XM4triX (EUNE)
: i have this bug [Jhin W BUG!](https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-reports-eu/FZX0j7jM-jhin-w-bug?sort_type=best) and about your bug it looks like your game, try to use the "Initiate Full Repair" in the settings in the client, and report back if it's fixed.
It actually worked, thank you!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I got that lucky as well, happy about all of the Essence I got. Sorry but I despise Udyr, and not even the fanciest skin in the world could get me interested in him :P
Me neither I dont like udyr.
Rioter Comments
: you go solo or premade?
Like 75% Solo
: Congratulations mate, I wish you the best :D.
Thank you!!
: Whats the point of red paint though ? xD (it does not cover every name)
Oops, well I dont really know did it xD
Karkon (EUNE)
: Gratz m8 , i wish you continue climbing higher ~!
FatErksike (EUNE)
: I've been currently climbing Bronze4 -> Silver 2 promos, hoping to see this screen before the season ends by myself :D How's your win ratio?
My win ratio is 57% :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 25
1. Orianna heimerdinger jinx vi caitlyn corki jayce ziggs jayce and ezreal 2. Jinx 3. Ashe
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 23
URGOT: Urgot deals tiny damage and dosen't fit into any role. JAYCE: Jayce is a champion that have fallen off the meta vs all the tanky top Champions right now. TRISTANA: Tristana was a very strong adc in season 5 but after all the changes she is very weak compared to others ad carrys. Her current win-rate is around 45% though she is easy to play.

Jogge502

Level 62 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion