Rioter Comments
Possible (EUW)
: Yes
Thanks a lot
Possible (EUW)
: Customs skins are using on own risk. If it shows you skins made by Riot/skins that exsist, yes it is bannable.
So if i go like high noon yasuo or blood moon yasuo , no one can see it and i still get banned right?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: So i can never get hexxtech chests again from games ? And can i create a new account so i can make ip and get ekko xD ?
I wont play normal matches becouse we all know whats going to happen...
: Greetings. Receiving behavior related penalties removes your elegibility for Hextech rewards. This means you cannot earn **free** loot through winning games, or earning S-Ranks. Your ability to purchase RP and items in the client is not affected by this restriction. ---- > Riot removed this thread from gameplay and champions, thanks to that. The Boards are mostly moderated by Volunteers, not Rioters. If you don't want your post to get removed, make sure it's on the right Board :)
So i can never get hexxtech chests again from games ? And can i create a new account so i can make ip and get ekko xD ?
Rioter Comments
semsius (EUW)
: WAIT... You are level 30. And LOST to bots? ZERO TO THIRTYSIX? ... o_o O_O
Well i was afk for the first 5 mins when i came back they got fed that i couldent even 1v1 them.
: ... Are you kidding? Are you literally sitting there, moaning that new players are bad at the game? Be so kind as to sod off with that, sir.
Or they could make this balanced new players match together and lvl 30 players together.And yeah i know i was the same like them but i matched with other new players
: ... Are you kidding? Are you literally sitting there, moaning that new players are bad at the game? Be so kind as to sod off with that, sir.
Or they could make this balanced new players match together and lvl 30 players together.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Assasin reweork
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You are most likely getting scammed. Riot doesn't give out free RP. So if you gave them your password i suggest you change them.
YEAH ITS a scam figured out
: You are most likely getting scammed. Riot doesn't give out free RP. So if you gave them your password i suggest you change them.
http://%%%%%%%%.com/?id=jyrWZql1
Rioter Comments
Strigina (EUNE)
: Irelia was probably bot, so the system recognized her as support or adc. Thus she was compared to another Irelia supports/adc. I guess we don't have much players playing Irelia as adc, so she was doing good copmared to them.
Yeah she was bot , with ashe i think.
Strigina (EUNE)
: Oh god, no, I am not saying you are shit, stop being touchy. I am saying your score wasn't good enough to be among top x% of all Zed midlaners. KDA isn't the only one criterion.
Oh ok.So now i need to get better and place wards around pink wards and get kills right ?
Strigina (EUNE)
: cs, wards placed (especially pinks), wards destroyed, kill participation, objective taking participation... Keep in mind you are compared to EVERYONE on your server with the same champion and same position. Your kill participation was 46%, you had 101 cs in almost 29 minutes, you placed 1 ward. That's why you didn't get an S. Other Zed midlaners are probably doing better
Are you saying im shitt?And ive seen a lot of zed players that do worse/SO bad.
: doesnt just depend on k/d ratio, but also a number of other things.
Rioter Comments

KanekiGhoul321

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion