Rioter Comments
: Vladimir suddenly stops moving and is ignoring movement inputs
This happened to me as well but I was playing Lux instead of Vladimir.
Roamcell (EUW)
: It's just how matchmaking works. It's exactly the same for promos. Especially when going from bronze to silver, silver to gold, etc.: mm WILL put you with %%%%%%s, because that's how it "balances" you. I suspect it's a super secret ninja 1337 system that basically takes 1/ 2/ 3 pos players and deals them to you so that your winrate stays as close to 50% as possible. This is enforced especially hard when you have been reported recently, and SUPER hard when you're below 2 honor: the amount of teammate rubbish it'll deal you is unbearable. You WILL lose games regardless of how well you play. Out of experience, my suggestion is just quit playing or decimate your gametime for a couple of months and honor'll raise: this is actually FASTER THAN PLAYING because you'll play with idiots that'll report you for nonsense (and the 'system' doesn't give a flying %%%%), idiots that'll simply not honor the teammate that carried them, or idiots that will make you rage and risk some other imbecile punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=Roamcell,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9Z4VAcYq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-27T17:01:40.469+0000) > > It's just how matchmaking works. > It's exactly the same for promos. Especially when going from bronze to silver, silver to gold, etc.: mm WILL put you with %%%%%%s, because that's how it "balances" you. > I suspect it's a super secret ninja 1337 system that basically takes 1/ 2/ 3 pos players and deals them to you so that your winrate stays as close to 50% as possible. > > This is enforced especially hard when you have been reported recently, and SUPER hard when you're below 2 honor: the amount of teammate rubbish it'll deal you is unbearable. You WILL lose games regardless of how well you play. > > Out of experience, my suggestion is just quit playing or decimate your gametime for a couple of months and honor'll raise: this is actually FASTER THAN PLAYING because you'll play with idiots that'll report you for nonsense (and the 'system' doesn't give a flying %%%%), idiots that'll simply not honor the teammate that carried them, or idiots that will make you rage and risk some other imbecile punishment. Hmm this seems interesting since Im honor lvl1 and got reported for "9x top feed hes noob" and right after that I got VERY bad teammates for like 10 games in a row.
Kamille W (EUW)
: Proof?
> [{quoted}](name=Kamille W,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=P28JOIVp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-30T04:39:46.597+0000) > > Proof? Look at my op.gg its the Maokai game that lasted 35m 10s Annie was silver and Soraka was diamond.
Rioter Comments
Shearø (EUW)
: Depends on the champs that are being played and how they have died previously. For example if there jungler is tearing their arse apart you would want to try and get deep vision on his camps to see his movements and slow the snowball down. Whereas if its the laner then you may want to try and roam and shut them down instead of trying to solo kill your laner. Taking in the ww game you mentioned, the situation of him diving in the first 3 mins could have been unavoidable - Due to no voice communication the quickest way to communicate is the champs themselves. By moving backwards instead of foward towards the enemy it will lead to ww not wanting to take the fight and keeping a team mate from inting the rest of the game. Hope you understood what i mean and that they helped :D
> [{quoted}](name=SirIronman1,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9Z4VAcYq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-25T10:44:44.966+0000) > > Depends on the champs that are being played and how they have died previously. For example if there jungler is tearing their arse apart you would want to try and get deep vision on his camps to see his movements and slow the snowball down. Whereas if its the laner then you may want to try and roam and shut them down instead of trying to solo kill your laner. Taking in the ww game you mentioned, the situation of him diving in the first 3 mins could have been unavoidable - Due to no voice communication the quickest way to communicate is the champs themselves. By moving backwards instead of foward towards the enemy it will lead to ww not wanting to take the fight and keeping a team mate from inting the rest of the game. > > Hope you understood what i mean and that they helped :D I think the problem is that my teammates are just tilted and go in no matter what like in the Ww game he dived the Syndra after I had ran behind my own turret and pinged as many times as possible to back off.
Lyrcaxis (EUNE)
: Well.. in fact there's a way.. You have to use a lot of pings and constructive communication, but that's probably out of your league :D (that's actually hard)
> [{quoted}](name=Lyrcaxis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9Z4VAcYq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-25T00:28:31.297+0000) > > Well.. in fact there's a way.. You have to use a lot of pings and constructive communication, but that's probably out of your league :D (that's actually hard) Well the problem is that when I ping to back off or say "try playing a bit safer" "wait for him to be more pushed before you gank so you dont have to tower dive" they don't listen at all and just continue.
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: No, it doesn't. Riot believe that separating toxic players from non toxic ones isn't a good idea and that it works against their idea of reforming
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MIGE8FXF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-16T19:03:59.586+0000) > > No, it doesn't. Riot believe that separating toxic players from non toxic ones isn't a good idea and that it works against their idea of reforming Okay thanks for this I guess I was just unlucky in those few months.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Juill,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gbTOBHo5,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T18:12:06.802+0000) > > Its great that you are doing well at your rank. So why smurf then? Also I called you a kid because of "You suck at the game so you are wrong" "there is no elo hell" "Im the best player in the word 100% winrate 100kd and **IM** so good and you suck **IM** literally so good **IM** even concidered a smurf at pro games but you on the other hand... LUL!" doesn't really sound like something a normal 30-year-old would say unless they have some sort of mental issues. You literally made an anecdote of fornicating with dogs, against their will. How are you able to judge what is right and what is wrong for a "normal" 30 year old? I invested 7 years and nearly 2000$ in this game, I am proud of my achievements. It's a known fact, that there is no elo-hell. In the last 10 days I've seen at least a HUNDRED posts like yours, all by underperforming DELUSIONAL players. Yes, compared to your team you did GOOD. 9K dmg on a garen (that's useless anyway) is hilariously low tho. I smurf because I can.Because it's allowed. Because learning a new role in my current rank is impossible, I'd be trolling, going against mid-dia TOP main for example, with near 0 experience. So I can make a new acc, and take the role from the beginning, gradually learning it. You're not paying my electricity, nor my internet bill, and you're not in charge of my free time, so I will do whatever the ... I wish You need to wake up and reality-check yourself buddy. The numbers speak for themselves. If you're such a casual player, and judge me for being passionate about a video game at my near 30 age, you need to let matches like this go, and be a casual player. > "Im the best player in the word 100% winrate 100kd and IM so good and you suck IM literally so good IM even concidered a smurf at pro games but you on the other hand... LUL! I have never stated that I am on a 100% win-rate. I have never stated that I have "100kd" whatever that is. This is all your frustration speaking and exaggerating. Being a 400 game hardstuck low-silver in my personal and honest opinion is not good. Is not optimal. Forgive me if I offended you by this. Nowadays I feel that the right of free speech has gone away or something. Expressing opinions leads to never-ending arguments and flame wars. If you make a post like this, have the balls to take the comments as well, without making "dog-raping" metaphors and whatnots. It's pretty much a "bait-post" if you know the term, and any player with some game-knowledge will call you on your BS. This is my final response here, I won't be checking back, I feel that I shared what I wanted, and I wish to have no further discussions with you, since I feel we share nothing in common. Have a nice evening.
> [{quoted}](name=SaltGawd,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gbTOBHo5,comment-id=000900000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T18:32:35.164+0000) > > You literally made an anecdote of fornicating with dogs, against their will. How are you able to judge what is right and what is wrong for a "normal" 30 year old? > > I invested 7 years and nearly 2000$ in this game, I am proud of my achievements. > > It's a known fact, that there is no elo-hell. > > In the last 10 days I've seen at least a HUNDRED posts like yours, all by underperforming DELUSIONAL players. Yes, compared to your team you did GOOD. 9K dmg on a garen (that's useless anyway) is hilariously low tho. > > I smurf because I can.Because it's allowed. > Because learning a new role in my current rank is impossible, I'd be trolling, going against mid-dia TOP main for example, with near 0 experience. So I can make a new acc, and take the role from the beginning, gradually learning it. > > You're not paying my electricity, nor my internet bill, and you're not in charge of my free time, so I will do whatever the ... I wish > > You need to wake up and reality-check yourself buddy. The numbers speak for themselves. If you're such a casual player, and judge me for being passionate about a video game at my near 30 age, you need to let matches like this go, and be a casual player. > > I have never stated that I am on a 100% win-rate. I have never stated that I have "100kd" whatever that is. This is all your frustration speaking and exaggerating. > Being a 400 game hardstuck low-silver in my personal and honest opinion is not good. Is not optimal. Forgive me if I offended you by this. Nowadays I feel that the right of free speech has gone away or something. Expressing opinions leads to never-ending arguments and flame wars. > > If you make a post like this, have the balls to take the comments as well, without making "dog-raping" metaphors and whatnots. It's pretty much a "bait-post" if you know the term, and any player with some game-knowledge will call you on your BS. > > This is my final response here, I won't be checking back, I feel that I shared what I wanted, and I wish to have no further discussions with you, since I feel we share nothing in common. > > Have a nice evening. This is the most typical comment that these kind of threads get. - Diamond+ - Played for 5+ years - Speaks like hes an upper class human because he has a higher rank in a video game - Is "a bit too proud" of hes skills in the game. ("Im diamond. Im so good. You are bad") - Is high rank but knows everything about climbing in low ranks. (Smurfing doesnt count because a diamond should be able solocarry in silver anyways)
Brokenhz (EUW)
: Really amazing cuz people said all no no hard time to get out of "elo hell" but they all stuck silver xD.So %%%%ing funny lel. People deny the truth so easily. But its not impossible to climb.Its hard.Very hard.We all get the boosted niub in our team we all get afk we all get 1v9 games.. If you lucky you will climb faster and if you know how the game works. If not you will still climb if youre good eventually.But right now i believe if you get lucky you win more games..I mean games ends so fast you dont even have time to carry.
> [{quoted}](name=Brokenhz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gbTOBHo5,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-05-09T18:01:00.891+0000) > > Really amazing cuz people said all no no hard time to get out of "elo hell" but they all stuck silver xD.So %%%%ing funny lel. > People deny the truth so easily. > But its not impossible to climb.Its hard.Very hard.We all get the boosted niub in our team we all get afk we all get 1v9 games.. > If you lucky you will climb faster and if you know how the game works. > If not you will still climb if youre good eventually.But right now i believe if you get lucky you win more games..I mean games ends so fast you dont even have time to carry. This is very true
: > by some kid who was too bad for his/her own rank https://i.imgur.com/JSHInQv.png https://i.imgur.com/LUvQupS.png I'm considered a "smurf" stats-wise, even in my "own" rank :) You on the other hand.... :LUL: Also what's up with the "kid" thingie? Is it supposed to be an insult? I'd LOVE to be a kid again, it were the best and most carefree years of my life. Sadly I'm heading towards 30, gotta work for my own things and I'm pretty much alone in the "grind" of life. Gotta chose your words wiser mate, you sound foolish with your whole post. No need to be salty cuz of a game...it's just a game. You're either good at it or not, we can't all be in the top 500.
> [{quoted}](name=SaltGawd,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gbTOBHo5,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T15:13:02.348+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/JSHInQv.png > > https://i.imgur.com/LUvQupS.png > > I'm considered a "smurf" stats-wise, even in my "own" rank :) > > You on the other hand.... :LUL: > > Also what's up with the "kid" thingie? Is it supposed to be an insult? I'd LOVE to be a kid again, it were the best and most carefree years of my life. Sadly I'm heading towards 30, gotta work for my own things and I'm pretty much alone in the "grind" of life. Gotta chose your words wiser mate, you sound foolish with your whole post. No need to be salty cuz of a game...it's just a game. You're either good at it or not, we can't all be in the top 500. Its great that you are doing well at your rank. So why smurf then? Also I called you a kid because of "You suck at the game so you are wrong" "there is no elo hell" "Im the best player in the word 100% winrate 100kd and **IM** so good and you suck **IM** literally so good **IM** even concidered a smurf at pro games but you on the other hand... LUL!" doesn't really sound like something a normal 30-year-old would say unless they have some sort of mental issues.
: > You currently cannot, unless you're very good. Please stop misinforming players. Based on your stats, I feel that you lack the knowledge and the skill to give information about the topic. @Juill, Elo hell is in your head. In order to demote from Gold 5 let's say to silver 1, your MMR has to be SIlver 5. Till then you can't drop. I feel that it's the same for climbing as well, but not MMR-wise, skill wise. If you're playing like a mid/high gold player would, you could get out of silver easily. I do have smurfs (it's perfectly legal), and I managed to get a 80%+ win-rate on them in silver and gold. So it's definitely ON YOU. I'm not an LCS player, not a payed pro...I'm playing on a hobby level. If I succeeded through work, you can too. Also let's not forget that 90% of the playerbase is below PLATINUM. You have to be dedicated and somewhat "special" to go up. Are you? PS: this is not a rant. I legit believe in what I typed you.
I'm not taking anything from someone who says "I do have smurfs (it's perfectly legal)". %%%%ing animals is legal in my country so does that mean its perfectly okay to come to your house and rape your dog? Of course video game smurfing is legal and in this game not even against the rules but its very toxic and unfair for new players to get totally %%%%ed by some kid who was too bad for his/her own rank. If you smurf then you are a lot more toxic than the kids who threaten to %%%% your mom or something like that since that can be muted but smurfing can't. Please don't play thins game if you really are this toxic and unfair cheater. Stop smurfing or uninstall and have a nice day{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Garen is shit at carrying, so get a better champion for carrying. Top is shit for carrying, so play a better role. Jungle is stupidly important, ADC is super important as well because it ends in a landslide so often so if you can minimize your losses as ADC then that's an important role as well. Mid and top are only really important if you're good at projecting your presence through roaming or TP. If you do want to play Garen top: tell your team not to feed and that you're going to carry before the game begins. When they've died twice tell them to hug their tower. Don't die. Roam after you get 3/0 and first tower. Let your ADC get farm whenever you can. End early. Go sorcery secondary (ult CD), take ignite instead of TP and don't build tri-force you troll. You are going to need a KDA of 3,5 at least if you want to climb with Garen. I got placed in gold for some stupid reason and they shit all over me despite me having a 3,5 against silvers/golds in normals. Why you have so many Alistar games when you're clearly shit at him is a mystery to me, try learning champions in normals? Let's say you main top as Garen, as secondary you pick ADC. You only need to play 4 champions, Garen, Teemo (when Garen is picked or banned), Caitlyn and Lulu, so why do you have 19 champions used in ranked games? You're just trolling in ranked and now you're trolling the forums. You'll climb when you start taking things seriously.
> [{quoted}](name=Oracle of Pain,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gbTOBHo5,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-05-07T06:34:28.412+0000) > > Garen is shit at carrying, so get a better champion for carrying. Top is shit for carrying, so play a better role. Jungle is stupidly important, ADC is super important as well because it ends in a landslide so often so if you can minimize your losses as ADC then that's an important role as well. Mid and top are only really important if you're good at projecting your presence through roaming or TP. > > If you do want to play Garen top: tell your team not to feed and that you're going to carry before the game begins. When they've died twice tell them to hug their tower. Don't die. Roam after you get 3/0 and first tower. Let your ADC get farm whenever you can. End early. Go sorcery secondary (ult CD), take ignite instead of TP and don't build tri-force you troll. You are going to need a KDA of 3,5 at least if you want to climb with Garen. I got placed in gold for some stupid reason and they shit all over me despite me having a 3,5 against silvers/golds in normals. > > Why you have so many Alistar games when you're clearly shit at him is a mystery to me, try learning champions in normals? Let's say you main top as Garen, as secondary you pick ADC. You only need to play 4 champions, Garen, Teemo (when Garen is picked or banned), Caitlyn and Lulu, so why do you have 19 champions used in ranked games? You're just trolling in ranked and now you're trolling the forums. You'll climb when you start taking things seriously. I agree that Garen sucks for carrying but I just really like hes playstyle. I feel like saying "pls dont feed" isn't really a good idea because it wont help at all and it will just make them more tilted. Also I have tried telling them to hug tower almost every game but they just answer with swear words in some eastern European language and continue pushing the lane and getting ganked. I have only 4 Alistar games in ranked in the last month and in 1 I played well 1 I played ok and 2 I played bad but you should also look at the score of my adc's and the nemy jg's Its really hard to carry as Alistar when your adc is just pushing the lane autoattacking and missing 80% of the minions not attacking the enemies at all and their jg is just deleting him (because of pushed lane and not caring about my pings/wards). So basically I'm 1vs3 in lane with Alistar and cant really play that well.
Kippiiq (EUW)
: Everyone is the same. Everyone knows they can bad teammates. These include your opponents too. Everyone has a 50% chance of getting a bad teammate. If you deserve better than silver you'll win over 50% of your games. All it takes is for you to win your lane and you'll start winning more. Even if your team is horrible, be proud that you won your lane, but disappointed that you couldn't carry. I got placed S2 this season and got to P5 in a month. Was 'hardstuck' low plat for a month, because getting into plat really messed my mindset up. It's the worst elo hell ever. However I then tried to change my mindset for the good once again and got to P2 no problem. You just gotta keep improving until you eventually start winning over 50% of your games. 50%+ and you'll be climbing.
> [{quoted}](name=Kippiiq,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gbTOBHo5,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-05-07T00:58:35.941+0000) > > Everyone is the same. Everyone knows they can bad teammates. These include your opponents too. Everyone has a 50% chance of getting a bad teammate. If you deserve better than silver you'll win over 50% of your games. All it takes is for you to win your lane and you'll start winning more. Even if your team is horrible, be proud that you won your lane, but disappointed that you couldn't carry. I got placed S2 this season and got to P5 in a month. Was 'hardstuck' low plat for a month, because getting into plat really messed my mindset up. It's the worst elo hell ever. However I then tried to change my mindset for the good once again and got to P2 no problem. > > You just gotta keep improving until you eventually start winning over 50% of your games. 50%+ and you'll be climbing. I feel like every low rank game is a overrun either from my side or the enemies side and its not really fun to overrun the enemy or get totally raped by them. Long balanced games in low ranks are VERY rare and I just wish I could once have a nice balanced 50+ minute game and I wouldn't really even be mad at all for losing it since it would be a fun loss instead of a 20-0 draven deleting my team in 2 seconds and ending game while spamming "ggez" "Im plat smurf btw :^)" "git gud" "lul bronz players". Its even worse when the enemy top laner who just lost to me with 0-8 stats and no dmg done to my turret also spams "So ez game Garen :*" "Better top wins". I have learned to flame my desk with my fist instead of writing toxic stuff in the chat and it has really worked well.
: The simple answer is "You don't", this kind of games are won by enemy single mistake and one-push end, but this does not change that your team failed at everything and the win would not be deserved, don't count this kind of wins as real one. By "You don't" I am just giving you a hint to your mindset, you will be tilted way too often if you will stay in the faith that "Every game can be won" Click Play Again and repeat the process, if you stay neutral+ with your KDR, and provide what your team needs, you will get out. Things you can do wrong is to loose patience and go to this place being angry raging at your team.
> [{quoted}](name=No surrender,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gbTOBHo5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-06T22:16:46.899+0000) > > The simple answer is "You don't", this kind of games are won by enemy single mistake and one-push end, but this does not change that your team failed at everything and the win would not be deserved, don't count this kind of wins as real one. By "You don't" I am just giving you a hint to your mindset, you will be tilted way too often if you will stay in the faith that "Every game can be won" > > Click Play Again and repeat the process, if you stay neutral+ with your KDR, and provide what your team needs, you will get out. > > Things you can do wrong is to loose patience and go to this place being angry raging at your team. I know but being stuck in silver just sucks because the games are not fun to play. And I never rage to my team since I was already banned for 2 weeks and I have gotten better at not putting my rage to the chat.
BuppleBg (EUNE)
: Get Yi Rageblade and just slpitpush hoping that your team will die slowly while you carry their As$es. Or just duo Que.
> [{quoted}](name=BuppleBg,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gbTOBHo5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-06T22:14:58.863+0000) > > Get Yi Rageblade and just slpitpush hoping that your team will die slowly while you carry their As$es. Or just duo Que. I would duo que but my only friend that plays Leag is diamond and I think that getting him a smurf account would be very scummy thing to do.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Games like "this"? What do you mean?! Games where you got an AFK are lost most of the time anyway. How about you show a game where you weren't unlucky? Everyone gets an AFK sometimes.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gbTOBHo5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-06T22:12:12.128+0000) > > Games like "this"? What do you mean?! Games where you got an AFK are lost most of the time anyway. How about you show a game where you weren't unlucky? Everyone gets an AFK sometimes. I mean the games like the one that is in the Imgur link. Why would I show a game where I was not unlucky? Those games are not the problem. The problem is that around 30% of games I get matched with VERY bad teammates that have a lot lower skill than me and the enemies.
Rioter Comments
Joell (EUNE)
: Banned for 2 weeks next ban perma?
Thanks for the answers I have learned to just put annoying emojis like ":^)" and ":*" or say stuff like "I love you too <3" when someone says something toxic. This actually feels a lot better and less toxic than going "no you I fck your mom noob idiot" like everyone else is doing right now. I was just wondering if saying "I love you too <3" when someone says something like "Noob kid stop feed idiot" could get me banned or not?
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: You have more influence than you think if you were as unimportant as you say then afk wouldn't be that much of an issue.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hAiBmiii,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2018-05-04T04:08:55.993+0000) > > You have more influence than you think if you were as unimportant as you say then afk wouldn&#x27;t be that much of an issue. So if my team goes 4-31 in 20min (actually happened yesterday) I should just get 5 pentakills and carry the game against 15-0 Draven with 6-2 stats? Maybe if I was diamond+ but the point is that I'm silver-gold skill level so I cant win a silver3 game fully alone against fed enemies.
Rioter Comments
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: I know this may sound crazy, but what if matchmaking doesn't work around creating win streaks and losing streaks and you create them yourself? Like for example, you get a bit of bad luck, which makes you tilt, which in turn makes you perform badly and lose even more games. Eventually, you get way below your skill level so you get your win, just because you're that much better. This begins your win streak. If you create a losing streak, it will be followed by a win streak. Ideally, you should be able to recognize those losing streaks and cut them short before they get out of hand.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hAiBmiii,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-03T08:19:56.297+0000) > > I know this may sound crazy, but what if matchmaking doesn&#x27;t work around creating win streaks and losing streaks and you create them yourself? > > Like for example, you get a bit of bad luck, which makes you tilt, which in turn makes you perform badly and lose even more games. Eventually, you get way below your skill level so you get your win, just because you&#x27;re that much better. This begins your win streak. > > If you create a losing streak, it will be followed by a win streak. Ideally, you should be able to recognize those losing streaks and cut them short before they get out of hand. But the thing is that my perfomance doesn't matter at all. I either lose or win. My team decides who wins.
: Just take a breake after the 1st loss, the system will reset itself{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sserpentsoul,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hAiBmiii,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-02T19:57:49.503+0000) > > Just take a breake after the 1st loss, the system will reset itself{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Its easier said than done. I always just play more and rage until I sleep
Rioter Comments
Shukr4n (EUW)
: X amount of game played with flawless behavioir
Does anyone know what the X amount is? And do I get any other penalties than honor level 0 and no rewards?
Rioter Comments

Joell

Level 217 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion