alfzyeah (EUNE)
: WHY U BANN ME?? (no reason)
"Hurr durr, my age of almost wizard allows me to act like a crying teenager for 15 minutes and be called mature because obviously I'm immune to toxicity when I'm this grown and mature". You deliberately ruined the experience not only for the guy that took your 4 raptors, but 3 other teammates that did nothing to you. You say you're 28, but that doesn't redeem you. At the very least, it should humble you. You're 28, and you come onto the forums acting like a freaking 14 year old who doesn't turn the light on in their little basement room. People don't get permabanned for 15 minutes of feeding. You must have gotten plenty of warnings before. So stop posting lies on the forum and take your punishment like a man (or woman, who knows?).
Parmasan (EUW)
: Can someone teach me how to get better at Bard?
Try to stay at max range. Bard works best if he can deal damage without getting damaged in return. You can get pretty strong trades off. When you get level 6, ALWAYS roam mid and use ult to secure an easy kill. Coordinate with your jungler for even easier kill.
Rioter Comments
: I like it but I can't see this as a jungler for the simple reason of how would she even clear camps, clearly not with her W and ult, E seems like a big waste to use for clearing camps and the Q just doesn't sound like it can be used for clearing camps.
> [{quoted}](name=Robindino14,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=MzXnGmFd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-17T08:22:27.334+0000) > > I like it but I can't see this as a jungler for the simple reason of how would she even clear camps, clearly not with her W and ult, E seems like a big waste to use for clearing camps and the Q just doesn't sound like it can be used for clearing camps. With her Q. It's on a low cooldown.
Rioter Comments
: I wish you could just have chat off by default.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesus our Exodus,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=52KJbm6A,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-17T00:33:26.696+0000) > > I wish you could just have chat off by default, and we should have a voice chat system instead, like Smite has. Much more useful
: i honestly can't handle the flame anymore
I wish you could just have chat off by default.
: How Age of Empires made me a better LoL player.
No backdoor today, no sir :) @JamesMacro: It was the priest from the original Age of Empires game.
: I actually found it the other way around, tbh. I got better at AoE and AoM after playing LoL for a while xD
> [{quoted}](name=The MageLord,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=gG0HAA3R,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-04-20T19:07:26.246+0000) > > I actually found it the other way around, tbh. I got better at AoE and AoM after playing LoL for a while xD Interesting :)
YourSh4dow (EUNE)
: its wololo...
> [{quoted}](name=YourSh4dow,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=gG0HAA3R,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2015-04-20T17:39:47.862+0000) > > its wololo... Only if you're biased into believing it is. In truth it is a popular misheard quote blown out of proportions, like the Blizzard game Hearthstone being called Heartstone by everyone, even the developers. He actually says Wonono. Just listen hard to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tBqdKGiqnI It says in title and description that it is "Wololo", but that's clearly wrong if you really listen to it. Turn the video to 0.5 speed if you can't hear it.
Grond (EUW)
: Should refunds be regenerated every year?
Refund them for people with good behavior. :) Let me tell you why this system would be good. It's like in Guild Wars 2, you can buy the gems (the currency you can also buy with real money) with ingame money, but it takes a long time. What does this do? It makes people want the gem items even more, and then spend real money on it because they don't want to grind forever to get them. It's the same with the refunds. Alot more than 3 skins comes out every year, and some refunds on bad skins (cheap ones) won't make enough RP to buy them all. Therefore, Riot will give people a taste of maybe 1 legendary skin a year for free through refunds, but eventually people will run out of bad skins to refund, and Riot will earn money on people refunding their good skins and paying for extra RP (Riot earns the most money from small RP amounts).
: One thing to say; ***ALL HAIL! KING OF THE LOSERS!***
> [{quoted}](name=Fleedling,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=gG0HAA3R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-04-20T08:46:08.584+0000) > > One thing to say; > > > ***ALL HAIL! KING OF THE LOSERS!*** WONONOO
Dragorune (EUW)
: [CHAMPION SUGGESTION] Paragon - The Pinballing Maniac
Looking forward to the finished concept. Bookmarked.
Solash (EUW)
: I dunno who it is stalking me and instantly reducing anything I post to -5...
Wow, you're right, all your posts, even the helpful ones, are being downvoted 5 times exactly. This voting system is bullcrap. I suggest you don't care about it and just try to be extra constructive and positive in your posts, so anyone can see the votes are just bull.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
TaigaT (EUW)
: To all URF complainers
My favorite in URF is Twisted Fate. :) Nobody can push against him because his cards can clear a wave in a heartbeat, completely safe.
: The laughing Garen
{{champion:267}} and {{champion:117}} , not to mention {{champion:99}} , has the worst laughs ingame xD Anyway, no support to muting taunts and laughs. Enemy will try to psyche you out, just deal with it.
: Call me by my name
Luckily your name isn't that hard. :)
: Calling people by champs is easy because well, there are only 130 and people are faster on that, or you get things like this A player is called SickMyDuck ( You get the actual thing he wanted to write right? ) ( Jungler) Player 1 is ofc faster in typing it differrent so: Player1 : S?ckMyD?ck drag up in 1.20 min Great name calling? Or: J4 drag up in 1.20 min
> [{quoted}](name=Spaiikz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WkEhMjkA,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2015-03-21T10:38:05.008+0000) > > Calling people by champs is easy because well, there are only 130 and people are faster on that, or you get things like this > > A player is called SickMyDuck ( You get the actual thing he wanted to write right? ) ( Jungler) > Player 1 is ofc faster in typing it differrent so: > > Player1 : S?ckMyD?ck drag up in 1.20 min > > Great name calling? > > Or: > J4 drag up in 1.20 min Like countless before you, I think you're just making excuses not to try because of some imaginary situation ;) Try it before you trash it.
Bombardox (EUW)
: and guy named LoL1xREKTUOMmgxD so its like : LoL1xREKTUOMmgxD gank bot plz LoL1xREKTUOMmgxD ward drake really ._. ?
> [{quoted}](name=Bombardox,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WkEhMjkA,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2015-03-20T22:41:14.600+0000) > > and guy named LoL1xREKTUOMmgxD > so its like : LoL1xREKTUOMmgxD gank bot plz > LoL1xREKTUOMmgxD ward drake > really ._. ? I think you're just inventing excuses not to try. :)
Sasogwa (EUW)
: More Veigar buffs on PBE
Patch 5.635 notes: Q range increased to 10 500 from 10 450 E range decreased to 50 from 75.
: Nidalee and Luden's Echo; Riot comedy at its finest
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hRy2XBRE,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-03-20T17:52:11.978+0000) How did this pass? Gandalf was busy with Yorick rework.
: Call me by my name
Then just say "ISda, ward the bush please." :) I would perhaps call you IS14 because I'm used to two decimals. :)
: Don't touch mah rammus!
> [{quoted}](name=Metalbraind,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y73zYTE7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-03-20T12:58:21.121+0000) > > Don't touch mah rammus! Patch 5.7 notes: We have made Rammus' E a skillshot and a 0.75 sec warning before shooting.
Rioter Comments
: Wasted on LoL
Shock, it's only around 2k hours (86 days). That's maybe because I used to play Runescape even more. Before it was ruined and I started playing LoL full-time xD I may have spent over half a year of my life playing Runescape actually.
Escheton (EUW)
: I'm a slow+bad typer. Typing a name I am familiar with is doable. Trying to type out summoner names takes extra time. And I usually don't have that. Especially not with some names.
> [{quoted}](name=Escheton,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WkEhMjkA,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2015-03-20T12:51:51.431+0000) > > I'm a slow+bad typer. Typing a name I am familiar with is doable. Trying to type out summoner names takes extra time. And I usually don't have that. Especially not with some names. I completely understand, this is just something you can do if you've got the time and the patience to be extra nice to someone. It works though, most of the time. As I've pointed out before, I don't do it because it's so easy and convenient. I do it so people will rage less and be more positive.
Petsho (EUW)
: B-but muh immersion.
> [{quoted}](name=Petsho,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WkEhMjkA,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2015-03-20T11:30:05.748+0000) > > B-but muh immersion. Don't worry, you won't have to talk to people if you don't want to. :)
: Call me by my name
Haha, maybe (but there's more to it) :P A short version is fine too, for example, I could call METALBRAIND for "Metal", or "Mike Litoris" for "Mike". It's not for the convenience, it's for the friendliness, which everyone knows boosts teamwork. :) Btw, hi Humpel, wanna ward drake for me? :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
xBALOx (EUW)
: Supports have absolute no impact in the game
I can't stress this enough, but if your team plays like it's supposed to, you will ALWAYS be the most important member of your team. Why? Because you can buy aura items, which Riot said can turn a team from 5 players to 6.5 players in terms of power. This is of course if your team goes together with you and benefit from it.
Ilthuelle (EUW)
: [Spiritguard Player Behavior Initiative][WIP]
But he's mute! I don't like mute champions xD
Asention (EUW)
: Ranked problems and being a "toxic" player i just wanted to say thank you for your system :)
{{champion:32}} I read your entire story, and I must say am deeply touched by the way you are unfairly treated by the matchmaking system. I felt it like it was my own story, being a long-time player of League myself. I couldn't help but wonder though - how come the enemy team should surrender when you have an afk? Does it make any sense for them to be unfairly treated because you are 'unlucky' enough to have an afk? AFK's cannot be predicted ahead of time by any matchmaking system, but if you have an idea that works, I'm sure Riot would be very happy to listen. I understand your frustration, but it's something that happens to everyone. We all use the same matchmaking system. Sometimes it feels unfair, sometimes it feels fair, sometimes it feels biased towards you. But one fact cannot change - if you are not the source of your team's problem, more often than not AFK's should happen on the enemy team, and not on yours. The system is basically mathematically biased towards good players, and that's how it should be. Sure, you may have to be a lot better than your current skill level to rank up in it, all in all it feels like walking through a swamp. It slows you down considerably, but if you have enough skill, knowledge and strength, you will prevail eventually.
: Got the friendly ribbon while mostly getting Teamwork honors
That's amazing :) I think ribbons are a reward in itself, and any skin/RP reward I think would just encourage people to "fake" being nice, to the point where people who are actually trying to be nice, is just regarded a "faker" or an "honor farmer".
: Got the friendly ribbon while mostly getting Teamwork honors
In my experience, getting Teamwork honors is the most common, Honorable opponent the second, and Friendly is the third most common honor you can receive, making Helpful the least common. I assume the system is based on how many honors you receive compared to others, and it is also based on how many games you've played compared to how many honors you have received. If you then have played a small amount of games, but received honors in many of those games, you will get the ribbon over someone who has the same amount of honors, but played way more games than you have. Comparing the honor percentage to someone else means that a select few with above the limit will receive the ribbon. Since Friendly is only the third most common thing to honor someone for (again, in my experience), I assume it's easier to get a Friendly ribbon with the same amount, or even less honors in Frendly than in Teamwork.
Ilthuelle (EUW)
: [Spiritguard Player Behavior Initiative][WIP]
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Order of the Banana Soraka ^o ^ ^ o^
I kinda like the whole banana thing, but I think the skin makes it too obvious. The funny part of it was, after all, that her basic attack looked like a banana by coincidence (I'm supposing they went for crescent moon thingy).
: New Ruby Sightstone
We definitely need some kind of buff for {{item:2045}}, maybe add enchantments to the upgraded version (like jungle item) to alter the stealth wards. One enchantment could allow you to see enemy stealth wards for 5 seconds after placing it for instance (Contesting enchantment), and one could allow the wards to have one or two more health, to be harder to take down (defensive enchantment). Maybe another who could also recharge a stack every so often (staying power enchantment).
Edyr420 (EUW)
: remove promos or fix it!
Except you of course, who are perfect and deserve 3 tiers higher than what you are.
: My Heimerdinger (Work in progress)
Can't wait to see the finished costume :)
Rich (EUW)
: I'm feeling generous. Free skin?
: Edgard, the Master of Psionics
Edyr420 (EUW)
: remove promos or fix it!
Usually when your MMR rises (when you win enough to get to promo), you are faced with more difficult opponents to test your abilities. It's not that your teammates perform worse, it's that the enemy team performs better.
YukaniEU (EUW)
: Most players who perform poorly gets very butt hurt if you try to talk with them. I think that riot should bring down the ban hammer harder on feeders, afkers and trolls rather then "flamers". Saying that someone should have done x instead of y is not verbal abuse, but for butt hurt players it sure is. You should only report someone for verbal abuse if he starts calling you names or straight out insults you. Players who report others for verbal abuse when all they have done is simply saying something like "Oh great we got a feeder with us", "try to play a bit safer so you don't die so much", "pay attention to the minimap and look where you have vision before you move push out to far" they should just get banned since they are sending inaccurate reports that could get someone banned when the one reporting is the one who has done something wrong to begin with.
> [{quoted}](name=YukaniEU,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wE4UzsUP,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-03-17T00:25:42.060+0000) > > Most players who perform poorly gets very butt hurt if you try to talk with them. I think that riot should bring down the ban hammer harder on feeders, afkers and trolls rather then "flamers". Saying that someone should have done x instead of y is not verbal abuse, but for butt hurt players it sure is. You should only report someone for verbal abuse if he starts calling you names or straight out insults you. > > Players who report others for verbal abuse when all they have done is simply saying something like "Oh great we got a feeder with us", "try to play a bit safer so you don't die so much", "pay attention to the minimap and look where you have vision before you move push out to far" they should just get banned since they are sending inaccurate reports that could get someone banned when the one reporting is the one who has done something wrong to begin with. Let me rephrase that: "Deaths don't matter much lategame, cmon, keep trying guys! :D" "We really need some more wards. *name*, can you help me ward?" Oh, and when people make a mistake, use emoticons like "xD" to signalize that they made a mistake, but you're not mad at them.
: Yeah but what about the games I play?
> [{quoted}](name=ph0R3V3r g0Ld,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pNlofR8w,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2015-03-16T21:46:53.526+0000) > > Yeah but what about the games I play? You aren't punished for what you do right. People don't get points for charity when being trialed for murder.
: "Afk Behaviour" is bad
When you accepted the terms of conditions you also accepted the Summoner's Code, which states you cannot leave/be idle in the game for any reason, and you understand that doing so is punishable. If you don't accept that, why did you press the accept button after patching?
Show more

Jesus our Exodus

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion