: You should do what I did: watch youtube videos on each skin and throw away the ones you don't care for, regardless if you play on them or not. Elserwood ahri and the only sylas skin whose name I forget are garbage for example. Epic skins tho they may be.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'm going to check it out now. BTW I agree with you about those skins, haha. It's a shame Sylas only has one skin and it's bad.
: Well, it's a personal thing really. There might be some champions with high pick rate or classified S+ but for me I rather pick a champion I think is FUN to play. Jinx is very popular among ADC's and she's pretty easy to play but I find her boring. I rather play Xayah or Jhin in bot. The Ambitious Elf Jinx skin is pretty cool though, so if you do decide to play her, the skins is pretty cool. I might even buy her just to unlock the skin if i had it lmao. Infernal Akali is a nice skin and I like Akali BUT it's a cheap one and only gives 104 to disenchant so I defiantly would reroll it along with Status of Karthus and one of the two 150's so that if the permenant skin you unlock sucks, you can disenchante it for even more essence. The other 150 left, I would keep for when I get 2x 104 shards again and reroll those. I think Gnar is really fun to play and that skin is awesome. Elise is really fun too, but tbh I like her without skins the best, and at least not with the SKT. Vi is cool, I like her but idk about the skin. I can't say much for Graves, Yorick or Kog - don't know them well, sorry. I would probably just disenchant. That was my opinion, hope it helps xx PS: look the skins up on Youtube (SkinSpotlights)
> [{quoted}](name=Dancing Truffle,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UgpOvIv6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-23T06:46:58.175+0000) > > Well, it's a personal thing really. There might be some champions with high pick rate or classified S+ but for me I rather pick a champion I think is FUN to play. Jinx is very popular among ADC's and she's pretty easy to play but I find her boring. I rather play Xayah or Jhin in bot. The Ambitious Elf Jinx skin is pretty cool though, so if you do decide to play her, the skins is pretty cool. I might even buy her just to unlock the skin if i had it lmao. > > Infernal Akali is a nice skin and I like Akali BUT it's a cheap one and only gives 104 to disenchant so I defiantly would reroll it along with Status of Karthus and one of the two 150's so that if the permenant skin you unlock sucks, you can disenchante it for even more essence. The other 150 left, I would keep for when I get 2x 104 shards again and reroll those. > > I think Gnar is really fun to play and that skin is awesome. Elise is really fun too, but tbh I like her without skins the best, and at least not with the SKT. > > Vi is cool, I like her but idk about the skin. > > I can't say much for Graves, Yorick or Kog - don't know them well, sorry. I would probably just disenchant. > > That was my opinion, hope it helps xx > > PS: look the skins up on Youtube (SkinSpotlights) Thanks for commenting your opinion, it certainly helped! I'll make sure to check that channel.
NRGize xd (EUW)
: First of all, personal preference is one of the biggest factor for picking skins in my opinion. With that being said I will share with you MY individual sight over your situation. As much as I'm aware Jinx is classified as class S+ meta pick for ADC, plus personally I like this skin.. I'd go for this or Slayer Jinx, If I were to play Jinx. Yorick has an okay win ratio, but not that popular, plus he requires a certain skill cap to play efficiently, but not really fond of this skin. Gnar doesn't seem to fit in today, HOWEVER I would most definitely lock him in perhaps 30% of the times I go top, plus I fancy the skin a lot. I'm quite crippled jungler and can't say I've seen Graves recently in-game, but professor skin is cool and the snow day is alright. Kog is sweet and this patch(9.21) he got base stats buffed on his Q and E, but it might not be enough for him to fit, the skin is alright. Elise might do well in jungle, but I'm not fond of the skin. Vi isn't practical at all, Akali might do well with practice, but don't like the skin and Karthus could be mid and jungle, but hasn't been really popular lately and only Statue of Karthus is meh, don't like Fnatic one. Personally, I'm a high-roller.. gambler.. I'll shove those babies in the reroll machine and merge them into unspeakable abomination of bad luck, save the ones I'm having second thoughts on, and IF I have a skin shard rich in orange essence for the reroll I will probably save this one in case I need orange. Hope I've helped you making your choice. Enjoy the gameplay and good luck with rerolls(if any)! {{sticker:galio-happy}}
I see, thanks for the advice! I'm also a person who likes to take risks, but after my incredibly bad luck with rerolling has developed a phobia within me, I've become afraid to do it. If I do reroll however, I'll get back to you with the results :)
Rioter Comments
Mztah (EUNE)
: Matchmaking system, the forced artificial 50/50 win/lose ratio
Yep, it's a stupid system. They should let good players have good winrates without penalizing them, and let the bad players have bad ones until they learn to play better. Riot even admitted somewhere in their Tilt Quiz page that 40% of your games are meant to be lost, whatever you do in them. Cancel this system already. You can't be too happy about a winning streak because you KNOW that a HUGE losing streak always comes after it.
: What ever happens. Riot is my hero.
Congrats! Also I imagine it must be unfitting for you to play any other champ with that name you have XD
sbepi (EUW)
: who is supposed to be "mr cash"?
mrcash is the secret ceo of riot
DatAgZuu (EUNE)
: After a few times the reports won't be even reviewed by the system anymore. There are basically no consequences since he's not doing any harm.
PurpleOrk (EUW)
: Will get a lot of people banned, and will miss out on a tiny bit of honor himself.
: teach my gf lol
don't be an abusive luxfriend by destroying her mental health
noooorsk (EUW)
: The perfect mouse for smurfing
go in svive website > downloads and download the driver, with it you can change what your mouse buttons do
Waifu4Laifu (EUNE)
: Dealing with Toxicity
freedom of speech is great, they can make an improved version of the current state where you can be as toxic as you want (including op's idea), only thing that will be taken away is that everyone will mute (and probably hate) you AND you get no honor rewards, so in short "be toxic at your own risk", while honored players are also marked as being so.
MkdPro123 (EUNE)
: Till when do we have to reach honor level 2?
season end, so its practically impossible. chat restrictions suck.
: Legends of Runtera
only saw streamers and high honor lvl players get it, don't know if others did
Hahrimazd (EUW)
: Pretty simple: You never know when you're going to get banned :) Let me explain: - Riot encourages you to 'not be meta', only to ban a singed player who played support with smite and went counter jungling. Even though his winrate wasn't (according to people) above 50% (which it was), he got banned. Now, you'd say people with a win % lower then 50% should be banned according to this rule, right? But nope. Only singed player got banned because 'people did not enjoy playing with him'. However meteos who was drunk streaming and intentionally feeding, did not get banned (double standards much?). - Riot encourages you to build something that's rather good, a support can actually get reported for not building a sightstone (I somewhat understand, but let's be honest, a sighstone is pretty useless when your ADC is 0/10/0 and you must be the carry). - If you don't listen to your team, also a bannable offence. - Saying a better laner won (even though it could be true) also bannable. - Feeding? Not bannable. Just make sure you don't say a word and don't make it too obvious that you are feeding. - Saying some stuff = instantly perma banned, even though riot has a lawsuit (if not mistaken) going on right now, because they HAVE sexual harassment going on. - If you surrender and your teammates (even though you are carrying) refuse to surrender, but you have given up, also reportable (look up the definition of 'surrender' and tell me what it says). - Asking for a report also bannable. - Not going in with your team when they are on a feeding spree, reportable - Telling your team they're bad, also reportable (even if you give constructive critism after telling them they're bad) - being even remotely negative, bannable - Not communicating (basically not chatting), bannable (refusing to communicate and that is 'toxic'). - people also saying 'more reports don't mean anything' etc. are also full of crap, considering the automated bot will respond to you with the amount of times you have been reported in the past X games. You would wonder why, if only one report is enough, right? So X games should equal X report and not Y. - Not ganking a lane in time, bannable (you refuse to be a teammate) Rule of thumb: Pray to be throwing a 6 every time you roll the dice... Because if you don't, the 'hammer will come and get you'. The best rule of thumb would be: Delete this game and play something that's actually competitive and fun and allows you to talk some competitive smack.
if thats the case then I should probably start report everyone after every game, no matter what, just to get innocent players more likely to be banned just to force riot to change their crappy report system
Shamose (EUW)
: Imagine champions that go 1000+ Days without a skin.
They're more likely they make skins for popular champions and make sure to never nerf them too much (if they ever do) to keep them popular. I'm kinda against that idea but really, what else can they do to cash in? Not many people will buy a Rek'Sai skin or start playing her once her skin's released, only her OTPs will care. Champions which are off-meta or low on pick like Ornn and Rek'Sai not only are not popular, but honestly I don't think their visual design gives much room for skin lines (in the same way Star Guardian Urgot was a meme)
Awarewolf (EUW)
: Login screen fan made - Victorious Sivir
Great job! I'd easily mistake it for an official login screen. Her head kinda moves in an awkward way at 0:19 though, and the bird animation at 0:13 is choppy, so there is room for improvement.
Balthazar1 (EUNE)
: Remake fail
WolfX10 (EUNE)
: This may be a bit greedy but I wish RIOT would make one change to the new Annie-versary skin
> Also is the skin on the right of Tibbers in the splash a preview of a new skin? I think the rest are skins that are out already but this one (I think it's Ahri in a hat or something) seams new to me. It's Miss Fortune cosplaying as Gnar.
Axel (EUNE)
: They HAVE done something already. They're still implementing the changes, though, so stay tuned for the news where the 3v3 map is no longer. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
this map is my go-to map to quickly end leaverbusters in under 3 hours and for quick farming that 1 bit of xp left to level up... I'll miss it, but I guess riot is removing it just because of that reason.
: The animated series is about vi and jinx!
Yeah we finally get to know who Jinx's sister is
Yancer (EUW)
: draw mf for rp and i didnt got anything
don't be so greedy, just be patient he's gifting 200 people
Muuaahh (EUNE)
: So I got chat restricted
yeah and you now can't begin to consider playing legends of runeterra in its early access, or the PBE version of the game I would also love to tell you that it takes forever to go back to your honor level unless you play arams only 15 games a day so screw rito's system
R4ndom F1nn (EUNE)
: ***
downvote this guy to hell
: Yeah i'm also so much hyped after 20 games in a row with trolls and feeders i got a present from riot 10 game chat restriction lmao.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
story of my life, rly reduced my joy watching the stream
Rioter Comments
: Anniversary gift doesn't work
Guys just be patient the day just started, will probably get it once the NA server hits 10/17 as well or something
: Miss Fortune drawing/ Microsoft paint/ sketch
https://images2.imgbox.com/2c/92/9ryN8dex_o.png I tried my best! Hope you like it :) Also big thanks for this generous event, certainly a great way to celebrate the anniversary! (Kakashi500, EUNE)
gabymad (EUW)
: middle east server
Dude I got so baited in the stream when they went showing the MENA map and stuff and in the end just announcing the arab client Like, I appreciate an Arabic client, it is not bad but ping matters above all and they should create a server just like Fortnite
: Thank you for playing our game. <3
Glad to see Riot making their playerbase happy again
Wyvenn (EUW)
: The hype is real for the FPS game but mainly for the MMO! Can't wait!!!!
its a card game
Rioter Comments
: Make it so that Sivir can't auto attack until her weapon returns from Q. Same for Draven.
Make it so that Lux can't do anything but move until her wand returns from W.
: The game became unbearable to play.
everyone might disagree with me on this point, but really, League is an excellent game, and what you guys call "balance" is how to make a game extremely boring thus killing it. This game really is better and more fun to play than any other game of its genre, it's just that this community doesn't realize it due to their lack of experience. You don't call a company out for "balance" when you've never worked in a balance team or carefully studied every inch of the game. Games like Dota 2, which a lot of people think is better than LoL, has never even come close to our player count and that's simply because League does a better job at making the game fun.
Copeaz (EUW)
: Star Guardian Event Reward Disappointment Page - Share Your 'Amazing' Rewards Here
SSG {{champion:150}} Shard {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Cheini (EUNE)
: {{champion:157}} do you know this guy?..
I've been really tempted to buy him for a few days, Idk if another champ is worth the money but I really like his playstyle
Kakashi500 (EUNE)
: yes I go jungle on all of them
I barely play any of the secondary roles, I only happen to do so when I'm autofilled or sth
: > [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=toIRcrOz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-03T02:27:25.850+0000) > > Well. {{champion:90}} is a miserable experience in jungle. I mean, Malza was reworked even with the idea of making him a good jungler, and it was, however when Malza Support became a thing and RioT decided it should not, his voidling were "blamed" and considered so toxic that Malza was nerfed mercilessly to the point of being almost completely unplayable if not in his old form, ironically, the one RioT tried to "expand" him from: pushing machine in mid. Today, his voidlings are even worse than pre-rework: in lane, they are nothing more than farm-bots, in jungle, they are made of paper and makes your clean, expecially in early level, extremely slow and dangerous if you don't have quite a bit of practice. For all intents and purposes, Malza Jungle was a MONSTER pre-rework (you could take dragon at level 2 alone), now it's a joke. Oh, not to mention that now AD Malza (the REAL jungle Malza i'm talking about) is now completely dead and gone anyway, in case you were thinking about that. Whatever you do, you have to build AP. > > {{champion:92}}...don't know, never saw her in action. However i'm afraid she a bit too much gold dependant, and either you try to make something happen in early, with just a tiny stun as CC, so that you get a couple of kill and get fed, or you will probably get outscaled pretty quicly. Try to search for some videos to see how you could make her work. > > {{champion:111}} is one of my junglers (even tho i tend to play {{champion:14}} more than him) and i really like him. I tend to pick him when i REALLY need to be able to screw someone over, and i need more single-player oriented CC, rather than AoE (which Sion provides). Not casually, he is very good against {{champion:11}}, it got 3 CC (snare with passive and Q, knock-up with ult) that can still affect him even while he is ulting, and that are quite easy to chain if you land even only one. The problem of {{champion:111}} is that, unless you get REALLY fed, you still deal no damage even later in the game. So you have to work hard and work fast, and gank like crazy. i think he was talking about those champions in other roles. cos malzahar jng is non-existent, riven jungle is almost non-existent, and i have never heard of naut jungle so riven top, malzahar mid and naut top/support
Rioter Comments
: TFT its a game mode, not even. Are you sure you understand those things? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
It's not a game mode; it has nothing to do with League of Legends gameplay. It is a game of its own. Nexus Blitz, Bilgewater, and Oddysey were all built on the basis of League of Legends.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: "Enemy is here" Ping
Yellow danger is to fall back, maybe to switch lane, back to base, etc. while red is to mark where enemies are. They're both as important.
KilIua (EUNE)
: KDA is only part of the score. You need vision control, objective control and probably the biggest reason people don't get S, good CS. (around 250 at 30mins, 150 for JG) Even if you have all this, sometimes, you won't be getting an S, and the reason is champion popularity. If you for example play Kai'Sa or Ezreal ADC, your score will be compared to all Kai'Sas and Ezreals in your ELO, and only top % get the S- and above.
I see, thanks for explaining.
Rioter Comments

Kakashi500

Level 80 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion