlEdtQ > > "%%%" does translate kiss in Danish, so the sentence all this fuss is about, translates to: > > Given the context, and that he's obviously able to read and understand English it is not like he can feign ignorance. what investigation do you need, he writes in English in team chat and danish with the enemy.... it is not like only 1 sentence in danish, that has the 3 word. stop pretending your system is amazing and never wrong, it is a BS system and this case just prove it. just admit riot is wrong and remove this guys punishment, why is it that hard to do that. like it is not rocket science or something. this case shouldn't be unsolved for such a long time
Forte (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=JenShen,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r1R9bE8x,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T18:08:18.526+0000) > > rules can be changed , so what is the problem? > last year riot unbanned some of the NA accounts to test stuff.... everything made by man can be changed lol, this is not a constant that keeps forever Oh, okay then I guess we can let all the criminals loose. Everything made by man can be changed right?
> [{quoted}](name=Forte,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r1R9bE8x,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-26T19:11:01.998+0000) > > Oh, okay then I guess we can let all the criminals loose. Everything made by man can be changed right? these can be changed too, on theory, of course depend on situation i guess imagine there is a meteorite- asteroid heading to earth and we are left like 2 days to live... do you think all the prisoners wont be release? so yeah even that could be changed. but i guess you missed my point. dont you remember the "GDPR" where there were tons of stuff changed considering the privacy of the individuals. so many companies were forced to changed their TOA and stuff like that.
: And approx. all those unbanned accounts got banned soon after, seems people have a hard time changing
> [{quoted}](name=Thibault Le Bzou,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r1R9bE8x,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T18:18:20.195+0000) > > And approx. all those unbanned accounts got banned soon after, seems people have a hard time changing Riot never said anything about taht , so we do not know what happened , we can only speculate it is a fail everyone fail soon after, but do we have any info about that? riot never gave any info about what they did, like how many accounts were unbanned, were these account banned for toxic or garbage trolls. and what they were banned again ( if they were) for trolling or for chatting, there is so much info that is unknown, we can just assume stuff.
Forte (EUNE)
: Yes people can change, but rules are rules. No exceptions.
> [{quoted}](name=Forte,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r1R9bE8x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-26T17:54:56.023+0000) > > Yes people can change, but rules are rules. No exceptions. rules can be changed , so what is the problem? last year riot unbanned some of the NA accounts to test stuff.... everything made by man can be changed lol, this is not a constant that keeps forever
: anyone else been getting feeding teammates more than usual?
The system basically do not detect trolls, so it is kind of safer to troll than trying to let your frustration in the chat.
: My Report card says i was reported for toxic behaviour, which is annoying because I did my job as a support should which is to keep the team together. i gave good callouts, backed up the team in fights, put 'gj' in chat when the team got a kill. pinged objective timers, warded very hard. i ended the game with a vision score of 60 the enemy sup only had 34. just seems unfair
> [{quoted}](name=Lemings736,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NAVr4Hqz,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-23T13:53:11.760+0000) > > which is annoying because I did my job as a support should which is to keep the team together. i gave good callouts, backed up the team in fights, put 'gj' in chat when the team got a kill. pinged objective timers, warded very hard. i ended the game with a vision score of 60 the enemy sup only had 34. Dude, league is not about how good you play your role or if you try your hardest to win, it's about do you fart rainbows in chat or you dont. if you fart rainbows in chat you are good, if not -> ban hammer. This is league 2019, no one care how hard you try to play the game.
: For all veterans
back in the days, if you were skilled, you could carry the whole team, no matter how bad they were, but now, 1 moronic person can screw the game for all, seems legit i guess...
Pixelbits (EUW)
: Can we please make CS stealing/hitting by the support a reportable offense?
Can riot just make everything reportabe, so we can stop making all these threats, about what riot should make reportable?? because: Reasons
: Season 9 ruined EUW too
Totally agree with you, I think the current system is making the things worse than better. Riot focus on the chat way more than it has to. I lost my account cuz i used the chat too much and my massages weren't all positive and stuff like that, but i never give up on the game, cuz i played to win, and no matter how much i told my teammate they are idiots I gave 100% of my skills to win, so i lost my account and i haven't play league for like maybe an year. Riot simply do not care if you try your best or not, they care if you use meany words or not( they don't have to be even meany, even negative vibes from the message you write, can punish you). And the fact that you get easier punished for chatting than feeding... is the reason there are so many trolls now.
: I would like everyone to stop saying EZ
> [{quoted}](name=XL BENCH PRESS,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=W7c8ibGW,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-09T10:35:02.044+0000) > > Please don't say the match was EZ whether it was EZ or not. I don't even care if you are trying to talk to Ezreal whilst abbreviating his name. Write his name in full or I will report your ass for harassment. > > I am not a sensitive snowflake and I am not bad at league I am actually really tough IRL I just get triggered and i don't need to git gud just plz don't say ez or I will die a horrible and sarcastic death > > I want Riot to make bannable the following: > > **EZ > Easy > Ezreal > SirchEz > Ezekiel ** > **The individual letters E and Z by themselves ** > > and no flashing mastery that makes me an angery shibe ezy
: another discussion about "ez"
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8bxHqpdx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-09T07:48:37.484+0000) > > so, i noticed there is a little controversy about the misuse of this word > with this post i want to address some points made by guys that think along the lines of > > "if you're bothered by people saying ez you're an oversensitive snowflake" > "you're too sensitive for the real world" > > i don't agree to that, actually i'm more triggered by some idiot saying ez compared to another l9 wannabe kid that keep telling my family to get cancer and shit > > i swear, stuff like "ez" tilt me way more than any k-y-s racial/homophobic slur or whatever > > i tell you what: in real world nobody but real pricks that gets frowned upon pretty much everyone would show such disrespect toward an opponent, in every competitive scenario you can imagine > > also, i can handle ingame banter, like saying ez during a trade or teamfight, that fits the idea of phsycological warfare and could make sense, but just saying it at the end of the game, it just means you're a prick , and yes, it get real %%%%ing annoying really fast. > > at the end of the day, i consider words like "ez" or "u bad" the emblem of poor sportmanship and so the proof of you being the degenerate you are. > > meanwhile if you're the type of guy that tells other people online to get raped/cancer/throat slitted or whatever, you're just a socially awkward sad individual, you're not even in my radar, i can't be triggered by such a socially disabled guy > > a little poll now because i like them ez !!!
Show more

JenShen

Level 88 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion